Satoshi Takano 8th Dan entered the best 2 Wataru Kamimura XNUMXth Dan also defeated XNUMX consecutive wins on the same day / Shogi / Eiou match
If you write the contents roughly
In the Eiou match, qualifying rounds were divided into 12th to XNUMXth dan, and XNUMX people passed.
The qualifying round for Shogi Eiou (11th dan) was held on November 20th, and Satoshi Takano 27th dan (33) was 1 in Wataru Kamimura XNUMXth dan (XNUMX) ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
War of the Wisdom
War of the Wisdom(Ei-usen) isFujiyaSponsoredShogi OfChess gameso,Title battleOne of. In 2015DwangoThe first term of the general shogi tournament was started by the sponsorship, and it is the newest title match that has been promoted to the title match from the third term of 1.Number gameThe winner isPrinceGet the title title of.
General game period (until the second period)
Dwango who hoped for the survival of the game like Den-OJapan Shogi FederationAs a result of discussing with, first of all, a new general game is launched by Dwango, and the winner isDen-O TournamentComputer shogi software that won the game and Den-o war with a new look[Note 1]I agreed to play at. The name of the new game is chosen from the open call for participants, and 9 sponsors from the open call proposal[Note 2]After narrowing down to, public voting from the official website[Note 3]And decided to the "Euou war".. The winner isPrinceGet the title. About 50 to 60 games are playedNico Nico Live BroadcastIt was broadcast live on.
Title holders did not participate until Den-O Battle FINAL, but in the first game of the gameTetsuro ItotaniDragon King,Goda ShinTakashikingParticipated in[Note 4].. In addition, in this game and related events, even title holders were referred to by rank.[Note 5].
Until the second term of 28, it was ranked highest in the official game other than the title game of the Japanese Shogi Federation (the contract fee for the second season's Eiou game is 2 million yen... The winning prize is not announced).
Title battle period (3rd period and later)
After the end of Den-O Battle on May 2017, 5 and the 20rd period,Championship matchIt was announced that it would be promoted to the title match for the first time in 34 years since then. As a result, for the first time, there will be eight title battles,Holy battleWill be held eight times a year for the first time in 2 years since 1994, when was held twice a year. With the end of the Den-O battle, the entry system was changed to compulsory participation of all Go players, and the title holder's dan name was abolished. The first title match in history other than newspapers and news agencies.. The order by the amount of contract money isRyuo Battle-Master gameIt is said to be the third place after. In addition, in the final 3th game, in addition to the introduction of an irregular timekeeping system that has never been seen in the past, it is also the first day-based XNUMXth game as a title game.Swing piece・Chess clock method (#Final XNUMXth match).
In the 5th term, we will solicit operating expenses, etc.Cloud FundingToCAMPFIRE". For large investorsSwing pieceExperience of important roles in Shogi title battles such as drawing lottery cards for roles and final tournaments. Also,DwangoWith video distribution collaboration withAbemaTVBut the simultaneous broadcast was started.. Here, the commentary/listener does not appear as the original compilation, and it is broadcast only on the evaluation value and the situation of the game.
On October 2020, 10, it was announced that Dwango would cancel the contract to host the Eiou match... From the 10th term on October 29thFujiyaWas announced to be co-sponsored by the Japan Shogi Association...At the same time, the trademark will be transferred to the Japan Shogi Association, the title match will be the fifth match, and the order based on the amount of the contract will be sixth.
As of July 2020, the permanent title has not been decided..
Qualifying by rank
The War of the WisdomThe only game in which qualifying is graded.
All Go players (excluding Eiou holders and seeders described below) will participate in the tournament with the remaining wins for each dan.
The combination of rank-based qualifying will be performed according to the rank at the time of the qualifying lottery (the 6th term is June 2020, 10). It lasts 6 hour (chess clock method), and counts down 1 seconds when it runs out.
There will be a total of 12 participants in the main tournament, including 4 qualifiers by rank and 4 seed holders who have the best 16 or more in the previous Eiou match (including the loser in the XNUMXth match in the previous term).
The combination of the final tournament will be decided by lottery again[Note 6].
You have 3 hours each (chess clock method, less than 1 seconds per hand when you run out). The game starts at 60:15, which is later than the other game, and there is a 18-minute dinner break from 40:XNUMX..
The challenger deciding match will be the first match between the two finalists.
The fifth match between Eio and the challenger in the previous term will be played, and the one who wins three will get the title of Eio.[Note 7].
