[JAF Kyoto] A "Ramen Stamp Rally" will be held to visit popular stores!
If you write the contents roughly
Kyoto Prefecture is famous nationwide as a fierce battleground for ramen.
If you collect digital stamps on your smartphone, you will receive a coupon and a wonderful prize will be won by lottery. Japan Automobile Federation ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory countrySayYamashiroThe entire area ofTamba countryEastern andTango countryThe whole area ofKyokyo(Kizugawa) AndNagaokakyo(Mukai-Nagaokakyo-Kyoto CityNishikyo Ward),Heianjing(Kyoto City)Such,Japanese capitalHas a history of being placedAncient capital.
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to the above, the north, south, east, and west edges of Kyoto Prefecture are located as follows.
|Kyoto Prefectural Government Office||Eastern end|
JapaneseHonshuLocated in the Kinki region near the center ofFukui,Shiga,Mie,Nara,Hyogo,OsakaAdjacent to each prefecture ofNorth TheSea of JapanFacing.It has an elongated shape with a length of about 140 km from the northwest to the southeast.
NorthernTango PeninsulaとMaizuru Bay,Wakasa BayFacing the Sea of Japan. To the northTango Mountains,Fukuchiyama Basin, In the centerTamba Highlands,Kameoka Basin, In the southKyoto basinIt forms a low mountainous area with an altitude of 1,000 m or less.More than 75% of the area of the prefecture is mountains and hills.
- YodogawaWater system
- Yura River system
- Takeno River
North of the prefectureSea of Japan side climate, South of Uji City in the southern part of the prefectureSeto Inland Sea climateIs. In addition, Maizuru, Ayabe and Tango areOceanic climate,Other than thatInland climateIndicates. Also, mainly in the northern part of the prefectureHeavy snowfallSpreads. The northern mountainous area is one of the heavy snowfall areas,Upper houseIt is not uncommon for Kiko to have more than 2 meters of snow.
|Kyotango City||Miyazu||Maizuru||Ayabe City||Fukuchiyama City||Nantan city|
|Kyotanba Town||Kyoto City||Nagaokakyo||Kyotanabe|
Number of days
(January and February)
(January and February)
|Extremely hot day||真 夏日||Summer||Tropical night||Winter day||真 冬日|
Urban employment area(10% commuting area)
|京都 Metropolitan area|
|京都 Metropolitan area|
|京都 Metropolitan area|
|京都 Metropolitan area|
|京都 Metropolitan area|
|Maizuru Metropolitan area|
|Maizuru Metropolitan area|
|Maizuru Metropolitan area|
|Maizuru Metropolitan area|
|Maizuru Metropolitan area|
|Fukuchiyama Metropolitan area|
|Fukuchiyama Metropolitan area|
|Fukuchiyama Metropolitan area|
|Fukuchiyama Metropolitan area|
|Fukuchiyama Metropolitan area|
|Ayabe Metropolitan area|
|Ayabe Metropolitan area|
|Miyazu Metropolitan area|
|Miyazu Metropolitan area|
- Urban employment areas included in other urban employment areas are shown in gray, and when urban employment areas are not established, they are shown in gray and "-".
- The population of the Kyoto metropolitan area is larger than that of Kyoto prefecture because it includes areas outside the prefecture.The population of 30 cities and towns participating in the Kyoto Metropolitan Area Local Government Network Conference, which is a platform for cooperation between local governments, is approximately 379 million.
Kyoto Prefecture has the following 15 cities, 6 counties, 10 towns and 1 village.The reading of the town is all "chou".The village is only one village, Minamiyamashiro Village, and is read as "mura".
Government officeByTangoarea,Nakatanarea,NantanArea, Kyoto city area,YamashiroIt is divided into five regional areas.The jurisdiction of the health center and civil engineering office is divided into Tango, Chutanto, Chutannishi, Nantan, Kyoto City, Otokuni, Yamashiro Kita, and Yamashiro Minami.The tourist areas are divided into Kyoto in the sea, Kyoto in the forest, Kyoto City, Takenosato / Otokuni, and Kyoto in tea..
|North||Kyoto of the sea||Tango area|
|Southern||Kyoto in the forest||Nantan area|
|Kyoto city area|
|Takenosato / Otokuni||Yamashiro area|
|Kyoto of tea||Central Yamashiro area|
It is the location of the government officeKyoto CityWith a population concentration rate of about 56%,Tokyo(OldTokyoIt is ranked first in prefectures other than () (* Tokyo is included when including Tokyo.special area(OldTokyo city) Is the 1st place and hits 2/3).
Kyoto prefecture is long and narrow in the north and south,inlandLocated on the sideKyoto basinSouthern part centered on (Kyoto, KyotoYamashiro-NantanRegion) andSea of JapanNorthern facing (Nakatanarea·TangoThere is a large disparity with the region).
The southern part (Yamashiro country)KinaiHitShigaIn the southHanshin,NaraDeep exchanges with the north. On the other hand, the northern (Maizuru,Fukuchiyama City,Miyazu CityEtc)KitakinkiAlso called (San'in Road),HyogoNorthern (Tajima country) AndFukuiReinan(Wakasa country) Is deeply interacting with.
In recent years, an industrial park has also been created in Tamba, and Kinai (Osaka) To Tango (Maizuru City), then Hokuriku (Tsuruga) TieMaizuru Wakasa Expressway,Kyoto Transit ExpresswayConstruction andSan'in Main LineDouble-track electrification work has been implemented to correct the North-South gap. Also, the Tamba country area1965 From aroundKameokaAnd oldSonobe Town, OldYagiな どNantanDistrictKyoto City,OsakaWith the strengthening of ties withFunaiSouth to the south (However, administratively, Kameoka City andNantan city, FunaiKyotanba TownOften divided with the central part).
Merger of municipalities
Municipalities that were discussing mergers
- Uji City, Joyo City, Kyotanabe City, Yawata City, Kumiyama Town, Ide Town, Ujitawara Town --The merger council was dissolved in January 2003.
- Yamashiro Town, Kizumachi Town, Kamo Town, Kasagi Town, Wazuka Town, Seika Town, Minamiyamashiro Village --The merger council was dissolved in February 2003.
