Photo Two years after the disappearance of a girl in Narita City The Yamanashi Prefectural Police re-searched the area around the site
Two years after the disappearance of a girl in Narita City, the Yamanashi Prefectural Police re-searched the area around the site
If you write the contents roughly
On the 2st, two years after the disappearance, the Yamanashi Prefectural Police re-searched the forest near the campsite.
On the XNUMXst, two years after a girl in Narita City went missing at a campsite in Yamanashi Prefecture in September XNUMX, police went around the scene ... → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
To the southMount FujiTo the westAkaishi Mountains(Japan Southern Alps), to the northYatsugatake,To the eastOku-Chichibu MountainsSuch,elevationSurrounded by mountains of over 2,000m-3,000m.Island countryIn Japan,海Few to faceInland prefectureIs[Note 1].. Yamanashi Prefecture is the 32nd largest in Japan, but since 8% of it is covered by mountainous areas, the habitable area is 45th.
It is relatively easy to get in and out of the surrounding area, and transportation routes are well established.Tokyo(Islandsexcept for),KanagawaTsukui area,Nagano中-Nanshin district,ShizuokaOigawaInteraction with the three sides of the east has been active since ancient times. or,SaitamaChichibu districtThe border withOku-Chichibu MassifAre separated by1998 (Heisei10 years)National Route 140Karizaka TunnelWith the opening of the road, it will not only be possible to cross mountainsbusIt is now possible to go directly in and out.
The prefecture name of "Yamanashi"Ritual systemIt is one of the lower Kai four counties.Yamanashi", and the prefecture name is1871 (Meiji4) FebruaryAbandoned DomainAt that time, the former Kai country was renamed "Yamanashi prefecture" after Kofu prefecture.[Note 2].. Yamanashi County is a county area to which Kofu, which is the prefectural office, belongs, but the reason for changing the prefecture name is unknown, according to the Meiji New Government.Edo periodIt is possible that the intention was to disconnect.. "Yamanashi-gun" is not originally a name that means Kai's country,Meiji EraThe name of the new prefecture did not permeate in the early days, and "Kyochu" was used as the regional designation for the prefecture area in political groups and their magazines... At present, "Yamanashi" has become a well-known name for the entire prefecture.
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to the above, the north, south, east, and west edges of Yamanashi Prefecture are located at the following locations. In addition, andPrefectural borderThe center of gravity obtained by inserting a temporary boundary line in the undetermined area is also shown. AlsoStatistics Bureau Of Heisei 22 year census According toFuefuki cityIt is near Koisawa, Isawa-cho.
|Center of gravity|
|Center of gravity|
|Yamanashi Prefectural Government Office Location||Eastern end|
- basin : Kofu basin
- Mountain : Akaishi Mountains,Minobu mountain area,Oku-Chichibu Mountains,Tenshi Mountains,Tanzawa area,Kanto Mountains,Misaka Mountains
- (I.e. : Mount Fuji,Mt. Kitadake,Kai Komagatake,Yatsugatake,Mt. Kayagatake,Minobuyama,Mt. Kinpusan,Kotake Shingatake,Oiso
- hills : Sone Hills,Shichiriiwa
- river : Fuji River,Kamanashi River,Fuefuki River,(I.e.,Katsura River,Doshi River,Tamba River,Arakawa
- (I.e. : Lake Shoji,Lake Motosu,Lake Yamanaka,Lake Kawaguchi,West Lake,Lake Yooren,Lake Chiyoda
- Pass : Karizaka Pass,Oiso,Sasago Pass,Kagosaka Pass,Yanagisawa Pass,Misaka Pass,Yashagami Pass, Shinshu Pass
Yamanashi Prefecture has steep terrain,graniteIs weathered and brittleMasago soilSince there are many sedimentary sites, how to control water was a challenge for political leaders... All over the prefectureShingen Embankmentと 呼 ば れ るWater controlThere are many remains due to this historical characteristic.
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
Climate and flora
Central highland climateHowever, there are large regional differences separated by mountains. Also, the heat of summer is remarkable in the basin, but in winter it is relatively warm considering the latitude and altitude, and the morning and evening chills are severe, but there are many sunny days. Therefore, the daytime temperature tends to rise.This is because the surrounding high-altitude mountain ranges often block cold air from the north and west, and as with the Kanto Plain, the inflow of cold air tends to be delayed.In particular, the maximum temperature tends to be high throughout the year,Nanbu TownThen everything except JanuarySummerThere is a record (25 degrees or more).
Winter monsoon (Yatsugatake Grated) Is strong, but snowfallHeavy snowfall OfMinami Alps(OldAshian Village)WhenHayakawa TownExcept for. Also, in summer, the minimum temperature rises for the altitude, and the average monthly temperature of the minimum temperature in June-August is almost the same as the low altitude plains such as Kumagaya and Tokyo. There is little annual rainfall and long sunshine hours,typhoonIt is also a passage route ofTorrential rainTo be seen in. Therefore, there are many swampsNakakoma areaThen, many houses owned boats.In the foothills, the temperature is cooler than in the basin, the daily temperature difference is large, and the amount of precipitation is large.For this reason, it was suitable for a cool climate around the basin.grapeCultivation is thriving.
FloraIn the basinDeciduous forest, In the mountainous areaAlpine vegetation.. In addition, the Kawachi region in the lower reaches of the Fuji River is warm and rainy.Pacific climateQuite close toLatent natural vegetationEvergreen broad-leaved forest.
Mount FujiThe warmest month average temperature is 6.0℃Köppen climate classificationThen.Tundra climateHas become. Also,KiyosatoHaveMt. Yatsugatake,Aokigahara Jukai,Fuji Five LakesThe surrounding plateau areas such as Mt.Subarctic humid climateBelonging to (Dfb), the cold of winter is very severe-Below 20 degrees, but cool in summerSummer resortBecomesHokkaidoThe climate is similar to.
|Kuchu area·Midwest||County district・East Fuji Five Lakes|
Positioning in Japan's regional divisions
On the other hand, in administration, economy, prefectural life, etc.Kanto regionNoWide Kanto areaThe aspect of being part of is strong.Chubu Governor's AssociationNot a member of,Kanto Governor's AssociationHave participated inMetropolitan Area Improvement ActIs also the target area of.
As shown below, even in government agencies, Yamanashi Prefecture is mostly in the Kanto area.OfficeHas jurisdiction.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism:KantoRegional Development Bureau(Kofu River National Highway Office, etc.),KantoDepartment of Transportation(Yamanashi Transport Bureau)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
In addition, in the proportional representation block of the House of Representatives, the Kanto and Chiba prefectures together with the South Kanto block, and in the field of defense together with Kanagawa and Shizuoka prefectures.South Kanto Defense BureauIt is often treated as South Kanto along with Kanagawa Prefecture, etc. In the judicial field,Tokyo High Public Prosecutor's Office Kofu Local Prosecutor's OfficeIn addition toKofu District CourtThe upper court ofTokyo High Court.
In terms of culture and sports,National Athletic MeetYamanashi prefecture is in the Kanto block Is a local competition for student track and field.Hakone EkidenThere are many cases where it is treated as part of the Kanto region, such as the participation of a university located in Yamanashi Prefecture.
Passes through the prefecture even in fields such as private businesses including public utilitiesJROut of the lineChuo Main Line East Japan Railway(JR East)Hachioji branchIn many cases, Japan Post is under the jurisdiction of the Minami-Kantou branch office, and AEON Retail, which operates general merchandise stores, is under the jurisdiction of the Minami-Kantou Company.
Yamanashi Prefecture may also be treated as a region on the east side of the Chubu region, together with other prefectures closely related to the Kanto region. Yamanashi and Shizuoka (the eastern side is oldSuruga country) TogetherMountain(San, Yamazuzu) andShellSay this. Nagano (old)Shinano country) TogetherKoshin regionThere is also a name.
YamanashiMinamitsuru-gunYamanakako VillageとShizuokaSunto-gunOyama TownNear Kagosaka Pass and Yamanashi PrefectureMinamitsuru-gunNarusawa Villageas well as the FujiyoshidaとShizuokaFujinomiya cityas well as the Sunto-gunOyama Town OfMount FujiNear the summit (Prefectural border) Has two undecided sections.GotembaIt is,Oyama TownSince there is an undecided part between the two, there is a possibility of contact with Fujiyoshida City and Narusawa Village.