Time control is 4 hours (1 day system) (chess clock method), countdown 60 seconds when it runs out.
|Eiyu Battle||Main tournament||Qualifying tournament (by rank)|
|Number of matches||Time limit||Final game||Possession|
Number of persons
|Number of seeds/conditions||Possession|
|Qualifying breakthrough limit (number of people)||Qualification for participation||Dan judgment date|
|1||General game||Third game|
|-||1 hours||16 people||-||1 hours||16||6||3||2||2||2||1||Depending on the player who wishes to go|
Of the year
|2||1 people(Heroic holder)||15||5|
|3||Title battle||Seventh game||Irregular time|
・6 hour((7th station)
|3 hours||・All players|
・One female(XNUMXth qualifying)
・One amateur(XNUMXth qualifying)
|24 people||8 people(From priority to filling up)|
-Last term best 4 or more(Decision)
-Title holder(Order order) (Ryuo, MasterIs decided)
・All players participate in the game (winning order)
・Persons with the highest performances in the past
By the organizer
Qualifying lottery date
Of the year
|16 people||4 people(Best 4 or more in the previous term)|
(Including the XNUMXth game loser in the previous term)
|12||3||2||2||1||・All players||(Phase 6)|
By the organizer
Qualifying lottery date
1st ~ 2nd
|It was held as a general game, not a title game.|
Qualifying by rank
This is the first ever game for a player to play a game.[Note 8], Entry system of active professional players (players are optional)Tenno BattleBy rank as well asWinning tournamentQualifying by rank,[Note 9]Is adopted. 1 out of 159 in the first term, except for players who have decided to retire mid-year and are not eligible for entry[Note 10], 2 out of 162 in the second season[Note 11].
The main battle advance slots from each dan qualifying are the basic 4 slots of ``2 dans 1 players, 13 to 3 dans 16 players each, XNUMX dans XNUMX person'', and XNUMX additional slots allocated in consideration of the number of title holders. XNUMX frames in total.. Therefore, the admission slots for each tier change depending on the year. The first period is "1dan 6 people, 3dan XNUMX people", In the 2nd period, the winner of the 1st period (Euo) was the seed of the main race, and the participation slots from the qualifying were "5dan 3people/XNUMXdan XNUMXpeople".
Blocks divided according to the participation slots of each rank[Note 12]The winner of each remaining tournament wins the right to participate in the main battle. Randomly digest every few days regardless of rank or block order.Nico Nico Live BroadcastWhen broadcast on, 1 or 2 stations will be distributed per day.Time limitEach one hour (Chess clockMethod), it takes less than 1 minute per hand when it runs out.
After the lottery of 2 qualifying winners (including the 1st winner of the 16st period (Euo) in the 2nd period), the 1 winners will be decided by the remaining tournament. The time to the semi-finals is 1 hour each (chess clock method), and less than 1 minute per hand when running out.
Final third match
The winner is decided by the third match between the two finalists. Each time is 2 hours (chess clock method), less than 5 minute per hand when running out. There is a one-hour break each day and evening.
|The rules were changed due to the promotion of the title. Below, official website, etc.Among the items that were announced as of May 2017, the changes from the second period are mainly described.|
Qualifying by rank
From the 3rd period, all active players will be required to participate as in other games. Also, for the XNUMXth qualifying, the organizer recommendsFemale player[Note 13]Participation rights are given to one player and one amateur player. As before, each time is 1 hour (chess clock method, less than 1 seconds per hand when it expires).
The final match was the seventh match as described below, as Eiou entered the main tournament. In addition, the semi-finals were also held in the best game.
Final XNUMXth game
The two finalists made the same rule as the current one, and the winner became the title champion.
|It describes mainly the changes from the 3rd term.|
Qualifying by rank
The rank decision date has changed from April 4 of the fiscal year to the date of the lottery by the organizer.
Challenger decision third game
From the 4th season, the challenger deciding match will be held in the third match.
The seventh match with the third-generation Eiou is held.
|It describes mainly the changes from the 4rd term.|
Women's/Amateur National Team
Conducted only in the 5th term.Prior to the start of the qualifying round by rank, the "Women's National Team Finals" and "Amateur National Team Finals" will be held in late March, and they will participate in the 3th round qualifying round this year.Female playerSelect one (including female encouragement members) and one amateur each.
All are treated as informal matches, and participants are selected by the organizer from the title holders of each game.Women's throneUnlike the amateur qualifying of, it is not a public offering system. There is a one-day tournament system with a maximum of four players, and one winner can participate in the four-stage qualifying.
