"SOS button" echoes one after another ... "Options I want you to add to your life" "Does your seat fly?"
If you write the contents roughly
It's possible that this SOS button could help eradicate such malicious tilting driving.
(* The image is an image) The "SOS button" is installed in new models and is rapidly becoming popular.The button is driving ... → Continue reading
WEB MAGAZINE "Quick Timez" that is close to your "I want to know"
Quick Timez is a WEB magazine that aims to respond quickly to "why" and "why" of all users in entertainment such as movies, dramas, music, animation, talent information, and more than other sites. It is also a feature that many articles are written with a different perspective and eyes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Road rage" refers to the act of extremely reducing the distance between vehicles or shifting the width while driving a car or the like..
Tail gating and road rage
On the other hand, road rage, which means rage on the street (en: Road rageThere is also the word)..This is the driverAutomobileTake extreme retaliation by getting angry at interrupts and overtaking while driving.However, there are cases where not only automobiles but also those who drive light vehicles such as bicycles cause road rage.
The Japanese word "road rage" used to mean tailgating,Tomei Expressway couple death accidentSince it was reported in the media, there have been some cases where the word "road rage" is used to refer to road rage.
People tend to be upset when driving a car.A car is like armor that moves the way you want, and it makes you feel great because it's a space you're protected from (unless it's an open car).Therefore, it is said that feelings of anger are likely to appear even in trivial matters when things do not go according to one's wishes.This is why it is often said that "holding the steering wheel changes your personality.".
In addition, there is also a point that it is easy to drive impulsively due to the driver's misconception that "personal information cannot be identified by the car number"...Studies have shown that riding a large, high-profile or luxury car can easily lead to the illusion that you have become a luxury car, and some drivers become upset and aggressive.Vehicles that are customized with a large number of stickers and ornaments are also particularly prone to road rage..
Most of the actions you take when you feel angryHornHowever, some people commit crimes such as stopping the opponent's car, threatening it, or dragging it out of the car and assaulting it.
Main causes of road rage
- Sudden braking
- Being overtaken by a car smaller than you
- Low speed driving in the overtaking lane
- Gaze ("Cancer")
Legal issues of road rage
In addition to forcing a vehicle traveling in front to give way, it may narrow the distance between vehicles and make an abnormal approach.Horn,passing, Chasing, sudden braking after unreasonable interruption,Width adjustmentOr intimidate the other party by swearing, etc.harassmentAnd the act of revenge.
Road rageDangerous drivingIt is classified as one of the above, and if the other party is killed or injured due to dangerous driving, even if it is a minor injury[Note 1]Dangerous driving fatal injuryIs applied and imprisoned for up to 20 years (up to 30 years with weight), and the driver's license has a basic score of 45-62 points and the license revocation / disqualification period is 5-10 years.Administrative sanctionsWill receive.Purposely(OrRecklessness) If you killed a personMurderIs applied,Death penaltyAlternatively, he may be sentenced to imprisonment for life or five years or more.Also, intentionallyWidth adjustmentIf you doAssault crimeAsCaseMay be done.
The act of significantly approaching the vehicle in front without keeping a safe distance isRoad Traffic LawCorresponds to non-retention of inter-vehicle distance prohibited by Article 26[Note 2].highwayAs a criminal punishment for non-maintaining inter-vehicle distance inImprisonmentOr 5 yenfine, 9 yen for a regular carFoul money, The basic score will be 2 points, and for non-maintaining the distance between vehicles on general roads, a fine of 5 yen as a criminal penalty, a fine of 6 yen for a regular car, and a basic score of 1 point will be applied..
On the other hand, regarding accidents caused by road rage, the car in front of the car also caused an accident by running at an abnormally high speed, not holding between cars, and forcibly interrupting without blinking the turn signal. There is still a situationEmergency evacuationDoes not hold. 2013Sapporo High CourtThe statement states that "just because a vehicle is driven by a trailing vehicle does not mean that the crime of overspeeding the vehicle in front of the vehicle that has continued to travel at an abnormally high speed is an emergency evacuation" (described later). Case).
