The "ACA NEOGEO" series is now available on iOS / Android! "Samurai Spirits Amakusa Advent" ...
If you write the contents roughly
"Samurai Spirits Amakusa Advent" is a fighting game released by SNK in 1996.
SNK will release "Sam ..." from November 11th as the iOS / Android version of the "ACA NEOGEO" series. → Continue reading
Gamer provides a wide range of latest game information such as corn sole games and smartphone game applications. We will deliver the charm of the game such as new play reviews, creator interviews, topical VR and esports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Competitive fighting game
Competitive fighting gameWhat is (Taisen ga Takuto Game)?playerとComputerOr, the players operate each othercharacterBut mainly one-on-oneFighting sportsCompetitive type that fights in (or similar format)Computer games.Computer game genreIs one of theBattle action gameIs a derivative genre of.
In the computer game genreAction gamesCan be classified as a type of. simplyFighting games,Match game,Case gameIs abbreviated asFighting action game,Fighting action,Competitive fighting game,Fighting gameIt is also called by another name. Broadly speaking, there are two types: one with no depth (2D) and one with depth (3D) that only moves up, down, left and right.
1984 OfTechnos japanof"Competitive karate],Nintendoof"Urban champion』, Sega (laterSega interactive)of"Appoooh],1985 OfBandaiof"Kinnikuman Mass Lug Match』, Konami (laterKonami Digital EntertainmentAndKonami Amusement)of"Yie Ar Kung Fu],1987 OfCapcomof"Street Fighter] And other works on the subject of martial arts1980 eraExisted from.
1991 Capcom's "Street fighter ii], The game system is completed on the premise of a battle that allows complicated bargaining. Due to the explosive hit of this work1990 eraFighting games have created a big boom. In addition to a number of sub-stream games, a number of live-action movies and animations based on fighting games have been made.1993 Started onK-1It also contributed greatly to the popularity of martial arts in reality. Also, the fighting game that was popular as an arcade gameHome game consolePorted toKiller softIt greatly contributed to the spread of home video game consoles.
Fighting games initially became an explosive boom, but eachSeriesThe system became complicated with the new work ofpolygonWith the help of no innovation other than 3D technology, it gradually became a genre for enthusiasts. recent years[When?]In, we have incorporated accumulated elements such as viewing battle record data using the card system and customizing player characters using items.
2D fighting game
As a game, the format in which two characters play against each other and defeat the opponent is1984 Started operationarcade gameof"Competitive karate] And so on.1991 ToJapanInCapcomof"Street fighter ii(Abbreviated as "Street II")arcade gameSince its appearance, a format that makes full use of basic actions such as jumping and crouching, attacks and guards, and special moves of command input method has been established, which has triggered the growth of the same genre. In addition to the battle with the CPU, the bargaining between players became the key to gaining popularity, creating a nationwide battle boom, holding competitions in various places, and the boom spread outside Japan.
Taking advantage of the popularity of "Street II," mid-sized and above manufacturers have created a situation in which more than one game is usually oversupplied to bring fighting games to market. In line with this, manufacturers have been competing to improve their graphics, incorporate new systems and additional elements, and create more sophisticated and complex fighting games, peaking in the late 1990s. However, in due course, manufacturers were forced to release improved versions of the same game one after another, and the market was saturated, and at the same time, users were becoming more rut.
2001 Around that time, Capcom announced that it would freeze the development of fighting games for arcades, and was leading the same genre along with Capcom.SNKBankruptcy (later affiliated company restarted as SNK Playmore,2016 Same as the old company "SNKThe company name was changed to ""), and the boom entered a transitional period and converged. However, although the market is on a downward trend,Guilty Gear"series,"Melty Blood] And other hits are appearing on a regular basis. Recently here[When?]Then.NESiCAxLiveContent ("BLAZBLUE"series,"AQUAPAZZA] Etc.) is the center of the market.
3D fighting game
1993 To SEGA (laterSega interactive)of"Virtua FighterSince its appearance in the arcade, the number of fighting games that express battles in three-dimensional space using characters drawn with polygons has increased. This created a distinction between fighting games called 3D and 2D. Perhaps because "Virtua Fighter" had many unique systems, many of the subsequent 3D fighting games have elements that seem to have followed "Virtua Fighter".
The best of these is the introduction of a middle-stage attack that cannot be crouched guard (Later). The middle attack itself is not the invention of "Virtua Fighter", but most 3D fighting games have a middle attack as a basic skill for most characters. Therefore, there is no longer a waiting state that tends to be a 2D fighting game, "If you are crouching guard, you can stably prevent the opponent's attack, so you can see the ski and fight back while surpassing the opponent's attack." Is big. Due to the existence of the middle attack, the battle will be a battle that emphasizes the proper use of standing guard and crouching guard depending on the situation and the coordination of normal skills, and it will be a completely different game from the previous 2D fighting game that emphasized special moves. It was. In recent years due to network support and the spread of card systems[When?]There are some titles that are no longer expanded overseas.
Difference between 2D and 3D
Once drawn by humansDot picture2D fighting game, in which the characters ofpolygonThe work by the character by was regarded as a 3D fighting game. But as technology advances,Toon renderingSince it has become possible to draw polygons that are comparable to hand-painted polygons,Street fighter iv], Which follows the system of the former 2D fighting game while using polygon characters, has also appeared..
For this reason, in the works after "Street Fighter IV", the viewpoint during the game is fixed almost to the side, not the method of describing the character, and there is no movement to the depth.In many cases, the game is a 2D fighting game, and the game in which the viewpoint angle is changed as the character moves is called a 3D fighting game.
Left-right reversal problem
In a 2D fighting game, the graphics are flipped horizontally when the character on the 1P or 2P side (which is different for each work or character) faces the opposite side because the characters fight face to face. Therefore, the asymmetrically drawn character has a mirrored graphic of the dominant hand holding the weapon and the position of the scar, which is the opposite direction to the original setting. However, if you try to resolve this contradiction on 2D, problems such as increased development effort, doubling the capacity devoted to graphics, and differences in attack hit detection will occur, so in terms of game operation There is no particular problem. In addition, graphics for 2P are transcribed without inverting graphics that cause a clear sense of discomfort when inverted, such as characters written on clothes and character tattoos. This problem is not unique to 2D fighting games, as it can be said for almost all 2D games that have the concept of turning left and right regardless of genre.
On the other hand, in 3D fighting games, in many cases, the character does not flip left and right, and when the character changes direction by jumping over the opponent, the character rotates and turns naturally. At this time, the dominant hand and action to attack are not reversed. Also, depending on the character, the 2P side may be in a state where the back is turned toward the player due to the convenience of the posture.
Incorporating a new expression into this left-right reversal depiction is "Battle Fantasia』, Although it is a 3D graphic, in the same work based on the 2D system, the graphic of the character at the position on the 2P side is not inverted, only the action and the elements related to the action (dominant hand, weapon holder, etc.) It is inverted. Since then, he has professed the influence of the same work.Street fighter iv], Etc. also incorporates the same reversal.
