[SPY x FAMILY] Do you know? How to put out the "Anya" emoji on Twitter.The original author "Wow ...
If you write the contents roughly
The cumulative circulation of the original comics has exceeded 5 million at the end of May.
"SPY x FAMILY" Volume 2 Popular manga "SPY x FAMILY ..." scheduled to be broadcast in the second season of TV animation from October → Continue reading
Huff Post Japan Edition
The Huff Post Japan edition, an international media that creates conversations, delivers daily news with a value that values diversity.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
best seller(Best seller) sold wellProductsThat. EspeciallyBookI often say about.. This section details cumulative book bestsellers. It should be noted that in the publishing industry,bookstoreThe best-selling book announced by a major agency is the average because the customer sources differ from bookstore to bookstore..
This section details book bestsellers.
A book's bestseller is a book that sells most prominently. It is a relative comparison with other books.[Note 1].. It is not decided based on absolute standards, such as how many books or months[Note 2] [Note 3].. The best-selling standards differ depending on the field, and the line drawing differs depending on the market size... For exampleChildren's bookIn the case of, 2 copies may be the bestseller. The number of children's books sold is generally small.
First, let's talk about the best-selling and best-selling bestsellers.
Biggest bestseller in human history, A global bestseller that has been read for thousands of years TheBibleIs.. Between 1815 and 1998, an estimated 3880 billion books have been published.In the year 2000 alone, about 1 million books were published by the Bible Society around the world (announced by the International Bible Society). In that Bible, especially in ChristianityThe Old TestamentThe part called "" is a book commonly adopted by Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and is read by more than half of humankind, and has a great influence on human thought. Is a book.
Bestseller in a single book
|Book title||Year of announcement||著者||Original language||Number of copies (volume)||Original title|
|Two city stories||1859||Charles Dickens||English||2 million||A Tale of Two Cities|
|Ring story||1954 – 1955||J・R・R・Tolkien||English||1 million copies||The Lord of the Rings|
|Red House Dream||1759-1791||Cao Xueqin||Chinese||1 million||Beni Yume/Kourou Yume|
|Hobbit adventure||1937||J・R・R・Tolkien||English||1 million||The Hobbit|
|And nobody left||1939||Agatha Christie||English||1 million||And Then There Were None|
|Alchemist-A Boy Who Traveled the Dream||1988||Paulo Coelho||Portuguese||1 million||O Alchemist|
|Book title||Year of announcement||著者||Original language||Number of copies (volume)||Original title|
|Lion and witch||1950||C.S.Lewis||English||8500 million||The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe|
|1887||Henry Rider Haggard||English||8300 million||She: A History of Adventure|
|Little Prince||1943||Antoine de Saint Exupery||French||8000 million||Le Petit Prince|
|Da vinci code||2003||Dan Brown||English||8000 million||The Da Vinci Code|
|1937||Napoleon Hill||English||7000 million||Think and Grow Rich|
|1892||Ellen G. White||English||6000 million||Steps to Christ|
|Caught in the rye field||1951||JD Salinger||English||6000 million||The Catcher in the Rye|
|Black horse story||1877||Anna Schuell||English||5000 million||Black Beauty: His Grooms and Companions: The autobiography of a horse|
|Heidi's training and itinerant times||1880||Johanna Supiri||German||5000 million||Heidis Lehr- und Wanderjahre|
|Redhead anne||1908||L・M・Montgomery||English||5000 million||Anne of Green Gables|
|Dr. Spock's childcare book||1946||Benjamin Spock||English||5000 million||The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care|
|Lolita||1955||Vladimir Nabokov||English||5000 million||Lolita|
|Rose name||1980||Umberto Eco||Italian||5500 million||The Name of The rose|
There is also a list after this. Detail isList of best selling booksExplained in.
