Joint training by Annaka fire department and police before the full-scale mountain climbing season Female MTF members also participated for the first time / Gunma Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
The Annaka Fire Department and Annaka Police Station of the Wide Area Fire Department, such as Takasaki City, jointly conduct training every year in order to improve the on-site response capabilities of the members through mountain rescue activities.
Before the full-scale mountain climbing season, a joint training was held by the Annaka Fire Department and the Annaka Police Station, and it was placed for the first time in Gunma Prefecture ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Takasaki City/Annaka City Fire Fighting Association(Takasaki Annaka Shobo Kumiai)GunmaTakasakias well as the Annaka2 cities have establishedSome office associations(Firefighting association).Fire DepartmentThe name is "Wide area fire department such as Takasaki CityIt is.
1970March 9Some office associationsEstablished as a wide-area municipal area promotion maintenance association such as Takasaki City, firefighting office work and unionElderly rest homeWe were engaged in the establishment and management of facilities such as, and projects that contribute to regional exchange and regional promotion within the area, but from April 2012, 4, only firefighting affairs are handled and other affairs are handled by both cities and Gunma Prefecture Agricultural Mutual Aid. Inherited to unions, etc., and changed the name to "Takasaki City / Annaka City Fire Fighting Association".
- Union parliament
- Number of MPs: 20 (15 in Takasaki City, 5 in Annaka City)
- 1970September 9 Takasaki City, Annaka City,Gunma-gunGunma Town,Minoh Town,Haruna Town,Kurafuchi Villageas well as the Usui DistrictMatsuida TownBy 2 cities, 4 towns and 1 villageWide area municipalities promotion and maintenance association such as Takasaki CityTo establish.
- 1971April 4 by 1 city, 1 towns and 4 village of Takasaki City, Gunma Town, Misato Town, Haruna Town, Kurabuchi Village and Matsuida TownWide area firefighting association such as Takasaki CityTo establish.
- Takasaki City Fire DepartmentTheTakasaki City, etc. Wide Area Firefighting Association Fire DepartmentAnd
- In addition to the 1st and 3rd branch offices of the Takasaki City Fire Department, the Gunma-cho branch office and Matsuida-cho branch office will be opened.
- 1972March 3 Gunma-cho branch office is newly built and relocated.
- April 1972, 4 By joining the fire union in Annaka CityAnnaka City Fire DepartmentMore 49 firefighters have moved,Annaka Fire DepartmentIt becomes a two-station system.Established Haruna Town Branch, Misato Town Branch, and Kurabuchi Village Branch.
- 1973July 7 Misato-cho branch office is newly built and relocated.
- 19774/1 Takasaki East Fire StationIs established, and there are 3 stations.
- 1978April 4st Gohara branch office is opened.
- 19794/1 Takasaki Kita Fire StationIs established, and there are 4 stations.
- 1981April 4 Gunnan branch office is newly built and relocated.
- 1985April 4st West branch office is opened.
- 1988December 12 Haruna-cho branch office is newly built and relocated.
- 1989October 10 The fire department headquarters and the Takasaki Central Fire Department building will be newly built and relocated.
- 1991February 2 Matsuida-cho branch office is newly built and relocated.
- 1996March 3 The Kurabuchi Village branch office is newly built and relocated.
- July 1996, 7-Kurabuchi Village was renamed Kurabuchi Village, and Kurabuchi Village Branch was renamed Kurabuchi Village Branch.
- 1999April 4 Dissolve the wide area fire union such as Takasaki City and integrate it into the wide area municipal area promotion maintenance association such as Takasaki City.The name of the fire departmentWide area fire department such as Takasaki CityWill be renamed.
- 2006January 1 Due to the merger of Gunma Town, Misato Town and Kurabuchi Village into Takasaki City, the Kurabuchi Village Branch Office was renamed the Kurabuchi Branch Office, the Misato Town Branch Office was renamed the Minago Branch Office, and the Gunma Town Branch Office was renamed the Gunma Branch Office.
- March 2006, 3 Renamed Matsuida Town Branch to Matsuida Branch due to the merger of Annaka City and Matsuida Town.
- October 2006, 10 Haruna-cho branch office was renamed Haruna-cho branch office due to the merger of Haruna-cho with Takasaki city.
- 201010/1 To Takasaki Central Fire DepartmentAdvanced rescue teamEstablished "ART (Advance Rescue Team)".
- 20113/11 Great East Japan EarthquakeToEmergency fire support teamDispatched.
- April 2012, 4 Shinmachi area, part of the northern part of Fujioka city[Annotation 1]..The Tano Fujioka Wide Area Fire Department Fujioka Fire Department Shinmachi Branch Office, which had jurisdiction over the area, was transferred to the Takasaki East Fire Department Shinmachi Branch Office.Some areas in the northern part of Fujioka City will be changed to the jurisdiction of the Fujioka Fire Department of the headquarters.
