Photo (C) WAYHOME studio / Shutterstock
"Sakurazaka46" lyrics are inappropriate !? "Bullying rally?" "I often use it" and criticism ...
If you write the contents roughly
It has been shown in various music programs so far.
"Sakurazaka12" appears in "1 FNS Kayosai 2021st Night" (Fuji TV series) broadcast on December 1st.Some viewers ... → Continue reading
Maijitsu is a web media that introduces a little behind-the-scenes information about the entertainment world, hidden faces of celebrities, and crying and laughable stories on the Internet as "a little nice story" "actually a ○○ story".
It publishes about 10 articles every day, and is mainly supported by men and women in their 30s and 40s who are concerned about rumors of entertainers!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Of the songsingingIs mainly based onSong programIt is also called (Utaban Gumi).
Types of music programs
Professional for music programssinger,Artists,Orchestra,Music unitSuch asmusician(Musician) appearedSong OfSong,Performance(Talk show), which focuses on showing music and musicians (talk show),Kayo dramaThere are things such as music and tales (music variety shows).またAlsoamateurThere are also programs in which the performers perform songs (audit programs and karaoke programs).
Regarding music genres, programs dealing with music in general,J-POPSuch asIdolA program that deals with things that sings and dancesClassical music,jazz,LockBandPrograms that focus on playing music, etc.Popular song,EnkaThere are programs that mainly deal with songs such as.またAlsoLive musicIn addition to the main programs, there are also recorded video (VTR) -centered programs (music history programs, etc.) and PV video-centered programs (video clip programs, etc.).
The Kayo world era and the appearance of Kayo variety
1970 Until the generation, the song programLive broadcastでEnka,Popular songMost of them featured many singers. 1970年代にはIn the XNUMXsnew musicDespite the rise of music programs at that time, song singers were given preferential treatment, and new music singers tended to refuse to appear on television..
In the song variety show, in 1968, "Night hit studio(Fuji TV) began, and in 1972, "Sing! Yang Yang!』(Tokyo 12 channel) has begun.また「歌のコーナーAlso, "Song Corner[Annotation 1]Is providedEntertainment showsAlso appeared ("" which started in 19698 o'clock! Everyone gathered, Which started in 1971TV jockey"Such).
From summer to the end of the yearJapan Record Award(TBS TV) AndJapan Kayo AwardMany music awards sponsored by TV and radio stations, such as (commercial broadcasting stations except TBS TV), were broadcast.At its peak, about 15 music awards were established annually, and the term "music award race" was coined.
Appearance of a new music singer in a song program
Fair treatment of popular songs and new music singers in 1978Countdown typeKayo program "The Best Ten(TBS) has begun, and new music singers have also begun to appear in popular songs...この番組ではランキングの1位を従来の音楽番組のトリのように扱っていたIn this program, the first place in the ranking was treated like a bird of a conventional music program.
In "The Best Ten", in order to make the singers who entered the best ten appear in real time as much as possible, the negotiation status of the appearance is exposed, and the staff goes to the singer who can not come to the studio and broadcasts it. Ta..そのため歌唱よりも歌手が重視されることとなり、歌手のアイドル化が進んだとする見方があるTherefore, singers are more important than singing, and there is a view that singers have become more idols..
Band format extension
In the 1980s, apart from the song programs, Western music and domestic bands were offered as programs for young people at that time.promotion videoPrograms introducing (PV, so-called video clips) and programs introducing indie bands have appeared.The main program is "MTV (Asahi Broadcasting Corporation)], [Shinsuke's MTV Club(Asahi Broadcasting), "TV-TV Indies Invasion" (NHK), "Yuji Miyake's cool band heaven] (TBS) and so on.
It was around this time that PV became widespread not only in bands but also in idols and other genres, and artists who refused to appear in music programs with long restraint times while singing time was limited began to appear.
Also, in the song program, the orchestra's live performance was originally used to accompany the song,synthesizerThe rise of songs using the orchestra, an unnecessary idol band (CCB,CheckersEtc.) orBlast slump-US Rice CLUB-Seikuma XNUMXThe appearances of band-style music units such as the above gradually increased, and the appearances of orchestras also decreased at the end of the period. It is said that the length of each song became longer, putting pressure on the length of the program.
In addition to the above two points, with the full-scale rise of owarai tarento, variety programs without a singing corner have been produced one after another, and live broadcasting that has been popular since the late 1980s until then. Music programs were forced to be discontinued one after another, and at the same time, the song festivals hosted by commercial broadcasters ended one after another. The Japan Record Awards have been held continuously since the 2000s.FNS Song Festival(Fuji Television Network, Inc)·Best Hit Kayo Festival(Yomiuri Television), But most of them are no longer in the form of award races as they used to be.
In the early 1990s, replacing traditional musicBeingSystemJohnny's GroupSuch asJ-POPHas emerged.Being music became popular due to the program tie-up route, but Being artists reduced their appearance on TV (on the contrary).Being boom).一方、ジャニーズではOn the other hand, in Johnny'sSMAPNot limited to songs and performances such asMulti talentIs increasing, "HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP(Fuji TV) andUtaban』(TBS), the number of programs centered on talks and games rather than songs and performances has increased.Also,"MJ -MUSIC JOURNAL-』(Fuji TV), etc., for music research and artistsPersonalityMusic information programs focusing on such things have also appeared. Started in 1986, "Music Station(TV Asahi) continued to fly low for a while, but the audience rating began to rise as the participating singers were centered on J-POP.In addition, all of these programs are pre-recorded, and live broadcasting is now limited to "Music Station" and some special programs.
In the mid-1990s, it became the "era of producers" in which music producers were active...In TV programs, many famous artists were born by attaching big musicians as music producers.Entertainment shows"Utchan Nanchan's Urinari!!FromPappara KawaiProduced by "Pocket biscuitsDebuted, and the audition program "ASAYANFromTetsuya KomuroProduced by "Suzuki Ami", But alsoTsunku♂Produced by "Morning Musume.Debuted and entered the Oricon chart.
Late 2000s,Akimoto YasushiA large number of idol groups produced have appeared.In large idol groups, members are decided by selection, and the selection is broadcast on TV (AKB48 General Election SP(Fuji TV) etc.).
Widespread use of multiple channels
Early 2010s,Terrestrial digital TV broadcastingBy replacing the TV with the switch toBS broadcastingThe percentage of households that can watch the movie has reached the 70% level.,Heisei Kayo Cram SchoolAnd 'Sabu-chan and singing companion] And other enka / kayokyoku programs have been moved from terrestrial broadcasting to BS broadcasting.
The number of music programs distributed on the Internet is also increasing rapidly. Late 2010sTV Asahiとcyber-agentVideo live streaming site jointly funded byAbemaTVAppeared, and on AbemaTV, the hip-hop program "AbemaMix, The rap show "Birth of Lapstaa!] And other original music programs have come to be streamed.Also on YouTube, "THE FIRST TAKE』Has appeared on popular music channels..On the other hand, a TV program missed distribution service (""TVer”, Etc.), it is said that it is rarely done because it is difficult to provide music programs due to copyright processing..
Since the late 2000sLow birthrate and aging populationWith the diversification of attitudes toward music programs by artists and artists, and the music recessionAudience ratingHas dropped significantly from its peak, and there are many programs that have been discontinued or specialized.Regular broadcast music programs broadcast on terrestrial broadcasting are mainly in the middle of the night, and broadcasts in golden prime time are mainly single-shot special programs during the reorganization period.
Program for children
For childrenSince 1959, the music program has been a music and educational program for young children.With mom(NHK Education) began to be broadcast, and from 1961 the music mini-program ""Everyone's song』(NHK) has also come to be broadcast.After that, from commercial broadcasters,Good morning! Children's show』(Nippon TV) 『Play with Mom! Ping Pong Bread』(Fuji Television Network, Inc), "Hirake! Ponkikki』(Fuji TV) and other programs for children with musical elements have appeared (Weekday morning program war for children).
From "Okasan to Issho"Dango 3 brothers(1999) "Donska bread bread"(Year 2009), From "Play with Mom! Ping Pong Pan"Ping-pong bread gymnastics(1971), "Hirake! PonkikkiFrom "Go! Taiyaki-kunA hit song like "(1975) was born.In addition, "Children's Dojiman" was held at "Good Morning! Children's Show".
Growth of idol content for children
Since 1997For childrenEntertainment shows"Good morning』(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.System) has started.おはスタ内ではIn Oha SutaOh girlGraduation song "Instead of goodbyeOr "Mini moni."ofShort animeOr broadcastI was doing music related projects such as.
In the 2000sGirl cartoonAn anime program with the original musical element "Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch(TV TOKYO, etc.) and "Kirarin Revolution] (TV Tokyo series) has appeared.Pichi Pichi Pitch is a karaoke toy "e-karaWas doing a tie-up with..Also, in the arcade game for girls at that time, "Fashionable witch love and berryCoordinated dance games such as "" are popular, and "Kirarin Revolution] Was also made into an arcade game.
In the 2010s, it is an idol anime program based on an arcade game for girls.Pretty series(TV Tokyo series)Aikatsu series(TV Tokyo series) has appeared, and these two series are still continuing as of 2020.Live scenes are inserted almost every time in these anime programs.
Music programs and anime songs
Anime songs other than tie-ups have been treated coldly in music programs for a long time, and in 2005,channel 2In, a movement was carried out to make Anison No. 1 on the Oricon chart and eliminate discrimination in music programs..
In 2009, a voice actor artistMizuki NanaHas emerged, and NHK'sMUSIC JAPANPicked up and played a red and white appearance.However"Music StationNo voice actor artist participated in the movie, and in 2010, the anime "K-on!Even when the song hits, the music station will broadcast the program's own "Oricon survey" chart that deviates from the actual Oricon ranking., It was suspected that the cold treatment for anime songs remained in commercial broadcasting.
In 2015, the idol anime "lovelive!Main unitμ'sAppeared mainly on NHK music programs and played in red and white.From the same year at Music StationMizuki Nana,μ'sHigh-profile voice actor artists such as, have come to appear in the program..However, voice actor artists who are not well known to middle-aged people who are in the organization of TV stations or in managerial positions have continued to be treated coldly in commercial TV programs since then..
In 2020, Fuji TV will be a new special program for young people centered on voice actor artists, saying that "disconnection of information between generations is more than imagined".Odaiba !! Super Dimensional Music FestivalWas started.
About telop display
About lyrics telop
Up to the 1980s, there were almost no lyrics subtitles when singing, whether recorded or live. This is because the technique of superimposing at the time was to output from the projector while switching between the two cameras, so it was difficult to display the live lyrics according to the lyrics that progressed about every 2 seconds.
"Night hit studio]1978 May 7On the broadcastSouthern All StarsWhen I appeared, I received many complaints that I could not hear the lyrics of too fast words, so it was the first time to display the lyrics when I appeared for the second time, but otherIkuzo Yoshiof"We're going to TokyoIt was never used constantly.
after that1982 From around the timeThe Best TenOfficially displays the lyrics only in the first appearance song and the "Spotlight of the Week" corner.However, even when it first appeared, it was often broadcast, and depending on the set, it was displayed the following week. From the broadcast on February 1989, 2, it began to be displayed on all songs, but this was also ahead of other programs. "NHK Red and White Singing BattleBut it was in 1982 that the lyrics were displayed on all songs.33 timesBecause. However, since the display method is the above-mentioned method, there are many cases in which characters are reflected obliquely and are not displayed by mistake.
Since the 1990s, telop editing became easier because of the decrease in live broadcast music programs and the increase in recorded broadcasts, so telops were displayed in lyrics in many song shows,Foreign languageSong lyricsOriginal languageOr leaveJapanese translationThere are many cases of displaying only.
Incidentally,promotion videoShows that introduceCS,WOWOWIn principle, live programs such as paid broadcasts do not display lyrics telops in principle, but some programs always have a side telop for the broadcast station name and song name.
About lyricist and composer Telop
In the early days of television broadcasting,Lyricist-composer OfcreditWas rarely written with the song name, but in the 1970sBroadcasterOwnMusic awardsSince the establishment of the race program, the lyrics and composition credits have been written in regular regular broadcast song programs.
List of current music programs
Current Japanese TV music program
Programs currently on air as of September 2020..音楽専門チャンネルで放映されるものについてはFor those broadcast on music channelsList of channels specialized in musicreference.
