Workshop to learn the basics of programming using a photo robot
Self-driving car "Run, stop" Learn programming Oshu Space and Astronautical Museum
If you write the contents roughly
Teruki Sasakawa (10) = 4th grade Nanjo, who participated from Hanamaki City, studied with his father Yasutoshi (57).
The XNUMXth programming workshop of Oshu Space and Astronautical Museum "Mechanism of a car that moves by automatic driving" will be held on the XNUMXth, Mizusawa Hoshiga, Oshu City ... → Continue reading
Iwate Nichi-Nichi Shimbun
Thorough coverage of Iwate Prefecture South! We will deliver to a wide range of readers, from loose news closely related to the local area to topics for thinking about local issues.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The only city in Iwate prefectureHanamaki AirportWithTohoku ShinkansenShin Hanamaki Station,Tohoku Expressway,Tohoku Transit Expressway(Kamaishi Expressway) And other high-speed transportation networks are in place.
There are several theories about the place name "Hanamaki", which was called "Toyagasaki" in the Middle Ages..
- Because there was a ranch that produced a famous horse called "Hana no Maki"
- Kitakami RiverSwirled deep in the water, and in the spring the petals floated on the water to show a beautiful landscape.
- AinuLand opened downstream in "Pana"
- The rivers meet in the sense of "Hana Maki"deltaAbout Maki
- Great Heisei mergerThe population has exceeded 10, but is currently below 10.
Heisei 27CensusLooking at the population increase / decrease from the previous survey, the population decreased by 3.68% to 97,702, and the rate of increase / decrease was 33th among 8 municipalities in the prefecture.
|Hanamaki City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Hanamaki City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hanamaki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mountain:Mt. Hayachinesan, Komagashirayama
- River:Kitakami River, Toyosawa River,Sarugaishi River,Hikanuki River, Kuzumaru River
- dam:Toyozawa Dam, Kuzumaru Dam,Hayachine Dam,Tase dam
- Lake:Lake Toyosawa,Lake Tase,Hayachine Lake
- Waterfalls: Ozorano Falls, Taroshi Falls (icicleCan be seen)
The climate is coldPacific climateHas the characteristics ofKitakami BasinBecause it is inInland climateIt also has the characteristics of.From that terrain in the summerFern phenomenonIt has exceeded 30 degrees due to the influence ofExtremely hot dayIt may become.In winterRadiation coolingIs easy to work, and it may drop to nearly 20 degrees below zero.Even in recent years20062/4Has recorded -18.2 degrees.
- Daily maximum temperature (maximum value) 36.2 ℃ (August 2010, 8)
- Daily maximum temperature (minimum value) -4.8 ℃ (February 2010, 2)
- Daily minimum temperature (maximum value) 25.2 ℃ (September 2012, 9)
- Daily minimum temperature (minimum value) -18.2 ℃ (February 2006, 2)
|Climate of Hanamaki (2003-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||9.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||2.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−1.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−6.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−16.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||61.9|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodUntil the endMr. HikanukiWas home toTensho19 years(1591)ofOshuIn the same yearMr. NanbuIs a vassal ofHideai KitaChanged the name of "Toyagasaki" to "Hanamaki"Morioka DomainAs a fortress of southern border defenseHanamaki CastleStarted renovation of the castle and maintenance of the castle town,Hiranuki-WagaIt was established as a city by becoming the administrative center of the two counties.
Changes in administrative areas (after the enforcement of the municipal system)
- 1889(Meiji22 years)4/1
- Hanamaki Village, Nakakitamanchome Village, and Takagi Village merged,Hikanuki-gunHanamaki TownIs established.
- Satokawaguchi Village and Minamimanchome Village merged, Hienuki-gunHanamakikawaguchi TownIs established.
- Shioneko Village, Sotodai Village, and Nishi XNUMX-chome Village merged, Hienuki-gunNeko VillageIs established.
- Former Yumoto Village, Ohata Village, Taimura, Nukazuka Village, Wolfzawa Village, Kanaya Village, Ozegawa Village, Nagime Village, Kita Yuguchi Village, and Futababashi Village merged, Hienuki-gunYumoto VillageIs established.
- Former Yuguchi Village, Nabekura Village, Ueneko Village, Nakaneko Village, Lead Village, Toyosawa Village, Knee Stand Village, Shimoshizawa Village, Enmanji Village, Nishiharuyama Village merged, Hienuki-gunYuguchi VillageIs established.
- Former Yasawa Village, Takamatsu Village, Kota Village, Higashi XNUMX-chome Village, and a part of Takagi Village merged, Hienuki-gunYasawa VillageIs established.
- Higashimiyanome Village, Nishimiyanome Village, Kuzumura, Takimura, Kuri Village, Uchimura Uchimura, Shimomiyanome Village, Kita Iide Village, Kashiwaba Village merged, Hienuki-gunMiyanome VillageIs established.
