Partial lunar eclipse taken by Mr. Higuchi = around 11:19 pm on November 4th.The big building below is the Southern Sky Tower at the south exit of JR Hachioji Station.
Partial lunar eclipse from Mt. Takaosan to Hachioji
If you write the contents roughly
Toru Higuchi (75), who lives in Minami Osawa, took a partial lunar eclipse from Mt. Takaosan on November 11.
Toru Higuchi (75), who lives in Minami Osawa, took a partial lunar eclipse from Mt. Takaosan on November 11.Mr. Higuchi was in September 19 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mt. Takaosan(Mt. Takao) IsTokyoHachioji CityIt is inelevation599Meters(M)(I.e..Meiji no Mori Takao National Parkas well as the Tokyo Metropolitan Takao Jinba Nature ParkLocated in..TokyoCity centerClose to, many throughout the yearTourismCustomers andClimbingVisit.From ancient timesStudy road OfSpirit mountainWas taken.
Kanto Mountains(Chichibu Mountains) Is one of the mountains located on the eastern edge.Meiji no Mori Takao National ParkHas been designatedCamp,barbecue,plantCollection,birdsIt is forbidden to capture. 2020 For the first time in Tokyo, as "Reiki Manzan Mt. Takaosan ~ The story of the mulberry city spun by people's prayers ~"Agency for Cultural AffairsCertified by "Japanese heritageCertified as
On the mountainsideCultural propertyHaveMt. Takaosan YakuinBesides, Mt. TakaosanCable carTo runTakao Tozan Electric RailwayBy the operation ofMonkeyGarden / Wildflower Garden, "Mt. Takaosan Beer Mount" at an altitude of 500 m (beer gardenIs summer only),Mt. Takaosan BBQ mountThere are tourist facilities such as (Hands-free BBQ service is limited to spring and autumn).
There is an observatory and Takao Visitor Center on the summit, and the total length is 1,697.Kilometers(Km)Tokai nature trailIt is also the starting point of.Also, Mt. Takaosan has been around for a long time.A tenguThere is also a legend that there exists.
From the summit to the eastHachioji City,Sagamihara CityCentered onKanto PlainCityscape andMt. Tsukubasan,Boso Peninsula,EnoshimaYou can see up to.Also on the west sideTanzawa area,Mount FujiYou can overlook.winter solsticeThe sun sets just above Mt. Fuji in the days before and afterDiamond FujiCan be seen. "Hachioji XNUMX viewsIs also selected.
In addition to the convenient transportation from central Tokyo, the Michelin tourist guide "Michelin Green Guide JapanThere is also the influence of the 3-star rating inAs the popularity of Mt. Takaosan has increased in recent years, it is located at the eastern foot of the mountain and is the main entrance to Mt. Takaosan.Keio Electric RailwayTakao Line-Mt. Takaosanguchi StationTourist facilities are being concentrated around the area.
2015, Tourist Information and Mt. TakaosanNATUREFor the purpose of enlightenment aboutMuseum"TAKAO 599 MUSEUM(The facility name is named from the altitude of 599 m at the top of the mountain.Keio Agency）..In October 2015, Keio Electric Railway was adjacent to Mt. Takaosan Exit Station.One day hot spring facility"Keio Mt. Takaosan hot spring GokurakuyuOpened.
またMeijiSince then, it originated from acting as a worshiper of Mt. Takaosan Yakuouin.TororoJapanese buckwheat noodlesIs a specialty of Mt. Takaosan.Keio Electric Railway holds the "Mt. Takaosan Winter Soba Campaign" every year as a winter event where the number of vacationers decreases..
1971 As an event for the spring / autumn holiday season every yearKeio Electric RailwayBy "Mt. Takaosan ・Jinmayama"Stamp hike" is being held.orienteering OfPermanent courseIs also in placeTrail runPeople who enjoy the competition are often seen due to the boom.