The rules for each game are the same as for the qualifying by rank. It lasts 1 hour (chess clock method), and counts down to 60 seconds when it runs out. The first round will be held from 1:10 and 14:19, and the final round will be held from XNUMX:XNUMX. All games will be streamed on Nico Nico Live Broadcasting.
All 5 female title holders (Kana SatomiWoman's four crowns,Nishiyama Tomokaqueen[Note 14],Ai WatanabeIn addition to female throne),Shimizu CityThe female XNUMXth stage.. The latest major in the 5th amateur deciding matchAmateur competitionWinners (Ama Ryuo, Ama Master, Ama General, Red Flag Master) participated.
In the 3rd and 4th seasons, there was no representative match, and in the qualifying by rank, there were those who were selected by the organizer's recommendation from the title holders of the women's and amateur chess teams. The third season for womenKato Momokoqueen[Note 15], The 4th season is Kana Satomi's female crown. The amateur was a red flag master in the 3rd period, and a double crown holder of the amateur master and the Asahi amateur master in the 4th period (both at the time of the lottery).
Qualifying by rank
The rank determination date returned from April 4 of the fiscal year from the date of lottery by the organizer.
|It describes mainly the changes from the 5rd term.|
From the end of October to September of the following year[Note 16].
Qualifying by rank
The dan judgment date has been changed to the lottery date by the organizer again from April 4st of the holding year..
There are no female shogi players or amateurs.
The title holder's main battle seed is gone.
Challenger deciding match
From the third game to the first game.
From the 4th game with variable time control to the XNUMXth game with XNUMX hours of time.
General game (the 1-2nd season)
|Final third match||Main tournament||note|
|Winner||Victory||Runner up||Kudan||Badan||Seven steps||Six steps||Five sections||Four steps|
|1||2015||Takayuki Yamazaki||○○||Goda ShinTakashi||-||Yasushi Tsukada|
|period||年度||Winner||Victory||Runner up||Former prince||Kudan||Badan||Seven steps||Six steps||Five sections||Four steps|
|2||2016||Akihiko Sato||○○||Shota Senda||(I.e.||(I.e.|
|Ten Sato ◎|
Title battle (3rd period-)
|Seventh game||Main tournament||note|
|Final loser||--||Main battle seed||Qualifying breakthrough|
|Former prince||Kudan||Badan||Seven steps||Six steps||Five sections||Four steps|
5 / 3 /
|▲Kota Kanai||Sato Ten||Fukaura|
|challenger||Challenge XNUMXrd game||Main battle seed||Kudan||Badan||Seven steps||Six steps||Five sections||Four steps||note|
|Victory||Challenger loser||Last year's best 4||Title holder etc.|
5 / 3 /
|▲Takuya Nagase||○ ● ○||Tatsuya Sugai||Kanai|
|▲Takuya Nagase||Thousand ● Possession ○|
○ ● ○ ●●
|Toyoshima Masayuki||● ○○||Akira Watanabe||Takami|
|Akira Watanabe ◎|
|Eiou match fifth game||Main tournament||note|
|Prince||Victory||challenger||Challenger deciding match||Main battle seed||Qualifying breakthrough|
|Challenger loser||Last year's best XNUMX||Kudan||Badan||Seven steps||Six steps||Five sections||Four steps|
General game period
|Win||Advance to the final||Main battle advance to T|
|Youngest||2nd term Akihiko Sato 28 years old||The second term Shota Senda 2 years old||Phase 1 Mirai Aoshima, 20 years old|
|The oldest||First term Takayuki Yamazaki 1 years old||Phase 1 Masataka Gouda 44 years old||First period Michio Takahashi 1 years old|
|Win the Wisdom||Eiyuu Challenge||Advance to the challenge||Acquisition of seed right|
(Main XNUMX best)
|Main tournament advance|
|Main tournament advance|
(Those who have passed the preliminary round)
(Including women's national team decision battle participation)
|Youngest||Issue 3 Takami Taichi 24 歳||The third term, Taiji Takami, 3 years old||Takuya Nagase 4 years old||The third term, Taiji Takami, 3 years old||Issue 3 Sota Fujii 15 歳||Third period Sota Fujii 3 years old||3rd period Momoko Kato 22 years old|
|The oldest||Issue 5 Toyoshima Masayuki 30 歳||Issue 3 Kota Kanai 31 歳||5th Akira Watanabe 35 years old||Phase 4 Masataka Gouda 47 years old||Issue 5 Yasuaki Tsukada 54 歳||Fifth period Yasuaki Tsukada 5 years old||Fifth period Shimizu city age 5 years old[Note 19]|
|Player||Reigning||Advance to the game||Advance to the challenge|
(Including the reign of the Wisdom)
|Best 4 or higher|
(Including the reign of the Wisdom)
|Main battle advance to T|
(Including the reign of the Wisdom)
|Highest grade||At the Main Event T|
|Takami Taichi||1||1||2||2||1||1||2||2||3||3||Prince||Seven steps||Five sections|
|Takuya Nagase||1||1||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||Prince||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Kota Kanai||0||0||1||1||0||0||1||1||2||2||challenger||Six steps||Six steps|
|Tatsuya Sugai||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||1||2||2||Challenge||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Maruyama Tadahisa||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||2||2||Best 4||Kudan||Kudan|
|Hisashi Whereabouts||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||3||3||Best 4||Badan||Badan|
