Missing Japanese man in Alaska falls to crevasse "presumed dead"
If you write the contents roughly
It is believed that a 43-year-old man from Kanagawa Prefecture tried to rescue him, but patrol members and others tried to rescue him, but he gave up because of a large amount of snow and ice.
A Japanese climber has slipped down a mountain in Alaska and is missing.On the 18th, the National Park Bureau of the United States said, "Alaska ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kanagawa PrefectureKantoIn a prefecture located in the southwestern part of the regionCapital AreaForming a corner, the originalSagami countryWhole area andMusashi countryPart of is applicable.areaIs 2416.17square kilometer(Km2) Occupies about 0.6% of the national land, This is the 43rd largest prefecture[Annotation 3].
Population is 9,237,824 (as of April 2022, 6) It accounts for about 6.9% of the total population. Population by prefectureThen adjacentTokyoSecond place after,Daytime populationas well as the The population densityIs Tokyo,OsakaIt is the third place after.
Within the prefecture市町村The number is 33, of whichCityIs 19,townIs 13,villageIs 1 (Kiyokawa Village). Within the prefectureGovernment-designated cityIs the only 3 cities in Japan (横 浜 市-Kawasaki City-Sagamihara City),Core city TheYokosuka1 cities,Special city at the time of enforcement TheOdawara city-Yamato-Hiratsuka-Atsugi-ChigasakiThe five cities.FujisawaHas a population of over 30 (about 43), but is not designated as a core city.
Eastern prefecture横 浜 市,Kawasaki CityIt is,Urbanization,IndustrializationIs progressing,Tokyo BayFacingKeihin Industrial AreaForm a corner. The western part of the prefecture is rich in greeneryTanzawa areaからAshigara Mountains,Mt. HakoneAre connected,Sakawa RiverFlowsAshigara PlainToOdawara Castle Ofcastle town-Odawara cityOpen. The central part of the prefectureSagamihara City,Atsugi,EbinaIn plain areas such asUrbanization-IndustrializationIs progressing,Sagami RiverFlowsHiratsukaからSagami BayPour into. The southeastern part of the prefecture is along the seaChigasaki,FujisawaOpen,Kamakura ShogunateWas placedKamakura cityFromMeijiSince thenYokosukaThere isMiura PeninsulaOverMiura HillsAre lined up.
New City OfYokohama Minatomirai 21,Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse,Motomachi-Yokohama Chinatown such asUrban area Of(I.e.だ け で な く,Hakone,Chigasaki,Enoshima such as(I.e.,海 OfResortFrom all over Japan because it is blessed with the earthtouristIs the prefecture to visit.
The prefecture area is oldSagami countryThe center of Sagami Bay and the Sagami River basin flourished.Kawasaki CityAnd occupy most of Yokohama cityMusashi countryThe area of the Kotokaido (Yakurazawa return) And small-scale agricultural and fishing villages were formed mainly along the coast of Tokyo Bay. SagamiKokufuLocation is not specified, Hiratsuka City,Oiso TownThere is a theory that it was placed in Ebina and Odawara.
Heian periodからSamuraiActivities became more active,Conqueror General-Yoritomo GengenByKamakuraToKamakura ShogunateWas placed.Kamakura PeriodIs the beginning (there are various opinions about the opening time). In KamakuraTsuruoka Hachimangu ShrineMany shrines and temples were built withKamakura GozanWas also maintained and functioned as a samurai city. Then custodyHojoThe Kamakura Shogunate operated byMasterThe scholarship cannot be given, and it causes a revolt nationwide. The shogunate itselfNitta YoshisadaDestroyed by the attack of Kamakura.Takashi AshikagabyMuromachi PeriodThe times change. In the Muromachi periodKamakura publicIs set up as the Shogunate of the East,administrationThe battle is constant and finallyKamakura public TheIbarakiFurukawaMoved toFurukawaNext, the end of Kamakura, the capital of the samurai, will be celebrated. At that time, the cityscape of Kamakura was destroyed, and the continuity of the city up to the present was lost.
Sengoku periodToHojo SounCut out Sagami and Izu, the first in JapanSengoku DaimyoBecomes Then continued for 5 generationsMr. GohojoOdawara, the base ofKantoI went to the conquest. At the timeOdawara CastleThe development below is in the westYamaguchiIn contrast to the eastOdawaraWas even told.Japan最初 のWater supplyWas also maintained in this era. HoweverHideyoshi ToyotomiHe was forced to surrender before his advance, and Hojo as a Sengoku Daimyo was cut off. When Hideyoshi conquered the whole country, Mr. Hojo's territory wasTokugawa IeyasuIeyasu moved from OdawaraEdoMoved to. afterwardsEdo PeriodToEdo ShogunateThe Tokaido was developed as a transportation route to Edo where the area was located, and the development of the coastal area of Tokyo Bay has advanced. The prefecture area is under the direct control of the shogunate.Deputy officialDominated landFlag book-LordMany of the points were arranged. Headquartered in the prefecture since the middle of the Edo periodDamingArea (Clan) Is westernOdawara Domain(Odawara City) and two small clan (Ogino Yamanaka Domain(Nakaogino, Atsugi City), Musashi Kanazawa Domain (Mutsuura Domain, Kanazawa Ward, Yokohama City)), but on the other handEnclaveMany areas are placed (Karasuyama Domain(TochigiNasu Karasuyama),Sakura clan(Chiba佐 倉 市),Nishidaira Domain(Aichi岡 崎 市) Etc.), the rule within the prefecture was subdivided into mosaics.BakumatsuToYokohama portWas opened,Meiji EraUpon entering, it developed mainly in the coastal area of Tokyo Bay.
Before and after the war,Keihin Industrial AreaWith the development of commerce and industry aroundTokyo extreme concentrationAccompanyBed townSince the population has increased due to the change to urbanization, the prefecture was designated by the Act on Special Measures for Promoting Independence of Depopulated Areas.Depopulated areaHas not existed for a long time. But,2017/3/31WithAshigarashimoManazuru townWas designated as a depopulated area. See below (#population) Like Yokosuka City or Odawara City,MiuraThere are some areas where the population is stagnant or decreasing, andAshigara upper areaEtcMountainous areaIt is no different from other prefectures in that it has such a problem.
The prefecture name isTokaidoProsper to the muscles from ancient timesPost townKanagawa(Currently Yokohama CityKanagawa ku),andBakumatsuToTobe Town(Currently Yokohama CityNishi-wardMomijigaoka) Was placed inKanagawa magistrate's officeDerived from. The origin of these "Kanagawa" isKeikyu Main LineKeikyu Higashi-Kanagawa StationLength 300 that was flowing nearbyMetersIt is a road now because of the name of Ogawa.
Kanagawa PrefectureKanto regionLocated at the southwestern end of theKilometers (km), about 60 km north-south.The prefecture area is the whole of Sagami ProvinceMusashi countryKuraki-gun-Tachibanaju-Tsuzuki-gun(Current part of Kawasaki City and Yokohama City). To the west is the Tanzawa mountainsYamanashiIn the Hakone mountainsShizuokaContact with. EastTokyo BayFacing theTokyo Bay Aqua LineThroughChibaContact. South isSagami BayFacing the Miura PeninsulaThe Pacific OceanProject to. In Kawasaki City in the northeastTamagawaThe lower stream is the boundary with Tokyo, but belongs to Tokyo in the middle stream.Inagi-shi,Tama City,Machida-shiExtends south of the Tama River, and Machida City is southwest of it.SakaigawaOf the prefectureSagamihara City,YamatoIs in contact with.
The highest peak in the prefectureMount KasumigatakeAt (1,673 m)Sundong Maru(1,601 m),Mount OmuroFollowed by (1,588 m).The length of the riverSagami River(55.6 km) is the longest, Sakai River (52.1 km),Nakatsugawa(32.8 km) continues.The area of the lake isLake Ashinoko(7.1 km2) Is the widestLake Miyagase (4.6 km2),Sagami Lake(3.3km2) Continues.
According to the Geographical Survey Institute's nationwide prefectural areas, the area of Kanagawa prefecture is 2416.17km.2Is.
The ends of north, south, east, and west of Kanagawa Prefecture are as follows:.. North endMt. Shoutousan, The southern endJogashimaAwasaki, the eastern endKawasaki Ukishima Junction, The west endMount Mikuni (Kanagawa prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Shizuoka prefecture)It is the Mikuni Pass to the north of.In addition, the center of gravity is also shown.AlsoStatistics BureauAccording to the 27 census, the center of population is in Minamikibogaoka, Asahi-ku, Yokohama.
|Center of gravity|
(Ishida, Isehara City)
(Sanogawa, Midori-ku, Sagamihara City)
|Center of gravity|
(Minamikibogaoka, Asahi-ku, Yokohama)
(Yozuku, Yamakita-machi, Ashigarakami-gun)
|Kanagawa Prefectural Government Office Location|
(Nihonodori, Naka-ku, Yokohama)
(Ukishima-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi)
|↓ South end|
(Jogashima, Miura City)
The prefecture area is largely divided into the eastern hilly region (east of Sakaigawa), the central lowland (Sakaigawa-Sagamigawa), and the western mountainous region (west of Sagamigawa) by the Sakaigawa and Sagamigawa that flow southward in the central part.coastalThe length of the line is about 430 km and it is very varied.
