High school student drowns in Yamato River, fishing with younger brother while returning home
If you write the contents roughly
According to the police, the deceased was Kujukugou (1), a first-year high school student in Kameoka City, who was fishing with his younger brother in the Yamato River. It is believed that he got stuck and drowned.
On the afternoon of the 7th, a male high school student who was fishing in the Yamato River in Fujiidera City, Osaka Prefecture, drowned and was rescued, but died at the hospital to which he was transported. → Continue reading
"Kansai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Shiga and Tokushima prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
NaraSakuraiKaigahirayama (elevation 822m) in the northeastern part of the river.HatsusegawaIs called.Nara Basinflowing westward,Sabo River,Soga River,Katsuragi River,Takadagawa,Tatsuda River,Tomio RiverThe majority of the rivers in the basin, such as these, are aligned to the front of the Ikoma mountain range.Passing between the Ikoma mountain range and the Mt. Katsuragisan range,Osaka Plainwhen you go toKashiwara CityでMinamikawachihas flowed石川とConfluenceand flow straight west,OsakaとSakai CityBetweenOsaka BayFlow into.
the lower reachesMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(Yamatogawa River Office), but the area upstream from (south of) the vicinity of Nukatabe Minami-cho and Kawanishi-cho Oaza Utada, Yamatokoriyama City, is under the jurisdiction of Nara Prefecture (Sakurai Civil Engineering Office).On the signboard at the management boundary point, the downstream is 'Yamato River' and the upstream is 'Hatsuse River', and the upstream from this point is commonly called Hatsuse River.However, according to the river law, it is the Yamato River all the way to its source.It is written as Yamato River on the railing of the bridge upstream and on the map.
The gorge that runs from Nara Prefecture to Osaka Prefecture is called Kamenose.LandslideFrequent area.run the same sectionKansai Main Line(Yamatoji Line) andNational Route 25has been damaged several times in the past, and the Kansai Main Line has been rerouted.
Also, in Nara Prefecture, which is located in the basin,SewerIt is one of the first-class rivers with poor water quality due to factors such as delays in diffusion.Ayase Riverwas second worst after.Water quality is now much better than before.2010According to the survey, it has improved to the third worst and meets the water quality standards of the Ministry of the Environment.200711IsSweetfishspawning was also confirmed.Since ancient times, glass eels (eelIt is also known to be able to catch juvenile fish).
Ikoma-gunMisato TownTaken upstream from Tateno Kita
History of flood control and channel change
Once passed through the Ikoma mountain range to the presentKashiwara CityWhen it merges with Ishikawa in the vicinity, it flows north as if riding the current, and a large lake (Kusakae, orLake Kawachi) to create an old-fashionedYodogawaTogether,Uemachi PlateauIt formed a channel that led out to the sea in the north.Lake Kawachi gradually filled up with earth and sand and turned into the Kawachi Plain.Shuntand many ponds.
The old Yamato River until around the middle of the Edo period,Kashiwara Citynorth ofNagase River(Mainstream, also known as Kyuhoji River)・Kusune River-Tamakushi River(divided into the Yoshida River), and some of the Yoshida RiverNeyagawapours inFukano Pond(Daito Cityneighborhood)·Shinkaiike(Higashi Osaka CityKonoike Shinden area) was pouring into both ponds.The water of these ponds and the main stream of the Nagase RiverOsakaTsurumi kuIt joins around the release, and furthermore the Yodo River tributary(I.e., which also flows through the Kawachi PlainHirano RiverWhile merging one after another withUemachi Plateaufinally north of (around present-day Temmabashi)Yodogawa(Okawa) It was merging with the main stream.From there, the Yodo RiverAji River,Kizu RiverIt was divided into many rivers, and flowed to the sea while forming a delta area.
These tributaries of the Yamato River were sediment depositedCeiling riverThe Kawachi Plain was often damaged by flooding.The concept of relocating the channel to the west for the purpose of preventing flooding and agricultural development in the Kawachi Plain dates back to the Nara period, and the history of flood control work dates back to the Kofun period.
Before the replacement plan in the Edo period
Horie Excavation by Emperor Nintoku
"Japanese calligraphy] Volume XNUMXEmperor NintokuIn the article for October XNUMX, it says, ``The northern suburbs of the palace (Takatsu-miya) will be dug, and the southern water (Yamato River) drawn into the western sea (Osaka Bay).In trouble, call that waterHorieIt says.In addition, to prevent the northern river from being flooded,Ibarata TsutsumiIt is said that the north end of the Uemachi Plateau, on the north side of present-day Osaka Castle, was dug a waterway leading from Okawa to Nakanoshima. It is believed to be Japan's first large-scale flood control project.