Mt. Takaosan is famous as a resort near Tokyo, but originallyStudy road OfSacred placeAndShingon Sochiyama SchoolOmotoyamaMt. Takaosan YakuinIt is the temple area of Yakuou-in. From the name of Mt. TakaosanMantraEsoteric Buddhism OfSacred placeone of·京都Kaohsiung MountainJingojiIt was also likened to, Natural forests have been protected.
中 世IsHachioji Castle(Jigoji Castle) LordHojo-Hojo HoshoParents and children protect this mountain, and Ujiteru's ticket "Prohibit the felling of bamboo trees on the main mountain" is left at Yakuouin.Edo PeriodToShogunate territoryAs HachiojiDeputy official-Nagaan OkuboHas taken a forest protection policy, and the letter is also left at Yakuouin.Since thenImperial familyImperial forestThroughNational forestThe forest has always been protected.
Since the Meiji era,Makino TomitaroMany researchers have announced new plants with Mt. Takaosan as the first discovery site.Warm temperate systemLaurel forestband(OakEvergreen broad-leaved trees such as) and cold temperate deciduous broad-leaved forests (Beech・ Fagus japonica ・Oak-HonokiEtc.) ・ Mid-temperate forest (Fir-TsugaSuch asConiferous forest) Is located on the border, so the vegetation is abundant, and the nature is well maintained despite being close to the urban area.
In the basement on the east side of the summitMt. Takaosan Cable CarIn the form of passing underMetropolitan area central connecting expressway(Ken-O Expressway) "Mt. Takaosan Tunnel" (Down line (south to north) 1348 m, Up line (north to south) 1329 m)Passes north and south, and on the south sideMt. Takaosan interchangeThere is.
When constructing a road tunnel on the Ken-O Expressway, there was a strong opposition from nature conservation groups and some citizens, and the "Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial" was held to seek an injunction.Even after the opening, there are voices pointing out concerns about landscape protection and conservation of groundwater veins, but welcomed by Hachioji citizens and residents of the surrounding area, saying that the opening of the Ken-O Expressway has improved the convenience of road transportation. There are also voices, and it can be said that there are pros and cons.For more information"#Mt. Takaosan Tengu TrialSee section.
History of Mt. Takaosan
- 744 (Balance16 years)GyokiThe mountain was opened (first ascent) byMt. Takaosan YakuinIs built.For the history after this, see the section on Yakuouin.
- 1925 (Taisho14 years) Two years ago due to the revision of altitudeGreat Kanto EarthquakeElevation will increase from 601.6 m to 600.3 m due to crustal movements caused by.
- 1927 (Showa2 years)May 1 Mt. Takaosan Cable CarOpened in the section between Kiyotaki and Mt. Takaosan.In this yearOne hundred views of JapanIs selected.
- 1930 (5)May 3 Musashi Chuo Electric RailwaylineIn front of Asakawa station --Opening between Takao Bridge.
- 1939 (14)May 6 Keio Electric OrbitSuspended the Musashi Chuo Electric Railway Line.
- 1967 (42)May 10 Keio Teito Electric RailwayKeio Takao LineKitano Station - Mt. Takaosanguchi StationOpen for business.
- 1967May 12 Meiji no Mori Takao National ParkSpecified in.
- 1972 (Showa 47) The altitude will be 599.0 m due to the revision of the altitude...The Hachioji City Hall proposed to give climbers a bag of soil and stack it on the mountaintop in order to restore the altitude to 600 m, but it was never realized..
- 1991 (Heisei3 years) Altitude revised to 599.15 m.
- 2005 (17)XNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto regionIs selected.
- 2007 Since (19),Michelin guideHas been selected as the highest ranked "three-star" tourist destination.
- 2012 (24)May 3 Metropolitan area central connecting expresswayMt. Takaosan ICからHachioji JCTThe extension section up to 2 km is open.
