A case found at Daiso, something that is too surprising inside ... Great response to the miracle size feeling
If you write the contents roughly
Considering the "Firearms and Swords Possession Control Law" (Firearms and Swords Law), which involves carrying swords, "carrying in person is not recommended, even if it is Takemitsu." "Similarly, it can be said that there is no blade. The wooden sword also needs to be carried in a case, "says Mr. Irikura.
A case that is on sale at Daiso.Attention is focused on unexpected uses.Japan is proud of 1 ... → Continue reading
Shirabe is a big survey of the things that you care about! It is a news site. We will dig deep into the world's topics and interesting topics with our own research, and publish the results daily as articles.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Law on possession of guns and swords
Law on possession of guns and swords(Juhou Tokenru Issho Jito Tori Shimariho, Law No. 33 of March 3, 10)Gun-SwordFor the purpose of cracking down on the kindJapan OflawIs. Abbreviation isGun sword method.1958 May 3Announce,same yearMay 4Enforcement.
In principle, possession of guns and swords is prohibited, and the violence using these is prohibited.crimeThe purpose is to prevent the above.According to this law, in JapanAuthorizationOnly those who have received can carry guns and swords.In addition, even those who have obtained permission have restrictions on the handling of guns and swords, and if they violate it,PunishmentMay be the target of.
Regulations on possession of guns and swordsMeiji Era"Gunpowder Control Law" (Meiji 43According to Law No. 53), commercial production of guns was prohibited by the government registration system and possession without permission.Also, about swordsAbandoned sword,Edict ban(Meiji 9ProclamationNo. 38) on dutysoldier-Police officerOther swords were prohibited.
The Firearms and Swords Possession Control Law isSecond World Warrear,Japanese armyWith dismantlingArmedTo ensure the release1946 ToAllied Supreme Commander General Command By (GHQ) commandPotsdam decreeProhibition of possession of guns, etc. enacted as (Showa 21)EdictDirectly forbidden possession of guns, etc. by No. 300)AyaAnd. On July 1955, 7, the "Decree on Possession of Guns, Swords, etc." was promulgated, air guns were permitted, and possession of pop-out knives was prohibited.
Initially like thisMilitaryIt was the above purpose,After the warRapidly increasedGangsterAnd itsConstitutionFirearm crimes by personnel and conflicts using firearmsConflict caseDue to the frequent occurrence ofSecurityIt played a major role in the recovery and crime deterrence.The target of the control is import from possession of the firearm body,Transfer・ We are dealing with firearm crimes by gradually expanding to transfer, import / possession / delivery of pistol parts and cartridges, and firing of guns.
The title at the time of enactment in 1958 was "Firearms and Swords Possession Control Law" with different positions of "etc."1965 May 7It became the current title due to the enforcement of the revised law.This is due to the revisionPossessionに 加 え てHandgun Of輸入This is because it was added to the target of control.
- Chapter 1 General Provisions (Article 1-Article 3-13)
- What is a "gun"?Handgun,rifle,machine gun,Gun,Hunting gunMore金属sexbulletHas the function of firingChargeGun andAir gunTo say.However, the air gun here is compressed.gasOf the guns that have the ability to fire bullets usingCabinet Office OrdinanceOf the bullets measured as specified inPhysical energyThe value of a personlifeThose that exceed the value specified by the Cabinet Office Ordinance as those that may pose a danger to.
- What is "swords"?Blade crossing15CentimeterAbove OfKnife,Spearas well as the Naginata,Blade length 5.5 cm or more Ofsword,AikuchiAnd 45Every timemore than自動To open the bladeapparatusHaveSwitchbladeTo say.However, the switchblade here refers to a blade that has an open blade with a blade length of 5.5 cm or less among general switchblades.A podとStraight lineThe cutting edge is straight, the tip of the ridge is rounded, and the line connecting the point 1 cm from the cutting edge on the ridge and the cutting edge is the cutting edge. Those that intersect the line at an angle of 60 degrees or more are not included.
- Prohibition of possession
- Chapter 2 Permission to possess guns or swords (Article 4-Article 13-4)
- Permit criteria
- The Prefectural Public Safety Commission shall not allow the following persons to possess guns and swords.
