There is no future for Japan unless the examination is the same as at school Programming and the difficult relationship to take the examination
If you write the contents roughly
It may be that after 5-10 years, you will come to examine your programming skills at the junior high school entrance exam, but until then, even if there were elementary school students with advanced programming skills and IT skills, the junior high school entrance exam is a good skill. You have to seal and fight.
It was a programming education that was scheduled to start with noise from this year, but due to the recent corona storm, it is flying somewhere ... → Continue reading
Bared (VaLEd.press) is a media that supports the future and curiosity of children together with their parents. Not only for parents who have children who will learn programming and STEM education from now on, but also for children who actually learn and the destination where they must be involved, and for those who want to open a programming class from now on. This refers to a portal site that can deliver information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Middle school exam
JapanIn junior high school, before the war, only excellent men went to school. Post-war new system junior high school will be compulsory education, by taking the entrance examination to the junior high school, you will need to prepare to pass the selection test, which is different from the pre-war position.
1998 (10) of JulySchool education lawDue to the revision,Secondary schoolIs allowed, and adjunct type/cooperative type of middle school education,primary schoolThe number of entrance examinations for prospective graduates is expanding.
This article is not limited to junior high schools in a narrow senseSecondary educationSchool (junior high school, lower secondary school,Special schoolUnless otherwise noted, the terms "junior high school (etc.)" and "lower secondary school (school)" include all of the above. Similarly, the expression "private junior high school (etc.)" includes all except the public junior high school which is not a selective system.
The history of entrance examinations for junior high school is a modern education systemSchool systemIntroducedMeijiIt starts after that. Late Meijiprimary school OfSchool attendanceIs 98%However, at that timeCompulsory educationIs up to elementary school, so you can enter a senior high schoolWealthy soldiersIt was a small number, with only excellent men who could support.
There are many public and private schools that were founded around this time, but even if the number of students wishing to go on to the school increased, the number of students did not suddenly increase, so the competition was intense. As mentioned earlier, compulsory education was limited to elementary school, so there was a waste of life. The number of junior high school passers in 1919 was more ronin than active.. Not a few children had tutors, spending most of their day studying while cutting sleep time..
1927 と1939 ,Ministry of Education(At that time) banned the departmental examinations for the entrance examinations for junior high school, and instructed them to make selections based on reports from elementary schools, physical examinations, and physical examinations instead..
During the war, due to lack of supplies and manpower, there were cases where a written examination was not conducted and only the interview or composition was used to make a pass/fail decision.
From prewar to postwar,Old junior high schoolMost of the public schools are new high schools with co-education, and private schools areGender-specific studiesThere are many schools that have inherited this form.Mission schoolMany of them are examples. That is why there are many mission-related girls' schools in urban areas, especially in port towns. As of March 2020, nearly 3% of private girls' junior high schools in Tokyo were established before the war.
After the war, in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Hanshin, and Kyoto, where there are many affluent people, there was a boom in junior high school exams that was not comparable to before the war., Described laterMikaIn addition to the national university with low tuition,Waseda,Seki Seki SupportWill be a difficult school.
In national high school entrance examinationsComprehensive selection,School group systemStudents who were disappointed that they were not able to enter the first-choice public high school, even if they had the ability, aimed for private school. This is the basis for the current middle school entrance examination.
It can be said that there is a strong positive correlation between the rise of national private high school and junior high school in the achievement record of passing the National Difficulty National University and the increase and difficulty of the number of applicants for the junior high school examination.
1998 (10) October,School education lawHas been amended,Secondary schoolInstallation, the adjunct type and cooperation type of middle and high school integrated education school will be accepted.. As a result, it became possible to flexibly deal with middle and high school courses regardless of national, public or private, and the institutional consistency of public high schools began.
In addition,21st centuryTo enter the,Metropolitan high schoolThe abolition of the school districtShintaro IshiharaRealized by the Governor of Tokyo (at that time). This movement spread all over the country, and a movement to select public was started between private and public middle and high school.
At private junior high and high school, after the 21st century,Kyusyu,KansaiThe co-education of boys' schools can be seen in the order of. Also especiallyCapital AreaThen, co-education of girls' school2010 eraIt can be seen even after the latter half.
Speaking of junior high school entrance exams, especially in urban areas, the pattern that some elementary school students aim for national private junior high school is changing.
JapanIs a compulsory education course atJunior high schoolOr equivalent school (junior high school, lower secondary school,Special schoolTo enter a junior high school, etc.,Primary EducationCourse (primary school,Compulsory education school, Special support schools, etc.)CompletionThere is a need to. So in JapanSchool ageTherefore, those who have completed the primary education course and entered the lower secondary education course are 12 years old or older.