The game stage of a 2D fighting game basically has an area where you cannot advance any further if you retreat to the left or right, and it is called the screen edge. At this time, the frame of the screen itself plays the role of the left and right walls, and depending on the character, there are cases where actions such as triangular jumping are performed using the edge of the screen as a scaffold. On the other hand, the edge of the stage in 3D is
- "It's literally blocked by a wall" ("Fighting Vipers], [Tekken 4])
- "It's divided by steps like a sumo ring, and if you fall off the stage, you lose the ringout."Virtua Fighter])
- "There is no stage boundary, and it loops infinitely (as long as you keep a distance from your opponent)" ("Tekken")
It tends to be one of. In 1, damage increases by hitting the wall, and elements such as hitting continuous moves using bounds are included. There is also a composite type of 1 and 2, and the wall is destroyed by hitting the opponent against the wall a certain number of times, and a ringout is established. Also in 2DREAL BOUT Fatal FuryThere are also games that incorporate walls and ringouts.
In particulararcade gameThen, there are many works that have taken the round system to win by taking 3 rounds out of 2 rounds in advance. When playing against a player who has intruded, we have adopted a system to win by preempting 5 out of 3 rounds, and in some works, in addition to that, by deciding one special move under specific circumstances, the number of rounds preempted There is also a work with a rule that one victory is confirmed on the spot regardless of.
- knock out
- How to decide the basic victory or defeat of a fighting game. The physical strength of the character is expressed by a gauge, and it decreases each time it hits an enemy's attack. If you run out of strength, you will be knocked out and you will lose the round. There are many works in which the next round starts with the physical strength recovered to the maximum value regardless of the situation at the end of the previous round.The King of FightersThere are also works that reflect the results of the previous round, such as "Series". In addition, there are works that incorporate elements that allow you to recover some physical strength even during battles under certain conditions.
- Time over
- When the set time limit becomes 0, the one with the most remaining physical strength wins the round (so-called judgment win).arcade gameBasically, the time limit is set, but there are some options that can eliminate the time limit for porting to home video game consoles.
- Ring out
- In a basic fighting game, if you go to the end of the stage, you can not go any further, but if you go further from there or if you are pushed out by an enemy, it will be a ring out and you will be taken a round. There is also. "Super Smash Bros.''Rivals of Aether], Ringout is the main way to win or lose.
The characters that appeared in the games of each genre up to that point had their names and simple motives (going to help the princess, etc.) explained, but there was almost no other information. However, as an epoch-making factor different from other genres, a detailed profile was set, which further enhanced the character's individuality. The profile has information such as height, weight, nationality, etc. that does not affect playing so much, and in addition, hobbies, tastes, three sizes, presence or absence of a lover, etc. are set.
There is a trend in character setting throughout the industry. It is said that the hit of the setting brought in in a certain work has influenced the rival company. The following is an example.
- Protagonist and rivals
- A rival character with almost the same performance that is easy to operate with no quirks in movements and techniques, and in most cases the appearance is different from the character that the cursor is first placed on when selecting a character. A remnant of remedies for not being able to play the same character in the early works. From representative examples Ryu and KenRyuken Chara,Ryuken typeAlso called.
- Example:Street Fighter"ofRyuとKen,Art of Fighting"ofRyo SakazakiとRobert Garcia,each"World heroes"ofHanzoとFumaetc.Iori("The King of Fighters』) AndFangjin GenjuroSome characters, such as ("Samurai Spirits"), do not appear in the first work and are added as rival characters after the second work, and in that case, the performance tends to be greatly differentiated.
- Runaway character
- A character who is in a runaway state, driven by some force that he cannot control. It often appears as a derivative of an existing character rather than a new character. These characters often have features such as higher attack power and faster movement speed than in the normal state.
- Example:Tsukinoyor Orotino Chinicle Fiori("The King of Fighters]),Ryu awakens to the murderous vibration("Street fighter zero』), Devil Ichihachi ("Tekken" series), Runaway Arcueid ("MELTY BLOOD")Such.
- The weakest character
- Characters whose performance is intentionally set low, or characters who are officially set to be weak compared to other characters. The technique is often a detuned version of the hero's technique (such as the distance and power of a missile), and many of the graphics are diverted from the hero's technique.
- Example:Dan Hibiki("Street Fighter ZERO"), Nekoaruku (""MELTY BLOOD]),Shingo Yabuki("The King of Fighters") etc. However, in the case of Shingo, the character performance itself is not low.
- Characters that use the skills of other characters
- A character who uses some form of copying the skills of another character. There are roughly two types, one that copies a certain technique in advance and the other that copies a technique completely randomly. The former is packed with various techniques of many characters and has a small number of original techniques, while the latter tends to copy only the techniques of one randomly determined character. In both cases, it is a character often found in bosses.
- Examples: Gigas ("World Heroes"), Mokujin, Ogre, Unknown, Combot (all "Tekken" series), Cycloid β, Cycloid γ (""Street fighter EX"series),Seth("Street fighter iv")Such
Also, the enemy characters that appear in the final stage of the CPU battleBoss (or final boss, last boss, last boss)Call it a character.作品によってはCPU戦の途中でいわゆるDepending on the work, so-called in the middle of the CPU battleMedium bossBefore and after the boss battle when a character appears or if certain conditions are metHidden bossIt may shift to a match with a character. "The King of Fighters XII], There are cases where the boss character does not exist in some works without story setting.
Whether or not the player can use the boss character varies depending on the work, and if it can not be used in both the arcade version and the consumer version because the performance is too high compared to other characters, or if it can not be used in the arcade version but it is constant in the consumer version There are various cases, such as when it can be used if the conditions of are met.In some cases, bosses are mixed in the characters that can be used by the player from the beginning (some works have higher performance than the normal version, and some characters are equipped with techniques dedicated to the boss version). ..
There are many exceptions, but most of them use the up / down / left / right arrow keys (lever in arcade games, cross key in consumer) and 3 to 6 buttons.In them, move the character with the arrow keys, enter commands, and attack with the buttons.A general example will be described below.
The most common specification for arrow keys is that you can type left or right to move back and forth, jump up, and then type down, but not move, to crouch on the spot.Depending on the work or character, it may have an action called "crouching walking" that moves in a crouched state when input diagonally downward.
In many cases, jumping in a 2D fighting game can avoid attacks to low positions such as sweeping, and then move sideways while issuing attacks such as jump kicks (especially normal moves that are the starting point of continuous moves). It is an important action in that it can be done.However, it may be a good target for upward attacks such as uppercuts.Crouching has the advantage of avoiding attacks with high RBIs.
Jumping in a 3D fighting game is different.Since the trajectory of the jump is gentle and the flight distance is either extremely high or low, and there are few powerful attacks during the jump, it is often used as a means of avoidance.
In addition to walking and jumping, there are many works that have a movement called dash.This can be done with the command of typing twice quickly in the same direction in most works.The performance of the dash is not uniform, it differs depending on the work, and even in the same work, it may be differentiated by the character, but there are many step types that step on a drop distance and run types that keep running.Compared to the forward dash to actively approach the enemy, the back dash performance to retreat and move away from the enemy is often kept low, but some games have an invincible time set ( "Fatal Fury Special"Such.However, it is powerless against aerial throwing). In 3D fighting games, it is difficult to reproduce the natural movement of the foot in response to lever input, and some characters move extremely slowly, so this dash is usually used for quick movement.
The dash is not always aligned before and after, and there are works that only have a dash to either the front or the back.In addition, although there is a dash on the system of the work, there are cases where only characters with a setting of dullness and extremely low movement ability can not dash.For example, you can't dash forward only in the work.Vampire"ofVictorOr, the only thing in the work that you can't dash before or afterFist of the North Star』Heart etc. corresponds.
As a special example, "Psychic forceThere are also works that can move 360 degrees in all directions.