Major best-selling authors
The best-selling global aggregates are noteworthy and important, so here are the top ten:
|作家||Estimated number of sales (minimum)||Estimated sales volume (highest)||Original language||Genre/Title||Number of publications||Citizenship|
|William Shakespeare||20 million||40 million||English||Drama と Poetry||United Kingdom|
|Agatha Christie||20 million||40 million||English||reasoning,Miss Marple], [Hercule Poulo"||85||United Kingdom|
|Barbara Kirtland (en)||5 million||10 million||English||love||723||United Kingdom|
|Harold Robbins (en)||7 million copies||7 million copies||English||adventure||23||America|
|Georges Simnon||5 million||7 million||French||Reasoning, "Jules Maigret"||570||Belgium|
|Enid Brighton||3 million||6 million||English||Children's literature,Noddy"||800||United Kingdom|
|Daniel Steel||5 million copies||5 million copies||English||love||72||America|
|Dr. Sousse (en)||1 million||5 million||English||Children's literature||44||America|
|(en)||1 million copies||5 million||English||adventure||209||America|
|Lev Tolstoy||4 million copies||Russian||Russia|
There is also a list after this. For details, see the list of best-selling authors.
Books (excluding dictionaries, encyclopedias, study/examination reference books)
|Tips for Multidisciplinary Nursing at Home (Akamoto)||Takichi Tsukita||1925||Kensaku Hirobunkan →|
Mikiensha/Takichi Takita store
|Norway Forest(Top/bottom)||Haruki Murakami||1987||Kodansha||1000 million|
|Totto in the window window||Tetsuko Kuroyanagi||1981||Kodansha||800 million||The left is the cumulative circulation in Japan, and the cumulative circulation worldwide is 2371 million..|
|Little Prince||Antoine de Saint Exupery|
|1953||Iwanami Shoten||600 million|
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||JK rolling|
|Five unsatisfied||Hiroshi Otobu||1998||Kodansha||477 million||More than 550 million copies including paperback books|
|Open the way||Konosuke Matsushita||1968||PHP Institute||450 million|
|Home medicine||Tatsuo Kobayashi (supervised)||1949||Jiji Press||435 million|
|Harry Potter and the Secret Room||JK rolling|
|Move people||Dale Carnegie|
Dictionary, encyclopedia, study/examination reference book
|Shinmei Solution Japanese Dictionary||Tadao Yamada (ed.)||1972||Sanseido||2040 million|
|English basic vocabulary||Yoshio Akao||1942||Obunsha||1720 million|
|English words for the exam||Ichiro Mori||1967||Seishun Publisher||1488 million|
|New English-Japanese dictionary||Shigeru Takebayashi(Edit)||1967||Research society||1200 million|
|Kojien||Shinmura Departure(Edit)||1955||Iwanami Shoten||1177 million|
|Obunsha dictionary||Akira Matsumura(Edit)||1960||Obunsha||1100 million|
|Sanseido Japanese dictionary||Gobo Miki(Edit)||1960||Sanseido||1000 million|
|English words for the test||Ichiro Mori||1974||Seishun Publisher||980 million|
|English standard problem training||Hara Sensaku||1933||Obunsha||950 million|
|Iwanami Japanese Dictionary||Nishio Minoru(Edit)||1963||Iwanami Shoten||880 million|
|Newly selected Japanese dictionary||Kanesuke Ichida(Edit)||1959||Shogakukan||860 million|
Series works (excluding manga)
- Depending on the work, sales of paperback books are included
|works||著者||Volume 1 released||Infomation||Circulation||Remarks|
|Anpanman||Takashi Yanase||1970||Flavel Building||8100 million|
|Kazuko HosokiSix-star scryYour destiny||Kazuko Hosoki||1987||KK Best Sellers||7000 million|
|Kaiketsu Zorori||Yutaka Hara||1987||Poplar company||3500 million|
|Nontan||Kiyono Sachiko||1976||Kasei-sha||3360 million|
|Guin Saga||Kaoru Kurimoto||1979||Hayakawa Publishing||3300 million|
