A man in the mountains is in distress at Mt. Sasagamine Police and others search [Ehime]
If you write the contents roughly
Then, at around 25:7 pm on the 45th, Mr. Fujii called 110 and it was confirmed that he was alive.
A XNUMX-year-old man from Niihama City, who was climbing Mt. Sasagamine in Saijo City on the XNUMXth, was distressed on the way down the mountain, and police and others went missing ... → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
110(Hyaku to Oban)ByJapanese policeTo the institutionTelecommunications number specified for emergency calls(Phone Number).
PolicemenFor reportingTelFor emergency calls to police agencies, also known asPhone NumberIt is, 1948ToGHQBy request fromNational local police(CurrentNational Police Agency)WhenMinistry of Communications(CurrentMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Discussed, the same year10/1Started from.
at firstTokyo Ward-Osaka-Kyoto City-横 浜 市-Kawasaki City-Nagoya city-Kobe City-Fukuoka CityIt started in only 8 cities.Tokyo was 110, but Osaka / Kyoto / Kobe was 1110, and Nagoya was 118, which is not unified nationwide. 1954(Showa29 years)7/1NewPolice lawIt was unified to 110 with enforcement.
1954, self-replaceableSubscriber phoneIt is said that the reason why the telephone number for making a call to the police agency was unified to 110 is the result of consideration based on the following three items.
- Make the number easy for the people to remember
- Make the number 3 digits so that there are few false alarms
- Black phoneIncrease the number of "1" s that have a short distance to the stopper (119There is also a theory that the longest dial is set to "0" to prevent false alarms.）
In modern times, Article 11 of the Telecommunications Number Regulations stipulates that "emergency calls" to police agencies should be dialed 110.
Article XNUMX Telecommunications number for emergency callsIs as follows.
Named after 1101/10Is "110th dayIt is said.By the way, there are times when you have to wait, such as when reports are concentrated, but if you call back because you can not wait, the turn will be the last and it will be late after all, so it is better to wait until the turn (it will be connected as soon as the reception table becomes available) ).Outside of Japanドイツ,People's Republic of ChinaIn addition to the same 110 number being usedアメリカ合衆国Is number 911,UKThen it is the same number 999 as the fire department.
In addition, 110 is a telephone dedicated to emergency calls, and for inquiries and consultations that do not require an emergency, the "Police General Counseling Center"#9110(Sharp Kyuichi Ichimaru) and general telephones at each police station, etc..
Flow from report to arrival of police officer
If you call 110, as a general rule,Landline MA areaOrmobile phoneHas jurisdiction over the base station ofPolice headquartersCommunication command room (the department in charge isRegional DepartmentConnect to (Communication Command Division) (TokyoIfSakuradamon OfMetropolitan Police Department"Communication Command Center" at the headquarters or Tama General Government Building,HokkaidoIfHokkaido police OfPolice headquartersOrAsahikawa-Kitami-Kushiro-HakodateCommunication command room of each area headquarters).Such areas are called "110th centralized containment area", but some islands are directly connected to the police station under their jurisdiction.
In addition, when making a report using a mobile phone from the prefectural border, the base station that received the radio wave may connect to the police headquarters in the neighboring prefecture, but since it is linked with the police headquarters in the neighborhood, there is no need to call back, and the police side Transfer the call..警察本部には1か所もしくは管内遠隔地等に複数の通信指令室が設置され、110番受理台で担当のThe police headquarters has multiple communication command rooms set up in one place or in remote areas within the jurisdiction, and is in charge at the XNUMXth reception desk.Police officerResponds.
The reception table that received the 110 number immediately listens to the situation, but if necessary, the command stand can also listen to the call at the same time, making it a police car patrolling the area around the site.Police radioThen, "From (police headquarters name) to (police car identification signal). (Case content) occurs at (site location). Meet the whistleblower at the site and grasp the event. The number can be commanded as "XXX"..Once on a police car, an automatic location reporting device (GPSOf applicationCar locator system) Was not equipped, the place where the incident occurred was announced and called "Near station (moving radio station ≒ police car) please!", But now the car locator system andRegional Police Digital Radio System (PSW and PSD)In addition, the police triple eye keeps track of the locations of all stations (limited to police stations) and mobile stations (limited to vehicles equipped with car locations) other than public security vehicles in real time.
If there is no police car nearby, the current locationPolice stationWhat"Police box, OrRegional section,Transportation sectionLet the police officer go to the scene "(JR OfRailway facilityIn the case of an incident or accident that occurred withinRailway policeWhat,highwayAbove(service area,Parking areaIn the case of an accident or incident that occurred (including facilities attached to the internal expressway)Highway traffic police forceIssue a command to).If it is judged to be highly incidental or urgent (a traffic accident, a robbery case, a sound of shooting, a report that a person is bleeding and falling down, etc.), "Immediately rush to the site while paying attention to prevent injury accidents!The police vehicleサ イ レ ンBlowRevolving lightFlickerEmergency drivingTo do.