Construction of Wake no Kiyomaro
Ritual systemEven after it was enacted, revetment construction was often carried out in the Yamato River basin area.Japanese sequel] According to the description in Volume XNUMX,Yuge DokyoBefore and after the construction of Saikyo byJingu JingunFebruary 4 (770),Kawachi countryShiki-gun-Shibukawa-gun-Matta districtIt is said that a total of 3 people worked to build the nearby embankment..
After that, according to Volume XNUMX of "Shokuki",Postponement7 years(788) AroundSeikiro Wakeby the Kawachi River (currentHirano River) was attempted to divert to the west.A total of 23 people worked to excavate the area south of the current Shitennoji Temple.,Uemachi PlateauFrustrated before height.currentTennoji Ward-Abeno Ward``Horikoshi'', ``Kitagawaboricho'', ``Minamikawahoricho'', and ``Horikoshi ShrineIt is said that the names such as ” are derived from this construction.
Heian periodSince then, flood damage in the Yamato River basin has occurred frequently.Hirohito 3rd year (812), an interest-bearing loan called 'desuko' was provided, and the interest was used for construction costs.moreover,"Japan's third generation], Jogan 12 (870)Kawachi countryYamato River flood control was carried out as a national project, such as the appointment of officials to investigate flood damage and embankments and officials in charge of building embankments.
Early Edo period
Hideyoshi Toyotomipacified all of Japan and built a castle town in Osaka, flood control works were carried out on a large scale along the Yodo and Yamato river systems, and the intermittent levees became continuous at this time.Edo PeriodIn XNUMX, as a "Kokuyaku Tsutsumi"Edo ShogunateIt was put under direct control, and the management and maintenance of the embankment were carried out.
Around this time, the flow of the Yamato-gawa River was artificially fixed, so the earth and sand from the upper stream had no place to escape, and accumulated on the riverbed, becoming the Tenjo-gawa River.Flood damage due to levee breaches became more likely, and a large amount of money and labor was spent on repairing the damage, raising the height of the levee, and dredging the river.
River change (replacement) construction in the Edo period
Due to the scale of repeated damage, the villages along the Yamato River in Kawachi began to move to replace the existing ones.Higashi Osaka Cityin Yonemura, which was inShoya,Jinbei NakaThey organized the farming villages of Kawachi many times.Shogunatecontinued to petition.Petitions were raised against the replacement from the villages where the new river would flow, but1703(GenrokuIn October 16th year, the shogunate finally made a decision on the public service.
Next day1704(Hoei2 year) Replacement work started in February.In March of the same year, immediately after the start of construction, he was ordered to help out from the previous year.HarimaHimeji DomainLord'sHonda TadakuniDue to his death, the construction work was suspended temporarily, and the Himeji clan was removed from the job of helping out.However, in April of the same year, HarimaAkashi DomainLord'sNaotsune Matsudaira,IzumiKishiwada DomainLord'sNagayasu Okabe,SettsuMita DomainLord'sTakahisa Kukiwas ordered to help with construction, and the construction was resumed.It should be noted that these three clansIshitakaThe total was 14 koku (Akashi clan: 9 koku, Kishiwada clan: 6 koku, Mita clan: 5 koku), which is the same scale as the Himeji clan, which had a kokudaka of 3 koku.
In June of the same yearYamatoTakatori DomainLord'sIetaka Uemura,TambaKashiwara DomainLord'sNobuyuki OdaAs a result of efficient construction, such as sharing the work area among these five clans, in October of the same year, just eight months after the start of construction, the Yamato River became what it is today.Sakaibegan to flow west toward the north of
Impact of replacement
It corresponds to the old channel of the Yamato RiverNakakochiThen.Riverbedand the site of a large pondNitta(For Fukano Pond, Shinkai Pond isKonoike Nittaetc.), and the cultivation of cotton suitable for the sandy soil of the remains of riverbeds and the cotton industry flourished.
On the other hand, the current Yamato River (“Shin Yamato River”)Matsubara,OsakaSouthernHirano WardIn addition to losing a lot of farmland, the original river was divided into a new river, and the upstream side overflowed in front of the Yamato River, and the downstream side decreased in water volume, resulting in poverty.It was once built to secure agricultural water.Yoriami Pondwas forced to be divided due to topographical problems, and the pond disappeared due to land reclamation and sedimentation.further downstreamMount AsakaDue to the sharp curve to avoid the nearby high ground, the vicinity became a new flood zone.