|Goda ShinTakashi||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||2||2||Best 4||Kudan||Kudan|
|Daichi Sasaki||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||1||Best 4||Five sections||Five sections|
|Aoshima Mirai||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||1||Best 4||Five sections||Five sections|
|Yasumitsu Sato||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||3||Best 8||Kudan||Kudan|
|Fukaura City||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 8||Kudan||Kudan|
|Hiroto Akito||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 8||Badan||Badan|
|Shintaro Saito||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 8||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Oikawa Takuma||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 8||Six steps||Six steps|
|Takeshi Fujii||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||1||Best 8||Kudan||Kudan|
|Hiroshi Kobayashi||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 8||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Daimu Watanabe||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 8||Five sections||Five sections|
|Akihiko Sato||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||3||Best 16||Kudan||Kudan|
|Sota Fujii||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 16||Seven steps||Four steps|
|Yasuhiro Masuda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2||Best 16||Six steps||Six steps|
|Shuji Sato||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||1||Best 16||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Kimura Kazuki||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Kudan||Kudan|
|Kubo Toshiaki||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Kudan||Kudan|
|Yasuaki Tsukada||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Kudan||Kudan|
|Kensuke Kitahama||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Badan||Badan|
|Takashi Hashimoto||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Badan||Badan|
|Keiichi Sanada||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Badan||Badan|
|Eiji Iijima||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Shota Senda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Shingo Sawada||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Six steps||Six steps|
|Seiya Kondo||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 16||Five sections||Five sections|
|Yoshiharu Hanyu||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Kudan||Kudan|
|Ayumu Matsuo||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Badan||Badan|
|Hiroki Notsuki||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Badan||Badan|
|Taiji Nakamura||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Seven steps||Seven steps|
|Toyama Yusuke||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Six steps||Six steps|
|Kazutoshi Sato||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Six steps||Six steps|
|Tosei Ryoma||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Five sections||Five sections|
|Takeuchi Yugo||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Four steps||Four steps|
|Yuta Komori||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||Best 24||Four steps||Four steps|
|Name||Organizer recommendation||Qualifying by grade|
|Name||Organizer recommendation||Qualifying by grade|
|period||Total||Main battle seed||Kudan Qualifying||Eight-stage qualifying||XNUMXth qualifying||Six-stage qualifying||Godan Qualifying||XNUMXth qualifying||Miss|
- Mismatched start time due to misunderstanding (second term)
- Second Eigen Battle, October 2, 2016Kubo ToshiakiKudanToyoshima MasayukiIn the 2th Dan game, Kubo did not appear in the Tokyo Shogi Kaikan at the game venue by 1 hour after 6:30 pm, which was the starting time, and it was decided that Kubo had lost the match. Kubo appeared at the beginning of another game's relay at 2:7 pm on the same day due to an apology, saying, ``I misunderstood the start time of XNUMX pm as XNUMX pm It was''... Kubo and Toshima will be available at a later date.DwangoKubo won the event by playing an exhibition game.
- Zenji Hanyu participates in the three crowns and wins the victory of a master to go to the first confrontation with Shogi software (second term)
- Zenji Hanyu's three crowns who forgot to participate in the first season participated in the second season and received attention. Den-o tournament winning softwarePonanzaBe a developerKazunari YamamotoHad been waiting for Ponanza to play with Hanyu for many years,, Hanyu in the semifinalsAkihiko SatoLost to a master. On the other hand, Sato wins and wins the championship, and is regarded as the pinnacle of shogi software and active title holders, especially professionals in the Den-o game.celebrityPlayed for the first time, but the result was that Soft (Ponanza) won both games,AIIt became widely known about the evolution of. The game between Eiou and Denno ended in the second term, so the curtain ended with four consecutive victories on the soft side.[Note 22].
