The venue is full of smiles A photo exhibition that captures the outstanding facial expressions in Kumano
If you write the contents roughly
The "Smile Full Bloom Photo Exhibition" was held at the Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center until the 29th.
The "Smile Full Bloom Photo Exhibition" was held at the Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center in Mie Prefecture. … → Continue reading
We will tell you a wide range of information such as incidents and accidents that occurred in Furusato Mie, delicious dishes that have reached the season and topics that make you feel at ease.
Mie's events are on Mie TV♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kumano City Library
Public hall / cultural hall era (1958-2009)
In 1958 (Showa 33), it was established as "Kumano City Central Public Hall Library Department" in a corner of Kimoto Public Hall.. On August 12, the same yearMie Prefectural LibraryKumano annex was added..The collection of books at this time is the books commissioned by the prefectural library and the books from the citizens.DonationThere were only 1,304 books in total.. The Kumano Branch Library of the Prefectural Library closed in March 1964., Returned to Kumano City Central Public Hall Library Department alone.
The Kumano Citizens' Cultural Center was newly built and opened in January 1972, and one room was used as a library and renamed the Kumano City Library...One full-time staff member is assigned to the library, and in cooperation with the Kumano City Cultural Association, we call on the citizens to donate books, and at the same time, with the help of the Kinan Elementary and Junior High School Library Education Study Group, organize the collection of books as a library. Appeared..The following year, 1973 (Showa 48), the lending business started...In the same year, it was a member of the Mie Prefectural Library Association... As of 1980 (Showa 55), the number of books in the collection has increased to 10,766, and the number of users is about 6,000 a year, mainly students...Many of the books in the collection owed to the donated books, and they were named "Kajo Haiku Bunko" and placed on a shelf separate from other books..
On August 2009, 21, we stopped lending books in preparation for relocation to the new building, and from August 8th to August 4th, we will be able to return books.News (Chinese)We continued to provide library services focusing on browsing such as, and closed once on August 8th..
Cultural Exchange Center Era (2009-)
On October 2009, 21, the Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center, whose core facility is the Kumano City Library, opened in front of Kumano City Station...As an opening commemorative event on the dayHexagon matrixSuch astraditional cultureAnd Kumano CityfluteDepends on the playerconcert,Urasenke OfNodotWas made..The Cultural Exchange Center is a complex facility that has a small hall and a training room in addition to the library, and the number of users per month has tripled from the time of the old building...The collection of books at this time is about 4, which was inherited from the old library, and 18 in the future (of which)Open booksHas set a goal of 9 books).
On October 2011, 23 (Heisei 10), Kumano CityHadasuchoBased insynthesizerThe player, Shiho YabukiTyphoon No. 12 of the same yearHeld a free concert to encourage the victims of the disaster..In October of the same year, he served as the first mayor of the former Kumano City.Kiyoei KobayashiTaken by Kobayashi et al.Yoshino Kumano National ParkFrom 1931 (Showa 6) to 1935 (Showa 10) submitted at the time of application for designation ofKii Peninsula87 photos were donated to the library..These photographs were opened to the public in the form of a photo exhibition in the museum from May 2012th to May 24th, 5... Born in Kumano City in February 2013Toshizo HijikataAnd the pioneering eraHokkaidoPhotographedPhotographers OfTamoto KenzoSpecial exhibition aboutMie Prefectural Kumano Kodo CenterHeld with the cooperation of, Collected by citizens from October 10th to 15th of the same yearYanokawa PassA panel exhibition of materials related to.
In October 2016Library volunteerAs an activity report exhibition, an exhibition was held at the Kumano City Library about the activities of about 30 people in charge of reading aloud, organizing bookshelves, repairing books, etc...A "poor books" corner was opened as a highlight exhibition, and some heartless usersgraffitiA call was made to cherish library materials through the exhibition of about 20 books with cuts and cuts..
Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center
Opened in October 2009.. It is a two-story facility, the first floor is a complex facility such as a library and an exchange hall, and the second floor has only a library function...From KumanoCypressA high-ceiling facility with plenty of wood, designed to take in sunlight..The design of the bench in the center isNagoya Gakugei UniversityDesigned by a student of the Department of Design, Faculty of Media and Design.
On the 1st floor, there is the Kumano Municipal Library, the "Exchange Hall" where concerts and rakugo events are held, and the "Kumano Michi" and "Kumano Michi" simple exhibition spaces where exhibitions and videos can be screened.FoyerIn addition, there is a multipurpose room and two training rooms..
The library is located on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center. The general zone and children's zone are located on the 1st floor, and the Matsuoka Bunko and other valuable book storage rooms are located on the 2nd floor...There are 140 reading seats in the hall, and you can choose a place to read according to the taste of the visitors, such as counter seats by the window and outdoor table seats..
