Photo campsite (image)
82 selections of campsites where you can see the stars in the sky ... 1st place is Nagano Prefecture, Momiji Campsite, Car Travel Navi
If you write the contents roughly
The first place was the "Galaxy Momiji Campsite" in Achi Village, Nagano Prefecture, which is famous as the place where the stars can be seen most shining.
Camper Co., Ltd., which operates the media "Kuruma no Tabi Navi" that proposes destinations, is outdoors in the cold season ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Starry sky village
2006 years,NanaiA starry sky photograph taken in the district Momijidaira Astronomical Village reports the appearance of the stars.Ministry of the EnvironmentSponsored byNationwide starry sky continuous observationIn the summer of 2006, "A place where the brightness of the night sky was suitable for star observation in the results of photography by general participating groups", a magnitude of 23.7 for the brightness of the night sky was recorded (the higher the number, the darker the night sky). It is said to be suitable for star observation), and it was the highest point among the 416 participating groups that observed it.(20.98th place at 4 in the winter of the same year, 2010th place at 23.3 in the summer of 7).Participation is voluntary and it is not a comprehensive survey of the starry sky nationwide, but in Achi Village, "the place where the stars look most shining" Implementation of "Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Sky Night Tour" And issuance of local currency "Starcoin", Establishment of "Achi Village Star Meister Certification Exam" that asks knowledge of celestial bodies, etc., Useful for tourism. In 2015, registered the trademark "Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Sky".
The "Japan's No. 2012 Starry Night Tour" that started in 3 had three general participants on the first day, but after that it spread by word of mouth and 6500 people visited in the first year. In 2015, 6 people visited and played a part in regional revitalization..
1973 OldNational railwayNakatsugawa LineDuring the boring survey, hot water suddenly sprang up and was discovered.Hirugami Hot SpringThere is. Also,GifuLocated on the prefectural border of Nagano prefectureMisaka PassIt corresponds to the entrance on the Nagano prefecture side ofSonoharaJapan in the districtTendai sectSaicho, the ancestor of the missionary masterClearestBut,HigashisendoI was surprised at the steepness of the Misaka PassHirokiinI made a help hut.At this edge2005 The "Tsukimi-do", which is said to be the site of the Hiroki-in Temple, was maintained as the "Shinano Hiei Nemoto Nakado", and the "Immortal Hoho" was separated from the Motoyama Nemoto Nakado.By the way, near this Hirokiin, "The Tale of Genji", Which is also the title of the second volume ofHahakigiThere is a real thing.
Southern part of the village,HirataniOn the border with the villageJibusaka PassThe area around (Jibuzakatoge) has been a tourist destination for a long time.Tokai regionThere are many tourists from Japan.
- Main mountain
- Mt. Enasan
- Main pass
- Main river
2016 May 1The lowest temperature since the start of statistics in 940 at Namiai AMeDAS (elevation 1978m)Meteorological office-Amedus), The lowest temperature in the whole country on the day (Meteorological office-Amedus) -17.4° C(The past lowest temperature record was the day beforeMay 1-16.9° C）..In the Köppen climate classificationWest coast marine climateBelong to.
|Achi Village and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Achi Village (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Achi Village (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Kiso-gunNagiso Town
- Shimoina DistrictAnan
- Shimoina DistrictHiratani
- Shimoina DistrictShimojo Village
- In ancient timesEight intentions and livesPosterityAchi Celebration ClubDeveloped the area,Achi ShrineWas enshrined.
- Ancient government road in the village areaHigashisendoA difficult place between Mino and Shinano on the way ofMisaka PassThe first one on the Shinano side was located.
- A mountain village in the eastern country, crossing the difficult Misaka passSonoharaHas become a poet for Japanese poems since the Nara period, and was sung by poets.
- 1573 (Former turtle4 years)- Shingen TakedaHowever, it is said that he died in Komaba on the way back from the attack on Mikawa.NebaThere is a theory).
- 1575 (Tensho3 years)- Katsuyori TakedaBut,Battle of NagashinoWhere I was defeated and retiredKaizu CastleWas a teenagerMasanobu KosakaIt is said that (Kosaka Masanobu) was greeted at Komaba.
- 1582 May 4(Tensho 10th yearMay 3)- Battle of Mt. TenmokuTakeda Katsuyori, who died in the warNobuyukiThe head hunter of the father and son is headhunted by Nobunaga Oda in Namiai.
- 1956 (Showa31 years)May 9 - Ochi Village-Chisato Village-Goka VillageWas established by the merger.
- 2006 (Heisei18 years)May 1 - Nami VillageIncorporated.
- 2009 (21)May 3 - Seinaiji VillageIncorporated.