LawsystemThe above does not mean that persons over the age of 12 and graduates are not prohibited from entering the school. However, in reality, in most cases, there is no upper limit for age or admission of past graduates.
However,returnee childrenIn case ofSchool systemDue to differences between countries (such as the difference between the fiscal years), unlike the examinees from within Japan, there are cases when recruiting with a certain age range.
1947 (Showa 22)Basic Education LawHas been recommended byCoeducationSaid that its mission was fulfilled2006 It will be deleted due to the revision of the law (18). Currently in national and private junior high schoolsGender-specific studiesThere is a school.
There are many private junior high schools across the country that have been gender-specific, and have continued from before the war.Mission schoolThe girls' school, in particular, is one such example. this is,School reformIn publicOld junior high schoolMany of them became co-educational (However,Saitama,Gunma,TochigiIs inheriting the gender-specific school), while the private school, the five-year old junior high school is a six-year junior high school consistent school, because it has inherited the form. However,#OverviewAs noted in, in the 21st century, co-education of private boys'schools has been seen in western Japan, and co-education of girls' schools has become.Capital AreaSeen at.
In junior high school, the school side considers the burden of physical strength and timeBoarding houseIs often not admitted.in addition,School districtOr limit the commuting time to long-distance commuting (for example)Shinkansen(Attendance to school) may not be permitted.There are many in national junior high schools.At junior high and high school integrated schools, boarding houses are allowed for high school students, but junior high school is often not possible.
Complete elementary and junior high school
Of course, you cannot enroll in a complete elementary and junior high school. There are not many such examples, but for example,Denenchofu Shuyoha Junior High School,Sacred Heart Women's AcademyIs a complete elementary and junior high school. Also,Compulsory education schoolAlso, in many cases, transfer to the 7th grade is not permitted.
Understanding of school guidelines
In addition, you may be required to understand the guidelines of the school. For example, in the case of junior high school attached to the Faculty of Education of a national university, the mission of teaching and research cooperation for teachers and students isキ リ ス ト 教,BuddhismSuch asReligious educationUnderstanding.
Also, cooperate with school advertisements and go to a high school inside the facility (especiallySecondary school, Junior and senior high school consistent education), and the assumption that you want to go to university.
The current state of taking the junior high school exam
National junior high schools are each except Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima.PrefecturesIt is dispersed in.On the other hand, private junior high school is as of 2020, Of the 782 schools in Japan, in the Greater Tokyo AreaTokyo188 schools,Kanagawa64 schools,Saitama31 schools,ChibaThere are 25 schools and 1 schools in 3 metropolitan area, accounting for 308% of the total.In KeihanshinOsaka63 schools,Hyogo43 schools,KyotoThere are 26 schools and 2 schools in 1 prefectures and 132 prefecture, accounting for 17% of the total.
Therefore, the amount of information for the junior high school entrance examination varies from region to region.In urban areas, more than half of elementary school students take the junior high school exam, while in the suburbs there are none or close to it.In some areas, most of the elementary school students go on to national and private schools, so the number of public junior high schools in the area is significantly reduced.
Middle school is a compulsory education, and elementary schools, except for some private elementary schools, have curriculums that do not presuppose middle school entrance exams. Therefore, it is generally said that it is impossible to pass an influential junior high school without a private supplementary school or tutoring, and it is necessary to pay not only the tuition fee after going on to school but also the tuition fee for the private supplementary school and individual tuition.
Therefore, taking a junior high school exam is an educationalEqual opportunitySome point out that they are taking away.
It has been pointed out that when a high-quality elementary school student goes to a junior high school in another region to see junior high school and sees a decline in the quality of a public junior high school in an unexamined area, the junior high school examination may become overheated.
Entering the 21st century, some public high schools across the country have set up affiliated junior high schools and some schools have been reorganized into secondary schools.In order to equalize opportunities during public school, the academic ability test is not conducted even at the selection stage, and the entrance exams are actually "taken", "appropriate test", composition, interview, etc.The question format is not a collection of memorization of knowledge, but is characterized by a cross-curricular type and a descriptive formula, which is significantly different from the entrance examination during national and private schools.At first glance, it seems that the opportunities are equal, but it has been pointed out that it is necessary to have enough academic ability to pass a difficult private junior high school.There are also public junior and senior high schools with an entrance examination rate of over 10 times.
The number of public junior high and high schools will vary depending on the initiatives and policies of local governments.
