[Morality] 5 recommended books that you should read because you are an adult!What I couldn't learn from the textbook
If you write the contents roughly
The author is a mother of two children who became a writer after working for a publishing company and an IT company.
From 2018 in elementary school and from 2019 in junior high school, morality will be officially treated as a subject, and evaluation ... → Continue reading
This is a medium in which celebrities such as idols and artists and experts in various fields publish articles introducing "recommended books" in an attempt to create encounters with books that have never been "touched".
Since full-scale operation from October 2016, the number of users has steadily increased, and now
・About 800 million PV per month
・About 260 million UU/month
And, it has grown as a media that can be used by many people.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Its main purpose is to publicize information with a commercial exchange value such as novelty in society. Depending on the management policy of the founder and manager,Literary book,Academic books,General magazine,ComicThere are various specialties.Japanese publisherMany ofTokyo extreme concentrationOther than that because it tends toRegionA publisher based inLocal publisherSometimes called. As a regional publisher,Minerva ShoboIs famous.
Kadokawa ShotenWhen a publisher expands into another industry likeNHK,Softbank,ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エIn some cases, such as from other industries. On the other hand,Newspaper companyIs often also a publishing business.Japanese standard industry classificationAt, once the publisherManufacturing industryIt was classified as, but now (since the 2002 revision)Information and communication industryCorresponds to.
WesternThen.国境Fierce beyondMarket competitionThere,Media conglomerateIs becoming more popular.The United KingdomThe top sales ofFrancePublisher ofAshtIs. AlsoThe United States of AmericaLargest publisherRandom houseIt is,Germany OfBertelsmannOwned by.
Major publishers in each country
- Kodansha(Otowa Group)-Established in 1909. From 1958 to the current company name.
- Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd. -Established in 1945. It was organized as a separate corps of Kodansha, which was charged with responsibility for war cooperation.
- Shogakukan(Hitotsubashi Group)-Established in 1922.
- Shueisha(Hitotsubashi Group)-Established in 1926 as the entertainment magazine division of Shogakukan. Shogakukan is the largest shareholder.
- KADOKAWA(KADOKAWA group)-In 1945Kadokawa ShotenFounded as.
- Treasure Island -Established in 1971. Fashion magazineWe deal with various publications.
- Gakken plus(Gakken Group)-In addition to learning reference books, I work on various publications.
- Shinchosha Co., Ltd. -Founded in 1896. Monthly magazineTrendy,Weekly ShinchoWe deal with various publications.
- 文藝 春秋 -Founded in 1923. Monthly magazine文藝 春秋,Weekly BunshunWe deal with various publications.
- Nikkei BP(Nikkei Group)-Established in 1969. Economic magazine "Nikkei BusinessWe deal with publications such as "", online media, and real events.
- NHK Publishing(NHK group)- Japan Broadcasting CorporationWe work on publications in collaboration with.
- Diamond Company -Founded in 1913. Economic magazine "Weekly diamond, Etc., and various publications.
- Asahi Shimbun Publishing(Asahi Shimbun Group）
- Iwanami Shoten -In 1913Shigeo IwanamiWas established. Focusing on academic books,Kojien,Iwanami library,Iwanami ShinshoPublished.
- Medical school -A major publisher of specialized books in the medical and medical fields.
- Tokyo Books(Toppan Group)-A major textbook publisher.
- Educational publication(DNP group)-Comprehensive textbook publisher.
- Gyosei -Work on legal publications.
- Recruitment(Recruit Group)-Recruiting magazine, a major sales information magazine.
- Zenrin -Established in 1948. In addition to maps, he deals with administrative information magazines.
The United States of America
The United Kingdom
- Springer Science and Business Media -Although the head office is in Germany, it has branch offices around the world, and publications are multilingual such as English.
- Springer Japan -The above Japanese corporation.
- Gruner Yar
- Minor publisher
- Universal (Universal publisher）
- Beren lighter (Beren lighter publisher）
- Zoo Accomp
- Toryu Publisher(Tongli Publishing)
- Nagaho Publisher(Ever Glory Publishing)
- Point publication(Sharp Point Press)
- Seibun Publishing Group(Ching Win Publishing)
- Kadokawa, Taiwan(Kadokawa Taiwan)
- Jade Imperial Publishing Group(King Comics)
Publishing related organizations
- Japan Book Publishing Association
- Japan Magazine Association
- Publishing Azusakai
- Japan Medical Book Publishing Association
- Version dot com
- National Publishing Association
- University Press Association
- Japan Book Teaching Materials Association
- ^ "[Japan ABC Association announces the number of magazines sold] Japanese fashion magazine ranking Takarajimasha is the top XNUMX monopoly!”. Takarajimasha Co., Ltd. 2010/1/22Browse.