Punishment by the Road Traffic Act (obstructive driving)
The revised Road Traffic Act states that "passage of other vehicles, etc."to disturb"Purpose" and "Traffic on the road to the other vehicle, etc."Cause dangerBy "possible methods"DeliberatelyAll drivers who did the following (non-motorized vehicle, Including tram drivers) are subject to punishment. (At the time of performing the target act that meets the above requirements, a crime will be established even if an accident resulting in injury or death does not actually occur: described later)
- Violation of traffic classification (Article 17, Paragraph 4)- Reverse run(Including illegal right side protrusion), illegalRoadside belt-SidewalkTraffic
- Sudden brakingProhibition violation (Article 24) -So-called "brake test"
- Non-holding (Article 26) -So-called "tail gating"
- Violation of ban on changing course (Article 26-2) --Interference due to changing course ahead[Note 3]
- OvertakingViolation (Article 28, Paragraphs 1 and 4) --Overtaking on the left side[Note 4], Violation of safety obligations
- Violation of obligations such as dimming (Article 52, Paragraph 2) --ExcessiveHigh beamAnd relentlesspassingな ど
- Violation of restrictions on the use of bicycles (Article 54, Paragraph 2)[Note 5] --RelentlesslyHornActs such as ringing
- Violation of safe driving obligation (Article 70) --Comprehensive provisions[Note 6]
- Minimum speedViolation (Article 75-4)[Note 7]
- National expressways, etc.StationStopViolation (Article 75-8, Paragraph 1)[Note 8]
The penalty is "Highway national roadandMotorwayIn the case of "stopping another car and causing other significant traffic dangers"[Note 9]Is punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 5 years or a fine of not more than 100 million yen, and is subject to administrative sanctions for a driver's license (basic score of 35 points) as "obstructive driving (significant traffic danger)".Other applicable acts will be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 3 years or a fine of not more than 50 yen, and will be "obstructive driving (risk of traffic danger)" (basic score 25 points).
In addition, the bicycle driver who performed the target act must be 3 years old or older who violated twice within 2 years.Bicycle driver trainingMandatory..The main "dangerous behavior" of tilting a bicycle is :
- Reverse run
- Width adjustment, meandering operation
- Unnecessary sudden braking
- Ring the bell relentlessly
- Non-maintenance of inter-vehicle distance
- Change course, such as jumping out into the oncoming lane
- Overtaking violation
Incidentally,Dangerous driving fatal injuryThe obstructive driving fatal injury is similar to the above-mentioned obstructive driving crime of the Road Traffic Act, but this is a regulation established after 2001 (Heisei 13) and mainly obstructs the passage of other people and vehicles. For the purpose, if you enter in front of a moving vehicle and approach other passing people or vehicles significantly, and thus injure another person, you will be punished as a felony (see the same item for details).
In 2019, the number of violations of the Road Traffic Act (non-maintaining inter-vehicle distance) related to "road rage" in Japan was 1...Police are tightening crackdowns on road rage, and the number of cases caught has more than doubled compared to 2017.Of these, more than 2% were caught on highways, and 9 cases were subject to the criminal law.
Characteristics of the perpetrator
According to the results of the National Police Agency's analysis of 2019 cases of malicious tilting driving caught in the two years until 2,
- 96% are men
- 78% have no passengers
- 27% are in their 40s (most in teens per 10 license holders)
Met..The most common reason for driving on the road was "interfered with the progress", followed by "interrupted and overtaken", but according to the National Police Agency, half of those reasons were unilateral beliefs of the perpetrators. ..
