Teruyuki Tsuchida "When did the Devil's Blade belong to Fuji TV?" Asked "Isn't it the original author?"
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, "Gurenge" sung by LiSA, the theme song of the anime version, has also recorded an explosive hit, and in the "13 people voted aptly! Anime song general election", it ranked second. ..
Image: "Teruyuki Tsuchida Sunday's Heso" broadcast on the 18th of the current affairs (Nippon Broadcasting System).Teruyuki Tsuchida of the program personality ... → Continue reading
WEB MAGAZINE "Quick Timez" that is close to your "I want to know"
Quick Timez is a WEB magazine that aims to respond quickly to "why" and "why" of all users in entertainment such as movies, dramas, music, animation, talent information, and more than other sites. It is also a feature that many articles are written with a different perspective and eyes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
AnimeA new or coined word that combines (anime) with a song (song) that means a song.English-speaking countriesNot used inJapanglish.record,CDFor sale orインターネットIn distribution, it refers to songs in a genre that is mainly classified as anime.
In addition to the theme song, insertion song and image song used in animation works, instrumental songs andBGMAndゲーム-Radio Drama-Drama CD-Voice actor-Special effectsSometimes such songs are also called anime songs. For example,Nippon ColumbiaThe applicable category of "Anime/SFX" Is. There is also the name "special effects song (special song)" limited to special effects..
- MoreAnime, special effects songSee also
CommercialTelevision AnimationFrom the beginning of the broadcast, the titles and lyrics with the title of the work and the name of the character inserted were used throughout the series.
Many of the early TV anime theme songs were sung by choirs, actors (voice actors), and adult singers.. afterwards,1960 eraEnd ~1970 eraOnce you enter, the main activity is the anime songAnime song singerHas appeared.
1980 eraAt "Urusei Yatsura," which was broadcast in the first half, I made an attempt to change the opening ending song in about one cool. This will be a great business opportunity for the record company, and in the subsequent works, many works will change in 1-1 cools.
The tie-up strategy of the record company started in the 1980s, and it became one of the important factors for newcomer sales such as Sony Music Group, Avex Group, Being, etc. The number of songs that include the proper noun of the work is gradually decreasing, and it is becoming difficult to talk about anime in the song.
Regarding the songs of individual works,
- Anime Song List by Year (Opening Song)
- List of anime songs by age (ending song)
- List of anime songs by age (others)
Anime song singer
In the past, "Anime Song Singer" who sings anime songs and special effects songs was rare, but it was rare.Go! Taiyaki-kunSung the same songMakoto KomonBecame famous, and since the singer who sang the theme song of the children's program attracted attention, the exposure of TV etc. gradually increased..
Voice actor in charge of anime song
If you become a voice actor in charge of the protagonist of an animation work, the theme song, insertion song, and image song of that work may be assigned, which is increasing year by year..
Anime music composer
Many of the major record companies (Pony Canyon, NBC Universal Entertainment Japan, Bushiroad Music, etc.) are doing their own production of sound sources such as theme songs and soundtracks, but the number of works shared with other companies is increasing. ..
Also, animations such as Aniplex SACRA MUSIC (Sony Music Entertainment), flying DOG (JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment), Avex Pictures (Avex), King Amusement Creative Headquarters (King Record), Lantis (Bandai Namcoats) Produced by specialized labels and record companies such as Pony Canyon.
- King record
- JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment
- flying DOG(Former Victor Entertainment Animation Division)
- NBC Universal Entertainment Japan(Former Pioneer LDC → Geneon Entertainment ・RONDO ROBE(Label → Geneon Universal Entertainment Japan)
- Pony canyon
- Sony Music Group
- Marvelous(Former Marvelous Entertainment → Marvelous AQL)
- Nippon Columbia(Former Columbia Music Entertainment)
- BANDAI NAMCO ARTS
- Bushiroad music
- Warner Brothers Japan
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (formerly Warner Home Video)
- Top marshall
- DMM music
- Thoms Entertainment
- Frontier Works
Anime song history
Toei videoIs in earnestFeature-length manga movieBefore starting to produce, and in the early works of Toei Animation, anime songs are mostly treated as in-play songs sung by characters, and the theme song istv set・ It was mainly used in radio dramas. These anime songs are rarely released as records, and most of the songs have not been released yet. The songs in the Toei Animation feature-length manga movie were later recorded on the CD-BOX "Toei Feature-length Anime Music Encyclopedia" (released in 1996).