A large amount of sediment ceased to flow into the Kawachi Plain and Osaka, and although the ports and rivers of Osaka somewhat recovered their harbor functions, they began to be transported to Sakai instead, and a large amount of sediment accumulated near the mouth of the river on the north side. .As a result, new rice fields were cultivated to the south of the estuary.In addition, sediment began to accumulate in the harbor near Ebisu Island, and Sakai's position as a port city declined.
Kame no Seji Slip
Middle Yamato River Basin/Osaka PrefectureKashiwara CityPass, Nara PrefectureKitakatsuragi-gunOji TownThe area near Fujii is sandwiched between small mountains, and the riverValleyIt is called Kamenose Valley from the old name of the place.This area has been around for a long time.Landslidewas happening.After the Meiji period, mainly1903(36th year of Meiji),1931-1932(Showa6-7 years),1967(Showa 42).
The landslides from 1931 (Showa 6) to the following year were particularly large.The riverbed of the Yamato River, which is the lowest point of the landslide surface, rose about 36m and blocked the flow path.Natural damAs a result, in July of the same year, houses in upstream Oji Town were flooded.due to landslideKansai Main Line OfKamenose tunnelcollapsed, this section had no choice but to be connected on foot.On the Kansai Main Line, the route was changed by crossing the Yamato River with a bridge and making a detour by digging a tunnel on the south bank where the landslide would not affect the line.
Currently, we are conducting a countermeasure project to prevent the collapse of the slope that caused the landslide.1962In 37, it was designated as a construction area under direct control, and construction under direct control began.Once a landslide occurs, the river is dammed and can lead to secondary disasters. Therefore, under the jurisdiction of the Yamatogawa River Office of the Kinki Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, large-scale countermeasures and monitoring are being carried out.
Route change in Nara prefecture
Although it is not a large-scale route change like the one in Nakagawachi, there are also route change constructions being carried out in Nara Prefecture. Asuka RiverEast (upstream) from near the confluenceSabo RiverA little to the west of the confluence point,Ikoma-gunRelief townとIsojo-gunKawanishi TownThe border of the town winds through the current flow path, and the boundary is a remnant of the former Yamato River flow path.
In addition to the aforementioned rivers, many tributaries such as the Terakawa River converge in this area, and in the past, when there was heavy rain, the flow increased and often caused flooding.Local residents appealed to the prefectural government and the government for flood control measures, but in the 10s of the Showa era, construction was started to straighten the winding channel, which was completed after being interrupted by the war.2017Even now, the old waterway trace has not been developed as a field like the surrounding area, and its trace can be confirmed in aerial photographs.
- Sakurai,Isojo-gunTahara Honmachi,Tenri City,Ikoma-gunRelief town,Yamatokoriyama City, Isojo-gunKawanishi Town,Kitakatsuragi-gunKawai Town, Ikoma DistrictIkaruga Town, Kitakatsuragi-gunOji Town, Ikoma DistrictMisato Town
- Kashiwara City,Fujiidera City, ,Matsubara,Sakai City(Sakai Ward,Kita),Osaka(Hirano Ward,Higashi Sumiyoshi Ward,Sumiyoshi Ward,Suminoe Ward）
(List the watersheds under the direct control of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism whose names can be confirmed on the web)
(Nara Prefecture)--Kansai Main Line(No. XNUMX Yamatogawa Bridge)---Kawabata Bridge-Kansai Main Line--Kansai Main Line-Kunitoyo Bridge-Kintetsu Osaka Line-Shin-Yamato Bridge-Kintetsu Myoji Line----Kinki Expressway・ －－Koya Bridge--Kintetsu South Osaka Line-Shimotakano Bridge－－ ・Subway Midosuji Line(underground)-Hanwa Line-Nankai Koya Line--Hankai Electric Trajectory Hankai Line-Daiwa Bridge-Nankai Main Line-Hanshin Expressway No.15 Sakai Line----Hanshin Expressway No.4 Wangan Line- (estuary)
Water and sewage facilities in the Yamato River basin
- Upstream Yamato River/Udagawa Basin Sewerage "Second Purification Center" (Koryo Town)
- A sewage treatment plant located at the confluence of the Soga River and the Takada River, which flow into the Yamato River.Service started in April 59.Drains into the tributary Soga River.