- Miyazu City, Kaetsu Town, Iwataki Town, Ine Town, Nodagawa Town → The merger meeting was dissolved in February 2006 without any agreement on the opinions.
- Miyazu City/Ine Town → Many opposition in the Ine Town referendum, the merger meeting was dissolved in March 2006.
- Uji City/Joyo City/Ujitawara Town/Ide Town →The merger council was dissolved in August 2007 without any agreement of opinions.
- Muko City, Nagaokakyo City, Mt. Ooyamazaki Town --The Otokuni Regional Subcommittee of the Kyoto Southern Regional Administrative Reform Promotion Council was dissolved in September 2019.
The current population is about 260 million, of which more than 140 million are concentrated in Kyoto, and the population in other areas is small.The prefectures where the majority of the population is locatedTokyo 23 WardIf you do not think of as one municipality, there is no other.
|Population distribution by age in Kyoto and Japan (2005)||Kyoto Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kyoto Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Population ranking by municipality in Kyoto Prefecture
- The population is an estimated population as of August 2021, 9.
Clan placed in the Edo period
YamashiroWas established as a base of the ShogunateNijo CastleOthersYodo Domain,Tamba countryToKameyama Domain(Kameoka Domain),Fukuchiyama clan,Sonobe Domain,Ayabe Domain,Yamaya clan,Tango countryToTanabe Domain,Mineyama Domain,Miyazu Domainwas there.
Discussion about the capital
capitalRefers to the central city of a country and is recognized as the city where the executive branch is located. The executive branch moved to TokyoMeiji2 years(1869 ), It is recognized that the capital has moved.However, at the time of good luck at that timeCompound systemAs of 2021 (3rd year of Reiwa), it is the throne of the emperor.TakagozaIsKyoto Imperial PalaceIt is permanently installed in Japan, and the capital of Japan is directly determineddecreeThere is a claim that Kyoto Prefecture is still the capital of Japan because there is no such thing.
- Yayoi Period
- The Unnomiya Ruins of Nagaoka Town, Kyoto Prefecture1960 In the ruins of the same town, Kaigi1962 It is being excavated and investigated. It can be seen that the Yayoi culture spread to the Yamashiro region in the southwestern part of Kyoto Prefecture in the first half of the year..
- Kofun period
- 4th-5th century Tango PeninsulaIn the vicinityEbisuyama Tumulus,Amino Choshiyama TumulusBuild uppowerAppears. Confirmed in KyotoOld tomb-Side holeIs Hyogo prefecture,TottoriNext to.
- Asuka Period
- Emperor Keitai5 years(511 ?) Emperor TsunetaiKyotanabe CityTatara? )WhatTransfer of capital
- Emperor Keitai 12 years (518 ?) Emperor Tsutai is the Otokuni shrine (currentNagaokakyoImazato? ) To capital
- Emperor Suiko11 years(603 ) These daysGoryuji Temple(Hachiokaji) Founding
- Emperor Tenmu7 years(678 ) These daysKamigamo ShrineEstablished
- Nara period
- Wado6 years(713 ） Tamba countrySeparated fromTango countryInstall
- Balance12 years(740 ） Emperor Shomu KyokyoMoved to (Kizugawa City)
- Postponement3 years(784 ） Emperor Hanmu NagaokakyoMoved to (Mukaichi)
- Heian period
- Heian period
- Virtue8 years(866 ） Otenmon strange
- 11 years869 ) Due to the plague, Ushido Tenno (currently)Yasaka Shrine).Anwa3 years/TianluNew Year (970 ) From every year,Gion FestivalBecomes
- HomotoNew Year (1156 ） Homoto no Ran
- HeijiFirst yearMay 12(1160 May 1） Heiji Rebellion.. After thisKiyomori TairaEmerged, and eventually took control of the government.
- 4th yearMay 6(1180 May 6), the emperorFukuhara Yukiyuki.May 11(May 12) Back to.
- Approval7 years/Toshinaga2 years(1183 ） Minamoto YoshinakaEntering Tokyo,Heikeescape
- Kamakura Period
- Northern and Northern Dynasties
- Motohiro3 years/Syokei2 years(1333 ） Kenmu's new government
- Kenmu3 years(1336 ） Takashi AshikagaEnter Tokyo.Emperor GodaigoEscaped to YoshinoNorthern and Northern DynastiesWelcome.
- Muromachi Period
- Engen3 years/CalendarNew Year (1338 ) Takeshi AshikagaGeneralWas appointed toMuromachi ShogunateIs officially established
- Source9 years/Myitoku3 years(1392 ） Northern and Southern DynastiesWas unified
- Sengoku period
- OninNew Year (1467 ） Onin's rebellion.. These daysYoshimasa AshikagaByHigashiyama cultureFlourishing.
- 文明17 years(1485 ） Yamashiro KuniichiOutbreak, establishment of an autonomous government by nationals (- 1493 ）
The early modern period
- Azuchi-Momoyama Period
- Eiroku11 years(1568 ） Oda Nobunaga Superiority
- Former turtle4 years(1573 ） Muromachi ShogunateRuined
- Tensho7 years(1579 ） Mitsuhide AkechiFlattened the country of Tamba. Last year'sKameyama Castle(CurrentKameoka) Followed by Fukuchiyama Castle (laterFukuchiyama Castle) PresentFukuchiyama CityBuild a castle.
- Tensho 10 (1582 ） The Honnoji Temple.Battle of Yamazaki.
- Tensho 13 (1585 ） Hideyoshi Toyotomi,KanpakuAppointed to
- Tensho 14 (1586 ) Hideyoshi Toyotomi,Juraku No.Construction.DoiPerform major remodeling of Kyoto, such as building
- Tensho 20 (1592 ) Hideyoshi Toyotomi,Fushimi Castle(Shizuki Castle)
- Bunroku5 years/KeichoNew Year (1596 ） KeichoBig earthquake (actuallyBunrokuYearly), Fushimi Castle was completely destroyed, but it was immediately rebuilt (Kohatayama Castle)
- Keicho3 1598 Hideyoshi Toyotomi, Died at Fushimi Castle. Moved to Hideyori Osaka Castle.
