Momotaro Dentetsu's latest board game is here in October!Go around Japan at home and aim to be the best president in Japan!
If you write the contents roughly
"Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Showa Heisei Reiwa is also a staple!" That can be played by 2 to 6 people and can be enjoyed with family and friends!
The popular sugoroku game "Momotaro" is now a board game!Go around Japan at home and aim to be the best president in Japan !! ―… → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Momotaro Electric Railway
When omitting the title, this work is referred to as "Momoden" to distinguish it from the abbreviation "Momoden" of "Momotaro Densetsu".Momotaro"(Momotetsu) (The surface of the cartridge is marked with "Momotaro").The package also has the words "Around Japan Scharaka Train" as a subtitle..
"Momotaro Dentetsu" is a registered trademark of Hudson → KDE (8 registrations).
The first work of the Momotaro Dentetsu series.Many of the basic systems of the series have been established in the second and subsequent works, and the systems and rules of this work are very different from the other works in the series.
Unlike the later series, the destination station is not common and is set for each player.In addition, there are no "plus stations" that increase sales and "minus stations" that decrease sales.From this point of view, the style is less competitive, and the completion as a party game will be the next work "Super Momotaro DentetsuHowever, the idea of this work, which is to travel all over Japan by rail and manage properties in various places, has been passed down to the subsequent series as it is..
The BGM of the title screen is the first "Momotaro Densetsu』It is an arrangement of the BGM of the ground field in.The BGM that arrives at the destination (the "successful fanfare" in the subsequent works) is the only BGM used in all the works of the Momotaro series.Originally, it was the first Momotaro legendary step-up music.
- The starting point isTokyo StationSo, a grant from the country of 100 million yenStart with a railway line of 200 million yen.
- There are four turns in a year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. 1 pieceDiceAfter rolling and moving, an event occurs according to the number of dice rolled.The content is basically only the increase and decrease of the amount of money you have, but there are other events only in the fall.Basically, the smaller the number of rolls, the better the event.
- The fact that they earn a lot in the summer and spend a lot in the winter has something in common with the later series.
- Unlike the later series, there are no events that attack the opponent player.
- ferryThere is no square in the area, so it is a move between ports, and only two dice are rolled to decide the event (the content is also partially different from the ground).It consumes 2 turns (4 year) by moving.
- The destination is different for each player, and all property stations are targeted.Even if the result is over, you will arrive just by passing by, and the farther you are from the previous destination, the more aid you will receive.Unlike the later seriesGod of povertyDoes not exist.
- Railways can be purchased at property stations in addition to regular properties (purchase unit is the section to the adjacent property station,bus,TramIs treated as a property).It is the same as the later series in that if you run out of money at the event, you will sell the property at half price to make up for it, but the railway cannot be sold, which is similar to the agricultural and forestry properties of the later series.
- In this workdebtBecause there is no such concept, if you sell all the properties and you don't have enough money, you will get "no sentence (= 0 yen)".
- If you have more than a certain amount of money or property, you can have an event or buy a special product property when you reach a specific square in a specific season.
- The property genres of this work are as follows.
- Railroad-As mentioned above, it cannot be sold.
- Hotels-For hotels and inns.
- Department store-For department store properties.
- Leisure-Golf courses, ski resorts, stadiums, etc.Momotaro Land is also included here.
- Food shop-For food properties and supermarkets.
- Farm-For livestock industry.Unlike the agricultural and forestry properties of the later series, it can be sold when there is a shortage of money.
- Others-For buses, trams, factories, etc.
- At the end of the game, the player who has the most specific property genres will be given three types of prizes, but unlike the "three prizes" in the later series, no prize money will be given and it will directly affect the outcome. There is no such thing.Also, the target genres are partially different.
- Hotel King-For "hotel" properties.
- Railroad King-For "railroad" properties.
- Eating out king-For "food shop" properties.
- A few years and around the 10th year from the startInflationOccurs.The prices of properties and railroads will not change, but income, expenses, and subsidies will double.
- You can choose from the following three criteria for winning or losing.