There are 13 municipalities, 5 districts, 8 towns and 6 villages. The only way to read the town is Fujikawaguchiko Town as "town", all others as "chou" and all villages as "mura".
- Minamikoma District
- Nakakoma District
- Kitatsuru District
Area classification within the prefecture
The prefecture area is centered on the Kofu basin in the MidwestAll over the country(Kunanaka) and the eastern partSagami RiverとTamagawaIt consists of the upper reaches of Mt. Fuji and the northern foot of Mt. FujiIn the countyIt is roughly divided into (Gunnai). Bothdialect(Because the connection with the Kanto region is higher in the county than in the country,West Kanto dialectIt is also very different in nature and culture.
The Kuninchu region is further divided into "Kyochu", "Kyohoku", "Kyoto East", "Kyonan" and "Kyosai" by adding a word indicating the direction after "Kyo", which means Kai..
- All over the country (Midwest)=Yamanashi,Koma-gun,Yatsushiro-gun
- Gorge (Minami Alps.. OldNakakoma District OfKamanashi RiverWest Bank area)
- The Regional Promotion Bureau, which is a branch organization in Yamanashi Prefecture, was reorganized, and the Gochu-Naka Regional Promotion Bureau and the Gohoku Regional Promotion Bureau were integrated to form the “Chuoku Region Prefectural Center”. Since the Gochu Naka District Promotion Bureau was also in charge of the Gosei region, the “Nakakita region of Yamanashi prefecture” is the general term for the three regions of Gohoku, Gochu, and Gosei in response to the reorganization of the Governance Bureau. It has also begun to be used in forecasts.
- Goto ((Kofu basinEastern part.Fuefuki city,Yamanashi,KoshuSuch)
- Konan (Fuji RiverBasin.Minamikoma District,Nishiyatsushiro-gun) → The Fuji River basin area is also called "Kawauchi".
- County district(East Fuji Five Lakes) =Tsuru-gun
"Kunichu" and "County" areSengoku periodSince then. "Midwest" and "East Fuji Five Lakes" are used for weather information. The county name has been used since ancient times. "Gai ○" is a division of the Regional Development Bureau, which is the prefecture's outreach organization (in addition to these four, there are the Eastern and Fuji-North Foot Regional Development Bureaus).Kuchu areaIn the Tokai regionCultureOn the other hand, the county area is a cultural area of the Kanto area. DialectCountry dialectとCounty dialectDifferent.
PaleolithicRuins of Nagano PrefectureYatsugatakeAt the foot of the mountain and in ShizuokaAtagoyama-Mt. HakoneIt is mainly distributed in the Katsura River basin, which belongs to the neighboring cultural areas. The oldest Ippiboku ruins (Tsuru city)Tateishi Ruins(Kofu City) and the foot of YatsugatakeRuins in hill park(Hokuto City)KozushimaProductionobsidianExcavated (Hokuto City), obsidian from Nagano Prefecture was discoveredTenjindo ruinsAlthough the density is low compared to the surrounding area, materials showing human migration with the surrounding area have been excavated.
Jomon PeriodFrom the beginning to the first halfspringThe ruins are distributed at the foot of the mountain where people can use, and it is the transition period from the late Paleolithic period to the Jomon period.Kantori ruins(Hokuto City) and Kanto Cultural Area influenceIkenomoto Ruins(Fujiyoshida City) appears. It is a large-scale village ruin that has expanded into the basin in the middle period.Shakado Ruins(Fuefuki City, Koshu City) and delicate earthenware designated as an important cultural property were excavated.Ichinosawa ruins, Rich living relics have been excavatedKachoyama RuinsEtc. appeared, and one stone was thrown into the argumentPerforated earthenware with a collarRelics that have been noted in archaeological history have also been excavated. In the western part of the basin, the western county area is a flood plain of the Kamanashi River, and archaeological sites are scarce, but in recent years elaborate earthenware andClay figurineWas excavatedFoundry RuinsHas been excavated and is receiving attention.
Although the number of archaeological sites will decrease in the latter half of the year due to global cooling,Stone arrangementIt is considered to be a ritual facilityYatsugatakeSouth footKinsei Ruins(Hokuto City)Ushiishi Ruins(Tsuru City) etc. appears. In the Katsura River basin in the county area, relics exchanging with the Kanto area have been excavated.
Yayoi PeriodToMinaraisawa Ruins,Gold tail ruinsThere are village ruins such as, in (Nirasaki City)Paddy fieldHas been confirmed. Southwestern basinSone HillsThen.Tokai regionYayoi culture flows in viaSquare gutter tombCan be seenKofun periodThere are ruins leading to.
Kofun period4st centuryIn the second halfKinaiEstablished inYamato kingshipIt is believed that he had political contact with. In the Sone hills of the first half of the 4th centuryFront and rear burial moundsIsKohirazawa burial moundThe largest scale in the second half of the 4th centuryKai Choshizuka Tumulus,Oka Choshizuka TumulusInfluential Emirates classFront and rear circleAppears,Triangular Edge God Beast MirrorSuch burial items have also been excavated. In the 5th century, the central powers declined, and the construction of burial mounds spread throughout the basin.
"KokuzohonkiAccording toEmperor KageyukiIn the age ofHiko SahoOf the fourth grandchildren ofShioumi Ashikaga Kai KunizoIt is said that he was appointed to.In ancient timesRitual systemKai is established below. 『Japanese later"PostponementAccording to Article 16 of the year, they are adjacent to each other over the attribution of Tsuru-gun in eastern Kai.Sagami countryThere was a dispute with him. Kai CountryGoki ShichidoThen.TokaidoIs established in Yamanashi, Yatsushiro, Koma, and Tsuru. The township is "Japanese name Juju] 31 townships are listed. Yamanashi and Yatsushiro counties are the political centers of ancient Kai,KokufuIs believed to have moved to Misaka-cho, Fuefuki-shi, Yatsushiro-gun, due to the existence of the former Kokufu in Kasugai-cho, Fuefuki-shi, Yamanashi-gun.Public roadBranch off the Tokaido, pass through Tsuru-gun, enter the Kofu basin, and reach KaifuKaijiWas present. Of the four counties, Koma county in western Kai isMigrantIt is believed that the county was established by the settlement of the.
on the other hand,"Record of Ancient Matters''Japanese calligraphy』(Writing)Japanese mythInYamato TakeruIn the eastern expedition of (Wak Jianmei, Nihon Takeson)AshigarayamaEntering Kai fromSake OrimiyaIn Kofu City Sake Ori, a story about exchanging songs with an old man is left. It is believed that the Japanese myths listed in Kiiki reflect the historical recognition of the Nara era when both books were established, but in terms of archeology, Kai's history is from the latter half of the 4th century in the late Kofun period.KinaiIt seems that it was under the influence ofYamato kingshipIs believed to reflect the relationship between Kai and local Australians in Kai. Yamato Takeru's expedition route from Mt. Ashigara to Kai-koku is also attracting attention in clarifying the ancient transportation system.
Also,"Japanese sequelIs worthKokujiThere is a story about "Kai no Koma" that Fumihiro Tanabe donated to the court. 『Enki ceremonyAccording to ", in the eastern provinces, including Kai, Shinano(I.e.-MusashiIn ShikokuMimakiIt was written that the horses were being produced and horse breeding was performed. OrNagaya royal treeIt has been confirmed from the above that the tribute to the Imperial Court has been confirmed. According to the "Enki Shiki", there were Hosaka Maki and Maino Maki Kashiomae Maki in Kai..
In the Heian periodIchikawasoSuch asManorWas established, and in the eastern part of the Kofu basin, which is the seat of the national government, Mr. Saegusa, a government official, made Yatsushiro-so the power base. 『Chokan KanmonAccording toInsurance2 years(1162 ) Has been hit by Saegusa.
In the late Heian periodHitachi countryからYoshiyoshi Minamoto,Source of lightTo IchikawasoDistributionWas done. The descendants of Yoshikiyo and Kiyomitsu became native to various parts of the Kofu basin, and laterMr. KaiBecomes
Heian periodLateApproval4 years(1180 ),Iinou Ofcommand of a princeWhen they are given to Genji of each country, the family of Mr. Kai Gen also raises soldiers for the Taira administration. Mr. Kai Gen’s familyIzukuni OfYoritomo GengenIn cooperation withBattle of Fuji Riverな どResponsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaPlay an active part in. After the turmoil, he became the master of Kai GenMr. Takeda TheKai country OfGuardianHowever, the family of Mr. Kai Kai declined after being purged by Minamoto no Yoritomo. Takeda was not necessarily a guardian of Kai in the Middle Ages.Kamakura ShogunateAfter the destructionHojo trainHojo's remnant causedRan of the Middle AgesBelongs to Hojokata,Northern and Northern DynastiesToKenmu administrationSeparated fromTakashi AshikagaObeyed.