- Keicho 5 years (1600 ) Fushimi Castle,Battle of SekigaharaIt was burned down by the attack of the Western army.Kyoto officeSettings.
- Keicho 6 years (1601 ) Fushimi Castle,Tokugawa IeyasuRebuilt by.
- Keicho 8 years (1603 ） Nijo CastleCompletion. Ieyasu at Fushimi CastleShogunateReceive.
- Edo Period
- Genwa9 years(1623 ) Fushimi Castle Abandoned Castle. After this,FushimiDeveloped as a port commercial city.
- Bunkyu2 years(1862 ） Kyoto guardianSettings.
- Bunkyu 3rd year (1863 ） ShinsengumiFormed.
- MotoharuNew Year (1864 ） Forbidden.
- Keio3 May 12(1868 May 1） Royal reconstructionWith thisKyoto Town Magistrate's Office, Kyoto Shugoshoku abolished.Established Kyoto City Board of Directors.
- Meiji Era
- MeijiFirst year/Keio4 May 1 - 6 days(1868 May 1 - 30 days)) Battle of Toba and Fushimi.. Kyoto Municipal Board of DirectorsKyoto CourtIs renamed. Kyoto courtKyotoIs renamed. The area at the time of establishment is the area of Yamashiro excluding the territory (Atago-gun90 villages,Kuzuno83 villages,Otokuni-gun52 villages,Uji District43 villages,Kii-gunOut of 33 villages,Kuse-gunOut of 19 villages,Tsuzuki-gunOut of 43 villages,Soraku-gunOut of 58 villages. However, in Soraku-gunKoizumi Domain(Including 1 village) andSettsuShimakami-gun1 villages (Temple and shrine).Emperor OfYukiyuki Tokyo.
- Meiji2 years(1869 ) EmperorTokyo rehearsal
- 4th year of Meiji (1871 ） Abandoned Domain.. 1 prefectures of Yamashiro and Tamba are renewed by the first prefecture integrationKyoto, Tamba/Tango/Tajima 11 prefecturesToyookaBecomes In addition to the traditional Yamashiro area, Kyoto PrefectureKuwata,Funai,What deer countyAnnexed.
- 1876 (Meiji 9) Abolished Toyooka prefecture by the second prefecture integration. Five prefectures of Tango and the Tamba area in KyotoAmata-gunMerged. The current Kyoto prefecture area is almost demarcated.
- 1877 (Meiji 10) Emperor MeijiKyoto Imperial PalaceInstruct to save
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji) Kyoto CityWas launched. Until 1898, the governor also served as mayor (Municipal system exception).Higashi MaizuruNavy Fourth Guard Office (Maizuru Guardian Office) Was installed.
- 1890 (23th year of Meiji) Lake Biwa Canal(First phase) Completion
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji) AyabeでBig Ben(Omoto) was founded.
- 1894 (Meiji 27) 1100th anniversary of the founding of the capital
- 1895 (Meiji 28) Japan's first electricity from the Lake Biwa Canal Keage Power StationElectric train(Kyoto Electric Railway) Operation.Heian ShrineIncision.Historical festivalBegins.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji) Kyoto Imperial MuseumとKyoto Imperial UniversityWas established
- 1898 (Meiji 31) End of special municipal system (concurrently serving as the mayor of Kyoto by the governor of Kyoto Prefecture)
- 1907 (Meiji 40) In Fukakusa16th DivisionNewly established (4th division from before)
- 1933 (Showa8 years) Ogura PondReclamationBusiness start
- 1944 (Showa 19) 16th Division,Battle of LeyteAnnihilated with
- 1945 (20) Sixth United States Army(General Kluger) Is the headquarters
- 1946 (21) US Army I CorpsHeadquarters set up
- 1950 (25) In the election of the governor of Kyoto PrefectureTorazo NinagawaWinning,innovationGovernment (- 1978 ）
- 1956 (Showa 31) Designated as a "financial reconstruction organization" by the Local Financial Reconstruction Promotion Special Measures Law
- 1957 (32) Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceOkubo CampInstall
- 1964 (39) Tokaido ShinkansenOpening
- 1966 (Showa 41) Kyoto International Conference Center (later ""Kyoto International Conference CenterOpened
- 1972 (47) Mukai,NagaokakyoInauguration
- 1994 (Heisei6 years) Cultural assets of ancient Kyoto,UNESCOworld HeritageRegister with.Kansai Science CityIs a city.
- 1997 (9) Kyotanabe City established
- 2004 (16) Kyotango CityEstablished, reorganized Regional Promotion Bureau and established Wide Area Promotion Bureau
- 2005 (17) Kyotanba TownInauguration. KyotoGuest HouseOpening.
- 2006 (18) Nantan city,Yosano TownInauguration
- 2007 (19) KizugawaInauguration
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Kimura Atsushi(April 1947, 4-October 12, 1950, third term)
- 2 fee Torazo Ninagawa(April 1950, 4-October 20, 1978, third term)
- 3 fee Yukio Hayashida(April 1978, 4-October 16, 1986, third term)
- 4 fee Sadakazu Aramaki(April 1986, 4-October 16, 2002, third term)
- 5 fee Keiji Yamada(April 2002, 4-October 16, 2018, third term)
- 6 fee Takatoshi Nishiwaki(February 2018, 4-Fourth term in office)
Wide Area Promotion Bureau
Kyoto Prefecture, which is long in the north and south, has traditionally set up regional development bureaus in 12 regions excluding Kyoto City and formulated promotion measures that suit the region.Heisei(16) In May, the regional promotion bureaus were integrated into the core cities of the region (Uji, Kameoka, Maizuru, Kyotango) and reorganized into 5 regional promotion bureaus. In addition to strengthening the authority so far,Specified nonprofit corporationFunctions are being strengthened by delegating new authority from the government such as certification of (NPO corporation) and confirmation of notification of large-scale retail stores.