- Face-to-face match of the 3th game of the final match (XNUMXrd period)
- As mentioned above, in the 3rd season main battle, we won the only qualifying round with Tenno Sato who was seeded in the 2nd season EizoAkira WatanabeIt was performed in the situation where there is no title holder other than Ryuo (only at the time of the decision to advance to Ryuo and the player who was crowned before the first battle). The XNUMXth match of the final beat Sato in the first matchKota KanaiAnd defeated Watanabe in the quarterfinalsTakami TaichiIt was a combination of the first hand.. Both were the first challenges to the title, and the winner of the match got the first title. It was the first time in history that both players in a title match had their first title challenge.[Note 23], Even if the conditions are expanded to "first win if both win", the first termKudan Battle OfMt. Ooyama YasuharuversusShiro ItayaIt's been 68 years since then.. Takami, who was in the 1th dan, advanced to the finals and was promoted to XNUMXth dan and XNUMXth dan by winning the Wisdom because he was in compliance with the rule of "Only one can be promoted for a title challenge other than Ryuo and a master."
- Virtual idol "Hifumi-chan" (4th period)
- Virtual YouTuber "Hifumi-chan" was announced as a public ambassador for the title battle at the announcement of the 4th game of the XNUMXth Eiou game, and "Voice of Naka" who is in charge of the voice (though not announcedKatoIs supposed to be)) made a swing piece to decide the turn of the first station.
- Title won without playing A-class players (4th period)
- Became the fourth WisdomTakuya NagaseThrough the qualifying rounds, main rounds, and title rounds by rank,Class A Go playerAnd "Title holders other than Eio" won the title without playing against them.This is the 28th termRyuo Battle OfAkira WatanabeSince then.
- The finals and title battles are settled straight (1st to 4th periods)
- The 1st and 2nd season finals and the 3rd and 4th season 2th games have been settled straight. It is the 26th and 27th season that the title battle of the seventh match will be straight straight for the second consecutive termThrone, 45th and 46th periodsWarlord, 10th and 11th periodsRyuo BattleIt is the fourth time following.
- This record was put to an end by having Takuya Nagase win in the 5th bureau of the 4th period and bringing it to 1 win 1 loss and 2 draws (described later).
- "Kobayashi Hiroshi 5th Dan" Showdown (XNUMXth Term)
- In the 5th XNUMXth qualifyingHiroshi KobayashiversusHiroshi KobayashiThe match is realized. Both were the first match. Both were "Hiroshi Kobayashi XNUMXth Dan", so there was a problem of naming. Focusing on the fact that both sides are divided into Kanto and Kansai, we tried to solve it by calling Hiroshi “eastern” and Hiroshi “western” with a pillow, but both are known. I refused it because I was going to call it "Mr. Kobayashi" at the beginning of the game.. The match is won by the late Hiroshi.
- Seventh game postponed (fifth period)
- Initially April 4Was scheduled to open inNew coronavirusThe XNUMXth game was postponed due to.. After that, the schedule was adjusted and it opened on June 6st.
- Two holdings of shogi are established (2th period)
- Mogi Shogi was established at the 5nd station, which was held for 2 hours. It is the first time in history that Mochi Shogi was established in the seventh match of the Eiou game, which is an irregular time system, and in the title game the 2014th period of 55ThroneIt has been since the third station. Initially, it was announced that the second station Mogi shogi rehabilitation station will be held on the day when the double header of the third station and the fourth station was planned to be held with a holding time of 3 hour.[Note 24]After that, the 2nd bureau announced that it was drawing no match due to the formation of shogi shogi and is preparing to hold the 8th bureau... In addition, the shogi shogi was established at the 1rd station, which has a holding time of 3 hour. It is the first time in history that two shogi games have been established in the title battle. Also, without re-pointing, we will implement the 2th station from the night as scheduled[Note 25]The 9th bureau will be held.. In addition, in the 8th and 9th stations, when Sennichi or Shogi shogi is established in the case of a normal title match, if it is expected that the replay of the day will end at midnight, it will be carried over from the next day, A special rule has been set to restart the game until it is settled regardless of the time.
- Shortest time available (5th period)
- On July 2020, 7, the third and fourth stations of the 19th match were held. One hour has the shortest time ever as a title battleThis is the first title match in history, which has a shorter time than in qualifying (3 hours in the main match). In addition, it is the first time in history that two titles are designated in a title except for repointing.
- 9th game most 3th station, 5rd swing piece in history (XNUMXth period)
- On September 2020, 9, the first swing piece in the history of the title battle was held, and on September 6, 3, the first 2020th station in the history of the title battle was held.