Current general song program system
- Broadcast from April 1993 to March 4 "NHK Bible Concert"Renewal version.リニューアル後はポップスも取り入れられているAfter the renewal, pop music has also been incorporatedBut in the era of NHK Kayo concertEnka・ The selection was centered on popular songs.NHK HallfromLive broadcastHowever, it will be a live broadcast from NHK Osaka Hall once a month. There are also weeks when the famous scene collection is broadcast and live weeks from rural areas. Moderator after March 1Shosuke Tanihara,Akagi Nonohanaannouncer.
- Shionogi Pharmaceutical OfProvided by one company, A super long-established program boasting a history of nearly 50 years since the start of broadcasting.3-4 groups of artists appear each time.Artists often collaborate and sing. The moderator after April 2016Yukie Nakama[Annotation 2],Shinichi KarubeAnna.The broadcast period is the longest in history among all regular broadcast music programs.
- Common name "M station]. A long-established song program that has been broadcast for 30 years. Every week, 6-8 artists perform live. Moderator since October 2018Tamori,Namiki MarinaAna.
- Love musicHD(Fuji TV, October 2015 -)
- A music program produced by the staff of "FNS Kayosai". Every week 2-3 artists sing live. There will also be a studio talk with guests other than the singing artist. The "Wednesday Song Festival" that was broadcast in April-September of the same year was relocated and retitled after moving the frame. From FY4/9, the broadcasting hours have been expanded and the frame has been moved to the 2017 o'clock Sunday. Moderator is the same as "Wednesday Song Festival"Chisato Moritaka,Watanabe Ken(Unjash）[Annotation 3].
- Shibuya NootoHD(NHK General TV, April 2016 -)
- Broadcast once a month on Sundays around 1:17 (some months may be suspended or transferred to Saturday due to programming reasons).4-6 groups will appear, mainly from idol groups and young artists. It was a de facto successor to "MUSIC JAPAN" broadcast until March 2016, and was broadcast live except for some artists' singing scenes in the first year of broadcasting, but from 3 it will be pre-recorded in full including the talk part. After 2017, it has returned to live broadcasting again.The moderatorAkira Kawashima(Unicorn),Taiho Tsuchiya.
- "CDTV Saturday[Annotation 4]] Derivative program of. Every week, several performers perform new songs and representative songs with live performances that reflect the opinions of the basic full chorus artists. ModeratorAi Etoannouncer[Annotation 5].. Since the midnight version of CDTV ended broadcasting on Saturday in March 2021, it was unified into this program.
Special program system
- Multiple media
- Momoiro Uta GassenHD4K(BS Nippon Television-BS Nippon Television 4K-AbemaTV, 2017-) * Radio broadcastNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.
- From 2017 to 2018Fuji Television NEXTIt was also broadcast on independent stations.
- Not just musicNew Year's EveIt is widely known as a representative program of.By the wayTV broadcastBefore start (Radio broadcastOnly) 1st-3rdOctoberThe title was "Red and White Music Match".
- About red and white singing battle of each yearCategory: NHK Kohaku Uta GassenSee also
- Shibuya Note and more FES.HD(General TV, 2017 -)
- Osaka melody of my heartHD(Comprehensive TV/NHK OsakaProduction, 2001 -)
- 2001 From early November every year (mid December from 11)NHK Osaka HallPublished live from.
- Nippon TVsystem(NNN,NNS）
- Night record awardSD→All Japan Cable Broadcasting AwardSD→ALL JAPAN Request AwardSD→Best Hit Kayo FestivalHD(Yomiuri TelevisionProduction, 1968 -)
- Until 1993, it was held in December every year, but after 12, it was held in November. The current title since 1994.元々はOriginallyUSENTorequestThe winners were selected based on the number.The venue is different every year,Festival Hall,Osaka Castle Hall,World Memorial HallHeld mainly. ModeratorSeiji Miyane,Hashimoto Manami(As of 2018).
- originallyNippon Television Music FestivalAfter that, the festival of Nippon Television Music → 1 million people will choose! Renamed as the best artist, it will be broadcast every year in mid-December (3000 to late November) with the current title from 2009, and it will be talked about in that year A program in which the artists who have collected the live appearances. Broadcast time is about 12-2011 hours. Until 11Tokyo Bay NK HallHowever, from 2005 to 2007Yokohama Arena, 2009 yearsTokyo Big SiteAfter 2008/2010Makuhari Messe Event HallとNippon Television Kojimachi Branch G StudioIt is held in each of the two-way relay. ModeratorSakurai Sho(storm),Shinichi Hatori,Tokushima ErikaAnnouncer (2018).
- THE MUSIC DAYHD(2013 -)
- Starting as a special program to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Nippon Television's opening, we will introduce famous songs that give or help Japanese people and famous songs that color TV. The title was "THE MUSIC DAY Power of Music" until the first and second times, but the title changes every year after the third time. The first time is 1 hours (on the wayNNN Straight News等を挿入）、2回目・3回目・4回目・6回目は11時間、5回目は10時間、7回目は9時間30分、8回目・9回目は8時間（途中NNN NewsInsert). Chaired by Sho Sakurai (Arashi), Shinichi Hatori,Asami MizuuraAnnouncer (as of 2019).
- Participation by live viewers as a special Arashi projectGamePlanning is also being implemented.
- TV Asahi (ANN）
- Music Station Super Live→ Music Station Ultra SUPER LIVEHD(1992 -)
- Special year-end special number for M station. A program that is broadcast in late December every year and features lively-listened artists that year. Venue from the firstTokyo Bay NK HallBut only in 2004Saitama Super ArenaSince 2005Makuhari MesseIt is held in the event hall. Broadcast time is about 4 hours (2017: 4 hours 10 minutes). ModeratorTamori,Namiki MarinaAnnouncer (as of 2018).
- Shine! Japan Record AwardHD(1959 -)
- Japan Composer AssociationLive broadcast of the announcement concert that also served as the final judge of the grand prize and the best newcomer award sponsored.Previously it was held every year on New Year's Eve, but it wasn't held on New Year's Eve when it first started. From 2006May 12Held in (Venues since 2004New National TheaterMiddle theater). Count the 2020th by 62. General moderatorShinichiro Azumiannouncer,Yoshioka Riho(As of 2020).
- CDTV Special! New Year's Premier LiveHD→ CDTV Live! Live! New Year's Eve SpecialHD→ CDTV Live! Live! New Year's Eve Premier LiveHD(2001 -)
- CDTVライブ!ライブ!の特番で、毎年大晦日23時50分（2009～2017・2020年は23時45分、2018・2019年は23時55分）からNew YearBroadcast live at 5am early in the morningAll nightSpecial live.A large number of artists who lived up the J-POP scene of the year appeared.The moderatorAi EtoAnnouncer (as of 2020 → 2021).
- Day of musicHD(2011 -)
- Great East Japan EarthquakeBroadcast started in 2011 for the purpose of reconstruction support.Every year in mid-July (7/2013 is late June, 2015 is early August, 6 special edition(11th time)Will be broadcast in mid-March), and popular artistsGreat East Japan Earthquake OfDisaster areaMultiple artists who are related to the song will appear live and sing their own representative songs and the latest songs.The venue is the main venue, TBS Broadcasting Center Studio (only the 11th in Miyagi Prefecture)Sekisui Heim Super Arena) And the disaster area that is the sub-venue (1st timeSendai, The 2ndFukushima-Sendai-Iwate) Has been dual broadcast from the relay. The first broadcast time is 1 hours 7 minutes (on the wayS ☆ 1等を挿入。また一部放送局はS☆1終了後に飛び降り）、2回目は3時間24分、3 - 9回目は7年連続で15時間、10回目は9時間18分、11回目は3時間57分、12回目は8時間54分（3回目 - 10回目・12回目はいずれも途中でJNN news featureOrJNN News, The 11ndJNN Flash NewsInsert). The 3rd to 9th episodes have the longest broadcast time of all music programs (as of 2020).The general moderatorMasahiro Nakai, Shinichiro Azumi announcer (as of March 2021).
- Graduation song music festivalHD(2017 -)
- Broadcast from 2017. Broadcast in late March every year. They will perform mainly graduation songs and spring songs, and will develop VTR projects and collaboration projects with dramas. Chaired by Ai Eto announcer (as of 3).
- Christmas music festivalHD→ CDTV Live! Live! Christmas SpecialHD(2017 -)
- Broadcast from 2017. Broadcast in late December every year. They mainly perform Christmas songs, love songs, and winter songs, and develop VTR projects and collaboration projects with dramas (collaboration projects with dramas have not been done since 12). Program navigator[Annotation 6]Is Ai Eto announcer (as of 2019).
- TV Tokyo series (TXN）
- TV Tokyo Music FestivalHD(2014 -)
- In 2014, TV Tokyo was held for the first time to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its opening. Since then, it has been held annually as a large-scale summer music program on TV Tokyo. There are a wide range of artists performing, including enka singer and pop singer.
- Broadcast on TV TokyoEntertainment showsA collaboration project with is also being conducted.
- 放送時間は4時間後半台（2014年は4時間54分、2015年は4時間18分、2016年・2017年は4時間23分）(2018年は5時間)。会場は2014年の第1部は「Gotanda/Yuport, Part 2014 of 2・From 2015 onwards,TV Tokyo Tennozu StudioFrom the live broadcast. ModeratorTaichi Kokubun(TOKYO) (As of 2018).
- Fuji Television Network, Incsystem(FNN,FNS）
- FNS Song FestivalHD(1974 -)
- It's a music program that airs every December and features live artists who attracted a lot of attention that year, but it was once one of the award races.Currently, among the performing artistscollaboration(Co-star) is the main. In addition, the broadcast time is from the latter half of the 3 hours to the first half of the 4 hours (2017 hours and 4 minutes in 28), the venue is the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa large banquet hall "Fiten" (only in 2014 with Fuji TV headquarters V5 studio Live broadcast from (relay). ModeratorAiba Masaki(storm),Yumi NagashimaAnnouncer (as of 2019). From 2015, it will be broadcast twice, the first night will be held at the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa large banquet hall "Hiten", and the second night will be broadcast live from Fuji TV head office studio. In 2, live broadcasting was continued for 1 hours and 2 minutes for 2016 consecutive weeks, totaling 2 hours and 4 minutes. From 18, it will be broadcast for 8 hours and 36 minutes live for two consecutive weeks, and the total broadcast time will be 2017 hours and 2 minutes.
- FNS Song Summer FestivalHD→ FNS Kayosai SummerHD(2012 -)
- It is a derivative program of "FNS Kayosai" and started broadcasting in 2012. It is commonly known as the "Summer FNS Kayosai" and is broadcast every year in late July or early August. "FNS Kayosai" is being broadcast live at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa "Hiten", while the venue for this program is until 7.Yoyogi First GymnasiumIt was broadcast live from. Similar to "FNS Kayo Matsuri", the collaboration (co-starring) between the performing artists is the main. Broadcast time is 4 hours and 28 minutes. ModeratorAiba Masaki(storm), Yumi Nagashima announcer (as of 2020). Also, in 2016, it was broadcast for a long time at Fuji Television Headquarters studio for more than 10 hours from the first day of the program to half a day from half day. Until 2019, it was broadcast under the title of "FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri". Broadcast time is 10 hours and 9 minutes.
- FNS Song Festival AutumnHD(2021 -)
- It is a derivative program of "FNS Kayosai" and will start broadcasting in 2021.
- A new music special number produced by the staff of "FNS Kayosai".. Until now, terrestrial music programsmiddle agedSince the layer has the decision-making power of the program, the cast of the performers was in a semi-fixed state and it was in a deadlock, but this program was planned as a breakthrough., Featuring anime, games, and 2.5-dimensional stage singers.
Current playlist show
A program that creates a playlist led by the program and broadcasts its live performance and VTR.The Music Station has been planning a "Playlist Challenge" since 2020..
- Month 1 regular program
- PLAYLIST (TBS, 2018-)
- Special program
- I want to listen now! Strongest playlist (BS TV Tokyo, 2020)
- D4DJ presents CDTV Special Edition Everyone can sing! God Playlist Music Festival (TBS, 2020)
Current music variety program
- There is a talk corner besides the artist's singing scene. ModeratorNankai Candies.
