"Mi 10 Lite 5G" is an amazing cospa, I think by looking at the 5G smartphones that are available
If you write the contents roughly
What's more, this terminal is not just cheap even though it is 5G.
We have a lineup of 5G-compatible smartphones that will be released by major carriers this fall and winter.Initially a high-end model ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
5rd generation mobile communication system
5rd generation mobile communication system(Daigo-Seidai Dotsushin System,British: 5th Generation,5G) Is1G,2G,3G,4Gfollowed byInternational Telecommunication Union Satisfies the regulations IMT-2020 defined byWireless communicationIt is a system.Generally in english5th Generation, "5GFrom (Five Gee,Gee) Called.
ITU-RAre the requirements for 5GIMT-2020As a high speed large capacity (eMBB: Enhanced Mobile Broadband), low latency (URLLC: Ultra Reliable Low Latency Communications), multiple simultaneous connections (mMTC: Massive Machine Type Communications) Is defined, and as of 3, standardization to meet the regulations of IMT-2020 is3GPP(For detailed target values,IMT-2020See).
High speed and large capacity (eMBB)
In 5G, the challenge is to respond to the rapidly increasing communication traffic, and it is important to secure a radio frequency band. In addition, we plan to use a higher frequency band than previous generations to increase the communication speed. In those frequency bands, the straightness of radio waves is also higher (compared to previous generations), so it becomes difficult for radio waves to reach in the shadow of mobile phone base stations. Dozens (micro cells)MetersIt will be necessary to install in units. Higher communication speed,Shannon-Hartley theoremThis can lead to high power consumption.Power InputEnsuring capacity is also a technical issue. However, the problem of securing stable power in the mobile environment is3rd generation mobile communication systemIt is also a permanent problem that continues from.
5G communication speed at the start of service is NTT Docomo's maximum downlink of 3.4 Gbps and upstream 182 Mbps, Au is maximum 2.8 Gbps downlink, maximum 183 Mbps uplink, Softbank download maximum 2.0Gbps, upload 103Mbps.
Highly reliable and low latency (URLLC)
With regard to the wireless section, by improving the wireless communication method, communication in the wireless section with lower delay is also realized. Regarding the communication path distance, it is expected that "Mobile Edge Computing" will be introduced at the same time to reduce the round trip delay between the terminal and the server by placing the server near the terminal such as a base station... The introduction of "Mobile Edge Computing" is expected to reduce the amount of data to be transmitted to the server in the center by placing and processing computing resources near the terminal such as a base station. To realize QoS that maintains a delay below a certain value,5G network slicingTechnology is also being considered.
Multiple simultaneous connections (mMTC)
It is possible to dramatically increase the number of terminals that can be connected from one base station at the same time compared to the past. For example, until now there were only a few PCs and smartphones connected at home, but now with 1G, about 5 devices and sensors can be connected to the Internet at the same time.
Structure of introduction period
The 5G air interface extends beyond 6 GHz while maintaining compatibility with LTE/LTE-Advanced using frequencies below 6 GHz.Centimeter wave(Microwave) Introducing a new wireless communication system that also uses the 28 GHz band, which is closer to ). The method of operating independently of 5G is called SA (Standalone), which uses the LTE core network (EPC) and controls communication.LTEThe method performed on the control channel of NSA is called NSA (Non-Standalone).
5G penetration forecast and impact of penetration
GSMAAccording to the spread of 5G, related technologies such as VR, AI, and autonomous driving will be developed, and these innovations will accelerate economic growth and industrial metabolism.By 2025, the number of 5G connections will reach 12 billion. Predicted to reach.
With the change of existing communication systems from 4G and LTE to 5G, it is expected that the addition and replacement of communication equipment and industrial equipment will occur frequently, which will have a major impact on the supply chain that manufactures communication equipment and electronic components... Also, as a merit of 5G wireless technology, changes to people's lives are expected. Real-time interpretation of conversations between devices to enable smooth communication in multiple languages, realization of fully automatic driving to avoid danger based on huge data, smart city by IoT etc. that is, they are assumed a stable connection at 5G, smaller service area at this time, since the scissile the characteristics of radio waves, no standing prospects which it is realized.