Muromachi PeriodIsMuromachi ShogunateとKamakura PrefectureAnd the conflict in Kamakura PrefectureKamakura publicとKanto areaAffected by the turmoil of the Kanto region such as the conflict.Oei23 years(1416 ), of KamakuraMr. AshikagaIn contrast, in the former Kanto regionZenhide UesugiWas raised byUesugi Zenhide no RanThen, Kai KaiNobumitsu TakedaDies with Zen Hidekata and is destroyed. As a result, Kai is in a state of no protection, and Mr. Ashikaga is worth it.ChineseIn support of, he opposed the Muromachi Shogunate. On the other hand, the Muromachi ShogunateNobumoto Takeda,continueNobushige TakedaAppointed as Kai guardian, as a guardianAtobeWas dispatched. Since then, in Kai, there has been a dispute between the guardian Takeda and the leading nations and Mr. Atobe.
GuardianNobumasa Takeda TheKansei5 years(1464 ) Excludes Mr. Atobe. Nobumasa is a legitimateShinnawaI gave up my family to and retired. Later of the second sonNobue YukawaShows his intention to give over to the family, and an introvert between Nobunawa and Nobue arises. Nobuna no KoTakeda Nobutora TheEisei5 years(1508 ), and the people of leading countries in the Chugoku region and the people of Tsuru-gun (country region)Mr. OyamadaAnd subordinate. Furthermore, Shintora is from SurugaImagawaAnd ShinanoMr. Suwa,Ogiya Uesugi family-Yamauchi Uesugi FamilyAlliance with SagamiMr. GohojoWhile attacking, Shinano invadedSaku attackSee). In addition, Shintora is from the conventional (Kawata Town, Kofu City)Kofu OfKagigasakikanMoved the guard house to (Fufuchu Town, Kofu City) and newlycastle townTo maintain the vassals.
In Tsuru-gun, Mr. Oyamada subordinates to Mr. Takeda, but laterTanimurakanBased on its own domain control. In Kawachi territoryAnayamaWhile he became a vassal of Takeda as well, he dominated the area based on Shimoyamakan.
NobutorakoHarunobu Takeda(Shingen) isastronomicalIn 10 (1541), he succeeded to the family by expulsing Nobutora to Suruga. Harunobu changes Shintra's foreign policy and destroys Shinano SuwaSuwa-gunTo territory. Furthermore, if you connect Wajo with Mr. Hojo after Sagami Country, you will find the area between Imagawa and Hojo.Kato RebellionArbitration between the three partiesKoso Sunkyo AllianceIs established. On the other hand, the invasion of Shinano made him a hostile relationship with Uesugi Yamauchi,MurakamiShinano Kokutora of the Shinano people and Echigo country (Kenshin Uesugi)WhenBattle of KawanakajimaUnfold.
After unifying Shinano, Nishi Ueno andInvasion of Imagawa territoriesAndMikawaNorthTotomiEast/North,MinoEna-gunAlso sent out,Oda Nobunaga,Tokugawa IeyasuCountered. In addition, the power of the daimyo established during the Shingen period led to the development of its own territorial rule. The flood control policy, such as the implementation of inspections and the construction of Shingen embankment to investigate annual tribute income, became the agricultural policy for farmers.KagigasakikanThe castle town of Kofu centered aroundKurokawa Kanayama,Yunooku KanayamaThe territorial management business that activates the commerce, such as the development of the operation until the early modern period, is being conducted.
Shingen died and took over the familyKatsuyori Takeda TheBattle of NagashinoLost to the sovereignty of the territory,Tensho10 years(1582 ) In March, by Nobunaga Oda and Ieyasu TokugawaKoshu conquestでSengoku DaimyoTakeda as was destroyed. In addition, of the lord of the county who separated from KatsuyoriNobushige OyamadaIs served by Mr. Oda, but is executed, and Mr. Oyamada, the lord of the county, is also destroyed.
The early modern period
After the death of Mr. Takeda, Kai One Country and Shinano Suwa-gunKawajiri HidetakaRuled in June of the same yearThe Honnoji TempleHidetaka died sideways with a riot. TakedaTensho Miho no RanIeyasu Tokugawa and SagamiHojoInvaded Kai and confronted Yatsugatake at the southern foot of Shichiriiwa area, but after the formation of the Tokugawa-Hojo Alliance in October of the same year, Mr. Gohojo withdrew. Mr. Tokugawa dominated Kai.
After that, IeyasuHideyoshi ToyotomiReturned to.The death of Mr. GohojoLater Tensho 18 years (1590 ) Was transferred to Kanto,Asano NagamasaToyotomi Daimyo entered.Toyotomi AdministrationKai was emphasized below as a base for Ieyasu in the East,Kofu CastleWas built and a new castle town was established,InspectionWas also done.
Keicho5 years(1600 )ofBattle of SekigaharaLater, the victorious Ieyasu Tokugawa led the national relocation of the daimyo. In KaiAsanoWas transferred to Wakayama, and reigned directly by Mr. Tokugawa. Kai is emphasized as a key point of Kanto defense,Edo PeriodInitially, in the countryKofu Domain), within the countyFutami Daimyo(Tanimura Domain) Was placed. To the Kofu clanKofu Tokugawa familyWas sealed, and the feudal government system was set up.HoeiIn the first year (1704)Tokugawa Isenori) Became the successor to the shogun,Kawagoe DomainmainYanagisawa YoshihoReceived by Yoshibo's childYoshiriIs the first Kofu lord to enter the country. Besides, in KaiFlag bookThere was a territory.
Reform of KyohoInEdo ShogunateDirect territoryIs being maintained,Kyoho9 years(1724 ) To Kirito is YamatoKoriyama DomainKai is now under the direct jurisdiction of the Shogunate, and the Tanimura domain is alsoAkimotoAfter being transferred, it was directly controlled. Kofu TownKofu work number, Who isKofu Deputy OfficeBecame ruled by the three-part deputy minister, and the county was set up by the Tanimura sub-office, which is a business trip office of the Isawa sub-office.Extended enjoymentIn 3 (1746)Three LordsThe bribery ofTayasu familyOnly territoryBakumatsuSurvived.
The modern age is worthKofu castle townIn addition to the castle town of Tanimura Castle TownHometown,Minobuyama Kuonji Temple OfMonzen-choOf Yoshida and Kawaguchi at the foot of Mt. FujiMasterDeveloped cities and towns such as towns. ,Koshu Highway,Suzhou transit,Ome returnThe various highways such as In the early Edo periodRyo KadokurabyFuji RiverExcavation work is being doneFuji River Boat,ChumaThe land transportation developed by the company, and the annual tribute rice of Kai and Shinano was transported in the late Edo period..
In modern times, flood control andWaterwayHas been excavated and the flood control of the Kamanashigawa and Mitesigawa riversTokushima damExcavation, in the countyArakura excavationThe excavation will be carried out and it will be maintained even in Kofu Castle. As the flood control progresses,Nitta developmentProgresses,sericulture,fabricThe industry has developed. In the Kofu basin, rice barley is generally cultivated for commercial crops,PeddlerThe general practice was to combine overtime work between farms such as carpenters and carpenters. In Kai mountain village with many mountains, forestry, hunting,Charcoal making,lacquerMountain production such as extraction and mine management has developed, and since there are few flat areas in the county, the percentage of textile production and unpaid wages along the road is high. Due to these characteristics of vocational lifeHydrologyAnd the benefits of the mountainMountain theoryIs occurring frequently.
In addition, it is a gold tax system in Kai.Large and small tax law,Koshu gold-Koshu MasuThe three provinces of Koshu exist as their own national system, and the territorial people are resisting the abolition and revision of the lord's side. In addition, there is a peasant revolt due to a collision with the lord side, a disaster, a bad harvest, etc.Taisou, From the peasant priest in the county in the late Edo periodAbsentee・A nationwide turmoil involving villainsTempo riotSuch as largePeasantAlso occurred.