Axis movement in 3D fighting game
In 3D, in addition to up, down, left, and right, the concept of back and front (left and right for the character) is added.Movement in this direction is mainly called axial movement.This is because the straight line connecting the center points of the characters is called an axis, and this axis moves.
Generally, it can be done by pressing the lever twice quickly in the downward or upward direction, and a linear attack can be avoided.However, there are many different methods of internal processing.Virtua Fighter], Straight line attack (vertical attack) and rotation attack (horizontal attack) are clearly separated, and the success or failure of avoidance is determined in terms of time using invincible time that is effective only for straight line attack.on the other hand"鉄 拳And 'Soul calibur] Incollision detectionIs moved, and the success or failure of avoidance is determined by the relative position.Therefore, if the timing and position are good, it can be avoided even with a rotation attack, and even if it is a straight line attack on the system, it may not be possible to avoid it.
As a special example, in "Soul Calibur", you can get a bird's-eye view with normal lever operation.point of viewYou can perform forward / backward / left / right movements, and jump and crouch using the guard button and lever at the same time.
Attacks mainly occur with the touch of a buttonNormal techniqueIt is generated by combining the operation of the button and the lever.Deathbloware categorized.The attack power of the normal technique differs depending on the button pressed, and in general, the damage increases as weak → (medium) → strong, and at the same time the gap increases (preliminary movement before and after the technique becomes longer).
Button operation in 2D fighting game
It was the biggest 2D fighting gameCapcomMost of the games produced by the company use a 6-button input system represented by "Street Fighter II".This was originally the previous work "Street Fighter] It is a control panel specification for general-purpose housing.The top three are assigned to weak, medium, and strong punches in order from the left, and the bottom three are assigned to kicks in the same way.この入力体系をカプコンとThis input system is with CapcomAricaThe games adopted other than the games made byKaiser Knuckle''Fighters history, Etc., many games were released in the form of riding the "Street Fighter II" boom.
The 2-button input system was also widely used in 4D fighting games.これは格闘ゲームを多く送り出したThis sent out a lot of fighting gamesNeo GeoIn some cases, the maximum number of buttons that can be used in is up to 4. There are many variations in how to use it even if it is combined with 4 buttons, and the one that deletes the medium attack and assigns it to punch, kick weak, strong ("Fat Wolf Legend Special''The King of Fighters”, Etc.), assign to weak / medium to weaken strong attack, and generate by pressing the middle button at the same time (“”Samurai spirits''World Heroes Perfect, Etc.), assign the 3 button to the attack (weak, medium, strong, punch, kick, strong attack, weak attack, etc.), and assign the 4th button to some special action ("Samurai Spirits Zankuro Musouken''Art of Fighting''JoJo's Bizarre Adventure''MELTY BLOOD''GUILTY GEAR series], Etc.), and so on.
In the case of the type that generates a strong attack by pressing at the same time, the store side installed the 5th and 6th buttons and modified it so that the weak and middle buttons were pressed at the same time, and there were some cases with 6 button input specifications. In addition, 4 buttons are often required to be pressed at the same time when performing special operations.Fat Wolf Legend 3As the fighting game evolved, there were many cases where complicated simultaneous pushes that were difficult to understand intuitively were required. in recent years,"Fist of the North Star], In addition to the 4 buttons of the attack button, there are many works that add 1 button to the special action to make it 5 buttons.
Pressure-sensitive buttons were used in "Street Fighter," the originator of the fighting game. "World heroes''Art of Fighting 2], Etc., there is also a method to use different strength depending on how the button is pressed.
Button operation in 3D fighting game
"Virtua Fighter], Many of the 3D fighting games consist of three buttons: guard, punch, and kick. There is only one type of punch / kick, but it can be derived into various techniques by pressing the buttons in a specific order / timing, pressing them at the same time in a specific combination, or combining them with lever input. Perhaps according to "the power of the kick is twice that of the punch", the kick is more powerful overall. The guard button alone is not involved in the attack, but the button may be used as a variation of the attack.
As an arrangement of the operation system of thisDream FactoryInstead of punching and kicking, the game is made with upper and lower attacks (pressing up and down at the same time to attack the middle), making it easy to understand the attributes of the technique intuitively.
Other characteristic ones with four buttons assigned to the left and right limbs ("鉄 拳』), The character has a weapon and is composed in the direction of swinging the weapon vertically and horizontally ("Soul calibur''Star gladiator, Etc.), move with the front and back buttons, and attack with the lever.Budo 〜BURIKI ONE〜There is
Guard is a defensive action that defends the opponent's attack and completely prevents or minimizes damage, but is vulnerable to throwing (described later). It is as important an action as an attack by a technique.
Guard in a 2D fighting game
Most 2D fighting games and some 3D fighting games are guarded by pressing the lever in the opposite direction of travel. For example, if the character is facing right, typing to the left will be a guard. In addition, it is not possible to put the left side in the attack aiming at the feet to guard (lower technique), and enter the lower left side to guard. Also, the attack during the jump cannot be guarded by the input at the lower left, but the left is inserted to guard.
In 2D fighting games, there are many powerful crouching techniques, standing techniques can be guarded at the bottom, and jump attacks cannot be guarded at the bottom, but switching is relatively easy, so crouching guards are the basis of defense. Middle skill on the ground (Later), But most of them are just variations of guard breaking, so it is basically safe if the guard is centered on the crouching guard while being aware of the middle skill according to the opponent's movement. Is. However, in games where the character can move swiftly in the air, such as in the air dash, the jump attack may function as a pseudo middle stage technique, so it cannot be said unconditionally.
Guard in a 3D fighting game
Most 3D fighting games guard by pressing the guard button when on the ground regardless of the lever input direction. If you press the guard button while standing, it becomes a standing guard, and if you press the guard button while crouching, it becomes a crouching guard. However,"Tekken" seriesThen, the lever operates as a guard.
The difference from the 2D fighting game is that there are many techniques called "middle-stage techniques" that cannot be guarded by crouching (the originator of this middle-level technique is the 2D fighting game "Middle-stage technique".Art of Fighting』), Crouching attacks are weaker than that, and many of the lower moves are inferior in risk and return compared to the middle moves, so standing guards are the basis for 3D fighting games. However, since the upper attack with little chance can be avoided by crouching and the ability to use the lower technique a lot, there are far more opportunities to use standing and crouching according to the opponent's movement compared to 2D fighting games. Also, as mentioned above, some 2D fighting games also use this button guard.
Throwing is an offensive action that grabs a nearby opponent and throws it away or hits from a close distance as the name suggests, and is basically strong in defense and weak in hitting (described later).
Throwing in a 2D fighting game
There are normal throws, command throws, moving throws, anti-aircraft throws, aerial throws, blow throws, and return throws.
The biggest feature is that most throwing techniques can be done immediately if the conditions are met, and the above-mentioned guard can be invalidated faster than a normal attack, but it is thrown if the distance to the opponent is not very close. There are conditions such as no, not thrown during the motion that the opponent is being attacked. This is because in 2D fighting games, the risk of attacking is low, and since there are many states in which some skill is being performed or moving, the risk of being in close contact is high. In other words, throwing in a 2D fighting game can be said to be a back option to break the guard. However, while so-called throwing characters are not good at striking, command throwing can cause great damage, so they are the mainstream option.
If you input a throwing technique without satisfying the conditions for throwing, or if the conditions are solved from the input to the actual grasp, another technique will come out or the motion of throwing failure will occur, and many games will expose a gap. .. Especially"Throw failure motionIs no longer common in fighting games these days.