Intermediary rate of each region
Even in urban areas such as the Tokyo metropolitan area and the Kansai area, there are differences in the acceptance rate depending on the region.Even in the metropolitan area, there are few in the suburbs and downtown areas.Private junior high school enrollment rate is 2019Then, there is a big difference between Bunkyo Ward 43.6% and Edogawa Ward 10.7%.In addition, in the city center and Yamanote, there are many internal entrances from the attached elementary school.
West JapanIn some areas, junior high school exams are as popular as in the Tokyo metropolitan area and Keihanshin.Private junior high school enrollment rate is 2020Then,Kochi17.9%,HiroshimaIt is 10.0%.
In Tohoku and Hokuriku, there are few schools that can take junior high school exams, and the junior high school acceptance rate is inevitably low. Since 2013, there are no private junior high schools recruiting students in Akita and Yamagata.
The national average is 5.1%, but Tokyo is 25.2%, Chiba prefecture near Tokyo is 6.5%, and Saitama prefecture is 5.2%.Iwate Prefecture has an overwhelming disparity of 0.9%.
Before the war,Old high schoolAmong theOne highThe highest number of successful applicants to Ichiko became the high popularity and difficulty in the entrance exams for junior high school. At the time, the highest number of high-ranking applicants wasNumber schoolMet(Daiichi High School (old system)See). Therefore, before the warTokyo prefectural first,Aichi Prefectural Daiichi,Hyogo Prefectural Daiichi Kobe"Ichinaka Gosanke"Was called (Osanke#EducationSee).
Before the war, only boys were allowed to advance to higher school, so of course, higher education was limited to boys' schools.
Since the Meiji era, the history of prioritizing the private middle over the prestigious public is Tokyo and Kyoto, where many wealthy people wereBetween HanshinStarted with.. "Private private house" which nominated the top 3 private schoolsUnder construction,In Azabu,Shiba Junior High School.MusashiWas supposed to be second only to public after the war, At that time, it was a 7-year high school. It was said that the pass rate to Tokyo Imperial University was sometimes higher than one (Musashi High School (old system) #Establishment and developmentSee).
After the war
New systemTokyo UniversityIn the number of successful applicants,Metropolitan high school OfSchool group systemBefore the introduction, pre-war public junior high schoolsHigh schoolNumber school occupies the top rank, and it was not much different from before the war except that the school name changed due to co-education.
After the war, in Tokyo, Hanshin, and Kyoto, where there are many wealthy people, there is a boom in junior high school exams that is not comparable to that before the war... At public high schools nationwideComprehensive selectionAfter the latter half of the 60s, when the school group system was introduced, private middle and high school integrated schools began to rise with the number of successful applicants at the University of Tokyo. Since that time,Kaisei,Azabu,MusashiCame to be called "(Tokyo Boys) Misanke".
In the Kanagawa boys, it was private and outstandingEikoenHowever, due to the subdivision of school districts of Kanagawa public high schools from the 1980s to the 1990s, it was one of the leading in Japan.Shonan High SchoolSurpassed. As a secondary school after that,SeigakuinThere is. Until the early 90s,Mammoth schoolIsToin AcademyHas emerged since its establishment, and has almost overwhelmed the number of university passers. Originally proven since 2000AsanoWill grow, and these three schools will be called the "Kanagawa Boys Gosanke".
KansaiIn the latter half of the 80s to the first half of the 2000s, the number of passers of the University of Tokyo and Kyoto University was high.Nada,Koyo,Rakusei,Todaiji Temple,Osaka Seigakuin,RakunanWill be called the 6th strong.. Since the latter half of the 2000s, the number of successful applicants at the University of Tokyo and Kyoto has gradually changed, high school recruitment has stopped, Rakunan andNishi YamatoSuch asCo-educationAs a result, it has become difficult to group together 3 or 6 schools.
In Western Japan, the private entrance exam in the Kansai area was at the same time as a unified entrance exam, and those who had lost the difficult junior high school in Kansai began to take the entrance exam for the junior high school in western Japan, which has a dormitory... West Japan's private high schools have begun to rise, including schools that have dormitories, and the number of successful applicants at the University of Tokyo is high.La Salle,AikoCame to be called "Western Japan's Three Houses".
For Tokyo Girls, an advanced school established solely by Japanese womenSakurakageWas first founded in JapanMission schoolGirls' Academy, By a sister who came to Japan for the first time as a foreignerFutabaBecame higher in school achievement and entrance examination difficulty, and became known as "Women's Three Houses". The same as the oldest in Japan in Yokohama YamateFerris,Yokohama leaf,Yokohama Kyoritsu AcademyCame to be called "Kanagawa Women's Three Houses".
One of the leading private schools in Japan20st centuryThere were many boys' schools until the latter half, and girls with the highest grades had no choice but to go to public high school. Since the 2000s, the co-education of private high school for boys has been declining.KyusyuAnd starts in Kansai.. Especially in the Tokyo metropolitan area2010 eraIt can be seen even after the latter half.
