Photo Poster Visual © "Omoide Shashin" Production Committee
Mai Fukagawa, starring movie "Omoide Shashin" poster visual & trailer lifted!
If you write the contents roughly
The trailer starts with the Toyama dialect scene where Hoshino tells Yuko, "Please do a photographer."
"Omoide Shashin" (released nationwide on January 2021, 1), starring Mai Fukagawa and directed by Naoto Kumazawa, is a poster visual ... → Continue reading
Pop'n'Roll is an idol media focused on idol personality and hidden talent. We will deliver interviews, new photos, event reports, columns, news, including coverage articles by the idol himself.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Trailer(Or, noticeArticle) (Yokokuhen)moviesOf upcoming works and continuousTV program(mainlyDrama,Anime,documentary) Is a short-term advertising material created to give advance notice of the next broadcast. Edit the main part like a digest,BGM,Narration,catch copyIt is the mainstream that is effectively added.EnglishThen.trailer(Trailer).
Movie theater,インターネットWhat will be screened and released inTV broadcast OfSpot(commercialThere is a version for 15 seconds or 30 seconds for TV spots. In the case of movie theaters and the Internet, a few minutes that summarizes the main points are shown and released, and there are times when a version that can only be seen on the Internet is created.
It is an important part that influences the hit of the movie, and in some cases, it may be evaluated that "the trailer is more interesting than the main part". Also, what is made at the stage where the main part is incomplete includes cuts that are not used in the main part, or other ready-made music whose music is different from the main partmovie soundtrackDiversion fromClassical musicIs sometimes used. Also, what is made shortly after the start of shooting or before the start of shooting is created when the main shooting material does not yet exist is called "special news" and is distinguished from the normal trailer. In order to attract the interest of viewers, a press conference for production announcements andPreview meetingOr to the so-called audience (in the first preview)InterviewSometimes it is included. In an animation movie, a trailer original animation that is completely different from the main part may be made.
Incidentally,EirinIn, the trailer will be judged as a single movie independent of the main part. The approval number is also independent, but "-T" is added at the end to distinguish it from the main part. Also, even if the main part is R18+ etc., the standard of "general work" will be applied because of "I do not know what kind of movie will be used before screening".
TV programIn the case of, the program is usually broadcast at the end (end part).
- In particularAnime showThere are some who enjoy the narration itself, rather than the original role of the trailer, with the narration completely unrelated while using the next video.
- Entertainment showsThere are few trailers, but there are programs that broadcast one project several times, and guest appearances every time.Talk show,Music programIn some cases, the next notice will be broadcast. Also, at the end of the programCredit providedと と も にtelopThere are a lot of things that briefly introduce the next broadcast content.
- News programThen, especially after the last flight at midnight was widened, we often introduce the themes that will be featured on the next day. Especially"News stationAt the end of each showKume HiroshiIt was customary to introduce it by waving it as "Announcement of the special feature planned for tomorrow ...".
- Horse racing programThen on Sunday next weekHeavy prizeIt displays a list of horses scheduled to run in the race and replaces it with a trailer. OtherSports newsThere were few trailers, butProfessional baseball newsSo, during the season, I was always introducing the next day's match card.
- ^ However, the trailer of the movie whose main part is R18+ is not often shown before the movie of the "general work" standard.
Toyama prefecture is northSea of JapanFacing the east, it is a natural bastionWisdom tooth,Hida MountainsToyama dialect is blocking trafficWestern Japanese dialectIt is a dialect that corresponds to the eastern limit of.Toyama Prefecture is roughly divided into three areas and runs in the center of the prefecture.Kureha HillsTo the eastWu East(Go), westKure WestCall it (Gosei).Also, a steep slope in the southern part of Wu WestShogawaUpstream ofGokayamaCalled (Gokayama).As a result, the Toyama dialectWu Dong dialect-Kure West Dialect-Gokayama dialectCan be divided into three..Further this,Wu eastern dialect(Shimoshinkawa-gun-Uozu-Kurobe)・Wu East-West dialect(Namerikawa-Nakashinkawa-gun-Toyama)・Northern Wu dialect(Himi)・Southwestern Kure dialect(Imizu City-Takaoka-Oyabe City-Tonami-Nanto City)・Gokayama dialectIt may be divided into (Gokayama, Nanto City)..In addition to these, the entire Toyama dialectShinkawa dialect（魚津市・滑川市・黒部市などの旧Shinkawa 3 counties)・Chubu dialect（富山市・高岡市など）・Himi dialect（氷見市）・Gokayama dialectThere is also a view that divides into (Gokayama, Nanto City)..In any case, Gokayama has its own dialect that is quite different from other regions.The prefecture as a whole has the characteristics of the Western Japanese dialect, but the Wu Eastern dialect has some characteristics of the Eastern Japanese dialect.On the other hand, in the phonological systemTohoku dialectThere are also elements in common with.
