Photo Hiro Shimono, Akari Kito
Hiro Shimono & Akari Kito will appear!The third voice comic of "Yankee-kun to Shirokan Girl", which is a complete comic, has been released.
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the voice guide style narration attached to the voice comic is a narration that explains the state of the character in the work so that it can be enjoyed even if the eyes are visually impaired.
The latest 8th volume of the comic, which is the final volume of the manga "Yankee-kun to Shirokan Girl", was released on May 5rd.this… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Digital comic(English: digital comic) isComicHave the contents ofDigital contentIs.Abbreviation is Digicomi.Digital comics(Manga)インターネット Ofworld Wide WebWhat is in (WWW) (Web comics) IsWeb cartoonAlso called.
Computer gamesIn the case of,NESIncludingthe 1980s Ofgame machineRecording media are hundredsKBOf capacityRom cassetteWas the mainstream, so large capacityimage dataRequires dozens of pagesComicIt was extremely difficult to reproduce.But in the 1990sPC engine OfCD-ROM2,Mega drive OfMega cdIncludingCD-ROM driveWith the advent of game consoles equipped with, it has become possible to handle large volumes of image data of up to 540MB (about 1000 times more than conventional ROM cassettes).
Against this backgroundAdventure gamesAfter removing the mystery-solving elements from the above, a large number of images were adopted, and a work was born that focused on "reading" rather than playing the game.The first work was in March 1989HudsonReleased fromThe Legend of the Cobra Black Dragon KingHowever, the name "digital comic" was officially used in the second work, "Urusei Yatsura STAY WITH YOU』(Released in June 1990).After that, many games of the same type were released by other companies, and they were introduced as an independent genre different from adventure games in game magazines.However, users are complaining that "there are fewer elements for users to intervene than general games" and "the volume is not enough", and software that makes up for the lack of volume by adding mini games etc. is also seen. It was.
Also, since the mid-1990s, images of existing manga works have been imported, and BGM and sound effects have been added to newly drawn works with a frame division structure similar to normal manga.Voice actorA work with the addition of audio byIt can be said that it is a digital comic in the essential sense in terms of reproducing a manga because it is read by pressing a button.
Since the latter half of the 1990s, the spread of the Internet has made it possible to distribute comics online, and these are also called digital comics.The works are roughly divided into digitized works that were published on paper media and original works, and those that are distributed as part of hobbies and coterie activities areWeb comicsSometimes called.The distribution format isAdobe Flash,XMDF,PDFThere is a merit that the cost can be reduced compared to the publication in paper media.In recent yearsMobile phoneCan be viewed on mobile phones due to the spread and higher performance ofMobile comicsHas also been announced.
With the spread of video sites on the Internet, it has become easier to browse the distribution of works with audio and slight screen movements in the manga itself.Their names areVoice comic,Movie comic,Motion comics,Cartoon video(The character of "manga" is sometimes called hiragana or katakana) and is not unified.These are also included in the conventional definition of digital comics, "digital content with cartoon content," but from the point of view of delivering audio.Radio DramaIt is a form that also bears the aspect of.Not limited to online distribution, works that are broadcast on TV or recorded on DVD-ROM may be called like those, but the contents are the same.Although it is a video distribution, it is different from the animation that moves the picture continuously.in the pastAdobe FlashWas a common medium.
