Photo i-stock / elenabs
How to attract customers by using Google My Business – The point is to reduce up-to-dateness and operating costs
If you write the contents roughly
There are also voices who care about the ranking, but the ranking fluctuates due to various factors such as the location information of the user who searched and the history of the browser.
What is Google My Business? Various Google services (Google search, Google match ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Location information service
Location information service(Ichijoho service,British: location-based service, LBS) isMobile deviceGet the current position of the user by, for example, and provide information according to it.softwareIt is a level information service.
Location informationMobile deviceObtained from the ground location information of the mobile communication network,Social networking servicesIt is also used in games and other entertainment and security services.
Location-based services have an important commercial or administrative impact in that they link data with actual locations where actions and phenomena occur. It relies heavily on location-based services in the fields of banking, research, e-commerce, and even weapons systems.
Location services allow people or objects to be found, for example, where is the nearest ATM, manned or employee? In addition, luggage tracking and vehicle tracking are also included in the location information service. Coupons and advertisements can also be displayed based on the current location of the customer. It also includes personal weather services or location games.
Example of application that uses location information
Job information service
- ^ Quercia, Daniele; Lathia, Neal; Calabrese, Francesco; Di Lorenzo, Giusy; Crowcroft, Jon (2010). “Recommending Social Events from Mobile Phone Location Data”. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. Pp. 971. two:10.1109 / ICDM.2010.152. ISBN 978-1-4244-9131-5
- ^ "Foundations of Location Based Services", Stefan Steiniger, Moritz Neun and Alistair Edwardes,
- ^ "Permanent Reference Document SE.23: Location Based Services" Archived 2009-12-31 at the Wayback Machine.,
- ^ Shu Wang, Jungwon Min & Byung K. Yi. “Location Based Services for Mobiles: Technologies and Standards”. IEEE International Conference on Communication (ICC) 2008, Beijing, China .
- ^ B. Guo, S. Satake, M. Imai. Home-Explorer: Ontology-based Physical Artifact Search and Hidden Object Detection System Archived 2011-09-04 at the Wayback Machine.. Mobile Information Systems, Vol. 4 No.2 (2008), 81–103, IOS Press, 2008.
- ^ B. Guo; R. Fujimura; D. Zhang; M. Imai (2011). “Design-in-Play: Improving the Variability of Indoor Pervasive Games”. Multimedia Tools and Applications. two:10.1007 / s11042-010-0711-z.
- ^ Deuker, André (2008). “Del 11.2: Mobility and LBS”. FIDIS Deliverables 11 (2) .
- Augmented reality(WITH)
- IP Location Finder (English)