Zurich insuranceAccording to the "2020 Road Rage Survey", 70.4% of drivers have experience of driving on the road...Of these, 78.5% said that they were "provoked to bring the car closer and run faster", and the second place was "closer the car and pulled closer" (2%).[Note 10]At the same time, there are many acts of "approaching the vehicle body" in the tilting operation.In addition, more than half of the victims were light vehicles, and small vehicles tended to be easily driven.Teens were the most victims per 10 license holders.
Accidents and incidents caused by road rage, their judgments, etc.
- May 2013, 5 --Because I was driven by a following car on the national highway in Kimobetsu Town, Shiribeshi, Hokkaido 29 km / hThe Sapporo High Court abandoned the Sapporo District Court ruling that an emergency evacuation of the criminal law would be established for the driver of the vehicle in front who drove at (maximum speed 60 km / h), and sentenced him to a fine (no commutation).In this ruling, a judge (usually a collegial system of three people) ruled that "I was able to go through the roadside belt, etc." and said that emergency evacuation would not be possible due to a large overspeed.
- June 2017, 6 --"Tomei High Speed Couple Fatal Accident" - KanagawaAshigarakami DistrictOi town OfTomei ExpresswayOn the down line, a large truck crashed into a wagon that was parked in the overtaking lane, killing a couple in the wagon and injuring a total of four people, including their two daughters.right beforeNakai parking areaOn October 10th of the same year, the man said that he had stopped due to a road rage caused by a man who was in trouble.Car driving punishment lawArrested on suspicion of violation (manslaughter), 201812/14To横 浜 地方 裁判 所To a manDangerous driving fatal injurySent 18 years in prison..In addition, it is clear that this man is driving on a regular basis, and even two months after the incident, he was driving on another car..
- January 2018-Kanagawa Prefecture横 浜 市Hodogaya Ward OfYokohama Yokosuka Road(National Route 16 OfPayMotorway) On the down line South KoreaA 52-year-old man is 1.7 kmOverGarbage truckThe garbage truck rolled over, and a 35-year-old man who was driving the garbage truck injured his neck.men areDangerous driving injuryArrested on suspicion, but denies allegations.
- October 2018, 7- OsakaSakai CitySouth wardIn, a car crashed into a motorcycle and killed a man on the motorcycle.The man who was driving the car was arrested for the current offense of violating the Car Driving Penalty Act (accidental driving injury), but was re-arrested on the 4th of the same month on suspicion of murder and violation of the Road Traffic Act (hit and run).It is unusual for murder charges to be applied in road rage..The man denied his murderous intentions, but it was recorded in the drive recorder of his car that he relentlessly chased the motorcycle and said "Yes, it's over" after the collision... July 2019, 1,Judge trialJudgment,Osaka District CourtHeld at the Sakai branch, the presiding judgeMurderAnd sentenced to 16 years in prison.. On February 2019, 2, the defendant dissatisfied with the 4st trial decision,Osaka High CourtToAppealHowever, the Osaka High Court upheld the first-instance decision and dismissed the appeal...Defendant dissatisfied with appeal decisionSupreme CourtHowever, on July 2020, 7, the Supreme Court found an unnecessarily intentional murderous intention and dismissed the appeal...A civil trial was also held in the case, and on July 2020, 7, the Sakai Branch of the Osaka District Court ordered the defendant to pay damages of approximately 31 million yen..