- 2014 (26) The altitude will be revised to 599.30 m due to the revision of the altitude..
- Point name "Mt. Takaosan"
- latitude 35 ° 37′30.5993
- longitude 139 ° 14′37.0013
- elevation 599.30 m
- Location Mt. Takaosan National Forest, Takao-machi, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo
|With Mt. Takaosan|
|Mt. Kumotoriyama||2,017.09||First class||37.3||Northwest||Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）|
Tokyo's highest peak
|Mt. Takaosan||599.30||Second class||0||Michelin Guide (XNUMX stars)|
|Tanzawa||1,567.06||First class||18.3||South-southwest||Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）|
|Mount Fuji||3,776.24||Second class||55.2||Southwest||Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）|
Japan's highest peak
world Cultural Heritage
Annual climate, temperature
- January: -1 ℃
- February: 2 ℃
- February: 3 ℃
- February: 4 ℃
- February: 5 ℃
- February: 6 ℃
- February: 7 ℃
- February: 8 ℃
- February: 9 ℃
- February: 10 ℃
- February: 11 ℃
- February: 12 ℃
Number of climbers
Mt. Takaosan is in TokyoCity centerIt takes about 1 hour by train from the city, and you can easily use the well-maintained mountain trails and cable cars.ClimbingThere are many climbers regardless of age or gender because of what they can do.The annual number of climbers exceeds 260 million, boasting the largest number of climbers in the world..
To the summitTrail(Natural research roads, etc.) are maintained, and you can enjoy low mountain climbing by combining various routes.Although the altitude of Mt. Takaosan is low, the altitude difference is not small because the altitude of the trailhead is also low.In general, the time required to reach the summit is about one and a half to two hours on foot.
- Time required for each route
- Route 1 (Omotesando Course) -1 hour 40 minutes uphill 1 hour 30 minutes downhill (3.8 km)
- Route 2 (Kasumidai Loop Course) -1 minutes per lap (30 km)
- Route 3 (wig forest course) -1 hour uphill 50 minutes downhill (2.4 km)
- Route 4 (suspension bridge course) -50 minutes uphill 40 minutes downhill (1.5 km)
- Route 5 (mountain top loop course) -1 minutes per lap (30 km)
- Route 6 (Biwataki Course) -1 hour 30 minutes uphill 1 hour 10 minutes downhill (3.3 km)
- Inariyama Course (Ridge Course) -1 hour 30 minutes uphill 1 hour 10 minutes downhill (3.1 km)
- Route 1 (Omotesando course)
- It is a standard mountain climbing route that also serves as the Tokai Nature Trail.Follow the north side of the lift platform to the summit station, Yakuouin, and Mt. Takaosan summit.There is an observatory, Kinpiradai, on the way.In the evening, when the lift and cable car business hours are closed, we will use this route to descend the mountain.The route is mostly cobbled and is not a route for hiking while touching the soil, but a route used for transporting materials by car.The slope to the cable car summit station is steep, but after that you can walk to see Yakuouin.
- Route 2 (Kasumidai Loop Course)
- It is a route that returns from the summit station of the cable car to the summit station via the southern foot of Mt. Sal, Shinhendo, and Joshinmon.
- Route 3 (wig forest course)
- It is a route from the south side of Shinhendo to the summit by following the south slope of Yakuouin.It does not go through Yakuouin itself.At the end, there is a tough spot to climb the ridge directly.Since it is on the south slope, the surrounding area is mainly a warm temperate laurel forest, but near the summit it is an intermediate temperate forest with dense fir trees.
- Route 4 (suspension bridge course)
- Route 4 branches to the left (north side) from Joshinmon.The view is not so good, but there are fewer people walking than Route 1, so you can enjoy a quiet mountain walk.2011 (23)OctoberCurrently, some are one-way streets only for climbing.
- Route 5 (Summit Loop Course)
- A route that goes around just below the summit of Mt. Takaosan.
