Photo Mameshiba no Taishu, "Hero full of mistakes" MV released!
A horde of Mameshiba, "Hero full of mistakes" MV released!
If you write the contents roughly
The hordes of Mameshiba will be on tour from September.
Mameshiba no Taigun released today on July 7th (Wednesday), both A-side singles "Mamen JOY / Hero full of mistakes ..." → Continue reading
Pop'n'Roll is an idol media focused on idol personality and hidden talent. We will deliver interviews, new photos, event reports, columns, news, including coverage articles by the idol himself.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapaneseNatural treasureIt is one of the 7 Japanese dog breeds designated in (there are 6 dog breeds in existence), and the designation is1936(Showa11 years)12/16..The number of breeding animals is the largest in Japan.Japan Dog Preservation SocietyAccording to (Nippon), now[When?]Shiba Inu accounts for about 6% of the Japanese dog breeds (80 dog breeds) bred in Japan.
It is very popular outside of Japan, and you can read Japanese as it is.Romaji"Shiba Inu, Abbreviated as "ShibaIt is called by the name.
Origin of the name
The name "Shiba Inu"Central highlandsIt was used in the literature, and is used in the journal "Nihon Ken" of the Japan Dog Preservation Society in the early Showa period.In general,"Shiba"" Refers to a small miscellaneous tree.
There are various theories about the origin, and the following three theories are typical.
- Shiba藪From helping hunting by skillfully passing through.
- Because the reddish-brown coat color resembles a dead shiba (shiba red).
- From the old word "shiba" which means small things.
Birth of Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu lineage
|9 varieties genetically branched from other varietiesCladogram|
Genetically inherits old bloodVarietyOne of,DNAFrom the analysis, it is said that the branches have been sequentially branched as follows (see the figure on the right).First, the dogGray wolfBranched from.The dog is (1) Shiba Inu,AkitaSuch asAsiaSpitzSystem, andChow Chow,Shar PeiBlue tongue such asMastiffThe system that becomes the system and (2)Basenji,Afghan HoundSuch asHoundSystem andSiberian husky,Alaskan MalamuteIt diverged into a system that became the Arctic Spitz system.After that, Shar Pei diverged from the strain of (1), and the rest became the strain of Shiba Inu, Chow Chow, and Akita Inu.The Shiba Inu first diverged from the lineage at this point.The remaining chow chow and Akita dog groups then diverged into each..
History of Jomon and Shiba Inu
Japanese archipelagoInJomon PeriodDogs appeared from an early stage,Jomon dogis called.Jomon dog bones are all over the placeShell moundIt has been excavated from, and more than 200 dog bones have been excavated so far.Jomon dogHoundUsed as politeburialThere are many cases of excavation.There are also cases of excavation associated with the burial of humans, especiallyFemaleThere is also a theory that it was a magical position related to the burial of.Jomon dogs are about 45 centimeters in the early Jomon periodMedium dogAnd laterFoster's ruleIn the middle and late Jomon period, the body height will be about 40 cm.Yayoi PeriodToAsia continentThe traits are different from those of Jomon dogs.It is unknown that most of them are of the Shiba system, but most of them have very shallow (stops) and large teeth.Some Shiba Inu enthusiasts seek these Jomon dog qualities, along with their slender, muscular physique, nimble and agile movements, wild and keen alertness, and strong relationships of trust with humans. ..
from long agoHonshuIt has been kept in various places and has been around for a long time.Yamadori,pheasantBirds, etc.RabbitIt is a dog that has been used for hunting small animals such as, and related work.Shinshu(Nagano)ofKawakami dog, Hoshina dog, Togakushi dog,Mino(GifuSouthern)Mino Shiba Inu,San'in OfIwami dog,Inaba dogIt was subdivided into several groups according to the distribution area.Second World WarLater times of food crisis and later1952(Showa 27)Dog distemperThe number of heads decreased sharply due to the epidemic.
The so-called Shinshu Shiba Inu, which currently occupies the majority, was part of the conservation movement in the early Showa period.ShimaneWith the born male dog "Stone"ShikokuBirth bitch "Koro"It originates from the descendants of the Aka-go, which were produced by mating, and were introduced and bred in Nagano Prefecture, and although it is often misunderstood by its name, it is not native to the Shinshu region.For this reason, of the seven breeds designated as natural monuments, only the Shiba Inu does not bear the local name.