Asahi Sonoramaof"Manga flexi disc』Hits, continuousTV mangaBroadcast start, theme songPhono sheetEach company's competition release,Nippon Columbia"Manga song (= anime song)" was almost established from the entry of the special standard of, "Television Manga" "Manga Movie" changed the name to "Anime", and "Anime Song" was established as a genre.
From the hit of Asahi Sonorama's "Manga Sono Sheet", full-scale product development of "Manga Song" began., With the advent of TV manga, the anime boom, and the voice actor boom, the scale has expanded significantly.
Asahi Sonorama's "Manga Flexi Disc" is an inexpensive phono sheet with a full booklet containing dramas and picture stories, and records that are superior in sound quality but inferior in recorded content, both of which are supported by children and increase sales.[Annotation 1].
The initial sound source is divided into the main part and the record. It was produced by the production company of the work and Asahi Sonorama, but eventually the record company began to produce the master for the exclusive use of the original song..
1977ToNippon ColumbiaFromSymphonic Suite Space Battleship Yamato], 1978ToKing recordThe omnibus board "Ultraman Encyclopedia" was released and became a hit. "Symphonic Suite Space Battleship Yamato" will be released as a soundtrack to the anime and special effects "Kumikyoku Series", and "Ultraman Encyclopedia" will be released.Invincible Superman Zambot 3』(1977) led to the release of the soundtrack, and those hits led to the subsequent release of special effects and anime soundtracks... 『Space Battleship YamatoAnd 'Galaxy Express 999It is said that many record companies have come to pay attention to anime songs as the purchasing group has expanded to middle and high school students due to hits such as[Annotation 2](The model I had in mind when I made "Symphonic Suite Space Battleship Yamato" was "Symphonic poems for children Jungle EmperorIt is said that it was).Kimura Hidetoshiaccording to, 1983At that time, the market size of anime records was estimated to be roughly 100 billion yen, and a fixed market had already been established..
1980 eraAs a result of the second voice actor boom, the anime boom centered on young people, the tie-up strategy of record companies, etc., frequently changing theme songs, character-specific CDs, self-parody CDs like doujinshi, voice actors Many audio visual items such as the release of the original CD have been released. In addition, the production and sales of vinyl records have ended, except for limited editions. Since then, as a collector's item, the record board has been produced in a limited quantity only for some works.
1987, As a "CD with pictures"CD videoHas been released. In the anime, in addition to recording songs that have already been released on the audio track, non-telop OP and ED are recorded on the video track.Kimagure Orange Road, A new PV recording "Bubble gum crisisIn addition, "Everyday is Sunday", which contains PV and theme song only on the video track, was released.
2000 eraFrom the first halfMusic distributionDownload sales on the site have begun to increase. In addition to music distribution sites, some anime-related sites have also set up dedicated download corners.
2001, The sales method commonly called "Limited Edition Commercial Code" or "Bundled Commercial Code" begins. Products with some benefits only for the first production[Annotation 3] Unlike, the first limited edition with some benefits and the regular version without the benefits from the beginning will be sold respectively[Annotation 4] Initially, goods that had nothing to do with music software were included.[Annotation 5] However, later, DVD software containing music clips and bonus CDs were often included. In the DVD software "Limited Edition Commercial Code", goods such as figures were often included at the beginning, but later the theme song CD, drama CD, soundtrack CD, etc. were often included.[Annotation 6].
2010, OP/ED TV size and voice message etc. for exclusive use for rental of some new programssamplerCD release started[Annotation 8].. Since it is for rental only, it is not available for general sale, but it is available as a rental omission CD.