|Tokugawa Ieyasu||Yamaoka Sohachi||1950||Kodansha||3000 million[Broken link]|
|Can series||1994||Impress||3000 million|
|Calico Homes||Jiro Akagawa||1978||Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.||2600 million|
|Super Illustrated Series||1996||Exmedia||2500 million|
|Onihira criminal record book||Shotaro Ikenami||1968||文藝 春秋||2440 million||The number of paperback books only.|
- JapanManga whose sales in Japan exceeded 1 million copies
|ONE-PIECE||Eiichiro Oda||1997||Shueisha||4 million copies|
|Golgo 13||Saito Takao||1968||Leid||3 million|
|ド ラ ゴ ン ボ ー ル||Akira Toriyama||1985||Shueisha||1 million copies|
|Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward||Akimoto Osamu||1976||Shueisha||1 million copies|
|Naruto||Masashi Kishimoto||1999||Shueisha||1 million copies|
|Demon Blade||Gotoge Yosei||2016||Shueisha||1 million copies (including electronic version)|
|Detective Conan||Gosho Aoyama||1994||Shogakukan||1 million copies|
|Delicious Shinbo||Satoshi Kariya(Original)|
|1983||Shogakukan||1 million copies|
|SLAM DUNK||Takehiko Inoue||1990||Shueisha||1 million copies (full version included)|
|Astro boy||Osamu Tezuka||1952||Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.||1 million|
|Doraemon||Fujiko F. Fujio||1969||Shogakukan||1 million|
|touch||Adachi Mitsuru||1981||Shogakukan||1 million copies (including paperback edition)|
|JoJo's Bizarre Adventure||Hirohiko Araki||1987||Shueisha||1 million|
|Kindaichi Shonen Case Files||Amagi Seimaru(Original plan/Original)|
Shincho Bunko (as of August 2005)
|1 bit||Heart||Natsume Soseki||1952||Over 600 million copies|
|2 bit||Human disqualification||Osamu Dazai||1952|
|3 bit||老人 と 海||Ernest Hemingway|
|1966||Over 500 million copies|
|4 bit||友情||Warrior alley||1947||Over 400 million copies|
|5 bit||The Stranger||Albert Camus|
|6 bit||Bocchan||Natsume Soseki||1950|
|7 bit||Breaking||Shimazaki Fujimura||1954|
|8 bit||Hello by sadness||Francoise sagan|
|9 bit||Snow country||Yasunari Kawabata||1947|
|10 bit||Sunset||Osamu Dazai||1950|
- Source:Almost daily Itoi newspaper-a small secret of the Shincho Bunko. To the Glory Best & Long(Click here for rankings below 11th)
Iwanami Bunko (as of December 2012)
|1 bit||Socrates's defense-Cliton||Plato|
Tsutomu Kubo (translation)
|2 bit||Bocchan||Natsume Soseki||139.0 million|
|2 bit||Emile(Up)||Jean-Jacques Rousseau|
Kazuo Konno (Translation)
|5 bit||Heart||Natsume Soseki||130.0 million|
|6 bit||Spoon of silver||Naka Kansuke||128.1 million|
|7 bit||Communist declaration||Karl Marx|
|8 bit||Good research||Kitaro Nishida||121.4 million|
|9 bit||Different abstract||Yui yen|
Kaneko Daiei(School note)
|10 bit||Record of Ancient Matters||Aida Hieda|
Kenji Kurano(School note)
- Agency that announces bestsellers
- Bookstores that have announced bestsellers
Long seller(Long hit) refers to a product that continues to sell for a long time.
In the case of books, it will be "books that have been selling for a long time", but the standard of long-selling is vague and before it pointed to books that could be sold in units of several years, but since the weight of sales shifted to new publications, half a year If it continues to sell, it is called a long seller.. Even if a person sells as a best seller, it does not always become a long seller, and on the contrary, it may continue to be sold as a long seller even if it does not appear as a best seller. Therefore, even if the initial sales were poor,topicsex(ReviewsIt may continue to sell for a long period of time due to such reasons).
Typical books that can be sold for a long time are masterpieces of literature, picture books, and life lessons of great men..