- October 2019, 8- Ibaraki OfJoban Expressway OfMoriya service areaA man and a woman were forced to stop after repeating the road rage on a car running in front of them, and even after the man injured the driver who was damaged by the road rage, he relentlessly hit the car, and the woman on board An incident occurred in which a man was laughing at hitting a victim and shooting with a mobile phone..Also, this vehicle will be on July 7ShizuokaFor multiple vehicles on the open road, three hours laterAichi OfShin-Tomei ExpresswayIt seems that they are the same offender because they are driving on the truck and the license plates are the same...The vehicle that was driven in a tilted manner was a rental vehicle owned by a dealer in Kanagawa Prefecture, and was rented to a man in his 40s in the self-proclaimed real estate business living in Shizuoka Prefecture, and was returned on August 8, but was returned. It is discovered that the man is not the man himself but an agent who claims to be an employee of a self-proclaimed man's company, and the man did not return the vehicle even when the return deadline was reached and caused trouble with the dealer..In addition, the vehicle has scratches that appear to have been made during the road rage.In the case of Aichi prefecture, the damaged truck was ambushed at the high-speed exit.[Note 11]In addition, in the case of Shizuoka prefecture, it was found that the vehicle was driving at 60 km / h, which greatly exceeds the maximum speed of 120 km / h...The Ibaraki Prefectural Police seized the vehicle used for the crime, determined from the video of the drive recorder that the man who rented the vehicle and the man who assaulted were the same person, and requested an arrest warrant for the man on suspicion of injury...The Ibaraki Prefectural Police wanted a man nationwide because the men and women tried to escape.And on the 18th, while men and women were hiding in Osaka prefecture, a man was arrested by the Osaka Prefectural Police on suspicion of injury and a woman on suspicion of concealing the criminal and concealing the criminal...In addition, it was newly found that the vehicle used for the crime traveled more than 20 km in 2,000 days...mensSocial MediaThe wrecked car was posted in, claiming that it was hit by a 6-ton truck on the Shin-Tomei Expressway in June, but the driver of the crashed 10-ton truck said, "A black SUV suddenly crosses the center line. In addition to saying, "I suddenly braked in the car," he was also driving in Osaka in January, so it seems that the man was habitually driving in a car...In this case, the existence of the image was the key, and the extortion suspicion, which seems to be the first in the whole country in "road rage" instead of the Road Traffic Act, was applied... On January 2020, 1, he was re-arrested by the Aichi Prefectural Police on suspicion of extortion by interrupting the front of the truck on the Shin Tomei Expressway and decelerating to about 9 km / h... May 10, same year,Mito District CourtImprisoned a man for extortion and injury 2 years June,ProbationSuspended sentence of 4 years.
- October 2019, 9- Aichi内 のTomei ExpresswayA man in a wagon car repeatedly road rages on a passenger car running in front of him.air gunAn incident occurred.Aichi Prefectural PoliceOn the 14thCrime of property damageArrested this man on suspicion of..The prefectural police said that the act of throwing or firing an object on the road was a "prohibited act on the road".Road Traffic LawHe sent a man on the 15th, including allegations of violation (prohibited acts on the road)..
- October 2020, 10- Saitama Prefectural PoliceOn the 5th of the same monthOkegawaでbicycleHe arrested a man living in the city who acted in a meandering manner and jumped out in front of the car for violating the Road Traffic Act (obstructive driving).Since the revision of the Road Traffic Act in June of the same year, this is the first case in Japan where road rage has been applied to bicycle drivers..
Strengthening the crackdown
Due to the aforementioned Tomei high-speed couple fatal accidentNational Police AgencyAnnounced in January 2018 to strengthen the crackdown on road rage..According to the notification, "a driver whose driving may cause a significant danger to traffic" is regarded as a "hazard", and a 180-day suspension of the license will be imposed without accumulating points due to traffic violations. Ru..The police say, "We will make full use of all laws and regulations, carry out strict investigations, and actively crack down on traffic guidance.".
Measures by the driver
For carsdrive recorderIs one of the effective measures to install.Records of the insult will remain and will be submitted to the police and courts to provide strong evidence for investigations and criminal accusations by victims.It is important to attach not only the front but also the rear as a measure against the tilting operation.
If there is a passenger when you encounter road rageSmartphoneIt is also a countermeasure to have a digital camera record immediately.When you take a picture of the blind spot of a drive recorder or when you are overtaken, you can take a clearer picture of the other party's car, driver, and passenger, and it will also be a record when the other party gets off and approaches.
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism is considering making a new vehicle a drive recorder.