The number of students who have passed the university in upper secondary school varies depending on the number of students with the highest grades. Depending on the passing record, the grouping of "- Misanke" may change. However, especially since the 21st centuryFormer Imperial UniversityOnly the number and rate of successful applicants are no longer indicators of higher advanced schools. For example, the number and rate of successful applicants to national public medical schools and overseas prestigious schools. Even if the number of successful applicants decreases, the traditional and quality education up to that point may be evaluated and it may be honored by the Osanke family. This is especially true for boys and girls in Tokyo and Kanagawa.
In addition, since the system was revised at the end of the 90's, public high schools established an attached junior high school,High school consistent educationOr (at first1999 OfOkayama Municipal Okayama Korakukan Junior and Senior High School),Secondary schoolSchool to be reorganized into (first in 1999Miyazaki Prefectural Gokase Secondary School) Is appearing. In terms of the "three family members" who took the "junior high school" examination, it is possible that the "three family members" who are in the public state will appear as before the war.
Preparation for passing
Deviation of entrance examination
Although it has been criticized so far as an indicator of the difficulty level of the entrance examinationAcademic deviation valueIs convenient. At a major school, the deviation value of each school is calculated from a wide and large population by public trial. For example,SAPIX Elementary School,Yotsuya Otsuka,Nihon LabOr, it is a metropolitan area imitation center, which is a coalition of small and medium-sized schools. This is not what the school announces. Since the capacity is often fixed for each gender, the deviation value is displayed for each gender.
In Keihanshin, each study cram school often conducts an individual test, and multiple cram schools hold a small number such as the Kansai unification test. Also,KansaiOnly the choice of 3 department types or 4 departments excluding society.
The number of private junior high school students in Japan will be less than 2020% as of 8Because it is a very small group of elite, even if the deviation value is 50, for example, the index is quite different between that of the junior high school exam and that of the high school entrance exam.
You need the following information to determine your chances of passing.
- Form and policy of school (national/private/public, co-education/boys'/girls' school, internal admission system to adjoining school, admission to school, religious school,Donation(Amount of gold/presence/absence)
- Whether the entrance examination schedule or application guidelines have changed
- Contents explained at the school information session
- Public events such as school festivals, sports festivals, and open schools
- School's passing record last year, whether there is big news
- Competitive trends of other schools
- Mock test judgment
- Past question tendency and my compatibility
As for the result of the trial test by the school, an approximate value is calculated based on the independently aggregated data and questionnaire.
Some schools have multiple entrance exams, and some schools do not consider points at all and take multiple points.
In addition, if there are parents, relatives, siblings from the same school, some schools will add it.
Advantages and problems of taking the junior high school exam
It is not normal for elementary school students, who are in the developmental stage of mind and body, to study autonomously and independently and pass the desired junior high school by their own efforts.GuardianAnd family cooperation is essential.
By going to a junior high school that has passed the selection test, you can be blessed with good quality education and good quality classmates. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of taking a junior high school exam.
- Since there are only those who have passed the selection test and entered the school, it is possible to expect to provide lesson content that is more suited to their academic ability.
- In a junior high and high school, a curriculum can be set up in 6 years to eliminate the overlap between the contents of the advanced learning, middle school and high school courses. As a result, it is advantageous for university entrance examinations. Many private junior and senior high schools complete the content of middle and high school courses in five years, and devote the last year to university entrance exams..
- You are blessed with classmates who are similar to your personal preferences. There are only those who wish to enroll.
- You don't have to take a high school entrance exam at a junior high and high school.
- You don't have to take a university entrance examination at a private university affiliated school. You can truly learn without being limited to studying for an exam.
- Privately,Religious educationCan be received.
- It's not uncommon to have a lot of facilities.
- In a junior high and high school, you can manage the club activities of junior high school and high school together without being affected by the high school entrance exam, and you can concentrate on one thing for 5 years.
- At a private university affiliated university, you can go to university with an escalator, so you can spend your junior high and high school with a view to the research that you want to enter.
- Some people are unable to get enough exercise, hobbies and sleep to take the junior high school exam.
- If parents pass the junior high school exam passively, their attitude and motivation to learn from themselves will be delayed.
- If you are still stressed after entering junior high school, you will need to take care of your surroundings.
- Even if it is not the first choice or if it is wiped out, it is necessary to make efforts so that the parent-child relationship does not deteriorate.
- In most cases, it takes more time to go to school than the public offices nearby.
- Go to a junior high school different from your local classmates.