Eastern part: Tama Hills, Miura Peninsula
What characterizes the terrain in the eastern part of the prefecture sandwiched between the Tama River and the Sakai RiverTama HillsIt is a hilly terrain centered on. TokyoTama areaOf the Tama Hills that continue from the southwest, the ones that belong to the prefecture are the low-lying surfaces at an altitude of 70 to 90 m in the south.Separate the slope on the Tokyo Bay side and the slope on the Sagami Bay sideWatershedIs biased to the west, and on the Tokyo Bay side of the Tama River tributaryMisawa RiverAnd Gotanda River,Tsurumi RiverAnd its tributariesOnda River,furtherZushi River,Ooka RiverBy the Sagami Bay side slope,Kashio RiverAnd its tributariesErosionDispersed valleys (Tanito) are distributed.
Kawasaki CityTakatsu WardSouth to YokohamaKohoku ku-Tsurumi ku-Kanagawa kuThe hill to the top is about 40 to 60 m above sea level, which is one step lower than this hill surface.Diluvial plateauThen, from the place name in Tsurumi WardShimosueyoshi PlateauCalled. The same applies to hills such as Nogeyama, Kuboyama and Negishidai in central Yokohama.AccumulationIt is considered a face, and also on the opposite bank of the Tama RiverMusashino PlateauIt is also compared to Ebaradai and Yodohashidai in the southeastern part. The Tama River flows between the Musashino Plateau in the north and the Tama Hills and Shimosueyoshi Plateau in the south,Alluvial lowlandTo form. KawasakiKawasaki kuAnd TokyoOtaTo the south (Kamata/Rokugo/Haneda area)deltaHowever, the artificial topographical alteration is remarkable.
The main ridge of Tama Hills is the highest point in YokohamaEnkaizan(153 m) ・ Continue to Miura Peninsula via Omaruyama (156 m).Most of the Miura PeninsulaMiura HillsKamakura in a valley opened along a small river that is occupied byZushi, Yokosuka and other cities are distributed. However, due to the lack of flat land, in Yokosuka, urbanization progressed from an early stage to the top of the hill, and in other areas as well.High economic growthSince the latter half of the term, residential land development has been carried out through large-scale topographical changes. In the south of Yokosuka City, in the south of the valley of the Heisaku River, the Kinugasa Fault, the Kitatake Fault, and the Takeyama Fault extend west-northwest-southeast.Active faultAre in parallel. This active fault groupUraga SuidoSandwiched betweenBoso PeninsulaContinue to the south. South of the Takeyama Fault at the southern end of the peninsulaMiuraIt is roughly divided into three stagesCoastal terraceDevelops and a flat land spreads on the terrace. The end of the river valley that erodes the terraces in a dendritic manner submerged,Oil potIn the bayDrowning valleyAre distributed.
Central area: Sagami Plain
In the central part of the prefectureSagami RiverA stair-shaped flat land spread in the middle and lower reachesSagami PlainCall. In a broad sense, it may be part of the Kanto Plain, but it is separated by the Tama Hills and is considered to be an independent sedimentary basin due to its geological structure. The Sagami Plain formed by the sedimentation of the Sagami River is an old sedimentary surfaceSagamino PlateauIt is divided into the Sagamihara Plateau and the Sagamigawa Lowland, which is the current surface of deposition (the Sagamigawa Lowland is sometimes called the "Sagami Plain").
The Sagamino Plateau is a diluvial plateau that occupies most of the area between the left bank of the Sagami River and the Sakai River, and the stair-like topography that is noticeable along the Sagami River on the west side was formed after the last interglacial period.River terraceIs. In the northern part of Sagamihara city (former city area), it is divided into three large flat surfaces, but the Takaza plateau, which is located at the southwestern end of the plateau and has a different geological origin, and the sedimentary surface of an older age are slightly hills. In particular, there are more than a dozen steps of flat surfaces such as the remaining Zama Hills. On the other hand, there is a diluvial plateau called Nakatsu plateau on the right bank of the Sagami River.Aikawa TownIt extends from the eastern part to the northern part of Atsugi City, but its scale is smaller than that of the Sagamino Plateau.
The Sagami River changes the flow path to the south near Toma, Sagamihara City,Ebina・From both Atsugi to both sidesNatural embankmentとBack swampDevelopedAlluvial lowlandTo form. This lowland runs out of the Tanzawa mountains in the westKinme RiverThe water system will form a wide plain in the central part of the prefecture together with the lowlands formed on the right bank of the Sagami River. It is an area that was developed early in Sagami,KokubunjiWas erected,Samukawa TownSagami countryIchinomiyaIsSamukawa ShrineIs sedentary. On the Sagami Bay from Hiratsuka to Fujisawa,Jomon KaishinMore than 10 rows of sand banks are distributed to reflect the receding coastline after the high tide.Shonan coastKnown as the sandy beach,Sakawa RiverIt is thought that it is derived from the earth and sand supplied from such sources, but in recent years, erosion has been remarkable in Chigasaki City due to imbalance with the supply due to dam construction.
West: Tanzawa/Hakone Volcano
The mountains in the western part of the prefecture are located between eachHadano BasinとAshigara PlainBy Tanzawa Mountains in the north, in the eastOiso Hills, Hakone Volcano in the western part and Ashigara Mountains.
The straight steep cliff that borders the Oiso hills on the northeastern edge of the Ashigara plain is due to a very active active fault called the Kofutsu-Matsuda fault zone.Yamakita town OfJinnawa faultExtended toKaminawa/Koufutsu-Matsuda Fault Zone TheEast JapanPutNorth American plateとIzu PeninsulaPutPhilippine Sea PlateIs considered the boundary of. In the Tanzawa mountains, the Izu Peninsula that has moved from the south on the Philippine Sea PlateHonshuIt is a mountainous region that was formed by the collision with the hill, and the Oiso hill is a hill that was raised due to the accumulation of active activities in the Kannawa-Koufutsu-Matsuda fault zone. The Kannawa/Koufutsu-Matsuda fault zone is located at the bottom of Sagami Bay.Sagami TroughFollowed by1703/(Genroku16 years)Genroku earthquake,1923/(Taisho12 years)Kanto earthquake(Great Kanto Earthquake) Large asEarthquakeHas become the epicenter of.
Hakone volcanoIzu/Ogasawara arcBelongs to and doubleOuter ringHaving a largeCompound volcanoIs. Started activities about 65 years ago,Atami - Mishima - Gotenba -A huge volcano with the foot of Odawara was formed. Since the huge eruption about 25 years ago, Mt. Shiragin-Daikanzan- Mikuniyama - Mt. Kintokizan - Myojingatake - MyoseigatakeThe first to call the outer ring (old paddle mountain)calderaBy the time of the major eruption about 6 years ago, a new caldera was formed, with Mt. Byobushi as the outer paddle mountain on the east side (new paddle mountain). PresentCentral crater hillIsKamiyama,KomagatakeStarted about 3 years ago and grew over the old central crater cone that had been formed before that. From central crater hillPyroclastic flow,Mountain collapseDeposits were flowing around the north side(I.e.Damming theSengokuhara,Lake AshinokoWas formed. Even today at Hakone VolcanoOwakudani（Fumarolic area of Hakone volcano）Fumarolic activity was seen atHakone hot spring,Yugawara OnsenAnd many moreSpaAre distributed.
Almost the whole landKöppen climate classificationaccording toWarm and humid climateHowever, the high altitude areas of the Tanzawa MountainsWest coast marine climate or Subarctic humid climateare categorized. Pacific climate(However, the old one in Sagamihara CitySagamiko Town・OldFujino Town・OldTsukui TownArea isCentral highland climateLocated in the Pacific Ocean side, it is warm and has a lot of rainfall. There are five temperature observation points in the prefecture, including the meteorological observatory, which is the lowest among all prefectures. The ordinance-designated city of Sagamihara is limited to rainfall observation at two points, and even in Kawasaki City, Amedus itself, including rainfall observation points, has not been installed.Japanese Meteorological Agency OfForecast warning regulationsThen.east(Representative location: Yokohama)Western part(Representative location: Odawara)Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euWill be announced. However, the boundary between “East” and “West” according to this classification is not the Sagami River, but the entire Sagamihara City including the old city area on the east bank of the Sagami River is in the “West”, and conversely, Hiratsuka City/Oiso located on the west side of the Sagami River. The town, Ninomiya, belongs to the "eastern part".2010/5/27The regulations have been revised toWeather warning-WarningIs now announced in units of municipalities, but the former "secondary subdivisions" (the municipalities are referred to as "secondary subdivisions" after the revision), which was the previous announcement unit, remain unchanged.Area that gathered municipalitiesIt is used by the media as appropriate. The divisions within the prefecture including this are as follows.