- Kaiun Ongakudo(TBS, 2003-)
- Onyuu-On Ryu-(TV TOKYO, TV TOKYO music production, 2005-)
- Night of the Otobo family→OTOBOKE Bar→Sound blur POPS(TOKYO MX, 2011-)
- It was broadcast on BS-TBS for a while.
- music ru TV(TV Asahi, April 2012 -)
- Composer,Music producer OfHyadainIs MC's music information variety. It consists of a guest corner and music information.amateurThere are also artist battles.
- Buzz rhythm(NTV series, 2015-)
- BakarismCrown program.
- Kanjam Perfect Burn Show(TV Asahi, 2015-)
- Kanjani EightCrown program.Each time, various artists are invited as guests, and talks and jam sessions with Kanjani Eight are broadcast.
- Long time special program
- When an artist belonging to Johnny's office is in charge of the main personality, live projects are held everywhere in the program.
- Special program
- Domoto Brothers→ Shin Domoto Brothers → Domoto Brothers SP (Fuji TV, April 2001-)
- KinKi KidsThe main program.Each time, a group of guests (often not musicians) were invited to talk and a session was held by "Domoto Brothers Band". April 1-Until September 2001, "Domoto Brothers", October 4-Current title until the end of the broadcast. It was a regular broadcast until September 2004, but since then it has become a special program for the beginning of the year or the end of the year.
- General viewers and entertainers compete for the score of the online karaoke scoring function.Masaaki Sakai,Kanako Yanagihara,Miki Shigeta(TV TOKYO announcer) is the moderator. Regular broadcast until March 2019.
- Nodojiman THE World!(NTV, 2011-)
- Foreigner version of "NHK's Pride". Singing songs are limited to J-POP and Enka. Chaired by Masahiro Nakai (SMAP)Yukari Nishio.
- Higashino/Kato Best Ten I Want to Listen to This Song(NTV, 2018-)
- Tenkaichi Music Festival-Festival of Pleasure Music that Shakes Your Heart- (NTV, 2020-)
Current idol song program
Mainly topics related to idol songs and idol groups such as live performances, talk shows, PV production, and prayers for success.
- Regular program
- Johnny's Jr.Appears.Johnny's OfficeSing the songs that the artists belong to. In addition, "The Shonen Club Premium" is broadcast every third week.
- With this finger ~ rare!(Fuji TV, 2017-)
- Rino SashiharaCrown program.
- Crown program (regular program)
- Each of them has a main appearanceCrown programOr, in the music section of regular programs, your own new song or hit song, orSingle songBesides, it is rarely shown on other music programsCoupling song,Album songHas also been shown. In addition, it is often shown in full size, which is rarely shown in other music programs.
- Nogizaka under construction(TV Aichi/TV Tokyo, April 2015 -)
- Last idol
- Last idol→ Last Idol ~ Last Idol, Nice to meet you! ~ (TV Asahi, 2017-)
- Special program
- Johnny's Countdown Live(1998-2013, 2015 -)
- Johnny's OfficeAs an annual memberTokyo Domeからlive broadcastEntertainment show at.
- "Hit Song Medley" performing the famous medleys of each group, "Group Change Medley" performing the original song with another group, and two different groups each performing together. There are lots of projects that can't be seen on other music programs, such as "Yume no 2 Shot", which shows hit songs at, and "Shuffle Medley," which shows songs in a special unit that shuffles the members of each group.
- TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL(BS Sky PerfecTV !, Fuji TV NEXT, 2010-)
- 2010 isSukachanIt was broadcast on, but since 2011Fuji Television NEXTIt is mainly broadcast. Since 2013, BS SKY PerfecTV! Has joined the sponsorship, and some of them have been broadcast on BS SKY PerfecTV !.Also, depending on the year, terrestrial broadcastingFuji Television Network, IncBut some are being broadcast.
- Idol soul avalanche rock!(BS Tv Tokyo, TV TOKYO music production, 2016-)
- Originally it was a single-shot broadcast of TV TOKYO.
Current music history program
- Song golden hit(TBS, 2017-)
- It started broadcasting in 2017 and broadcasts about twice a year. Each time, one theme related to music (eg, “2st 1th year of Oricon”, “Diva's CD/Record total sales ranking of 1”, etc.) is set, and songs that match the theme are displayed as valuable images of TBS-based successive music programs. introduce. There are also intro quiz projects invited by several panelists in the studio, and hit songs by singer guests. ModeratorMasaaki Sakai,Hiroyuki Miyasako(After the rain)Such.
- Following "Nippon Television Network System Best Artist" broadcasted at the end of the year from 2001 and "THE MUSIC DAY" broadcasted in the summer from 2013, it is the third special program of Nippon Television Network System, "Now, now. The song I want to listen to the most is here. ”“ I will take you to the present and the old days. ”Premium MusicWill be shown in the form of "○○ History" by NTV's treasured video and live singing. The moderator of the "NTV Best Artist" series is Sho Sakurai (Arashi), but this program has been published so far.Kento Nakajima(Sexy Zone),Hirano Shiaya(King & Prince),Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN),Nao MatsushitaHas served.
- Movie music is amazing!(2020-, NHK BS Premium, NHK BS4K)
- Film Music(Mainly Western movies) will be broadcast with the singing voice of the singer and the live performance of the orchestra, along with the famous scenes of the movie. MC isKen Yasuda(TEAM NACS),Tomomi Hirose(NHK announcer).
Current impersonation program
- Special program
- Imitation throne decision match(Fuji TV, 1973-2000/2012-)
- Bakusho mimicry mimicry Kouhaku Uta Gassen Special(Fuji TV, 2000-)
- This program is the only show smash hit singer, the current popular singer and comedian who is currently breaking,Comedy showIt can be said to be a fusion program of music programs.
- The brother's program, "Uta ga Mei Uta Throne Battle Special", is a younger brother's program.
Current public programming
Interviews mainly focusing on one pair of artists,documentaryIs the mainstream.
- SONGS(NHK, April 2007 -)
- A group of artists will appear each time to perform a studio live concert, as well as talk about the background of the birth of music and their thoughts on music.Talk (dialogue) is also held.Oizumi Hiroshi(TEAM NACS) Appeared as the face of the program (after 2018).
- Special program
- Yume Chika 18(Hokkaido TV, 2000-)-From September 2020Mari Tsuchiya(Hokkaido Television Announcer) appears as a navigator.
Current music information program
- COUNT DOWN TV → CDTV Saturday (TBS, midnight, April 1993 -)
- The latest J-POP rankings, thematic rankings, the latest single album information, and guest artist mini-lives are released every week. uniqueCGPopular with characters. It was renamed and renewed to "CDTV Saturday" from the 2020th broadcast of April 4.
Current audience participation / audition program
- NHK Throat(NHK General TV, 1953-) * Radio broadcasting from 1946
- It is broadcast every Sunday noon, and often takes the first place together with "NHK Kayo Concert" in the weekly music program category. The guest isEnka singerTwo sets are in principle.
- Ciba TV Karaoke Grand Prize 21(Chiba TV, 1982 -)
- Gunma TV Karaoke Grand Prize→New Karaoke Award→Karaoke channel(Gunma Television, 1981-)
- King of songs (Tochigi TV）
- Distribution program
- Birth of Lapstaa!(AbemaTV, 2017-)
Current classic show
- Midnight concert→Yomiuri Symphonic Live ~ Midnight Concert→Reading Symphonic Live(NTV)
- Untitled concert(TV Asahi, 1964-)
- Idemitsu Showa ShellProvided by one company. Over 50 years since the start of broadcastingLongevity program.. The present moderator isMikiji Ishimaru.
- Classic club(NHK-BS2, 2000-)
- Premium theater(NHK BS Premium, 2010-)
- Classic tv(NHK Educational TV, 2021-)
- Classic mini show
- Masterpiece album(NHK General TV, NHK Educational TV, NHK BS Premium, NHK BS4K, NHK BS8K, NHK World Premium, 1976-)
- 100 music(TV TOKYO, BS TV Tokyo, 2011-,Daiwa House Industryprovide)
- Classic special program
- The 1th of XNUMX Suntory(Daily broadcast)
- Every yearMay 12Broadcast as a 1-hour digest version.
- Tokyu Jilbester Concert(TV Tokyo, BS TV Tokyo)
Current brass band program
- Special program
- Sound!吹奏楽の甲子園Koshien for brass band(BS Asahi, 2010-)
- "All Japan Band CompetitionA program that broadcasts.
Current nursery rhymes, anime songs, virtual idol programs
- General program
- With mom(NHK Education, 1959-)
- Uta no nisanas well as the Uta no SisterAppears. "Dango 3 brothers(1999) "Donska bread bread”(2009) and other hit songs.
- Musica Piccolyno(NHK Education, 2012-)
- Mu-Komi + Plus TV(BS Sky PerfecTV !, 2017-)
- Anison Days(BS11, 2017-)
- Beautiful Japanese songs that I want to leave for childrenHD4K(BS Asahi / BS Asahi 4K, 2017-)
- Fun Fun Kitty!(TV TOKYO, 2020-)
- Mini show
- Everyone's song(NHK, 1961-)
- Special program
- Nursery Rhymes Children's Song ContestGrand Prix Tournament (BS Asahi)
- The biggest festival in the history of anime songs ~ Animelo Summer Live ~ → Anison! Premium! Presents Luxury Festival! Animelo Summer Live(NHK BS Premium, 2013-)
- JAPA-CON Special Edition Animelo Summer Live Special Program(BS Fuji, 2014-)
- 24 hours bundle! TV(TOKYO MX, 2017 -)
- BanG Dream!New Year's special program that broadcasts live images and anime images. In 2017, "Bandri!" Special BanG! ~ New Year PARTY ~, and in 2018, "Bandri! & Garpa New Year 13 Hours Special ”was broadcast.
- Anison! Premium!(NHK BS Premium / NHK BS4K, 2018-)
- (TOKYO MX, 2019-)
- NHK Virtual Red and White Singing Battle(NHK, 2020-)
- 13 people vote for anime song general election(TV Asahi series, 2020-)
- Please! RankingDerived special number of the series.
Current video clip show
- Video clip mini show
- (TV Saitama)
- Japanese music BREAK, Western music BREAK (both WOWOW)
- A program that broadcasts PV that continues from music paradise. Two songs play in 10 minutes. Free broadcast that can be viewed by non-WOWOW subscribers.
- MUSIC FILE→GAKUON!(ABC TV,ABC MediacomProduction, 1990 -)
- Music break(TV TOKYO, TV TOKYO music production)
- JOCX-TV filler→SOUND WEATHER(Fuji TV, 1994-)
- All night music(TV TOKYO, TV TOKYO music production, 1995-)
Current rock and pop programs
- School-R(TV TOKYO, TV TOKYO music production)
- Only on tvhip hopMusic program.
- Distribution program
- AbemaMix(AbemaTV, January 2017, 1 -) Hip-hop live show
- Gog Festival→ Pink The NIGHT (AbemaTV, December 2017-) Special program, distribution program
Current Western music specialty program
- Katsuya KobayashiA program specializing in Western music that is familiar to VJ (Video Jockey). It was broadcast on TV Asahi in the 1980s and gained immense popularity. It has been remade since 2003. Major at the beginning of the programタ イ ヤManufacturer'sBridgestoneIt was an offer.
Current Enka / Kayokyoku program
- Heisei Kayo Cram School→New Heisei Kayo Juku→ Heisei Kayo Juku 2 → Reiwa Kayo Juku (BS Nippon Television, BS Nippon Television 4K, TV Hokkaido)
- UHF series until 2010, from 2010 to 2015BS AsahiSo from 2015 to 2019BS12 TwelveWas being broadcast on.
- BS 20th Century Japanese Song →BS Japanese song→New BS Japanese song(NHK BS Premium, 1997-)
- BS Japan, heart song(BS Nippon Television・ BS Nippon Television 4K, April 2003-)
- Kazuo Tokumitsu's masterpiece Nippon Showa Kayo(BS Tele, 2013 -)
- Showa was shining→ Showa of Tetsuya Takeda was shining (BS TV Tokyo, 2013-)
- In the early days, it often covered things other than music, but gradually more and more Showa Kayo was taken up.