- [Annotation 1](Government building location: Uji City)
- [Annotation 2](Government building location: Kameoka City)
- Nakatan Wide Area Promotion Bureau[Annotation 3](Government building location: Maizuru City)
- Tango Wide Area Promotion Bureau[Annotation 4](Government building location: Kyotango City)
About 7% of the annual revenue is general revenue such as prefectural tax and local allocation tax. Obligatory expenses such as personnel expenses account for about 4% of annual expenditure, and the ratio of subsidy expenses derived from social security and public debt expenses is increasing..
国会The "representative war" of京都PrefectureParliamentOften brought to. Therefore, if we call "Kyoto" in the field of local politics,CityNot KyotoPrefectureOften refers to. The so-called “Torazo Ninagawa”Innovation municipalityAlso, it was Kyoto Prefecture, not Kyoto City.
HeiseiInfluential person from Kyoto prefecture of the timesMember of ParliamentThen,Hironori Nonaka(OldSonobe TownFrom)Seiji Maehara(From Kyoto city),Sadakazu Tanigaki(From Fukuchiyama city) etc. In the faction, Nonaka/Tanigaki is a “classic regional boss type” on a profit sharing line, and Maehara isNeoliberalismOn the line "Young newcomersNeoconIt is said that it corresponds to "type". However, Hironori Nonaka retired from the central politics and its influence decreased, and conversely Sadakazu Tanigaki saidKozou AsagakiHe has emerged as a target for the prime minister.
Economic and industrial
|年度||Ten thousand yen|
The gross domestic product (nominal) in FY2018 was 10 billion yen. The composition ratio isManufacturing industryIs the largestreal estate business,Wholesale-Retail trade, Health and social services continue. For companies with headquarters,Category: Companies in Kyoto PrefectureSee.In the southern part bordering Osaka and Nara prefecturesKansai Science CityAre being maintained.
- Southern (Yamashiro)-Manufacturing, tourism
- Chubu (Nantan)-Agriculture, forestry
- Northern (NakatanとTango country)-Fisheries, water transportation, manufacturing
- Also rare in the whole countryTriggerAre being cultivated.
- There are relatively many manufacturing companies.
- Especially in the southKyoto City,Uji city such asTourist cityThe tourism industry is strong, and there are many world heritage sites such as Kiyomizu-dera and Kinkaku-ji.Ancient city taxThe turmoil has had a major economic impact on the tourism industry in Kyoto.
- In the central part,Hozukyo,Yunohana hot springHaveKameoka, In the northAmanohashidateThere isTango PeninsulaIs promoting tourism.
- Important portDesignatedMaizuru PortHasChugoku, South Korea,ロシアHas a regular route to.Also,HokkaidoOtaru PortWithShin Nihonkai FerryThere are operations. From 2020, ferry routes to South Korea and Russia have been in service.
There are many service industries and small and medium-sized enterprises, and it has become a "credit kingdom" where credit unions have nurtured a customer base that is difficult for banks to reach. .
Life and transportation
Medical and welfare
There is no airport in Kyoto. Nearby airports are as follows.
- Osaka International Airport(Hyogo prefectureItami City, OsakaToyonaka City-Ikeda）
- KIX(Osaka PrefectureIzumisano-Tajiri Town-Sennan city）
- Kobe Airport(Hyogo prefectureKobe CityChuo-ku）
- Stork Tajima Airport(Hyogo prefectureToyooka）
- Chubu International Airport(AichiTokoname）
- Contact within the prefecture
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan),San'in Main Line(Sagano Line),Maizuru Line,Nara Line,Kansai Main Line(Yamato Line）
- Keihan Electric Railway Duck east line,Uji Line,Steel cable(Ishishimizu Hachimangu Shrine Cable)
- Hankyu Corporation Arashiyama Line
- Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line,東西 線
- Keifuku Electric Railway Arashiyama Main Line,Kitano Line,Steel cable(Eizan Cable)
- Eizan Electric Railway Eizan Main Line,Kurama Line
- WILLER TRAINS(Kyoto Tango Railway）Miyamai Line,Miyafuku Line
- Sagano Tourist Railway Sagano sightseeing line
- Tango sea land transportation Amanohashidate Steel Railway(Kasamatsu Cable)
- Contact to neighboring prefectures
- Broad contact
- Transit Bus
The city of Kyoto and its routes to the city are relatively well-developed and play a key role in the city.※Detail is,Kyoto City # Route BusSee.
In addition,Community busaboutList of community buses in Japan # Kyoto PrefectureSee.
- Kyoto City Transportation Bureau(Kyoto Municipal Bus): It is one of the most important public transportation, which is responsible for most of the city of Kyoto.
- Kyoto bus : In addition to having a route network in Rakusai and Rakuhoku in the Kyoto city area, the latter also extends to Shiga prefecture.
- Keihan Bus : Mainly from the southern part of Kyoto city area to the southern part of prefecture,Kyoto Keihan BusI carry it with.
- Keihan Kyoto Transportation : Operates routes such as Kyoto city and Kameoka city.
- West Japan JR Bus(Kaohsiung/Keihoku Line・Sonofuku Line): The former operates from Kyoto Station to Zhouyama, and the latter operates from Sonobe Station to Fukuchiyama Station.
- Hankyu bus : Takes responsibility for Rakusai New Town in Kyoto City, Muko City, Nagaokakyo City and surrounding areas.
- Yasaka Bus : Responsible for Rakusai New Town in Kyoto City and Muko City Area.
- Kintetsu Bus : Operates routes to and from Mukaijima New Town.
- Nara Kotsu : In the past, it operated routes such as getting into Kyoto Station, but in recent years, it operates only a small number of buses departing and arriving at Mukaijima Station. There are also routes to Kizugawa City, Kyotanabe City, Seika Town and Wazuka Town in the south.
- Kyoto Express Bus(Princess Line): Operates a limited line connecting Kyoto Station and the surrounding area.
- Kyoto Rakunan Express : Kyoto Station andRakunan ShintoIt operates a limited line connecting originallyKyoto UniversityDue toSocial experimentIt started operation as.
- Kyoto and the north north hometown public corporation(Keihoku Furusato Bus): OldKyokita TownOperate the areaAbolition alternative Article 80 bus.
- Kyoto traffic : Has a route network in Maizuru City, Fukuchiyama City, etc.
- Tango sea land transportation : We have a route network in Miyazu City, Kyotango City, Yosano-gun, etc.