- Route 6 (Biwataki Course)
- It is called the Biwa Falls route because it goes through Biwa Falls on the way.The best route for summer and hot weather as you walk along the river.Continue on the road on the south side of the cable car Sanroku Station and turn left in front of the recreation center.It's easy at the beginning, but after filling the swamp, the stairs will be steep just below the summit.There is a place to climb the stepping stones in the swamp on the way, but the stepping stones are difficult to understand, and if you walk along the road, you will join the Inariyama course.However, there is also a course (see the section on the Inariyama course) where you can climb the Inariyama course and avoid the stairs just below the summit.In addition, there is a route that goes up the ridge to the right from Biwa Falls on the way and joins Route 1 at Kasumidai near the cable car mountaintop station (especially only this part is sometimes called the Biwa Falls route), but on the way It is a steep slope.At Biwa Falls, you can experience waterfall training for a fee.
- Inariyama Course (Ridge Course)
- It is a route that can be attached from a bridge that crosses a stream that runs on the south side of the cable car foot station. As we walk along the ridge of Mt. Inari, which extends to the south of Mt. Takaosan, there is a slightly tighter climb only at the ridge attachment, but after passing "Azumaya" at an altitude of around 400 m, the climb becomes gentle.The place where Azumaya is located is when the winter weather is good.Mt. TsukubasanIt is a good observatory that you can see from afar.There aren't many tight spots beyond Azumaya, but there are more than 230 stairs just below the summit.The road leading to the right under the stairs (a part of Route 5) leads to the road that combines Routes 6 and 3 and leads to the summit, so if you do not want to climb the stairs, this is a little easier.The road to the left under the stairs is Route 5 of the Mt. Takaosan circuit course.Small Buddha ShiroyamaIt is a detour in the direction (there is a way to reach the top of Mt. Takaosan from the back side, but the stairs are still tight).Many people climb by cable car and use this route for descent, and the guidebook says "a road suitable for descent", but there are some places where the soil is exposed and slippery. Also, at the end, a steep downhill continues.
- Other routes
- Transit BusAs a route to use
- Takao StationFrom the north exit, go to the <High 01> system "Small Buddha" (Keio BusTerada branchRuns)
- "Jataki Route": From "Jatakiguchi" (about 30 minutes on foot), go through Jataki to the vicinity of the cable car summit station.
- "Iroha no Mori (Hikagezawa) Route": A mountain trail that passes through the Hikagezawa Forest Road from "Hikage", branches off to a mountain trail, and passes through "Iroha no Mori (there are trees with 48 characters as the acronym)". Connect to Route 4 and Route 1.
- From "Small Buddha"Small Buddha,Small Buddha ShiroyamaRoute to the summit of Mt. Takaosan
- From the north exit of Takao Station, go to <Ceremonial Garden 32> system "Jinbakogenshita" (West Tokyo BusOngata Sales OfficeRuns)
The sidewalks are so good that you can rearrange the difficulty and time settings.
- Back from Mt. Takaosan
- From Mt. TakaosanJinmayama,Okutama OfMt. MitousanToward, etc.Oku Takao Longitudinal Road - Sasa ridgeAndTokai nature trail,Kanto Fureai no MichiThere is a mountain trail along the ridge.
- As for access, the number of buses on the Jinba mountain side is small, soFujino StationTake a bus to the Jinba trailhead, then climb Mt. Jinba,Mt. Takaosanguchi StationIt is better to go to.You can also reach Mt. Jinba from the Jinbakogenshita bus stop, which takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to climb and 1 hour to descend...To the bus stop under Jinba KogenTakao StationThere is a bus from.Beyond Mt. JinbaMt. ShoutousanSince the number of buses is even smaller, it is better to go by the route of Mt. Shoutousan → Mt. Jinba.
- The time required is as follows.. Time required when using Route 6 or Inariyama Course from Mt. Takaosan Exit Station.