2012, Sales of TV-sized sound sources will begin to be downloaded before the package is released.
- "Oba Q Ondo" released in MayMillion sellerBecame. Sales of more than 200 million records alone[Annotation 12].
- In July TV manga “Jungle the Great"The Jungle Great Emperor Hit Parade," which contains the theme song and insert song, was reconfigured in November as a symphony of the accompanying music.Symphonic poems for children Jungle EmperorWas released by Nippon Columbia. Both are Japan's first "LP records" of TV comics.
- Ishikawa Susumuof"Ghost Taro"But8th Japan Record AwardReceives the Children's Song Award.
- October 10st. 1-disc LPAyumi of TV manga theme songWas released from Nippon Columbia and recorded sales of 12 sets (48 single-piece conversions), which was unusual for LPs of TV comics at that time... A sequel was released, and later a CD version and a digital remaster version were released, making it a long-selling series.
- "Space Battleship Yamato Trilogy"20th Japan Record AwardReceived the planning award.
- July. "Cassette with picture book" is released from King Records Seven Seas Label, which is a cassette with the theme song and insertion song. What has been confirmed is "Mobile Suit Gundam"2 types and"Space Warrior BardiosTotal of 3 types. Contains 4 songs, or 4 songs and BGM. Products with picture books were later released by Apollon's "Apokko" series and Nippon Columbia's "Apokko" series.Koro-chan pack, Etc. were released.
- Anime movieYamato foreverWas used as the theme songAkira Fuseof"Love till that day"But,"The 31th NHK Red and White Singing BattleIt is appointed as the song of ".
- July. Anime movieStreet Fighter II MOVIEWas used as the theme songRyoko Shinoharaof"Love, sadness, and strengthWas released and achieved the number one sales record in the history of Oricon as a single edition of anime tie-ups..
- "Kaijuu-Japanese science fiction/fantasy/movie/music system"36th Japan Record AwardReceived the planning award.
- "Animelo Summer Live"The 1st held. It is the prelude to the large-scale anime song festival.
- Composed by Joe HisaishiHowl's moving castle"BGM" won the JASRAC Gold Award in 2006, recording the 1st place in the copyright usage fee distribution (domestic works) at the Japan Music Copyright Association in 2007.
- June 6-"Anison Magazine" as a regular publication featuring anime songs (YosenshaMOOK) is launched. This mook will be suspended in about a year, but some of the editorial staff are "Lisani』(M-on Entertainment) Was taken over.
- "Valvrave The LiberatorUsed as the opening theme forPreserved Roses"When"revolution dualism"But,55th Japan Record AwardReceived the planning award.
- "Attack on TitanWas used as the opening theme forLinked Horizon"Bow and arrow of Crimson"But"The 64th NHK Red and White Singing BattleIt is appointed as the song of ".
- 3 month.デ ィ ズ ニ ーThe animated movie "FrozenSoundtrack ofFrozen Original Soundtrack』The Japanese edition was released,soundtrackAchieved the number one sales record in Oricon history.
- 56th Japan Record Award"Anna and the Snow Queen" won the Special Film Music Award,Yokai watch] Receives a special award.
- March 3th. Companies that handle anime songs, such as Flying Dog, Lantis, and KADOKAWA, collaborated to create the world's first fixed-rate delivery service for smartphones dedicated to anime songs.ANiUTa(ANUTA)" started.
- By 2017, was in charge of singing the theme song of "Detective Conan" 21 songsKuraki MaiIs recognized by Guinness World Records as "the most number of theme songs in anime series sung by the same artist".
- Sony Music Entertainment's plan selects the winning songs from the anime songs of 31Heisei Anison Award", With Yoko Takahashi's" Cruel Angel's Thesis "(" New Century Evangelion "Opening Theme)Melocureof"Agape"("Disk Princess Walcure"Insert song) won the grand prize.