The dialect difference in the prefecture is relatively small compared to other prefectures, but in the eastern partWu EastAnd the westernKure WestThen there is a difference in its use.Wu WestKaga DomainBecause it was under the direct control of the school for a long time, both dialects and customsIshikawaThere are many similarities with.In addition, Ishikawa Prefecture, which once belonged to EtchuNotoDialect isKanazawa dialectThere are some aspects in common with the Toyama dialect, such as using both the "-masashi" of the Toyama dialect and the "-cha" of the Toyama dialect.
Sokuon, long vowels, and nasals are pronounced shorter than common words. "Shio" is called "Sscio", "Miel" is called "Nmer", "Okiru" is called "Okiru", etc.Consonant,Sound repellencyMay become.In addition, i and e are pronounced in the middle of the two except in the mountains, and there is almost no distinction (“chair” is “es”), and mainly in the coastal areas, shi, ji, chi to su, zu, tsu There is no distinction and "Zoozoo valve("Chiz" to "Tsuzu").vowelLee, UDevoicingThe vowels themselves may drop out when they come to the end of the word.One-syllable words are usually lengthened.Also, the syllable sways up and down at the end of the phrase.Interjectional intonationIs a feature, this isInterposition particlesPlays the role of.The swaying tone isReihokuAtFukui dialectIt can also be found in other Hokuriku dialects.
(The second beat is a narrow vowel)
(The second beat is an open vowel)
|Inner ring Tokyo style|
|Double noun||1類||Face / wind / bird||H ○○||○○||○○||○○|
|2類||Sound, stone, paper||H○||○||○||○|
|3類||Dog / moon / flower||H○||○||○||○|
|4類||Thread / rice / sky||L ○○||○○||○○||○|
|5類||Rain / voice / spring||L○||○||○||○|
Toyama prefectureaccent(Tone) isTarui-style accentIs.It is a system that distinguishes only the falling part of the sound,Keihan accentIt is not a system that distinguishes whether the beginning of a word is high or low..The beat just before the falling eye is called the accent nucleus.The accent of the two-beat noun is common throughout the prefecture, and the boundary with the accent system of the surrounding area seems to coincide with the prefectural border, but a slightly different accent system from the mainstream in the prefecture is used in some parts of Gokayama..
In the mainstream accent in the prefecture, the first of the two-beat nounsclass(Face, wind, etc.) and Class 4 (thread, rice, etc.) are pronounced flat.Also, in the second category (sound, paper, etc.), the third category (pond, foot, etc.), and the fifth category (rain, spring, etc.), the vowel of the second beat is a wide vowel (a, e, o) or narrow. Changes occur depending on whether it is a vowel (i, u).Of the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th types, those with wide vowels on the second beat (sound, pond, rain, etc.) are of the Odaka type, the second beat is high, and the particles that follow are pronounced low.Those with narrow vowels on the second beat (paper, feet, spring, etc.) are head-high, with the first beat being higher and the second beat being lower...Such division of vowels due to wide and narrow vowels can be seen in neighboring Ishikawa prefecture, as well asKitaou dialect,Izumo dialectThere is also.In addition, in the form of verbs and adjectives, all words are head-high type for two-beat words, middle-high type for words with three or more beats, and have an accent core on the second beat from the back (Japanese dialect # accentThere is a table of Toyama city accents).
In all prefectures, "-Oru", "-Oru", "-Ota", and "-Ota" are used as respected expressions, but they are often used especially in Kure Higashi.On the other hand, in Kure NishiKinki dialectAs with, "-haru" and "-hata" are often used.Around Takaoka City and Himi CityTamba dialect,Banshu dialectLike, "-teya" and "-tada" are often used.Shinkawa region,Tonami regionIn Imizu City, "~ sharu", "~ shatta", and "~ shai" are also often used.Furthermore, in the Tonami region, "to come" is also used.
- Meaning of "do" and "do".It is often used in the Tonami region, Imizu city, and Uozu city.
- Example: ThisShy / HereShy（来Please) /Shy（しPlease）
- Corresponds to the solicitation auxiliary verbs "u" and "yo".Tokai Higashiyama dialectThere is a similar usage in.In Kure Nishi, "-maike" is used, and in Kure-east, "-nmaike" is used.As a variation of this suffix, "~ nto komaike" and "~ nto kammaike" are used to solicit denial.It is used in a wide area of Toyama prefecture and is almost common throughout the prefecture.Irizen Town OfCommunity busNickname "Noran My Car"Toyama regional railway OfPrepaid Cardticket"Ecomyca(Ekomaika) ”and other names are derived from this expression.