- ^ The English words "most" and "best" do not indicate the highest rank. Check the English dictionary.
- ^ Points to over 100 million salesMillion sellerIs different from.
- ^ in Japan,Minoru ShiozawaSaid that "a book that sold double-digit units (more than 2 copies) in a short period of time" was a bestseller.
- ^ Kojien
- ^ a b c "Best, long and million”. Public Interest Incorporated Association National Publishing Association. 2019/9/10Browse.
- ^ Minanobu Shiozawa "Showa Best Seller History"Third civilization company, 1988.
- ^ a b "What is the best-selling definition of a bestseller?"Haruka Ikari"Best-selling equations"Bronze new company, 1990, 33 pages.
- ^ Riki Oshima "The Bible I Want to Learn Again" Saitosha, 2006
- ^ Toshimi Nakai, "The Bible Quotes I Want to Know for Cultural Education", Volleyfield, 2012
- ^ a b NHK “100 minutes de famous work』Old Testament broadcast times. May 2014, 5
- ^ Japanese versionGuinness Book1999 edition
- ^ "David Mitchell on Historical Fiction" (English). The Telegraph. 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2007, 9original[Broken link]More archives.2007/7/31Browse.
- ^ "Tolkien proves he's still the king" (English). thestar.com (September 2007, 4). 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ The first edition of the novel "The Adventures of Hobbit" was awarded for 1200 million yen
- ^ "And Then There Were None Mass Market Paperback – May 13, 2001". The Amazon. 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ Gold and silver coins for the Prince of Stars Taisei Coin, 22 released, 47 NEWS, January 2007, 1.
- ^ Forbes on Think and Grow Rich: "It has sold more than 70 million copies since its publication in 1937 and continues to sell robustly today." (March 2011)
- ^ Literary world2003 year 6 month number
- ^ Nihon Keizai ShimbunMorning edition, May 1994, 9
- ^ Times Online on William Shakespeare: "Christie sold more than two billion books, translated into 103 languages.Only the Bible and Shakespeare's works are said to have sold more." (September 14 2005)
- ^ a b Times Online on William Shakespeare and Agathe Christie: "Christie wrote 80 detective novels mostly featuring Poirot or Marple and it has been suggested that only the Bible and Shakespeare's canon have outsold an estimated 4 billion copies of her books." (15 September 2008)
- ^ News.com.au on Agatha Christie: "With more than two billion copies of her 80 crime masterpieces sold there is a ready-made audience for television adaptations." (8 February 2008)
- ^ The Telegraph on Barbara Cartland: "Barbara Cartland, who, we are informed (on www.condor-sj.com),'is the most widely read author in the world with more than 500 million books in print'?" (25 February 2007)
- ^ CBS News on Barbara Cartland: "Dame Barbara Cartland, 98. Considered the world's most prolific author and Britain's queen of romantic fiction, with total sales of 1 billion books." (December 20 2000)
- ^ The Independent on Harold Robbins: "During his 50-year career (he died in 1997) he sold an estimated 750 million books and, in the process, transformed himself into a brand." (23 September 2008)
- ^ USA Today on Harold Robbins: "Starting in 1948, he sold 750 million books, including megasellers such as The Carpetbaggers, A Stone for Danny Fisher and The Betsy." (9 October 2007)
- ^ The Age on Georges Simenon: "With worldwide sales of 500 million, he was the most widely read living writer of his era." (14 September 2003)
- ^ The Wall Street Journal on Georges Simenon: "In his lifetime Simenon published some 570 books, using 17 pen names, which have sold more than 700 million copies in 40 countries and were translated into 57 languages." (1 April 2003)
- ^ Encyclopedia Britannica on Enid Blyton: "By the late 20th century her books had sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into at least 90 languages." (24 November 2007)
- ^ The Huddersfield Daily Examiner on Enid Blyton: "She has been translated into 90 languages, is the sixth most popular writer worldwide according to UNESCO and almost equal to Shakespeare, and has sold 600 million copies." (25 August 2008)
