Let's stay together for a long time (Kyu-chan on the left, Hachi-chan on the right)
Small kittens that "fit comfortably in the palm of your hand" have encountered an environment where children can "grow with animals"
If you write the contents roughly
In May, Mr. Totsuka found Chi-chan and Kyu-chan on the transfer site and went to a matchmaking party.
Hachi-chan and Yu-chan (4 years old, male) are brothers.A stray mother cat who has given birth several times before is pregnant again ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
in Japan,Lunar month septemberTheSatsukiCalled (Satsuki), and nowNew yearAlso used as an alias for May. "Satsuki" is this monthrice plantingSince it is the month of the month, the term "Sanahetsuki" has been shortened.There is also a theory that the word "sa" itself has the meaning of rice planting, so "Satsuki" alone becomes the "month of rice planting."In addition, Sakai also has the meaning of rice ears dedicated to God.
"Japanese calligraphy, Etc., "May" is written as "Satsuki", and "Satsuki" was written as "Satsuki" later. The expression "Satsuki" is originally another name for lunar calendar May that appears in Chinese books. 『Elegance"according toAncient chinaThen, each 12 months was called "陬如寎有皋和相壯GEN Yang辜涂" (sui is the real character of waki).
Also"SatsukiIs the name of the flower. There is also another name for "iris moon".
In addition, May of the old calendar corresponds to June to July in the new calendar,rainy seasonIs the season. Samidare is another name for the rainy season, and Satsukibare originally means the rainy season.
Such as English nameMay TheRoman mythologyGoddess of FertilityMyr (Luo: Maya). There is no abbreviation in the only English name in 12 months (Because the abbreviation of the English name is represented by 3 letters, there is no abbreviation in May of 3 letters originally).
March in Japan
Spring:The latter half of. There are 5 consecutive holidays on 3rd, 4th and 5th of May, along with 3th of April which is also a holiday and Saturdays and Sundays around it.Golden weekIt is time to be called.
Ina-ezuki (rice seedlings moon), various things (goshiki month), Ugetsu (rainy month), Kengo-getsu (launch month), Tsukimizuzuki (moon-less moon), Satsuki (Satsuki), Sanaezuki ( Sanaezuki), Samidarezuki (August Rainy month), Sagetsu (Shazuki), Tachibanazuki (Tachibanatsuki), Chuka (Midsummer), Baigetsu (Meigetsu), Good Rangetsu (Birantsuki)
September annual events
- May 4からMay 5 - Hirosaki Sakura Festival(AomoriHirosaki）
- May 4From May 5- Golden week(Japan) *Depending on the arrangement of days of the week, it may start before April 4th or may continue until May 29th or later.
- May 5-3- KutaniTea bowl festival (IshikawaNomi city）
- May 5 - may Day(Labor Festival) (Worldwide)
- May 5 - Constitution Day (Japan)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,4 days - Hakata DontakuPort Festival (Fukuoka City）
- May 5-3- Hiroshima Flower Festival
- May 5-3- Hamamatsu Festival(Hamamatsu city）
- August 5- Greenery Day(Japan 2007 -) Until 2006May 4
- August 5- Children's day(Japan, South Korea),Boys' Festival(Japan)
- August 5- Cinco de Mayo(メキシコ,The United States of AmericaMexican immigrant)
- May 5-Liberation Day ( Netherlands,デンマーク）
- May 5 - Europe Day(EUMember countriesMay 5,7 days, In many countries, such as 5 days)
- May 5 - 母 の 日(South America,Central americaMany countries, andIndiaSuch)
- Second Sunday-Mother's Day (mainly in the United StatesNorth America,Caribbean islands,Europe,OceaniaAnd many other countries, and East Asia (however, only 8 days in Korea)
- May 5 -(Japan)
- May 5 -May Revolution Day (アルゼンチン）
- Last Sunday- Memorial Day(U.S. originallyMay 5）
- Unspecified date (Chinese calendarMay 4)- Buddha society(Taiwan,Hong Kong,Macau, Korea, etc.)
- Unspecified date- Eurovision Song Contest(Grand Final is held on Saturday)
Sports held in September
- Early to late- Grand SumoMay place (Kokugikan）
- Mid- National Professional Golf Championship
- Late Wednesday- UEFA Europa Leaguefinal(サ ッ カ ー Europe）
- Late Thursday- UEFA Europe Conference Leaguefinal(サ ッ カ ー Europe）
- Late Saturday- UEFA Champions Leaguefinal(サ ッ カ ー Europe）
- From lateOctoberMid- Professional baseballSep-pa Exchange Battle
- Last week- Monaco Grand Prix(Motor sports-F1 Principality of MonacoPublic road)
- Last week- Indy 500(Motor sportsIndyCar Series The United States of America-Indianapolis Motor Speedway）
- 2 weeks from last Monday- French Open(Tennis Paris-Stud Laurent Garros）
- Late to early April- Stanley cupfinal(NHL）
July theme song
- May Wind (Song: Kazuhiko Kato）
- Embrace the wind of May (Song: SMAP）
- Farewell of May (Song: Inoue Yosui）
- In the wind of May(song:Shogo Hamada）
- May Clover (Song: EGO-WRAPPIN'）
- May's SUICIDE (Song: Kiyonori Matsuo）
- May clear sky(song: Takako Okamura）
- May sunshine(song: Miyuki Nakajima）
- May rose(song: Norihiko Ozaki）
- May rain (song: Fukinoto）
- Under the sky in May (Song:eastern youth）
- May Lover(song:Eri Nitta）
- MAY (Song: Yuki Saito)
- N'oublie pas Mai (Don't forget May)(song: Yuki Saito）
- May Fair(song:GLAY）
- Early summer rain(song:SOPHIA）
- (song:Plastic tree）
- Rainy season (song:Kiyoharu)
- Fly in May (Song︰RADWIMPS)
- First love(song:Kozo Murashita）
- May (song: B'z)
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- 365 days : October October October October October October October October October October October October