- Yokohama/Kawasaki-Yokohama, Kawasaki
- Shonan-Hiratsuka City, Fujisawa City, Chigasaki City, Yamato City, Ebina City, Zama City, Ayase City, Samukawa Town, Oiso Town, Ninomiya Town,
- Miura Peninsula-Yokosuka City, Kamakura City, Zushi City, Miura City, Hayama Town
- Western part
- Central prefecture-Hadano, Atsugi, Isehara, Aikawa, Kiyokawa
- Ashigara on-Minami Ashigara, Nakai, Oi, Matsuda, Yamakita, Kaisei
- Seishō-Odawara City, Hakone Town, Manazuru Town, Yugawara Town
Local climate features
|Eastern/Coastal area||Inland/Tama Hills||West/Coast||West/Mountain area|
- Keihin地区 --The coastal area from Kawasaki City to Yokosuka City corresponds to the Keihin area.The climate of this region is particularly strongly influenced by the heat island.Because the meteorological observatory is near the sea in Yokohama,Winter dayThere is almost no difference in the minimum temperature in winter, and even in the same city of Yokohama, there is a big difference from inland areas. Summers are hot and there are many tropical nights. In addition, because of the high temperature, there is less snowfall due to low pressure on the south coast than inland.
- Shonan-Miura Peninsula - ShonanArea andMiura PeninsulaHas a temperate maritime climate and is unlikely to frost. The summer is not too hot, and the climate is mild and mild throughout the year. Miura City, the southernmost tip of the Miura Peninsula, has the lowest annual rainfall in the prefecture.
- Tama Hills・Inland plain -It has almost the same climate as the Tama area of Tokyo,Sagamihara City,AtsugiIn addition to YokohamaKawasaki CityInland areas are also applicable. Winters are cold and there are many winter days.EbinaThe average temperature in January is the lowest at the AMeDAS site in the prefecture, and the average minimum temperature is -1 degrees below freezing, sometimes dropping to 0.7 degrees below freezing.It often causes heavy snowfall due to the low pressure on the south coast, and even after the 5s, it has recorded snowfall of around 1980-30 cm.On the other hand, in the inland area, the Tanzawa Mountains hinder the inflow of the north wind, so it is harder to snow in the southwestern part, and it is less likely to snow in the center of Atsugi City and Isehara City.On the other hand, snow cover will increase in western Yokohama, where the influence on the right is small.Summer gets quite hot during the dayExtremely hot dayThere are also many. Despite being overpopulated, Ebina is the only Amedas temperature observation point in this region.
- Seisho - Sagami RiverWest ofOdawara city,HadanoPlains such as in the winterSouth coast lowWhen passing through, since it often involves warm air, it often causes rain or sleet, and almost no snowfall occurs. However, since it gets cold on a clear morning, there are more winter days than in the Keihin coastal area. Also, summer is relatively easy to spend. Annual precipitation is also higher than in the east.
- SagamiMountainous region -In the mountainous area adjacent to Yamanashi PrefectureSagamihara CityGreen DistrictoldSagamiko Town,Tsukui Town,Fujino TownAreaHakone townIt becomes inland climate and cold is severe. The summer is cool and a summer resort. In winterSouth coast lowByHakone,TanzawaBrings a considerable amount of snow in such mountain areas. Moreover, the annual rainfall in the western mountainous areas around Hakone Volcano becomes the highest rainfall area in the prefecture, and the annual rainfall tends to decrease toward the east.
- Graph (monthly value)
- Based on data from the Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory
- Yokohama/Tokyo 1971-2000, Odawara, Ebina 1979-2000 average
- National park
- Fuji Hakone Izu National Park
- National park
- Tanzawa Mt. Ooyama National Monument
- Prefectural nature park
- Kanagawa Prefectural Tanzawa Mt. Ooyama Natural Park
- Kanagawa Prefectural Jinba Sagamiko Nature Park
- Kanagawa Prefectural Manazuru Peninsula Nature Park
Population: X NUM X people
There are the following 19 cities, 6 counties, 13 towns and 1 village.All town readings are "town" and villages are "mura".There are six regional divisions: Yokohama area, Kawasaki area, Yokosuka Miura area, prefecture central area, Shonan area, and prefecture west area..
Population in the area: 3,774,369
Population in the area: 1,542,257
Yokosuka Miura area
Population in the area: 684,593
Central prefecture area
Population in the area: 1,589,136
- Sagamihara City --Ordinance-designated city (3 wards)
- Green District - Chuo - South ward
- *Sagamihara City was previously included in the "prefecture central area", but on March 2006, 18Tsukui DistrictTsukui Town-Sagamiko TownWith the incorporation of, the prefecture integrated the agency (prefectural government synthesis center) that has jurisdiction over the area of the former Tsukui-gun 4 towns that had been called the "Tsukui area".Prefectural north area prefectural government synthesis centerWas installed. Tsukui-gun, March 2007, 19Shiroyama Town-Fujino TownWith the incorporation of, the entire new Sagamihara city has become a “prefecture north area”.
2008/(20) On April 4st, the Prefectural Central Regional Prefectural Government Center and the Prefectural North Regional Prefectural Government Center were integrated.Prefectural center prefectural government synthesis center Was installed. Along with this, Sagamihara City is once again included in the “prefectural central area”.
- Atsugi - Special city at the time of enforcement
- Yamato --Special city at the time of enforcement
- * Zama City (Zama Town at that time) was originally a part of Sagamihara City (Sagamihara Town at that time).
- Sagamihara City --Ordinance-designated city (3 wards)
- * Also called the north phase area.
Population in the area: 1,314,391
- *Fujisawa has a population of over 30,Core cityIs not specified in.
- *In 6 cities and towns except Hadano and IseharaShonan City ConceptThere was, but it was withdrawn.
West area of prefecture
Population in the area: 333,078
- ■SeishoAlso called a region.
- *As of December 2017, a voluntary merger council was established between Odawara City and Minamiashigara City, and a merger was planned in FY12, but it has been postponed.
*Population is as of June 2022, 6
In Kanagawa prefecturePaleolithic Of(I.e.It is,Sagamihara City OfTanamukaihara Ruins-Kohodo Ruins,, Miyagase archaeological site (Aiko-gunKiyokawa Village) ・ Kashiwagayachoo Osa Ruins (Ebina) Etc. have been found in more than 300 places, and are currently the oldest in the prefecture.stone toolWhat is supposed to beAyaseYoshioka archaeological site D wardKanto loam layer(Tachikawa Loam) It is said to be a group of stone tools 5 years ago detected in the B35000 layer (Sagamino Phase I).This is said to be the oldest stone tool in the Kanto region.Tanamukaihara Ruins(country'sHistoric siteThe remains of the dwelling form found in) are said to be the oldest dwelling site in Japan dating back 20000 years ago.
Jomon PeriodMany archaeological sites are found throughout the prefecture, and as a representative archaeological siteKatsusaka type earthenwareThe origin of the name of Sagamihara CityKatsusaka Ruins(country'sHistoric site), and a huge ruin of the largest village in Japan was excavated.Koza-gunSamukawa Town OfOkada ruins, The oldest in JapanShell moundIsYokosuka OfNatsushima shell mound(Historic sites of the country) etc.Neil Gordon MunroDiscovered byMitsuzawa shell mound(横 浜 市Kanagawa ku) And the form of the settlement in the Jomon periodCircular settlementWas revealed for the first timeMinamibori shell mound(YokohamaTsuji)Such,Academic historyThere are also many archaeological sites that remain in.
Yayoi PeriodThere are few archaeological sites in the early stages,Odawara city OfNakazato RuinsIs considered to be the earliest settlement in the Yayoi period in the Kanto region.The Otsuka site in Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama is built on a hill in the middle of Yayoi.Ring moatThis is an extremely rare case in which a large-scale moated settlement of the present era was completely excavated.Also, at the Saikachido site near the Otsuka site, it was around the same time.Square gutter tombA group was discovered and it became clear that it was a graveyard for the people who lived in the Otsuka village.As a valuable archaeological site where the living area and the grave area can be grasped in an integrated mannerOtsuka and Toshikatsu soil remainsThe remaining part is in the name of1986/(61) It was designated as a national historic site on January 1st.
Kofun period Of5st centuryIn the first half, the locationAustralian Yamato kingshipSubordinate to.Sagami RiverIn the basinKouzo Aibu,Sakawa RiverIn the basinKokuzo, Kamakura Betsu was appointed near Kamakura and Miura.Emperor AnkanNew Year (534/?) to Tachibana-gun and Kuraki-gunTonkuraIs provided.
Ancient times(Nara period-Heian periodFrom)中 世(Kamakura Period~Sengoku period), The wealthy people among the inhabitants will expand the cultivated land and transport tribute supplies, and will become richer, and will accumulate self-defense force to protect this.Indigenous officials dispatched from the center to Sagami and Musashi were one after another.
Sagami Kokufu said, "Japanese name Juju』(931/~938/For compilation)Ozumi-gun(Hiratsuka), "Iroha type abstract』(Heian periodThe end ~Kamakura PeriodInitial establishment)Yuya District(Naka-gunOiso Town)[Annotation 6], Has long been controversial as there has been a change in location.Sagami Kokubunji Temple Koza-gun(CurrentEbina)EdoThe end ~Meiji Era"Koza-gun (Ebina)-> Osumi-gun (Hiratsuka)-> Yurugi-gun (Oiso)" was proposed in "Kokufu Sanshin Theory A".Taisho~ShowaInitially, "Osumi-gun (Hiratsuka orIsehara) → Yurugi-gun (Oiso) ”'s“ Kokufu XNUMXnd Transition Theory ”has also emerged.moreover1950/After the generationOdawara city(Ashigarashimo-gun) "Chiyo Temple (Chiyo Abandoned Temple) RuinsWas regarded as the early Sagami Kokubunji Temple, and the "Three Transitions B" was proposed: "Ashigarashimo-gun (Odawara)-> Osumi-gun (Hiratsuka)-> Yoya-gun (Oiso)".contemporaryarcheology OfExcavationAs a result, Hiratsuka City in 1989 (Heisei XNUMX)ShinomiyaInarimae A ruins with "national kitchen" and "Ozumi kitchen" inscriptionsInk calligraphyWas excavated, 2004 (Heisei 16)Shonan ShindoAccording to a survey accompanying the construction project, it can be seen as the Kokufu Wakiden from the Tsubonouchi site in the Rokuno area of Shinomiya in the same city.8st centuryLarge anterior lobeDigging pillar buildingWas detected, Sagami Kokufu has been in Hiratsuka (Osumi-gun) since its establishment, and the "two-transition theory" that it was later relocated to Yoya is becoming influential..