East direction (toward Mt. Takaosan exit station) West direction (toward Mt. Jinba) Jinma trailhead bus stop - Jinmayama : Climbing 1 hour 40 minutes Downhill 1 hour 20 minutes Jinba Kogen Shita Bus Stop - Jinmayama : Climbing 1 hour 20 minutes 1 hour down Jinmayama - Doshoyama : XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes Doshoyama - Keishinzan : 1 hours 50 minutes Keishinzan - Shiroyama : 55 minutes 1 hours Shiroyama - Mt. Takaosan : 50 minutes 1 hours Mt. Takaosan - Mt. Takaosanguchi Station : Downhill 1 hour 10 minutes Climbing 1 hour 30 minutes
- There are shops and toilets on the summit other than Doshoyama.Even if you don't walk from Mt. Jinba to Mt. Takaosan, there is a mountain trail that you can reach some bus stop if you walk for about an hour to an hour and a half from the summit of each mountain.
Precautions for mountaineering
- Rare in TokyoFlying squirrelHabitat..Some individuals have burrows near the promenade.
- It is a national park and bonfires and camping are prohibited.In addition, other than permitted vehicles,オ ー ト バ イIncluding mountain bikes, etc.BicycleIs also prohibited from entering the mountain.
- InappropriateshoesIn some cases, it is difficult to continue climbing because the mountain is climbed at night and there is no light.
First sunriseKnown as a famous place for people, 1,500-2,000 people visit every year, and it is so crowded that mountain entry restrictions are enforced...However, in order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the summit area will be closed from 2020 pm on December 12, 31 to 5 am on January 2021, 1..
- By train
- Kiyotaki Station on the cable car and Sanroku Station on the lift are adjacent to each other, and the official website of Takaotozan Railway states that both are a 5-minute walk from Keio's Mt. Takaosan Exit Station...The cable car Mt. Takaosan station and the lift Yamagami station are both on the mountainside (altitude 470 m), and the Mt. Takaosan station on the south side is higher.Keio Electric Railway sells the "Mt. Takaosan Ticket", which offers a 2% discount on its own railway line and Takaotozan Railway's cable car and lift, and is promoting the attraction of tourists..
- Car use
- Approximately 2 km from Mt. Takaosan IC to the prayer hall parking lot
- Hachioji Municipal Mt. Takaosan foot parking lot along Route 20Mt. Takaosan YakuinHundreds of cars can be parked in the prayer hall parking lot.Especially during busy periods at the next stationTakao StationYou will also be guided to the parking lot.However, it is parallel to Route 20 and this.Chuo ExpresswayIs originally a heavily congested road andShotoCustomers comeNew Year, Fresh greenGolden week,Autumn leavesHachioji City is calling for the use of public transportation because it is even more crowded during the busy season such as autumn and there is a risk of not being able to find a parking lot..
Mt. Takaosan plants
There are so many kinds of plants growing naturally in the surrounding area.Sumie TanakaByHana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers）Has been selected for.As a representative flowerFukujukusaIs introducing.
Beech (beech is also called black beech because it has a dark trunk, but this is sometimes called white beech) can also be seen in Mt. Takaosan, but there are more beech...It is called beech because it is inferior to beech in material, but it is actually edible like beech and is a favorite of birds and squirrels.Unlike beech, it is characterized by the large number of "chicken flies" (branches that grow from the root of the trunk) appearing around the thick trunk.In general, beech is distributed in colder regions, beech is distributed in warmer regions, and there are no beech in the surrounding mountains other than Mt. Takaosan.Also extant[When?]All of Mt. Takaosan's beech trees are over 200 years old, and there are no seedlings, saplings, or young trees.