In the latter half of the 1990s, a system that can handle throwing grabs by inputting a specific input at the throwing timing called "throwing through" began to be introduced, and it is adopted in most fighting games these days. In 2D fighting games, button input similar to the throw command used by the opponent is often required ([P] for [P throw], [→ K] for [→ K throw], etc. ). In addition, there are many fighting games in which some command throws and normal throws are "impossible to throw through".
Throwing in a 3D fighting game
Throws in 3D fighting games can be disabled by guards, but they are on par with the faster ones compared to striking, and the damage is only high as a single shot. However, the striking technique cannot be hit unless it approaches to some extent, and it is basically disadvantageous if it is guarded. There is a throw as an existence for this guard. And when the throwing also collides with the attack technique, it ends up being unilaterally crushed. That is, the basic "blow <guard <throw <blow ..."Three freezingIt can be said that it is an important element / option that composes.
Furthermore, from the proper use of standing and crouching guards, standing throwing that throws a standing state and crouching throwing that throws a crouching state are classified. When subdivided including this, the middle attack <standing guard <standing throw <middle attack mainstream trilemma, and the lower attack <crouching guard <crouching / middle attack, further standing throw <crouching guard, crouching throw <standing guard A complex freezing-related loop such as, etc. is constructed (however, there are few characters who basically have a crouching throw, because even a fast-moving middle-stage technique can sufficiently break the crouching guard).
As a result, there are advantages and disadvantages to each action, and there are considerable advantages and risks, so it is important to win the reading of how the other person behaves. These are the foundersVirtua Fighter] Is building the basic form, and later games are also greatly influenced.
On rare occasions, there is a "catch throw" in which the striking technique can be thrown, and there are also games in which the throw is common to crouching and standing.
As for throwing through, most of the throws are command throws, so it is common to make everything possible. However, it imposes a restriction that it can only be pulled out by the corresponding throw-through command (the same lever + throw as the last direction of the opponent's throw-through command), and there are cases where a reading element is also included here. Also, games with throwing failure motion are common. This also has the effect of clarifying reading failures. This is also "Virtua Fighter 2], Since there was no failure to throw and it was possible to duplicate commands, so-called "automatic choice" (if not thrown, a middle attack will be automatically issued) was introduced from the reflection that the risk was very low and strong. ..
Lever and button combination
Most 2D fighting games and some 3D fighting games have specific lever controls (commandBy pressing the button after (called input)DeathblowCan be activated. If you guard the Special Move, your physical strength will decrease slightly (shaving). Specific operations include, for example, repeated button presses, rotating the lever a quarter turn from the bottom to the right, and then pressing the punch button (Hadoken command). There are various things, from relatively simple ones to difficult ones such as rotating the lever once.
The history of lever operation command input has existed since the first Street Fighter, but this system was not widely used in fighting games of other companies at first, but it was standardized after the big hit of "Street Fighter II". ..
"Art of Fighting], A super special move that surpasses the special move appeared, and was soon adopted in other works. Although its performance is higher than its Special Move, it must meet certain conditions such as remaining physical strength and gauge. In addition, many commands are more complicated than special moves, and were first adopted in "Art of Fighting".Press buttons at the same time"Searching for hidden commands" for players at that timeI went in the direction of encouraging the replay.1990 eraUntil the middle stage, it continued to become more complicated, and it was an ability to be able to put it out, but after that, it returned to a simple one. This is said to be a reaction to the fact that the fighting game itself became too enthusiastic and prevented new players from entering the market.
- Examples of complex commands
If you press the button while pushing the lever forward or backward, you may be able to make an unusual attack. For example, if you press the middle punch button while pushing the lever in the direction of travel, it is usuallyhookIt changes to a punch that swings down from the top ("Super Street Fighter IIX",Ryu: Clavicle split). In the sense that these are not normal moves, but they are not as special as special moves.Special skillOr justLever insertion techniqueAnd so on. The attack when the lever is pushed downward is regarded as a normal skill in a crouched state, and is not a special skill. Similarly, if you put it upward, it is considered as a normal move during the jump. However, for example, if the technique changes only when the lever is inserted diagonally downward in the direction of travel, it is regarded as a special technique.
As for the 3D fighting game, as mentioned above, the combination of button input and lever input is derived from various techniques. In 2D fighting games, one button only gives one normal skill that is determined by the state, but in 3D fighting games, it usually comes out when the punch button is pressed.JabIn addition, by pushing the button while tilting the lever forward, you can perform a completely different elbow strike. In this way, instead of using different buttons as in a 2D fighting game, you can use different techniques by combining buttons and levers. In addition, there are many characters who can perform unique combination techniques by pressing the buttons in order, such as "punch, punch, punch, kick". In addition, you may be required to enter commands such as the special move of a 2D fighting game (such as defeating the lever ←← → and pressing punch and kick at the same time).
The input of techniques by this combination of lever and button is very simple and easy to use properly, but on the other hand, in the popular series, new works are added and techniques are continuously added, and as a result, the number of techniques has caused complexity. ..
Typical commands and common names are listed below. The following example is when the character is facing right (on the left) (the opposite is true when facing left).
- Normal technique-one button
- The most basic pattern. Most of them are normal attacks, but depending on the game and operation settings, they may perform special actions such as special moves.
- Lever insertion technique-one direction + button
- The direction of lever tilting performed at the same time as button input varies depending on the technique. Used in almost all fighting gamesBattle action gameBut it is adopted.
- Hadoken Command- + Button
- It is derived from Ryu's special move, Hadoken, in the "Street Fighter" series. Similar to Hadoken, this command is often assigned to the technique of releasing some projectile.
- Both "Hado Command" and "Hado". In the English-speaking worldQCF(Quarter Circle FrontIs called).
- Shoryuken Command- + Button
- It is also derived from Ryu's Special Move, Shoryuken. Similar to Shoryuken, this command is often assigned to techniques that shoot ascending attacks. Slightly more difficult than the Hadoken command. Both "Shoryu Command" and "Shoryu". In the English-speaking worldDP(Dragon PunchAbbreviation, the name of Shoryuken in the first US version)SRK(ShoryukenIt is called (abbreviation of Shoryuken).
- Tornado Hooking Leg Command- + Button
- It is also derived from Ryu's special move, the tornado whirlwind leg. Similar to the tornado whirlwind leg, this command is often assigned to the technique of rushing towards the opponent.
- Also known as "tornado command," "tornado," and "reverse wave." In the English-speaking worldQCB(Quarter Circle BackIs called).
- Tame technique-LeverPut in the direction for a while, + Button
- Accumulation technique,Tame technique,Accumulation command,Tame commandAlso called.. Of "Street II"Instrument cardIt is called this because it was expressed as "accumulate". The time to accumulate varies depending on the game and special move, but most are around 1 second. Of "Street II"GuileIts Special Move, Sonic Boom, is typical.
- Most are "AccumulateOr "AccumulateHowever, there are also irregularities.
- Hold Button Technique-Hold down a button for a while and then release it
- Some types use one button and some use multiple buttons. The name "hold button technique" is "Street fighter v』Used in.
- Yoga Flame Command- + Button
- Of "Street II"DhalsimDerived from Yoga Flame, a special move of.
- Also abbreviated as "yoga" and "first half rotation". In the English-speaking worldHCF(Half Circle FrontIs called). "Virtua Fighter』And powerful in 3D fighting games such asThrowing technique(Giant swingEtc.) are often used.