The driver's own mind
- Compassionate, safe driving
- Key leftCompliance
- Pay attention to the movement of surrounding cars while driving
- Keep safe speed when driving
- Keep a sufficient distance between vehicles
- Do not change course or overtake
- If it is fanned, stop in a safe place (SA, PA, etc. on the highway), and if it is dangerous110To
What to do if you encounter road rage
Atsushi Yabugami, an assistant police officer belonging to the Aichi Prefectural Police High Speed Corps, points out the following points as measures to be taken when receiving a road rage..
- Never ride a provocation
- While driving in the overtaking lane, move to the left lane so that you do not get involved.
- If you cannot stop driving, stop at a safe place such as a service area and call 110.In that case, lock the door, close the window, and stay out of the car until a police officer arrives.
Dedicated site opened by police
On November 2019, 11, the Okayama Prefectural Police opened the "Okayama Prefecture Road 21 Demon Extermination Box" requesting information and videos of dangerous driving such as road rage..
Penalties have been strengthened from June 2020, 6, and the driver's license will be revoked as a punishment for those who cause road rage..
Legal issues of retaliation driving
Called "retaliation driving" in South Korea..Criminal penalties for retaliatory driving include special injuries, special assaults, special intimidation, and special damages, and in particular, if a special injury crime is applied, you may be sentenced to imprisonment from 2 years to 20 years...In addition, as an administrative disposition, if a criminal case is filed, 100 points will be added to the driver's license and the driver's license will be suspended for 100 days. If detained, the driver's license will be revoked and the disqualification period will be one year..
Strengthening crackdowns and detection
If you encounter
If you are involved in road rage, it is best to move to the lower lane, stop and call 112, but if that is difficult, report the video of the drive recorder to the Cyber Police Agency corner etc...Move to a busy place or a place with CCTV.
In Germany, traffic is on the right side, so on roads with multiple lanes on one side, if the right lane (shoulder side) is open, you should use the right lane as much as possible (Rechtsfahrgebot), Left lane (center side, second lane,Passing laneEtc.) are used only for overtaking, except during busy times..Also, overtaking must be done at a speed sufficiently faster than the vehicle being overtaken., If you overtake at a speed that does not change much, it will be a violation, It is not allowed to stay in the second lane or overtaking lane for no reason.
Although the law allows "road rage" with short horns or lights to signal your intention to overtake., You have to keep a safe inter-vehicle distance.
The driver is the vehicle speed (km / hHalf the value of the unit)MetersIt is necessary to secure the inter-vehicle distance as a unit.For example, when traveling at 100 km / h, at least 50 mMust ensure the distance between vehicles..If you do not maintain the distance between vehicles, you will be fined up to 400 euros and your license will be suspended for 3 months depending on the speed and distance between vehicles..
In addition, overtaking from the right side (shoulder side) is strictly prohibited except during traffic jams.The vehiclePassing laneIt is not permissible to occupy the vehicle, in which case the police will stop the vehicle and fine both.If the left lane (center side) is crowded or you are driving at low speed, you can overtake at a slightly faster speed.
- ^ Accidental driving injuryThere is no exemption from punishment for minor injuries, "when the injury is minor, the punishment is exempted depending on the circumstances".
- ^ Legally, it is necessary to maintain a sufficient inter-vehicle distance so that the vehicle can stop safely even if the vehicle in front suddenly stops, and if this is violated, the obligation to maintain the inter-vehicle distance will be violated.Therefore, in general, when a rear-end collision occurs with a vehicle in front of the same course, a violation of the obligation to maintain the distance between vehicles is presumed to be established.
- ^ "Change to vain" (1st item) and crossing the yellow line (3rd item) are not included.
- ^ Not applicable if the vehicle in front is turning right and is near the center or right edge of the road, or if it is a tram
- ^ Not applicable when it is obligatory to sound a horn according to the provisions of laws and regulations (road sign of "horning") and when it is unavoidable to prevent danger.