- Japanese famous song, life, song→Japanese masterpieces World masterpieces Life, songs→Life, there is a song(BS Asahi / BS Asahi 4K, 2013-)
- Your song request→ (BS Fuji, 2014 -)
- Aki Yashiro Good song Good story(BS11, 2019 -)
- Tatsumi Akira's That's Flame Song(Gifu Chan, 2020 -)
- Special program
- Melody of memories(General TV and others, 1969 -)
- Broadcast in August every year,DateA program centered on. It is also called "summer red and white". In 2020, "" was broadcast instead of this program.
- 4-hour special of the song you want to listen to(TBS series, 2008-)
- Broadcasting started in 2008, programReorganizationBroadcast twice a year mainly during the period. A selection of songs centered around 2s and 1970s enka and popular songs, a treasured piece from among TBS-based successive music programsVTRThe introduction part and about 10 pairs of guests are composed of two parts, a representative song of their own and a studio of famous songs of the past (Akasaka Special Hall on the program) Singing and talking parts. Broadcast time is currently about 2 hours[Annotation 7]However, before that, there were times of three hours and three and a half hours. The moderator is Shinichiro Azumi announcer.
Current enka specialty program
- Yoko Enka straight line(TV TOKYO and others, TV TOKYO music production)
- Yoko NagayamaCrown program.
- Kitajima SaburoCrown program. Until 2012, it was broadcast mainly on the TV Tokyo network.
- → Hiroshi Takeshima's Song MAX (Independent Station, BS12 Twelve, 2000-)
- Takeshima HiroshiCrown program.
- BS Enka no Hanamichi(BS TV Tokyo / BS TV Tokyo 4K, 2020-)
- It was resumed for the first time in 20 years since the end of the TV Tokyo series program of the same name.Narration tooRyoko KinomiyaWill continue to be in charge.In addition, it is said that it was produced in the pastHi-vision productionBroadcast tailored to a one-hour program that combines the completely new works of.
- Special program
- Japanese poetry award(BS Tele・ BS TV Tokyo 4K, 1978-) * The award itself has been available since 1994.
- The purpose is to nurture enka, and to popular songwriter and popular enka singerGatewayMusic festival. Also, in the prize-winning race at the end of the year, it is performed only for enka. By the way, until the end of November until 2011Sunday big variety枠で放送されていたが、2012年から2016年までは12月第1木曜日の20・21時台、2017年からは12月第1日曜日に放送されている。会場はテレビ東京本社第1スタジオ。司会はKazuo Tokumitsu,Yuki MatsumaruAnnouncer (as of 2014). In addition, it was broadcast on TV TOKYO from 1994 to 2017, on Nippon TV from 1990 to 1993, and on NHK General TV from 1978 to 1989.
Current folk show
- Konosuke Sakazaki's Momoiro Folk Village NEXT→ Shiori Tamai x Kohnosuke Sakazaki's Odaiba Folk Village NEXT (Fuji TV NEXT, September 2014-)
Current overseas broadcast programs
- General program
- Previously, it was also broadcast on NHK General TV.
- Special program
- SONGS OF TOKYO(NHK World TV / NHK General TV, 2018-)
Current Western TV music programs
- From 2002USThe idol audition program that is being broadcast on.
Current Korean TV music program
- Music bank(KBS）
- SBS popular song(SBS）
- Show! Center of K-POP(MBC）
- M! Countdown(Mnet）
- SHOW CHAMPION(MBC Music)
- THE SHOW (SBS MTV)
- Simpley K-POP (Arirang tv）
- KBS Song Festival(KBS year-end program)
- SBS Song Festival(SBS year-end program)
- MBC Song Festival(MBC year-end program)
List of past music programs
Past Japanese music programs
Past song programs
- Morinaga Spark Show(Fuji Television, 1962-1963)
- As the title saysMorinaga ConfectioneryA program provided by one company. From this showSpark 3 daughtersDebuted.
- A music program that was broadcast from 1959 to 1970 when Fuji Television started broadcasting.Watanabe ProductionProduced byThe PeanutIs also famous for pushing up to stardom. ModeratorMickey Curtis,Jun Nagasawa,Tree nut nanaetc.
- Grand Prix of TBS Song(TBS, 1967-1971)
- Singing roman studio(Fuji Television, 1970-1971)
- Stage 101(NHK General Television, 1970-1974)
- A pioneer of NHK's music program for young people. Every week, a young singer appeared as "Young 101" and staged. ModeratorHiroshi Sekiguchi,Tetsuko KuroyanagiEt al.Nakamura HachidaiRagaMusic directorServed.
- This week's hit bulletin→Golden song breaking news(Fuji Television, 1967-1975)
- As long as there are top star shows and songs(TBS, 1976-1977)
- Song Grand Show(NHK General Television, 1964-1968, 1974-1977)
- The groundbreaking of the NHK song show program.GSAt the height of boomThe TigersThe anecdote of the appearance of is famous.
- Best 30 popular songs(NET TV, 1972-1976, 1978-1979)
- Japanese song(NET TV, 1971-1979)
- Kayo Wide Bulletin!!(TV Asahi, 1979)
- "Best 30" (2nd term) was expanded and renewed for 30 minutes.
- Big show(NHK General Television, 1974-1979)
- One group of singers appears every time. CurrentBS2"Kurashide Theater" and CSChannel GingaIs being broadcast on.
- Sound Trip Dream Galaxy Railway (Channel 12 in Tokyo)
- Big best ten(Fuji Television, 1979-1980)
- The Request Show(NET TV → TV Asahi, 1959-?, 1979-1980)
- It started at the same time as the opening of NET in 1959 (monochrome, the end time unknown). The second period (color) was broadcast for one year from 2.
- Red and White Singing ContestA program that should be called a commercial version of. "Lie detectorThe corner became popular. White team captainMasaaki Sakai, BeniKiyoko Suizenji-Yuki OkazakiSix of them served as captains.
- Dream big studio(TV Asahi, 1982)
- Broadcast on Thursday 22:00 immediately after "The Best Ten". Moderator is "Best Ten" and has experience of acting on behalf of Hiroshi KumeTamoriとToshiyuki NishidaHowever, because Nishida was busy with the schedule, it was changed to shooting by corner, and Tamori's opponent role was changed to Ichiro Furudate of the station Ana at that time, but the popularity declined and eventually.Tatsuya EmperorTamori, Furudate Frozen, and Nishida also discontinued along with the producer's surrender, and they are discontinued in 8 times.
- Thursday hit show(TV Asahi, 1982)
- Song Grand Hit Show(TV Asahi, 1982-1983)
- The Best Hit '83(TV Asahi, 1983)
- Song wide 90 minutes!(NTV, 1982-1986)
- The Top Ten(NTV, 1981-1986)
- It was reborn as an orthodox ranking program, unlike "NTV Red and White Song Best Ten".Masaaki SakaiとIkue SakakibaraWas chaired by.Shibuya Public HallThe live broadcast from was on sale.
- Let's Go Young(NHK General Television, 1974-1986)
- Popular every weekIdolAppears.Sundays Back dancerWas performing as. ModeratorHiromitsu Suzuki,Shunichi Tokura,Yosuke Okawa,Hitomi IshikawaServed.BS2"Kuradashi theaterIn addition to broadcasting, CSDai-ichi Kosho Star KaraokeBut on air.
- The Sunday -THE SUNDAY-(Fuji Television, 1986-1987)
- Lotte Song Album→Lotte song album NOW(TBS, 1958-1979, 1985-1986, 1986-1987)
- "It's been a week since I was here"...Hiroshi TamakiA popular song program that has been popular for over 20 years with the famous MC.Lotte OfCrown sponsor program.
- Young Studio 101(NHK General Television, 1986-1988)
- The successor to "Let's Go Young". Moderator is the first termRyo AmamiyaとHisahiro Ogura, The second termMALTAAre in charge of each. During MALTA mode, idols acted as assistants on a monthly basis.
- Musical Together(TBS, 1989)
- Broadcast for 1989 months from October 10. Tetsuko Kuroyanagi,Junji TakadaModerator.
- The Best Ten(TBS, 1978-1989)
- Live broadcasting of 10 song rankings every week.Tetsuko KuroyanagiとKume HiroshiI was familiar with the excellent moderator combination. "I will chase you, if you go out, wherever you go"TaglineEvery time, from every place called "chasing man"announcerIt is also famous that there was a broadcast by. Kume's successorHiroyuki Konishi→Kenji MatsushitaAnna →Masayuki WatanabeServed.
- Japanese song(TV Tokyo, 1982-1989)
- 1968-A signboard song program that was broadcast for 1990 years until 22.前期は歌謡バラエティ番組として、後期は演歌・ポップス・アイドルからThe first half is a variety show of songs, and the second half is from enka, pops, and idols.Lock-new music・Classic ・jazzIt has been popular for a long time as an authentic taste program with live performances of full chorus with almighty guests. The main moderator was from the start of broadcasting to the 1000th time.Yoshimura MariTo the topTakehiko Maeda,Inoue Jun,Ichiro FurudateAre in charge. From 1985 to 1989, a two-hour program (Night hit studio DELUXE)Became. Except some timesFuji TV TWO→Fuji TV ONEIt was rebroadcast at, but it ended in 2011 and the rebroadcast is suspended for the time being.
- Song top ten(NTV, 1986-1990)
- It is a program that inherited "The Top Ten"Shibuya Public HallAlthough it was a live broadcast from then, it continued until the last episode in private from Nippon Television Kojimachi Broadcasting Center G Studio. Chaired by Kazuo TokumitsuMako IshinoIt was a combination, but since 1987Shimada Shinsuke-Akiko WadaInstead of the combination.
- It was the successor to "Young Studio 101",1980 In response to the band boom from the mid-teens, it is composed mainly of idol-centered lines and rock and pop artists' studio live and talk.
- G-STAGE(Fuji Television, 1991-1992)
- SOUND ARENA(Fuji TV, 1992)
- Live TOMATO(TVK, produced by Mucom, 1986-1993)
- Breaking! Song Daiji Ten(NTV, 1996-2005)
- The keyword is "Songs, eras and times". A program that announced the past ranking and this week's ranking at the same time. Moderator: Kazuo Tokumitsu, Naoko Iijima →Emily Nakayama.
- Pop jam(NHK General Television, 1993-2007)
- 1993 から2007 A program that was broadcast for up to 14 years. About 7 or 8 popular artists appear each time. BasicallyNHK HallMore publicly recorded in live format. ModeratorHiroko Moriguchi,LOL problem,Koichi Domoto,Yuka,Nishikawa Takanori,Cheap MegumiThey were in charge (Ahn is a navigator).Phase 1 (1993) and Phase 2 (1994),9th period (DX, 2006) TheOne-off programwas.
- MUSIC JAPAN(NHK General Television, April 2007-March 4)
- Several sets of artists who color the latest J-POP scene will appear. Navigatorperfume. Broadcast from midnight on Sunday after 2014.Voice actor OfMizuki Nana narrator・It is a music program showing new songs, and as an irregular planAnime song singerI was also planning to handle.
- A music program where performing artists present new songs and representative songs in full chorus. Three groups of artists appear every week. ModeratorBecky,Hama Okamoto(OKAMOTO'S).
- Special program
- The first year-end music program on TBS TV opening,Dancho ChickKinzuru perfume (now:Mandom) Provided by one company. NHK Red and White Singing Battle (1955, 21:15-23:00) was broadcast almost at the same time. Next day1956 Is "All Star Tancho Uta Gassen」というタイトルで、19:00 - 22:00の3時間番組に変更し、「紅白」と被る21:00以降は「隠し芸」にした。2010年11月25日放送の『Want to know!] Introduced.
- The successor to "All-Star (Tancho) Uta Gassen". Initially, as in the "Tancho Uta Gassen", there was a song show until 21:00, and there was a variety after "21:00" when "Kohaku" was worn.1961 After that, it was a two-hour program that consisted only of Kayo shows. After this, the "Japan Record Award" will be broadcast.
- World Song Festival(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- All Japan Kayo Music Festival(TV Asahi)
- Megalopolis Song Festival(TV Tokyo, every June, 6-1982)
- Tokyo Music Festival(TBS, 1972-1990, 1992)
- Young Kayo Grand Prix/Rookie Grand Prix(TV Asahi, --1993)
- Japan Kayo Award(Nippon TV, Fuji TV, TV Asahi, TV Tokyo, in charge of rotating each year. 1970-1993)
- Federation of Broadcast Music Producers (TBS/JNN/JRNSponsored by commercial broadcasters other than affiliated companies. It was held in November every year, but ended in 11.