- On the contrary, when rotating half a turn from front to back ( ) Is called "reverse yoga" or "back half rotation". In the English-speaking worldHCB(Half Circle Back(Abbreviation of). The yoga flame command itself was later described as "Street fighter ZERO2], Etc., but the meaning of the term "yoga flame command" has not changed.
- Screw command-Lever 1 rotation + button
- Of "Street II"ZangievDerived from the special move of, Screw Pile Driver.
- In 2D fighting games, it is often used as a command when issuing a powerful throwing special move like a screw pile driver, and in most cases it boasts the power of a one-shot special move. Most of the buttons are punch buttons, but in rare cases they are thrown with a kick button, so "Street ZERO"SodomThere are also characters that have special moves to throw, such as punch and kick (later, a special move to throw with a kick was added to Zangief). In addition, most of the super special move type throwing special moves rotate the lever twice.
- Due to the nature of the special throwing technique, you have to approach the opponent, and when you try to rotate the lever normally, you often jump, so you need some familiarity and ingenuity to master it. However"Street fighter iv], It is easier to put out than the conventional work.
- Current"Arcana Heart』Of the seriesDaidoji Kira,BLAZBLUE The two characters of the Tiger of "CONTINUUM SHIFT" have the skill of the lever three rotation command.
These commands are typical of 2D fighting games and are often used as terms when describing commands for other games and characters. For example, "Fat wolf legend"ofTerryIts Special Move "Power Wave" is "Hado + A", "Street fighter zero"ofGreat demon"Killing Go Hado" can be explained as "Reverse Yoga x 2 + P".
The name may differ depending on the player group and the game.For example, " The command "+ button", which is mainly familiar to SNK fighting games, is the "Hao Command" (""Art of Fighting』From the super special move" Haou Shounken "), but those who are mainly familiar with Capcom fighting games are called" Mae + Yoga "etc.
Instrument cards for each game and arcade game magazine "Gamest], Etc., the lever input direction is indicated by an arrow as described above.In addition, in the final Capcom games, etc., there is an illustration of the trajectory of the lever (such as moving the lever in a Z shape with the Shoryuken command).
PC communicationForums andWeb page-Electronic bulletin boardIn etc., the command is often written as "623 + P" (this example is the Shoryuken command).this is,Keyboard OfNumeric keypadorcalculatorThe number of is likened to a lever, 1 is expressed as lower left, 2 is directly below, 3 is lower right, 4 is left, and so on.斜め方向の矢印がThe diagonal arrowJIS X 0208It was created for reasons that are not included in and are difficult to express.
It is difficult to understand until you get used to it, but it has the advantage of being able to be expressed concisely on a character basis.However,Mobile phoneThe spread ofcalculatornotTelIt is often mistaken for the numeric keypad notation (upside down) (for example)Sakura KasuganoWhen the command of Saki Sakuraken is written as 623P, it is interpreted as right, top, top right, punch, etc.Of course, Saki Sakuraken does not appear, and a jump attack appears).
In addition, diagonal input is full-widthス ラ ッ シ ュ(/)andbackslashThere is also a method of expressing with (\), but it is not mainstream due to the drawback that it is not possible to distinguish between lower left and upper right, and lower right and upper left.For the Shoryuken command, write it as "→ ↓ \ + P", and for the yoga flame command, write it as "← / ↓ \ →".Unicode対 応Web browserAlthough it has become possible to display diagonal arrows due to the spread of (Example: ↘-↘), it has not become mainstream due to the time and effort required for input.
In 2D fighting games, as in 3D, hitting <guard <throwing <hit ... but since the character characteristics and individuality are strongly expressed, there is basically no trilemma relationship.The attacks launched from here are summarized below.
- Jump attack
- Dive attack by jumping.The best basic attack.There are many variations such as throwing on the ground aiming at the opponent's guard without making a jump attack.
- An attack that targets and hits enemies on the ground or in the air.In particular, characters with missiles can be strongly restrained.When you want to block the movement of the other party early.It also includes jump prevention techniques that hit the opponent at the beginning of the jump.
- An attack that drops enemies in the air.Basically, after seeing the jump, use anti-aircraft techniques.There is often an invincible time at the beginning of the game, and it is used when you want to match the opponent's weak kicks and other checks, or when you want to crush the opponent who is trying to attack when you get up.Many characters do not have this skill.
The basic options in 3D fighting games are often concentrated on hitting, guarding, and throwing.Basically, there are the following superiority and inferiority relationships, and this mechanism, which is the core of offense and defense, is called trilemma.Conceptually, it was established in "Virtua Fighter",Itagaki BannobuThis name has taken hold since he spoke in a magazine interview.In recent years, the trilemma has been expanded with techniques with exceptional performance and the direction attributes of the techniques, and the offensive and defensive elements have been subdivided and diversified for each work.
- Batting technique
- All attacks on the ground.It is basically disadvantageous when guarded.Counterattack is confirmed if it is a big skill.Throw techniques can be crushed.
- Disable the striking technique.Defenseless for throwing.
- You can attack while ignoring the guard status.It is unilaterally crushed when it collides with a striking technique.
In a broad sense, it refers to bargaining by checking on the ground.It is typical to respond to the opponent's technique with a strong judgment technique and aim for a counter hit, or adjust the interval and attack the place where the opponent missed the technique. "Samurai spirits] Series generally has a high single-shot attack power, and there are almost no continuous moves, so it is a game that can be said to be all about the match.
Assuming that the opponent takes some action (mainly guard), select one of multiple attacks with different countermeasures and attack.An example is "a two-choice attack that attacks by selecting either the lower attack or the middle attack".In this case, roughly speaking, there is a one-half chance of hitting a hit.If the attacker increases the choices to 2 or 1 choices, the hit probability will increase to 3/4 or 3/2.It may be unexpectedly vulnerable to unexpected behavior (so-called "ramp" or "escape").
Get up and attack
The downed side needs to deal with the opponent's appearance when getting up.The opponent has the same options as a normal attack, but the downed side has very limited actions to take, so it can be said that it is in a much more disadvantageous state than when standing.It is better for the offensive side who took the down to launch an attack that takes advantage of the advantageous situation, such as launching an alternative attack against the opponent or hitting a technique that stiffens for a long time.On the contrary, the defender needs to choose whether to make an attack that can be made while getting up or to take defensive action to avoid the opponent's getting up attack (in some games, the choice of "do nothing" is invincible time etc. It may be effective in relation to it. It is invincible during the rising motion, but the invincibility can be solved at the moment of taking some action).
Deviation from bargaining
Depending on the game, there may be situations where normal or no bargaining occurs.For example, Saddle is that.Different tactics may occur from situations where normal tactics do not occur (The one who decides the starting technique of Saddle first winsHowever, if this happens in an arcade, new users will usually not be able to intervene.
- Reach type
- A character with a long reach as a whole.
- Throw character
- A character who specializes in throwing for some reason.
- Dual role type
- A character that moves a doll or a character that is a pair of two people.
- Accumulated character / Tame character
- A character whose special move is mainly Tame Command.Originally, a character that is likely to be a stored character (Tame character) but whose special move is not a Tame command in another work is called a command character described later.
- In a 2D fighting game, whether or not a special move needs to be accumulated is a very big factor. There is an advantage that it is easy to react to the opponent's attack because you can issue a special move with one button and you do not have to enter difficult commands.