The national average "response time", which is the time from receiving the 110th call to the arrival of the police officer at the scene, is 7 minutes and 25 seconds (the first year of Reiwa).Police white paperThan).
The telephone line used for 110 is different from the general public line, and even if the caller unilaterally disconnects the call, the connection status is maintained unless the line is opened on the 110 reception stand side, and the 110th reception stand side. You can call back from, and even if you add the non-notification setting 184 to the beginning of the phone number,Reverse detectionIs being carried out.This is to enable listening to necessary information even if the call is interrupted during the report.
Function of the 110th receiving table
It has the functions illustrated below by matching (map matching) the map information incorporated in the receiving table system with various databases such as telephone number information.
- Display unannounced or payphone numbers.
- Identify the calling location from the landline phone number.
- Identify the caller's calling position from the GPS of the mobile phone or base station information.
- Even if the caller does not recognize the addressing system, the location of the call is specified by the nearby road sign or telephone pole number.
- In the case of a public telephone, the calling position is specified by the box or stand number.
- Even if the caller hangs up, the connection is maintained and the call can be called back unless the receiving stand opens the line..
- Link with information from the Inquiry Center (123) to identify victims of domestic violence and child abuse.
- If you have made a report with the same phone number before, the contents of the past report are also displayed on the screen of the command room.
Emergency call to 110 reception desk in other areas
Overall, once every 3.5 seconds,PeopleThis is the rate at which 14 in 1 reports.mobile phoneReported from 71.5%, a record high.In addition, the annual number of cases handled by the top police stations in Japan exceeds the annual number of cases received by small-scale prefectural police.
|Annual||Number of cases accepted|
Hyaku and Oban
The reading of 110 is "Hyaku to Oban".この読み方が世間に広まったきっかけは、日本で最初のIt was the first time in Japan that this reading became widespread.Criminal dramaThe serial drama "Dial 110』\ Opening police officer's line.
Around August 2015, "iPhoneBy pressing "1" twice and "2" once and then pressing the call button, the communication restriction will be lifted. "False rumor インターネットThere were a series of false reports to 110 by people who believed it and were disseminated above..Hiroshima OfTwitterThe official account calls attention.
- ^ https://elaws.e-gov.go.jp/search/elawsSearch/elaws_search/lsg0500/detail?lawId=501M60000008004 (e-Gov Law Search）
- ^ a b Birth of police information communication system 110 -Police Agency
- ^ a b Shimane Prefectural Police Headquarters: History of the XNUMXth system
- ^ a b On the National Police Agency website, the Ministry of Communications, not Kawasaki / FukuokaLocal branch officeIsTelecommunications BureauWas placedSapporoとKumamoto-shiThere is a description.
- ^ Promotion of proper use of 110: Government Public Relations Online[Broken link]
- ^ Looking at Japan as a whole, most telephones in 1954 (Showa 29) did not have a rotary dial for manual replacement.In some large cities, "rotary dial telephones" were used for automatic exchange, but even in large cities where the prefectural office is located, automatic exchange was completed nationwide in 1967 (Showa 42). Is.
- ^ "Why is the police "110" and the fire department "119"? Surprising circumstances when the 3-digit number was established”. KDDI (December 2018, 12). 2019/7/4Browse.
- ^ Consultation hotline information: Metropolitan Police Department
- ^ a b c d "110 basic knowledge that business people should know”. ITmedia Enterprise (October 2011, 10). 2019/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Hello!マリンレジャーMarine leisureJapan Marine Recreation Association, February 2016, 2,36 page
- ^ "Widestar II Simple Public Phone Instruction Manual』NTT DoCoMo, November 2017, page 11
- ^ National Police Agency Edition "29 Police White Paper"Gyosei,Year 2017 ISBN 978-4-86579-088-7
- ^ Norikazu Ishimori (January 2011, 1). “This dial 110". Nippon Cultural Broadcasting News Department BlogNippon Cultural Broadcasting. 2020/10/1Browse.
- ^ "110 makes smartphone communication faster" Lies spread and false reports one after another,Asahi ShimbunDigital, December 2015, 8 27:1.[Broken link]
- ^ If you press "1", "1", "0" on your smartphone, communication will be faster ... 110th one after another with false information,SankeiNews, updated August 2015, 8 at 26:15.
- ^ hiroshima_pref's tweet (636099343687249920)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.