- I belong to a uniform group and do not meet at school with my classmates who differ greatly in my family environment, circumstances and career preferences.
- If you feel that your school policy does not meet your needs, you must transfer to another school.
- At private schools, tuition is higher than at national governments.
- In the case of gender-specific studies, there are few opportunities to interact with classmates of the opposite sex.
- In the case of a junior high and high school, there is no high school entrance exam, so there is a possibility of slackness.
- After graduating from junior high school, if you want to go on a path other than university, you have to find your way around and find yourself who can consult you.
- If you want to go to a high school other than your affiliated high school at a junior high and high school, you must take measures to take the exam yourself, such as going to a cram school.
In some public schools, entrance dates may be set before December.
For private mid-career entrance examinations, private school associations in each prefecture have set dates for admission.returnee childrenThe entrance examination and the special application entrance examination may be conducted earlier than the ban date.
In the case of the metropolitan area, Saitama prefecture... January 1, Chiba prefecture... January 10th, Tokyo/Kanagawa prefecture... February 1st. For private entrance exams in Saitama and Chiba, examinees from all over the Tokyo metropolitan area will test their skills.
So-calledMikaIs allMay 2Only the entrance examination is conducted. Therefore, it is physically impossible to apply for the Osanke. However, if February 2st is Sunday,Mission schoolThere is a school in which the exam is set on the following Monday. This is to avoid duplication with Sunday service. this"Sunday shock". In the year of Sunday shock, the 1st school is concentrated, but the 2nd school is concentrated and dispersed.
In the Kansai area (2 prefectures and 4 prefectures), it is January 1th.
In general, private entrance examinations are usually conducted on the same day each year at each school, regardless of the day of the week. Many schools can take entrance exams on multiple days, but the more difficult the schools, the less likely they are to enter.
Also, from the beginning of the 21st century,Afternoon entrance examinationSchools implementing the are beginning to appear. In recent years, some schools have begun to conduct a one-math entrance exam in the afternoon entrance examination.
Normally, some schools announce up to two days later, except for public junior and senior high schools, and early schools around 2:22 on the day of the morning and afternoon entrance exams.
In recent years, many schools make presentations on a dedicated page on the Internet and on bulletin boards in the school in parallel.On the other hand, in traditional schools such as the Misan family, many schools make announcements only on the bulletin board in the school.Once at the designated time on the announcement dateFAX,電子 メ ー ル,Retax,telegramThere was also a school that sent individually at.
Not all successful applicants are enrolled in both private and national public schools, so based on data from past years, customs are generally announced a little more or as alternates. There may be more people who decline than the expected number of people, and there may be cases where they are passed and passed. As a result, new declined students may be born at schools that have already completed admission procedures, and they may be successively propagated and moved up to the first regular day of the end of the fiscal year to pass successful applicants.
On the contrary, the expected number of refusals does not appear, and the number of classes will be increased, which may affect the next year's examination by reducing the number of recruitment staff for the next year.
After announcing the results, the admission procedure will be conducted by the successful applicants within a certain period of time set by the school. Some of the difficult schools and prestigious schools have a short reception period, and some schools only accept one day. On the other hand, in order to wait for successful applicants to pass or fail at the same school, there are some places where admission is accepted for a long period or in two stages.
For the procedure, you will receive a pass certificate and a set of procedure documents. In many cases, the enrollment fee and other initial costs will be paid in advance to the account of the school or designated financial institution, and the required documents and payment form will be submitted to complete the enrollment procedure. The enrollment procedure itself varies from school to school, including the reception desk, office, and mail. For applicants with a school that is also applying for the exam, there are some places where the lump sum payment is paid first, and the balance can be postponed according to the schedule of the subsequent announcement of the results.
In many cases, the date of announcement of acceptance will differ from the start date of admission procedures. Successful applicants who do not receive it after the deadline for receiving, or who have not completed the entrance procedure even during the procedure period are automatically treated as refusal to enroll, and if there is a vacancy for the capacity, it will be raised to the substitute applicant Notification of acceptance will be given.
When you go through the procedures at the school, you will often be notified of the schedule up to the entrance ceremony, but apart from this, there are many schools that set a pre-school attendance date in March and convene prospective students. In addition, uniforms may be measured and school life and curriculum may be explained during the enrollment procedure or on the day of pre-school attendance. In the case of a prestigious school or a traditional school, in particular, parents may be gathered separately to hold a preparatory discussion with school personnel. Also aimed at students for parentsCram schoolSolicitation andDonationscamBe careful aboutKindergarten examination,Elementary school entrance examAs with other things, knowing how to deal with other parents[Note 2]In some cases, a booklet summarizing these will be distributed.