In terms of culture, the entertainment culture has risen due to the development of Kofu Castle Town, and the Daimyo culture developed during the Kofu domain and the townsman culture developed during the late Edo period. Kofu duty officers and workmen have academic interests and are a comprehensive geographical magazine of Kai country.Kunishi KaiIt is an educational institute for workmen where compilation of local magazines such as ""HodenkanWas also opened. In Kofu, the townsman Kameya Yobei opened a theater hut, performing various arts such as Kabuki, Sumo and Ningyo Joruri.1841 (TempoKofu townspeople are popular in Edo in 12Ukiyo-eBe a teacherHiroshige UtagawaAnd decorate the castle's main street with a curtain painting by a popular Ukiyo-e artist such as HiroshigeKofu Dosojin FestivalWas founded. Besides,Haiku,WasanAnd so on.
In addition, Shingen Takeda gathered the reverence of Kai residents from the early modern period, and the remains of the Takeda's mansion, graves, and temples related to Takeda were established as ancient sites. In modern timesKoyo Army] Was established and was widely read and influential among samurai and common people, including related books, and the literature and Ukiyo-e about the Takeda family were produced.
In the latter half of Edo, there was no lodging due to the devastation of rural villages characteristic of Eastern countries.PhilosopherIncreased,Angoro Takei,Kurozoma ShozoThe Koshu Expo emerged.Bakumatsu OfOpening Japan # Opening JapanByYokohama port Open portWhen done,Koshuya Chuemon-Wakao IppeiThe local merchants exported the Koshu products and built wealth. Wakao Ippei in KofuSilk industryTo emerge as a new merchant,Meiji EraToKoshu ZaibatsuTo form.
From the Meiji Restoration to the end of the war
Keio4 years(MeijiFirst year,1868 ) In March, the new government entered Kofu CastleItagaki RetirementWith the Koshu Highway Army,Isamu KondoOf the former shogunate armyKoyo Zhentai(Shinsengumi)ButKatsunuma(KoshuPart of)Daizenji TempleCrashed at (Battle of Koshu Katsunuma). The former shogunate army was destroyed and the Koshu Zhenfu was established.
same yearMay 10(Lunar calendar November 9), within KaiFuchu(Prefectural office locationIs Kofu, Yamanashi County,Ichikawa,IsawaIs installed,May 12(Lunar calendar November 10) To integrate these three prefecturesKaifuWas installed. Meiji 2 (1869 ）May 8(Lunar calendar November 7), "PrefectureIs calledKyoto-Tokyo-OsakaBecause it was limited toKofu prefectureWas renamed.
3th year of Meiji (1870 ) In May, annexed Tayasu, and1871 ）May 8(Lunar calendar November 7)ofAbandoned DomainAfter that, Kofu prefecture continued to exist, but the first prefecture integration started at the end of October of the same year (Old calendar)Nirayama Government OfficeTook overNirayamaKai's domestic jurisdictions are integrated,May 12(Lunar calendar November 11) The entire area of KaiYamanashiWas established. The prefectural capital remains Kofu, Yamanashi-gun, the first generationPrefectural orderToDohiWas entrusted with.1873 (Meiji 6)Shiro Fujimura OfAquaculture industryThe policy led to the solicitation of the silk industry, the development of roads and financial institutions. EspeciallyOme HighwayFujimura is also called the "Road Prefectural Ordinance" because it promoted road maintenance such as renovation of.
1909 (Meiji 42)armyKofu Regiment (49rd Infantry Regiment) Was installed.Pacific WarInsideEvacuationIt was also on the ground,1945 (Showa 20) In MarchKofu air raidI met him and the city returned to the city.
Also, during the Meiji era, it suffered great damage from the 1882, 1885, 1907, and 1910, and suffered great damage... This is not only due to topographical reasons, but also due to the strong ownership of forests.SatoyamaPartly due to the artificial reasons of the devastation and rapid development of.. In 1873Ground revisionAfter that, the forests were classified as public-private, and more than 99% of the prefecture was officially owned in 1881, and in 1889Royal familyBecame a property.. As a result, the local people were forced to take troublesome procedures when collecting plants and trees, and frequent thiefing and forest fires led to the devastation of satoyama... Furthermore, it is a major product of Japan in the Meiji periodSilk fabricFor productionsilkwormServe as food forKuwahataForests were thoroughly felled for the purpose of clearing the trees and procuring firewood and charcoal... Assuming that this led to a major disaster, in 1911 the forest was returned to the prefecture free of charge and became a prefectural forest.Right to joinEtc. were returned to public ownership.
From the postwar period to the present
*For the Japanese occupation period, seeJapan under Allied occupationSee. After the end of the war1945 (Showa 20) In MarchU.S. Army 8th ArmyTroops advance to Kofu. By the end of the year, the fighting troops were pulled up, and a small number of Yamanashi prefectural military administrations seized Western-style buildings around the prefectural office to monitor the prefecture. The prefecture's population isDemobilizationIncreased due to the return of soldiers and evacuated people, the food situation worsened due to disaster damage from the devastation of the forest during the war. Authorities will take measures such as distribution of imported rice from Niigata Prefecture and release of food by the US military, but food shortages continued for a while, and unpolished rice was distributed.
Allied Supreme Commander General CommandFollowing the reforms by (GHQ), political party activities and the publication of newspapers will be restarted in the prefecture.1946 (Showa 21)Ministry of InteriorThe elected governor was introduced in place of local control by bureaucrats,1947 In the 22st prefectural governor election in (Showa XNUMX)Yoshie KatsuhoIs elected and becomes the first elected governor. Yoshie1948 (February 23) In February, although 2 policies were set, such as increased food production and restoration of forests, due to financial difficulties and other factors, the recovery of the industrial base could not continue, and the social welfare system was only a concept.
1951 In the governor election in (Showa 26)Democratic PartyRepresentativeAmano HisaIs defeated and beats Governor Yoshie to win the election. Amano's "Rich Yamanashi" is held, and the Teshigawa River in the western part of the Kofu Basin, which lacks waterFanTo developNorogawa comprehensive developmentThe plan was to build a water supply and prefectural power plant with the support of the national government. Also,Shin-Sasako TunnelMain road maintenance by constructionHigh economic growthOver the same period, it has led to the promotion of fruit farming and tourism. On the other hand, there was a disaster caused by development during the Amano Prefectural Government,Kitafuji Exercise AreaThe problem occurs. In 1959 and 1966, Yamanashi Prefecture suffered a large-scale damage from a typhoon, but it is said that the stagnation of the flood control project during the war and the post-war development led to the spread of damage..
1967 (Showa 42) Defeated Governor Amano and became the third governorKunio TanabeHolds "Healthy Yamanashi" and proposes a green plan that considers environmental protection because the development of industrial parks and the development of trunk roads have been carried out with the policy of attracting one village and one factory. .. On the other hand, criticism continued when the mountain peak skyline concept was materialized, and the stagnation of the Kitafuji practice field problemOil shockThe huge development concept was abandoned due to the recession due to the influence of the. In the cultural business,1978 French painter (53)Millet"Sowder" was awarded and purchased for 2 million yenYamanashi Prefectural Museum of ArtFounded.
Tanabe prefectural government aimed for the fourth term in response to the booming Japanese economy, but supported former Governor Amano in central politics.LDP政治家Kanamaru ShinThe Kanamaru faction became the largest faction even in the prefectural assembly when the influence increased.Yukiaki MochizukiAdvocated.1979 In the prefectural governor election in (54), Governor Tanabe was defeated and Mochizuki was elected. Mochizuki Prefectural Government established the all-party system in the prefectural assembly following the guardianship of Shin Kanamaru,Bubble economyReceived a boost from1986 (Showa 61)Kaiji National Athletic MeetHolding, advanced utilization of prefectural forests, creation of resort facilities,Linear test lineWas recommended.
1965 By (40), the Chuo Main Line in the prefecture was double-tracked and electrified,1982 (Showa 57)Chuo ExpresswayIs open to the whole line. AlsoIzumi Onsen,Fuji Five Lakes,KiyosatoWith such tourist spots being developed, it has also developed as a tourist spot that allows short-day trips from the Tokyo metropolitan area.
Bubble economy collapseThen, the economy of the prefecture fell sharply. Land prices in central Kofu have fallen for 15 consecutive years, and resort areas such as Kiyosato will decline. On the other handBed townThen.Ito-Yokado,ApitaShopping centers such as opened one after another,Kofu Seibu,Daiei Yumura SCHas withdrawn and is developing towards the stagnation of Kofu downtown.
