Even though I'm on a diet ... I can't stop eating junk food
If you write the contents roughly
Next time, I'll think about what to do if you want to eat junk food or sweets while you are on a diet.
Good morning.I'm Yuuki Iwase, a morning beauty ambassador and diet instructor.During a diet, sugar and fried ... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Junk Food(British: junk food) IsNutritional valueWas significantly out of balance調理DoneFoodThat thing.Highcalorie, High salt, but otherNutrientsIsvitamin,mineral,Dietary fiberFoods that do not contain much. "junk"EnglishIt means "crap" and "waste".
- Andrew F. Smith
- It ’s a commercial product,candy,Bakery,ice cream,rice ball,saltIncludedSnacks,Soft drinkThere is almost no nutritional value,EnergyAnd salt,fatA large amount of food is defined as junk food.fast foodNot all foods are junk foods, and those that provide cooked foods so that they can be ordered quickly are junk foods because they have high energy but low nutritional value.saladIs not a junk food because it is low in calories and nutritious.
- François Magendie
- 1816 OfExperimentIncluded in junk foodEmpty calories TheproteinExperiments have shown that it cannot replace fat and fat.dogEmpty calories (sugar) Died when given only..More energy is needed to process empty calories in the body.
- Webster dictionary
- High-energy, non-nutritive, pleasure is available but not worth it or less.
- Food Standards Agency
- Defined as "foods that are high in calories, high in salt, or high in sugar".
Impact on health
whoFoods that are high in calories and low in micronutrientsobesityAssociated with increased risk of obesityDiabetes mellitus, Cardiovascular disease,cancerReported to be associated with..Overdose causes youth such as obesity and diabetes, which used to be a tendency of adult diseases.Lifestyle-related diseasesThere are also reports that it is the cause of.1975 Or later,JapanでSoft drinkとInstant FoodYoung people who eat only are undernourished, especiallyVitamin B1Is insufficientberiberiHas increased.
2011 May 5, Over 550 groupsMcDonald'sOn the other hand, we stopped selling high-calorie, high-fat, high-sugar, high-salt junk foods for children's foods and drinks, and did not add extras.Ronald McDonaldRequested to retire.Food Standards AgencyIs "Food promotion and children Action Plan 2004"Recommended restrictions on advertising for children based on..As a result, about TV programs for people under 16 years oldfat-Sugar-saltAdvertising of foods containing a high degree of.
AmericaThen.2007 , Eleven major food distributors, including McDonald's, Campbell's Soup, and PepsiCo, have agreed to self-regulate advertising of foods that do not meet certain nutritional standards for children under the age of 11..
oldEastern countriesThen,Cold WarAfter the end, American junk food was transmitted, for exampleルーマニアThere is a survey result that one in four people is obese.The Romanian government has also announced the introduction of a "junk food tax."ブルガリアThe government is from school cafeterias and shops nationwideSnacks,Soft drinkWas removed.
Scripps Research InstituteAccording to researchers Paul Kenny and Paul Johnson, overdose of junk food can damage the human brain.cocaine,heroinIt is said that it will be in a state similar to the addiction symptom of the drug.Of the experimental bodyA mouseAs a result of continuing to eat junk food, the mice became obese, their brains became less joyful, and they wanted more junk food..
It is also the other risk factorfatabout,Harvard UniversityBy the Dana-Farber Cancer Institutesaturated fatty acid,Trans fatty acidsCauses arterial obstructionBad cholesterolA molecular switch that converts to junk food has been discovered, revealing the risk of malignant fat associated with junk food at the molecular level..
August 2011, 4,Food and Drug Administration(FDA),Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) have set an upper limit on per processed food as a guideline for foods and drinks to sell to children as a measure against increased obesity. Gram, 4 grams of trans fatty acids, 1 grams of sugar, 1 mg of sodium.
- ^ Smith, Andrew F. (5 September 2000). Encyclopedia of Junk Food and Fast Food. Greenwood Press. P. X. ISBN 978 0313335273
- ^ (1816) Précis Élementaire de Physiologie
- ^ merriam-webster 
- ^ Is this what you call junk food? BBC September 2006, 11
- ^ Report of a Joint WHO / FAO Expert Consultation Diet, Nutrition and the Prevention of Chronic Diseases 2003
- ^ The 159th Diet Settlement Administration Oversight Committee Third Subcommittee No. 1 August 2004, 5,Yoshinori SuematsuFrom the remark of
- ^ Minoru Sumita, "The Edo Disease Eating Habits Revived in the Present," Higashiyama Shobo, December 1995.ISBN 978-4-8278-1038-7.
- ^ Julie Jargon McDonald's Request to Stop "Junk Food Sales" -Ronald's Retirement Recommendation(The Wall Street Journal Japan Edition, May 2011, 5)
- ^ Food promotion and children Action Plan 2004, Food Standards Agency, 2004;Food Standards Agency agrees action on promotion of foods to children, Food Standards Agency, 5 July 2004
- ^ Advertising to children, UK Food Standards Authority, December, 2006
- ^ New restrictions on the television advertising of food and drink products to children Archived August 2009, 10, at the Wayback Machine. (UK Information and Communications Agency, Nov. 17, 2006)
- ^ Junk food ad crackdown announced (BBC NEWS, 17 November 2006)
- ^ 11 big food companies restrict advertising to children under 12 (The Albuquerque Tribune, July 18, 2007)
- ^ Food Companies to Limit Junk Food Advertising to Children (About.com, July 19, 2007)
- ^ “Rapid increase of obese children in Eastern Europe Gymnastics class fashion, junk food tax introduced”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2010, 3) October 2010th, 3Browse.
- ^ Julian Isherwood The world's first "obesity tax" in Denmark, taxing milk(AFPBB, October 2011, 10)
- ^ Julian Isherwood "Potato tax" enforced in Hungary, expectation to eliminate metabolic syndrome and increase tax revenue(AFPBB, October 2011, 09)
- ^ Julian Isherwood French Constitutional Council Approves Soda Tax Aiming to Prevent Obesity and Increase Tax Revenue(AFPBB, October 2011, 12)
- ^ “Dopamine D2 receptors in addiction-like reward dysfunction and compulsive eating in obese rats”. nature.com. (July 2010, 7) October 2010th, 8Browse.
- ^ life scienceAcademic magazine"CellJune 2005, 1 issue
- ^ Interagency Working Group Seeks Input on Proposed Voluntary Principles for Marketing Food to Children(FTC, April 28 2011)