- Highway national road
There is no service area in the prefecture.In addition, the maximum speed of all sections in the prefecture is 80km / h or less.
- Meishin Expressway: UpMaibara-Nagoya-TokyoDirection, downOsaka-Kobeaspect
- Shinmeishin Expressway
- Maizuru Wakasa Expressway: UpTsurugaDirection, down Kobe/Osaka direction
- Keiji Bypass: Upward Maibara/Nagoya area, Downward Osaka/Kobe area
- General national road
- National Route 1: UpOtsu・Driving in the direction of Nagoya/TokyoHirakata-Osakaaspect
- Daini Keihan Road(Paid): Downward Hirakata
- (National Route 8: UpKanazawa-NiigataDirection)
- National Route 9: DownAsahi-Tottori-Shimonosekiaspect
- National Route 24: DownNara-Wakayamaaspect
- Kyonawa Expressway(Paid in the prefecture): Downward to Nara
- National Route 27: Up Tsuruga, downKyotanbaaspect
- National Route 162: DownObama・Tsuruga area
- National Route 163: UpIkoma・Osaka, downIga-Tsuaspect
- National Route 171: DownTakatsuki-Kobeaspect
- National Route 173: UpKawanishi-(I.e.Direction, downAyabeaspect
- National Route 175: UpNishiwaki-AkashiDirection, downMaizuruaspect
- National Route 176: UpMita-OsakaDirection, downMiyazuaspect
- National Route 178: Upward Maizuru, DownwardToyooka・Tottori area
- National Route 307: UpKoga-HikoneDirection, direction
- National Route 312: Up Miyazu area, Down ToyookaHimejiaspect
- National Route 372: UpKameokaDirection, downKato (company)・For Himeji
- National Route 423: Upward Ikeda/Osaka, Downward Kameoka
- National Route 426: Up Toyooka, downFukuchiyamaaspect
- National Route 429: UpShiso-Tsuyama-KurashikiDirection, down Fukuchiyama direction
- National Route 477: UpMoriyama-YokkaichiDirection, down river west/Ikeda direction
- National Route 478
- National Route 482: Up Miyazu, downKami (Muraoka)-Young cherry blossomaspect
National highway 8 is virtually nonexistent because it overlaps national highway 1 in all sections of the prefecture.
- Kyoto city main road
- Urban highway
- Main city streets- List of prefectural roads in KyotoSee.
- Kyoto outer loop line
- Maizuru Port --Commonly known as Maizuru Port in Kyoto.
Free tuition for private high schools
There is a "tuition-free system" for citizens who go to private high schools in the prefecture, and since fiscal 2011 the target households have expanded from households with annual income of less than 350 million yen to less than 500 million yen. It also said that it will start discussions to establish similar measures for students going to private high schools outside the prefecture..
- Local newspaper
- Kyoto Shimbun(Published by Kyoto Shimbun): Daily
- Ryotan Nichinichi Shimbun(Published by Ryotan Nichinichi Shimbun): Daily (Fukuchiyama City)
- (Published by Jonan Shimpo): Daily (Uji City, Joyo City, Kumiyama Town, Ujitawara Town)
- Rakunan Times(Published by Rakunan Times): Daily (Uji City, Joyo City, Kyotanabe City, Kumiyama Town, Ide Town, Ujitawara Town)
- Ayabe citizen newspaper(Published by Ayabe Shimin Shimbun): Every other day (Ayabe City)
- Maizuru citizen newspaper(Published by Maizuru Civic Newspaper): Published on Tuesday and Friday (Maizuru City)
- Kyoto folk news(Published by Kyoto Minpo): Weekly
- Kitakinki Keizai Shimbun(Kita Kinki Keizai Shimbun): Seasonal (Northern Kyoto area,Tamba city,Tamba Mt. Sasayama,Tajima area,ReinanWest)
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun(Kyoto General Bureau, Maizuru Branch, Gakken City Branch)
- Asahi Shimbun(Kyoto General Bureau, Maizuru Branch, Fukuchiyama Branch, Uji Branch)
- Mainichi Newspapers(Kyoto branch, Maizuru branch)
- Sankei Shimbun(Kyoto General Bureau, Maizuru Branch)
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun(There is no branch office in the prefecture)
- NHK Kyoto Broadcasting StationGeneral TV(Remote control key ID: 1) --Broadcasting regional information of Kyoto Prefecture (NHK OsakaGeneral TV (remote control key ID is 1) will be described laterTV OsakaSame asOsakaArea,NHK E Tele TheNationwide broadcastingTreatment).
- Kyoto broadcasting(Commonly known as KBS Kyoto. Remote control key ID: 5) --Does not belong to the network of key stationsIndependent.
TV Tokyo seriesTV Osaka (remote control key ID: 7)Kyoto basinMainly in the southern part of the prefectureIkomayamaOrHirakata station(Location isShimamoto) Directly outside the area,Cable TVThere are households to watch in (the cable television station in the northern part of the prefecture is not subject to rebroadcast outside the area due to topographical problems).
Fukuchiyama City-Kyotango City-Uji city-Joyo-YawataEtc.HyogoIs the target area for broadcastingSun Television(Remote control key ID: 3)[Source required],Ujitawara TownIn some areas of Shiga prefectureBiwako Broadcasting(Remote control key ID: 3),Joyo-Ide Town-Seika Town-KizugawaIn Nara prefecture areaNara TV Broadcasting(Remote control key ID: 9),Maizuru-Miyazu City-Ine TownEtc.FukuiAll 2 commercial stations (Fukui Broadcasting-Fukui Television Broadcast, Remote control key IDs 7 and 8) can be received respectively[Source required].
AM radio also belongs to the Kinki wide area.The three commercial broadcasting stations in Osaka are in Kyoto City in the southern part of the prefecture.Higashiyama WardToRelay stationExists, but the output is 300WIt is weak, and there are many areas in Kyoto where the reception is poor. In the northern part of the prefecture, relay stations (Fukuchiyama, Maizuru, Miyazu) are only NHK and KBS Kyoto (Miyazu has only NHK 1st broadcast), and there are many areas where it is difficult for the 3 stations in Osaka to receive, even in this case.radikoYou can listen at.