Focusing on the precincts of YakuouinCedarThe giant tree is growing.A row of sugi trees designated as a natural monument designated by the Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentAnd Iimori SugiThere are many giant trees that are said to be 700 years old or 1,000 years old, and have been maintained and managed as a symbol of Mt. Takaosan for a long time.The efforts of these ancestors are that worshipers who have fulfilled their prayers to Yakuou-in pay money as cedar seedlings.DedicationIt can be seen from the custom of doing it and the fact that it remains.
Inside and outside the precincts of YakuouinNational forestThe sugi forest is also spreading here.On the sidewalk to Icchodaira,Edo PeriodToNirayamaDeputy officialMetEgawa EryūPlantedPlantation(Egawa Sugi,2009 (21 years old) still exists at the stage of (147)[When?]are doing.
First discovered plant in Mt. Takaosan
NikeThere is a pair of shoes called "Takao".AmericaWhen the Nike developers came to Mt. Takaosan to develop shoes for walking in a "somewhat trimmed field", I saw only people wearing heavy, sturdy shoes.Such shoes were made for walking on steep slopes and rough roads with heavy loads, and were not suitable for walking on loose, somewhat trimmed roads such as Mt. Takaosan.Therefore, "Nike Takao" was created for walking on hiking trails such as Mt. Takaosan, which has a short distance to the summit. "Teng" is also on sale as a development model.
Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial
In 1984, the improvement of automobile traffic conditions in the Greater Tokyo Area, especially in central TokyoCentral loop lineCentered onShuto ExpresswayFor the purpose of alleviating traffic congestionMetropolitan area central connecting expressway(Ken-O Expressway) The concept is a country (Ministry of Construction), And when it was shown that the route would take Mt. Takaosan, there was strong opposition from nature conservation groups and some Hachioji citizens, and in 1988, "Mt. (Hereinafter, "Citizens' Association") was formed, and a movement against construction centered on nature conservation was organized..
In 2000, 6 conservation groups and 1060 inhabitantsBecame a plaintiff and with the countryJapan Highway Public CorporationRequest a partial suspension of construction workResident lawsuitWas raised , Mt. TakaosanA tenguCalled "Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial" after the legend.
Hachioji voted on January 2008, 1MayorelectionThen, Yoshihito Hashimoto, the secretary general of "Citizens' Association"Won 6 votes (3540% vote rate) However, the incumbent mayor (at that time)Ryuichi KurosuLost to.
"Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial" was held on September 2010, 9 after another trial and a collective trial seeking the cancellation of the business certification of Ken-O Expressway.Tokyo District Court(Judge Kazuhiro Yagi) rejected the plaintiff's request and approved the construction of the Ken-O Expressway, including the Mt. Takaosan tunnel, which had begun construction in 2002.The plaintiffs appealed, but on July 2012, 7 after the opening of the Ken-O ExpresswayTokyo High CourtDismissed this, and the plaintiff's defeat in the Tokyo District Court decision was confirmed.
After that, the "Citizens' Association" continued its activities, such as the depletion of wells due to the decrease in groundwater veins pointed out at the time of the proceedings.Continued investigation and surveillance activities at Mt. Takaosan, and published and published the experience of this proceeding.Since 2000, resident movement organizations in various regions that oppose road construction and automobile pollution have joined.Road Residents' Campaign National Liaison CommitteeI am also in charge of the secretariat work of (All Roads United Nations).
Works related to Mt. Takaosan
- "Takao's Tengu and De-High Heels" Takeshobo,2015 (27),ISBN-978 4801950740
- Yamano recommend
- Isobe Isobe Monogatari ~Ukiyo is hard~
- Weekdays of Takao Tengu and Midori
- ^ a b c d "Reference point results browsing service". Geographical Survey Institute. 2015/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Meaning of Takao-san [Mt. Takaosan] --Japanese dictionary --goo dictionary". 2014/2/17Browse.
- ^ a b c Mt. Takaosan Pocket Map Hachioji Tourism Convention Association (2020) Retrieved December 2020, 12
- ^ "Mt. Takaosan's story, certified as "Japan Heritage" First in Tokyo”. Hachioji Keizai Shimbun. 2020/7/23Browse.