- Naka Sasama Village, Minami Sasama Village, Kita Sasama Village, Yokoshida Village, Tochiuchi Village, Todoroki Village, and Shirihirakawa Village merged.Higashiwaga-gunSasama VillageIs established.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)3/29 --With Higashiwaga-gunNishiwaga-gunWith the merger of Sasama VillageWaga-gunBe a member.
- 1923(Taisho12 years)6/1 --Hanamakikawaguchi Town and Neko Village merge to form Hanamakikawaguchi Town.
- 1929(Showa4 years)4/10 --Hanamaki Town and Hanamaki Kawaguchi Town merge to form Hanamaki Town.
- 1954(Showa 29) April 4-Hanamaki Town, Yumoto Village, Yuguchi Village, Yasawa Village,Otamura, Miyanome Village merged to form (former) Hanamaki City.
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)10/1 - Kitakami CityIncorporated a part of (currently Narita, Hanamaki City).
- 1955(30)7/1 --Incorporated Sasama Village.
- 2006(Heisei18 years)1/1 -(Old) Hanamaki City,Hikanuki-gunIshidoriya Town,Osako Town,Waga-gunTowa TownMerged, newHanamakiBecomes
- For the history of the former three towns of Ishitoriya, Osako, and Towa, see the respective sections.
* The data on the right is for the former Hanamaki City before the merger.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First-third generation||Mitsuo Oishi||2006/2/5||2014/2/4|
|3-4 generations||Toichi Ueda||2014/2/5||Incumbent|
- General branch office (former government office)
- Osako General Branch
- Ishidoriya General Branch
- Towa General Branch
Sister cities/partner cities
- Hot springs(The United States of AmericaArkansas）
- Rutland(The United States of AmericaVermont）
- (オーストリアLower Austria）
- DalianXigang District(People's Republic of ChinaLiaoning）
- Hanamaki City2010(22) Friendship city tie-up
- Hanamaki Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Ishidoriya Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Osawa Onsen Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Ohasama Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Sasama Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Towa Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Hanamaki Onsen Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Miyanome Post Office
- Japan Post
- Japan Post
- Hanamaki Yokkamachi Post Office
- Hanamaki Suehirocho Post Office
- Hanamaki Sakura Post Office
- Hanamaki Nishi-Odori Post Office
- Hanamaki Fujisawacho Post Office
- Hanamaki Nimaibashi Post Office
- Koyamada Post Office
- Taniuchi Post Office
- Yaehata Post Office
- Yahata Post Office
- Kamegamori Post Office
- Island simple post office
- Yamanokami Post Office
- Ota Simple Post Office
- Hanamaki Matsuzonocho Simple Post Office
- Shidotaira Post Office
- Dai Onsen Simple Post Office
- Tase Post Office
- Kurasawa Post Office
- Ukita Post Office
- Nakanai Post Office
- Uchikawame Post Office
- Koshio Post Office
- Iwate Barber Beauty College
- Hanamaki College of Nursing
Junior high school
- Hanamaki City Hanamaki Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Hanamaki Kita Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Nanjo Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Miyanome Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Yazawa Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Yuguchi Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Yumoto Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Southwest Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Ishidoriya Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Osako Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Towa Junior High School
- Hanamaki City Hanamaki Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Wakaba Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Sakuradai Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Nanjo Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Ota Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Sasama Daiichi Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Sasama Daini Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Miyanome Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Yazawa Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Yuguchi Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Yumoto Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Ishitoriya Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Shinbori Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Yawata Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Yaehata Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Uchikawame Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Ohasama Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Kamigamori Elementary School
- Hanamaki City Towa Elementary School
- Iwate Prefectural Hanamaki Seifu Support School
Facilities other than school education
- Iwate Hair Designer Academy(Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational development school）
- National Hospital Organization Hanamaki Hospital
- The jurisdiction of the health center is the Chubu Health Center (Kajomachi, Hanamaki City).
- Long time agoIwate Medical UniversityThe attached Hanamaki Onsen Hospital was set up, but it was closed on March 2019, 3.
- Hanamaki Airport(Nickname: Iwate Hanamaki Airport)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Still more1972UntilHanamaki Electric Railway(CurrentlyIwate Prefecture Transportation)byOrbit line(Tram)・TrainThere was also a line.
- Central station: Hanamaki station
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation -In the cityHanamaki Sales OfficeIs installed.