Formerly NHK Kyoto Broadcasting StationSecond broadcastHowever, the broadcasting target area may overlap due to the large electric power of the Osaka station, so before the relocation of the station in February 2015, the broadcast ended at 2 am on February 2, Abolished.
- FM radio station
- NHK Kyoto Broadcasting Station
- FM Kyoto (α-STATION) (Independent)
The parent station transmission station of the prefectural FM station isNishikyo Ward OfKoshioyamaIs placed in. KBS Kyoto's FM complementary relay station is installed on Mt. Hiei (the same facility as KBS's terrestrial digital television transmission station) on the prefectural border because Shiga Prefecture is also included in the broadcasting target area of the station.
FM COCOLOHowever, only the city of Kyoto is included in the broadcast target area and is being broadcast.
- Community broadcasting station (all FM stations)
- Kyoto Sanjo Radio Cafe(Kyoto City Nakagyo Ward /NPO corporation(Kyoto community broadcasting)
- FM845(Fushimi Ward, Kyoto City/Kyoto Living FM)
- FM uji(Uji City/FM Uji Broadcasting)
- FM go(Ayabe City/FM Ayabe)
- FM Tamba(Fukuchiyama City/Kyoto FM Tamba Broadcasting)
- FM dumpling(Kyotango City/NPO Kyotango Community Broadcast)
- FM Maizuru (Maizuru City/General incorporated foundation)Arimoto Sekizensha）
- (Kita-ku, Kyoto / Community Radio Kyoto)
- FM in particular(Nagaokakyo City / same corporate name)
The dialect of KyotoKyoto language(Kyoto dialect) is known, but the dialect called Kyogo is spoken in and around Kyoto City, and in other regions, a dialect different from Kyogo is spoken. Also, even if we say Kyogo, there are differences depending on the region, social class, and age group.
The dialect of the former Yamashiro country is not so different from the dialect of Kyoto city, and the Nantan (Kuchitanba) region such as Kameoka city of the former Tamba country is not much different from Kyoto city. However, in the Nakatan region from Fukuchiyama City/Ayabe City to Maizuru City,Keihan accentnotTarui-style accentThere are many differences from Kyoto city, such as using the "Tea" honorific rather than the "Haru" honorific ((Tamba dialectreference).
Former Tango country dialects other than Maizuru city (Tango dialect) IsTokyo accentThere is a big difference from south of Maizuru City, such as using "da" instead of "ya" in the assertive auxiliary verb. Dialects south of Maizuru cityKinki dialectWhereas the Tango dialect is classified as the so-called Kansai dialect, it is the same as the Tajima region of Hyogo prefecture and Tottori prefecture.Chinese dialectHigashiyamain dialectare categorized.
- local cuisine
- Nishijin textile(fabric,1976 ）
- Kyoto Kanoko Shibori(Dyeing product, 1976)
- Kyo Yuzen(Dyeing product, 1976)
- Kyoto Komon(Dyeing product, 1976)
- (Dyed products,1979 ）
- (Other textiles, 1976)
- (Other textiles, 1976)
- Kyo ware-Shimizu ware(Porcelain,1977 ）
- Kyo lacquer ware(Lacquerware, 1976)
- Kyo Sashimono(Woodwork, 1976)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- Kyoto Buddhist fittings(Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- (Masonry, precious stonework,1982 ）
- Kyoto doll(doll,1986 ）
- Kyoto fan(Other crafts, 1977)
- (Other crafts, 1977)
- (Other crafts, 1997)
- Traditional crafts
- サ ッ カ ー
- Women's football
- Bunnies Kyoto SC(Japan Women's Soccer League)
- Mitsubishi Motors Kyoto Red Evolutions(Top West League)
- Wacoal Women's Athletics Club
- Nippon Shinyaku Baseball Club
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Kyoto Baseball Club
- Professional baseball
- Shochiku Robins(From 1950 to 1952,Kinugasa StadiumIs based inOsaka Stadiumuse)
- Daiei Stars(1955,Saikyogoku Municipal StadiumIs used as a quasi-headquarter)
- Kintetsu Buffaloes(From 1968 to 1965, excluding 1973, the Saikyogoku Municipal Stadium was used as the quasi-base)
- Hankyu Braves(From 1958 to 1982 and in 1988, the Saikyogoku Municipal Stadium was used as the quasi-base)
- Women's professional baseball
- world Heritage
- National treasure arts and crafts
- It is the second largest prefecture after Tokyo.
- 185 cases- Kyoto National MuseumThe collection of 29 cases.
- National treasure building
- As a prefecture, the number of buildings is the largest in Japan (the number of cases is second only to Nara), 2 cases and 52 buildings.
- Iwashimizu Hachimangu -Main Hall, Setouchi Bunaisha Main Hall, Mizuhaki, Nintendo and Maiden, Romon, East Gate, West Gate, 3 corridors (Romon East Gate, Romon West Gate, back) (10 buildings)
- Ujigami Shrine -Hall of worship, main hall
- Kamo Gozo Shrine(East Main Hall, West Main Hall) 2 buildings
- Kamobetsu Raijin Shrine(Main Hall, Gonden) 2 buildings
- Kaisumisan-ji Temple -Five-storied pagoda
- Kanchi-in Temple -Guest
- Kiyomizu Temple -Main hall
- Komyoji Temple -Niomon
- Kozanji Temple -Shimizuin (Goshodo)
- Goryuji Temple -Katsura Palace Main Hall
- Sanboin -Karamon, Shoshoin
- Jishoji Temple -Ginkaku, Togudo
- Joruri-ji Temple -Triple tower, main hall
- Daisen-in Temple -Main hall
- Daitokuji Temple -Karamon, height and entrance (2 buildings)
- Daihoonji Temple -Main hall (Senbon Shakado)
- Daigoji Temple -Kondo, five-storied pagoda, Kiyotaki shrine, Yakushido
- Chion-in -Sanmon, Main Hall (Mikage)
- Toji -Kondo, Goto, Daishido, Lotus Flower Gate
- Tofukuji Temple -Sanmon
- Nanzenji Temple -Length
- Nijo Castle(Former Imperial Villa Nijo Castle) --Ninomaru Palace (6 buildings)
- Ninna-ji Temple -Kondo
- Byodo-in Temple -Phoenix Hall (4 buildings including wing tower and tail tower)
- Hokai Temple -Amidadou
- Toyokuni Shrine -Karamon
- Hongwanji Temple(Nishi Honganji Temple)-Kuro Shoin and the corridor (2 buildings), Shoin (face-to-face and white Shoin), Karamon, Hiunkaku, Hokunodai
- Myokian -Tea room (Machian)
- Myohoin -Back room, main hall of RengeouinSanjusangendo）
- Ryugin-an -Length
- Ryukoin -Shoin
- Special historical site
- 3 cases.