- ^ Mt. Takaosan Monkey Garden / Wildflower Garden Takao Tozan Electric Railway
- ^ Mt. Takaosan Beer Mount Takaotozan Railway Official Website
- ^ a b Mt. Takaosan to XNUMX Stars- "Michelin Green Guide Japan" published in France Hachioji Economic Newspaper February 2009, 02
- ^ TAKAO 599 MUSEUM Official Website
- ^ (PDF) (Keio Group September 2015, 9)
- ^ Mt. Takaosan Winter Soba Campaign Keio Group Official Website
- ^ (PDF) Keio Electric Railway News Release March 2017, 3
- ^ It is estimated that the Shingon sect of Kyoto chose Mt. Takaosan as a base for expanding into the Kanto region.It is also known as a very good place for feng shui.For this reason, there are many places similar to Kyoto's place names, such as Yose, Katsura, Koma, Arashi, and Daigo, near Mt. Takaosan.Yuji Tani, "Japanese History Read by the Name of the Mountain," Seishun Publishing Co., Ltd., 2002
- ^ Akira Koike(House of CouncilorsMember of the Diet, belonging to the Japanese Communist Party) Homepage, in the archive, "Ken-O Expressway Mt.Question form(June 2008, 6), andFukuda Yasuo CabinetAnswer (dated June 2008, 6),.. Retrieved January 2015, 5.
- ^ a b c d Tokyo Shimbun August 2013, 25 8th edition 28 pages
- ^ a b "Reference point results browsing service". Geographical Survey Institute. 2011/6/18Browse.
- ^ Mt. Takaosan becomes a "Michelin" three-star tourist destination - Hachioji City[Broken link]
- ^ "Mount Fuji Information Corner”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Fuji Sabo Office. 2011/6/18Browse.
- ^ Mt. Takaosan's Travel Tips The number one climber in the world --Mt. Takaosan General Information (viewed July 2009, 7)
- ^ a b Mt. Takaosan Mountaineering Course-Takaotozan Railway Co., Ltd. Official Website
- ^ a b "Yama-To-Kogen-Chizu" map 27. Takao / Jinba 2013 (ISBN 4398758852)
- ^ サ ッ カ ーTama Zoological Park Information - Tokyo
- ^ a b (1147th report) About the closure of the summit (Omiharashienchi) of Mt. Takaosan during the year-end and New Year holidays Tokyo (December 2020, 12) Retrieved December 8, 2020
- ^ a b Mt. Takaosan top closed at first sunrise due to corona measures One of the most popular spots in the Greater Tokyo area Tokyo Shimbun (July 2020, 12) Read July 8, 2020
- ^ a b Takao Mountain Railway, "Mt. Takaosan Official Website",Directions and Parking.
- ^ Keio Electric Railway homepage, "Otokuna ticket".It will not be on sale from December 12st (New Year's Eve) to January 31rd (New Year's Eve), when there are many first-time visitors.
- ^ Sumie TanakaBook "Hundred Famous Mountains of Flowers" (Bunshun library,1980 (Showa 55),ISBN-4 16-352790-7）
- ^ Mt. Takaosan Tree Beech --Mt. Takaosan General Information (viewed July 2009, 7)
- ^ "Mt. Takaosan lined with Sugi". Hachioji City. 2011/10/22Browse.
- ^ "Mt. Takaosan's Meshimori Sugi". Hachioji City. 2011/10/22Browse.
- ^ "Nike Takao”. TV TOKYO. 2014/1/23Browse.
- ^ Youtube,ANN News Channel, March 2012, 3, "Plan 28 years finally opened Mt. Takaosan IC, Read June 2015, 5.