Governor Mochizuki abandoned four elections,1992 (4) criticized the Mochizuki prefectural government and defeated the Kanamaru candidate to win the election.Amano KenThe governor (father is Hisashi Amano, mentioned above) is carrying out the "Kosumi Prefecture Yamanashi" project, which emphasizes environmental administration while reviewing public works during financial difficulties.Yamanashi Prefectural MuseumWe will promote the construction of1996 (8) has suffered for many yearsSchistosoma japonicum(Local illness) End declaration.
After Governor Amano,2003 Former Mayor of Kofu since (15)Eihiko YamamotoBecame the governor. It was untouched after the bubble burstKofu StationMaintenance of the north exitChubu Crossing Expressway OfMasuho ICPromoted construction in the south. However, due to the confusion of prefectural government,2007 electionでMasaaki YokouchiYamamoto prefectural government ended in the first term. Yokouchi Prefectural Government will redevelop the center of Kofu City and expand the special products of Yamanashi Prefecture overseas as “top sales”. During this time,World financial crisis,Great East Japan EarthquakeIn particular, business sentiment in Yamanashi had cooled and was at the bottom of the whole country. From Yokouchi, which continued for the second term2015 (27) took over prefectural governmentSaito GotoHas launched policies such as measures to reduce population, but they are forced to revise and review policies,2019 electionでKotaro NagasakiHave been defeated by.
End of Heisei2018 (30) In addition to being the best healthy life expectancy in Japan (1st place for men and 1rd place for women) in the ranking by prefecture based on the standards,Oriental economyRankings in the happiness ranking.. However, in the ranking of migration destinations by the NPO "Furusato Regression Support Center", the 4th place overall is ranked 60th overall in the 2s and over, while the 30s to 50s are ranked 3rd nationwide, while the 20s are outside the 10th place. Tori,Diamond CompanyIt is the lowest in the "prefecture ranking with strong local love" byHowever, while the elderly are highly evaluated, young people and those who have moved out of the prefecture tend to be less evaluated.
|Population distribution by age in Yamanashi prefecture and Japan (2005)||Yamanashi Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yamanashi Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Yamanashi Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Yamanashi Prefecture city population density ranking (2016 (As of 28)
- Financial capability index 0.42
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11th among 8 municipalities
- Financial capability index 0.42
- Fiscal strength index 0.39
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 11th out of 2 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.39
- Fiscal strength index 0.35
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 14th out of 10 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.35
- Fiscal strength index 0.32
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 13th out of 11 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.32
Economic and industrial
Yamanashi PrefectureCentral highland climateTherefore, the difference in temperature is large,Agriculture:Suitable area forKofu basinIt is a flat area with good drainage centering around. Due to flood control and canal development in the Edo periodNitta developmentWas carried out and agricultural productivity was improved,sericulture,Fruit treeSuch asCommodity cropIt was developing a form of agriculture that combined cultivation.
Sericulture was in the early Meiji eraAquaculture industryWas one of Japan's leading sericulture prefectures,Chemical fiberWith the rise of No. 30 and the like, the number of sericulture has decreased and the number of fruit trees has increased since the XNUMXs. Landscape changes due to the conversion of mulberry fields to orchards,Annual eventIt has brought about changes in life and culture.
Post-warHigh economic growthDuring the period, the Japanese economy reduced the weight of agriculture, but the role of agriculture also declined in the Yamanashi economy, where industry had fallen behind, and the number of farmers and the cultivated area decreased. On the other hand, we are changing the form of agriculture in response to the changes in national life caused by economic growth.grape,peach,CherryThe demand for fruit tree cultivation has increased. Koshu brewed from Yamanashi grapesWine"Modern domestic winePioneer of.. Yamanashi ``Wine Prefecture'' declaration was made on August 2019, 8.
From the 1980s to the 1990s, the trend toward fruit tree cultivation and the decline of agriculture further accelerated, and the first type of agriculture mainlyPart-time farmerShows the transition from farming to a second-class part-time farmer. With thisMountainous areaAroundAgingShortage of agricultural successors,DepopulationHas become a problem in recent years.
In addition,Mineral waterProduction of 52 kmliter(2004 (16)) and accounts for 40% of Japan's total production. Because of the mountainous terrainAquiferThere is a lot of exposure, and it is clear because urbanization has not progressedspringCan be collected in large quantities, and it is close to the major consumption areas of Tokyo輸送costBecause of the small size, many major manufacturers choose Yamanashi Prefecture as the collection site. The main production area isJapan Southern AlpsAt the foot of the mountainMount FujiandMitsugoIt is at the foot of the mountain.
From the late Edo period to the modern period and the late Showa periodsericulture-Silk industryWas prosperous, but after the war it turned to the sun and is now declining. In addition, it is difficult to use a large amount of water because there is no sea or taiga, and the transportation system was undeveloped until a while after the war.Steel-金属Such asHeavy industryIs a land that is hard to develop. On the other hand, since the water quality is good because it is surrounded by mountains on all four sides, after the opening of the whole line of the Chuo Expressway after the war,Nagano OfSuwa areaと と も にPrecision machineryIndustry is well developed. Other than thatQuartz (crystal)Since it was the mining area ofjewelryThe processing industry is well developed. As of 2018, jewelry andPrecious metalNearly 1000 companies are involved in the processing and distribution of.
Industrial parks are scattered in almost all areas centering on the Kofu basin and the foot of Mt. Fuji, but it is difficult to form large-scale industrial parks due to the small area of habitable land. Therefore, in recent years, many companies are moving to industrial parks outside the prefecture.
Utilizing rivers with height differences such as Fuji River from before the warHydroelectric power plantWas built and has jurisdiction over Yamanashi Prefecture after the warTEPCOnot onlyYamanashi Prefecture Enterprise BureauA hydroelectric power station was also built. The electricity generated by the Corporate BureauTEPCO HoldingsWas sold to Yamanashi Prefecture, which helps finance Yamanashi Prefecture. We also used the length of daylight hoursSolar powerWas also built,Yonekurayama Solar Power PlantA 10MW class power plant is operating. Most of the power plants in Yamanashi are hydropower and sunlight,Thermal power plant,Nuclear power plantIs none.
Kofu castle town in the early modern period developed as a commercial base,Chuo Main LineIs openedKofu StationOpened, including Yamanashi Prefectural Government OfficeOkajima Department Store,Kofu Matsubishi(AfterYamako Department StoreIt will be closed in 2019), etc.Postwar reconstruction periodUntil then, it developed mainly at Kofu station. HoweverHigh economic growthEven in the prefecturemotorizationProgresses in parallelPublic transportHas declined. Kofu, which is the old castle town, has a narrow road, and the tendency to avoid the front of Kofu station where traffic congestion becomes noticeable has increased. insteadhighway,Bypass roadSince large commercial facilities have advanced one after another in the suburbs where1990 eraThanDonut phenomenonIs in progress. Also, the speedup of the Chuo Main LineExpress BusTo the outside of the prefectureStraw effectHas happened, which has an impact on the commerce of Yamanashi Prefecture itself.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAccording to the "Economic Census-Basic Survey" released by the company, the number of department stores and general merchandise stores per 10 population is 0.71, which is the worst in Japan.However, the number of convenience stores per 10 population is one of the highest in Japan.
Characterized by the large number of restaurants in the restaurant industry,Sushi Shop,Gust,Bamiyan,Mos BurgerIs the number one store nationwide.. There are many sushi restaurants, even though the sea is not adjacent to each other, and there are places with 100 or 5 stores per 6m in the center of Kofu City. The reason why there are many sushi restaurants in Yamanashi is that there is a longing for the sea, and there was no need to always eat at celebrations, and instead sushi was served as food for celebrations. Has been.. Also, in FujikawaKajikazawa riverbankFrom the trace of the Meiji periodTunaLarge-scale fish bones such asSuzhou transit,Middle roadIt is believed that seafood was imported from the Suruga area using the.
Since ancient times as a hot spring/accommodation facilityShingen no Yu Yumura Onsen,Lower part hot springAfter the war,Izumi OnsenAlthough the ryokan-type facilities developed, such as the eruption ofHot spring townIs declining. Instead, in the 21st century, hotels with capitals outside the prefecture expanded into central Kofu,2010 eraTo become andInbound consumptionThe number of lodging facilities around the Fuji Five Lakes is increasing due to the increase in the number of houses and the registration of World Heritage Sites around Mount Fuji.