- ^ "Violation of safe driving obligation (Article 70)" means improper operation, carelessness in front, carelessness of other movements, and unconfirmed safety even if the act does not fall under any violation of each article of the Road Traffic Act other than this article. , Safe speed violation, improper prediction, etc., applies to all acts that cause danger on the road. (Usually, in the event of a dangerous act or traffic accident, this article is applied as a penalty if there is no violation of each other article or if it is difficult to apply).Other significant in this article of disturbing drivingWidth adjustment,interruptEtc. are assumed.
- ^ Face-to-face trafficNotHighway national road OfMain roadLimited to regulations (statutory minimum speed 50km / h or specified minimum speed).In the case of two-way traffic, lanes other than the main lane,Motorway,General roadNot applicable in.
- ^ Limited to highways and motorways.Parking and stopping due to breakdown or sudden illness is not applicable only when the vehicle is intentionally parked or stopped for the above purpose and method.
- ^ As an example, "Tomei Expressway couple death accident], And the Joban Expressway road rage on August 2019, 8 is assumed.However, it is not limited to these types of cases. To say "stop other cars" is justExample provisionsAnd "stopping" (including acts that violate the minimum speed)Not a requirement.. Ultimately, the court will make a specific decision on the act that "has created a significant traffic hazard."
- ^ Multiple answers allowed
- ^ (Soon after, another heavy-duty truck passed in a way that interfered with the vehicle driven by the man, so the damaged truck got nothing.)
- ^ ""Aoru" psychology while driving is aggressive in a closed car"Nihon Keizai Shimbun Electronic Edition" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, December 2018, 12.2018/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b Hideo Dan "Watch in American! The Truth of America Invisible to Japan" PHP Institute, 2018.
- ^ Dictionary.com
- ^ When you hold the handle, your personality changes.What is the psychological effect that causes it?
- ^ Increased anonymity?About the psychology that changes personality when you hold the steering wheel
- ^ Why is it easy to get frustrated while driving a car? Asahi Shimbun
- ^ Bumper stickers reveal link to road rage
- ^ Territorial Markings as a Predictor of Driver Aggression and Road Rage
- ^ "" Aori "general driver over XNUMX% self-revealing tendency, short temper". Kyoto Shimbun(July 2019, 9) 2019/9/12Browse.
- ^ "What Causes Road Rage | Road Rage Defined | How to Deal with Road Rage". www.safemotorist.com. 2016/4/22Browse.
- ^ Road rage: "Considering a case on suspicion of assault" National Police Agency instructed nationwide Mainichi Newspaper August 2017, 12 Tokyo morning edition
- ^ (Article 119, Paragraph 1, Item 1-4 of the same law)
- ^ (Article 120, Paragraph 1, Item 2 of the same law)
- ^ "Type of offense and list of offenses Metropolitan Police Department". www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.jp. 2020/1/19Browse.
- ^ "List of traffic violation points Metropolitan Police Department". www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.jp. 2020/1/19Browse.
- ^ "Cabinet Law 201st Diet 38 Bill to partially revise the Road Traffic Act". www.shugiin.go.jp. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "● A bill to partially revise the Road Traffic Act". www.shugiin.go.jp. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Diet Submission Bill | National Police Agency Website”(Japanese). National Police Agency website. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ a b "Stipulates road rage of bicycles Revised Road Traffic Law Enforcement Ordinance To strengthen prefectural police alert”. Jomo Shimbun (June 2020, 6). 2020/8/6Browse.
- ^ https://www.npa.go.jp/laws/kaisei/seirei/20200612/honnbunnriyuu.pdf [Source invalid]
- ^ "Bicycle riders need to be careful !!! The revised Road Traffic Act, which came into effect on June 6, prohibits bicycles from "driving".”. Best car seb (July 2020, 7). 2020/8/6Browse.
- ^ "1.5 road rages caught "while" decreased by 14%, 19 years”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2020, 2). 2020/7/26Browse.