- The Legend of the Cobra Black Dragon King (March 1989, 3, PCE, Publisher:Hudson, Part number: HCD8004)
- Cobra II Legendary Man (June 1991, 6, Part Number: HCD7)
- Urusei Yatsura STAY WITH YOU (June 1990, 6, PCE, Publisher: Hudson, Product Number: HCD29)
- Ranma 1/2 Trapped Bride (March 1991, 12, PCE, Publisher:Messiah, Part number: NSCD1006)
- Devil Hunter Yohko Transfer student from the demon world (March 1992, 3, PCE, Publisher: Messiah, Product Number: NSCD13)
- Devil Hunter Yohko Far Call (January 1993, 1, product number: NSCD-8)
- Aim for the top! GunBuster Vol.1 (March 1992, 6, PCE, Publisher:River hill soft, Part number: RHCD-2003)
- Aim for the top! GunBuster Vol.2 (March 1993, 3, product number: RHCD-26)
- YAWARA! (October 1992, 10, PCE, Publisher: Sofix, Product Number: SXCD-1)
- YAWARA! 2 (September 1994, 9, product number: SXCD23)
- Galaxy Lady Legend Yuna (June 1992, 10, PCE, Publisher: Hudson, Product Number: HCD23)
- Galaxy Lady Legend Yuna 2 Eternal Princess (June 1995, 6, Part Number: HCD30)
- Pastel Lime (December 1992, 12, PCE, Publisher:Nagzat, Part number: NXCD2018)
- Yumimi Mix (January 1993, 1, MCD, Publisher:Game arts, Part number: T-45034)
- The mysterious sea Nadia (June 1993, 1, PCE, Publisher: Hudson, Product Number: HCD29)
- Ranma 1/2 Shiraran Aika(April 1993, 4, MCD, Publisher: Messiah, Product Number: T-23)
- Mobile Police Patlabor "Griffon" (September 1993, 9, PCE, Publisher: Riverhillsoft, Product Number: RHCD-30)
- DUO COMIC series (☆, PCE)
- Urusei Yatsura ~ Deer My Friends ~ (April 1994, 4, MCD, Publisher: Game Arts,Shogakukan Production, Part number: T-45064)
- Takeru TAKERU (☆, April 1994, 4,3DO, Publisher: Fan Project, Product Number: FZ-SJ1201)
- Sailor Moon (March 1994, 8, PCE, Publisher:Banpresto, Part number: BACD4002)
- The Legend of Walküre Gaiden Rosa's Adventure (April 1996, 4, PC, Publisher:Namco, Part number: NMC-2008)
- Dai Airan(February 1997, 2, SS, Publisher: Game Arts, Product Number: T-14G)
- Playstation comicSeries (PS, Publisher:Sony Computer Entertainment）
- Cobra The Psycho Gun VOL.1 (☆, January 1998, 1, product number: SCPS-12)
- Cobra The Psycho Gun VOL.2 (☆, January 1998, 1, product number: SCPS-12)
- Carol the Dark Angel (April 1998, 4, original work, product number: SCPS-2)
- 2999 game kids (December 1998, 12, product number: SCPS-23)
- Cobra Galaxy Nights (☆, February 1999, 2, product number: SCPS-18)
- BUZZER BEATER Part XNUMX (☆, January 1999, 5, product number: SCPS-27)
- BUZZER BEATER Part 1999 (☆, May 5, 27, product number: SCPS-19007)
- D2MANGA series (☆, PS, Publisher: Daiki)
- Click Manga Series (PS, Publisher:Tokuma Shoten Intermedia）
- Phantom of the Opera (November 1999, 9, product number: SLPS-30)
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes 1 In an Eternal Night (November 1999, 9, product number: SLPS-30)
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes 2 Strategy for Iserlohn (November 1999, 11, Part Number: SLPS-18)
- Dynamic Robot War 1 Sortie! Amazing Robot Army !! (November 1999, 9, product number: SLPS-30)
- Dynamic Robot War 2 Fear! Resurrection of the Demon Tribe (December 1999, 12, Part Number: SLPS-16)
- Click Hi (October 1999, 10, product number: SLPS-28)
- Metal Gear Solid Band Decine (September 2006, 9, PSP, Publisher:Konami Digital Entertainment, Part number: ULJM-05150 (VP028-J1))
Main distribution sites
- EBook Initiative Japan (May 2000-)-Download sales of books and comics provided by publishers.
- Manga novel (June 2007 --February 6) --Distribution of manga works provided by publishers.
- Leader store (May 2008-)-Download sales of books and comics provided by publishers.Sony readerandSony TabletFor.
- Honto (May 2010-)-Download sales of books and comics provided by publishers.
- Electronic bookstore papiles --Download sales of books and comics provided by publishers.
- Electronic rental book Renta! --Rental of manga works provided by publishers (viewing for a limited time).
- Yahoo! Comic --Rental of manga works provided by publishers (viewing for a limited time).
- Mecha Comics --Download sales of books and comics provided by publishers.
DoujinshiEven in manga, the production cost is cheaper than paper media, the production period can be shortened, and the space for storing inventory and the labor can be saved.PDFIt may be distributed in the form of.Also,Doujin shopIssuances that are considered to be in low demand for consignment sales may be refused.Download saleThere are few such restrictions on outsourcing to the site, and works of a wider genre have become available for distribution.