- Nippon Television Music Festival→ Nippon Television Music Festival (NTV, 1975-2000)
- It was popular with awards with unique names such as the "Konoha dove Award".
- Countdown all hits(TBS, 1996-2002)
- CDTVIn addition to introducing a number of hit songs on the VTR, a talk and live performance with artists will be held. Chaired by Toshiaki Megumi,Marina WatanabeAnd others. Irregular special number.
- Held tonight! Dream Song Festival Million Artist Live 2007 (NTV, March 2007, 3)
- HAPPY Xmas SHOW→The Platinum Ticket(NTV series, 2003-2009)
- BS Eternal Music Complete Works(NHK BS Premium, 2005-2010)
- It was broadcast irregularly. Public recording at NHK Hall.Anime song,Popular song,Group soundsWidely featured.
- Million hit concert(NTV, March 2010, 9)
- Japan Gold Disc Award(NTV → NHK general TV → NHK-BS2 →WOWOW→ BS Sky PerfecTV !, 1990-2012)
- Japan Record AssociationSponsorship. Established in 1986. From 1992-2006, broadcast the award ceremony at NHK Hall every March. Initially, it was broadcast live on general television, but then it moved to BS3, and general television was recording and re-editing the edited version at a later date. However, in 2 and 2007, the award ceremony was discontinued and the broadcast was gone because it was only an award conference, but the 2008 award ceremony was recorded and broadcast at WOWOW.
- FNS Music Special Program Let's Walk Upward-Let's Become One in Japan-(Fuji TV, September 2011, 3)
- Fuji TVGreat East Japan EarthquakeCharity music show. "Let's become one Japan", which is part of the title, was the slogan for FNS's recovery charity after the Great East Japan Earthquake at that time. All the performers' galasJapanese Red Cross SocietyWas donated to This program goes beyond FNSNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Through Tohoku (on TVJNNThe radio station (which is affiliated with) was also recorded and broadcast early in the morning (midnight of the day) before dawn the next day. Chaired by Takeshi Kusanagi (SMAP),Takashima Aya(Free announcer).
- FNS Kayo Festival Uta no Summer Festival 2011(Fuji TV, September 2011, 8)
- "FNS Song Festival』Extra edition. Past collaborations and Showa Idol,SMAP x SMAPA special program that looks back on famous scenes such as the music corner co-starred in. Chaired by Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (SMAP) and Aya Takashima (free announcer).
- Premier Music Festival 2011 Summer ~ Let's do our best! Nippon no Uta ~→ Thursday 8 o'clock concert ~ Summer Festival Nippon no Uta ~ (2011-2013)
- Summer Festival Nippon SongIt is a successor special program, and now handles songs other than enka and popular songs.
- Premiere music festival(TV Tokyo, 2011-2013)
- Tonneluzu is live! Show all music programs!!-Let's be energetic with famous songs-(Fuji TV, September 2012, 3)
- Tunnels(Takaaki Ishibashi-Noritake Kinashi) Was the general moderator.
- Fuji Television in 1997Odaiba15 years to move to, 1997-2012 Fuji TV all music programs and masterpieces, and a special program looking back on the 100 selections of legendary co-stars seen only on Fuji TV music programs. In addition, live performances by the performing artists were also held.
- FNS masterpiece festival 55 years looking back with treasured images -NO MUSIC, NO TV.-(Fuji TV, September 2013, 11)
- A special program that was broadcast as "Fuji Television 55th Anniversary Special Program", looking back on the history of Japanese music from 1959 when Fuji Television started broadcasting from 55, along with the precious images of the past remaining in Fuji Television's music program. There was also a talk between the performing artists. Chaired by Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (SMAP) and Ayako Kato announcer.
- Nippon song to choose with family(NHK General Television, 1994-2014)
- "Tomorrow" concert ○ year after the earthquake(Comprehensive TV[Annotation 8], 2012-2016)
- Japan Cable Awards(TBS, 1975-2017)
- Held around mid-December each year (November 12, 2010, November 11, 18)Can systemMusic festival that selects winners based on the number of requests to. The venue will be held at TBS Broadcast Center Studio in 2003-2008/2010-2014/2016 (up to 1999)Tokyo Postal Savings Hall(Now Tokyo Mielparque Hall), 2000Tokyo Bay NK Hall, 2001 and 2002Aoyama Theater, 2009 yearsNakano Sanguraza, 2015 yearsGrand Prince Hotel New TakanawaInternational hall Pamir large banquet hall "Hokushin"). Although the television broadcast ended in 2017, the grand prize itself will continue to be held by the National Cable Music Broadcasting Association.
- FNS Uta no Spring Festival(Fuji TV series, 2016-2017)
- It is a derivative program of "FNS Kayosai" and started broadcasting in 2016. It is commonly known as the "Spring FNS Kayosai" and is broadcast in late March every year. Unlike the "FNS Kayo Festival" and "FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri", the entire program is recorded, and the past VTR plans, location plans of the performing artists, and talks between the performing artists are the main features. There will also be studio live performances by the performing artists. It has not been broadcast since 3. Chaired by Chisato Moritaka, Ken Watanabe (Annako), and Ayako Kato announcer (as of 2018). Broadcast time is 2017 hours and 4 minutes.
- CDTV Special! Halloween Music Festival ←Halloween music festival(TBS series, 2016-2017)
- Broadcast from 2016. Broadcast in late October every year.HalloweenCosplay to the specified costumes to show off hit songs, and develop VTR projects and special projects that are not usually seen. There is no broadcast after 2018.
- Music special program that is broadcast every February or March. Mainly collaboration (co-starring) between the performing artists. Hosted by Becky and OKAMOTO'S (as of 2). Broadcast time is 3 hours and 2017 minutes.
- Music Station Ultra FES(TV Asahi, 2015-2018)
- Autumn of M station special number. A program that is broadcast in late September every year and features the artists who have supported the program in each era. The venue is the same as regular broadcastTV AsahiHead office No. 1ス タ ジ オIs being held in. Broadcast time is about 10 hours (2015 hours 2016 minutes in 9 and 48, 2017 hours 10 minutes in 18). Chaired by Tamori,Ayaka HironakaAnnouncer (as of 2018).
- It was held in 2015 to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the broadcasting of MST, and in 2016 to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the broadcasting of MST.
Past Enka / Kayokyoku programs
Showa Kayo etc. Only those broadcast after the J-POP era.
- (TV Osaka）
- Broadcast once a month on Tuesday morning hours.magazineInterlocked with "".
- Tokumitsu & Croquette's "Time for Masterpieces"(TV Tokyo, 2005-2006)
- NHK Kayo Hall→NHK Kayo Stage→NHK Kayo Parade→Kayo Request Show→NHK hit stage→NHK Bible Concert(NHK General Television, 1981-2016)
- Many enka singers appear. Moderator is mainly NHK announcer (Keiichi Ikukata,Yamakawa Shizuo,Seiji Kasai,Tokuda Akira,Wataru AbeHowever, in "hit stage"Mi-KeAlso participated in the moderation.
- Enka・It is broadcast mainly on popular songs,Office worker-Middle agedPopular with the age group, weeklyAudience ratingIn the music program division ofNHK ThroatThere are many weeks that take the first place with.NHK HallfromLive broadcastAlthough it is basic, there are also weeks when famous scene collections are broadcast and live weeks from rural areas. Also, during the summer and winter holidays, there are also weeks when it is not broadcast. Successive hostsMasaaki Sakai,Ryuji MiyamotoAnna (then),Wataru AbeAnna and others. Moderator since April 2013Tetsuya Takayamaannouncer.
- Special program
- It was broadcast on the first Friday of July every year.The successor program is "Premier Music Festival 2011 Summer ~ Let's do our best! Nippon no Uta ~. "
- Nippon no Uta #Year Forgotten Nippon no Uta(TV Tokyo, 1998-2007, 2009-2014)
- It was broadcast on New Year's Eve every year.
- Autumn Festival Nippon Song(TV TOKYO, 2016)
- Thursday 8 o'clock concert-masterpiece! Japanese song- →Friday 7pm Concert ~ Masterpiece! Japanese Song ~(TV Tokyo, October 2011-September 10)
- A selection of songs centered on enka/kayo songs, recorded from each hall in the Tokyo metropolitan area (Sagami Women's University Green HallWas relatively common). The moderatorRyuji Miyamoto,Yuki MatsumaruAna.
- Kayo Charity Concert(NHK General Television, 1990-2017)
- 2017 On August 8, it was reported that NHK is considering closing this program last time in the autumn of the same year., It hasn't been announced since then, but it has not been produced or broadcast since 2018.
- Spring Festival Nippon no Uta(TV TOKYO, 2017)
- Yuji Miyake and Shota Harufutei's thank you song troupe(Fuji TV series, 2017-2018)
- Focusing on the songs that were hit in the 1960s and 70s, the programs were divided into individual times from the history of Japanese songs in the Showa era, and the anecdotes and birth stories of the songs that decorated that era are introduced on the VTR. At the same time, the singer performs his representative song in the studio. ModeratorYuji Miyake,Shunfutei Shota.. Broadcast time is 1 hours 2 minutes for the first time, 54 hours 2 minutes for the second time[Annotation 9].
- (TV TOKYO,? --2019, irregular / holiday daytime frame)
- The singer will perform the latest songs centered on enka and popular songs. ModeratorWakako Shimazaki,Kazuya Masudaannouncer.It was broadcast several times a year, but since 2018 it has been broadcast once a year.放送終了Broadcast end.
Past enka specialty programs
Only those broadcast after the era of Kayokyoku.
- Enka Hyakusen(BS11, etc., 1993-2018) * Since then, it has become a radio program.
- Until 2010Sun TVIt was being broadcast elsewhere.
- Taisho PharmaceuticalIt has been popular for more than 1 years as a program specialized in enka provided by one company.
- (TV Asahi, 1987-1994)
- Hit studio enka(Fuji Television, 1988-1990)
- Enka only was dealt with in a derivative program of "Night Hit Studio". ModeratorTakao Horiuchi.
Past folk shows
- Folk song battle(Fuji Television, 1966)
- Enthusiastic singing! Showa Folk(BS Asahi, 2015-2018)
- (BS Premium, -2018)
Past electronic music and DTM programs
- Hyada x Physical Education Studio ☆ Music(NHK Educational TV, 2021)
Past music variety programs
- Sing! Yang Yang!(TV Tokyo, October 1972-September 4)
- For LeavesIs the main idol variety.
- It's Time! Idol Appears(NTV, October 1974-March 4)
- While a popular idol singer appeared and performed a song,ControlAnd programs to play games. Regular isFinger 5→Zuotobi.
- Hits '76-'79(NTV, October 1976-March 4)
- Nippon Television Music FestivalIs a program sponsored byNomination& The award-winning singer was singing.In addition, the main part of the program is a corner where 1 general men challenge to aim for one general female (rarely a female singer).The moderatorSenri Umihara and Mari→Three let's go→Spring Yasuko/Keiko.
- A program that was broadcast during the daytime on weekdays. ModeratorYokoyama Yasushi-Kiyoshi Nishikawa.Milk soapProvided by one company (in the last stage, provided by several leading milk soap companies). Initially it was a TBS system,Bowel torsionWith the cancellation, it was broadcast on TV Asahi since 1975.
- ShibugakitaiIs the main idol variety. Idol Best Ten (The base program isThe Young Best TenThere was a corner such as ).
- Southern's selfish night!(NTV, 1984)
- Popular idols appeared in large numbers, and in addition to singing, they also challenged Comte. ModeratorThat one.
- CLUB Shinsuke(ABC TV, 1986-1988)
- See belowWestern music specialtyA program that changed the program "Minsuke's MTV Club". See this section for details.
- Sing! Idol Domu(TV Tokyo, 1987-1988)
- Song big fight!(TV TOKYO, 1989)
- Funky tomato(TVK, 1978-1993)
- Kayo Bin Bin House(TV Asahi, 1986-1994)
- Sakurakko Club(TV Asahi, 1991-1994)
- Brilliantly Ah!so(TV Asahi, 1988-1995)
- Maid! Music Las Vegas(TV Asahi, 1994-1995)
- Tamori's music is the world(TV Tokyo, 1990-1994, 1995-1996)
- Moderator Tamori. Music themedQuiz show.