- Command character
- This is for a character whose Special Move is not a Tame Command and was originally a stored character (Tame Character), but whose Special Move is no longer a Tame Command in another work.
- In a 2D fighting game, whether or not a special move requires a charge is a very big factor, and an active attack is more advantageous than a charge character (Tame character)..
- Standard character / Standard character
- One of the two types of characters that is faithful to the basics..The meaning is different from the standard type.
- There are some parts where freedom does not work because a framework is created in the way of fighting, but there are many characters that are relatively easy to use, but if you learn the basics of fighting games, you can use any character reasonably well and almost all fighting games It has become a performance that can be used in fighting games.
- Technical character / Technical character
- One of the two types of characters, with special performance and characteristics unique to that character.
- It specializes in something and its performance is peaky and does not have basic performance enough to fit into a mold..しっかりとキャラクターを理解してないと使い物にならなくゲームに慣れている人でも使いこなすには結構時間が掛かるがやれる事が多く自分で考える自由な戦いになっていきそのキャラにしか出来ない事が必ず存在するIf you do not understand the character firmly, it will not be useful and even people who are accustomed to the game will take a lot of time to master it, but there are many things that can be done and it will be a free battle to think for yourself and only that character can do it Must exist.
There are terms used among players in fighting games.These are not limited to fighting games, but may be derived and used in other genres.There are many terms, but only the representative ones are listed below.
- Atemi throwing
- In fighting games, it is generally used as a general term for "a technique that receives an opponent's attack and automatically counterattacks". "Fat wolf legend"ofGeese HowardThe special move "Atemi Throw" was abbreviated as "Atemi" by "Gamest", but it is an error in the original sense.
- The actual "Atemi"" Is a general term for striking and striking techniques (that is, thrusting and kicking), and "atemi throwing" means "a technique of receiving and throwing an opponent's atemi".By omitting the name, the meaning of the word is incorrect.
- Inashi / Judgment / Parry
- mainly"Virtua Fighter』Used in 3D fighting games, any expression means" a technique of the effect of repartitioning or changing the standing position without taking damage ".
- A technique that completes the input of the next action in the middle of an action, interrupts the previous action, and immediately moves to the next action.For example, after a punch, there is an action to return the fist, but by interrupting (or rather disappearing) that action and entering the next action, a continuous attack that should not be connected can be performed.
- Originally it was a bug, but its existence made the game interesting, so it was officially used as a system.A system introduced in almost everything in today's 2D fighting games.
- Cancellation is rarely possible unconditionally, and can only be done by hitting the opponent. Normal moves → Special moves are possible but not the other way around, and there are many restrictions that only gauge use moves are possible.
- In addition, special cancellations often have names such as super cancellation and romantic cancellation.
- In a fighting game, there is a "rigid time" in which almost all actions other than movement cannot take other actions after the action.It depends on the work, but in general, it is often set at the moment when the attack action is finished or when the jump attack is made and then landed on the ground.
- In many 2D fighting games, guards can negate the damage of normal moves, but special moves take a little damage.Taking advantage of this property, it is also called "shaving" by accumulating slight damage and reducing the opponent's physical strength gauge.KOing the opponent by shaving is called "shaving win".
- Continuous techniqueMeaning, EnglishColloquialismAbbreviation for "combination".In the English-speaking world, it was called a combo from the beginning, but in Japan, it has rapidly become popular since the screen was displayed like "3 HIT COMBO" in "Super Street Fighter II".格闘ゲームだけでなく、「プレイヤーの操作によって継続されるパターン」を指す用語として、後年Not only fighting games, but later as a term that refers to "patterns that are continued by the player's operation"shooting gameAnd "Beat maniaSuch asMusic gamesIt is also used for.ゲーム用語としては、元々はOriginally as a game termPinballThe term used in.
- If you hit the opponent with an attack, you will be incapacitated for a short time, but if you hit it further, it will become a combo.コンボを決めた際の爽快さを好むプレイヤーは多く、メーカーも需要を受けてコンボを楽しませるためのシステムを次々に導入し、またコンボに特化したゲームデザインのゲームもあり、そういったものはMany players like the exhilaration of deciding on a combo, and manufacturers have introduced systems to entertain combos one after another in response to demand, and there are also games with game designs that specialize in combos.Combo gameIt is called.中にはA→B→C→A（A,B,Cはそれぞれ違う攻撃）の様に特定の攻撃がループで繋がってしまう物もあり、これはIn some cases, specific attacks are connected in a loop, such as A → B → C → A (A, B, and C are different attacks).Permanent combo(OrPermanent patternからEternal pa), But there are few things that were intentionally put in.
- Also similarInstant death comboAs the name suggests, this is a combo that reduces the physical strength to 1 with one combo, and it is often seen as a violation of etiquette to use in a match like a permanent combo. ..
- In the early days, the combo sometimes caused a match in an instant, but in many of the fighting games of later years, the damage per shot was corrected so that the damage per shot increased as the number of hits increased.Game balanceIs now set to adjust.Also, depending on the game, there is a limit on the number of combos, and when the limit is reached, it will be down with an invincible state at that point, and the combo may be forcibly terminated.
- In the comboChain comboThere is a kind.
- The original meaning is that of a computerCentral processing unit(Central Processing Unit) is an abbreviation, but in fighting games, computersProgramOperate according toNon player characterCall that. It is called "vs. CPU battle" for the interpersonal battle with the character operated by the player. In cases other than fighting games, the acronym for Computer is often referred to as "COM" or "COM operation".
- Since the reaction speed of a computer is much higher than that of a human, it is possible to create a program that counterattacks every technique that is performed (for the reaction speed when performing a definite counterattack that is impossible for humans, etc.)Super reactionIs called). In the super reaction, the theory that presupposes the reaction speed of human beings does not work in the interpersonal battle, and the player's complaint is great. On the other hand, since the CPU is vulnerable to unprogrammed situations, it is often possible to take advantage of it (so-called pattern slamming, such as inviting the movement of the CPU → shooting down → inviting…).
- In addition, if a person takes an action that ignores the restrictions when playing (no damage, command input time is almost zero, etc.), the feeling of complaint will increase. On the other hand, in some games, the weakness of the CPU may be supplemented by making a one-on-two match (two CPUs for one player) on the higher level ("Mortal Kombat", "" "Knuckle Heads", "Pit Fighter", "Street Fighter ZERO1", etc.).
- Super armor
- Under certain conditions, a state in which one's actions are continued without being canceled by the opponent's attack. However, in many cases, it will be damaged.
- Battle diagram
- Quantified the compatibility (advantage / disadvantage) of the character表.. From here, the permutation of the strength of all characters, the so-calledCharacter rankIs decided.
- As the name suggests, the act of provoking the other party or making it look good. In many works, it can be activated with the start button. The first appearance is "Art of Fighting"series. Some works have meaningful effects such as reducing the opponent's gauge and improving defense, but most of the works have merits (unless it is a psychological warfare strategy such as making the opponent feel aggressive). On the contrary, it often exposes a chance to be attacked by the opponent, but there are some that have an attack judgment with minimal damage in the provocation action itself as a material for the usual.
- Provocation is generally an action that can be very likely to upset the other person's mind,Dan Hibiki"Provocation Legend" to be activated as a super special move of Kyoko, trivia provocation with multiple types of lines in Kyoko Kirishima's random pattern, only for specific characters that change only during the battle against Kyoko Masuda who has a friendship with Kyoko Kirishima There are also cases where it is used as a means of expressing character and a kind of charm, such as provocation and special provocation that is shown by combining it with a lever that is often seen in SNK.