Since the sponsor is Dwango, until the 4th termNico Nico Live BroadcastWas exclusively online. In addition to the main content game, a staged qualifying combination presentation, main tournament lottery, presentation of the place where the match is held and the swing piece ceremony, the banquet eve (only in the 3rd period), and the delivery of the Wisdom Ceremony ing.
Although it is the delivery of the game, all the stations of the qualifying round XNUMX dan and below and all the stations of XNUMX dan qualifying, all stations after the main battle will be subject to live broadcast. It is also distributed by the official shogi relay app of the Japan Shogi Federation (may be distributed even for games that were not subject to live broadcasting). In the game, the top and bottom seats do not exist in live games except for the XNUMXth game in which Eiou appears. The first game sits on the right side of the distribution screen, and the second game sits on the left side. There is no difference between the upper and lower seats.NHK Cup TV Shogi TournamentIs the opposite arrangement.
From August 2018, the "Euou Sentai Paradise" will be delivered once a month, which will include commentary on some of the games that were not broadcast live, or commentary on the review of the main game. MCWatching reporterof·. Sponsor after the end of the third seasonKirin BeverageCommemorative game called "Chaou Battle" sponsored byTakami TaichiとKoji TanikawaPointed by, during and after the game,tea ceremonyEnshu styleThe instructorKanan OtoshibaThe point was done by.
From the 5th periodABEMA Shogi ChannelBut delivery is done..In the 5th period, there was a segregation such as broadcasting with commentary / evaluation value on Nico Nama and broadcasting without commentary on ABEMA, but due to the withdrawal of Dwango, it is practically only ABEMA distribution after the 6th period. ..Along with this, in the 6th term, some games in the qualifying will be the home of ABEMA.Chateau AmebaIt is done at.
Normal professional (Player-Female player）Official gameThen.Rising pieceIs used..However, in the Eiou match, the games targeted for video distribution are almost all games from qualifying by rank to the game.One-piece piece (embedded piece)Is used[Note 26].. The one-piece piece is large and easy to see, and the engraved piece has little reflection from the lighting of the light, so it is ideal for shooting the board surface, so it is a TV game (as of 2018,NHK Cup-Galactic war-Female warlordThe three game of Go) has been used for a long time, but it is the first case of the Eiyuu game that one character piece is used in other professional official games.
The game record is distributed on the official website at all stations in qualifying by stage, main game, and game.[Note 27].
Flash instead of Flash in the game displayHTML5Is the first title match to be adopted. For this reason,*If you are using a browser with Internet Explorer 10 or lower, you cannot view it.Is written.. However, Flash is available on the relay game site (the XNUMXth game of the final)Used.
- ^ The Den-O Battle before 2015 was the “nth” (only the final was “FINAL”),2016From now on, it will be the "nth term" as in other games.
- ^ Overlord, Eo, Ken, Ki, Emperor, Nio, Tenten, Ichiza, Kijin.
- ^ Voting results (number of votes, etc.) have not been published.
- ^ Yoshiharu Hanyucelebrity(Throne-throne-Kisei),Akira WatanabeChess playerMiss. Dan is the one at that time.
- ^ what ifcelebrityEven if he participated, he became "~ Kudan" instead of "~ Master". The same measure was only for the Eiyuu War (1st and 2nd). In addition, of the first term winnerTakayuki YamazakiWas called the King of Wisdom in the second period.
- ^ In the title match, Kiou match, and Kisei match, the best four of the previous term will not be played until the semifinals.
- ^ Only in the 3rd period, the previous period Eiou participated in the main tournament, and the 2th match was a game of two finalists of the main tournament.
- ^ Female playerThe women's game of fighting started in 2011Women's throneSo, we have an entry system that includes female players.
- ^ Beginning of the year (4/1The current) will determine the tournament based on the rank. Therefore, the players who have been promoted to the stage after that will participate in the qualifying that is lower than the actual stage.
- ^ Non-participationYoshiharu Hanyu-Akira Watanabe-Arimori Kozo-Koji Horiguchi-Horiguchi Isshiza5 people.
- ^ Akira Watanabe not participatingTakashi Hashimoto・Horiguchi Isshiza・Uemura Wataru4 people.
- ^ In Dwango until the second periodThe alphabet(A, B...), in the Japan Shogi FederationArabic numeralsIt was written as (1, 2...), and the display order of the blocks was different (A block = not 1), but from the 3rd period, it was unified into the alphabet notation, and the display order of the blocks was the same.
- ^ Including female encouragement members.
- ^ Nishiyama is an encouragement member, not a female shogi player.