Musashi KokufuTokyoFuchu-shi OfOokutama ShrineIt is said to be near the shrine境内It is considered to be the side of the national government office from the east side ofDigging pillar buildingTracesRoof TileWas excavatedRuins of Musashi KokufuIt is designated as a national historic site.
Emperor ShomuByBalance13 years(741/) Was issued to all over the countryKokubunji(Monks and Nunnery) was built.Musashi KokubunjiIs TokyoKokubunjiThe monk temple is located in a straight line with the central gate, the main hall, and the auditorium.Todaiji TempleIt is a ceremonial sangharama arrangement.The temple area is 3 to 4 towns and squares (about 15)ha), belongs to the largest in the country.
Sagami Kokubunji TempleIs located in Kokubun, Ebina City. The monastery has a corridor of 160m east-west and 120m north-south, and is a Horyu-ji style cathedral with a main hall, a tower and an auditorium in the east and west.Hakuho styleTherefore, it is considered that the Gunji Uji Temple was renovated. The nunnery is lined with the Nakamon, Kondo, and Auditorium, and there are sutras and a bell tower on both sides of the auditorium..
Muromachi PeriodIn the Muromachi Shogunate,Kanpachi)as well asWorth,IzuTen countries[Annotation 7] To governKamakura PrefectureIs placed. Substantial political affairs is the head of Kamakura PrefectureKamakura publicNot the assistantKanto areaIt was under the direct control of the Kanto region.
Sengoku periodToOdawara CastleBased inSengoku DaimyoHojoDestroyed the former ruling power and solidified its position as the champion of Kanto. Under the superior rule of Mr. Gohojo,OdawaraHas grown into the largest city in the Kanto region (castle town). Trade independently with Japan and make it to the castleTojin TownHolding a third generationHojoIs the first water supply in JapanOdawara Hayakawa WaterWas built, and it was one of the most developed cities in Japan as it was called "West Yamaguchi, East Odawara."
The early modern period
Edo PeriodToOdawara DomainHowever, there are many flags in this area, and Miura Anjin (William Adams)ButTokugawa IeyasuからMiura PeninsulaIt is famous that he worshiped the territory.Since the middle of the Edo period, the Odawara domain and other branches of the domain have been based in the current prefecture.Ogino Yamanaka DomainAnd Musashi Kanazawa Domain (Mutsuura Domain), and a clan based outside the prefecture (Karasuyama Domain,Sakura clan,Nishidaira DomainA lot of enclaves were placed. The Odawara DomainSagami RiverAlthough it possessed a certain amount of territory to the west (it did not cover the entire area), the control of all of the shogunate territory, Hagimoto territory, and Daimyo territory was subdivided in the east of the Sagami River.RemunerationThere are so many villages that it is said that there is no single-yen control that fosters regional cohesion within the current prefecture.
In the early Edo period, Tokugawa Ieyasu liked falconry, and the Kosugi Goten (currentlyKawasaki CityNakahara), Kanagawa Goten (横 浜 市), Fujisawa Goten (CurrentFujisawa),Nakahara palace(CurrentHiratsuka) And other general residences were set up. The use of these palace is the third generalTokugawa IemitsuIt was carried out until the generation ofTokugawa YoshimuneIt was revived in the generation.
19st centuryFrom the beginning of the foreign ship (so-called "Black ship]) began to appear in the waters around Japan, and has sought to open Japan. In some countries, there was a force to force “opening and opening of ports”. The security of the coastal area became a political issue, and the Aizu clan in Kanagawa Prefectureculture7 years(1810/) Started construction of Daiba and Jinya in Kannonzaki, Nishiuraga and Misaki. Aizu clan officers were stationed in these camps and conducted military training. In an emergency, a system was established to levy fishing and luggage vessels from coastal villages. After that, the arrival of the black ship did not stop,BunseiNew Year (1818/) In May, a British ship1822/) Is a British whaling ship off Susaki (Chiba),Tempo8 years(1837/In June, the American merchant ship Morrison arrived off Uraga. Security was strengthened by the arrival of these black ships one after another, and it was decided to widely mobilize the people of the coastal villages in an emergency, and the name owner and village officials would share the security officers. The area became to be at the forefront of defense.Hiroka3 years(1846/) In May, when the US Bittle fleet arrived in Edo Bay, a total of more than 5 ships and more than 3000 agricultural and fishermen were mobilized and mobilized for defense..
Edo Shogunate TheAnsei5 years(1858/)ofUS-Japan Amity and Trade Treaty,Japan-UK Amity Trade Treaty(Ansei Five-Country Treaty), we decided to open "Kanagawa" in the port, but due to foreigners' occupancy in a busy placeArrogantConcerned about troubles such as turmoil, the opening of the port was opened in Yokohama Village (near the current Kanagawa Prefectural Office) on the opposite bank, which is easy to control access to and away from the road. This was a treaty violation, but the Shogunate urged Yokohama to be included in Kanagawa... Initially, the Western powers claimed to have violated the treaty, but the diplomatic debate will soon end. This is because Kanagawa-juku has declined as Yokohama's harbor facilities and other facilities have improved, and Yokohama has begun to develop.
Ansei 6 years (1859/), Yokohama and the neighboring areas (Kanagawa-juku,Hodogaya-juku,Honmoku, Negishi, etc.)Kanagawa magistrateThe Kanagawa magistrate's office is located in Kurashiki-gun, Musashikuni.Tobe Village(Yomigaoka, Nishi-ku, Yokohama,Kanagawa Prefectural Library(Near),KannaiThe current Kanagawa Prefectural Office is located (Nippon Odori, Naka-ku, Yokohama) at the Kanagawa Transport Office (YokohamaCustomsThe predecessor) was placed. The Kanagawa magistrate was in charge of the administration of the area around Yokohama, as well as the administration of the walking area for foreign residents, which was designated as "from Yokohama to Shirikata" in the treaty.
Modern and contemporary
Keio4 years(MeijiFirst year)3/19(1868/4/11), the Tobe Office (internal affairs) and Kanagawa Transport Office (foreign affairs) of the Kanagawa Magistrate's Office have been requisitioned by the new government army.Yokohama CourtNext, Then the same year4/20(5/12) Was renamed Yokohama CourtKanagawa CourtAnd underneathTobe Court(Internal Affairs),Yokohama Court(Foreign Affairs) was set up.. In addition, the same year6/17(8/5)Kanagawa PrefectureNext,same year9/21(11/5)KanagawaWas renamed to.. Munenori Terashima was appointed to the prefectural office of Kanagawa prefecture. In a half year, the mechanism was changed and renamed four times. In addition, in the history of Kanagawa Prefecture, the March 4th of Keio (April 4th 3), when the Yokohama Court was established, is designated as the "Meeting Day of the Standing Office"..
At the time of establishment, Kanagawa Prefecture will take over the affairs of the former Kanagawa Magistrate's Office and Kanagawa Court, and will be in charge of the administration of the former Shogunate territory and Flag Honjo territory between "Rokugo River (Tama River) and Sakawa River, from Yokohama to Juri Shikata". Was done. The area at the time of launch was MusashikuniTachibanaju133 villages,Tsuzuki-gun77 villages,Kuraki-gunOut of 50 villages,Tama-gun(See the Tama counties after division for details to determine the complexity),Sagami countryKamakura District77 villages,Miura-gun89 villages,Koza-gunOut of 103 villages,Ozumi-gunOut of 104 villages (Odawara Domain20 villages,Mutsuura Domain(Including territory 1 village),Aiko-gun12 villages (including 3 villages of the Odawara domain),Tsukui DistrictOf these, 30 were villages (including 15 villages of the Odawara domain). However,Fujisawa InnPartial affairs of Tokaidosuji in the west and villages west of the Sagami RiverNirayamaIs in charge of,Ogino Yamanaka DomainIn connection with the coordination with the jurisdiction of the Mutsuura Domain (Kanazawa Domain in Bushu), the actual control relationship is intricate.