In Japan, in September 2014, the 26GMF The Fifth Generation Mobile Communications Promotion Forum was established, consisting of 9 companies and 74 experts. Working on technology development and standardization.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIn October 2016, we consulted with the Information and Communications Council on "Technical conditions for new generation mobile communication systems"., New Generation Mobile Communication Systems CommitteeIs being discussed. Some reports will be submitted in the summer of 2017, and the system will be improved accordingly.
NTT DoCoMoStarted the concept study on 2010G in 22 (5), and exhibited a simulator in 2013 (25), We are conducting experiments in collaboration with communication vendors, 2015 (27) outdoor experiment 4.5 Gbps communication, Succeeded in communication exceeding 2016 Gbps in 28.. From May 2017 (Heisei 29)Tokyo coastal subcenter(Odaiba) andTokyo Skytree TownBuilt a "5G trial site" around.. The pre-service was launched in 2019 and the commercial service was launched on March 2020, 3.
Testing service has begun in 2019 (Heisei 31/Reiwa XNUMX),2020 Tokyo OlympicsBefore the event, we will conduct a test service to let the audience experience 5G in time with the international sports competition held in Japan..
- Softbank:8/22ToSaitama Super ArenaWas held inJapan Basketball National TeamProviding test services in a reinforced match
- KDDI:Drone (small unmanned aerial vehicle)We have developed a system that can be used for security at venues linked to robot cameras. Trial service started after autumn.
- NTT Docomo:Rugby World Cup 2019Provides a service for watching sports using 5G.
NTT DOCOMO on March 2020, KDDI/Okinawa Cellular on March 2, and SoftBank on March 3, 25 (3 years) will provide 26G services with eMBB (high-speed, large-capacity). Started.
5 GHz band allocated for 3.5G (S band) ・ 4.5 GHz band (C band) ・ 28 GHz band (Ka band) Is difficult for radio waves to fly and areas are difficult to create.LTE,BWAIn March 5, there was a partial report from the Information and Communications Council regarding the technical conditions for operating 2020G on the frequency used by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, and announced that the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications will promptly prepare operational regulations..
Japan lags behind the rest of the world with the deployment of 5G.NTTThe aim is to stay ahead of the curve with "6G".2030 eraAiming for the reversal ofSonyAnd riceIntelTogether with the concept of a new network "IOWN".NTTIn June, it announced a capital and business alliance with NEC, which was once called the "Denden Family" and worked on communication terminals, etc., and hastened to mobilize the group's strengths.
Status of frequency allocation in Japan
|Other system||Fixed satellite communication (downlink)||Aircraft radio altimeter||Wireless access system|
|5G||5G allocation||Rakuten Mobile||NTT DoCoMo||KDDI/Okinawa Cellular Phone||Local 5G||Softbank|
|Other system||Fixed satellite communication (uplink)|
Interference adjustment problem
For n77 / n78 (3.5GHz band) and n257 (28GHz band), the frequency used is shared with fixed satellite communication.Therefore, in order to prevent interference with satellites, it is necessary to simulate the effects in advance and hold discussions to avoid interference each time a base station is installed.
Regarding n79 (4.5GHz band) NTT DoCoMo Local 5G, the hurdles for use are relatively low because there is no consultation with satellites..
In Japan, a system called "Local 5G" has been newly established, which can be used by not only telecommunications carriers but also various parties according to various needs... For example, you can use it like a private leased line such as "use and use 5G dedicated to the factory in the factory building." In addition to license allocation, a radio worker license is required for radio wave emission, and it is necessary to place a radio worker in a company that receives a local 5G license.
To operate 5G of NSA method, it is called anchor bandLTE bandIs required. In addition to the method of renting an anchor band from an existing LTE operator and connecting the system,2.5 GHz bandAbout "self-employedBWAHas been newly established.It can be used as an NSA type 5G anchor band. Also, no license is required1.9 GHz bandAlso aboutsXGPIs being considered for use as an anchor band.. When preparing BWA or sXGP such as anchor band self-management, it is necessary to prepare the anchor band base station and LTE core network equipment (EPC) in addition to the 5G base station.