- Hiroko Moriguchiof"GUNDAM SONG COVERS』(Gundam seriesThe theme song cover album)61th Japan Record AwardReceived the planning award.
Publication in music textbooks
1949から 2009According to the data of "Singing Masterpiece Guide Music Textbook Works 1354", which is a survey of 10000 music textbooks published in Japan, the first anime song published in Japanese music textbooks is 1976ToEducational Arts Company"Lala Lou" ("Lala Lou" published in the published high school first grade textbookDoggie story』Insert song).HeiseiSince then, the number of examples of anime songs appearing in music textbooks has increased rapidly... As of 2009, the anime songs published in music textbooksデ ィ ズ ニ ー,GhibliThere are many songs from anime movies, and the theme song for TV anime is "Sazae-san" (""Sazae" Opening theme)"Doraemon no Uta"("Doraemon"Opening theme)" Space Battleship Yamato "("Space Battleship Yamato"Opening theme)"Full of memories"("Miyuki』Ending theme) 4 works of theme songs are adopted(In addition, 2010After that, "Courage 100%"("Nintama Rantaro"Opening theme" and "Sazae-san family" ("Sazae-san" ending theme) are also newly adopted.). Also,"Sanpo"("My Neighbor Totoro』Opening theme) 1992Since then, it has been continuously published in elementary school music textbooks, and even as of 2012.Educational publication-Tokyo Books・ It continues to be published in elementary school music textbooks published by three educational art companies..
Anime song show
Anime Song Live Event Festival
Most live events of anime songs have live parts that accompany the events of specific works, or live concerts by anime song singers and voice actors. Events that span across production companies and record labelsAnime Kohaku Uta GassenIt was only slightly visible.
Started in 2005Animelo Summer LiveWhen (Anisama) was held,festival(Anison Festival) has become established and has been held since Anisama and before.ANIME JAPAN FES(AJF) started after AnisamaANIMAX MUSIX,Lisani! LIVELarge-scale anime song festivals are being held, etc.Lantis Festival,KING SUPER LIVEThere are some that are held by record companies like this.
In addition, the animation song and BGM of the animationorchestraArranged in the formation, and actually the orchestraSymphony orchestraConcert events played byRe: animationSuch asク ラ ブIt will be held in and remixed with anime songs etc.ダンスEvents (anikura) are also held.
Main live event
- Anime Kohaku Uta Gassen(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.(Sponsored, held intermittently from 1983, annually in its current form since 2012)
- ANIME JAPAN FES(Sponsored by Birthday Song Music Publishing, started in 1997 and holds 10 performances a year in both large and small sizes)
- Animelo Summer Live(Dwango(MAGES.There is a time)Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.-BS FujiSponsored, held since 2005)
- ANIMAX MUSIX(Animax Broadcast JapanSponsored, held since 2009)
- In addition, as a sister event, a small live performance "ANIMAX MUSIX NEXTAGE" centered on new artists is also held.
- Ani song KITAKYUSHU(KitakyushuOther sponsorship, held since 2009)
- Lisani! LIVE(M-on Entertainment(Planning, sponsored by Lisani! LIVE executive committee, etc., held since 2010)
- In addition, in the Lisani! series, there is also a small-scale event at a live house called "Lisani! CIRCUIT" and an Anika event "Lisani! Night".