- Those under the age of 18 (for some guns, those under the age of 14)
- bankruptcyIn response to the decision to start the procedureRehabilitationThose who do not get
- Mental disorderOrSeizuresbyConsciousness disorderAnd may interfere with the proper handling of other guns or swords.sickAsCabinet OrderA person who is in the position specified inLong-term care insurance methodStipulate indementiaWho is
- alcohol,drug,marijuana,ア ヘ ンOrStimulant OfPoisoningA person
- 自己 OfactionThose who do not have the ability to judge the pros and cons of, or act according to the judgment, or who are extremely low (AccountabilityThose who do not have
- Those who have not passed five years since the date when the permit was revoked or the date when they were punished by this law, etc.
- Act on regulations such as stalking(Stoker Regulation Law)StalkerAct and comply with the provisions of the lawcaveatOrcommandOr those who have not passed three years since the date of the extension
- Act on Prevention of Violence from Spouses and Protection of Victims(DVPersons who have not passed three years since the date of receiving the order under the Prevention Law)
- Collectively or habituallyviolenceIllegal acts or other illegal acts that correspond to sinsNational Public Safety CommissionThose who have a good reason to admit that they may do what the rules stipulate
- 他人Life orpropertyOrpublic OfSafeHarm orsuicideThose who have a good reason to admit that they may
- shootingRegulations regarding practice areas, shooting instructors, and shooting practice
- Chapter 3 Registration of old-fashioned guns and swordsAnd approval for the production of swords (Article 14-Article 21)
- Chapter 4 Miscellaneous Provisions (Article 21-2 --Article 30-3)
- Transfer restrictions
- Prohibition of possession of quasi-air gun
- Prohibition of carrying blades with a blade length exceeding 6 cm
- Imitation handgunProhibition of possession of
- For saleSimulated firearmsProhibition of possession of
- Imitation swordProhibition of carrying
- 発 見And notification of Shide
- Temporary storage of guns, swords, etc.
- Sending and receivingTransportation-携 帯Prohibition or restriction of
- Other regulations regarding temporary placement of guns or swords, etc.
- Chapter 5 Penalties(Article 31-Article 37)
Penalties for pistols
- Launching pistols, etc.- IndefiniteOr a fixed term of 3 years or moreImprisonment..Indefinite or fixed term imprisonment of 5 years or more, or 3,000 million if carried out as a group activityYenbelowfineCombined course.
- Regarding the pistol body
- Import of pistols, etc.-Prisonment for a term of 3 years or more.ProfitFor the purpose, imprisonment with work for an indefinite period or 5 years or more, or a fine of 3,000 million yen or less.
- Possession of pistols, etc.-Prisonment of 1 to 10 years.If carried out as a group activity, imprisonment with work for not less than 1 year and not more than 15 years, or a fine of not more than 500 million yen.
- Possession of multiple items (2 or more) -Prisonment of 1 to 15 years.If carried out as a group activity, imprisonment with work for a definite term of not less than 1 year or a fine of not more than 700 million yen.
- Weighted possession (possessing both a pistol and a compatible cartridge) --- 3 years or more imprisonment.If carried out as a group activity, imprisonment with work for a definite term of 5 years or more, or a fine of 3,000 million yen or less.
- Transfer, transfer, etc. of pistols, etc. --- Imprisonment for 1 to 10 years.For commercial purposes, imprisonment with work for a definite term of 3 years or more, or a fine of 1,000 million yen or less.
- Preliminary import of pistols, provision of import funds, etc.-Imprisonment for up to 5 years or a fine of up to 100 million yen.
- Transfer, transfer, etc. of pistols, etc.deal with —— Imprisonment for up to 3 years or a fine of up to 100 million yen.
- Handgun partsRegarding
- Import of handgun parts-imprisonment of up to 5 years or fine of up to 100 million yen.
- Possession of pistol parts-imprisonment for up to 3 years or a fine of up to 50 yen.
- Transfer, transfer, etc. of pistol parts-Imprisonment for up to 3 years or a fine of up to 50 yen.
- Transfer of pistol parts, transfer, etc. --- Imprisonment for up to 1 year or a fine of up to 30 yen.
- Regarding the pistol cartridge
- Import of pistol cartridges-imprisonment of up to 7 years or fine of up to 300 million yen.For commercial purposes, imprisonment for up to 10 years or a fine of up to 500 million yen.
- Possession of a pistol cartridge-imprisonment of up to 5 years or a fine of up to 200 million yen.