- Those who have reached a certain amount of revenue
- Those with the highest revenue in a given number of years
- Momotaro Land purchaser (only if all players are human)
- Unlike the later series, "money" is not affected by victory or defeat, and the rate of return is uniformly 25% for almost all properties and railways (100% for Naha only), and even if the property station is monopolized, the rate of return Will not double, so the total price of the railways and properties that you actually own will determine the outcome.
- The ending will be a staff roll only if you play in the Momotaro Land competition.
- When you encounter "Suri no Ginji", half or all of your money is stolen.Also, unlike the later series, it appears as it is without disguise.
- There are squares where concerts, races, and festival events occur, and if you succeed, you will earn extra income.As for the target square, the station name is not displayed on the map like the hidden property station.
Normal property station (36 stations)
There are 1 properties per station.
Hidden property (26 stations)
There are 1 properties per station.
NahaYou can only go to the event of the autumn emergency meeting (when the property purchase screen is finished, you will return to the original square).If you buy up all the hot spring properties including the hidden property, a picture of the women's bath will be displayed.
Event station (7 stations)
You cannot buy the property, and some events occur depending on the season.
ス タ ッ フ
- general manager:Akira Sakura
- Game design: Hiroyuki Iizuka
- Character Design:Takayuki Doi
- musics:Kazuyuki Sekiguchi
- Chief Programmer: Masahiro Tobita
- Graphics: Chief Designer Hiroshi Yamashita, Maki Ito, Kaoru Shindo, Katsunobu Takahashi
- Arrangement: Kihara Shigeo, Kihara Ryoko
- Scenario Assistant:Shoji Masuda(I & S),Taku Koide, Matsumoto Tazu
- Cooperation: Keiko Masuda, Akihiro Kikuchi,Hiroshi Izawa, Hidemi Nakashi, Keisuke Toda, Toshihiro Ono, Emperor Kim (Kimura's first), Enomoto 34 years old (Kazuo Enomoto),Yokoyama Chisa, Ohashi Sao, Toshiharu Ura, Takazuki Shibata
- Producer: Hiroyuki Nishimura (I & S)
- Game magazine "NES communicationIn "Cross Review", the total score is 5 points (6 points in total) of 7, 8, 26, and 40.In the opinion of the reviewer, "Unfortunately (in terms of the strategy required for board games and the sense of urgency when rolling dice)," Momotaro "lacks both of them." "Graphics and puns are good. However, the essential game is not good enough. ".
- Game magazine "Family Computer MagazineThe evaluation in the "Game Report Card" by the reader's vote is as follows: 22.86 points (30 points in total)..In the special appendix "Famicom ROM Cassette All Catalog" of the May 1991, 5 issue of the same magazine, "Various events such as shopping and inflation", "I'm glad that the cute characters of" Momoden "are active", "One person That's not good, but if you play with a large number of people, it will be exciting. ".
|Item||charactor||Music||Operability||Heat||Value for money||Originality||Synthesis|
- Game magazine "Uge』," Impression that it is still a prototype "," There were no cards or poor gods at this time, the element of bargaining was still thin "," The destination to aim for was different for each player There is no murder such as sending a reminder to or desperately rubbing King Bombie. ".
- ^ a b c d "May 5th Special Appendix NES Cassette All Catalog"Family Computer Magazine』Vol. 7, No. 9,Tokuma bookstore, February 1991, 5, p. 10.
- ^ "HAPPYThe title of the map song of this work arranged in 』is" Scharaka Train "(the original song is" Let's go on the Scharaka Train ").
- ^ Search results on the official website of the National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training
- ^ MBMOOK "Nostalgic Famicom Perfect Guide" page 74
- ^ It can be changed to 1000 million yen, 5000 million yen, 1 million yen, 2 million yen by following a specific procedure.
- ^ a b c "NES communication] Volume 24,ASCII, August 1988, 12.
- ^ a b "100 selections of NES masterpiece software presented by Yuge" "Uge 2003 Vol.07 ”Volume 7, Issue 10,Kill time communication, August 2003, 6, p. 1, Magazine 66-17630.