Headquartered major companies
- Manufacturing industry
- FANUC - Minamitsuru-gunOshino Village
- Kofu Meidensha - Chuo City
- Shin-Asahi Electronics Industrial Yamanashi- Minami Alps
- Pioneer Micro Technology -Kofu City
- Kito - Nakakoma DistrictShowa Town
- Citizen Fine Device -Minamitsuru-gunFujikawaguchiko Town
- Citizen Electronics -Fujiyoshida City
- Tokyo Electron Technology Solutions - Nirasaki
- Mitsui metal die casting -Nirasaki City
- Maruai - Nishiyatsushiro-gunIchikawa Misato Town
- Yochan food industry -Chuo City
- Chateraise Holdings -Kofu City
- Asahi Food - Minamikoma DistrictFujikawa Town
- Tenyo Takeda -Kofu City
- Fever -Fujikawa-cho, Minamikoma-gun
- Kikyoya - Fuefuki city
- Kinseiken - Hokuto
- Yatsugatake Brewery (Yatsugatake Beer Touchdown)-Hokuto City
- Information and communication industry
- Transportation industry
- Yamanashi Transportation -Kofu City
- Fuji Express -Fujiyoshida City
- Fujikyu Bus -Fujikawaguchiko Town, Minamitsuru District
- Fujikyu Yamanashi Higher -Fujiyoshida City
- Minobu Tozan Railway -Minamikoma-gunMinobu Town
- Fuji Five Lakes Steamship-Fujikawaguchiko Town, Minamitsuru District
- Fuji Steamship-Minamitsuru-gunYamanakako Village
- Eiwa Traffic -Fuefuki City
- Yamanashi Central Transportation -Fuefuki City
- Yamanashi Gorge North Traffic -Hokuto City
- Wholesale / Retail
- Financial industry
- Yamanashi Central Bank -Kofu City
- Service industry
Major companies with bases
- Panasonic Smart Factory SolutionsKofu Office-Showa Town, Nakakoma District
- Hitachi AstemoYamanashi No. XNUMX Factory / Yamanashi No. XNUMX Factory --Minami Alps City
- YokogawaKofu Office-Kofu City
- THKKofu Factory-Chuo City
- TDKKofu Factory-Minami Alps City
- Canon Finetech NiscaMasuho Plant-Fujikawa Town, Minamikoma District
- Seishin PharmaceuticalYamanashi Factory-Nirasaki City
- Sapporo beerGrand Poller Katsunuma Winery- Koshu
- MercianKatsunuma Winery-Koshu
- SuntoryTominooka Winery-Kai City
- Suntory Hakushu Distillery-Hokuto City
- NEC PlatformsOtsuki Office-Otsuki City
- Toyota homeYamanashi Office-Minami Alps
- Ricoh JapanYamanashi Branch-Chuo City
Life and transportation
In Yamanashi prefecture空港As an airport that does not exist and handles passengers in adjacent prefectures,Shinshu Matsumoto Airport(Nagano) AndHaneda airport(Tokyo),Mount Fuji Shizuoka Airport(Shizuoka prefecture).
At Haneda AirportNarita Airport(Chiba) To Kofu Station and Mt. Fuji Station/Kawaguchiko Station, and to Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport from Kawaguchiko StationAirport busThere is a public transportation system that goes directly to the airport. On the other hand, there is no direct access to Shinshu Matsumoto Airport,Matsumoto StationYou need to transfer at. As for Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport, there is a plan to operate an airport communication bus from Kofu Station depending on the progress of the Chubu Transverse Expressway.
- Futaba Gliding Ground(Off-airfield）
Except the Koumi Line,ElectrificationHas been done.
Incidentally,2015 May 3ToHokuriku Shinkansen OfNagano Station(Nagano)- Kanazawa Station(Ishikawa) With the opening of the business, in the prefectures of the Chubu regionShinkansenIt is Yamanashi prefecture that the line ofFukuiBecame only[Note 4].
- Prefecture bus transport personnel (annual)
- 2012: 695
*The second busiest in Japan
- highway·toll road
- OtherGeneral road[Note 5]
Medical and welfare
- Junior college
- Vocational school
- List of Yamanashi special training schools
- Special school
- List of Yamanashi special support schools
- high school
- Yamanashi High School List
- Junior high school
- Yamanashi Junior High School List
- primary school
- Yamanashi Elementary School List
- Yamanashi kindergarten list
Before the warYamanashi Nichinichi Shimbun”(Hereinafter referred to as “Yamahi”), “Yamanashi Mainichi Shimbun” and 6 other papers were published.Second World WarInNewspaper controlAs a result, the various papers in the prefecture are integrated in Yamadaya. Several papers were published after the war, and until the 40s, Fujikyu was a major shareholder of "Yamanashi Jiji Shimpo" (Yamatoki), which competed for Yamahi with the number of copies.1969 When Fujikyu sold its shares in (Showa 44), Yamatoki was absorbed, and now,National newspaperExcept for, the daily newspaper is in the state of Yamadaya only. The national edition sells the Tokyo edition, and many newspapers have pages (local editions/prefecture editions) on which news from the prefecture is posted.
NHKTV broadcast The1953 It was started in (Showa 28).Initially due to geographical conditionsReception contractThe number is small,NHK Kofu Broadcasting Station 1959 It has been popular since the establishment of the relay transmission station in (34).Radio Yamanashi on commercial broadcasters1959 (Showa 34) In December, we set up a transmitting station and opened a TV station,Yamanashi broadcasting(YBS,NNN/NNSSeries) is open.1968 When UHF (ultra-high frequency broadcasting) radio waves were allocated in (Showa 43), the license application was unified and acquired as "Yamanashi Chuo Television".1969 (Showa 44) In MayTV Yamanashi(UTY,JNNSeries) is established.
Yamanashi PrefectureCapital AreaAlthough it belongs to, the radio waves of the key stations in Tokyo do not reach except for a part of the county, and only two stations, YBS and UTY, have been broadcasting for a long time.for that reason,Fukui,Tokushima,Saga,MiyazakiAlong withVideo researchbyAudience ratingNo investigationPrefecturesIt is one of.Cable TVIn addition to NNN-affiliated YBS and JNN-affiliated UTY, many households watch TV Asahi, TV TOKYO, and Fuji TV programs (about 2012 households as of 160,000).
- TV stations in Yamanashi
- NHK Kofu Broadcasting Station
- Although it is in the Chubu region, the NHK Broadcasting Center is under the jurisdiction of the head office (the only broadcast under the jurisdiction of Tokyo in Yamanashi Prefecture).Nagoya base broadcasting stationIs not under the jurisdiction of.
- Yamanashi broadcasting(YBS) (NNN/NNS series)
- TV Yamanashi(UTY) (JNN series)
- * In Yamanashi PrefectureANNAffiliated stations andFNN/FNSAffiliated stations andTXNSince there are no affiliated stations, the news coverage by ANN affiliated stations in the prefecture isTV Asahi Kofu BranchThe news coverage by FNN affiliates in the prefectureFuji TV Kofu BranchIs in charge.In addition, the news coverage by TXN affiliated stationsTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Will respond by placing a representative.In addition, both companies carry out full-night broadcasting during normal times.
- NHK Kofu Broadcasting Station
- AM radio station
- FM radio station
* This prefecture is the only prefecture in JapanNational FM Broadcasting Association(JFN) member commercial broadcasting FM stationradikoCannot be heard with the basic service of.In radio reception,TOKYO FM,K-mix,FM NaganoCan be received in some areas.
The household penetration rate of pay cable TV (voluntary broadcasting) in Yamanashi Prefecture is2012 As of January (24), it is 1%, the highest in the country.Including shared antenna reception, it counts 86%.However, cable TV stations in Yamanashi Prefecture have different uses from other prefectures, and the shortage of TV Asahi, TV Tokyo, and Fuji TV is the first, so the only broadcasts that can be viewed under a standard contract are terrestrial broadcasting. is there.
The basic composition of terrestrial broadcasting is NHK Kofu + 2 local commercial broadcasters, and TV Asahi / TV Tokyo / Fuji TV + independent stations.Long time agoBS analog broadcastingI was able to watch it.ETC.,CS broadcastingIs a separate option contract.
