Shigebo Archives Museum Photo excavation photo exhibition / Gunma Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, photographs of Yuji Aji, who fought the problem of discrimination as the chairman of the Hansen's disease lawsuit, and Sanshiro Fujita, the self-government chairman of Kuryu Rakusenen, are displayed.
We captured the history of Hansen's disease and the state of the excavation conducted when reproducing the punishment facility "heavy cell" for Hansen's disease patients ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyobirth. 1939 Leprosy developed.National Sanatorium Tama ZenseienJoined (Higashimurayama, Tokyo). 1951 National SanatoriumKuriu RakusenenTransferred to (Azuma-gun, Gunma). 1962 Published the poem "Oni no Kamen". 1999 Tokyo District Court as plaintiffLeprosy prevention methodFiled an apology for human rights infringement and a lawsuit for national compensation. 2001 Established the National Plaintiffs Association (Hensenkyo) in Hansen's disease. President of All Hara Association. Co-representative of the Hansen's Disease Civic Society.
2002,GunmaKusatsu TownMember of parliamentBy-electionRun to (independent), lose.2004To23rd Congress of the Japanese Communist PartyAttended as a delegate and made a comment on his experience of the Hansen's disease movement, party activities, and town council election..
- "Devil's Face Poetry Collection" Akimorisha 1962
- “Rye is a long journey, so poetry and photography” Zhao Zhong Zhi Photography Koseisha 1981
- "Forgotten Fortunes of Life: Living Hansen's Disease" Poplar Publishing Acorn Books 1987
- "To You Who Didn't Know, A Long Journey to Hansen's Disease Litigation" Poplar Company 2001
- "Kurisei Rakusenen Resident Testimony Collection"Fukuoka Yasunori, Co-editing Kuryu Rakusenen Enrollment Residents' Association 2009
- "Stop pretending just by dying"Nobuko KangHen Misuzu Shobo 2014
- ^ "2002 election results". Jomo Newspaper. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 6.
- ^ "23rd Party Convention/Party Convention Diary”. Japanese Communist Party Central Committee. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Discussion of the Grand Conference Proposal 1 (January 14)”. Japanese Communist Party Central Committee. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “Interview: Yuji Kodama, 82 years old, Chairman of the National Plaintiffs in the Hansen's Disease Proceedings”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2014, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 5.