- Anyupa!!(ANiUTaSponsored, held since 2017)
- Michinoku Anison Festival ~ Eastern Gale(Lantisas well as the Sendai BroadcastSponsored, held since 2012)
- Nagoya Anison Festival(Sponsored by Japan Event Promotion, held from 2014)
- Voice actor red and white song battle(Joji NakataIdea,Tohoku ShinshaSponsored, held since 2019)
- Anison King(Sponsored by the Anison King Executive Committee, held under the name "Anison Red and White" at the beginning of 2009. After changing the name from 2012, it will be suspended after the 2013 event)
- Kitamae ↑ Sapporo☆Manga/Anime Festival(Sponsored by the Sapporo Manga / Anime Festival Executive Committee, held from 2012. Anison outdoor live event was held as part of the event, and it is called "Aniforet" in 2014 and 2015. It has been suspended since 2016, but "Kitamae" (Continuing related events bearing the name of)
- Live event sponsored by a specific label / animation production company
- Live5pb.(5pb.→ Sponsored by MAGES., Held since 2008)
- Bushiro drive(Bushiroad→Bushiroad musicSponsored, started as Bushiroad card game LIVE in 2009, changed to the current name from 2014)
- Lantis Festival(LantisOrganized by 2009, 2014, 2019 (over Japan), 2015 (overseas))
- P's LIVE(Pony canyonSponsored, held since 2014)
- KING SUPER LIVE(King recordOrganized by, held in 2015, 2017, 2018)
- Nippon Columbia Anime Song 50th THE LEGENDS (Nippon ColumbiaOrganized by the company, held in 50 to commemorate the 2015th anniversary of the company's anime song)
- #Koro-chan Festival (sponsored by Nippon Columbia, scheduled to be held in 110 to commemorate the 2020th anniversary of the company's founding,Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionAnnounced that the event will be canceled）
- Kadomyu! (Sponsored by Kadomyu! Production Committee,KADOKAWA(media Factory(Including brands) Music label cross-type live event with the theme song of the produced animation)
- ANI-ROCK FES. (Sony Music EntertainmentPlanning, the company is involved in productionWeekly Shonen JumpLive event with theme song of serialized manga original anime work, held in 2016 and 2018)
- SME MUSIC THEATER 2017 (sponsored by Sony Music Entertainment, held in 2017)
- SACRA MUSIC FES.2019–NEW GENERATION-(SACRED MUSICOrganized by 2019)
- NBCUniversal ANIME x MUSIC FES. ~ 25th ANNIVERSARY ~(NBC Universal Entertainment JapanSponsored by, held in 25 to commemorate the 2018th anniversary of the establishment of the animation division counting from the former Pioneer LDC era)
- Dog festival!(Flying dogSponsored, held multiple times in 10 to commemorate the 2019th anniversary of the label's inauguration)
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Festival(BANDAI NAMCO EntertainmentSponsorship,BANDAI NAMCO GroupCross-label live event with production content, held from 2019)
Anime songs outside Japan
1931ToCab CallowaySang "Was popular in the United States by radio broadcasting, and the following year 1932ToFleischer brothersbyBetty boopStarring animation "It was an exceptionally big hit because it was played as a song in the movie.
1933Published inThree little pigs』Insert song"I'm not afraid of wolvesBecame a big hit,Disney's first hit song Known as. continue 1934Published “Ants and grasshoppersThe theme song "The World Owes Me A Living" was also a big hit..
"Must be Archie!A fictional band formed by the characters of "Arches"But,MonkeysWorked onDon KirshnerDebuted in the real world by producing (actuallyStudio musicianSinging by others), 1969"Was a big hit.
The history of Korean anime songs (theme songs with lyrics) 1967, Japan-Korea co-produced TV animation "Golden batWas broadcast in the same 30-minute frame as in Japan, and the Korean translation of the Japanese version of the theme song was played... Until then, it was broadcast in South Korea.PopeyeAnd 'WoodpeckerIn some American animations such as ”, the opening theme of performance only was used... Korea's first feature-length animation, also released in 1967,Hongkichi(Hongilton, Japanese title "") also had a theme song.
Initially, the theme songs for Japanese-made anime broadcast in Korea varied, with Korean lyrics being included in the Japanese version of the theme song, and the theme song composed by Korea being used.[Annotation 15],1980 eraOnce in, many of the works began to use the theme songs originally composed by Korea. Even works that were previously broadcast using the Japanese version of the theme song may use their own theme song in later reruns..