- Quiz! Sing, Music King(Fuji TV, 1996)
- Idol on stage(NHK-BS2, 1993-1997)
- Shimbashi Music Hall(Yomiuri Television, 1997-1998)
- Set in a fictional music hall,Yusuke Santa Maria,Tortoise Matsumoto,Beat takeshiA variety of music that progresses mainly. Unit from this program "ぢ・DaikokudoIs the CD debut. MidnightZZZBroadcast in a frame.
- Rocket punch! MUSIC DELIVERY(Fuji Television, 1998-1999)
- Cheers! Talk Song(Every day broadcasting, Midnight, 1989-2000)
- ModeratorKeiji NomuraWith AnaNakamura Mitsuko.. Every time a guest singer appeared and the song and talk got excited. mainlyKansai areaAlthough it was broadcast in some areas and CS broadcastingSVN (current GAORA)But it was broadcast.
- Music jump(NHK-BS2, 1997-2000)
- Idol on stageSuccessor program.
- Masataka HemiIt started as a talk variety program by the moderator, and after that, "Night and Hippare" and "Night for a lifetime". After the two-part composition of "," was renewed to "THE Evening Hippare". The latest hit song is another singer,Gravure idol,ComedianIt was a karaoke party-like program where people sang. Moderator of "-Hippare"Yuji Miyake-Hideyuki Nakayama-Ryoko Yonekura(End stage). Progress isYasuhiko AkasakaServed.
- LOVE LOVE I love you(Fuji Television, 1996-2001)
- Moderator of KinKi Kids,Takuro Yoshida,Tomoe ShinoharaAppeared regularly. Successor program "Domoto Brothers" → "Shindomoto BrothersIt is connected to.
- music-enta(TV Asahi, October 2000-March 4)
- Takashi Fujii-Seiko Matsuda(LaterShizuka Kudo)・Hideaki TakizawaIs the moderator. Gradually, the variety project of Johnny's Jr. became the center.
- For a limited time only, shiny Tennozu LIVE(TV Tokyo, October-November 2000)
- In the previous program of "MUSIX!",BS JapanIt was broadcast for 2 months only until the month before the opening. ModeratorYuko Nakazawa.
- Lund-mu(TV Tokyo, October 2001-September 10)
- ModeratorLondon boots No. 1 No. 2-Tetsuya Komuro. Guests are mainlyAvex GroupArtist.Ryo TamuraThe solodebutThere was a plan to make it happen.
- Utchan Nanchan's Urinari!!(NTV, 1996-2002)
- Comedy combination-Utchan NanchanAlthough it is the crown program ofPocket Biscuits Series,Urinari Celebrity Social Dance Club,Hospitable BrothersThere were many projects with a strong musical color.この番組で生まれたBorn in this showPocket biscuitsas well as the Black Biscuits TheThe 49th NHK Red and White Singing BattlePlayed.
- MUSIX!(TV Tokyo/BS Japan, December 2000-March 12)
- ayu ready?(Fuji Television, May-September 2003)
- Ayumi Hamasaki OfCrown program.. On the showSea houseBeing talked about by opening. From the middleHokuyoIs added.
- AX MUSIC-FACTORY → AX MUSIC-TV(NTV, --2004)
- Apocalypse(TV Asahi, Midnight, 2000-2004)
- Arizona Magic(NTV, 2004-2005)
- Sound box(Fuji TV, Midnight, 2004-2005)
- BS Fureai Hall(NHK-BS2, April 2004-March 4)
- (Fuji TV, Toryumon Newcomers, June 2006, 6)
- Caxias RECORDS(Climbing gateNewcomers)(Fuji Television Network, Inc,2006 May 6）
- (Kansai TV,2007 May 1）
- Minna TV→Song laugh HOT hit 10 → Uttawara(NTV, 2005-2007)
- Started in April 2005, it was a live broadcast at the beginning, but it was recorded from the middle. It moved from Wednesday to Sunday in October of the same year, and the title was changed twice. Every time I sang and laughed and got excited. StarringAkiko Wada,Matsumoto Jun,Aya MatsuuraAnd others. It ends on January 2007, 1.
- One of the 100 Machami masterpieces, this one song that remains in my heart "This is what I listened to at that time"(NTV, 2007)
- Masami HisamotoIs the host, and looks back on the masterpiece of memory with the guest. It was broadcast for a month only in February 2007.
- MusiG(Yomiuri TV, January 2006-March 4)
- oh ♪ dolly25(TV Asahi, 2006-2007)
- Music variety hosted by Takashi Fujii.
- All power! Tunes(NTV, January-March 2008)
- Oriental radioAnd King KongMCNew sense music variety to serve.Japan McDonald'sOffered by one company, it was broadcast for half a year from April 2008.
- Sound Rico!(Yomiuri TV, midnight, October 2007-March 10)
- Kokorico is a music variety chaired by MC. Two pairs of artists appear as guests every time. It was broadcast in the midnight frame.
- Omotenashi Music Variety Mucha ∞ Buri!(TV Tokyo, 2007-2008)
- Kanjani EightIs the musical variety of the MC. Talks and games with one guest each time.Spopara(Tuesday) was broadcast in the frame.
- Kiyoshi to kono yoru(NHK General Television, April 2004-March 10)
- Kiyoshi HikawaIs a music variety program hosted by. Every time, various guests were invited to talk, cook and sing. Regular performersYuzo Gutch,BeckyAnd others.
- MMM→ Otoha! MMM (Yomiuri TV, midnight, April 2008-March 4)
- Cocorico,Haruna YabukiThe main music variety. Besides talks with guest artists, there are also quiz projects. It was broadcast in the Kansai area.
- A crying song that no one knows(NTV, October 2008-March 10)
- Toshiyuki NishidaとShinya Ueda(Creamy Chu) Is the moderator's music variety. Introducing a song that can be cried and an inspirational story about the song, and guests will be performing live in the studio.
- Utaban(TBS, October 1996-March 10)
- A talk-based music variety. ModeratorTakaaki IshibashiとMasahiro Nakai. Besides artistscomedianOften appears. From April 2009, it was 4:8 pm on Sunday, but in half a year it returned to 9:XNUMX pm on Tuesday, and then "The Music Hour』(Described later), but also ends.
- Music Warrior MUSIC FIGHTER(NTV, midnight, April 2004-March 10)
- Moonlight concert(TBS, midnight, January 2005-March 1)
- Starring Becky,Misako Yasuda,Natsukawa Jun,Azusa Yamamoto.. A part of the production staff is common with "Utaban" because it is a program that has contents that are similar to the above-mentioned "Utaban".
- → Continued ・ BS ☆ Fujii (BS Fuji, 2008-2010)
- Fumiya FujiiIs the main program, with musicians performing as employees, and talks and live performances with guests.
- Element of sound(Yomiuri TV, Midnight, 2009-2011)
- HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP(Fuji Television, April 1994-September 10)
- ModeratorDowntown(Masanori Hamada-Hitoshi Matsumoto). Every week one group appears as a "champ". Mainly talk.
- Happy Music(NTV, midnight, April 2010-March 4)
- BeckyA variety of music information hosted by.
- Tuesday song!(TBS, April 2012, 4-September 24, 2013)
- This program is based on the concept of "a new style of music live variety centered on talk and live performances," which is close to the former "Utaban".
- 1st song SHOW(Nippon TV, 2011-2014)
- Charaoke No. 18(NTV series, 2015)
- Kenji Otsuki's Japanese Realization Plan(TwellV, 2013-2015)
- Kenji Otsuki(Muscular girl belt) Is a program where you can take a walk and live in a place related to the guest with the guest.
- Music Dragon(NTV, midnight, April 2013-March 4)
- Taka and ToshiA variety of music information hosted by.
- PopularityLocal talent-JAGUARIndependent production, bring-in, purchase of 5 minutes frame byKantoローカルMini show.
- OriginallyLocal broadcastHowever, the music variety is so popular that even fans of "Sakusaker" have been born all over the country. until nowPUFFY,Kimura Kaela(Former moderator) was also appearing.
- NAOMI's room(NHK General Television, 2016-2018)
- A sister program of "Shibuya Note".Naomi WatanabeCrown program.
- Banana ♪ Zero Music(NHK General Television, 2016-2018)
- Banana manCrown program.
- MUSIC CLIQUE → Music Chat →Ongaku DNA→Ongaku Open Area→ Kimaguren's Ongaku Open Area → Yoshida Yamada's Ongaku Open Area →Yoshida Yamada's Doremi file ♪(Tvk, -2020)
- Past specials
- Quiz Doremifadon!(Fuji Television, 1976-1988)
- Watanabe ProAlso serves as a music program produced byQuiz showSo in the regular broadcasting eraTadao TakashimaWas the moderator. Basically at that timeKanto localHowever, it was also online in some areas.After the regular end, it was broadcast as a special program every year during the daytime during the New Year holidays, but after 2014, it will be broadcast in golden time about twice a year (around mid-March and mid-November).The moderator of the special programHideyuki Nakayama.
- Singing is good at the Championship Match(Fuji TV, 2005-2013/2015-2016)
- entertainerProfessionalkaraokeprogram. A karaoke program dedicated to general participants is "NHK's pride".
- The brother's program, "Similar to Bakusho Kokuhaku Uta Gassen Special," is an older brother's program.
- Past long specials
- FNS day(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- It's a long-time special variety show, but there are also years when there are many musical elements.
- General moderatorDowntownIs in charge. Moderated by DowntownHEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP』Is a corner that was held everywhere in the program, and a lot of artists appearedMusicIt became a program with many elements.
- General moderatorSMAPIs in charge. At the end of the program, a live SMAP event was held for about 1 hour.
Past idol song programs
- Idol swimming competition(Many similar programs at each station)
- Although slightly different from the music program, it was broadcast as a special program of music programs, and there were many programs where most of the performers were singers. See the program name link for details.
- Johnny's program.Although it is a variety show, "stormThere was a song corner.
- Past crown program (regular program)
- Normally treated as a general variety show, SMAP will hold a session live with big guests.S-Live(The music director is in charge of the music part separately).
- Hey! Say! JUMP
- Arashi ni shiyagare(NTV, October 2010-March 4)
- Although it is a variety show, "Arashi LIVEThere was a music corner called.
- Morning Musume./Anjurum/Juice = Juice/Country girls/Fist factory/Tsubaki Factory/LoVendoЯ Other (Hello! ProjectBelonging idol)
- Hayashi Aika(Baby Rays JAPAN)
- The Coin Lockers
- (TOKYO MX, April 2019-March 4)
- KinKi Kids
- LOVE LOVE I love you(Fuji Television, April 1996-September 10)
- Sakurazaka46 (former: Keyakizaka46)
Past music history programs
- SONG TO SOUL(BS-TBS, 2007-2020)
Past impersonation program
- Zojirushi Star Imitation Great Battle(NET TV, 1967-1977)
- Zojirushi Hit Operation 1!2!3!(TV Asahi, 1977)
- Imitation battle(NTV, special program, 1994-2009)
Past public programs
- Sound in "S"(TBS, 1974-1981)
- SEIKOThe program provided by one company. 1s-Broadcasted through the early 1970s.Yukari Ito,Matsuzaki ShigeruAppeared. Currently CS broadcastingTBS channelIs being broadcast on.
- Produced by the staff of "HEY! -". Broadcast at midnight Wednesday.Tetsuya Komuro→Masahiro Nakai→Tomomi KaharaWas in charge of MC.
- (Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System, 2000-2001)
- YukaIs a music information program that served as MCFNSSeries andIndependent U stationBut broadcast (Northern Kyushu area TheTXNOf seriesQSTWas broadcast).
- KaneboIt was a program provided by one company, but it ended in March 1 due to poor performance of Kanebo (Kanebo is currentlyKracie HoldingsHas become).
- Hideki SaijoAs a host, Japanese talented singers of various genres made guest appearances every week, singing Western pop music from the so-called "good old days" from the 1950s to the 80s.In addition to the performing singers, there was also a section called "Youth Song" in which one big entertainer was invited to the guest every week to talk about the guest's favorite song.As an assistantHiroko Moriguchi,Hikaru Nishida,Yu HayamiWas selected (in turn).