- ^ Initially, "natural objects" such as Mt. Takaosan itself, goshawks, and beech were added to the plaintiffs, but the Tokyo District Court did not admit them as plaintiffs, saying that "natural objects do not have the ability to be a party."
- ^ Road administrator at that time.Currently, the applicable section isCentral Japan ExpresswayManaged by (NEXCO Central Japan).
- ^ Takao communication, "Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial, Read June 2015, 5.
- ^ Koto bankInside, "Mt. Takaosan Tengu Trial".The original source is the Asahi Shimbun, page 2006 of the morning edition dated December 12, 22.
- ^ Tatsuno wrote in 2002Tunnels don't look good on Mt. Takaosan-Thousand Year Forest and Highways』(Iwanami booklet,ISBN-4 00-009258-8) Is published and mentions the Tengu trial.
- ^ Hashimoto appealed for nature conservation and enhancement of medical policy based on the "Hachioji Project that connects living and the environment to the future".Japan Communist Party,Social Democrats, Hachioji Consumer Network (Tokyo/ Consumer NetworkReceived the recommendation of a regional movement organization that is a member of.
- ^ Mt. Takaosan's Nature Protection Citizens' Association, "Mt. Takaosan Appeal", "Hachioji mayoral election". Retrieved December 2015, 5.
- ^ Kurosu is a member of the Ken-O Expressway Construction Promotion Council, in which the heads of local governments along the railway line participate, and was selected by the mayor.LDP,Komeito, Trade unionUnionReceived a recommendation from Tokyo (Democratic PartyWas a voluntary vote) and won the third prize. In January 3, he retired due to the expiration of his term.
- ^ Regarding the groundwater problem, after the tunnel was opened and the proceedings were closedWeekly SPAThe article was published in, and the situation report by Masako Sakata, the representative of "Shoju no Kai", which is an environmental NPO different from "Citizen's Association", and Atsushi Hirose, a photographer, is posted.Source: Daily SPA, dated August 2014, 8, "Mt. Takaosan changes the environment such as water dripping Is it the effect of the opening of the Ken-O Expressway tunnel !?, Read June 2015, 5.
- ^ As an example, in January 2013,Unprotected Mountain of Miracles-Questioning Public Works from Mt. Takaosan(Iwanami Booklet,ISBN 978-4-00-270888-1) Is published.
- "Mountains in Tokyo"Mountains and valleys,2005 (17),ISBN 978-4-635-02312-2
- "Mt. Takaosan Nature Observation Guide" Yama-kei Publishers,2005 (17),ISBN 978-4-635-42033-4
- "Takao / Jinba 2010 Edition (" Yama-To-Kogen-Chizu "map27)"Shobunsha,2010 (22),ISBN 978-4-398-75707-4
- Meiji no Mori Takao National Park
- Mt. Takaosan Yakuin
- Takao Tozan Electric Railway
- Keio Mt. Takaosan hot spring
- TAKAO 599 MUSEUM
Transportation / geography
- Keio Takao Line-Mt. Takaosanguchi Station-Takao Station
- Kanto Mountains-Chichibu Mountains-Hana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers）
- Oku Takao Longitudinal Road-Tokai nature trail-Kanto Fureai no Michi
- One hundred views of Japan-XNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto region-Hachioji XNUMX views
- Tourist destinations in Tokyo-Michelin Guide #Tourist Guide
- Takao Tozan Electric Railway - Takao Tozan Electric Railway
- Meiji no Mori Takao National Park Takao Visitor Center
- Takao Forest Fureai Promotion Center --Kanto Regional Forest Office
- TAKAO where you can play a lot - Keio GroupProduced by
- TAKAO 599 MUSEUM --Mt. TakaosanMuseum.Designated administrator TheKeio Agency
- Mt. Takaosan Navi - Mountain and valley company Yamakei Online
- Mt. Takaosan Yakuouin Official Homepage
- Mt. Takaosan Shotenkai Official Homepage
- Mt. Takaosan Magazine