1997Broadcast Korean TV anime "』In the rock bandWas in charge of the theme song. Although the animation itself failed in the box office, the theme song was recorded.soundtrackThe board became a hit with sales of 30 copies.. Around this time, while there were examples of Japanese-made anime theme songs using original theme songs sung by popular Korean singers, there were also Japanese version theme songs with Korean lyrics. In some cases, the Japanese version of the theme song was used for video sales and cable TV broadcasting, and the original theme song was used for terrestrial broadcasting..
2006In the OVA "Re: Cutie HoneyWas used as the theme songKumi Koudaof"cutie Honey'[Annotation 16]But in KoreaAyumiCovers and hits with Korean translations that are faithful to the original Japanese lyrics[Annotation 17].
Many of the theme songs of Japanese anime broadcast in France are sung with French lyrics as they are on the Japanese version of the theme song.Candy candyAnd 'UFO Robo Grendizer] And so on. "UFO Robo Grendizer" will be the same in later rerunsShunsuke KikuchiBased on the melody of, a version with a unique arrangement by a synthesizer is also used.
In Italy, the Japanese version of the theme song is used as is in some Japanese animations. The typical thing that many Italians still know is that they have a high audience rating.Steel Jeeg]. On the other hand, many of the theme songs have been replaced with original compositions by Italy. Most of the BGM in the play is used as it is in Japan's original,Alpine girl HeidiExceptionally, the German version of BGM is also used, and in recent years it was distributed via the United States.Smile precure] Has replaced the BGM. The insertion songs that play in the drama often flow in Japanese until the 1990s.
"Creamy Mami, the Magic AngelThe original song is used as the opening song, but as the insertion song, the Japanese version of the theme song "Delicate Nii Shitite" (Italian: Dimmi che mi ami teneramente), but with the same melody and almost the same title, an Italian anime song singerChristina DavenaIs sung by. The Japanese version of the ending song is also used for the two ending songs.
Christina Davena is the so-called "Queen Anison" of Italy, singing more than 500 anime theme songs. Most of the animations are made in Japan, although some animations produced outside Japan are included. Although many of the theme songs were originally composed by Italy, there are also examples in which the Japanese version of the theme song was sung as is. 『I love you night"Davena was the voice actor of the leading role Yako-chan (renamed Lithia), and also played the leading role in a live-action drama independently in Italy, and made a big break. Due to the popularity of Davena that originated from this, even in programs that were previously broadcast with a different theme song, there are many cases where Davena sings another song after the late 1980s and replaces it and rebroadcasts. ("Rose of Versailles], [Good morning! Spank], [Captain Tsubasa"Such). As of 2020, Davena, 55, was in the 1990s (“Sailor Moon, Etc.), 2000s (“Tokyo Mew Mew, Etc.), 2010s (“Doraemon] New edition), is in charge of many anime songs to the present, and is actively working.
Japanese anime broadcasts in Italy since the 2010s have returned to the tendency to sing the Japanese version of the theme song as it is in Italian, with an emphasis on the original. 『Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Crystal』In the female singer unit "Ludge Photonichi" (Mazinger ZIt was sung by the deadly technique of "Photon Power Beam"), and made it known to Italian anime fans that the unit dedicated to Anison, the next generation of Davena, has been prominent. In addition, the ending songs such as "Tsukirainbow" of the same work were all broadcast in Japanese. Other"Yu-Gi-Oh], [Yokai watch], [Inazuma Eleven, Etc. sing the Japanese version of the theme song as it is in the Italian translation. 『Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu] Was broadcast in Japanese as the opening and ending.
- "Animation Song Data Collection" Top/Bottom/Yearbook 1: Anime Song Uta-Ukai/Self-published. 1989-1992.