Children's zone is for children onlyPersonal computerIt is easy for children from infants to children to use, such as installing toilets and nursing rooms and improving nursing rooms...In addition, bookshelves are arranged in a maze to make it easier for children to be interested, and books are arranged so that the cover of the book can be seen..
Matsuoka Bunko is a group of books collected by Kiyoshi Matsuoka (deceased) who lived in Kumano City.Japanese historyIt is a collection of more than 6,000 books centered on..It is important as research material, including books that are currently difficult to obtain..
- Location: 643-2 Idocho, Kumano City, Mie Prefecture Inside the Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center
- Opening hours: 10:19 to XNUMX:XNUMX
- closing day:Monday, Special arrangement period,New Year's Holiday
- Lending restrictions: No address requirements..However, there is a difference in the number of books lent between residents of Kumano City and residents outside the city..
- Lending points:Books-magazine: 10 books (however, 5 books for residents living outside the city)
- Lending period: 2 weeks
- There is an automatic lending machine.
Since it is adjacent to Kumanoshi Station, users come from outside Kumano City, especially on holidays.Kumano KodoYou can see many tourists carrying backpacks visiting..In the bookIC tagIs attached, and the latest equipment such as installing an automatic lending machine is installed..
When collecting books, Kumano City's local materials,イタリア,myth,Disaster preventionEmphasis on materials related to..It is the country that collects materials about ItalySorrento cityAnd Kumano Citysister cityBecause it is affiliated, it also holds books donated by the city of Sorrento..
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Kumano City History Compilation Committee 1983, p. 855.
- ^ a b "201. Public library". 28 Mie Prefectural Statistics. MieAnalysis and Information Group, Statistics Division, Strategic Planning Department (2016). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Library status of 14 cities in the prefecture”. Iga City. As of October 2016, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f "10/3 Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center will open in front of JR Kumano City Station". Higashi Kishu Hot Net KumadokoHigashi Kishu IT Community (October 2009, 10). As of October 3, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Matsugami 2011, p. 7.
- ^ a b Mie Prefectural Education Center 1982, p. 1033.
- ^ "Preparation for relocation to the new building Stop lending Kumano City Library" Chunichi Shimbun, morning edition dated August 2009, 8, Kuroshio edition, page 5
- ^ Rie Kowaka "Library Feel free to relax near cafes and parks ■ Long opening hours ..." Asahi Shimbun, March 2010, 3, morning edition, Kumano edition, page 6
- ^ Kenji Yurigusa "Give courage to typhoon victims with music" Synthesist Yabuki-san will give a lecture on the new album on the 6th of next month in Kumano, and hurry up for free.
- ^ a b "Yoshino Kumano 80 Years Ago, Photo Exhibition Taken by National Park Application" Asahi Shimbun, May 2012, 5, morning edition, Kumano edition, page 10
- ^ Kenji Yurigusa "The turbulent period at the end of the Edo period, taken by Hijikata from Kumano, to Hokkaido Photographer, Kenzo Tamoto, a record of pioneering, a record exhibition in his hometown" Asahi Shimbun, February 2013, 2, morning edition, Mie edition, page 4
- ^ "History of the road connecting Owase and Kumano Yanoko Pass / National Highway No. 42, which traces the history of the road connecting Owase and Kumano Next month, symposium in Kumano"
- ^ a b Yasunori Fukunaga "Exhibiting damaged books Kumano Municipal Library Repair photos" Chunichi Shimbun June 2016, 6 Morning edition, Kuroshio edition 15 pages
- ^ "Facility Information”. Kumano City Cultural Exchange Center. As of October 2016, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kumano City and Famous Arts and Sciences Agreement" Asahi Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, Mie edition, page 5
- ^ "Usage guidance”. Kumano City Library. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e "Introduction of municipal libraries and libraries in the prefecture / Kumano Municipal Library”. Mie Prefectural Library. As of October 2016, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Introducing 100 books donated by Sorrento, Italy, which you can find at the library Kumano". Mainichi Newspapers(Iga version) (July 2016, 7). As of October 5, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- Yukiko Matsugami "The library is interesting now." "Wonderful Kimie" No. 161,Hundred five banksCorporate Planning Department, Public Relations and CSR Division, April 2011, 4, pp. 15-1.
- "Kumano City History Vol. XNUMX" edited by Kumano City History Compilation Committee,Kumano City, Nov. 1983, 3, p. 31.National bibliographic number:88024262
- "Mie Prefectural Education History Volume 1982", edited by Mie Prefectural Education Center, Mie Prefectural Board of Education, March 3, 30, p. 1107.National bibliographic number:84050499