- ^ to Reuters on Danielle Steel: "Steel has since sold more than 560 million books and on Tuesday will publish her 72nd novel "Honor Thyself."" (21 February 2008)
- ^ MSNBC on Danielle Steel: "Authored by Danielle Steel, whose romance novels have sold more than 570 million copies, [...]" (17 June 2008)
- ^ The Daily Utah Chronicle Archived August 2008, 4, at the Wayback Machine.on Dr. Seuss: "The Pulitzer Prize-winning Seuss wrote and illustrated 47 books and sold more than 100 million copies in 18 languages." (5 March 2001)
- ^ The New York Times on Dr. Seuss: "Today Dr. Seuss's 44 books have been translated into 21 languages, selling more than 500 million copies." (2 March 2004)
- ^ Susan Edgerton ea in Imagining the Academy: Higher Education and Popular Culture page 53, on Gilbert Patten: "It is estimated that at least 125 million copies of the Frank Merriwell series (which itself ran to at least 209 books) were sold." (2004)
- ^ LeRoy Ashby in With Amusement For All: A History of American Popular Culture Since 1830 page 145, on Gilbert Patten: "[...] the Merriwell brothers, the heroes of almost 250 children's books, whose total sales of 500 million copies surpassed those of the Bible between 1896 and 1918." (2006)
- ^ New York Times -
- ^ "Takichi Tsukuda Akamoto's page". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Sanjuensha homepage". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ [Norway Forest] The first volume of the paperback volume sold over 100 million copies due to popularization of movies
- ^ "Totto-chan of Window Giwa" tops XNUMX million copies in China-Asahi Digital Asahi Shimbun, August 2017, 5.
- ^ "Tetsuko Kuroyanagi's" Tot-chan by the Window "40th Anniversary" It's Interesting to Read It Now "". ORICON NEWS(July 2021, 3) 2021/4/5Browse.
- ^ "The Little Prince" Family, Iwanami Shoten.
- ^ a b c "Dekaken Column | Publishing Science Institute". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ a b Real Para! Sekiguchido Bookstore"Best Selling Book Ranking of the 20th Century"200012/9broadcast.Official page (Internet archive cache)
- ^ 
- ^ Kojien, a popular brand that has never been followed, has been steadily revised-People, fashion, topics-BOOK Archived August 2008, 4, at the Wayback Machine., Asahi Shimbun, January 2008, 1.
- ^ a b c Nihon Keizai ShimbunMorning edition, May 2005, 1
- ^ Released "Kensha Shin-Eiwa/Shin-Japanese-English Chinese Dictionary + English-Japanese Computer Glossary" Archived August 2008, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Kojien Promotional Myoeki Station 14m long poster Uniqlo and collaboration"Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun, December 2009, 6, page 18.
- ^ Obunsha Old Language Dictionary [Ninth Edition] Archived August 2008, 3, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Sanseido-Meikai Kokugo Dictionary Reprint". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Sensaku Hara "English Standard Problem Seminar" --Bertrand Russell's page (for beginners)". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ Iwanami Japanese Dictionary XNUMXth Edition New Edition-Iwanami Shoten
- ^ "7andy.jp --This website is for sale! --7andy Resources and Information.". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Cartoonist Takashi Yanase XNUMXth Anniversary Cumulative XNUMX million copies ... Beloved "Anpanman"”(May 2019, 2). 2021/1/19Browse.
- ^ "New Culture-Publishing Industry News-Past News Flash". Shinbunka ONLINE. 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Kaiketsu Zorori: TV animation "Motto! Seriously Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori" 2nd series production Broadcast in April 2021". Mantan Web (September 2020, 11). 2020/11/10Browse.
- ^ "The 45th anniversary of Kaiseisha's popular picture book" Nontan "Nontan hanging straps appear on the Toei Shinjuku Line". J-CAST trend(July 2020, 12) 2021/1/19Browse.
- ^ "Guin Saga: Resuming the sequel to the main story, inheriting the will of the world's longest novel, unfinished due to the death of the author". MANTANWEB(July 2013, 10) 2021/1/22Browse.