- ^ a b "96% of the perpetrators of road rage are men.Analyze the perpetrator's tendency and characteristics.". Park blog (September 2020, 7). 2020/7/26Browse.
- ^ "I asked 2,230 drivers! What is the actual situation of "road rage" and its workaround?”. Zurich Insurance Company. 2020/7/26Browse.
- ^ "Explanation of the new case (403rd) Dismissing the accused's allegation that he overspeeded as an emergency evacuation in order to avoid an accident due to an act of tilting from a following vehicle, and evacuating as an emergency evacuation Case denying the establishment [Sapporo High Court 26.12.2 decision] ” 2018/3/21Browse.
- ^ The core of the shock incident: Extremely high, Aori ... The crime of a "personality transformation" man who becomes aggressive when holding the steering wheel or the Tomei high-speed couple fatal accident Sankei News, viewed October 2017, 10, February 23, 2018
- ^ 18 years imprisonment for road rage defendant -NHK NEWS WEB, March 2018, 12
- ^ "Road rage trouble more than 4 times in 10 months" ... Defendant's "abnormality" revealed by a former dating woman - FNN, August 2018, 12
- ^ "Road rage" rollover "... man arrested". "FNN News" (Fuji News Network). (February 2018, 2) 2018/3/6Browse.
- ^ Motorcycle rear-end collision, unusual murder charges applied ... Man arrested Yomiuri Shimbun, July 2018, 7, viewed July 4, 2018
- ^ Defendant "Yes, the end" XNUMX seconds after a rear-end collision while driving - Yomiuri Shimbun 2019/1/15
- ^ "Sakai's motorcycle driving, 16 years imprisonment for defendant murder charges applied". Asahi ShimbunAsahi Shimbun (February 2019, 1). 2019/1/25Browse.
- ^ "Sakai Aori driving, defendant appeals: Jiji.com". Current affairs dot comJiji Press (January 2019, 2). 2019/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Sakai Aori driving, 16 years imprisonment confirmed: Jiji Press”. Jiji Press. 2020/8/6Browse.
- ^ “[Https: //r.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO62139220R30C20A7000000?s=4 Sakai Aori Driving Compensation Order: Nihon Keizai Shimbun]". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020/8/6Browse.
- ^ I was forced to stop at high speed and stopped "I'll kill you" many faces ... (19/08/12) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ a b "Aori beating, riding together?Suspected of concealing the criminal: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital (September 2019, 8). 2019/8/18Browse.
- ^ New video in "Road rage" Same offense?Even in Aichi and Shizuoka (19/08/13) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ Rental as a substitute for "road rage" with a 3-day promise (19/08/15) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ Did the police seize a "road rage" car?Scratches (19/08/15) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ New video with "Road rage" "Flying mobile phone and bag ..." (19/08/14) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ Request for arrest warrant from "Aori Otoko" in his 40s Declared by video etc. (19/08/16) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ Joban Expressway "Road rage" Arrest warrant for a man in his 40s on suspicion of injury (19/08/16) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ ""What are you doing?" Resistance to arresting suspects Road rage The arrested woman also shouts and makes noise”(Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers (September 2019, 8). 2019/8/18Browse.
- ^ Test drive of "road rage" Over 20 km in 2000 days (19/08/16) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ "Aori" Another luxury car? A wrecked photo on SNS (19/08/19) - YouTube (ANN)
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2019, 9). “Road rage man re-arrested on suspicion of extortion: Isa!”(Japanese). Isa!. 2020/1/19Browse.
- ^ "Aichi Prefectural Police re-arrested on suspicion of driving Shin Tomei Expressway Aori of Joban Expressway”(Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers. 2020/1/19Browse.
- ^ "Joban Expressway Aori, guilty of a man Male assault "dangerous and selfish" -Mito District Court”(Japanese). Newsletter. 2020/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Airgun firing in Kobe and Kyoto, or Aichi's road rage man”(Japanese). Sankei Shimbun (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ ""I shot an air gun without getting back in the high beam," the suspect stated.”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Aori Airsoft man also violates the Road Traffic Act on suspicion of car damage”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Arrested a man on suspicion of road rage The first application in Japan for bicycles: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/28Browse.