Pure Japanese dogs are with Western dogsCrossProgresses,TaishoBy the end of the year, it had disappeared in many parts of the country.For this reason, from around 1928, when the Japan Dog Preservation Society was established, volunteers began to search for and take over Japanese dogs owned by hunters in the mountains and raise them as "mountain dogs."Koro is one of them, from articles in the Niho newsletter, etc.KochiHongawa Village(CurrentIno TownIt is estimated to have been born in 1935 in the northern part).Ishi is an Iwami dog born in 1930, and Tsuruyoshi Nakamura, who was searching for Japanese dogs, is in Shimane prefecture.Futagawa Village(CurrentMasuda CityFound in the south).The pedigree of these two great-grandchildren (among them, born in April 2)furIt became the center of the postwar revival of the Shiba Inu, which had been declining sharply due to demand and food shortages.For this reason, the house in Shinshi Shimoyama, where the stone was born and raised, was expanded and the "Stone Memorial Hall" was established.Village revitalizationI'm trying.
Warm and humid climateStrong against.There is a habit of ranking the creatures around you, including humans, so if you do not teach that humans are superior, you will become an individual that rebels against the owner, discipline must be completed by about 1 year old If so, the personality will not change significantly after that.If the discipline is successful, it is very loyal to the master, unfamiliar with strangers, wise, brave and alert, so it is also suitable for guard dogs.Originally a dog that helped hunt small animals in the mountains and mountains, it is now loved mainly as a domestic dog.But still huntingJapanese macaqueThere are also Shiba Inu dogs who are active as monkey dogs that drive away.
The general characteristics of Shiba Inu are short hair, standing ears, andWinding tailand so on.The dog breed standard established by the Japan Dog Preservation Society is 38cm - 41cm for males and 35cm - 38cm for females.Weight is about 9kg - 11kg for males, about 7kg - 9kg for females.Colors include red (brown), sesame, black, and rarely white.The coat is a double coat consisting of a straight, stiff topcoat and a soft, curly undercoat, which is shed twice a year.In general, males are slightly larger than females in both height and length.In particular, red hair is a popular color that accounts for about 2% of the Shiba Inu breeding population.On the other hand, sesame hair is the least bred because the combination of colors is delicate and the probability of birth is low..
According to DNA analysis, the dog breed is relatively closely related to wolves..The general character of Japanese dogs, including Shiba Inu, is that they tend to be relatively loyal to the person they recognize as their master, and to be wary and aggressive.As often seen in ancient breeds, they are bold, independent, and stubborn.However, training may be difficult for people who are accustomed to western dogs.However, not only individuals with strong vigilance suitable for guard dogs,PetThere are also individuals who are friendly towards strangers.Males also tend to be more ferocious than females.
It has a long history of being used as a hound that directly chases prey, and compared to European hounds that have been bred and improved for such roles as gundogs, it has an extremely strong predatory instinct of chasing and catching moving objects that come into sight. .There is also a side that is easy to excite,Akita,Kishu dogIt is considered to be a dog breed with many bite accidents.
Mameshiba Inu(Mameshibainu) is a Shiba Inu that has been bred by selecting a strain smaller than a normal Shiba Inu for pets.It is a small Shiba Inu, not an independent breed.1955From around (30)京都(Uji city) Takakura of Tarui-so tried to mate and breed.again,2008(Heisei20 years)NPO corporationof (KC Japan),2018(Heisei30 years), Each has its own official recognition of Mameshiba Inu.
Trouble caused by purchasing Mameshiba Inu
About 6 to 7 Shiba Inu are born annually, of which about 500 are traded as Mameshiba Inu.Recently, troubles in this Mameshiba transaction are increasing.As a premise, Mameshiba is nothing more than a mating of small Shiba Inu, so there are cases where it grows so large that it cannot be called Mameshiba while keeping it.It is necessary to understand this in advance and keep Mameshiba in an environment suitable for general adult Shiba Inu dogs.In addition, there are also vendors who sell Shiba Inu that have been raised small by suppressing their growth due to dietary restrictions when they are young, those who sell Shiba Inu born small as Mameshiba, and those who sell ordinary Shiba Inu puppies as Mameshiba. They exist and are a major factor in causing trouble.Furthermore, as described later, there are few registration agencies that recognize Mameshiba as an independent pedigree, so a trader who forged a pedigree in the name of an insubstantial fictitious dog group and sold it on the Internet issued an order to suspend operations. It has reached the situation where it is issued.