- Special scenic spot
- As a prefecture, the largest number in Japan, 11 cases.
- Jishoji Temple (Ginkakuji) Garden
- Rokuenji (Kinkakuji) garden
- Daigoji Sanpoin Garden
- Joruri-ji Templegarden
- Saihoji Templegarden
- Daisen-in TempleShoin Garden
- Daitokuji TempleHojo Garden
- Tenryu templegarden
- Nijo Castle(Former Imperial Villa Nijo Castle) Ninomaru Garden
- Hokon TempleAotome Takigo Mt. Kuraiyama
- Hongwanji Temple(Nishi Honganji Temple) Daishoin Garden
- Ryoanji TempleHojo Garden
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- As a prefecture, the largest number in Japan, 7 cases.
Works set in Kyoto Prefecture
- Gorgo 13 Kowloon's neck
- Hanako no Han, the land of cherry blossoms(Latter half)
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
- Mothra 3 King Ghidorah attack
- Gamera 3 Awakening the evil god
- Fishing Fool Diary 5
- Japan sinking
- Gion sisters
- Gion Hayashi (1953)
- Sequel, the man is hard(2nd film)
- The man is painful Torajiro hydrangea love(29nd film)
- Deadly! Monsters of the Brown House
- Mibu Yoshishiden
- Kurama Tengu
- Chicken is bare
- First Snow Love Virgin Snow
- Maiko Haaaan!!!
- Detective Conan The Labyrinth's Crossroads
- Invitation from Orion
- In a far-flung space-time, Mai overnight
- Kamogawa Hormeau
- Color instantly
- Detective Conan Jet Black Tracker
- Mother water
- Detective Conan Detective of the sea
- Detective Conan Another sniper
- Crimson Love Song from Detective Conan
- Ancient capital(Yasunari Kawabata）
- D composite(Seicho Matsumoto）
- Rashomon(Ryunosuke Ayukawa）
- Kyoto Murder Information (Shuzo Waku）
- Geisha lawyer in Kyoto(Shunzo Waku)
- Female Themis judge in Kyoto(Shunzo Waku)
- ,Red hearse series,Catherine seriesother(Misa Yamamura）
- (Tomio Miyao）
- Kyoto Mandara(Harumi Setouchi (now Jakucho)）
- Reason,Mahiruno,Under the cherry tree(Junichi Watanabe）
- (Seiryoin running water）
- Play series(Nishio Restoration）
- Tower of the sun (Tomihiko Morimi）
- Walk short at night Maiden(Tomihiko Morimi)
- Yojohan Mythology(Tomihiko Morimi)
- Kamogawa Hormeau(Manjo eye studies）
- Evil gate (Kazumi Takahashi）
- Maid detective(Yuji Hayami）
- Boy onmyoji(Yuki Koryu）
- lemon(Kajii Motojiro）
- (Tetsuya Sano）
Also, Shuzo WakuRed turnip prosecutorThere are many works set in Kyoto in the "" and "" series.
- Asaki Yumemi(Kazuki Yamato）
- Taste ichimonmeme(Original/DrawingYoshimi Kurata）
- Assassination ClassroomSchool trip (Yusei Matsui）
- 100% strawberryExtra edition "Kyoto first love story" (Nozomi Kawashita）
- Inari, Konkon, Koiiro.(To Yoshida）
- UMA War Kukuru and Nagi(Hideaki Fujii）
- Ryoma(Yu Koyama）
- Oten Gate(Haibara medicine）
- Osujiji! ◆Consistency of Tsukasa◆(OriginalKaga Mitsuru・DrawingHiroshi Kato）
- Good morning welcome back(Akane Torikai）
- Glistening(Taeko Watanabe）
- No(Kimura Navy）
- Kyoo and the residence()
- Kyoto Raku-Gion(Asano Rin）
- (Makoto Aso）
- Bar Mimosa()
- Sayuri 1(Murakami wig）
- Seven Nana(Yasuhiro Imagawa）
- Sister slope(Mt. Ooyama Waei）
- Empress(OriginalRyo Kurashina・DrawingWaki Isaku）
- Shinsengumi Ion PEACE MAKER(Nana Kurono）
- Sengoku(Hideki Miyashita）
- Taiheki(Yokoyama Masamichi）
- Wind of Tenma(Matsuba Hiroshi）
- Exchange/Baya(Saito Uchiho）
- Nurarihyon's grandson(Hiroshi Shiibashi）
- Vagabond(Takehiko Inoue）
- Keiji of the flower(Tetsuo Hara）
- (Fumi Shibamon）
- Yoriko from Gannari(Yukiko Asano）
- Kato Brepas of the Eye(Yasunori Tanaka）
- Finder -Kyoto Jogakuin Story-(Akimoto Osamu）
- Hairy thing(Yoshihiro Yamada）
- Magical Teacher Negima!School trip (Ken Akamatsu）
- MUSASHI -GUN Road-(Monkey punch）
- Mutsu Enmei Ryu Gaiden Shura engraving(Masatoshi Kawahara）
- (Oshima Easy）
- Labyu!(Totetsu God）
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-(Nobuhiro Watsuki）
- Alleyed love flower(Makoto Aso）
- Ryu -RON-(Murakami Motoka）
- AIR(2006 ) (Maizuru City)
- Seven Nana
- Boy onmyoji
- Shinsengumi Ion PEACE MAKER
- Nurarihyon's grandson
- Black ★ Rockshooter
- Wizard Sally
- Wizard Chappy
- King of Braves Gaogaigar FINAL(However, there are various stages such as space)
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-
- Ecstatic family(Original author, Tomihiko Morimi, director Masayuki Yoshihara)
- Yojohan Mythology(Original author, Tomihiko Morimi, director Masaaki Yuasa)
- Sound! Euphonium(Original Ayano Takeda/Uji City)
- Tamako Market(Demachi Masugata Shopping Street)
- Confetti dancing in the autumn sky - study,Kyoto City.. A model of the stage of the work "Kazenoichi".Maruyama ParkEtc. appeared[Source required].