2th year of Meiji (1869/), in the Kanagawa area, the Odawara clan, Ogino Yamanaka clan, and Mutsura clanRedemptionIn June (July) of the same year, each lordWisdomWas appointed to the central government.Meiji4/7/14(1871/8/29)ofAbandoned DomainAfter the same year11/14(12/25) Kanto prefectures have been merged and reorganized, and the jurisdiction of Kanagawa prefecture is MusashiKuraki-gun-Tachibanaju-Tsuzuki-gunandSagami countryOut ofMiura-gun-Kamakura DistrictWas taken.. In addition, of Sagami countries, west of SakaigawaKoza-gun-Ozumi-gun-Taaya-gun-Aiko-gun-Tsukui District-Ashigarakami District-AshigarashimoThe area ofIzukuniSet up the prefectural office in Odawara with the whole areaAshigaraWas to belong to. On the other hand, Kanagawa PrefectureKoza-gunAlso, since Tama-gun, Musashi-kuni is included in the area for foreigners to walk, it submitted a petition to the government that it should be under the jurisdiction of Kanagawa prefecture as before.Tokyoas well as the IrumaThe whole area of Tama-gun divided intoAshigaraCame to belong toKoza-gunAnd againKanagawaI belonged to. As a result,Tama areaBecame the jurisdiction of Kanagawa Prefecture, and the Sagami RiverAshigaraIt became a prefectural border with. In addition, Nakano Village and 31 other villages (laterHigashitama District.. The current Nakano Ward and Suginami Ward are the following Meiji 58/19(1872/9/21) Has been transferred to Tokyo again.1876/(9th year of Meiji)4/18ToAshigaraWas abolished, the former Sagami country area of the prefecture was in Kanagawa prefecture, and the former Izu country area wasShizuokaWas incorporated into.. At this point, the original shape of the current Kanagawa prefecture was completed. However, the reorganization of the administrative area from above ignores the living feelings of local residents,Ashigara10 years have passed since the abolition of1886/(19th year of Meiji), praying for revival.
1878/(11th year of Meiji),County, town and village organization lawBy the prefectureYokohama WardandKuraki-gun-Tachibanaju-Tsuzuki-gun-Nishitama County-Minamitama County-Kitama-gun-Miura-gun-Kamakura District-Koza-gun-Ozumi-gun-Taaya-gun-Ashigarakami District-Ashigarashimo-Aiko-gun-Tsukui District15 counties were organized (the former Tama county area retransferred to Tokyo PrefectureHigashitama DistrictBecame).. afterwards1893/(26th year of Meiji)4/1, Nishitama, Minamitama, and Kitatama were re-transferred to Tokyo., The current prefecture area is confirmed. afterwards1896/(29th year of Meiji)3/26,County systemWhen enforcement ofOzumi-gunとTaaya-gunHas been integratedNaka-gunBecomes
Centering on Yokohama, which is an open port city of Tokyo in modern timesKeihin Industrial AreaWas formed, and commerce and industry developed.
1923/(Taisho11 years)9/1 OfGreat Kanto Earthquake(Kanto Earthquake)OdawaraとMiura PeninsulaIt suffered a great deal of damage because the epicenter was directly below. Also, a large-scaleLand use planningAt that timeMilitary capitalMetSagamihara CityThe remnants remain on the roads of the grid even today.
Located in Yokosuka City, which controls the entrance to Tokyo BayYokosuka PortFrom before the warJapanese NavyBecause it was one of the largest military portsSecond World WarVarious restrictions were also placed on the lives of citizens of the prefecture.for example1944/(Showa19) From August 8thYokosuka Guardian OfficeAt the request of横 浜 市 OfHonmokuFrom the southSagami RiverTo the east side of the estuary, for military reasonsSea bathingLimit..I can't even swim freely.If the war situation worsens, Yokohama and other coastal cities willAir raid,Naval shootingAs a result, life and property were directly endangered.
Even after World War II, Yokosuka CityJMSDFSelf-defense fleetCommandUS Navy7th fleetThere is a command center. Also,Sagamihara City-ZamaSpread toCamp Zama,Ayase-YamatoStraddleAtsugi Navy Airfield,Sagamihara City OfSagami General Supply Depot,US Army Sagamihara HousingCurrently in Kanagawa PrefectureOkinawaThere are many US military-related facilities next to. These facilities are2001/(Heisei13 years)American terrorist attacksAs a result, each facility has been given a high degree of caution, and the security level has not decreased since then.
2016/On October 10, the "Kanagawa Charter for Living Together" was enacted to prevent recurrence due to an incident that occurred at a support facility for persons with disabilities.[Annotation 8].
The Municipal Administration Division has announced it as of March 3 of each year (January 31 from 26)Basic Resident RegisterThe figures in the population are shown in the table below. (Unit/Person) Before 15  See.
The population is1939/14 million people (Showa 200),1956/Since the number of people exceeded 31 million in (Showa 300), it has increased by 7 million almost every 100 years.2012/(24)6/1Currently, it has a population of 907, which is the second largest population in all prefectures.again,2010/から2015/Population growth rate in Tokyo,Okinawa,埼 玉It is the third place after.
Total fertility rateIs less than 1.28 and 1.37 in the whole country (2009/), the total population is still increasing, especially in Yokohama, Kawasaki, and Sagamihara.Return to the city centerAs a result, there are many transfers from municipalities in the prefecture.On the other hand, the number of municipalities located at the outermost edge of the Tokyo commuting zone, such as Yokosuka, Miura, and Odawara, is decreasing.For this reason, the population is becoming more concentrated in urban areas, and as of 2012, about 24% of Kanagawa citizens are Yokohama citizens, about 41% are Kawasaki citizens, and about 16% are Sagamihara citizens.That is, about two-thirds of the prefecture's population横 浜 市,Kawasaki City,Sagamihara CityYou will be concentrating on.Yokohama and Kawasaki have a population of over 100 million, and Kanagawa is the only prefecture in Japan that has two cities with 100 million.[Annotation 9]..On the other hand, for example, in Miura City, the population has fallen below 5, and the population has been declining significantly, such as the introduction of the Miura City Settlement Promotion System, which grants a subsidy of 10 yen to the settlers of detached houses. ..
|Population distribution by age in Kanagawa and Japan (2005)||Kanagawa Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kanagawa prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Kanagawa Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Population density ranking by city in Kanagawa prefecture (Estimated population August 2022, 6)
Population / Area / Population Density by Municipality in Kanagawa Prefecture
|The population density|
History of the prefecture
- Keio 4th year/Meiji XNUMXst year3/19(1868/(April 4): Kanagawa magistrate's office is under the jurisdiction of the Meiji government and renamed Yokohama Court.
- same year4/20(May 5 of the same year): The Yokohama Court is renamed to Kanagawa Court.
- same year6/17(August 8th of the same year): The name of the Kanagawa Court is changed to Kanagawa Prefecture.
- same year9/21(November 11th): Kanagawa PrefectureKanagawaRenamed to.
- Meiji 47/14(August 1871, 8):Abandoned DomainByMutsuura DomainTheMutsuura,Ogino Yamanaka DomainTheOgino Yamanaka Prefecture,Odawara DomainTheOdawaraRenamed to.
- same year9: Abolished Rokuura prefecture and integrated it into Kanagawa prefecture.
- Same month: Ogino Yamanaka Prefecture,NirayamaThe entire area of Ogino Yamanaka prefecture and the former Nirayama prefectureSagami country-IzukuniArea belonging to is integrated into Odawara prefecture.
- same year11/14(December 12 of the same year): Odawara PrefectureAshigaraRenamed to.TokyoandIrumaTransferred from Tama-gun.
- 1876/(9th year of Meiji)4/18: Abolish Ashigara Prefecture and integrate the area that belongs to the former Sagami country of Ashigara Prefecture to Kanagawa Prefecture.
- 1893/(26) April 4: Tama 1 counties (Kitama-gun,Minamitama County,Nishitama County) Is retransferred to Tokyo.
Chairman and Vice Chairman as of September 2018, 9
- Chair: Hideaki Kiryu (LDP, Konan Ward, Yokohama City)
- Vice-chairman: Takeo Saito (Kanagawa Democratic Party for the People, Independent Club, Fujisawa City)
As of September 2018, 30
- 103 members (constant 105)
- 14 groups
|Parliamentary name||Designation||Abbreviation||Number of members|
|LDPKanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP||LDP||48|
|Constitutional Democratic Party・Citizenship Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Ritsumin||17|
|KomeitoKanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Komeito||Fairness||10|
|KanagawaNational Democratic Party・Independent club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Kanagawa National Democratic Party/Independent Club||民主||8|
|Prefectural Government Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Prefectural government||Prefectural government||6|
|Japan Communist PartyKanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Japan Communist Party||Communist||6|
|My town||My town||Wa town||1|
|Kanagawa network movement||Kanagawa net||God||1|
|Kanagawa bond society||Kanagawa bond society||Kizuna||1|
|Aiko Club||Aiko Club||Love||1|
|Democratic Mirai Kanagawa||Democratic Mirai Kanagawa||People||1|
|Yokohama Greenery||Yokohama Greenery||Green party||1|
|Kawasaki Prefectural Club||Kawasaki Prefectural Club||River Ku||1|
|Total number of members (14 groups)||103|
Total 49 constituencies Constant 105 (2018/(30)9/19Current). In addition, the ``Ordinance on the number of members of the Kanagawa prefectural assembly, the constituencies and the number of members who should be elected in each constituency'', which stipulates partial changes and some joint wards, has already been established, 2019 Will be enforced from the general election for which the date will be announced for the first time after March 3, 1. The following is current, ie before the amendments mentioned above are reflected.
|横 浜 市||Tsurumi ku||3|
|横 浜 市||Kohoku ku||4|
|Kawasaki City||Kawasaki ku||2|
|Sagamihara City||Green District||2|
|Zushi City/Hayama Town||1|
|Oiso Town/Ninomiya Town||1|
|Aikawa Town/Kiyokawa Village||1|
- Budget general account amount ¥1 billion
- Number of staff 77105
- Breakdown 51443 education staff, 17050 public security staff (police), 8612 general staff
- Total personnel expenses ¥7877 million
- Personnel expense ratio to general account 46.8%
- Financial capability index 0.92
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 1 municipalities
- General account expenditure 1 billion yen
- Proportion of independent financial resources 81.3%
- General revenue ratio 79.2%
- Fiscal strength index 0.86
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 2 municipalities
- General account expenditure 1 billion yen
- Proportion of independent financial resources 69.2%
- General revenue ratio 79.3%
- Fiscal strength index 0.82
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 10th out of 2 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.81
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 8th out of 2 municipalities
Kanagawa Internet Broadcasting Station
"Kanagawa Internet Broadcasting Station" is an Internet TV broadcast operated by Kanagawa Prefecture. Governor regular press conferences, prefectural government video clips, channels for spot commercials, etc. have been prepared for public relations of prefectural government..