Japan Dog Preservation Society(Nippon Insurance),Japan Kennel Club(JKC) and other major registration agencies in Japan do not officially recognize Mameshiba as a dog breed., KC Japan or the Japan Mameshiba Inu Association, it is virtually impossible to newly register or pre-register a registered individual.
Shiba Inu main work
In this list, only works in which Shiba Inu is the "work theme" or works that appear as the "main character" are listed.
Movies and dramas that appear
- Shiba Park --A TV drama about Shiba Inu and its owners and its theatrical version.
- Juvenile mameshibaSeries-A dog-based TV drama and its movie version.
- --The subject of dogsDocumentary movie.
- 7 days of sunflowers and puppies --A dog movie based on a true story.
- Mari and the Puppy Story --Same as above, a dog movie based on a true story.
- --The theme of dogsRoad movie.
- Japanese style homemaker * Appeared as a signboard dog and a mascot of the program (Mamesuke).
Manga / anime program
- Nobunaga Oda Cinnamon
- With Shiba dog at the end of the world
- Let's go straight.
- Mameo for everyone
Other works featuring Shiba Inu
- The wind is blowing strongly --Appeared in the live-action movie version and anime version of the novel of the same name.
- To the life of this city - Drama wA TV drama set in the Animal Welfare Center that was aired in the frame.
- en: Shiba Inu (cryptocurrency) - DogecoinWas inspired byDistributedCryptocurrency.
- ^ a b c Parker, HG; Kim, LV; Sutter, NB; Carlson, S .; Lorentzen, TD; Malek, TB; Johnson, GS; DeFrance, HB; Ostrander, EA; Kruglyak, L. (2004-05-21). “Genetic structure of the purebred domestic dog”. Science 304 (5674): 1160. two:10.1126 / science.1097406. PMID 15155949.
- ^ PreviouslyAmerican Kennel ClubThe term Ancient dog breeds was used by, but is no longer used.
- ^ a b Derr, Mark (May 2004, 5). “Collie or Pug? Study Finds the Genetic Code”. New York Times April 2007, 8Browse.
- ^ a b "Shiba". Animal Planet.Discovery Networks International. As of April 2016, 4originalMore archives.April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ a b [Walking the beginning] Shiba Inu (Shimane and Kochi prefectures) The "ancestor" dog that remained in the mountains"Asahi Shimbun" Saturday morning reprint "be"May 2021, 6 pages 19-6 (viewed on the same day)
- ^ "Shiba Inu". Public Interest Incorporated Association Japanese Dog Preservation Society. April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Shi-ba editorial department ed. "How to live with Shiba dog for the first time" Nitto Shoin Headquarters <Most useful pet series>, March 2014.ISBN 9784528013162. [Page number required]
- ^ "Mameshiba Guide”. Japan Social Welfare Dog Association. April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ "Japan Mame Shiba Inu Association”. Japan Mame Shiba Inu Association. April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ "Order to suspend business of" Mameshiba "dog trader with pedigree and hype". 47NEWS. originalArchived as of October 2009, 10. April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ "Shiba Inu”. Public Interest Incorporated Association Japan Dog Preservation Society. April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ "About Teacup Poodle and Mameshiba". InstituteJapan Kennel Club. April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ "[Important] Appendix registration". InstituteJapan Kennel Club. April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ "For those who have a pedigree from another organization”. Public interest incorporated associationJapan Dog Preservation Society. April 2022, 8Browse.
- List of dog breeds
- Ten stone dogs
- Kawakami dog
- Mino Shiba Inu
- Sanin Shiba Inu
- Doge --Using the image of Shiba InuInternet meme
- Natural monument Shiba Inu Preservation Society (Shibaho) (Japanese)
- NPO Jomon Shiba Inu Research Center (JSRC) (Japanese)
- NPO Japan Social Welfare Dog Association (Japanese)
- Mameshiba Guide (Japanese)