- Example: goMake(Go (together)Cormorant) Or lineNmaike(Go (together)Cormorant) / GoMake(Don't goCormorant) Or goNmaike(Don't goCormorant）
- Meaning of "do", "white", and "please".It is used in a wide area of Toyama prefecture like the above "Maike".Use for people who are relatively close to you (equivalent to acquaintances or current people).
- Example: Nico Toyamaられ(Come to Toyamaplease）
- Represents a guess.
- Example: Get up / Sleep
- It corresponds to the final particle "no" and the quasifield particle "no".Tosa dialectHas a similar usage.
- Example: What's wrong ?(What happened Of?) / This red I want (this red OfI want)
- Particles that indicate the reason
- For the connecting particles that indicate the reason, "gade", "de", and "monde" are used as equivalent to "so". In addition to the "Sakai", "Kara", "Notte", "Dade", "Kede", and "Keni" systems, which correspond to "Kara", "Sakaraini" and "Karasakaini" are mixed. There is also "Karatte" etc..
- It corresponds to the final particle "ka", "kai", and "kane" of the question. It is a softer expression than "ka" and is more like "is it?" Or "is it?"
- Example: This, knowけ? (Know thisDo you?) / Chief, Oteyaけ? (Chief is here Of?)
- Corresponds to the final particles "yo" and "-jan".Wu West dialect. It is almost the same as "Cha", but "Cha" is self-contained, while "Ze" is used to encourage the other party to agree. Soft usage of "zo".Kanto dialectIt's a men's language, but women also use it.
- Example: Such a thingZe(is that soよ) It was coolZe(Was goodJan）
- It corresponds to the final particles "yo", "na", "ne", and "no".Represents confirmation, reminders, mourning, etc.Tosa dialectThere is a similar usage in (basically, "-chiya" is predominant throughout Tosa, but "-cha" is predominant in the Muroto area).
- Example: Such a thingCha(is that soよ) / I can't helpCha(I can't helpよ）
- It corresponds to the final particle "yo".Wu West dialect. It's close to "cha" and "ze", but "w" is used casually to push the opponent away.
- Example: Nobodyうぇ(Nobody is hereよ）
- Corresponds to the particle "ha".
- Example: ThisChaWhat? (This TheWhat?)
- It corresponds to the final particle "ne".mainlyImizu CityShinminatoUsed in.
- Example: YeahNya(That's itI）
- Corresponds to the final particle "yo" of the command.It is used to strengthen the command tone.When urging a ban, it becomes "Nama" by connecting with the negative particle "N".It is often used to rush the other party or urge the ban, but be careful as it can also be a threatening phrase and put pressure on the other party if you say it in too strong a tone.
- Example: chubbyOr!(hurry upよ!) / I can't do thatOr(Don't do thatよ!) Would you like to hide me?Or(Speak without hiding from meよ）
- Sa line five-stage verb Ionbin
- The continuous form of the five-row verb "shi" tends to become "i".
- Example: OutToothTeyacha → OutThereI'll give you (money) = I'll buy you)
- Ionbin of the assertive auxiliary verb "ya"
- When the final particle is attached to the assertive auxiliary verb "ya", "ya" tends to become "i".
- Example: That's right,Cha → That's rightThereCha (That's right) / That's right,Ze → That's rightThere(That's right)
- Meaning of "injury". Speaking of "Ayamachi doctor"PractitionerRefers to (such as an osteopathic clinic).
- The meaning of "seiza".
- Example: OtsukuwaiShirenka (Sittingdo it)
- Silkworms, silkworms, silkworms
- Meaning of "exchange". "Dismissal" "silkwormNote that it does not mean.
- """"Meaning of.Same as "Dobe" in Nagoya dialect.English "getNote that it is not "(get)".
- Traveling person (everyone)
- It can literally mean "a person who is traveling", but usually it means "a person who is from outside the prefecture and has just lived in Toyama prefecture". It may also refer to "a person who is from Toyama prefecture and lives outside the prefecture".It is a word that makes people from outside the prefecture feel closed, just as foreigners feel alienated from the word "foreigner", but the people who use it are people who convey the culture from outside the prefecture.MarevitoThere is a sense of hospitality, and it is not a word intended for discrimination.