- ^ Tokugawa Ieyasu (1) Birth separation Archived August 2009, 6, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Net that can be done". 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ [I want to see you!] Write a work that you can hope for. Writer, Jiro Akagawa, Yomiuri Shimbun, Tokyo Headquarters, March 2003, 3.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2011, 10original[Broken link]More archives.2009/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2010, 9original[Broken link]More archives.2008/4/5Browse.
- ^ ``ONE PIECE'' Volume 103 Released, Cumulative Circulation Exceeds 5 Million!Updated Guinness World Records”. Comic Natalie (Natasha). (April 2022, 8) 2022/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Takao Saito x Osamu Akimoto talks and the story behind the birth of" Notari Matsutaro ", etc., the 4th consecutive project in BC". Comic Natalie(July 2021, 3) 2021/4/6Browse.
- ^ "Dragon Ball Comics & Book Data" "30th ANNIVERSARY Dragon Ball Choshishu -SUPER HISTORY BOOK-"Shueisha, October 2016, 1, pp. 21-210.
- ^ "The 40th anniversary of the original serialization of" Kochikame "Fuji for the first time in XNUMX years". Sankei News(July 2016, 6) 2020/9/18Browse.
- ^ ""Naruto" The manga "Samurai 8 Hachimaruden" based on Masashi Kishimoto's original series starts in "Weekly Shonen Jump"! The new work for the first time in four and a half years is the "Samurai x SF" royal road work.". Famitsu.COM (September 2019, 5). 2019/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Devil's Blade: Cumulative comics exceeded 1 million copies Increased by 5000 million copies in two months from the release of the final volume Unabated momentum”(May 2021, 2). 2021/2/15Browse.
- ^ "The anime" Detective Conan "will be distributed in China two hours after the Japanese broadcast! ”. Cinema cafe(July 2015, 7) 2021/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Opening of the official YouTube channel for the popular anime" Oishinbo "All 121 episodes will be distributed for free for a limited time! Comment from the original author, Tetsu Kariya". PR TIMES(July 2020, 10) 2020/11/17Browse.
- ^ MEDIA GUIDE 2013 Archived August 2014, 4, at the Wayback MachineShueisha AD NAVI
- ^ The cumulative number of publications of this work in various forms. Fujishima Usaku "Postwar Manga Folklore" (Kawai Publishing, 1990,ISBN 4879990248) P.328, p.360
- ^ "Thank you for Fujiko F. Fujio's death" Doraemon "Dreams and power for children". Yomiuri Shimbun(July 1996, 9) 2021/1/22Browse.
- ^ "The masterpiece pure love story" Touch "is live-action with Masami Nagasawa starring! ”. Toho Movie Topics (Toho). (December 2004, 12). originalArchived as of October 2004, 12.
- ^ ""JoJo" has exceeded 1 million copies. Hirohiko Araki "I'm just grateful to the readers."". ORICON NEWS (September 2016, 12). 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ ""Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo" series total 1 million copies, cover jack, illustration contest, etc.". Comic Natalie (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/24Browse.
- Nichigai AssociatesEdited by The Best Seller 1985-2004 by Nichigai Associates, 2005.ISBN 4816919449）
- Hirofumi Okano,Toyosaki Yumi "A Hundred Years of Misreading" Pia, 2004.ISBN 483560962X
- 1900Critique of Japan's representative bestsellers from 2004 to XNUMX.
- Frederick Levilova "Best-selling World History" Nobuhisa Ohara, Taishu Saegusa, Ota Publishing, 2013
- Study the best-selling history of Western society from the 16th century to the present day.
- Million seller
- List of best selling books
- Best selling bankruptcy
- World's No. XNUMX list of vehicles(Motorcycle isHonda cub, The carVolkswagen Type 1, The planeCessna 172The number of units sold is outstanding)
- New York Times Bestseller List -The best-selling ranking in the United States that has an impact, but it is controversial because it is determined from sales and original standards.