- House of Representatives
- Kanagawa PrefectureProportional section OfSouth Kanto blockBelongs to (constant 22),Small districtThere are 18 wards (18 constants) in the prefecture.
- House of Councilors
- House of Councilors ordinary election OfKanagawa Prefecture Election DistrictIs a constant 8 (number of elections 4).
Economic and industrial
The total product of the prefecture in 20 is 2008 billion yen. When converted into dollars, it is equivalent to around 30 billion dollars,G20Of participating countriesRepublic of South Africa,Argentine OfGDPIt is comparable to (GDP).Prefectural income per capita is 319.9 yen. The number of workers by industry isPrimary industry4 people,Secondary industry117 people,Tertiary industryIs 295.Average annual income by academic distinctionHighestRegion TheKawasaki City Miyamaedaira Elementary SchoolIt is 1044 million yen in the school district.
Commerce and industry
The number of establishments (including industry) in the prefecture is 309,441 establishments with a nationwide share of 4.9%, and the number of employees (including manufacturing industry) is 337 with a national share of 4,752% (2001/(13)). Both are in Tokyo,Osaka,AichiIt is the 4th place in the country after. 40.5% of establishments are wholesale/retail, restaurants, 29.1%Service industryFollows. In addition, 31.7% of employees are in the service industry, followed by wholesale/retail and restaurants at 29.5%.
The chemical industry ranks No. 1 ahead of Tokyo, Osaka and Aichi.
The prefecture has 10,966 business establishments and 421,464 employees. In particular, the coastal areas of Yokohama City and Kawasaki City facing Tokyo Bay are prosperous as the Keihin Industrial Zone. The amount of manufactured goods shipped is 18 billion yen, which is the second largest in Japan after Aichi Prefecture.
The number of business establishments involved in commerce in the prefecture is 74,540 establishments (14,764 establishments for wholesale trade, 59,776 establishments for retail trade), and the number of employees is 621,811. The nationwide share of the number of business establishments is 4.62%, which is the fourth largest in Japan after Tokyo, Osaka and Aichi prefectures.
Yokohama port,Kawasaki Port,Yokosuka PortThe total trade value of these three ports is 3 billion yen for exports and 8 billion yen for imports, accounting for 3,112% and 4% of the national total, respectively. In terms of nationwide port trade value, Yokohama PortNarita Airport,Nagoya Port,Tokyo PortIt is the 4th largest in Japan (after 13), Kawasaki Port is 11th, and Yokosuka Port is 29th. More than 7% of exports are machinery and transportation equipment. Mineral fuels account for 3% of imports, followed by foodstuffs such as machinery and transportation equipment at about 15%, respectively.
Within the prefecture, urban areas such as Yokohama and Kawasaki,Enoshima,KamakuraShonan area, such as Miura Peninsula beach, Tanzawa/Mt. Ooyama, Sagami Lake and other outdoor fields,Hakone,Yugawara townThere are many leisure facilities and tourist attractions such as hot springs. The number of tourists in the prefecture is 1 million (7,118, the highest ever). Of these, 6,000 million are day-trip tourists. By region, the Yokohama-Kawasaki area has the largest number of day-trip tourists at 2008, and the Hakone-Yugawara area has the largest number of overnight guests at 1.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
The number of farmers in the prefecture is 29,681 (17), which is 1% of the total number of households in the prefecture. Management cultivated land area is 16,978haOf these, 76.7% are fields and orchards (fields 53.6%, trees 23.1%). The planted area per unit is smaller than the national average, but land productivity is very high. Utilizing the advantage of the land close to the large consumption area,cabbage-RadishSuch asVegetables,milk,豚 肉,flowersProduction is thriving. Fruit treePearandOrangeThere is a lot of production. In the western and central mountainous regionsteaIs produced and sold under the unified brand of "Ashigara tea". Also,Harumi (rice)Is 28Japan Grain Inspection AssociationSince it has been certified as Special A in the taste ranking that is certified by, there is also a movement to promote branding. Agricultural output is 761 billion yen, and by municipality, Miura City (1 billion yen) ranked first, Yokohama City (111 billion yen) second, and Hiratsuka City (2 billion yen) third.
In addition, WineAnnual production of 34,676 kiloliters (22), wine production is statistically the highest in Japan. This is a major sake brewing company in FujisawaMercianBecause there is a wine factory in.
The production of fisheries and aquaculture is 57,641t, of which 95.1% are sea surface fisheries. Held mainly in 25 fishing ports scattered on the Miura Peninsula,TunaLonglineThe offshore fishery by the sea and the coastal fishery by the large set net are popular. Especially designated as a specified third-class fishing portMisaki fishing portIs a base for tuna pelagic fisheries, and as of 2005, the landing amount was the second largest in Japan. In Sagami Bay, a unique fish food culture was born,Ositsuke,SUMIYAKI,Nagasaki MiyakiEtc. are considered valuable.
The forest area is 4 ha, which is about 95,278% of the prefecture's land (9% of which is private forest, 1% is national forest). Although the number of forest homes is increasing, the afforestation area has remained below 20 ha due to the decline in timber prices and refraining from logging. Looking at forest houses over 1 ha in the prefecture, forest houses of 1 to 3 ha account for 67.5% of the total, and the ownership scale is extremely small.
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- 横 浜 市
- (Tsurumi Ward)
- (Kanagawa Ward)
- Iwai's sesame oil
- NTT Electronics
- JVC Kenwood
- Sun oil
- Tokyo Electron Device
- Fujitsu YFC
- Three coffee
- Alps Giken
- Isuzu Motors
- Ebara Food Industry
- Kappa Create
- Keikyu Corporation
- Coro wide
- Seijo Ishii
- Sotetsu Holdings
- Chiyoda Kako Construction
- Nissan Motor
- Japan KFC Holdings
- Japanese pizza hat
- Van tech
- Fujitsu Network Solutions
- Fujitsubo Giken Industry
- Freshness Burger
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding
- Mitsubishi power
- Yokohama Bank
- Renault Japon
- Rains International
- Kanagawa Bank
- Kanagawa newspaper
- Shonan Seminar
- JX Engineering
- High max
- Fuji Citi
- Fuji soft
- Peaceful traffic
- Yokohama High Speed Rail
- Yokohama Shinkin Bank
- Yokohama Bunmeido
- (Konan Ward)
- (Hodogaya Ward)
- (Asahi Ward)
- (Isogo Ward)
- (Kanazawa Ward)
- (Kohoku Ward)
- Anest Iwata
- Iriso Electronics Industry
- Cocokara Fine
- Sanwa Kotsu
- Tokatsu Foods
- Nihon Lab
- PC DEPOT CORPORATION
- Macnica Fujiele Holdings
- (Aoba Ward)
- (Tsuzuki Ward)
- AOKI Holdings
- Kikusui Electronics Industry
- Sakata Seeds
- Sagami ham
- Techno medica
- Tokyo filter
- Japanese diamond
- Panasonic Mobile Communications
- (Totsuka Ward)
- (Sakae Ward)
- Kawasaki City
- (Kawasaki Ward)
- Ajinomoto food
- Kanagawa coastal railway
- Kawasaki Shinkin Bank
- Costco Wholesale Japan
- Jonan Research Institute
- D&M Holdings
- SBS Toshiba Logistics
- Press industry
- Peptide Dream
- Mitsubishi Kakoki
- Youskin Pharmaceutical
- (Nakahara Ward)
- Alpha Systems
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo
- Tokei computer
- Japan Electric Trike
- Fujitsu Fsus
- Fujitsu Mobile Communications
- (Takatsu Ward)
- (Miyamae Ward)
- (Aso Ward)
- Sagamihara City
- (Midori Ward)
- (South area)
- Toshiba Lighting & Technology
- Global Nuclear Fuel Japan
- Kanto Kasei Co., Ltd.
- Yokosuka Power Station
- Tokyo Bay Ferry
- Kanagawa Shinkin Bank
- Shonan Shinkin Bank
- Kamakura city
- Odawara city
- Samukawa Town
- Aikawa Town
Medical and welfare
- TV station
- Kanagawa (tvk)
Other,Wide area broadcasting OfNHK Broadcast Center(General TV-Education tv)WhenKey station in Tokyo5 stations (Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Fuji Television Network, Inc)ofBroadcast target areaIt has become. The above-mentioned stations have relay stations throughout the prefecture.