- "ばか""AhoMeaning. It is said to be a "insufficient" corruption, but the truth is unknown. Like the "ba" in the "fool", it is pronounced as if "da" is thrown away. "Darabutsu", "Darabuchi", "Daraban", and "Darachin" mean "stupid guy", "bakamon", "bakamono", and "bakachin".It is mostly used when taunting or despising, but the meaning of taunting or contempt is a little weaker than "stupid", and it is sometimes used unpretentiously even in informal situations such as jokes among friends (however Of course, if you say it with a serious feeling or with a strong tone, the meaning of curse and contempt will become stronger.)It can be said that it is a delicate expression that requires moral consideration, and care must be taken when saying it.Needless to say, it should not be used in public situations.Sanin regionInshu dialect,Tajima dialect,Unhaku dialectThen, similar "dumb" becomes synonymous.
- Example: だらNo cliff (ばかit's not)
- "Dosu" represents a muddy appearance like "Dosu black"prefix, "Mero" is a change of "Mero", which is a derogatory expression for women.It has a strong meaning of curse and contempt, and is sensuously close to slang, and is rarely used in public situations.
- Meaning of "baby" and "child".
- Example: NeneI'm not told something like (childrenDon't say something like that)
- Meaning of "village" and "neighborhood association".In the Hokuriku region, during the Edo periodBurakuThere is no discriminatory meaning because it is weathered, so it is necessary to be careful about misunderstandings.Nowadays, it is a word used only by elderly people.
- The meaning of "that".
- The meaning of the first person "I" in men's language.Especially "Owa"Takaoka-Imizu City-HimiFrequently used in the northwestern part of Kure.
- The meaning of "this".
- The meaning of "it".
- Meaning of "get".Since the subject is not a person but an object (in animate subject in English), "to hit" means "to receive".Note that it is different from the standard language "Aru".
- Example: pocket moneyHit(Pocket moneyget）
- Light up, light up
- Meaning of "relief".People outside the prefecture need to be careful because it does not "worse" at all.
- The meaning of "surprise".
- Ushinakasu, Ushinakasu
- Meaning of "lost" and "lost".
- I want to
- The meaning of "tilting".The transitive verb "Katageru" means "tilt".
- The meaning of "collision".The transitive verb "katsuki" means "hit".
- Kochogasu, Kochowasu
- The meaning of "tickling".
- The meaning of "surprise".
- Meaning of "seiza"..It comes from "properly" which means to sit still..It is used in the eastern part of the prefecture such as Uozu City, Kurobe City, and Shimoniikawa District.DickSince it sounds the same as "scratch", it is often featured on TV programs as a rare dialect..
- Example: DickRenka (SeizaPlease)
- To be neat
- The meaning of "to stay still" and "to be quiet".
- Example: NeatTaken (Be quietPlease)
- The meaning of "sitting".
- See you again
- Meaning of "put away" and "clean up".
- It seems to be messy
- It means something like "annoying" or "troublesome".Use when you have trouble or when you don't get what you want.There are subtle meanings that are difficult to express in standard language. "Fast"類 義 語But it's slightly different.The Kanazawa dialect says it's messy.
- Hard (smart)
- Meaning of "wise", "polite" and "good manners".Mainly used for children.
- Awkward, awkward
- The meaning of "tickling".
- Don't worry
- Meaning such as "not busy" or "restless".Mainly used for children.
- Meaning of "dull", "dull", and "troublesome".A word that expresses physical and mental fatigue.There are subtle meanings that are difficult to express in standard language.
- Support (Tsukaen)
- The meaning of "it doesn't matter" and "it doesn't matter".Osaka Dialentの「かまへん」に近い。「使えない」の意の「使えん」と同音のため注意が必要であるが、こちらは｢使（つこ）われん｣と区別することも多い。
- Example: Is it okay to use this? (Can I use this?) ――Hmm,SupportYo (Oh,I do not careYo) / Hmm,Can't useYo (No, noNot availableよ）
- It means something like "hagayui" or "annoying".Use it when you don't get what you want.There are subtle meanings that are difficult to express in standard language. "It seems to be messy" is also a synonym, but there are some differences.In the Kanazawa dialect, it is "hange".
- The meaning of "wise".
- Messed up
- Meaning of "messed up" and "messed up".
- Time and day
- The meaning of "fresh, lively and lively". It is often used as a phrase in the seafood department, such as "Kitokito na Fish" and "Kitokito Market".A movie set in Toyama PrefectureQuit!It is a word known as a dialect of Toyama, such as used in the title of ", but it is also used in Kanazawa.
- Example: Time and dayFishfreshIt's a fish)
- The meaning of "pointed".
- Example: a pencilTsukuku(Pencil尖らLet)
- Wow, fast
- Meaning of "messy" and "unorganized". Also known as "Wayawaya" and "Bayabaya".