Fujitsu launched Japan's first commercial local 5G on March 2020, 3.
|Local XNUMXG||Carrier XNUMXG||Wi-Fi 6|
|band||n257, n79||n77, 78, n79, n257|
|Modulation method||OFDMA or SC-FDMA||OFDMA|
|Effective throughput||Downstream about 2 Gbps||Downstream about 5 Gbps|
|Wireless delay||4 ms||30 ms|
5G support status of major terminals
|nr Band||Sub6||Millimeter wave|
|AQUOS R5G (docomo)||○||○|
|AQUOS R5G (SoftBank)||○|
|Galaxy S20 5G||○||○|
|Galaxy S20 + 5G||○||○||○|
|LG V60 (Softbank)||○|
|Xperia 1 II ||○||○|
|OPPO Find X2 Pro||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|OPPO Reno3 5G||○|
|Mi 10 Lite 5G||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|ZTE Axon 10 Pro||○|
|5G Mobile Router (SHARP)||○||○||○||○|
|iPhone 12 / mini, iPhone 12 Pro / Pro Max ||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||×|
* As of January 2021, iPhone 1 is
Does not support millimeter waves
On December 2018, 5,Middle East OfカタールThen.Announced the world's first commercial 5G service, but there was no announcement about compatible terminals or services. Built a networkPeople's Republic of China OfZTEBut,US-China trade warでUnited States Department of CommerceIt is because of receiving an embargo from Japan.
In Korea, April 2019, 4,アメリカ合衆国Then, on April 2019, 4, it was planned to start commercial 11G service for general consumers, respectively.Verizon CommunicationsAnnounced that the service will start on April 1 about one week ahead of schedule, One major Korean mobile telecommunications company (KT,SK Telecom,LG U+) Also announced the service start at 2:11 pm on the same day two days ahead of scheduleEach claimed "the world's first".. However, as for the supply of compatible terminals for general consumers, Verizon ChinaLenovoUnder the umbrellaMotorola mobility"Moto Z3" only, Korea was released on the 5thSamsung electronics OfGalaxy S10 5GWas only. Also,Samsung electronicsWill keep the price down to about XNUMX yen to broaden the customer base, and while launching state-of-the-art models such as high-performance models and foldable models that support XNUMXG in developed countries, it will focus on functions and keep prices down for emerging countries Expand sales of low-priced editions.With the spread of the boycott of Chinese products in IndiaSamsungIs a composition to gain "fisherman's interest"
As of April 2019, 4 companies and 26 types of 48G compatible devices have been announced. The chipsets used areHuawei,Intel,MediaTek,Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics 5 companies.. In May of the same year, Lenovo and Qualcomm became the world's first 5G compatiblePCannounced.
During 2019, 5G services have started operating in countries around the world. In Europe April 2019 in SwitzerlandSwisscomとEricssonFirst 2G service in Europe by two companies.. In Southeast Asia, Globe Telecom launches ASEAN's first 2019G service in the Philippines in July 7.. Africa will launch Africa's first 2019G service in South Africa in September 9.
2019年,US-China trade warIntensified, and furtherNational Information LawAgainst the backdrop of concerns about the Chinese government that enacted, the United States is putting pressure on Chinese products to shut out,HuaweiRequested not to use 5G service equipment made by the company.イギリス政府は、当初アメリカと一線を画していたが中国によるThe British government initially set itself apart from the United States, but by ChinaHong Kong Democratization MovementTightening to2019 New CoronavirusIn the process of dissatisfaction and suspicion about the disclosure of information, the policy was gradually changed, and on July 2020, 7, it was decided to announce the exclusion of Huawei products...If Germany, which was cautious about eliminating Huawei, changed its policy, it would be a further blow to the company.ReutersAccording to the company, the examination to see the technology and reliability of XNUMXG parts providers has been limited to companies related to core technology, but it will be expanded to wireless technology parts such as antennas.It has been pointed out that in fields with strong Huawei, it may be difficult to enter the market because of reliability.Huawei's share of the equipment required for 5G services is dominated by Huawei, which will have a major impact on its widespread use in the future.
