"Mother of Shojo Manga" Hideko Mizuno Looking back on 7 months at Tokiwa-so surrounded by "Legend"
If you write the contents roughly
Mizuno, who was the only female manga artist at Tokiwa-so, lived in the same room as the two for seven months in order to smoothly carry out the joint work with Mr. Ishinomori and Mr. Akatsuka.
Hideko Mizuno (XNUMX), a manga artist called "Mother of Shojo Manga," will be featured at the Tokiwaso Manga Museum in Tokyo on the XNUMXth. → Continue reading
Hello.Subculture entertainment news site "Yorozu-News".This site covers a wide range of genres such as anime, games, and idols as much as possible, and cuts deeply.In addition to the latest news, in-depth articles based on original coverage and analysis, unique photos and videos, etc. will be delivered one after another by unique editors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Woman cartoon(Jose Manga) isManga in JapanIt is one of the genres of, and was originally intended for adult women in their twenties and above.Ladies comics,Ladies comicsSometimes called.Of the female manga, those for young people that depict the romance and life of students and working women around the age of 18 to 40 areGirls comics,Young ladiesSee.
The reader age of ladies comics is increasing year by year. For example, as of 2020, the readership is "BE ・ LOVE』In 41 years old and over 70%, "Office you』In 40 years old and over 80%Occupy.Manga magazines such as "" that focus on the reader generation have also appeared.
Since it was born from shojo manga, it follows the expression technique and context of shojo manga, but in recent yearsYouth cartoonDue to the increase in the number of writers who have come from Japan and who make their debut through douujinshi activities, many works have adopted expression methods that are more like seinen manga.The standard themes are family / childcare / nursing care, friendship between women, occupation, history, medical care, mystery, and romance (including affairs).
A manga artist who once drew works for girls is playing an active role while making the most of his name as a girl manga artist.Many writers make their debut in women's manga magazines without having experience as a shojo manga artist, and work on both seinen manga and women's manga.In recent women's manga magazinesStory cartoonOthersEssay cartoonIs also posted a lot.
In addition, some women's manga magazines outsource editing to editorial production.
Then1975 ToKodanshaFrommimiIs first published.In modern termsYoung ladiesAlthough it is a magazine, it laid the groundwork for manga to be accepted by readers older than the shojo manga generation. 1980 ToShueishaThan"YOU", But from Kodansha,"BE ・ LOVE(The original name of the magazine was "BE in LOVE"), which was first published in a form derived from a comprehensive information magazine for women.These two magazines are still well-established representatives of the genre.
It became established as a genre in the latter half of the 1980s.There is also the aspect of changes in demand due to the growth of girls who grew up reading shojo manga, but rather the aging of shojo manga artists who made their debut before the 1970s, and the saucer of veteran writers who were released from shojo manga magazines. There was also a situation on the supply side that I wanted to make it.For young people from major publishers,OLSeveral magazines have been published, such as those specialized for manga, and not only girls' manga but also publishers who have not published manga magazines themselves have entered the market, and around this time.Magazine focusing on sexual depictionWas also launched in large numbers.The unprecedented lady comic boomBubble economyIt was over due to the collapse of, and many were weeded out.
Currently, there are major magazines dealing with various subjects such as romance and work, and magazines published by small and medium-sized publishers that specialize in each genre and bear niche demand.
ComicIt was once published in the same B6 version as seinen manga, but since the 2000sNew book versionIt is often issued in.In addition, small and medium-sized publishers sometimes make paperbacks without going through comics, but most of them are only published in magazines and are sometimes despised as "discarded".
Confusion over the name
In the early days of the genre, women's manga magazines were not illustrations of cartoonists but portraits (White(Women are often models) are used, and the cover page says "Lady's comic" or "for Ladies".catch copyWas writtenHowever, since the same appearance was used for adult manga magazines for women, there was no particular distinction and they were called the same ladies comics.After that, the tendency of women's manga magazines was divided into the cover of manga artist illustrations, and the tendency of adult manga magazines for women to be the cover of portraits. It attracted the attention of the media, and it came to be called "Women's comics are sexual depictions" by the media.Both are currently established as completely different genres, but there is no distinction between those who collectively refer to women's comics and adult comics for women as lady comics, those who refer only to adult comics for women and call them lady comics, and of course. People are still confused.