- Cable TV station in Yamanashi(reference)
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Traditional crafts
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Akazawa(Hayakawa Town)
- Shioyama Shimo-Odawara Uejo (Koshu City)
- Yoshida Fire Festival(Japan Sanki Festivalone of)
- Shingen Public Festival
- Shinmei Fireworks Festival
- Southern Fire Festival
- Ichinose Takahashi's spring pieces
- In ShioyamadrumRiding
- The fat of Ninomiya, Misaka TownShinto music
- Shimoyoshida's Yabusame(Yamanashi Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
With Yamanashi Prefecture米 国IowaIt is,1959 With Typhoon No. 34 (7)Isewan TyphoonTwo typhoon disasters As a sympathy from IowaWe were given agricultural and livestock productsHave signed sisters.
Works set in Yamanashi Prefecture
Here, only works whose main stage is Yamanashi Prefecture, whose core stage is Yamanashi Prefecture, and whose main stage is Yamanashi Prefecture are referred to.
- Works such as "The shooting location is Yamanashi Prefecture, but the stage is unrelated to Yamanashi Prefecture." I will omit about it.
- Regarding "The characters are from Yamanashi Prefecture, but the stage is unrelated to Yamanashi Prefecture"List of people from Yamanashi # fictional peopleWill be treated as "person name (work name)".
- For manga, anime, and games, only works that meet any of the following conditions are listed.
- It appears in the work with a real place name.
- There is a description of the stage and model location on the official websites of publishers, broadcasting stations, game sales companies, and animation production companies involved in the work.
- Engaged in the workOriginal author,manga artist, The person in charge of the production side (Anime director,producerEquivalent)Social MediaThe stage and model sites are professed in.
- Publications, mass media, local governments, public interest corporations, companies, etc. that cooperate in productionReliable source of informationThere is a description of the stage and model location in.
- XNUMX views of Futaku(Osamu Dazai)
- Estimated time of death (Sakutachi）
- (Yutaro Takeuchi）
- Flute of destruction(Toshiyuki Nishimura）
- The grapes are visible(Mariko Hayashi）
- Hideko's conductor(1941)
- The road that came someday(1959)
- Double clutch(1978)
- You can die(1992)
- First love summer memory(2009)
- Remembrance Forest(2015)
In addition, because it is relatively close to Tokyo and is convenient for transportation, it is possible to use other than the above works (especially for low budget).Pink movie,original videoEtc)LocationOften used as.
- (Fuji TV, 1965)
- That guy in the wind(TBS system, 1973)
- Shingen Takeda(NHKTaiga drama, 1988)
- (Fuji Television, 1992)
- A feature film drama set in Kofu under the direct control of the Tokugawa shogunate. The Satogawa Kanayama that appears in the play is a fictitious Kanayama that does not actually exist.Kurokawa KanayamaIs that model).
- Fulin Volcano(NHK Taiga Drama, 2007)
- Dreaming Grapes-Woman Reading a Book-(NHKMonday drama series, 2003)
- Hanako and Anne(NHKContinuous tv novel, 2014)
- The slogan is courage(Fuji Television Network, IncThursday Theater）
Like movies, many dramas are filmed on location because they are relatively close to Tokyo.
The work is in Yamanashi Prefecture
- MEMORIES(Published in 1995)
- Yuru Camp(A f(Original)
- mono(Afro original)
- The work of the same author as "Yurukan △". The characters are set to attend high schools in Kofu City.
- Super cub
- The stage isHokuto..It has been made into a manga or animation based on the novel.
The model site is a work of Yamanashi Prefecture
- Lost House-Mayoiga-
- The model site of Narumura, the stage,Doshi Village.
- The day of becoming a god
- The model place of the stageYamanashi.
A work whose main stage became Yamanashi prefecture by animation
- Yamano recommend(White(Original)
- The stage itself of Yamano recommendSaitamaHannoHowever, in the TV anime "Yamano Susume Second Season", Yamanashi PrefectureSai Katsura Town(Three bowls) New 2nd Station-New 4th Station,Narusawa Village-Fujiyoshida(Mount Fuji) New 9th Station-The new 11th Station will be the main stage.Fuji ExpressDue to such cooperation, all the facilities and companies have their real names.
- Nanatsuro★ Drops
- You can hear(AXL, Released in 2006)
- The protagonist travels between Tokyo and Yamanashi (according to the commentary of the protagonist in this volume).
Honorary citizens of Yamanashi Prefecture
The title of honorary citizens of Yamanashi Prefecture is based on the Yamanashi Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (December 2015, 27 Yamanashi Prefecture Ordinance No. 12) established on December 10, 15. Is given to those who are proud and respected by the citizens of the prefecture (Article 12 of the Ordinance).. Target person is "person who widely contributed to improvement of social welfare, promotion of culture and other social development, and lived in or lived in the prefecture", and the governor of Yamanashi Prefecture obtained the consent of the Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly. It is prescribed to select (Article 2 of the Ordinance).. Those who have been selected as honorary citizens will be presented with the honorary citizenship title of Yamanashi Prefecture and the emblem of honorary citizenship of Yamanashi Prefecture (Article 3 of the Ordinance)... From Yamanashi prefectureNobel Prize in Physiology or MedicineWonSatoshi OmuraThe system was urgently created to honor.
|Name of winner||Birth Place||Occupation||Selection date||Reason for selection||Source|
|Satoshi Omura||Nirasaki||Chemist||2015th, 17||Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine|||
Yamanashi Prefecture Honor Award
A system was established to honor Seiko Hashimoto in 1988, but was subsequently established in 1991.Prefecture image enhancement award'[Note 6]There was no award winner because it was transferred to.But it was held in 20212020 Tokyo Olympicsand2020 Tokyo ParalympicsThe prefectural honor award was awarded for the first time in 33 years because many people from this prefecture were active in the area..
|Name of winner||Birth Place||Occupation at the time of award||Selection date||Reason for selection||Source|
|speed skateplayer(Fuji Express）||1988||Calgary Winter Olympicsspeed skateAll 5 women's prizes|||
|Takuto Otoguro||Fuefuki city||Amateur wrestlingplayer(SDF physical education school）||2021||2020 Tokyo OlympicsFreestyle 65kg classgold medal|||
|Kenichiro Fumita||Nirasaki||Amateur wrestler (Miki House）||2021||2020 Tokyo OlympicsGreco-Roman 60kg classsilver medal|||
|Hirano Miu||Chuo City||Table tennisplayer(Nippon Life）||2021||2020 Tokyo OlympicsWomen's table tennis groupsilver medal|||
|Toru Suzuki||Yamanashi||landplayer(SMBC Nikko Securities）||2021||2020 Tokyo ParaMen's high jump(T44) 4th place|
■2000 Sydney Para6 consecutive prizes in the same competition
- ^ Of the 47 prefectures, there are eight inland prefectures that do not face the sea at all, including Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture, Saitama prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Shiga prefecture, and Nara prefecture.
- ^ The origin of the name of Yamanashi-gun is "oldKasugai TownOn the back mountain of Yamanashioka Shrine inpearThere is a famous old tree in the area, and this area eventually came to be called Yamanashi."YamanashiTend to be derived from. However,Fudoki], "Yamanase",737 (Balance9 years)Suruga countryIt is written as "Yaman Nana" in the tax book, and the etymology is "Mountain flats, That is,Kofu basinIt is reasonable to think that the words that express a flat appearance with little elevation have gradually changed to "Yamamanashi." And713 (WadoIn 6 years), a Wado official was issued to state that the county names of countries should be written in good letters.Pear gardenIt is said that the name "Yamanashi" came to be used with the good name "pear" which gives a sense of the kind of elegance seen in words such as ".Yamanashi Prefectural Road Corporation"Kanzaka Tunnel and Chichibu Return"1998 (10)).
- ^ Except for ChubuHokkaido region,Tohoku region,Kanto region,Chubu region,Kinki,Chugoku,ShikokuRegion,KyusyuRegion.
- ^ Hokuriku Shinkansen Kanazawa Station- Tsuruga Station(Fukui Prefecture) Because the Shinkansen is scheduled to enter Fukui Prefecture due to the extension,2022 Yamanashi Prefecture is expected to be the only prefecture at the end of the term.Also in Yamanashi Prefecture2027 And laterLinear Chuo ShinkansenIs scheduled to open, and in the future the Chubu region willTohoku regionNext, the Shinkansen will be used in all prefectures.
- ^ For nicknamed roadsClick here for detailsSee.