- mainly"Virtua Fighter』Represented in 3D fighting games. A technique that intentionally delays the input of continuous technique commands to create a time lag.
- It is used as a means to confuse the opponent's judgment, shake the guard direction, and so on.
- A general term for the technique of ejecting an object with an attack judgment, such as "Hadoken" in the "Street Fighter" series.
- A technique in which one person continues to take a specific action and the other person is unable to escape, or is forced into a situation where it is extremely difficult to escape, and continues until the other person collapses in a one-sided development. In a narrow sense, it refers only to things that cannot escape, and generallydebugUnknown or unknown that could not be removed byバ グIs often used.
- Throw SaddleIs typical, and it throws immediately after guarding an attack with a small gap such as a weak punch. If you use it a lot, it will be a one-sided game that is not interesting as a game, and it may cause troubles such as buying a sword on the side that was used. "Street II" at the beginning of operationArcadeStill has a "bad hangout" aspect, and it is said that there were frequent incidents in which the side who used the squirrel was involved in a crime that was resented.
- In addition to the "waiting" described later, it is easy to be criticized, and in particular, throwing squirrels tend to be more difficult to establish in later games (such as being thrown after the guard is established and the judgment disappearing for a certain period of time). In addition, the player's position is more diverse than waiting, and those who completely deny,ZangievThose who tolerate only "things that are difficult to bring to the situation" such as "Screw Saddle (see Zangief's section for details)", those who deny only Saddle in the narrow sense, those who completely affirm, etc. There is.
- If there is a proper countermeasure (if you have the knowledge, you can always escape depending on the operation), "Unknown killing" described later exists as a similar word.
- A character is temporarily fainted or stunned by some kind of attack. During this time, the character becomes inoperable and is in a very dangerous state because it is completely defenseless (normally it is not possible to enter, there is a possibility that you can decide "an attack with a large gap so that you can guard and avoid after seeing the technique". Such). Some works have not been adopted as a system, so it cannot be said unconditionally, but if you receive damage continuously in a short time, it will often be in this state, and if you get stuck, a button or lever Hit repeatedly or move at high speed (Revagacha) In many cases, it is possible to speed up the return.
- The origin of the name is "Street II", and when you faint, you can see it on your head.ChickBecause it turns around. This is also called when a star or the like turns around other than a chick. As an expressionデ ィ ズ ニ ーAlthough it has been used for a long time in works, the number of games that use expressions similar to "Street II" has increased (""Romancing Sa Ga"Such). Not only is it defenseless, but there are also games that are treated as "counter hits" and take more damage than usual when attacked in this state.
- フ レ ー ム
- In many fighting gamesframe rateIs 60 fps (60 frames per second). In a fighting game, the advantage / disadvantage of each frame (1/60 second) unit occurs due to the difference in rigidity when the technique is hit and guarded, or if the rate of occurrence of the technique is faster than the rigidity after the technique, it is confirmed. The offense and defense of each frame is unfolded especially among advanced players, such as hitting the opponent (fixed counterattack).
- A so-called counter-like fighting method in which you do not take any action such as approaching yourself, but attack in response to the action of the approaching opponent. The Guile of "Street II" is famous, and the opponent who walks closer is driven away with a long reach lower kick, the opponent who jumps in with a jump intercepts with an anti-aircraft special move, and the opponent who uses a missile without approaching The style of returning with a missile is called "waiting guile".
- Depending on the compatibility of the game and the character, it may be easier or one-sided than attacking by yourself (in Guile above, it is famous with Zangief of the same game), and it is often easy. It is criticized for being a tactic that rises on the screen as "fighting". For this reason, there is a tendency for game designs to be made so that waiting is less likely to be established for titles announced later (introduction of "Sto ZERO3" guard gauge, introduction of "GGX" negative penalty, etc.). On the other hand, some people positively or passively admit waiting from the standpoint that the actions that can be taken in the game should not be restricted.
- A tactic that is similar to "waiting" but the side that is winning the physical strength just before the time is up solidifies the guard and keeps a distance is called "escape", which is also controversial but clearly distinguished from "waiting" To.
- It is almost synonymous with "a state where no damage from the opponent is accepted" in the action game, but it is not an invincible state for a long time (several tens of seconds to several minutes) intentionally generated by an item etc., but a fighting game Then, it refers to the state where the damage judgment disappears from the character for several to several tens of frames during the motion of the technique. In early fighting games, it was set accidentally in the process of setting the priority of damage judgment, but nowadays, invincibility time is often set or adjusted intentionally. There are also techniques such as Zangief's "High Speed Double Lariat" in which invincibility is set only for specific parts.
- Guard is a game in which "lever input to the back of you" is used in reverse, and there is a time lag until the opponent jumps over the opponent by jumping forward and turns, or re-enters the guard command. Use it to hit the attack. Since the guard direction is opposite to the normal one, it also has a dazzling effect. Depending on the game, the appearance is normal, but there is also a reverse state in the internal processing (self-direction) of the front / back judgment. Of course, this does not work in games that employ button-type guards or in games that turn around manually (except for games that are completely vulnerable to attacks from behind).
- In addition, since the defender leans back and the distance between attacks is limited by the attack, the number of times that the attack can be hit continuously is limited, but in the flip attack, the attacker lands in the direction in which the defender leans back, so there is an advantage that continuous attacks can be increased. There is also.
- The origin of the name is "GamestIt was created in the magazine with the etymology of "turning the skin on the back." The system was from "Street II", but it was not intended by the staff. Discovered by player research, it is often intentionally added in subsequent games, especially in games that emphasize attack from jumps.
- Random entry
- When someone is playing in one of the two connected enclosures, put credit into the other enclosure to challenge. The loser is game over, and the winner can continue playing. When the battle became popular in "Street II", maybe because two people played in one case, we played after asking the opponent, but now we use two cases. From then on, it became possible to challenge without looking at the face, and it came to be called "intrusion".
- For a long time play of a good personincomeHowever, there is a situation on the store side that the income increases every time an intrusion occurs in an intruder match.
- Initially for that purposeThe intruder cannot refuseIt was a specification.However, in "Intruded = Immediate Game Over", "Beginner Hunting" (an act in which a player with some ability intrudes into a beginner opponent who is practicing. In extreme cases, when an opponent who is known to be a beginner starts playing, a break is made. Because there are people who break in without doing so), the player population will not increase.World Heroes 2』It is also possible to refuse (however, once you play an interpersonal battle, you will not be able to refuse until the game is over).In some cases, there is a "beginner mode" that does not allow intrusion, but the beginner mode prevents the income from dropping by reducing the number of battles against the CPU compared to the normal mode. "Street fighter ivThere is also the fact that only the first three games are not intruded like the beginner mode of.
- On the contrary, when one is already playingIt is impossible to play from the beginning without breaking inIt is also common to say.However, (although it is not a fighting game)Mobile Suit Gundam Federation vs Zeon], It is also possible to select "Do not break in".
- Random dance
- A general term for combo techniques such as "Art of Fighting" in the "Art of Fighting" series.
- At the moment when the character changes from inoperable to operableAt the fastest timingA technique to perform a technique.In a narrow sense, it refers to performing a technique the moment the character gets up from the down.Mainly counterattack immediately after guarding the opponent's attack, "Get up and attackIt is used as a countermeasure against.Depending on the work, an effect may be displayed on the screen at the time of success, or a bonus may be added to the score.
