Get a beautiful constriction in just 10 times ♡ Gym staff also practice "home workout"
If you write the contents roughly
Now let's move the scapula inward.
The tight waistline is one of the body parts that impresses with feminine charm.Such "Beauty neck ... → Continue reading
"Believe" is a new lifestyle / training media for surviving the new normal era.
We will send you all the tips and ideas for adjusting your heart to change your own body!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Rib surface (front)
The rib surface or anterior surface (Fig. 1) is concave and is called the subscapular fossa..
The inner two-thirds of the subscapular fossa runs several ridges that ascend diagonally outward.From this ridgeSubscapularisThe tendon starts and has a shell-like surface between the ridges.The outer third of the subscapular fossa is smooth and covered with subscapularis fibers.
A recess runs laterally above the subscapular fossa, from which the bone appears to rise at a right angle and continues to the glenoid fossa.This structure forms a solid corner (called the inferior scapula), and this arched structure makes the scapulaspineIt produces enough power to support the acromion.
Dorsal side (rear surface)
The dorsal surface (Fig. 2) forms an arch in the vertical direction and is unequally divided by the scapular spine.Will be done.The area above the scapular spine is called the supraspinatus fossa, and the area below it is called the infraspinatus fossa..
- The supraspinatus fossa has a smooth concave surface in the narrower part above,vertebralThe side isHumerusWider than the side.The inner two-thirdsSupraspinatusIs the origin of.
- The infraspinatus fossa is considerably wider than the supraspinatus fossa, with a faint concave surface at the upper part towards the vertebral edge, but apparently convex at the center, with a deep groove from the upper part to the lower part at the edge near the axilla. I'm running.The inner two-thirds of the infraspinatus fossaInfraspinatusIt is the origin of the muscle, and the outer third is covered with the infraspinatus muscle.
The prominent dorsal structure is a ridge on the axillary edge that runs downward from the lower glenoid and medially toward the spinal edge, reaching about 2.5 cm above the inferior angle.A fibrous septum attaches to this ridge, with the infraspinatus muscleTeres minor muscleandTeres minor muscleIs separated.
The upper two-thirds of the part between this ridge and the axillary edge (medial edge) is elongated, with the scapular circumflex vein in the center, and here at the origin of the teres minor muscle. It has become.
The lower third part is in the shape of a slightly wide triangle, which is the origin of the teres minor muscle.Also on top of thatLatissimus dorsiIs running, and often some fibers of the latissimus dorsi have their origin in this area.
The upper and lower parts of the axilla are separated by a ridge that is oblique downward and inward from the axillary rim, and a fibrous septum is also attached to this ridge to separate the teres major and teres minor muscles.
The scapula has three perimeters.
- The upper edge is the shortest and thinnest.It is a concave surface and continues from the upper corner to the coracoid process.In animals other than humans, it corresponds to the temporal margin.
- The axillary or lateral edge is the thickest.It starts at the lower edge of the glenoid fossa, runs diagonally downward and posteriorly, and ends at the lower angle.In animals, it corresponds to the caudal edge.
- The lateral or medial margin of the spine is the longest, extending from the upper to lower horns.Corresponds to the dorsal edge of the animal.
AcromionshoulderA large, slightly triangular or oval protrusion that is the top of the.It flattens as it goes forward, initially outwardly as if covering the glenoid fossa, and then curved anteriorly and upwardly.
The protrusions and thick parts of the bone contain cancellous bone tissue inside, while the other parts are formed only by a thin layer of dense bone.
The central part of the supraspinatus and the upper part of the infraspinatus, especially the former, are usually very thin and translucent in humans, sometimes with bone deletion and adjacent muscle groups separated only by fibrous tissue. Sometimes.
Bone that articulates with the scapula
Muscles originating from the scapula
- Omohyoid muscle
- Latissimus dorsi
- Deltoid muscle
- Teres minor muscle
- Triceps brachii (long head)
- Biceps brachii (brachycephaly)
- Biceps brachii (long head)
- Teres minor muscle
Muscles that stop on the scapula
- original Oto Mori Revised "Osteology" "Shared Anatomy 1" (11th edition, 20th edition), Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, November 2000, 11, pp. 20-19.ISBN 978-4-307-00341-4.
- Scapula --Keio University School of Medicine Anatomy Class Kazuya Funato