- Upstream Yamato River/Udagawa Basin Sewerage “Purification Center” (Yamatokoriyama City)
- A sewage treatment plant located at the confluence of the Yamato River and the Saho River.Service started in June 49.There is a drain port at the confluence.There is a green park on the premises, as well as facilities such as a family pool and a baseball field, and it is also used as a place of relaxation for the citizens of the prefecture.
- Lower Yamato River Basin Sewerage "Oi Mizumirai Center" (Fujiidera City）
- A sewage treatment plant located on the Shin-Oibashi side of Route 170 at the confluence of the Yamato River and Ishikawa River.Service started in August 8.This sewage treatment plant was the first sewage treatment plant in the Yamato River Basin to introduce advanced treatment to remove nitrogen phosphorus.In addition, the upper part has been developed as "Fureai Land" and is open to the public, and the treated water is reused for fountains and public toilets.
- Lower Yamato River Basin Sewerage "Sayama Mizumirai Center" (Osaka Sayama）
- A sewage treatment plant that treats the upper reaches of the Ishikawa and Nishiyoke rivers that flow into the Yamato river.Service started in July 55.In keeping with the surrounding environment, the upper part of the treatment plant has been developed as "Seseragi no Oka" and "Kagayaki Square".
- Lower Yamato River Basin Sewerage "Imaike Mizumirai Center" (Matsubara）
- A sewage treatment plant that treats sewage in the lower reaches of the Nishiyoke River and the Higashiyoke River, which flow into the Yamato River.Service started in June 60.Received the 6 Energy Conservation Grand Prize and Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award for our energy conservation efforts.In addition, the upper part of the treatment plant is maintained as "Kaze no Hiroba" and "Niji no Hiroba".
- Sakai City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau"Asakayama Water Purification Plant(Sakai Ward, Sakai City)
- A water purification plant in Sakai Ward, Sakai City.April 43, water flow.Water intake from the Yamato River was stopped in November 4 due to the deterioration of water quality, and since thenMurano Water Purification PlantIt serves as a relay reservoir for clean water sent fromIt is also famous for its azaleas.
- Sakai City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau "Sambo Water Reclamation Center" (Sakai Ward, Sakai City)
- near the mouth of the Yamato RiverHanshin Expressway No.4 Wangan LineYamatogawa Bridge andOsaka Prefectural Route 29 Osaka Seaside LineA sewage treatment plant located between the Hankai Bridges.Started operation in 38.
Around the Hatsuse River in the upper reaches of the Yamato River, fairy tales have long been popular.MomotaroA legend reminiscent of
"long agoYamatoAt the time of the flood, the Hatsuse River swelled up, and even a large urn flowed down and stopped at the shrine head of Miwa.It is said that there is only one boy like a ball when you look at the natives.later on a small boatHarimaI wear it, and it's close to me. "(Linsan"Thoughts on Honcho Shrine],Kunio Yanagita"")
- Once upon a time, when Yamato Province was flooded, the Hatsuse River swelled so much that a large bottle flowed down.Ojin Shrinestopped beforeIt is said that when a local man broke it open and looked inside, there was a boy like a ball.After that, the boy boarded a small boat and crossed over to Harima Province, where he became Oara Myojin.
- Nakakyubei (300th generation) "Jinbei and the Yamato River - Reformation from North to West, XNUMX Years"
- Hideji Mitani "Kawachi Yoshiminden" (New Japan Publisher,198912）ISBN-4 406-01794-1
- ^ "Rivers and ponds in Fujiidera City - Yamato River". www.ne.jp. April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ Public announcement of the current state of water quality of first-class rivers nationwide in 20 July 2009, 7 (Friday) 31:14, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, River Environment Division
- ^ "Shoku Nihongi" Article on July 4, 7th year of Emperor Shotoku Jingo Keiun
- ^ "Shoku Nihongi" Emperor Kanmu March 7, Enryaku 3 article
- ^ "The Yamato River traces traces of course changes to Osaka Bay after two construction works”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2020, 12). April 2021, 1Browse.
- Jinbei Naka
- Kuroda Anto Shrine
- Hatsuse (Battleship) -Former Japanese Navy OfBattleship.Shikishima battleshipNo. 3 ship. Hatsusegawais the name of the upper reaches of the Yamato River.
- Detective! Night Scoop - There was a request, "Faster than a train!? Yamato river rafting".
- Yamato River (Japanese) --Water Management and Land Conservation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Yamato River system (Japanese) -Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Radio Osaka Human dream future Yamatogawa (Japanese)