- Village head
- Village Mayor: (Second term inaugurated in February 2014)
- Village council
- Village Council: Fixed number 12 (as of November 2012)
- Financial capability index 0.246 Nagano Prefecture Municipalities Average 0.40
- Standard financial scale 31 yen
- Total revenue 56 yen
- Main breakdown Local allocation tax 25 million yen (0280%) Local tax 43.9 yen (7%) Local bonds 5427 million yen (13.2%)
- Real debt service ratio 16.0%
- Current amount of local bonds per capita is 94 yen (only for ordinary accounts)
- Personnel expenses per capita Property expenses, etc. Settlement amount 19 yen Nagano Prefecture Municipalities Average 4523 yen
- Number of employees per 1000 population 12.61 Nagano Prefecture Municipalities Average 8.17
- Breakdown 82 general employees (including 11 skilled labor workers)
- Average monthly salary per employee 31 yen (numbers not including all employee allowances)
- Employee salary per employee (annual amount) 583 yen (excluding all employee allowances such as term-end and diligence allowances, which are private bonuses)
- Laspeyres index 93.6 National average of towns and villages 93.9
Balance of local bonds
- 1 Ordinary accounting debt 61 million yen
- 2 Debt for special accounts 47 million yen
- Main breakdown Sewerage business: 26 million yen Water supply business: 9180 million yen Agricultural settlement drainage business: 13 million yen
- 3 Partial-affairs association related 6 million yen (total of debt x burden ratio, mainly for the western sanitary facility association in Shimoina-gun)
Total of local bonds, etc. 115 million yen
- Balance of local bonds per Achi villager 178 yen (consolidated accounting)
- Police box
- Achi village police box
- Achi Village Namiai Representative Office
- Main post office
- Zip CodeFormer Seinaiji Village395-0401 , Former Namiai Village395-0501 Other than395-030 *Is used.
- Achi Village Central Community Center
- Achi Village Library
- Manmoon Reclamation Peace Memorial Hall
Sister cities/partner cities
- Partner city
- Main factory
- Tokai Kako Iida Factory
- Meiwa Industry Nagano Factory
- Minami Shinshu Confectionery Studio
- Kasei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Main commercial facilities
- A CorpRack over there
- Shopping Town Pier
- Cable TV
From 2011 due to the problem of depopulationHirataniWe are accepting junior high school students at Achi Junior High School.School union (Some office associations) Was not set up, and Hiraya Village moved the junior high school office work to our village.ConsignmentTake the form of
Junior high school
- Achi Village Achi Junior High School
- Achi Village Seinaiji Junior High School (Integrated into Achi Junior High School from 2010 and closed)
- Achi Village Namiai Junior High School (Integrated into Achi Junior High School from 2011 and closed)
- Achi Village Achi Daiichi Elementary School
- Achi Village Achi Daini Elementary School
- Achi Village Achi Daisan Elementary School
- Achi Village Namiai Elementary School
- Achi Village Seinaiji Elementary School
- Transit Bus
- Shinnan Transportation
- Komaba Line
- (Iida High School)- Iida StationPrevious - Cut stone --Osegi --Nakamura --Yamamoto-(Achi High School)-Komaba-Soyama entrance-(Hirugami Hot Spring）
- Komaba Line (via Municipal Hospital)
- Western community bus
- Express Bus
- Nagoya(Meitetsu Bus Center)-(PartiallyProsperity(Oasis 21)) ―― Hirugami Onsen ―― Achi ―― Iida
- Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center)-(Partial Sakae (Oasis 21))- Komaba BS --Iida / Ina / Minowa
- Nagoya (Nagoya Station Taiko Dori Exit) --Chuo Expressway Hirugami Onsen - Kofu - Dragon King(The same flight cannot be used between Noonjin and Nagoya)
- Nagoya (Nagoya Station Taiko Dori Exit) --Chuo Expressway Hirugami Onsen - Busta Shinjuku - Tokyo Station(The same flight cannot be used between Noonjin and Nagoya)
The high-speed bus "Achi" stop is at the same point as the route bus "Komaba" stop.The highway buses "Chuodo Hirugami Onsen" and "Komaba BS" are also at the same location. "Komanba" and "Komaba BS" are about a 10-minute walk away.
On the other hand, from Chuodo Hirugami OnsenHirugami Hot SpringIs about 4km away.
- National road
- Prefectural road
- Nagano Prefectural Road No. 64 Tenryu Park Achi Line
- Nagano Prefectural Road 89 Sonohara Inter Line
- Nagano Prefectural Road 109 Sonohara Seinaiji Line
- Nagano Prefectural Road No. 243 Fukasawa Anan Line
- Nagano Prefectural Road No. 234 Tanaka Ranbashi Line
- Nagano Prefectural Road 477 Fujimidai Koen Line
Famous places/historic sites
- Main castle
- -(Shingen signal stand)
- Main temple
- Jokuji Temple
- Soenji Temple
- Chogakuji Temple
- Shinano Hiei Kojoin(Shinano Hiei Kojoin)
- Shinano Hiei Kojoin- HahakigiRemains.