- BS Youth Pops(BS2 and BShi, 2003-2005)
- It was the successor to youth pop music and was broadcast once a month in principle.
- The former isKaori Momoi, The latter isMasatoshi NakamuraThehostInviting big musicians to talk and perform live. It ended in March 2006.
- Itao SoujiIs a program in which guests are invited to talk. Live every Wednesday at 12:15 (Internet tv).MIDTOWN TVIt is being broadcast as Wednesday.
- THE M(NTV, January-March 2008)
- Every time, a big artist appears in the studio and talks and plays live. It also introduces a reproduction document that explores the roots of guests. MCTatsuya Ishii,One theater company,Sakai Noriko.
- Takaaki Ishibashi and Masahiro Nakai continued to be the moderators of the successor to Utaban. We aimed to make a full-fledged music program by eliminating the development of "Utaban", but it ended in just half a year.
- Broadcasted from 2004 to 2005Muse sheet musicA program that should be called a sequel to. Every time we welcome one group of artists, we will introduce our memories about music. To do. StarringYasufumi TerawakiとIkuko Kawai.. By the way, in the previous work "Score"Jihide Kawahira・It was a combination of Kawai.
- Keisuke Kuwata's Music Tora-MUSIC TIGER-(Fuji TV) (October 2000-March 10 / April 2001-September / July 3)
- Keisuke KuwataとYusuke Santa MariaAppeared. The feature is that the elements of variety programs are mixed compared to other programs. Phase 1 has been decided to be organized 1 times from the first, really finished 24 times (the main story is 24 times in total, but actually "PLUS ONE" was broadcast the 24th summary version entitled "PLUS ONE"). After this, several special programs were inserted, and the second term was broadcast in 25.
- Japan's first regular program. One group of artists perform every time.
- Music lovers(NTV, 2006-2013)
- Every time one artist delivers a live performance. Yasuhiko Akasaka acted as the chair.
- Our music(Fuji Television, April 2004-September 4)
- Focus on one set of artists each time. The performance with the orchestra in the background is also attractive. Originally broadcast on Saturday night, the first generationinterviewer TheShuntaro TorigoeHowever, from April 2005, we moved to Friday night to have a dialogue between artists and guests.narrator TheSMAP OfTakeshi KusagiWas serving. Takeshi Kusanagi from SMAP, who has been a narrator since April 2014MCServing as "Our ○○" and one group of artists every weekMusic producer, Putting a theme in one genre, and having a talk system with 1 to 1 groups of artists who are related to that theme.Sony→GiraffeOne company provided (more companies provided in the last stage).
- LIVE MONSTER(NTV, 2013-2015)
- Broadcast a studio live of one pair of artists every time.Masato Nakamura(DREAMS COME TRUE) Is the moderator. Broadcast on Sunday night.
Past music information programs
- (TV Saitama)
- (TV Saitama)
- Suddenly Variety Bulletin!! COUNT DOWN100(TBS, 1992-1993)
- The predecessor program of COUNT DOWN TV, which was broadcast from 20:XNUMX on Saturday.
- MJ -MUSIC JOURNAL-(Fuji Television, 1992-1994)
- (TV Asahi, 1993-1996)
- (Mainichi Broadcasting System, 1997-1998)
- →Kinnotama hand box(ABC TV, 1995-1998)
- Moderator: Hideyuki Nakayama,Ryoko Shinohara,Nagira Kenichi.. "Friday -"Kansai local(Recorded in Tokyo), but "Kinno -" was broadcast on TV Asahi and others)
- J-ROCK ARTIST COUNT DOWN 50→ J-ROCK ARTIST BEST50 → J-ROCK ARTIST TOP30 (KBS Kyoto, 1994-1999)
- MUSIC HAMMER → Music Museum(Fuji Television, 1998-2001)
- AXEL(TV Asahi, 1994-2001)
- LF+R Morning YOUNG LIVE JAPAN(BS Fuji Fuji Television 721, 2000-2001)
- Young Live Nippon LF+R Music TV(BS Fuji Fuji Television 721, 2001-2002)
- (BS Fuji, 2002-2003)
- bE it → M'zip (Chiba Television Broadcasting, --2003)
- Who's → chat @ R & B → Paradise Cafe → comes alive (Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting)
- (Sapporo TV)
- Theresio(Chiba Television Broadcasting, --2005)
- 69 ★ TRIBE Rock(Fuji Television, 2005-2006)
- Sunday Young Music BEAT MOTION(NHK-BS2 / NHK-BShi, 2000-2006)
- MUSIC JAPAN(Iwate Menkoi TV, 2005-2006)
- Music information program produced by others and broadcasted throughout Japan. Broadcasted on NHK from 2007 to 2016Same name programUnrelated to
- music holic(Iwate Menkoi TV/Tera Mobile production,music.jpProvided, 2006-2007)
- Thunder drum video(Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting, 2005-2007)
- United States TOP30(Produced by Terra Mobile and others, broadcast mainly on the Nippon Television network, 2006-2007)
- (TV Hokkaido, --2007)
- Namaon(Sapporo Television, 2006-2008)
- Music and beard(Niigata TV 21, --2008)
- Break Point!(Iwate Menkoi TVOthers, 2007-2009)
- (TV Tokyo)
- Wednesday J-POP(NHK-BS2, 2006-2011)
- SHOWBIZ COUNTDOWN(TV Aichi, 2001-2011)
- Delivering the latest information on entertainment around the world. In music informationBillboardIntroducing the TOP 40 of.
- THE STREET FIGHTERS(TV Asahi, 2002-2011)
- nationwideStreet musicianA program that introduces and supports.
- Reco☆Hits!(NTV, Midnight, 2009-2012)
- What's New? + Cute(Sapporo TV, 2005-2012)
- BOOMs → Mecha E! →CD NEWS→MU-GEN→MUSIC FOCUS(Chiba Television Broadcasting, 1996-2012)
- BOOMs is a 20-minute program with request rankings (TOP30) and various special features. It was progressed by CG characters and narration, but it changed to progressing narration with a woman who played the role of a navigator (late 1990s-around 2000).
- Kaiki! Music numbered →Kaiki! Music Ranking ~ Vegas ~(Fuji Television Network, Inc, 2005-2015)
- Music Time ~MUSIC HOUR~(Fuji Television, May-September 2015)
- A news program-like music program. The latest music information is transmitted by digest. ModeratorNishiuchi Mariya,Yoshihito Fukuiannouncer.
- Mujack(Kansai TV, 2007-2018)
- Nakajima HirotoとYumi SugimotoMusic information variety by MC. PreviouslyBS FujiBut it was broadcast.
- Music scoop(RKB Mainichi Broadcasting, 2017-2018)
- Mania Maniera(TV Nishinippon, -2020)
- JAPAN COUNTDOWN(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-TV OsakaIn addition, October 1996-September 10)
- Youichi ShibuyaA music information program produced.It consists of the latest J-POP ranking, new music information, and guest interviews. The production station was transferred from TV TOKYO to TV Osaka in October 2011.
Past audience participation / audition programs
- University boasting 10 people → Sante boasting 10 people → National boasting 10 people(TBS, April 1962-September 3)
- A program in which general participants try to get rid of 10 people. ModeratorAozora Chiya/One Night.. Offered until March 1966Santen PharmaceuticalSince April 1966Matsushita Electric Industrial (currently Panasonic)So, "University" and "Sante"Santen Pharmaceutical"National" is the crown of Matsushita brand.
- Nissin Chibikko's Dojiman(Fuji Television, 1965-1969)
- Make you a star!(NET TV, 1974-1975)
- All Japan Kayo Championship(Yomiuri Television, 1970-1976)
- Singing battle with family(TBS, 1966-1980)
- You are the star!(Fuji Television, 1973-1980)
- Birth of a star!(NTV, 1971-1983)
- auditionIt is also said to be the pioneer of the program.Momoe Yamaguchi,Masako Mori,Junko Sakurada"Three Trio in the Flower"Pink ladyProduce them. Successive moderatorsKinichi Hagimoto,Hayato Tani-Tamori,Kyu Sakamoto,Yokoyama Yasushi-Kiyoshi Nishikawa.
- Challenging the Star!! Series (Soap bubble singing imitation battle Challenging the star!!→Singing imitation and imitating new star!!!!→Singing imitation and imitating star!!→All Japan imitation championship)(NTV, 1973-1986)
- A variety of imitation songs that was familiar to Yasushi Yokoyama and Kiyoshi Nishikawa.Milk soapProvided (provided later by several companies including milk soap).
- All-star family competition song battle(Fuji Television, 1972-1986)
- 4 or 5 sets each timeentertainer-athleteFamily appeared and showed off their proud throat.Kinichi HagimotoWas well-received for many years, but at the endHiroshi OgawaServed.
- Commonly called "Squid heaven. "Band boomBecame a key player inSocial phenomenonIt also became.FLYING KIDS,Tama,BEGINEtc.,major debutPlayed.
- BS Young Battle(NHK-BS2, 1990-1999)
- Made in NHK in the 1990samateurBandContests.. The second half was renamed "New BS Young Battle".GAO,Sharan QAnd so on.
- ASAYAN(TV Tokyo, 1995-2002)
- Hamaraja(TV TOKYO, 2002)
- Proud of BS Junior(NHK-BS2, 1999-2004)
- Summer song battle/winter song battle → On-air battle singing → Enthusiasm on air battle(NHK General Television, 2003-2006)
- LIVE BANG!(TV Tokyo, 2005-2006)
- Sound burning!(NTV, 2007-2008)
- A high school studentTwo pairs of bands participate each time, competing for performance, singing, and friendship, and a live showdown for each theme. As a program regularChihara Junior,Yoshinori Okada,Aragaki YuiAppears.BS Nippon TelevisionBut broadcast.
- Uta Star!!(NTV, 2005-2010)
- Daiichi KoshoAn audition program provided by one company, with famous musiciansUtaibito Hunter"(Judge) has appeared.Kazuya MaruyamaLawyerAlso made a singer debut in this program.
- There are many things that apply directly to the station when participating (such as "Tetsuya no TTV Karaoke Grand Prix" and "Uta no Oujou" (however, there is a qualifying session or tape examination), but "Karaoke Grand Prize 21" and "Karaoke Ichiban" Like ”, go to taverns such as snacks and Kenko Land (also called recommended shops), and you can participate unless you are selected as a representative there, or like “Karaoke Trial II”, qualifying that will not be broadcast on TV Please be aware that some of them may have to pay the examination fee to attend the meeting.
- Hot Blood! Old Man Battle(NHK General BS2, 1997-2015)
- NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting StationProduction. Average age over 40BandParticipated in several groups and developed a fierce battle. Broadcast once a year.
- Birth of Lapstaa!(AbemaTV, 2017-2018)
- TVS shop competition song battle → Karaoke first →Karaoke 1(Tele ball, 1982-2020)
- Super karaoke → Inomata, Koushou's karaoke trial →Karaoke trial→ Karaoke Trial II → Karaoke Trial III → The Karaoke Trial (Chiba Television, 1983-2020)
- Uta Katsu! ~ Utauma Junior and Senior High School Support Project ~(TV Asahi, 2020-2021)
Past classic shows
- The orchestra has arrived(TBS, 1972-1983)
- Original concert(TV Asahi, 1987-1998)
- Mozart every day(NHK-BS2 / NHK-BShi, 2006)
- 2006 years,MozartA program broadcast over a year to commemorate the 250th birthday. 1 minutes a day, he introduced one Mozart masterpiece. GuideYamamoto Koji.Now[When?]Is CS broadcastingLaLa TVIt is being broadcast on.
- Pia's peer(NHK-BS2 / NHK-BShi, 2007)
- Classic Royal Sheet(NHK-BS2, 1994-2010)
- (Sky A sports+）
- Art theater→ NHK Theater → Arts Theater (NHK, 1959-2011)
- Only on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month
- Classic Mystery Masterpiece Detective Amadeus(NHK-BS2 / NHK-BShi, 2008-2012)
- N Hibiki Hour(NHK educational TV, 1980-2012)
Past brass band programs
- Sound! Everyone's brass band(NHK-BS2, NHK-BShi, April 2006-February 4)
- Amateurs all over JapanBrass bandWe introduce 1 group every time, with professional musicianssessionI do. Once a year "SpecialBig bandIs broadcast as a special number.