韓国では、2018年12月1日に世界初の企業向け商用5Gサービスを開始（前述）。韓国大手移動通信三社にによる5Gサービスが展開されることとなったが、2020年8月に政府が行った品質評価では、ダウンロード速度が4Gサービス（158Mbps）の4 - 5倍にとどまっており、通信各社の「4Gの最大20倍高速」という主張との間に隔たりがあることが判明した。通信各社は「28GHz帯が解放されれば、スピードが大幅に速まることになる」と説明しているが、韓国政府は2020年10月時点で28GHz帯の全面開放は想定しておらず、全国で画一的な5Gサービスを提供することは難しい状況となっている.
5G Phase 1
3GPPが「5G Phase 1」（※5Gの一段階目、の意）としている仕様群は、Release 15に含まれ、2017年12月に、Phase1のシステムアーキテクチャが、TS23.501, TS23.502, TS23.503 として提供された。2018年6月に主要仕様が標準化され, Specifications including details will be finalized within 2019.
Mainly functions of high-speed and large-capacity eMBB.
5G Phase 2
5G Phase 3
Release 17 is expected to start specification specification from 2020.
The main features being discussed are:
- 5G version of cellular IoT standard “NR-Light”, power saving function expansion.
- NR-U support in the license-free 60 GHz band.
- An extension proposal for commercial use of URLLC.
- Industrial NW
- Private WAN support, Time-Sensitive Networking integration.
- Broadcast function
- 2G multicast and broadcast functions for public safety, V5X and 5G TV broadcasting.
- Network management
- AI automation of 5G core networks and automatic network slicing.
- Addition of QoS function optimized for cloud games.
Major groups that are standardizing
- XNUMXrd generation mobile phoneSince then, we have been standardizing mobile communications, and even in 5G, we are playing a central role in coordinating the following major standardization groups that exist in each country and region.
- A group founded in 2013 by the merger of several research groups scattered in Europe.
- In Europe, METIS (Mobile and wireless communications Enablers for the Twenty-twenty (2020) Information Society) Led by 5GNOW, iJOIN, MIWEBA, CREW, EVARILOS, etc.European CommissionEstablished by 5GPP(5G Public-Private Partnership Association) Joined.
- 5G Forum
- A public-private organization established in Korea in 2013.
- In 2014Radio Industry AssociationIs a Japanese organization established in.
- IMT-2020 5GPG
- In 2015Ministry of Industry and Information TechnologyA Chinese organization founded in.
- 5G Americas
- A research organization in the United States established by the name change of 2016G Americas in 4.
The frequency below 6 GHz called Sub6 is called FR1 and the millimeter wave band is called FR2.
Technology that supports 5G
- 2020年January,UKThen.New coronavirusInfection spread. As the cause of thisEuropeIn various places, "5G systems areImmunologySuppress the system" "through 5G radio wavesウ イ ル スRumors that "is spreading,"arsonThere are many. 20204/5UK government ministers held press conferences denying causal link between viral epidemic and 5G system.
- ^ "Press Release: Launched "5G" Service | NTT DoCoMo”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/4/13Browse.
- ^ "Other ultra-high-speed communication <Reception/transmission> | Area: Smartphones, mobile phones | au". www.au.com. 2020/4/13Browse.
- ^ "SoftBank 5G, initially without "millimeter waves". Start from max 2Gbps downlink-Engadget Japan version". Engadget JP. 2020/4/13Browse.
- ^ "5G (5th generation mobile communication system) | 5G Glossary | Nikkei Technology online". 2016/4/18Browse.
- ^ "Developed slicing technology for "5G" x virtual base station”(Japanese). www.kddi-research.jp. 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications | 30 White Paper on Information and Communication | Features of 5G". 2020/1/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". 2019/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Impact of 5G 5G mobile communication system on manufacturing industry”. EX Corporation. 2018/12/5Browse.