- ^ Kato was an encouragement member at that time, not a female shogi player.
- ^ It seems that the 7th term will return from June to June of the following year.
- ^ At the start, he was in the 4th dan, but while he was in the qualifying, he was promoted to the XNUMXth dan based on the number of wins. Therefore, the XNUMXth dan has not participated in the XNUMXth main tournament.
- ^ New coronavirusDue to the delay in holding due to the epidemic of infectious diseases and the revision of the holding time when the sponsorship was changed, the challenger is decided in 2019 and acquired in 2020..
- ^ Shimizu is defeated in the women's national team deciding match (unofficial match). The oldest record of the official 5th qualifying round was Kana Satomi, 27 years old.
- ^ In the 3rd and 4th terms, one female shogi player (including female encouragement members; the same applies hereinafter) who received the recommendation of the organizer will participate in the qualifying round by rank.In the 1th term, female shogi players selected by the organizer will participate in the female representative deciding match (unofficial match), and one winner will participate in the qualifying round by rank.No female shogi player participated in the 5th term.
- ^ In the 3rd and 4th terms, one amateur who received the recommendation of the organizer will participate in the qualifying round by rank.In the 1th term, amateurs selected by the organizer will participate in the amateur national team deciding match (unofficial match), and one winner will participate in the qualifying round by rank.No amateurs participated in the 5th term.
- ^ Akutsu XNUMXth Dan has defeated Den-O AWAKE in Den-O Battle FINAL.
- ^ On the side of the organizers of the Battle of the Wisdom1937Phase 1 ofMaster game81 years since thenHowever, it is not correct because the game has not been held in the first season master game in the first place.
- ^ In a regular game, Mochi shogiSennichouDo the same day again, but in the case of title battles Mochi Shogi is established as one station, and even as a lifetime game record is held as one station, the expression Mochi shogi rerouting station is extremely rare. By the way, in the Battle of the Prince of Wisdom, if Mogi Shogi is established by 1:1, it will be re-pointed on the same day as Senniche, but the main station was established after 21:30, so it was agreed by the players. No re-pointing was done the same day.
- ^ Strictly speaking, the game starts at 30:19, which is 30 minutes behind the schedule.
- ^ In the 3th match of the 3rd term, only the XNUMXrd station was used as a piece.
- ^ For the 5th amateur match and women's match, the video games of both match games were distributed, but the game record was not distributed on the official site.
- ^ a b "About the mechanism and features of "The King of Wisdom"”(Japanese). Japan Shogi Federation.As of August 2020, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ a b "Sponsored by the Dwango-Japanese Shogi Federation, the name of the new game is decided to be the "Eikyu game", and 154 professional shogi players enter”. Japan Shogi Association (June 2015, 6). 2015/6/19Browse.
- ^ Budget statement Japan Shogi Confederation 2016 November 11
- ^ a b Shogi's "Eiyuu Sen" has been promoted to the title match! It's been 34 years since the throne. -Sports notificationJanuary 2017, 5
- ^ "Let's liven up together! Launched a project to support the 5th Eiou game, a project that crowdfunded the Shogi title game". NicoNico News (February 2019, 5). As of February 15, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ "AbemaTV will also be broadcast during the 5th period of Shogi/Eiou battle. Support function and 16x speed look-back video after the game.". AbemaTIMES (AbemaTV). (August 2019, 6) 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Dwango Releases Shogi Tournament Title Battle". Kyodo News (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Shogi / Eiou Battle, Fujiya Co-sponsored with Japan Shogi Association from the 6th term, and announced a new outline of the event". AbemaTIMES (AbemaTV). (August 2020, 10) 2020/10/29Browse.
- ^ a b Summary -Official website
- ^ 3rd Eiyuu Battle
- ^ The lottery date is June 6th.Outline of the event | The 4th Eiou Battle
- ^ [Shogi] The 5th Ei-Ou Game Women's representative deciding match Satomi, Nishiyama, Watanabe, Shimizu -Retrieved August 2019, 8.
- ^ [Shogi] The 5th Eiou Match -Retrieved August 2019, 8.
- ^ The lottery date is October 2020, 10.About Eiou | Shogi News | Japan Shogi Association
- ^ Tournament table for the 1st Ei-Ou Main Battle
- ^ 1st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ Tournament table for the 2st Ei-Ou Main Battle
- ^ 2st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ Tournament table for the 3st Ei-Ou Main Battle
- ^ 3st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ Tournament table for the 4st Ei-Ou Main Battle
- ^ 4st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ "Shogi Player Database Masayuki Toyoshima | Japan Shogi Association”(Japanese). www.shogi.or.jp. 2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ The time control of the 7th station is 6 hours, and the time of the 8th station is included. Nagase, who is behind the 9th station, selects 6 hours of time.