- "Tokuson Super Encyclopedia -Preparation Manuscript-" Animation song Uta-kai, self-published. Published in 1987
- "Special Song Documents" "lethal dose of poison" series Earth Defense Group, self-published
- "THE Anime Song" by Hidetoshi KimuraKadokawa ShotenPublished in 1999
- "THE ART OF 70 Year History of Theater Animation" Tokuma bookstore・List production committee
- "THE ART OF TV Anime 25 Year History" Tokuma Shoten/List Production Committee
- "Anison Stupid Ichidai" Kimura Keisaku K & B Publishers 2010 (Akira Kushida-Aya Kobayashi-Masayuki YamamotoInterview recording)
- basalt"Cross-border anime song community: Korean cultural identity and desire for originality over Japanese popular culture, "International Media and Tourism Journal No.18, Hokkaido University Graduate School of International Media and Tourism, 2014, 25-47 pages. (History of anime songs in Korea, mainly Japanese animation)
- ^ #Materials/referencesSee section.
- ^ a b "Selling record selling TV program theme song for children" "Yomiuri Shimbun] Evening, December 1971, 7, page 15.
- ^ "Themes of children's programs, the hottest singers of" faceless singers "", Yomiuri Shimbun, March 1976, 3, evening edition, page 16.
- ^ "It's difficult to work if the song or event is new to NG" Professionals seriously debate the changing voice actor's current situation Excite Review Read May 2015, 5 and September 11, 12.
- ^ a b c See "The Anime Song" by Hidetoshi Kimura.
- ^ a b For more information on the record situation at that time, including the sale of competitive works, see the section "Fantasy special effects series record catalog" in "Ultraman Daizenshu (Kodansha, 1987)".
- ^ "TV size! Metal Hero All Theme Song Collection" (2002).
- ^ "I love anime! (Tokuma Shoten) 1982, p. 149.
- ^ "There is "a change" in the anime record front!!", "Animage", April 1980, 4-142.
- ^ Post media editorial department (ed.) "The whole track of Macross music 1982-2018 --- Collection of testimonials of successive artists/creators"Ichijinsha, 2018, 244 pages.ISBN 978-4-7580-1607-0.
- ^ "Animation of the Warring States Period: Three Spring Break Unprecedented Masterpieces (Around News)"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Evening, December 1983, 3, page 31.
- ^ a b "Separate Volume Gekkayo Showa Anison Encyclopedia"Shinko Music Entertainment, 2013, 4 pages.ISBN 978-4-401-63772-0.
- ^ Taiyaki-kun profile
- ^ 25-year history of anime songs, Hidetoshi Kimura, Xebec Music Publishing, 90 pages.
- ^ Confidence Yearbook, 1978, page 97.
- ^ Oricon Week The Ichiban January 2001, 1th, 1 issue (Vol. 8, No. 23, 1) Oricon (Current:Oricon Entertainment), p. 46. (Information as of August 2000, 8)
- ^ Top and bottom theme song download starts!
- ^ 2003 JASRAC Award "Spirited Away" BGM, Japan Music Copyright Association.
- ^ 2007 JASRAC Award "Howl's Moving Castle BGM" won the gold medal, Japan Music Copyright Association.
- ^ [Red and white] Nana Mizuki, debut father's first appearance "Thank you dad" ORICON STYLE Retrieved January 2010, 1, December 1, 2015.
- ^ Billboard begins 1st place on anime song chart Minako Sumitomo "Startline", Animeanime.jp, December 2010, 12. (1/2010/12 view)
- ^ 2011 JASRAC Award "Cruel Angel's Thesis" wins Gold Award, Japan Music Copyright Association.
- ^ Oricon / "Ana and the Snow Queen" soundtrack, 46.6 copies, Distribution News, May 2014, 5.
- ^ μ's, "NHK Kohaku" first appearance decision. "I want to convey the beauty of Anison and the charm of "Love Live!" BARKS Retrieved on November 2015, 11 and December 26, 12.
- ^ Anuta: The world's first flat-rate music distribution service for smartphones is born. You can listen to over 5 songs., Mainichi Newspaper, December 2017, 3
- ^ Mai Kuraki x Detective Conan, Guinness World Records Certified "I feel really unbelievable", BARKS, September 2017, 7 25:19.
- ^ a b c d e Sawa Hirao "Anime Song and Music Textbook" "Otomu: Warabekan Children's Song / Song Research Information Magazine" No. 7, Warabekan, 2012, pp. 43-46.NOT 40019665789
- ^ 110th Anniversary of the establishment of Nippon Columbia "#Korochan Festival", Nippon Columbia-viewed August 2020, 8.