- ^ The difference from the prefectural honor award is that "groups and works are also targeted" and "the prefectural government press club and the selection committee consisting of prefectural officials select and commend the governor (the prefectural honor award is judged by the governor)" Is.for that reasonJean-Francois MilletPainting work "Sower" (1992, Achievement Award)Koshu bird simmeredThere is a wide range of awards, such as the "Squad of Your Relationship" (2010, Grand Prize) that advertised.In addition, Seiko Hashimoto1992 Albertville OlympicsHe received a special award in the same year for winning a bronze medal at the women's 1500m, and received both the prefectural honor award and the prefectural image enhancement award.
- ^ Miyatake Outer BoneRegarding the "prefectural history of the prefecture" and the name change of the prefecture, Sadao Ariizumi "Name change and ward administration, etc." "Yamanashi prefecture city"
- ^ Arizumi ""Yamanashi" and "Kyochu"""The Modern of Yamanashi" Yamanashi Furusato Bunko, 2001
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Shintaro Shiina "Comprehensive consideration of the Chiyodako Golf Course Incident "Yamanashi Gakuin Law Journal" 2009[Broken link]
- ^ Chubu Governor's Association Aichi Prefecture (read September 2018, 9).
- ^ Metropolitan Area Improvement Act Enforcement Order Article 2018 (read September 9, 26).
- ^ Kofu River National Highway Office(Retrieved October 2018, 9).
- ^ Yamanashi Transport Branch(Retrieved October 2018, 9).
- ^ Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry(Retrieved October 2018, 9).
- ^ The 71st National Sports Festival Kanto Block Tournament Yamanashi Prefecture Physical Education Association (read September 2018, 9).
- ^ Basic knowledge about the Yamanashi area Unite Corporation (read September 2018, 9).
- ^ “Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Yamanashi Prefecture” 40-41 (Regional criticism series)
- ^ “Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Yamanashi Prefecture” 44-45 (Regional criticism series)
- ^ “Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Yamanashi Prefecture” 46-47 (Regional criticism series)
- ^ "Why is Yamanashi Prefecture "longevity"? The reason for the shock found by AI analysis". Magumagunews! (October 2018, 10). As of October 18, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2018th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Latest report! 47 prefectures "happiness" ranking”. Toyo Keizai (August 2018, 8). As of August 25, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2018th, 8Browse.
- ^ "20th generation stagnation, Yamanashi relocating to 4th place nationwide”. TV Yamanashi (February 2019, 2). As of April 20, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Prefectures with strong local love". Diamond Online (February 2019, 1). As of February 20, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ Michihiro Nakata “History of Domestic Wine History ◇Following the starting point of brewing, Kofu, to mature culture◇”"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Morning edition July 2018, 9 (cultural aspect) July 24, 2018 reading.
- ^ Yamanashi prefecture has become a wine prefecture.(Retrieved October 2019, 11).
- ^ [Perspective] Yamanashi jewelry can shine, the key is "China" and "net""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition August 2018, 7 (Metropolitan area economic aspect) August 3, 2018 reading.
- ^ Prefectural citizenship in new prefecture statistics and rankings
- ^ Tracking/Excavation: Do Yamanashi citizens like sushi? "Longing for the sea" Underlying / Yamanashi(June 2012, 06, "Mainichi Newspapers])
- ^ "(PDF)”. Yamanashi Prefectural Museum. P. 10. October 2018th, 1Browse.
- ^ Yamanashi/Iowa State sisters 50th anniversary commemorative project - Yamanashi Prefecture
- ^ a b c Yamanashi Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Yamanashi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b Honorary citizens of Yamanashi Prefecture -Yamanashi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Yamanashi Prefectural Honor Award Award Rules -Yamanashi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b c d e "Courage and Hope for Yamanashi XNUMX Players Prefectural Honor Award". Yomiuri Shimbun(November 2021, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 10. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ Profile -Seiko Hashimoto official website, viewed on July 2019, 7.
- Kanto Governor's Association
- Wide Kanto area
- 100 famous mountains in Yamanashi
- Koshu dialect
- County dialect
- List of people from Yamanashi prefecture
- List of Yamanashi designated cultural properties
- Yamanashi High School List
- Koshu grape
- Category: Natural scenic spots in Yamanashi
- Local disease (Japanese schistosomiasis)
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Iowa edible pig support
- Official website
- Yamanashi - Facebook
- Yamanashi Prefectural Office (@yamanashipref)- Twitter
- Yamanashi disaster prevention (@bosaiyamanashi)- Twitter
- Yamanashi new coronavirus measures (@coronayamanashi)- Twitter
- Fuji no Kuni Yamanashi Tourism Net -Yamanashi Tourism Promotion Organization
- Map - Google map
- Wiki travelIsYamanashiThere is a travel guide about.
|Changes in administrative districts|
1868 - (Kaifu → Kofu prefecture → Yamanashi prefecture)
(December XNUMX, XNUMX)National Public Safety Commission(Regulation No. 2) Article 1, Paragraph XNUMX defines "missing person"
Those who have left their home and their whereabouts are unknown, and who have been notified under the provisions of Article XNUMX, paragraph XNUMX.
Is defined as.. The same rule defines activities for discovering missing persons and measures to be taken when they are discovered.
Missing means literally "I don't know where I went", but there is no way to contact them, or I have not searched for the destination I was informed in advance, and there is a record about the movement. If you don't do it, or if there was a record but you can't find it, you'll be missing.
It is also used for things as well as people.
Also, figuratively,talent,Professional athlete, And the person who became the person at the time of the break in the news etc.RetirementIt is also sometimes used when people forget about what they are doing and have been forgotten by the public. In this case, the current state of affairs is not generally known as information because the degree of social attention has decreased,IndividualI don't know where I am, and it has no legal meaning. Meanwhile,Photo weekly magazineな どgossipIn some cases, the celebrity of the time disappears, avoiding the presence of those who overheat scandals and scandals. In this case, although the parties concerned know the whereabouts and contact information, activities such as protecting the privacy of the parties by keeping it confidential are also carried out, but this also has a legal meaning. Unlike missing, it only means that a third party does not know the whereabouts.
The reason is that if the person moves without their knowledge (disappearance/destination), they are forcibly taken away by the intention of another person (Kidnapping-abduction), I'm willing to go back, but I don't know how to go back (Lost child-Distress), I died at the destination (Death), etc., and there are also cases where “nobody knows where we went” due to the social turmoil caused by a disaster. In any case, there is no way to confirm the whereabouts of the person.
CurrentJapan OfCivil law, It is legally considered to have already died if this condition continued for a certain period of time.DisappearanceMay occur. This kind of mechanismA human 社会Living in a relationship with another person in a room means that one person is left missing and another person is not improperly restricted due to their absence. ..Family register,Resident cardPublicly records their individual dwellings, but if the records do not match the facts, they cannot expect to fulfill their obligations as residents, and vice versa.Individual 社会 保障It will be difficult to receive public services.
Missing in history
JapaneseEdo PeriodIsmissingAre called relatives,quintetHad an obligation to bring it back, and if they couldn't, they were punished. This is aimed at avoiding problems such as a decrease in agricultural productivity as workers engaged in cultivation leave the land on their own. It should be noted that if the search is abandoned and removed from the personal account bookAbsenteeI called him (homeless).
Missing during operation
戦 争Lost during a military operationSoldierMay be treated as missing during operation or missing during combat. Abbreviations are Missing In Action to MIA.The United States of AmericaThen,Vietnam WarSometimes dealing with missing soldiersmoviesAre produced in large numbersAnd so on,2010 eraAlso inUS Department of DefenseHas a department in charge and continues to collect and search information.
- ^ "Rule on missing person detection activities Article 2 Clause 1”. E-Gov. October 2020th, 1Browse.
- ^ Example:Buddhist statue of national treasure, missing on right hand_Union Memorial Bodhisattva in Byodoin Temple(Viewed 2013-06-19)
- ^ "MIA/Missing after battle”. Allcinema. October 2018th, 6Browse.
- ^ Hiroto Hitotsubashi (June 2014, 6). “Vietnam cooperates with the United States in searching for missing (MIA) soldiers”. Vietnam Plus. October 2018th, 6Browse.
- Singular missing
- Disappearance case - Disappeared
- God hidden
- Night escape
- Lost child
- ホ ー ム レ ス- Street children - poverty
- dementia - Amnesia(Memory loss）