Major women's manga magazines
- BE in LOVE →BE ・ LOVE(Kodansha,1980-)
- May → May familiar →Nekopanchi(Shonen Gaho-sha,year 1984-, Irregular publication from 2016)
- Elegance Eve(Akita Shoten,Year 1984-)
- Office you(Somisha →Shueisha CreativeIssue,ShueishaReleased, 1985-)
- Jour → jour Nice housewives →DAY(Futabasha,Year 1985-)
- Eve special for Mrs. →For Mrs.(Akita Shoten,Year 1986-)
- Lady's Comic Sakura → Sakura →Sakura Ai no Monogatari(Kanon CreativeEdit,Scola→Aoba Publishing→MediaxPublished and released, 1989-）
- Sakura mystery → Sakura mystery →Mystery Sara(Scola→Aoba Publishing→ Green Arrow Publisher → Bbmf Magazine →Seisensha,year 1989-）
- Manga Grimm fairy tale(Bunkasha,Year 2001-)
- 15 love stories (Mediax,Year 2012-)
- Nurse story (Mediax,Year 2016-)
- We from the 50s (Mediax,Year 2016-)
- Dramatic love and tears (Mediax, 20 ?? years-)
- Lady's Comic YOU →YOU(Shueisha, 1982-2018）
- a happy marriage(Ohzora Publishing, 1999-2014）
- Silky(Hakusensha, 1985-2013) * Web conversion
- Desire →Desir SP(Akita Shoten, 1985-2009）
- Judy(Shogakukan, 1983-2008）
- MAY (Shonen Gaho-sha, 1984-2006）
- FEEL (Shodensha, 1986-1994)
- Me(Kodansha, 1984-1994）
- Big Comic for Lady (Shogakukan, 1981-1990)
- Yumiko Igarashi
- Noriko Irie
- Sumiko Imari
- Kimiko Uehara
- Hiroko Otani
- Yu Okazaki
- Akira Kawa
- Eri Kawamura
- Modern yoko
- Miwa Sakai
- Kayo Saeki
- Yoko Shoji
- Jun Takaguchi
- Tajima Milk
- Mutsumi Tsukumo
- Hamada Shoko
- Jun Fukami
- Maki Hoshizaki
- Memi Hoshino
- Miyako Maki
- Satoru Makimura
- Mutsu A child
- Masumi Moriwaki
- Akiko Monden
Main editing production
- Osawa project (Kasakura publishing company・ Seven new company ・Bunkasha）
- Kanon Creative(Ohzora Publishing・ Bunkasha ・Mediax）
Hisae Odashima "Evolution of Female Manga and Survival of the Fittest" (Nobunaga Shinbo, ed., "Disappearing Manga Magazine" Enterbrain, 2000)
- ^ BE ・ LOVE --Kodansha AD STATION (cash as of 2020) Kodansha
- ^ Shueisha MEDIA GUIDE 2020 Advertising Media Materials p.30 Shueisha 2020
- ^ "SERIE", etc. launched by Hakusensha
- ^ May National Diet Library
- ^ May familiar National Diet Library
- ^ Nekopanchi National Diet Library
- ^ Elegance Eve National Diet Library
- ^ Office you = office you National Diet Library
- ^ Jour: Nice housewives National Diet Library
- ^ Eve special for Mrs. National Diet Library
- ^ For Mrs = For Mrs National Diet Library
- ^ Lady's comic sakura National Diet Library
- ^ Sakura National Diet Library
- ^ Sakura: Ai no Monogatari National Diet Library
- ^ Sakura mystery National Diet Library
- ^ Sakura mystery National Diet Library
- ^ Mystery sara: Animal Casebook + National Diet Library
- ^ Manga Grimm fairy tale National Diet Library
- ^ 15 love stories National Diet Library
- ^ Nurse story National Diet Library
- ^ We from the 50s National Diet Library
- ^ Dramatic love and tear National Diet Library
- ^ you National Diet Library
- ^ Happy wedding = Comic happy wedding National Diet Library
- ^ Silky = Silky National Diet Library
- ^ Desire National Diet Library
- ^ Desir SP: Desir Special National Diet Library
- ^ Judy National Diet Library
- ^ May National Diet Library
- ^ Feel National Diet Library
- ^ Me National Diet Library
- ^ For lady National Diet Library