- Radio stations
R/F Radio Japan's head office and concert hall are located in Yokohama, but most of the live programs are at the Tokyo branch (TokyoMinato-ku) Is produced and broadcast. Other AM3 stations in Tokyo (TBS Radio-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.-Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.) Has been the target area for broadcasting. Also for foreign language broadcastingInterFM897The target areas for broadcasting are Yokohama and Kawasaki.. In addition,TOKYO FM-J-WAVE Also in Yokohama and KawasakiBroadcast areaIt has become. Internet radio OfradikoThen, in addition to each of the above stations,Bay FM,FM Nack Five,Ibaraki BroadcastingCan also be heard.
- Community broadcasting station
- Shonan Beach FM(Zushi City)
- FM Shonan Napasa(Hiratsuka City)
- FM Blue Shonan(Yokosuka City)
- Kamakura FM(Kamakura city)
- Radio Shonan(Fujisawa City)
- FM K-City(Kawasaki City)
- FM HOT 839(Sagamihara City)
- FM Yamato(Yamato City)
- FM salus(Aoba Ward, Yokohama City)
- FM Odawara(Odawara city)
- FM Totsuka(Totsuka Ward, Yokohama City)
- Miyagase Lakeside FM(Kiyokawa Village)
- FM Kaon(Ebina City)
- Shonan Magic Wave(Oiso Town)
- Marine FM(Naka Ward, Yokohama City)
- Cable tv station
Cable TV station in Kanagawa Prefecture(reference)
1991/(3), the third in Japan,East JapanThe first electrification of all railway lines in the area was carried out (excluding freight lines). As in Osaka, Shiga and Kagawa prefectures,JRAll routes are main linesLocal transportation lineDoes not exist,Kanto regionThen onlyJR Tokai OfConventional lineIs on board. In addition, all major private railway and subway vehicles in the metropolitan area can be seen in the prefecture, including mutual access.[Annotation 10].
- East Japan Railway
- Tokai passenger railway
- Keio Electric Railway
- Tokyu Corporation
- Yokohama High Speed Rail
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Keikyu Corporation
- Yokohama Seaside Line
- Sagami Railway
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau
- Enoshima Electric Railway
- Shonan Monorail
- Hakone Tozan Railway
- Hakone ropeway
- Mt. Ooyama Tourist Railway
- Izu Hakone Railway
- Kanagawa coastal railway
- Planned route
- East Kanagawa Line(横 浜 市, Sagami Railway/Tokyu Electric Railway)
- Linear Chuo Shinkansen OfNew station(Sagamihara City, JR Tokai)
- Tokaido Shinkansen OfNew station(Samukawa Town, JR Tokai)
- Sotetsu Izumino LineStretching (Fujisawa・Samukawa, Sagami Railway)
- Odakyu Tama LineExtension (Sagamihara City, Odakyu Electric Railway)
- JRTokaido Line OfNew station(Fujisawa City, JR East)
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue LineExtension (Yokohama CityKawasaki City, Yokohama City Transportation Bureau)
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau
- Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau
- Kanagawa Central Transportation
- Kanagawa Central Transport East
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu West
- Keikyu Express Bus
- Tokyu bus
- Tokyu Transce
- Sotetsu Bus
- Odakyu Bus
- Odakyu Highway Bus
- Keio Electric Railway Bus
- Keio Bus
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus
- Enoden bus
- Hakone Tozan Bus
- Izu Hakone Bus
- Fujikyu Bus
- Fujikyu Shonan Bus
- Fuji Express
- Tokai Bus
- Central Japan Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Regional Development BureauYokohama National Road Office
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- List of prefectural roads in Kanagawa PrefecturePlease refer to.To avoid confusion, the numbers of national roads running in the prefecture are not used.
There is no private airport in the prefecture. The nearest airport isTokyo International Airport-Narita International Airport(International flights). In addition, in the prefectures facing the Pacific Ocean in Japan, there are no private airports in Kanagawa prefecture.MieOnly.
- Tokyo Bay Ferry(Kurihama Port-Kanaya Port）
- Tokai Kisen(Kurihama Port-izu-Oshima-Tokyo）
- Tokyo Kyushu Ferry(Yokosuka Port - Shinmoji）
- Kanagawa dialect -There is no single dialect in the whole prefecture.
- local cuisine
- Kamakura Carving(lacquerware,1979/）
- Odawara lacquerware(lacquerware,1984/）
- Hakone Parquet(Woodwork, 1984)
- Traditional crafts
- Kanagawa song
- Folk song
- Local song
- サ ッ カ ー
- Kawasaki Frontale(J League Kawasaki City)
- Yokohama F. Marinos(J League Yokohama City, Yokosuka City, Yamato City)
- Yokohama FC(J League Yokohama City)
- Shonan Bellmare(10 municipalities such as J League Hiratsuka)
- Yokohama Sports & Culture Club(J League Yokohama City)
- SC Sagamihara(J League Sagamihara City)
- Nojimastella Kanagawa Sagamihara(WE League Sagamihara City）
- Nistai University FIELDS Yokohama(Nadeshiko League Yokohama)
- NHK Spring Yokohama FC Seagulls(Nadeshiko League Yokohama City)
- Yamato Sylphide(Nadeshiko League Yamato）
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars(Professional baseball-Central League Yokohama)
- Kanagawa Future Dreams(Independent League-Route Inn BC League）
- ENEOS Baseball Club(Adult baseball Yokohama)
- Toshiba Hardball Baseball Club(Same as above Kawasaki City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries East Baseball Club(Same as Yokohama City)
- Fujitsu Kawasaki Red Spirits(Boys, Kawasaki City)
- NEC Red Rockets(Women, practice ground in Kawasaki City, team location in Tokyo)
- Yokohama Bee Corsairs(B League Yokohama)
- Kawasaki Brave Sanders(B League Kawasaki City)
- Yokohama Excellence(B3.LEAGUE Yokohama)
- Shonan United BC(B3.LEAGUE Fujisawa City)
- Fujitsu red wave(W League Kawasaki City)
- Yokohama Giga Spirits(Yokohama CityIsuzu MotorsBasketball club → Yokohama Giga Cats)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Sagamihara Dynaboars(JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE Sagamihara City)
- Yokohama Canon Eagles(JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE Yokohama) 
- American Football - X League
- soft ball
- Hitachi Softball Club(Yokohama)
- Ice hockey - Asian League
- Yokohama GRITS(Yokohama)
- DeNAAthletics Elite (Yokohama)
- Press industryAthletics Club (Fujisawa City)
- PanasonicWomen's Athletics Club (Yokohama City)
- Table tennis
- Yokohama Hikari Boxing Gym(Yokohama)
- Flower boxing gym(Yokohama)
- Ohashi Boxing Gym(Yokohama)
- Atsumi Kanagawa Boxing Gym(Kawasaki City)
- All Japan Pro Wrestling(Yokohama)
- Dainippon Pro Wrestling(Yokohama)
- World Women's Wrestling Diana(Kawasaki City)
- A sports club with a farm base in the prefecture (excluding the above)
- Yomiuri Giants(Professional Baseball/Central League)
Sightseeing and historic sites
The number of tourists in Kanagawa prefecture is1 million(Total number, 2008 (Heisei 20)By region, the areas of Yokohama and Kawasaki are the most, and the areas of lodging are the largest of Hakone and Yugawara. Also,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAccording to a survey, the total number of overnight guests in Kanagawa prefecture is approximately 1000 million (2007 (19)).), and in all 47 prefecturesOkinawaIn 7th place,Nagano,AichiLined up. Meanwhile, the number of foreign tourists reached 2019 million in 250, and the total number of overnight guests was 294 million..
- 50 scenic spots in Kanagawa
- 100 Kanagawa Bridges
- Kanagawa's 50 beautiful forests
- 100 selections of Kanagawa towns
- Top 100 Kanagawa Flower Attractions
- Kanagawa 50 Bird Spots
- 50 Kanagawa Parks
- List of parks in Kanagawa な ど
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Round TempleShariden
Kanagawa Prefecture has friendly exchange relationships with the following domestic and overseas regions.
|Australia-Gold Coast City||1990|
Works set in Kanagawa Prefecture
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Adjacent across the sea.
- ^ According to "Color of Kanagawa Prefecture" (established January 1978, 1), "blue (standard color chart 31PB 8721/2.5 based on Japanese Industrial Standard Otsu 5)". Nickname is "Kanagawa Blue".
- ^ Before and after, 42nd placeSagaAnd 44th placeOkinawa.
- ^ Takakura, Ayukawa, Yoruki, Ohosumi, Ashinokami, Ashinoshimo, Kamakura, Miura (Miura) ("Enki ceremony"by)
- ^ Tachibana, Tsuzuki, Kuraki (according to Enki ceremony)
- ^ It is estimated to be near the Hongo district of Oiso Town.
- ^ at firstMutsuとDewaIt was XNUMX countries includingOshu searchAuthority declines due to installation.
- Society to live together Kanagawa Charter
- I cherish the lives of all with a warm heart
- I. We will realize a community where everyone can live like that person.