- Main shrine
- Achi Shrine
- Afuchi Shrine
- Ohira Shrine (Gongen)- Takeda Kai OfNobutaka TakedaIs considered to be the god of the head.
- Misaka Shrine
- --Seinaiji Suwa Shrine
- Shirahige Shrine
- Namiai Shrine
- Minashi Shrine
- Post town
- Main historical sites
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Hirugami Hot Spring
- Jibusaka Pass
- Manmoon Reclamation Peace Memorial Hall
- Seinaiji Hanamomo no Sato
- Major snow resorts
- Heavens Sonohara SNOW WORLD --Since 2012, we have been holding "Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Night Tour".
- Araragi Kogen Ski Resort
- Jibuzaka Kogen Ski Resort ――We are holding "100 million cosmos gardens".
- Fujimidai plateau
- Motoichi Kumagai(ruralPhotographers,Children's painter）
- Achitaro(Light novel作家）
- Manabu Shimizu(economist）
- Teruo Suzuki(Pro baseball player)
- Takehiro Sonohara(Athletics,Barcelona Olympics50km walkingRepresentative, 30000m racewalking Japan record holder）
- Hideo Tanaka (track and field athlete,Berlin OlympicsParticipation）
- Tetsuya Hamashima(Volleyball player)
- Jisho Yamamoto(Welfare activist, former chief priest of Chogakuji Temple, "Chinese residual orphansKnown as "Father of the Father", the main character of the movie "[Bell of Nozomi-Sunset of the Manchurian Pioneer]")
- Jion Jion --Chofukuji was built in Namiai.
- ^ A place where the brightness of the night sky was suitable for star observation in the results of photography by general participating groups (Summer 18) Ministry of the Environment
- ^ A place where the brightness of the night sky was suitable for star observation in the results of photography by general participating groups (Winter 18) Ministry of the Environment
- ^ Places where the night sky was dark in the results of photography by general participating groups (Summer 22) Ministry of the Environment
- ^ a b "Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Sky" trademark registration Star Village Achi, March 2015, 3
- ^ asoview! NEWS (April 2016, 4). “A collaboration between Japan's best starry sky and Ai Otsuka's song! "Ai otsuka AIO PIANO" will be held in Nagano". 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ Star Village Achi. “Night Tour ｜ Star Village Achi". 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ Star Village Achi. “Star coin shop". 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ Star Village Achi. “Star Meister ｜ Star Village Achi". 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ Toyo Keizai Online (April 2016, 4). “The reason why people are rushing to Achi Village, the quietest village in Japan". 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ "Celebrating the completion of the regional bridge Achi's Nakanobashi opens | Minami Shinshu.jp”. As of May 2018, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/31Browse.
- ^ Japanese Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b "Shimo Ina History Volume XNUMX" Shimo Ina History Compilation Association Representative Minato IchimuraPublished by Shinano Education Society Publishing Department. (1961)
- ^ "Nagano> List of postal codes in Achi-mura, Shimoina-gun". Japan Post. 2020/1/31Browse.
- ^ "To London of the prefectural decisive battle (3) = Racewalking, Isamu Fujisawa The first stage to attack with a strong game". Shinano Mainichi Shimbun(July 2012, 6) 2013/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Japanese record”. Public Interest Incorporated FoundationJapan Athletics Federation. 2013/6/22Browse.
- ^ "Tsuki to connect to the future (5) -2 = Omachi Kitaazumi Young people training, local tournament". Shinano Mainichi Shimbun(July 2011, 11) 2013/6/23Browse.
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Achi Village Informatization Business Service
- Nakatsugawa Line --I was planning to go through MotomuraNational railwayRoute (Unfinished line）
- Shingen Takeda(It is said that he died here in Komaba)
- Nobuto Takeda (Mr. Takeda Kai)(Enshrined at Ohira Shrine)
- Fujiwara no Nobutada
- Tokugawa Arichika
- Masayoshi Serata
- Serada parent season
- Nobutaka Ogasawara
- Nobumine Ogasawara
- Morita Sohei(I lived in a remote area of Chogakuji Temple due to evacuation and died there)
- Little Twin Stars -Sanrio character set as twin sibling stars. Since 2015, he has been appointed as a goodwill ambassador for Achi Village.
- Official website
- Achi Family Channel (Official Achi Village, Nagano Prefecture) - YouTubeChannel
- Paradise in the Sky Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Night Tour-Star Village Achi - Facebook
- [Official] Star Village Achi (@tar_achimura)- Twitter
- [Official] Japan's No. XNUMX Starry Sky Star Village Achi (@star_achimura) - Instagram
- Machimura Nagano. jp Information on Shinshu
- (PDF) Neba Village Hall
- Official website of Namiai district, Achi village, Nagano prefecture