If you decide to enroll in another school, you can apply to decline even after the enrollment procedure.For those who passed the advance after the reception period, it will be accepted separately because it is the school's convenience.
Question scope and content
National public junior high schoolprimary schoolYou have to give questions within the range of the course. Have jurisdictionMinistry of educationHas no authority to limit the scope of questions to private schools, but the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyCourse of StudyHe requested that he not deviate too much from the above, and the junior high school side also professed that the questions were given within the range of studying at the elementary school.However, in private schools, questions may be asked from a range that is outside the scope of the course of study (for example, in 2002).
Especially in science and society, it is often seen, at least privately, that the junior high school and high school courses are provided with guidance in the words of elementary school students.
It is virtually impossible to pass the written test of a national or private public junior high school only by studying at a public elementary school.
National language The漢字, Wording,こ と わ ざIn addition to being asked basic national language skills such as, long-sentence reading comprehension questions that look at reading comprehension are given.Since it is a subject that makes it easy to convey the admission policy (what kind of students you want to enroll), there are some schools that give ingenious questions.
In recent years, it has become a problem with publications from multiple companies, as the entrance examination questions using the sentences of famous authors are posted on the website and past questions as they are.
- Long reading comprehension (,,,,verseQuestion rate is very high)
ArithmeticOften there is a difference in points, so it is often talked about in terms of difficulty.The question format varies, but it is roughly divided into schools where the number of questions is large and accuracy and speed are important, and schools where only 3 to 6 applied questions are given.
Text titleThen,equationIt is necessary to focus on the unique properties of the unit and solve it without relying solely on it.Since elementary schools do not learn equations, if you try to use only equations, there are many problems that the number of characters and equations will increase and it will be difficult to formulate.
- Calculation problem
- Mixed arithmetic and its inverse calculation
- Calculation puzzle
- Komachi math
- Komachi calculationIs the problem of creating a calculation formula that gives a calculation result of 123456789 (there is also a theory of 100) by inserting arithmetic symbols such as four arithmetic operations and parentheses into the number 99.
- Komachi calculationOno KomachiHowever, I was compelled to commute for a hundred nightsFukakusaIt is said to be a calculation that was devised in memory of his death.
- The source of the storyZeami OfJoruriThere is a theory that it is fictitious.
- In turn, the problem of inserting arithmetic symbols and parentheses into some numbers to make a given number is called Komachi calculation, or by distinguishing it, it is called Komachi calculation.
- Magic square
- n×nPut integers in the small squares so that the sums in the vertical, horizontal, and diagonal columns are all equal.In addition, there are anomalous problems such as diagonal lines, fractions instead of integers, and products instead of sums.
- Magic Square Mod
- Magic Square Modoki is a problem in which there are several intersecting circles, blanks are placed at the circumferences and intersections, and blanks are filled with numbers to make the sum of the numbers lined up on each circle constant. There are various shapes.
- Mask calculation
- Insect wormLabels such as alphabets are given to the blanks in, and the same numbers apply to the same label
- In addition to the four arithmetic operationsGaussian signIs mentioned.
- Number theory
- Problems with divisors and multiples
- Quotation/remaining issues
- 1 timesDiophantine equation
- Problem solving for special properties of particular integers
- Year number etc.
- Card shuffle
- The problem of asking the placement of card numbers when dividing cards into two sets with the same number of cards and rearranging them according to a certain rule.
- Cases are classified according to the evenness of the position number.
- In the middle school entrance examination, the one that appeared in Azabu in 1982 is said to be the first one. Following the fact that she appeared at the University of Tokyo in 2002, she has re-emerged as a junior high school entrance exam since 2004.
- The child of the stepmother and the child of the ex-wife are mixed and lined up in a ring, and every 10 people are removed and the last remaining person is made the successor. Problems that ask people.
- Famous in the Edo periodDiaryOf the Kamakura periodNatural grassBut also in the books of the Muromachi periodWest lineThe source cannot be specified, such as the fact that the cat figurines that Minamoto no Yoritomo gave to the last remaining child were given to the last remaining child by arranging the children who were playing along the way in a ring and counting them one by one. ..
- In the westJosephus problemIt is also said to be.
- Since it was opened in 2009, it has been asked at other junior high schools.
- In the junior high school entrance examination, "remove every other go stone arranged in a ring" and "discard the cards piled up in one pile one by one from the top, put them at the bottom" alternately, and ask the last remaining card. It comes out in two forms.
- Number and regularity (Sequence, Number table)
- Difference sequence
- Recurrence formula
- Arithmetic sequence
- Proportional sequence
- Number of figures
- Group sequence
- Mathematical table
- Fibonacci numberColumn
- A sequence whose value is equal to the sum of the previous two terms.
