Even if the photo organizer explains the cancellation ... (C) Nikkan Gendai
Imadoki's elderly people who support the LDP presidential election "extreme right" Participants gathered even though the support demonstration was "cancelled"
If you write the contents roughly
Kazuo Sato (74), the organizer who apologized to the visitors, said, "I'm sorry."
"Ultra right wing" that spreads rapidly.It is not only the young people who master SNS that support it, but also the elderly "net skill ..." → Continue reading
Daily Gendai DIGITAL
This is the website of the No. 1 evening newspaper "Nikkan Gendai".We will respond to everyone's "I want to know!" By slashing into the fact that the big media does not write in a hurry, hitting the article with the true intentions, anger, and questions of the masses from the reader's perspective.Popular serials such as columns for entertainers and athletes are also squeaky.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kazuo Sato(Kazuo Sato)
- Kazuo Sato (German literary scholar) --Born in 1951.
- Kazuo Sato (economicist) --Born in 1927, died in 2004.Rutgers UniversityProfessor.
- Kazuo Sato (historian) --Born in 1932, died in 2014.Japanese Navy history research.
- --Born in 1948.Chiba UniversityProfessor, Faculty of Education.
- --Affiliated with Miyagi Prefecture Sake Brewery Association Brewing Laboratory.