- ^ Dave Smith, Stephen Clark, Noriyuki Karasawa (Translation) "Disney Chronicle 1901-2001 DISNEY The FIRST 100 YEARS" Kodansha, 2001, pp.37-38.ISBN-4 06-210722-8.
- ^ "Disney Chronicle 1901-2001 DISNEY The FIRST 100 YEARS", pages 44-45.
- ^ Disney fanEditorial department (ed.),Sumio Yagyu(Supervised/text) "DISNEY FAN MOOK 17 Disney Animation Complete Works" Kodansha, 2001, pp.94-95.ISBN-4 06-324017-7.
- ^ "Disney Chronicle 1901-2001 DISNEY The FIRST 100 YEARS" 46 pages.
- ^ "Disney Chronicle 1901-2001 DISNEY The FIRST 100 YEARS" 54 pages.
- ^ "Guinness World Records 2017 (Japanese Version)" Craig Glendi (ed.), Kadokawa ASCII Research Institute, 2016, p.184.ISBN 978-4-04-899606-8.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, pp. 34-35.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, p. 34.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, p. 35.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, pp. 34-39.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, pp. 40-41.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, p. 34.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, pp. 42-43.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, pp. 43-45.
- ^ "International Public Relations Media/Tourism Journal" No. 18, p. 45.
- ^ 1971At that time, children's TV programs such as anime and special effects are considered to be the fields where sales of theme song records are particularly strong among TV programs..
- ^ Victorian music industryIt was released from and became a hitSuper Dimension Fortress MacrossAnd 'Magical Princess Minky MomoThe first single of the theme song of "(1st work)" was said to be college students, not children.
- ^ BOX specification with setting reference bookNeon Genesis EVANGELION] The soundtrack seriesMegumi HayashibaraFamous for albums with photos. No benefits are given from remanufactured parts (standard price and price are the same).
- ^ The standard number and price are different for each item.
- ^ The first is probably "NOIR ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK II". VIZL-55 (3200 yen) is the standard number for the limited edition with a mouse pad in the tall case specification, and VICL-60738 (2913 yen) is the standard number for the regular version with no special benefits. By the way, "NOIR ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK I" was a normal specification CD (standard number and price are the same) in a jewel case with a special case with a mouse pad for the first production and no bonus from the reproduction.
- ^ It was from the days of videocassettes that music software was added as a privilege to the initial production of video software.
- ^ The first DVD audio is "AKIRA』DTS version, the first DVD music isChangin' My Life"ETERNAL SNOW" ("Looking for the full moon] Ending theme song)
- ^ The first one is probably "HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD"
- ^ For example, Tokyo Movie released by Masato Komon, "King! Samurai Giants" full-size sound source, etc.
- ^ The subtitle is "Uran-chan and Dr. Ochanomizu" ("Robot Land Vol." in the reprint). The standard number is B-61 for the first edition and M-1965 for the 1 reprint.
- ^ The subtitle is "Earth Defense Force Volume". The standard number is B-67 for the initial version and M-1965 for the 6 reprint.
- ^ Many million sellers of anime songs have been born since then.
- ^ The former isOriconLPチャートで6週連続1位（1977年8月29日付〜10月3日付）、シングルもヒットした。後者は1976年12月13日付〜1977年末時点でオリコン「TVまんが・Nursery rhymeIn the "Department" chart, he was No. 56 for 1 consecutive weeks, and set a new record thereafter.
- ^ BillboardThe chart will be the world's first anime song chart.
- ^ 1969 broadcast ``Submarine boy marineIs the US version of the theme song with Korean lyrics.
- ^ Yoko Maekawaof"cutie HoneyThe cover of.
- ^ Before that, in KoreaCutie FThe original song "Cutty Honey" with Korean lyrics is used as the theme song, but the lyrics here differed from the original song.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.