- ^ Tournament table for the 5st Ei-Ou Main Battle
- ^ 5st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ 6st Eiou Match Qualifying tournament table by rank
- ^ Tokuaki Kubo, XNUMXth Dan, lost due to an unusual lateness. Tooyuki Toyoshima, XNUMXth Dan, says "Too good person" [Shogi] Huffington Post July 2016, 10
- ^ "At HEROZ, ponanza developer Kazushige Yamamoto won the "Shogi Den-O Tournament" and won the title "Den-O"". 2016/12/25Browse.
- ^ "I want to fight Zenji Hanyu". 2016/12/25Browse.
- ^ a b It's been 68 years since I won. What are your prospects for Kouta Kanata XNUMXth dan VS Takami Taiji XNUMXth dan, XNUMXth game of the Eizo game? Japan Shogi Federation, April 2018, 4 (Read April 13, 2018.)
- ^ The 3rd period Eiyu game "The final XNUMXth match, this spring opening!" - Nico Nico Douga
- ^ "Who the hell is (stick) The insider is a professional chess player VTuber "Hifumi-chan", unveiled at the presentation of the Ei-Ou”(Japanese). ITmedia“ Netorabo ”(March 2019, 3). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ Nico Nama Official_Shogi (July 2019, 7). “From 14:XNUMX today, the live broadcast of Yuji Kobayashi XNUMXth Dan vs. Hiroshi Kobayashi XNUMXth Dan is live. As a result of swing pieces, the first move was Kobayashi (Hiro) XNUMXth Dan and the second move was Kobayashi (Yu) XNUMXth Dan.”(Japanese). @nico2shogi. 2019/7/12Browse.
- ^ "[Shogi] Fifth Season Eiyuu Battle Seventh Qualifying Kobayashi (Hiro), Chief, Kobayashi (Yu)”(Japanese). Nico Nico Live Broadcast (September 2019, 7). 2019/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Details of the venue for the 5th game of the "Fifth Eizo-sen" are open to the public. Held from April 4th｜News｜Public Information｜Dwango Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). 2020/9/5Browse.
- ^ "The postponement of the opening of the seventh game of the Shogi title match "Fifth Season Eiyuu Battle" is decided”(Japanese). 2020/4/15Browse.
- ^ Nico Nama Official_Shogi (July 2020, 7). “We are still discussing the point-back station that I mentioned in the program. Since the contents may change, we will delete the information tweet once. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will inform you as soon as it is decided.”(Japanese). @nico2shogi. 2020/7/5Browse.
- ^ Nico Nama Official_Shogi (July 2020, 7). “7/5 (Sun) Takuya Nagase vs. Masayuki Toyoshima In the 2nd station of Ryuo and Master, #Mochishogi was established and it was a draw.Based on this result, we are preparing for the implementation of the 8th station.As soon as the details are decided, we will inform you from the official website, Twitter.”(Japanese). @nico2shogi. 2020/7/14Browse.
- ^ Nico Nama Official_Shogi (July 2020, 7). “7/19 (Sun) Takuya Nagase (first player) vs. Masayuki Toyoshima The third station of Ryuo, a master (succeeding player), has a 3 hand shogi. (No re-drawing with draw) Seventh game of the Eizo game, the second Mochi shogi is the first ever. The fourth station will broadcast from 207:2.”(Japanese). @nico2shogi. 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ "About the 8th and 9th stations". Japan Shogi Federation.As of August 2020, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/8/27Browse.
- ^ In the 3rd and 4th seasons, which were held as title battles, the 1th match was settled before the game was played for XNUMX hour.
- ^ AbemaTV is also broadcast in the 5th period of Shogi/Eiou battle. Supporting function and 16x speed retrospective video after playing -AbemaTIMES2019 June 6
- ^ Masuyama 2006, p. 148, Official Battle Pieces-Excitement Pieces Used in Official Battles Carved Pieces Used in Encouragement Party
- ^ August 2018, 8 13:19-Takeshi Fujii 00th Dan vs. Yoshikazu Minami XNUMXth Dan
- ^ May 2018, 5 26rd Ei-o Battle Final XNUMXth Match XNUMXth Station Kanata Kota XNUMXth Dan vs Takami Yasushi XNUMXth Dan
- Masato Masuyama "The World of Color Version Shogi Pieces" Central public opinion new company(Chuko Shinsho), 2006.