Unified endpoint management market will reach 2024 billion yen in 400
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the introduction of mobile terminals has expanded in elementary and junior high schools and high schools due to the "GIGA School Concept" promoted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and the introduction in specific industries such as medical institutions due to the suspension of PHS in July 2020 has also progressed.
ITR (ITR) announced on September 9th that the size of the domestic unified endpoint management market has changed and ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
GIGA school concept
GIGA school concept(Giga Cool Koso) is the first year of Reiwa (2019 ) One per child / student nationwide included in the supplementary budgetcomputersAnd maintain a high-speed networkMinistry of educationEfforts.New coronavirus infectionIt is expected that the introduction of terminals to elementary and junior high schools will be almost completed by the end of 2020, ahead of schedule due to the expansion of. "GIGA" means "Global and Innovation Gateway for All" .
- ^ "Realization of GIGA School Concept: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology”(Japanese). Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology website. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "[Latest ICT commentary] What is the "GIGA school concept" that I can't hear anymore?”(Japanese). Nikkei BP. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- About the realization of the GIGA school concept - Ministry of education
Typical portable devices are portable and availablecommunicationmachine(Mobile communication equipmentTerminal) AndInformation equipment(Mobile information devices/terminals) Is mentioned. Depending on the type, information terminal,Information appliances,Digital home appliancesBelongs to the category of.
In the old days, represented by early mobile phonesVoice callWas only a communication function (analog or digital) forE-mail,webEtc.インターネットIn addition to mobile phone networks (3G, LTE, etc.) in today's "portable computer" (next section)Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,NFCIt has a communication function such as, and can be connected to other devices.
"Mobile" concept, etc.
"Mobile"conceptThe term "handheld" or "wearable (wearable on the body)" may be included in the term. As an examplePortable transceiverIs often held by hand when used and worn on the body when not in use. Also,Mobile phone[Annotation 1]The terminal isBelt,pocketIt can also be attached to or inserted into.
A "portable" computer[Annotation 2]Like a handheld transceiver, hold it in your hand when you use it and wear it on your body when you're not using it. However, in the futureHead up displayIt will be "wearable" when used.
- ``Fixed'' class-fixed station[Annotation 3].base stationetc.
- "Mobile" class: In-vehicle equipment in this field,Car phone,Satellite phoneMeans etc. Accurate pronunciation is firstsyllableToaccentThere is a mobile orMobil.
- "Portable" class-something that is "handheld" or "wearable".
In Japan, mobile phones are often used.[Annotation 1]A terminal is sometimes simply called a mobile phone or a mobile phone.
"Mobile" and autonomous mobile devices
The concept of “mobile” described above is a concept centered on humans, that is, the mobile device itself does not include a moving function, and the power of humans (or animals) or humans is required for the device to move. It is necessary to rely on mobile machinery to operate or control. On the other hand, by directly connecting the mobile device to the mobile machine, the mobile device also acquires the mobile function, and a computer that moves autonomously can be completed. As a typical example of today's familiar mobile machines used for such autonomous mobile computers, various mobileMech robot,Drone,Self-driving carAnd so on.
Here, the devices that can be classified as mobile devices are listed.
Although it was not a portable device at the beginning of its popularization, technological advances (Downsizing) Caused a portable device to come out (eg a clock,Fixed-line phone→Mobile phoneTerminal,main frame→laptop), there are some things that are becoming portable (eg radio, calculator).
- (Including broad sense)Portable information equipment
- Audio equipment-AV equipment
- game machine
- Computer(Portable computer）
- designatedInformation equipment
- Mobile communication terminal
- Voice communication terminal
- Broadcast receiver (tv set-radio)
- Mobile radio/TV,One Seg
- Built-in processorPrepaid Card,RFIDThe tag is also a kind of mobile communication terminal.
- Other equipment
Electrical equipment (not electronic equipment)
Equipment that does not use electricity
Here, mobile devices, especially mobile phones[Annotation 1]Enumerate the functional elements of.
- clock(Time correction function), alarm clock
- game machine
- voice,Music,image,Image OfRecording,regenerationWait
- barcode-QR codereading
- Electronic dictionary,翻 訳,E-book
- GPSReceiving machine,Electronic map, Electronic compass (Geomagnetic sensor）
- Gyro sensor
- tv set-radioBroadcast viewing/recording and recording
- リ モ コ ン(Infrared device)
- Wi-Fi,BluetoothVarious communication and operation cooperation between devices
- Prepaid Card (NFC,RFIDtag)
- Biometrics function
- Crime preventionBuzzer (emergency use, automatic notification device, etc.)
- Voice recognition, read aloud
- Touch panel interface (modern smartphones, etc.)
- Health and medical related
- Measurement, measuring device
Related to mobile communication
In the field of mobile communication devices and mobile information devices,Mobile communicationWith the development of, it has shown great progress to date. This aspect is the so-called "Ubiquitous computing'[Annotation 5]Can be bundled as the concept of.
In the 1990s, most mobile devices were mostly monofunctional (eg analog mobile phones, notebook PCs, communication cards, etc.)
Since the 2000s, equipment downsizing and mobile communications have continued to evolve (to date). Mobile phones began to take on the character of a digital tool (Japanese “mobile phone”),feature phone(So-calledGalapagos cell phone) Reaches the peak of concentration. "Keitai International Forum"Mobile communicationrelatedexhibition Already, "Mobile phones, PHS,PDA,car navigationThe Japanese concept of "mobile phone" was advocated as a "generic term for mobile communication devices and services such as." With mobile devicesIts functional elementsThe fusion with
New concept and cultural aspect
Since mobile phones have become widespread in Japan,Youth cultureIt has become established, and the famous young people are saying that they are only playing with mobile phones these days.Stereotype(Especially by older people who are not young) continue to take hold. Many young people spend most of their free time a day accessing e-mail and web access via mobile phones.
Wall of power consumption
Mobile devices (portable information devices, mobile communication terminals) are increasing in power consumption and required secondary battery capacity (Ah, amp・Hour) is continuously increasing.
On the other hand, it is almost essential for mobile devices that require a power source.Secondary batteryThe degree of improvement in the efficiency of the battery capacity of the (storage battery) does not catch up with the above-mentioned tendency of increase in power consumption. The technological innovation in the secondary battery field is somewhat slower than the technological innovation of information processing and mobile communication.[Annotation 6].
Therefore, although there are technical feasibility, there are restrictions on power consumption and size of mobile devices.[Annotation 7]Therefore, there are restrictions such as limited functions/performances (compared to fixed devices) in implemented mobile devices, and the inability to adopt functions.
- ^ a b c d e In this item,feature phone,PHS,SmartphoneAnd the like.
- ^ (Laptop,laptop,Tablet pc,Handheld,Tablet,PDA,Smartphoneetc. In the futureWearable computer）
- ^ “Fixed” means “fixed”.
- ^ portableDVD player,portableBD playeretc.
- ^ In "ubiquitous computing" itself,Mark Weiser,Ken SakamuraThere are multiple advocates, and there are differences in the concept of “Palo Alto” or “Japanese”.
- ^ (Rather, it can be said that the speed of innovation in the information and communication fields is too fast.)
- ^ Larger capacity batteries require larger volumes. In addition, the market for devices such as mobile phones that a person holds and uses continues to be light, thin, short and small.
- ^ Poslad, Stefan (2009). Ubiquitous Computing Smart Devices, Smart Environments and Smart Interaction. Wiley. ISBN 978-0-470-03560-3 .
- Mobile communication
- Computing class
- Mobile information terminal (PDA)
- Mobile phone
- Digital home appliances