- She does not pray to high heavens-quantum girlfriend- - Kyoto City.The notation in the work is pod city.Fushimi Inari Shrine,TogetsukyoEtc. appeared[Source required].
- Eternal bond
- Sentimental graffiti
- Senren* Manka - Yuzu software,Kyoto City. Model of "Hoori" in production.Hanami AlleyEtc. appeared[Source required].
- DS Misa Yamamura Suspense Maiko Kogiku, Reporter Catherine, Funeral Home Akiko Ishihara Flower Miwa dancing in the ancient city Kyoto Murder Case File
- Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan
- Bakumatsu Reika Shinsengumi
- In a far-reaching space-time
- Heiankyo alien
- A dragon-like restoration!
- Look like a dragon!
- Lost Passage
People from Kyoto
Of international organizations by local governmentsICLEIHas been a member of the company since 2014.
Friendship Alliance Province
Kyoto Prefecture has formed friendly alliances with the following states or provinces for the purpose of understanding different cultures and international exchanges... All cities have some similarities with Kyoto Prefecture in some respects, such as the historical ancient city and the center of science, and alliances have been formed with this in mind.
- Shaanxi(People's Republic of China)- 1983 (58)May 7 Partnership
- Special Region of Yogyakarta(Indonesia)- 1985 (60)May 7 Partnership
- Oklahoma(The United States of America)- 1985 (60)May 9 Partnership
- Leningrad(Russian Federation)- 1994 (6)May 11 Partnership
- Edinburgh City(United Kingdom-Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu)- 1997 (9)May 8 Partnership
- Occitany(France)- 2015 (27)May 6 Partnership
- Quebec(Canadian Federation)- 2016 (28)May 5 Partnership
Area of exchange by field
- ^ Yamashiro Wide Area Promotion BureauJurisdiction of Uji City, Joyo City, Muko City, Nagaokakyo City, Yawata City, Kyotanabe City, Kizugawa City, Mt. Ooyamazaki Town, Kumiyama Town, Ide Town, Uji Tahara Town, Kasagi Town, Wazuka Town, Seika Town , Nanshan Castle Village.
- ^ Nantan Wide Area Promotion BureauThe jurisdiction of is Kameoka City, Nantan City, and Kyotamba Town.
- ^ Nakatan Wide Area Promotion BureauThe jurisdiction of Fukuchiyama City, Maizuru City, and Ayabe City.
- ^ Tango Wide Area Promotion BureauThe jurisdiction of is Miyazu City, Kyotango City, Ine Town, and Yosano Town.
- ^ "Birds of Kyoto Prefecture”. Kyoto Prefecture Nakatan Wide Area Promotion Bureau. October 2019th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Gibie sales "Kamiyoya beef shop" completed, Miyazu, Kyoto, to promote migration". Kyoto Shimbun(July 2018, 3) October 2018th, 6Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "Main disaster record". Kyoto. October 2018th, 6Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Meteorological Agency / Meteorological Statistics / Past Meteorological Data Search
- ^ "Basic plan (another Kyoto / tourism field)". October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ Makoto Sahara "Establishment of Yayoi-style culture in Yamashiro-Division of Kinai I styles and the position occupied by earthenware excavated at the Unnomiya site-" (edited by Atsushi Kinseki and Hideharu Harunari, "Sahara's Work 2 Archeology of Tools" Iwanami Shoten 2005 page 306)
- ^ "Statistical data on buried cultural properties”. Agency for Cultural Affairs. October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Pp. 12-13. October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Prefectural economic calculation". Cabinet Office. October 2017th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Corporate Location Promotion Law Kyoto Prefecture Nakatan Area Industrial Location Basic Plan". October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Regional Future Investment Promotion Act Kyoto Prefecture Tango Regional Basic Plan". October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ Industrial structure of each prefecture in Kyoto prefecture, Teikoku Databank, (July 2011, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 2015-6-14.
- ^ “Where is your main bank? The top is Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, a survey of 152 companies nationwide (8043)”(July 2020, 8) October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ Kyoto. "Start of direct ferry transportation between Maizuru Port in Kyoto and South Korea / Russia”(Japanese). Kyoto. October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ Kyoto Prefecture relaxes standards for free private tuition -Yomiuri Shimbun (January 2011, 1)
- ^ Regarding the unification of frequencies for Radio 1 broadcast
- ^ Kyoto Prefecture Friendship Alliance -Kyoto (read October 2019, 10)[Broken link]
- Category: Kyoto Prefecture buildings
- Category: Sightseeing spots in Kyoto
- Category: Kyoto natural scenic spots
- List of people from Kyoto
- List of cultural properties designated and registered by Kyoto Prefecture
- List of Kyoto High Schools
- Kyoto Prefectural Junior High School List
- Kyoto Elementary School List
- List of Kyoto kindergartens
- List of Kyoto Preschools
- List of Kyoto Prefectural Foreign Schools
- Kansai Genki Cultural Area
- Kinai / Yamashiro
- Kitakinki / Tamba country / Tango country
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Official website
- KYOTO SIDE - KyotoPublic Relations Division
- KYOTO SIDE - Facebook
- Kyoto “Fu” Tourist Guide - Kyoto Prefecture Tourism Federation
Kyoto Town Magistrate(Machikata)
(Yamashiro-Tamba country内 のShogunate-Flag territorySuch)
Ayabe Prefecture-Yamaya prefecture
ToyookaA part of
(Tango countryandTamba countryAmata-gun）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1868 - (Kyoto City Central Office → Kyoto Court → Kyoto Prefecture)