- 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233,…
- Leonardo FibonacciExplains how to increase the number of rabbits in his own book "Arithmetic Book". It is known that this sequence of numbers can be seen in various aspects of the growth of living things.
- In the junior high school entrance examination, the questions will be presented in the following forms.
- Questioning the term of a number in the Fibonacci sequence
- Rabbit arithmetic-Questions about how to increase the number of self-propagating things such as rabbits, fictitious microorganisms and robot production robots
- Time when the communication network is transmitted
- Stairs Up-One step or one step up the stairs to ask for the total number of climbs in two steps. As a development problem, recently, a problem that three kinds of 1, 1, and 2 stages may be mixed has begun to appear. this isTribonacci sequenceuse.
- Pascal's triangle
- Text title
- Problems to solve by focusing on sums and differences
- Problems with proportion
- Ratio issues
- SpeedProblem with
- Shift problems
- Speed and ratio
- Of speedaverage(→Harmonic mean）
- Round trip between pass, slope and flat ground
- Moving walkway,escalator
- Traveler count
- These mixed problems
- Number of cases
- Plane shape
- Properties of special angles
- Shape wrapping
- Area ratio of isobaric triangle / isobaric triangle
- Area ratio of isometric triangles and complementary triangles
- Benz cutting-Dividing a triangle into three small triangles and finding their area ratio.As a result, the line segment ratio and area ratio can be changed.Menelaus's theorem,Cheba's theoremIt can be easily obtained without using (originally outside the scope of elementary school).
- Fixed point problem
- Rolling shapes
- Center line official
- Pappus-Gourdin theoremIt is a two-dimensional version of.
- The line segmentSmoothIf the passage areas do not overlap, the passage area is equal to the product of the length (“center line”) drawn by the midpoint and the diameter.
- It also holds in space. (Application example:Truncated coneSide area）
- For proof, of the university courseExtremeis necessary.
- If you know the length drawn by the midpoint and just want to find the answer to the area through which the line segment passes, you can easily find it.
- Even if the movement is not smooth, if it is piecewise smooth, it can be applied to each piecewise.
- Center line official
scienceHas many questions related to experiments and observations. Not only memorizing results and knowledge, but also asking why it will happen and what happens if we assume this way, we need systematic understanding and the ability to make our own judgment. In addition, the ability to read charts and the ability to make further calculations from them are also required. Some schools offer unique questions such as observing what is in front of you.
In addition, some schools offer advanced problems in the range of junior high and high schools, such as science-related current affairs issues and material structure.
社会 TheGeography-History-citizenWill be asked from.Current affairsThere are many questions.In addition, there is a problem of inferring the production area, crops, and partner country from the latest statistics.There are complex questions such as asking the history of the stage from the problem of geography and connecting it with the current social system.Yotsuya OtsukaAccording to the survey, 8% of junior high schools ask questions about current affairs, and it can be said that the number is increasing year by year.Descriptive and essay questions are increasing at higher and middle schools.
Once in private junior high schoolreturnee childrenAt the entrance examEnglishHowever, since 2014, some schools have adopted English as an examination subject even in general entrance examinations...The number of schools that have introduced English into their exam subjects has been 2014 since 15.[Note 3]There are 2018 schools in 112, 2019 schools in 125, and 2020 schools in 141, which are increasing rapidly.Especially often seen in girls' schools..In the nationalTokyo Gakugei University International Secondary SchoolHas adopted.At public junior and senior high schoolsSaitama City Omiya International Secondary School(Opened in April 2019) has adopted.
As of 2020, the form of English entrance exams is large
- 2 subjects or 4 subjects exam +EikenPreferential treatment for points added by qualifications such as
- Select 2 departments from Yasui Sanei
- Select either 3 departments of Kokusai English or 4 departments of Kokusaisha
- English only exam
The English test content is roughly divided into two types: interview format and paper test.
- Interview-style practical test
- Students have conversations in English with native teachers and Japanese teachers in the English department.In recent years, it has been attracting attention as a new type of English entrance examination.
- English "listening" and "speaking" abilities are required.
- The time is about 10 to 15 minutes, and each school has its own characteristics such as individual interviews, group formats, and speech formats.
- Written test format test
- A so-called paper test style test.
- This is a written test in which you listen to an English conversation, select illustrations and phrases that apply to the questions that follow, and complete the conversation that follows while reading the English text of the question and answer session.
- English "listening," "reading," and "writing" abilities are required.
Until the first half of the 90's, there were schools with two entrance exams in difficult schools, but in recent years, four entrance exams have become the mainstream.However, in Kansai, there are many forms in which the better one is adopted as a score in the entrance examination for 2 subjects excluding society, or the entrance examination for 4 subjects.