- The abbreviation is "Rivasa".The etymology "reversal" means "reversal, reversal".
- I don't know
- First sight killing,Wakaran killingIt is also read and written.In fighting games, beginners and players without knowledge of theory cannot deal with specific strong skills and esoteric offensive flows, and are devoted to defense without knowing what to do to avoid or counterattack. It is called this because most of them are KO'd as they are.
- If this series of patterns cannot be removed programmatically or due to the player's will (operation), or if it continues forcibly, it will be described earlier and later.SaddleIt may lead to.
Waiting / Saddle controversy
Controversy about the above-mentioned waiting and squirrel is still repeated from the posting section of magazines to personal computer communication and electronic bulletin boards.Roughly speaking, waiting and squirrel denials put "fighting with the other party" as the supreme, and "should not be disliked by people".バ グInsisted from the standpoint that "it is not the intention of the creator to use", and the waiting and bug affirmatives made "winning by themselves" the highest, and "rules (acts that can be operated in the game)" It is natural to do the best within the range of "." "If the specification is not a bug, it is the intention of the creator, so there is no problem."Since they insist on different premises, the discussions do not engage and tend to be barren.To give a practical problem, Ray's "Bug Shoryu" in "Fist of the North Star" (a bug that keeps hitting and going off the screen forever when hitting a climbing technique under specific conditions) is also a specific condition such as a gauge. If you don't have all of them, you can't unlock them, and the game case itself will eventually stop.このようなゲーム自体が不成立になったりゲームセンターの財産である機械に損害を与えかねないケースもあるため、最終的に円滑な運営のためにはIn some cases, such a game itself may fail or damage the machine that is the property of the game center, so for smooth operation in the endArcadeIt is safest to make a house rule based on the ruling of the operator.
Interestingly, the boom is gone, the number of players is decreasing, and the voices of enthusiasts are relatively loud.2000 eraIn the middle stage, opinions from affirmative positions are predominant, and there is a growing tendency for even bug-based squirrels to be affirmed.This is because it was the enthusiasts who originally demanded extreme balance adjustments due to waiting and squirming, and their positions were reversed.On Internet bulletin boards, etc., self-regulation is a matter of morals (including waiting and ridiculing squirrel players), but since this is also not enforceable, it is known and regulated at each player and local level. Not as much as it is.
In the case of a 3D fighting game, the risk of offense is not low, and there is always a way to break the defense, so there is no extreme balance between defense and offense, and the general idea is that it is better not to break the wait. Is the target.As for the content of the game, it is often talked about how interesting the reading was and whether or not the opponent was able to exchange readings, rather than asking whether or not to wait or ask for a squirrel.In that sense, even if Saddle is out of the question, the fighting style, which tends to be a one-sided game content, and the style of taking the same actions tend to be avoided because they are not read.
On the manufacturer side, the number of fighting population will decrease due to "beginner hunting", the feeling of unfairness will increase, the fight will become obsolete, and the harm of the squirrel will be emphasized. , We are moving in the direction of making it impossible from the beginning, such as increasing the choices of actions that can be taken such as passiveness, waiting for the technique, and making the performance so that the squirrel is not established.However, if you adjust too much, the feeling of exhilaration and the characteristics of the character will be lost, and it will be difficult for the production side to adjust, such as making a squirrel that is established only for opponents who do not know how to receive it and causing beginner hunting. This is where it is required.
All of these controversies are in interpersonal battles, and the circumstances are different for so-called "pattern squirrels" in battles against CPUs (see the CPU section above).
Until the late 1990s, fighting gamesarcadeThen it was the leading role.However, the number gradually decreased.
This is a board in the early 1980s that says, "Even if it sells at first, the sequel will become more and more enthusiastic, and the general public will leave, and at the end it will not be possible to keep up with enthusiasts and it will flow to another genre."War simulation gameSince then, toys for the purpose of interpersonal have been repeated in general, and fighting games can be said to be one of the causes of leaving the game as they have followed the path of decline.
Today, it was a flower-shaped genre of arcade games alongside fighting games.shooting gameIs also cited as a representative of the declining genre.Nintendo OfSatoshi IwataThe president (at that time) chose these two genresTokyo Game ShowIn a 2003 lecture, he said, "Ordinary people can't play, and it's become heavy and saturated."後に、『ストリートファイター』シリーズを担当したLater, he was in charge of the "Street Fighter" series.Yoshinori Ono"I thought that the enthusiastic fans who had a loud voice and the developers felt comfortable with their opinions were the impressions of all the users. It was 4 to 5 years ago that it did not affect other people at all. I didn't notice until (mid 2000s). ".. 『MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds』The production team pointed out the plight that" there is a feeling of obstruction that a rejection reaction will occur just by hearing it as a fighting game ", and" as long as the original is an arcade game, it is natural that good people are respected. However, we should pursue it so that light users can enjoy it, "and how to balance it is a future issue.また、その打開策の一つとして格闘ゲーム以外のオマケモードの充実を挙げているIn addition, as one of the breakthrough measures, the enhancement of bonus modes other than fighting games is mentioned..
In addition, a system has been introduced in which the chassis of each region are connected by broadband and opponents of the same level can be selected, and elements such as the ability to customize the character's clothes with a card that can store data have also been introduced.However, these measures have not been more effective than retaining the enthusiasts, and users continue to leave.
Each manufacturer has improved the quality of graphics, captured the same group of people, approached "Moe", made the operability extremely complicated, and conversely simplified it ("Akatsuki Blitzkrieg], Etc.), and various approaches are being sought to restore the popularity of fighting games. Another national competition for fighting gamesDramaThere are quite a few users who enjoy fighting games for the purpose of watching games, such as holding a game, selling tickets for watching the tournament, and making a DVD of the battle pattern. Also, in 2019 worldwidee sportsThere is a tendency for fighting games to be reviewed as a type of sport, but it is still in the process of being done in Japan.
List of fighting games
- ^ In addition, "Street fighter ii]Instruction cardIn the explanation of the rules, it was written as "mental strength" instead of physical strength.
- ^ In this work, the viewpoint is basically fixed to the side during the match, but in the production of super special moves and the production of winning after the game, the production by changing the viewpoint is introduced.
- ^ This does not include simple depth movements like the Fatal Fury line battle system.
- ^ From the beginning of the release, SNK itself had an event called "Find a Super Special Move!".
- ^ "I stopped waiting" Guile returns to "Sto V" as he can walk while he is accumulating --Netorabo
- ^ Just before the release of the new Switch "Ultra Street Fighter II" Hands-on-What is the feel of the new character and "Release! Wave Do Fist" mode? | Inside
- ^ a b "Street Fighter V", Ver.02.000 is explained from the feeling of play! --GAME Watch
- ^ There was a time when the waiting Guile was youth "High Score Girl" -Ekirebi! (1/3)
- ^ As an example,"Fighters historyCharacter, Jean-Pierre's "Roundoff" (Tame + K) etc.
- ^ a b The charm of "Street V" talked about by successive champions of the Capcom Cup-sako edition --- "Street Fighter V" special site "Challenger's Mark" | Famitsu.com
- ^ a b c d e Advice on using "technical characters" in case games | One Coin Games!
- ^ For further information, please read Nintendo Homepage "Nintendo 3DS" Software Maker Creator 5th: "Super Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION"See.
- ^ "Dengeki Online" March 2012, 3Who is Capcom wanting to fight next? A long interview with the development team of "ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3" !!.