The image below is from a tweet by Chiritsumol (@pasumondo).
As a result of serving a customer who appeared at a convenience store at night with a laugh at a too strange male customer → In a rainy day
If you write the contents roughly
When I heard that, he said that he was in the car and that he was an answering machine!
There are various people in the world.A manga depicting an experience that made me realize such a thing is a hot topic on Twitter. ... → Continue reading
J town net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Caretaker(Rusban, English: House sitting) is the owner of a house or other residence, or a person who was in the absence of a resident and was in charge of managing the house as if the owner or resident was there. is there.keeperAlso called (Rusui). Edo Period,Osaka Castle-Nijo Castle OfCastle guardWas praised. In Japan, there is also a surname "Absent." In many areas, it isneglectIs considered to be one of the forms ofbabysitter,Child minder,nurseryAre used. In addition, even if someone has an answering machine such as a family member, it is assumed that no one is present.AbsenceIt is called (Irusu).
- Management of fire, water, gas, etc.
- Door lock
- Caring for the child (babysitter,Nanny (UK),Nanny）
- Caring for those who need care (home helper）
- Caring for your pet (）
- Management of garden trees
- Receipt of large mail and parcels
Answering Machine Law
- The United States of America
- The age at which you can leaveState LawIt is different for each.
- Parents are arrested for children under the age of 8 in Maryland and under 14 in Illinois for children alone.
- The United Kingdom
- It is illegal to leave children under the age of 16 in the UK.
- British information programBBC breakfastSurvey Reported More Than 2014 People Arrested in England and Wales 2015-500.
- Persons under the age of 14 years, persons with physical and mental illness, persons with supervision over neglected elderly persons shall be punished with imprisonment for 6 months to 5 years. In addition, imprisonment of 1 to 6 years is incurred in the event of injury, and 3 to 8 years in the event of death. If the parent, child, guardian, spouse, or adopted parent, adopted.
- Answering under 12 is illegal.
- New Zealand
- Answering under 14 is illegal.
An insurance company such as the United Kingdom woke up during a long absenceEmpty nestThere is a rule that refuses to pay insurance premiums for damage such as.
A person who works as an answering machine is called a house sitter. You will be hired to pay for the above insurance and pet care. Since the resort also manages villas for some tourists, some people take a job as house sitters for the purpose of staying at tourist resorts for a long time.
- keeper(Absent housekeeper)-Position in the Edo period. There was a person who gave the last name of "absence" to the person in this position.
- Automobile -Left unattended in the car is a serious problem, with the risk of heat stroke and deaths. In the United States, there are cases of arrests in less than a minute.
- Rented house -Lending a house. There are examples of lending to others when the house is not used for a long time.
- Answering machine -A telephone that automatically receives a call and records the voice of the other party.
- ^ Children and Young Persons Act 1933 (1933 c. 12 (Regnal. 23_and_24_Geo_5)Part IOffencesSection 1)
- ^ Children and Young Persons (Scotland) Act 1937
- ^ Children and Young Persons Act (Northern Ireland) 1968
- ^ At what age can children be left alone?
- ^ Italian government. Codice_penale / Libro_II / Titolo_XII # Art._591_Abbandono_di_persone_minori_o_incapaci. - Wiki sauce.