- Transfer and transfer of pistol cartridges-Imprisonment for up to 5 years or a fine of up to 200 million yen.For commercial purposes, imprisonment for up to 7 years or a fine of up to 300 million yen.
- Transfer and transfer of pistol cartridges --- imprisonment for up to 2 years or a fine of up to 30 yen.
Prohibition of carrying blades with a blade length exceeding 6 cm
Article 22 states, "No person shall carry a blade whose blade length exceeds 6 cm as measured by Cabinet Office Ordinance, except for business or other justifiable reasons. The length of the blade measured according to the Cabinet Office Ordinance is 8 cm or less.ScissorsAlternatively, this does not apply to foldable knives or knives other than these knives of the type or shape specified by Cabinet Order. A person who violates this shall be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 31 years or a fine of not more than 18 yen pursuant to the provisions of Article 3-2, item 30.
In the proviso of Article 22, it is stated in Article 8 of the Enforcement Ordinance that a blade with a blade length of 37 cm or less is permitted to be carried.
- Other than scissors with a sharp tip and sharp bladeScissors
- Folding knifeThe width of the blade does not exceed 1.5 cm, the thickness of the blade does not exceed 0.25 cm, and the blade does not have a device for fixing the opened blade to the sheath.
- The length of the blade measured by the Cabinet Office Ordinance of Article 22 of the Law is 8 cm or less.Fruit knifeThe thickness of the blade does not exceed 0.15 cm, and the tip of the blade is rounded.
- The length of the blade measured by the Cabinet Office Ordinance of Article 22 of the Law is 7 cm or less.Cut outThe width of the blade does not exceed 2 cm and the thickness of the blade does not exceed 0.2 cm.
Is stipulated.So-called commercialcutter knifeDepending on the product, the blade length is about 8 to 9 cm in a new state, and it is not included in the "carrying permitted" mentioned in the proviso of Article 22 and Article 37 of the Enforcement Ordinance, so it is carried without a justifiable reason. If you do, you need to be careful as it violates Article 22... Detail isfor free trial lessonsSee also
Even if the blade length is 6 cm or less,Light crime lawArticle 1 No. 2 "A person who has hidden and carried a knife, horizontal bar or other device that is used to harm a person's life or cause serious harm to a person's body without a justifiable reason." If it conflicts withdetentionOrFeeTo be dealt with.
Temporary storage of guns, swords, etc. (Article 24-2)
The term "gun swords" as used herein refers to "guns", "swords", "quasi-air guns" specified in Article 21-3, and "cutlery" specified in Article 22 (Article 5). 2 Paragraph 2, Item 2).The authority of police officers prescribed in paragraphs 1 and 2 should be used to the minimum extent necessary to prevent harm caused by guns, swords, etc., and should not be abused. There is a cautionary provision in Section 4.There are no penalties for refusing the inspection based on this article.
- Inspection (Section 1)
- Police officers have a good reason to suspect that they are carrying or carrying guns, swords, etc., and they are rationally judged from abnormal behavior and other surrounding circumstances to harm the lives or bodies of others. If it is recognized that there is a risk of causing the above, it is possible to have the person present the suspected item such as guns, swords, etc., or disclose the item suspected of being hidden.
- Temporary storage by police officers (Section 2)
- When it is recognized that a person carrying or carrying guns, swords, etc. may cause harm to the life or body of another person by reasonably judging from abnormal behavior or other surrounding circumstances. In, when it is necessary to prevent the harm, it can be submitted and temporarily stored.
- Obligation to present identification card with mobile phone (paragraph 3, Article 24, paragraph 3 mutatis mutandis)
- When the police officer inspects the possession of guns, swords, etc. and temporarily stores them,Proof of identityMust carry and present this.
- Disposal of temporarily stored guns, swords, etc. (Sections 5 and 6)
- Police officers who have been temporarily stored have prompt jurisdiction over the guns, swords, etc.Chief of PoliceMust be taken over by.The chief of the police department in charge shall return it to the person within 5 days from the day when the temporary storage was started, unless possession is prohibited.However, if it is deemed inappropriate to return it to the person in order to prevent harm, the person'srelativesOr it can be returned to a person who should replace it.