- ^ a b c Yamagishi & 201807.
- ^ a b "Danger! Don't drive around". National Police Agency 2018/3/7Browse.
- ^ "Opened a site requesting the provision of road rage videos Okayama Prefectural Police, the first in Japan”. Sankei WEST. 2019/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Danger! Let's stop "driving"". 2020/6/29Browse.
- ^ More dangerous than Japan's "road rage" !? The horror of "retaliation driving" that continues to increase in South Korea S-KOREA December 2017, 10
- ^ a b 보복운전 Road Transport Corporation
- ^ [한수진 의 SBS 전망대] 보복 운전 시 자동차 흉기 로 간주… 처벌 강화 SBS news July 2015, 7
- ^ 보복 무서 운 보복운전 신고… 가 명으로 보호 해드 립니다
- ^ 도로 위 무법자'보복 운전' 급증 ... 대책 은? YTN news May 2015, 5
- ^ `아찔한` 보복 운전, 피해 예방과 보상 방법은 Maeil Business Newspaper March 2017, 3
- ^ a b "Straßenverkehrs-Ordnung (StVO) § 7 Benutzung von Fahrstreifen durch Kraftfahrzeuge”. Gesetze-im-internet.de. 2019/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Straßenverkehrs-Ordnung (StVO) § 5 Überholen”. Gesetze-im-internet.de. 2019/8/27Browse.
- ^ "Verordnung über die Erteilung einer Verwarnung, Regelsätze für Geld bußen und die Anordnung eines Fahrverbotes wegen Ordnung swidrigkeiten im Straßen verkehr (Bußgeldkatalog-Verordnung --BKatV) Anlage (zu § 1 Absatz 1)". 2019/8/27Browse. “18 Mit nicht wesentlich höherer Geschwindigkeit als der zu Überholen de überholt”
- ^ "StVO – Einzelnorm”. Gesetze-im-internet.de. 2019/8/25Browse.
- ^ Geoff Ziezulewicz (May 2006, 5). “Fines go up as Germans get tough on tailgaters”. Stars and Stripes. 2013/9/24Browse. “Drivers who ride the bumper of the car in front of them can now expect a fine of up to 375 euros (nearly $ 470), a rise of nearly 100 euros from the previous maximum, said Sven Stadtrecher, a German police liaison officer to the US military in Heidelberg. Drivers can also lose their license for up to three months. Before the new regulations went into effect, a monthlong suspension was the maximum penalty, he said. Fines will start at 35 euros for a speed of 80 kilometers an hour , Stadtrecher said, adding that drivers must keep a distance in meters that is equal to half their speed. For example, a driver going 100 km / h on the autobahn must keep a distance of at least 50 meters (165 feet). Fines and penalties will increase at higher speeds and will also take into account how long the driver tailgates. ”
- ^ "Verordnung über die Erteilung einer Verwarnung, Regelsätze für Geld bußen und die Anordnung eines Fahrverbotes wegen Ordnungswidrigkeiten im Straßen verkehr (Bußgeldkatalog-Verordnung --BKatV) Anhang (zu Nummer 12 der Anlage)". 2019/8/25Browse.and"Autobahn's "Road rage measures" are penalties for inter-vehicle distance and speed". 2019/11/14Browse.
- Tomoo Yamagishi, "Road rage that leads to serious accidents," JAFMATE, July 2018, Japan Automobile Federation, pp. 7-38.
- Wrap rage
- Width adjustment
- Hit person
- Traffic accident
- Road Traffic Law
- Act on Punishment for Acts that Cause Death or Injury to People by Driving a Car
- Dangerous driving fatal injury
- drive recorder --Use as a countermeasure for road rage
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.