In the 21st century,Afternoon entrance examinationSchools that carry out are beginning to appear. In the afternoon entrance examination, there are schools where you can choose between 4 and 2 subjects. Also, at the end of the 2010s, some schools started to take a 1-math entrance exam in the afternoon.
As for the points of the 4 subjects, there are few schools where the 4 subjects are even, and there are many schools which do not have 100 points, and the points for each subject vary considerably depending on the school.
Also, the followingElements other than academic abilityThere are also schools that take into account the judgment.Some schools in the country impose specialized courses (physical education, arts and crafts, music, etc.).
Elements other than academic ability
- Physical education (eg mat, sprint, ball game)
- Music (eg, write the notes played on the paper as notes on the distributed paper)
- Drawing (Example: Make a shape from the distributed origami paper and draw it on the separately distributed paper)
Depending on the school to be conducted, there are parent-child interviews, interviews by applicants/guardians, and individual interviews/group interviews only for applicants.
Reason for application
Describe why your child (or guardian) is willing to choose this school. Submit at the time of application or examination. I may confirm the contents at the time of the interview.
In the case of too many applicants at National Junior High School, a lottery will be held. There are cases where the implementation is called before the academic examination called the first screening, and there are cases where it is conducted after selection by the academic examination.
Copies of reports and notices
The report is a document prepared by the teacher in charge of the elementary school.Unofficial reportEquivalent to. Some styles are unique to junior high schools, and some are uniform in the area. Submit it to the school you want to keep it in a tightly sealed condition. In many cases, a copy of the notification table can be used instead. This is for checking the number of days absent and grades, and in areas where the examination rate is high, the work burden of the homeroom teacher has to finish in a short period of time. These two may not be needed.
- ^ In 1920, the number of applicants for middle school was 47,000, but in 1924 it increased to 73,000.
- ^ This is because, even in the entrance examinations for junior high school, so-called “examination” for entrance exams for kindergarten and elementary school, so-called “mama friend troubles” often occur between mothers who are enthusiastic about taking the exams.
- ^ There are 2015 schools in 33, 2016 schools in 64, and 2017 schools in 95.
- ^ a b Outline of Integrated High School Education: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- ^ a b c Masahiro Kogamino"Mystery of the Empire of Japan"Saizusha, August 2019, 8.ISBN 978-4-8013-0386-7.
- ^ "Why Kaisei and Nada became prestigious schools". PRESIDENT Online (September 2015, 3). 2020/3/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f History of junior high school exams-high school ranking
- ^ "School Basic Survey / Reiwa XNUMXnd Year Junior High School Number of Schools by Prefecture”. E-Stat (general counter for official statistics). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ Reiwa 2nd year public school statistical survey report [Career status survey of public school graduates (3st year of Reiwa)] XNUMX Statistical table(Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education website)> Elementary school> From "Number of graduates by situation"
- ^ "School Basic Survey / Reiwa XNUMXnd Year Junior High School Number of Students by Grade”. E-Stat (general counter for official statistics). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ Shinsei News Edition “The 100 Best Japanese High Schools in Public High Schools”Aichi Prefectural Asahioka High SchoolHen" (Shinsei Communication, Asahi Shimbun)
- ^ Club's Future-Japan | Translator's Room-Kazuhiro Akase-
- ^ Not Popular Adults-Joji Abe OFFICIAL WEB-Anpontan Diary [The 248th] "Tara, If You" 2015.8.15
- ^ University of Tokyo Passers/High School Ranking
- ^ "Let's find a valuable school (lucky school) in 2001 Kansai boys' school + co-school"Obunsha, August 2000, 7.ISBN 4-01-008958-X.
- ^ "School Basic Survey Reiwa XNUMXnd Year Junior High School Number of Students by Class Organization”. E-Stat (general counter for official statistics). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "What kind of junior and senior high school integrated school has? How to choose that?". Junior High School Examination Information Office "How to Use the Kashikoi Cram School". 2020/7/6Browse.
- ^ [Elementary geometry] Finding the lateral area of the cone | Mathematics for adults to relearn
- ^ How to choose a junior high school exam cram school (XNUMX) The official centerline is unreasonable | UBQ Mathematical Forum Blog
- ^ What is the expanding "English" entrance exam for private junior high schools? -Interview with Kazunari Kita, an expert in junior high school entrance exams- | [Official] "Disney English System" (DWE) | Retrieved February 2020, 9, April 11, 2021.
- ^ English entrance exams that can be taken by non-junior high school students and non-returnees | Interedu Retrieved February 2020, 12, April 3, 2021.