- We eliminate any barriers, prejudices or discrimination that prevent people with disabilities from participating in society.
- I. We will work together as a citizen of the prefecture toward the realization of this charter.
- ^ PreviouslyFukuokaAlsoFukuoka CityとKitakyushuThe population of Kitakyushu has fallen below 2 million since 100, although the number of the two cities exceeded 2005 million.
- ^ On the Keio Sagamihara LineToeiOf the Odakyu Odawara Line/Tama LineTokyo MetroOf the Tokyu Toyoko Line (including the Minatomirai Line)Tobu,SeibuToei on the Tokyo Metro, Tokyu Meguro Line, Tobu on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line, Tokyu on the Tokyo Metro and Keikyu Main LineKeisei, A metropolitan vehicle is on board.
- ^ a b "Areas by prefecture"(19 area), Geographical Survey Institute.
- ^ "Kanagawa Prefecture Population and Households", Kanagawa Prefectural Statistics Center.
- ^ "Estimated population as of October 19, 10", Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
- ^ 17 Census/First Basic Tabulation Results "Result Summary"(Table 2 Main indicators by prefecture), Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
- ^ Depopulated municipalities map, Kanagawa prefecture, National Depopulated Area Independence Promotion Federation.
- ^ "Information magazine "Arin" No. 401 "Why Kanagawa Prefecture, not Yokohama Prefecture" Yuichi HiguchiYurindo, April 13, 4.
- ^ "Kanagawa River" Kanagawa Shimbun Kanashi Publishing, page 10
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ Longitude/latitude (world geodetic system) of municipal offices and offices in Kanagawa Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 2 reading
- ^ Municipalities in Kanagawa Prefecture-Kanagawa homepage
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Prefectural center prefectural government synthesis center”(Japanese). Kanagawa. 2021/1/10Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Archaeological Society 2010, pp. 62–75.
- ^ Kanagawa Archeology Foundation 2010, pp. 8–9.
- ^ a b Hiratsuka City Museum 2005, pp. 42–43.
- ^ Odawara City Cultural Department Cultural Properties Division. “Chiyo Temple Ruins (Chiyo Abandoned Temple)". Odawara city. 2022/5/21Browse.
- ^ Hiratsuka City Social Education Division. “"Kokukitsune" Sumisho pottery, etc. Inarimae A ruins No. 1 point No. 1 Pit-house dwelling site excavated materials". Hiratsuka. 2022/5/21Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Archeology Foundation 2010, pp. 66–67.
- ^ Kanagawa Archaeological Society 2015, p. 44.
- ^ Hideaki Ohnuki "Domination of the City and the Road to Independence" Akitoshi Kanzaki, Hideaki Onuki, Kinji Fukushima, Takeomi Nishikawa, "History of Kanagawa Prefecture", Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd., 2001, pp.42-45
- ^ Takeomi Nishikawa "A world that changes to embarkation to the international community" Akitoshi Kanzaki, Hideaki Onuki, Kinji Fukushima, Takeomi Nishikawa, "History of Kanagawa Prefecture," Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd., 2001, pp.254-256
- ^ Mayuko Sano "Edo of Allcock"Chuko Shinsho, 2003,ISBN 9784121017109
- ^ Keio 4th Decree Proclamation No. 178 - National Diet LibraryModern digital library
- ^ Keio 4th year Proclamation of Minister No. 178 -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ The first year of the Meiji era, the proclamation of the Prime Minister 482 -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ The first year of the Meiji era, the proclamation of the Prime Minister 778 -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ Origin of the name of the prefecture, Anniversary of the government office - Kanagawa Prefecture
- ^ 4th year of Meiji 594th Declaration No. XNUMX -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ August 5, 8 Meiji Government -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ 9th year of Meiji 53th Declaration No. XNUMX -National Diet Library Modern Digital Library
- ^ Takeomi Nishikawa "The World Changing to the International Society" Akitoshi Kanzaki, Hideaki Onuki, Kinji Fukushima, Takeomi Nishikawa, "History of Kanagawa Prefecture", Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd., 2001, pp. 270-271
- ^ Kanagawa prefecture jurisdiction map (24) -Fujisawa City Board of Education
- ^ Tokyo Prefectural Government and Kanagawa Prefecture Boundary Change Niseki Sur Law (Meiji 26 Law No. 12)
- ^ Restriction order for bathing in Tokyo Bay, Miura Peninsula, etc. (August 19, 8 Mainichi Shimbun (Tokyo)) "Showa News Dictionary Vol. 11 8 / 17" p20 Mainichi Communications 68
- ^ a b Society to live together Kanagawa Charter Kanagawa Prefecture Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ Kanagawa Prefecture (May 2018, 5). "Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly History of Prefectural Assembly Chairman/Vice Chairman List" (Japanese). Kanagawa. http://www.pref.kanagawa.jp/gikai/p80213.html 2018/9/19Browse.
- ^ Number of members by Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly
- ^ Kanagawa Prefecture (May 2018, 4). "About revision of the fixed number of Kanagawa prefectural assembly, constituencies and the regulations regarding the number of members to be elected in each constituency" (Japanese). Kanagawa. http://www.pref.kanagawa.jp/docs/em7/cnt/f5/p807451.html 2018/9/19Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Internet Broadcasting Station
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications | Types of elections”(Japanese). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2018/9/19Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Prefectural Economic Calculation for FY20
- ^ National Tax Agency Liquor tax relation table
- ^ Broadcasting target area of the broadcasting station that conducts foreign language broadcasting among the ultra-high frequency broadcasting performed by general broadcasting companies according to the provisions of 2) (2) (1) c of the Basic Plan for Broadcasting Promotion (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ TOKYO FM × Tokyo Tower Summit New Antenna Transmission Memorial TOWER OF LOVE-TOKYO FM 80.0MHz
- ^ J-WAVE Company Information
- ^ "What is Shonan Magic Wave”. SEISA Community FM Broadcasting Station. 2017/10/12Browse.
- ^ "Ground introduction”. Yokohama Canon Eagles. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ The number of tourists in the prefecture reached a record high for the fourth consecutive year, Commerce and Tourism Division, Commerce and Tourism Division, Department of Commerce and Industry, announced on June 2009, 21.
- ^ "Survey Research VIII on the Economic Effects of the Travel and Tourism Industry (2007 Travel and Tourism Consumption Trend Survey Results and Estimates of Economic Effects)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (March 2008). As of June 3, 2013originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Inbound demand in Kanagawa prefecture”(Japanese). Visit Lab. 2020/6/26Browse.
- Hiratsuka City Museum "10. Explore Sagami Kokufu"Hiratsuka City Museum Exhibition Manual" March 2005, pp. 3-42.https://hirahaku.jp/hakubutsukan_archive/sonota/00000083/?q=hakubutsukan_archive/sonota/00000083.
- Kanagawa Archaeological Society "The 17th Archeology Course-Exploring Kanagawa's Paleolithic Villages and Houses"Kanagawa Archaeological Society, March 2010, 3.two:10.24484 / sitereports.19115. NCID BB02244572.https://sitereports.nabunken.go.jp/19115.
- Kanagawa Archeology Foundation"Chapter 1 Paleolithic Ruins" "Digged Ruins of Kanagawa-From Paleolithic to Modern Times-"Yurindo, October 2010, 3, pp. 30-6.ISBN 4896602072.
- Kanagawa Archeology Foundation"Chapter 5 Ancient Ruins" "Digged Ruins of Kanagawa-From Paleolithic to Modern-"Yurindo, October 2010, 3, pp. 30-64.ISBN 4896602072.
- Kanagawa Archaeological Society "22nd Archeology Course-Creating Sagami Province-Ancient Offices and Temples-"Kanagawa Archaeological Society, March 2015, 2.two:10.24484 / sitereports.21329. NCID BB20506262.https://sitereports.nabunken.go.jp/21329.
- Category: Kanagawa
- Natural scenic spots in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of people from Kanagawa
- List of military historical sites in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of designated cultural properties in Kanagawa Prefecture
- List of designated municipalities in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Kanagawa Prefecture Disaster Medical Center Hospital
- List of local songs in Kanagawa
- List of lighthouses in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of shrines in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of temples in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of islands in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Kanagawa Prefecture
- List of secondary water systems in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of mountains in Kanagawa
- List of symbols in Kanagawa
- List of characters in Kanagawa
- List of libraries in Kanagawa
- List of municipal songs in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Kanagawa Prefecture Castle
- List of parks in Kanagawa
- List of pages starting with "Kanagawa"
- List of pages starting with "Kanagawa"
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Official website
- Kanagawa Prefectural Government Public Relations Department (Governor's Office) (@KanagawaPref_PR)- Twitter
- Kanagawa Friends (Regional Policy Division) (@kanagawa_friends)- Instagram
- Kanagawa Kintaro
- Sightseeing Kanagawa Now -Kanagawa Prefecture Tourism Association
- Wiki travelIsKanagawaThere is a travel guide about.
(Musashi country-Sagami country内 のShogunate-Flag territory）
Shinagawa PrefecturePart of (MusashikuniTama-gun）
IrumaPart of (Tama-gun, Musashikuni)
AshigaraPart of (Sagami country)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1868/ - (Yokohama Court → Kanagawa Court
→ Kanagawa Prefecture → Kanagawa Prefecture)