- April 2012, 4 The name of the union is "Takasaki City/Annaka City Fire Fighting AssociationChanged to.Only firefighting affairs are handled, and other affairs are passed on to both cities and the Gunma Prefectural Agricultural Mutual Aid Association.The parliamentary capacity will also be revised to 11 people.
- 20154/25 Nepal earthquakeToInternational fire rescue teamDispatched.
- 2015/9/7 September 27 heavy rain in the Kanto and Tohoku regionsIbaraki prefecture in response to a disasterJoso CityDispatched an emergency fire brigade to.
- April 2016, 4 "Takasaki Fire Fighting Joint Command Center" was opened with the joint maintenance of firefighting radio digitalization.Tone Numata Wide Area Fire Department, Agatsuma Wide Area Fire Department, Shibukawa Wide Area Fire Department, Takasaki City, etc. Wide Area Fire Department, Tanofujioka Wide Area Fire Department, Tomioka Kanraku Wide Area Fire Department 1 station 1 headquarters will be unified.
- December 2016, 12 The Minami Branch Office will be newly built and opened in Yamanamachi, Takasaki City.
- March 2018, 3 Gunma branch office will be newly built and relocated to Kanekomachi, Takasaki city.
- The jurisdiction covers the entire area of Takasaki City and Annaka City, excluding the Yoshii area of Takasaki City.
- The Yoshii area is oldYoshii Town, Tano DistrictContinues even after being transferred to Takasaki CityTano Fujioka Wide Area Municipal Area Promotion AssociationThe city is a member of the city, and the Yoshii Fire Department is set up under the Tanofujioka Wide Area Fire Department.
- Shinmachi areaEnclaveBut oldShinmachi, Tano-gunWas transferred to Takasaki City and Anchu City Fire Fighting Association from April 24, 4, from the Tanofujioka Wide Area Municipal Area Promotion and Development Association.
- Fire Department --General Affairs Section, Prevention Section, Security Section, Emergency Section, Communication Command Section
- Fire department --Takasaki Central Fire Station, Takasaki East Fire Station, Takasaki Kita Fire Station, Annaka Fire Station
- Branch Offices-West Branch Office, Gunnan Branch Office, Shinmachi Branch Office, Minami Branch Office, Kurabuchi Branch Office, Gunma Branch Office, Minago Branch Office, Haruna Branch Office, Gohara Branch Office, Matsuida Branch Office
As of July 2020
- Fire pump car with water tank: 18
- Fire engine with ladder: 4 (Fire pump car with internal refraction ladder: 1)
- Chemical fire truck: 3
- Command vehicle: 6
- Public relations car: 14
- Material carrier: 3
- Large tank car: 3
- Ambulance: 19
- Rescue work vehicle: 3
- Command support vehicle: 2
- Wireless broadcast vehicle: 1
- First aid vehicle: 1
- Tsunami / Large-scale storm and flood damage countermeasure vehicle: 1
- Others: 7
[References on main machinery: Annual Fire Report published in Reiwa 2 (Takasaki City, etc. Wide Area Fire Bureau)]
|Fire department||Address||Branch office|
|Takasaki Central Fire Station||1-13-10 Yachiyomachi, Takasaki City||West: 32-8 Wakatamachi, Takasaki City|
|Takasaki East Fire Station||2-21-63 Nakaimachi, Takasaki City||Gunnan: 615-1 Kyomemachi, Takasaki City|
Shinmachi: 3152-1 Shinmachi, Takasaki City
South: 273-3 Yamanamachi, Takasaki City
|Takasaki Kita Fire Station||1-27-8 Midoricho, Takasaki City||Kurabuchi: 437 Sannokura, Kurabuchi-machi, Takasaki-shi|
Misato: 450 Nishiakiya, Misato-machi, Takasaki-shi
Gunma: 818-4 Ashikadomachi, Takasaki City
Haruna: 249-1 Kamisatomimachi, Takasaki City
|Annaka Fire Department||1-10-30 Annaka, Annaka City||Gobara: 135-1 Gobara, Annaka City|
Matsuida: 392-4 Matsuida-machi, Annaka-shi
- ^ Mori, Morishinden, Naka, Nakajima, Tateishi, Tateishi Nitta
- 2010(22)4/1 - Matsuida Police StationWill be integrated and the organization will be changed to the Matsuida branch office of our office..
- Matsuida police box (inside Matsuida branch office)
- Saginomiya police box
- Noden police box
- Itahana police box
- Akima police box
- Nakagokan police box
- Isobe police box
- Arai Representative Office
- Yokogawa police box
- Hara Police Box
- Two houses resident police box
- ^ National Police Signature Name Location Jurisdiction List Gunma Prefecture(National Police Agency official website)