- Example: WowRoom (Messed upRoom)
- Example: BayabayaBecome (Messed upIt has become)
- Full of slippery
It is said that the drink poured into a glass etc. was poured to the last minute.Also used in Ishikawa and Fukui prefectures.
- The meaning of "a lot".Subtle differences are equivalent to many and much in English (often compensating for size differences). "Big" means "big", but when "to" is added, it means "many" as an adverb.The following example is a common phrase when you are surprised by the crowd.
- Example: Or, NanchuBigThere are people (this is howA lotI wonder if there are people)
- Meaning of "at all" and "at all". "Anything" is a corruption. There is also an interjective usage of the meaning of "no" (see below).
- Example: NahDunno(JeezDo not know)/ Nahcan not understand(全然I do not understand)
- It means "just", "very", and "very".
- The meaning of "finally" and "somehow".
- The meaning of "slowly"."Yawayawato" is also used, which is changed and "to" is added.
- Example: WowLet's go (slowlyLet's go)
- I'm sorry
- The meaning of "Thank you".It can literally mean "sorry."It is a phrase that is also used in public situations.
- Originally, it means "no", which is negative, but it can also be used in some conversations. "Anything" is a corruption.Whether it is negative or affirmative must be judged by the flow of conversation, context and behavior. There is also an adverbial usage that means "at all" or "at all".It's a light expression, and it's a rather informal expression, but it's a phrase that is sometimes used in public situations.
- Example: Nah, Chigocha (No,No) / NahI don't support you (Oh,That's ok)
- Maid Haya
- Meaning "Hello," "Excuse".Bus and Japanese sweets company operated by the local government of Toyama CityMoon World HonpoIt is the name of the confectionery that is manufactured by.Like the "poor" above, it is also used in public situations.
- Title (Daimoku)
- song(lyrics), The first, second, third ... are called the first, second, third ...It is a word that can only be understood in Toyama and Ishikawa prefectures nationwide, but many people use it without noticing it as a dialect because they often learn "○ subject" in music classes at school.canThe theory that the "title" ofNichiren sect(Hokke-shu) "topicIt is said that there is a theory of origin.
Works featuring Toyama dialect
- A video work by Toyama Kenjin.The author himself is infusing.
- Hoshino's town(Hidenori HaraCartoon.The main stage is Himi City. )
- 47 prefecture dogs(Voice actor variety SAY!YOU!SAY!ME!A short video aired in.Dogs based on local specialties will appear.Toyama prefecturesquidAppears as a Toyama dog with the motif, and says, "I'm going to buy cute socks."The voice actor is from Toyama prefectureAsuka TaniIs in charge. )
- Yuruyuri(NamoriCartoon.The main stage is Takaoka City. )
- Ainokaze (Yuka MizukoshiMusic.Born in Imizu City.There are Toyama dialect love songs and cheering songs. )
- Tsukikage Baby (Yuki Kodama's manga. Mainly set in Yatsuo district, Toyama city (formerly Yatsuo town).)
- Idle time prepara(The character "Hell Mimiko" in this work speaks like a Toyama dialect.)
- Hokuriku Torai Anguru(The character of this work, "Ritsu Kurobe" from Toyama Prefecture speaks.)
- Chrome black (2016 TV anime, one of the characters Jose Carlos Takasuka is talking in Toyama dialect.)
- Big rice riot (Movie scheduled to be released in 2021)
- ^ a b Shimono 1983, pp. 311-315
- ^ Shimono 1983, pp. 3-4.
- ^ Hirayama & Sanada 1998, pp. 8-9.
- ^ a b c Shimono 1983, pp. 322-324
- ^ Hirayama & Sanada 1998, p. 11.
- ^ a b Shimono 1983, p. 327
- ^ Shimono 1983, p. 328.
- ^ a b c Fuji Television Trivia Dissemination Committee "Trivia Fountain: Hee no Hon 2" Kodansha, 2003.
- Masaaki Shimono "Dialect of Toyama Prefecture" "Lecture Dialectology 6 Dialect of Chubu Region" Takeichi Iitoyo,Sukezumi Hino, Ryoichi Sato,Kokusho Publishing, 1983.
- "Japanese Language Series 16 Toyama Prefecture Language"Hirayama Teruo,Meiji Shoin, 1998.
- Toyama dialect collection emergency survey
- Toyama dialect dictionary
- Ike-chan's Toyama dialect
- Basic knowledge of modern Toyama dialect
- Japanese dialect Toyama dialect, Toyama prefecture - Wayback machine(For archived March 2012, 5)
- Toyama dialect
- The BERICH(You can view flash videos using the Toyama dialect)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.