Power regulation of toy guns
1970 eraStarted to be sold from the middleAirsoft gunIt is,1980 era Ofsurvival gameSuch astrendWithPlay gunBig in the marketshareCame to occupy.Manufacturer Thevoluntary restraintsHe established an organization to regulate the power of bullets,toyThere is a problem that there is no legal basis for the upper limit of the power allowed as, and the purpose is to increase the power and high power airsoft guns of manufacturers that are not affiliated with self-regulatory organizations.RemodelSales of parts for use were left unchecked.2000 eraI used a modified airsoft gun that increased its power when I enteredinjury事件,Property damageIncidents occur frequently,社会 問題Became.
2006 May 3,National Police AgencyIs the value specified by the Cabinet Office Ordinance as the kinetic energy of bullets that can injure people in order to prevent crimes caused by modified airsoft guns (3.5)J/cm2) The revised gun sword bill, which stipulates that those with the above power are "quasi-air guns" and newly establishes a provision prohibiting possession (Article 21-3)国会Submitted to.The revised Firearm and Sword Law was the same yearMay 5 OfHouse of RepresentativesMain ConventionAtApprovalEstablishedThen,May 5Promulgation,May 8However, in 6, after setting a transitional period of 2007 months for the quasi-air guns that had been in possession before the enforcement date, in order to optimize the power.May 2It was fully enforced.
According to the Cabinet Office Ordinance (Articles 2 and 99 of the Enforcement Regulations), bulletsPhysical energy (J) has a temperature of 20 ℃In a room at 35 ° CmuzzlefromLevel0.75 in distanceMetersOf bullets moving between 1.25 metersSpeed (m / s) And bulletsmass (kg) Is calculated from.The upper limit of power that does not correspond to a quasi-air gun is the cross-sectional area (cm) within 0.3 cm from the front end of the bullet.2) Is calculated by multiplying the maximum value by 3.5, 6mmBB bulletLess than 0.989J for those using the, and less than 8J for those using 1.64mm BB bullets are legal airsoft guns.
This value isJapan Yugi Gun Cooperative (ASGK),Japan Air Sports Gun Promotion Cooperative (JASG) Since it exceeds the self-regulation value of both sides (6J in terms of 0.8mmBB bullets), all the airsoft guns of manufacturers that are members of these self-regulation groups should have been legal unless the power was increased. Actually, some member manufacturers did not comply with self-regulation, and there were models that exceeded the legal regulation value, so it was divided into manufacturers that declared safety for all models and manufacturers that announced models requiring repair. ..The airsoft gun to be repaired is 2007May 2It was necessary to optimize the power during the transitional period until, but now that the revised law is in force, airsoft guns that are not of proper power should be reported to the police or destroyed or discarded until it is difficult to repair by themselves. There must be.
In response to laws and regulations, each self-regulatory organization indicates that it is an airsoft gun that complies with the revised Firearm and Sword Law.label(ASGK, JASG, and airsoft guns announced by the manufacturer that they need to be repaired or destroyed, there is no problem even if the self-regulation compliance label before the revision of the law is affixed).In addition, ASGK is developing an inexpensive paper-shooting type bullet velocity measuring device so that the user can measure the power himself.
- ^ A pistol component refers to the barrel, engine body, rotating magazine or slide of a pistol.
- ^ 2005 (17)May 10,Tokyo内 のUFJ Bank OfTMJcornerThere is a suspicious person in the vicinityReportThere isMetropolitan Police DepartmentPolice officer goes to the scene and becomes a manJob questionWhen I did, I was in violation of the Firearms and Swords Act because I had a cutter knife.ArrestThere is a case (17)May 10 163 times国会 House of CouncilorsFinance and Finance CommitteeProceedingsNo. 3 <Government reference Yasutaka Wada> Speaker number 274).
- ^ Aum ShinrikyoIn the investigation of related cases, there was a case in which a cutter knife with a blade length of 5 cm was arrested for violating the Minor Crimes Act (reportedly a violation of the Firearms and Swords Act) in the car (June 7, 6, 8nd House of Councilors)Legal CommitteeMinutes No. 10 <Member Hisae Mitsuishi> Speaker number 165).
- Weapons manufacturing method
- Explosives Control Law
- Light crime law
- Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan
- Boryokudan exclusion regulations
- Job question
- Law Concerning Protection and Management of Birds and Beasts and Optimization of Hunting
- Japanese sword
- Imitation sword
- Sword hunt
- Gun control
- Brady method
- Overview of Firearms Control Laws by Country