- ^ "What 5G brings”. Samsung Electronics Japan Co., Ltd. 2020/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b XNUMXG XNUMXth Generation Mobile Communication Systems Latest Information Tokyo Olympics Aiming to be the first in the world | International Media Service Systems Laboratories
- ^ "Technical requirements for new generation mobile communication system" (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ "New Generation Mobile Communication System Committee". 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Next Generation Mobile Communications (2013G)" won the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award at "CEATEC AWARD 5" | Press Release | NTT DOCOMO (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ “Collaboration with 5G World Vendors in XNUMXG Experiments | Press Releases | NTT DOCOMO” (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ “Expanding 5G experiments with major world vendors | Press Releases | NTT Docomo” (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ “Succeeded in ultra-high-speed communication of 5 Gbps in 4.5G outdoor experiment | Press Release | NTT DOCOMO (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ Succeeded in the world's first 20G multi-user communication experiment in an outdoor environment with a communication capacity of over 5 Gbps | Press Releases | NTT DOCOMO (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ “Promote collaboration with partner companies to create services utilizing 5G | Press Releases | NTT DOCOMO” (Press release) 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Experience next-generation communication 5G experience test services one after another by watching sports". NHK. (August 2019, 8, 25:15). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 8. 2019/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Thorough comparison of the three major carriers! 3G charges, speeds, areas and services that have finally started｜@DIME at Dime”(Japanese). @DIME at DimeShogakukan. 2020/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications | "Technical conditions for advanced 5th generation mobile communication system (5G) and BWA"”(Japanese). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Rallying against the world Making DoCoMo a wholly owned subsidiary Smartphone delays The end of "independence"". Yomiuri Shimbun. 2020/9/29Browse.
- ^ "Expectations and anxieties about 5G as seen from DoCoMo's pre-service”(Japanese). ITmedia Mobile. 2020/11/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Guidelines for introducing local XNUMXG (pdf) ”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (December 2019). 2020/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Public comment: Request for Opinion Details of the project | General e-Gov e-Gov". search.e-gov.go.jp. 2020/3/21Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2020, 3). “Fujitsu Launches Japan's First Commercial Local 5G”(Japanese). Cloud watch. 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "How is local 5G different from Wi-Fi 6? Leveraging the benefits of licenses | Business Network.jp". businessnetwork.jp. 2020/5/22Browse.
- ^ "Specs, Services and Functions | arrows 5G F-51A | Smartphones (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Specifications, Services and Functions | AQUOS R5G SH-51A | Smartphone (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "AQUOS R5G | Smartphones and mobile phones”(Japanese). Softbank. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Specifications, Services and Functions | Galaxy S20 5G SC-51A | Smartphone (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Specs, Services and Functions | Galaxy S20+ 5G SC-52A | Smartphone (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Specifications, Services and Functions | LG V60 ThinQ 5G L-51A | Smartphone (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "LG V60 ThinQ 5G | Smartphones and mobile phones”(Japanese). Softbank. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Specifications, Services and Functions | Xperia 1 II SO-51A | Smartphone (5G) | Products | NTT DOCOMO”(Japanese). www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "OPPO Find X2 Pro-120Hz QHD+ Ultra Vision Screen | OPPO Global". OPPO. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "OPPO Reno3 5G | Smartphones and mobile phones”(Japanese). Softbank. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Mi Global Home". www.mi.com. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ PhoneDB. “ZTE a1 5G TD-LTE JP ZTG01 | Device Specs | PhoneDB" (English). phonedb.net. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G | Smartphones and mobile phones”(Japanese). Softbank. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Sharp announces "5G Mobile Router" compatible with 6G and Wi-Fi 5! Up to 6 Gbps downlink with both Sub-4 and millimeter wave support. Scheduled to be released this spring”(Japanese). Livedoor news. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Compare Pixel 5 Tech Specs --Google Store". store.google.com. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "iPhone (5G) Communication / Area | iPhone | NTT DoCoMo". www.nttdocomo.co.jp. 2020/10/24Browse.