Past folk song programs
- Japanese Folk Song Award(NTV, 1978-1992)
- Celebrity song competition → Folk song selection→Hometown folk song tour(Fuji TV, bothKumquatProvided, 1961-1995)
- Donkoi folk song(NHK General, 1994-2003)
- Kubota Folk Song Country Tour(Akita TV, 1973-2011)
- Agricultural machineryManufacturer·KubotaThe program provided by one company,Tohoku area OfBlock netprogram.
Past nursery rhymes, anime songs, virtual idol programs
- General program
- "Children's Throat" was being held.
- Hirake! Ponkikki(Fuji Television, 1973-1993)
- Good Attack TV Utaemon(Fuji Television, May-September 1999)
- Anime songIntroducing the ranking of each generation,Anison singerPerformed and sang. ModeratorAkiko Matsumoto-Koji Imada.. August 1999Ichiro MizukiI backed up 24 songs live for 1000 hours. Broadcast only in some areas.
- Play with Mom! Ping Pong Bread→Let's play with a song Ping Pong Pan(Fuji Television Network, Inc→BS Fuji, 1966-1982/2000-2002)
- Anison Plus(TV TOKYO, midnight, 2008-2012)
- Anison CLUB!(TOKYO MX, 2015-2016)
- Anipara Music Hall(Kids station, 2001-2017)
- Special program
- (NHK, 1983)
- It was broadcast to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the opening of NHK TV. In this program, the creative nursery rhyme "Children's Song Contest" was held, and "Horse tail Buta tail"Or"Dreaming kittenWas selected. This project triggered a boom in creative nursery rhymes..
- (Fuji TV series, 1998)
- (Fuji TV series, 1998)
- The strongest and best hit anime in history Red and White Song Battle '98(Fuji TV series, 1998)
- Anison's throat boast(NHK, 2009)
- Vocaloid song festival(Fuji TV, 2013)
- NHK Nodo JimanVirtual YoutuberEdition.
- Distribution program
- Friday Anime Music LIVE(AbemaTV, 2017-2018)
Past music drama programs
- Serial drama program
- With love and applause(TBS, 1979)
- It is a serial TV drama with the theme of the entertainment world, and the ranking song program "The Best TenWill appear.
- Will you be a star too(TBS, 1987)
- It is a serial TV drama with the theme of the entertainment world, and the ranking song program "The Best TenWill appear.
- Song old man(TV Asahi, 2009)
- Program for childrenThis is a serial TV drama with the motif of "Minna de Utao! Papipupepon", a fictitious children's program.
- I'm honored(TBS, 2016)
- It is a serial TV drama with the theme of brass band, and the main character isAll Japan Band CompetitionAim to win.
- Single-shot drama program
- Aim! Squid heaven Rock'n OL story(TBS, 1990)
- Audition program "Yuji Miyake's cool band heavenA one-shot drama program with the motif.
- Live broadcasting doesn't stop!(TV Asahi, December 2003)
- Kayo program "Music StationA one-shot drama program with the motif.
- The Music Show(NTV, April 2011)
- It is a one-shot drama program with the motif of an audition program, and a fictitious audition program "The Music Show" will appear.
- The day red and white were born(NHK, March 2015)
- Kayo Radio Program "Red and White Music Match"(NHK Red and White Singing BattleA one-shot drama program with the motif of (predecessor of).
- Promising Stage-Two Songs Running Through Time-(Yomiuri TV, February 2019)
- Audition program "All Japan Kayo ChampionshipA one-shot drama program with the motif.
Past video clip shows
- Super Pop TV (Nippon TV)
- (Chiba Television)
- Marui Sound Loft(Fuji TV, TV Shizuoka, 1984-1987)
- → (TBS / Nichion)
- (TBS / Hion, 1987-1990)
- Promo Mania(Fuji Television, 1998-1999)
- Wizard at 5 o'clock(Tokyo MX TV, 2002) PV request program
- (Chiba Television)
- MEGA HITS REQUEST(Chiba Television et al., 2001-2009)
- J-POP(Gunma TV, 1991-2009)
- Channel a(TVK, 1998-2009)
- AvexProduction. The latest music information and talks from avex artists.
- PVTV(TV TOKYO, midnight, 2006-2009)
- (Music paradise (Japanese music PV, about 15 minutes for image footage) → (Japanese music PV, about 30 minutes) → Music paradise (Japanese music PV) / (Western music PV) about 15 minutes → Music paradise (Japanese music PV, Western music PV, sometimes both, about 15 minutes)
- MUSIC@ Ranking
- 1 minutes broadcast at 30:2-00:30 on Friday night, moderated by:SHELLY, Music information,Japanese musicSingle TOP10,Western musicTop 10 albums, interviews, etc.
- MUSIC @ DX
- (NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station）
- ARTIST REQUEST(Chiba Television, etc., midnight or early morning, 2004-2011)
- Music can(tvk,MucomProduced, 1998-2013)
- Music tomato→ Music Tomato World ・Music Tomato JAPAN→ Mutoma → Mutoma 2 (tvk,MucomProduction)
Past rock and pop programs
- A program linked with (aka Popcon). ModeratorGoro Oishi.
- Merry X'mas Show(NTV, 1986-1987)
- (Fuji TV, 1965)
- ModeratorOhashi Kyosen.Morinaga ConfectioneryProvided by one company.The dancers in the studio dance while playing the record sound source of the song of this week's Western music hit chart every time.
- Live Young!(Fuji Television, 1972-1975)
- New Music Special (Fuji TV)
- Sound City '77 (Fuji TV, 1977)
- Hit Studio R & N(Fuji Television, April 1989-September 10)
- It is a derivative program of "Night Hit Studio" and specializes in pop rock. ModeratorIchiro Furudate+GWINKO→Bubblegum Brothers+Jun Togawa.. CS in 2008Fuji TV 721Was rebroadcast on.
- ROCK SHOW(Fuji TV, midnight, April 1991-4)
- Jam Jam '80-'81 (TV Asahi, 1980-1981)
- Sunday Young Music Music Express(NHK-BS2, April 2006-March 4)
- Pop jamIt was broadcast as a brother's program at the end of the year, eight times in total. ModeratorTetsuya TakayamaWith AnaChieko Kawabe.
- The contents of the programChildren's programWith tailoring,A child MCIs serving. MC is named "Prince", "Princess", "Career sister" and many othercostume-dollscharacterAppeared, and in the song corner, it became the kanji of the lyrics telopPhoneticSuch as wavingEnjoy sound purely with a childish mindA music program based on the concept.
- Derived program from Duntsukuppa.
- Past broadcast programs
- WEEKEND BOMB(AbemaTV, 2019) Live streaming program specializing in hip-hop
- BPM ~ BEST PEOPLE's MUSIC ~(AbemaTV, October 2016-June 10) Broadcast program
Past visual kei band programs
Past Western music special programs
- (KBS Kyoto)
- (Sun TV)
- (Chiba Television)
- Marui Sound Loft(Fuji Television, 1984-1987)
- (TV TOKYO, --1987)
- (ABC TV, 1986-1988) -Invite a group of talk guests every week to play a PV of Western music between the talks between Shinsuke and the guests. Later, mentioned aboveTalk variety music programChanged to "CLUB Shinsuke".
- Hit studio international(Fuji Television, 1989-1990)
- SONY MUSIC TV(TV Kanagawa, 1983-1994)
- → (TBS)
- Super Pop TV (Nippon TV)
- BEAT UK(Fuji Television, 1990-2004)
- ROCK FUJIYAMA(TV Tokyo, 2006-2007)
- (BS Fuji, Fuji TV TWO)
Other programs in the past
Past Western TV music programs
- Broadcast nationwideEd SullivanPopular music show program by the host.
- Andy Williams Show (NBC, 1962-1967, 1969-1971)
- (, 1969-1971)
- Soul Train(Syndication, 1971-2006)
- (Japanese title :) (NBC, 1961-1966)
Radio music show
There are 11 radio channels in the BBC in the UK, R1 is a channel targeting 15 to 29 years old, R2 is a music program and information program targeting the middle thirties and later, R30 is a classical music program. Are.
When the commercial broadcasting AM radio station opened in the 1950s, "S board hour","L board hour","P board hour, "", "", And new record information programs sponsored by each record company (or parent company) have been born one after another.This style of programming continued until the 1970s.
- ^ Sing a song with about 1 to 3 pairs of guest singers per hour broadcasting time.
- ^ May 2018, 5 to February 5, 2019Maternity leaveWas absent due toAyako KatoMade a performance.
- ^ Watanabe has been postponing appearances since June 2020 due to his scandal.
- ^ Renamed from "COUNT DOWN TV" on April 2020, 4.
- ^ On the program"Live staff Eto-chan"Appeared under the name.
- ^ De facto moderator.
- ^ On the wayJNN Flash NewsThere are times when 』is inserted.
- ^ Until 2014NHK BS PremiumBut it was being broadcast.
- ^ 30 minutes at the beginning and 6 minutes at the endLocal sales quotaBecause it was organized in, some affiliated stations broadcast in a shortened version of 2 hours or 1 hour 54 minutes.
- ^ a b c d e "TV! All-Member Assembly-Self-made Self-Performing 1970s" pp.73-75 Masato Hase November 2007, 11 ISBN-978 4787232809
- ^ How to captivate the masses by asking anderlust, Takeshi Kobayashi, NYLON editorial department CINRA.NET April 2016, 4
- ^ Ichizo Seo, an unusual compilation album Miyuki Nakajima and immovable combination J-CAST June 2019, 2
- ^ Current status of satellite broadcasting [Reiwa XNUMXnd quarter version] p.22 Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications July 2020, 7
- ^ "M-Stay" of "THE FIRST TAKE" is progressing to the highest stage for artists Web The Television July 2021, 7
- ^ Working team on facilitating rights processing related to simultaneous distribution of broadcast programs on the Internet (1st) Agency for Cultural Affairs September 2020, 9
- ^ Is this a song program? Looking back on the music station in October M-ON! MUSIC November 2020, 11
- ^ Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.of"My Playlist Love for Japan ~kizashi~(2011-2017),NHK-FM broadcastingof"Night playlist』(2015-) etc.
- ^ a b Is Takumi Mitani's "Moe Power" a hit that pulls out "Dango XNUMX Kyodai"? J-CAST June 2009, 3
- ^ Trajectory of "Minimoni." Resurrected only for one night Mika, an early member, is now a "Jiu-jitsu girl"? Excite April 2018, 3
- ^ That "e-kara" has evolved into a game console !? Takara "e-pitch microphone starter set" GAME Watch October 2003, 5
- ^ "Anime song No. 1 on the chart" Internet movement broke out ITmedia July 2005, 5
- ^ The 23rd ─ "Mahou Sensei Negima!" Theme song, D-51, YUKI are analyzed! Tower Records July 2005, 7
- ^ a b Music Station "Single CD Ranking" There was a strange karakuri J-CAST June 2010, 5
- ^ Nana Mizuki shows "Exterminate" at the first appearance of M-STE OKMusic July 2015, 7
- ^ Next time on "Music Station" μ's, Justin, Kanjani Eight, Kobukuro, AKB48 Natalie April 2015, 11
- ^ The latest single "The Idolm @ ster's era has come" is the first in the series to be No. 1 on the Oricon chart, and Ps are delighted !! In addition, "M-Ste" is a mysterious program content change !? OTAPOL June 2016, 6
- ^ a b Nana Mizuki, Mamoru Miyano, Kana Hanazawa and others at the new year special number "Odaiba!! Hyperdimension Music Festival" ORICON October 2019, 11
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Broadcasting Corporation. P. 19. 2020/9/21Browse.
- ^ Pre-chare held TV Asahi 2020
- ^ "Pre-Red and White" Kayo Charity Concert Only this autumn? NHK is considering terminationSports Nippon, viewed on July 2017, 11
- ^ Sing! (テレビ東京)の番組情報ページ(TV TOKYO) program information page Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.
- ^ Akinori Ideguchi "Comparative analysis of the Japan Nursery Rhymes Association and the three magazines "Japanese Nursery Rhymes," "Poetry and Nursery Rhymes," and "Doyo."”” P.47 Applied Sociology Research No.59 2017
- ^ a b "Broadcasting 90th Symposium "Radio Dreams of the Future"". Japan Broadcasting Corporation. 2019/9/10Browse.