- ^ “The world's first 5G service has started in Qatar! However, there is no announcement about terminals and services”. Engadget(July 2018, 5) 2019/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Verizon sticks to "world's first", commercial 5G started in "home only"”. MIT Tech Review (January 2018, 9). 2019/4/3Browse.
- ^ "XNUMXG Smartphone World's first commercialization in Korea = XNUMX telecommunications companies have already opened their doors". Union News(July 2019, 4) 2019/8/1Browse.
- ^ "US Verizon Starts XNUMXG" "First in the World". Sankei News(July 2019, 4) 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ Actually, only specific users selected by the carrier opened on the same day, and the opening procedure for general users was from 5th as scheduled.
- ^ "5G "world's first" US and South Korean telecommunications giants declare forward battle. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 4) 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ "The world's first XNUMXG mobile XNUMXG service, Verizon, launches in two US cities". Wall Street Journal(July 2019, 4) 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ “Verizon Launches “Mobile” 5G Service, Smartphone Made by Motorola”. Nikkei BP(July 2019, 3) 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ "South Korea and the United States have started 5G service, but radio wave reception and speed are unstable-US Chinese character media". Record China(July 2019, 4) 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ "Samsung, Chinese fishermen's interests on smartphones". Nikkei Shimbun. 2020/9/29Browse.
- ^ "5G Device Ecosystem (pdf) ”(English). GSA (April 2019). 2019/5/14Browse.(Registration required)
- ^ “World's first 5G PC announced. Qualcomm and Lenovo partner #Computex 2019”. GIZMODO(July 2019, 5) 2019/6/2Browse.
- ^ “Swisscom and Ericsson launch “Europe's first” singing 5G large-scale commercial service, 54 locations in 102 cities”. (July 2019, 4) 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ “Globe will start XNUMXG service next month, Southeast Asia first”. Nna(July 2019, 6) 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ James de Villiers (September 2019, 9). “South Africa's first 5G network is now live in parts of Johannesburg and Tshwane – here's what you'll pay” (English). Business insider 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Focus: Britain keeps Huawei out of XNUMXG, then bans Europe”. Reuters (June 2020, 7). 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Germany, XNUMXG regulation tightening policy Possibility of Huawei exclusion”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun. 2020/9/29Browse.
- ^ ""True 4G, which is 20 times faster than 5G" ... It was left to the people”. Chosun Ilbo (October 2020, 10). 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ “3GPP completes specification of “5G Phase 1”” 2019/1/15Browse.
- ^ a b “5G future specifications “Release 16/17”, 3GPP reports progress” 2020/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Roadmap for 5G utilization”(Japanese). NTT Data Management Laboratories. 2020/5/29Browse.
- ^ a b "How will 5G URLLC achieve "ultra-low latency"? | Business Network.jp". businessnetwork.jp. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ "How will "5G" change everyday life? What is the secret that enables communication of 10Gbps or more? (2/2)”(Japanese). ITmedia Mobile. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2015, 12). “[Basic knowledge of mobile phone termsThe 737: What is Massive MIMO] ”(Japanese). Mobile watch. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Challenges for smooth standardization and implementation of 5th generation mobile communication systems (5G): Mobile techno". www.fujitsu.com. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ ""5G expands corona" Dissemination British government denies causality”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2020, 4). 2020/4/5Browse.
- Mobile communication
- base station -Global share of mobile base stations
- 5G new radio frequency band
- 5G NR
- 5G network slicing
- Private LTE
- People's Republic of China National Information Law
- 5th generation mobile communication system (5G) technical conditions | Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- 5G (5th generation mobile communication system) | Corporate Information | NTT DOCOMO
- 5G R&D Initiatives | Corporate Information | NTT DOCOMO
- UNLIMITED au 5G In that hand. ｜au
- SoftBank 5G | Mobile | SoftBank
- What Changes with 5G | Galaxy 5G | Galaxy Official (Japan)
- What is the 5th generation mobile communication system "5G"?
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.