- Osako area reservation shared bus
- Ishitoriya area reservation shared bus
- Towa area reservation shared bus
- Iwate Medical University Hospital User Liaison Bus
- Ihatov(Iwateken Kotsu)
- Kenji Liner(Iwateken Kotsu)
- Hiraizumi-Gekkei Valley-MatsushimaDirection(Iwate Kita Motor）
Highway national road
- E4 Tohoku Expressway: (38-1) Hanamaki Minami IC - (38-2) Hanamaki JCT - (39) Hanamaki IC
- E46 Kamaishi Expressway: (38-2) Hanamaki JCT-(1) Hanamaki Airport IC - Hanamaki Airport Main Line Toll Office - (2) Towa IC
General national road
Main local road
- Iwate Prefectural Road / Akita Prefectural Road No. 12 Hanamaki Large Curve
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 13 Morioka Waga Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 25 Shiwae Connection Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 27 Esashi Towa Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 28 Hanamaki Kitakami Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 37 Hanamaki Hiraizumi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 39 Kitakami Towa Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 43 Morioka Osako Towa Line
General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 102 Ishitoriya Osako Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 103 Hanamaki Waga Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 109 Ishitoriya Hanamaki Onsen Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 117 Ishitoriya Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 178 Shimomiya Mortase Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 198 Shiwaishi Toriya Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 213 Hanamaki Airport Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 214 Haguro-do Futababashi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 222 Tsuchizawa Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 224 Yaehata Oyamada Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 234 Hanamaki Shizukuishi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 245 Minami Sasama Kurosawajiri Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 252 Shimizunomura Sakino Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 265 Nakadera Hayashi Inubuchi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 284 Hanamaki Tase Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 285 Morioka Ishitoriya Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 286 Towa Hanamaki Onsen Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 294 Higashimiya Nome Futaba Bridge Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 296 Hanamaki Airport Inter Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 297 Hanamaki Stop Hanamaki Onsenkyo Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 298 Mountain Shinsai Miyano Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 299 Hanamaki Minami Inter Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 501 Kitakami Hanamaki Onsen Bicycle Path Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No.503 Tono Towa Bicycle Road Line
- Ishidoriya: Route 4
- Tow: Prefectural road 39
- Hayachine: The registered route is prefectural road 43, but it can also be accessed from prefectural road 25.
- Hanamaki Southwest: Prefectural road 13
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Hanamaki Castlesite
- Concentric house
- Hanamaki Onsen Village - Hanamaki Onsen,Stand hot spring, Shin Yumoto Onsen, Kanaya Onsen
- Towa Onsen
- Kiyomizu Temple --One of Japan's three Shimizu
- Hanamaki History and Folklore Museum
- Takamura Sanso
- Takamura Memorial Hall
- "Rain Nemo Makes"Poetry monument
- Kenji MiyazawaMemorial Hall, Ihatov Hall, Yamanekoken
- Kenji Miyazawa Dowa Village
- Hanamaki Regional Park
- Mikumano Shrine
- Yorozutetsugoro Memorial Museum
- Southern part (former Ohara family, Ito family)
- Tannaisan Shrine
- Hometown History Museum
- Wreath bank flower iris community
- Kabuchi Falls
Festivals and events
- Hayachine Kagura(UNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritage）
- Hanamaki Festival(92nd Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Ishitoriya Festival (9/8-9/9-9/10）
- Kenji Birthday Festival (8/27 Kenji Miyazawa Ofbirthday）
- Kenji Festival (9/21 Kenji Miyazawa OfDeath day）
- Wanko soba All Japan Championship (2/11）
- Bishamon Festival (Bisamon Festival)9/19）
- Somin Festival
- Koshio Shrine Somin Matsuri (January 1)
- Koshoji TempleFive Great Somin Festival (January 1th and 14th)
- Hayachine Shrine Somin Matsuri (March 3)
- Mantetsu Goro Festival (5/1 Mantetsu Goro's death anniversary)
- Ayame Festival
- Lake festival
- Tsuchizawa Tanabata Festival
- Tsuchizawa Festival
- Industrial festival
- Donto Festival
- Ishitoriya Dream Festival (8/13)
- Osako Andon Festival (8/14-16 Day）
- Ohasama Wine Festival (9/17）
Movie / drama stage
- Return to the truck guy, Ichibanseikita Toei(1978)- Hanamaki Onsen,National Route 4, Former Hanamaki apple garden, location in urban areas, etc.
- Principal Yuri, run!
- Camouflaged adultery-Location at JR Shin-Hanamaki Station, Kenji Miyazawa Memorial Hall, Wanko Soba Kajiya
- Stella Migo Iwate Hanamaki - FutsalClub team. From 2007-08 season to 2011-12 seasonJapan Futsal LeagueParticipated in (F League).
- Akiko Abe - Novelist
- Senichi Abe --Politician and former governor of Iwate Prefecture
- Koi Ikeno --Cartoonist (old)Ishidoriya TownOrigin / resident)
- Masanori Ito --Music critic
- Koichi Uchimura - photographer
- El Samurai -Professional wrestler
- Oishi Sk --Social entrepreneur (formerlyHachimanFrom)
- Manami Okada --Food education instructor
- Okayama Fui --Singer / Syuhitu / Editor
- Odashima lone boat --Singer / educator / calligrapher
- Sachiko Kashiwaba --Fairy tale writer
- Hiroki Kamiyama --IBC Iwate Broadcasting Announcer
- Shunkichi Kikuchi --News photographer
- Eiji Kidoguchi --Politician / Member of the House of Councilors
- Kozo Sato -YuanAdmiral Navy·secondSpecial fleetCommander
- Shosuke Sato --AgronomistHokkaido Imperial UniversityFirst president
- Shuetsu Sato --Guards, font "Shuetsu bodyKnown for the idea of
- Ryubun Sato - NHKannouncer
- Togo Sawaki - Novelist
- Teiji Yamura --Businessmen, politicians, educators
- Yoshichika Shima --Agronomist, 6th President of Hokkaido University
- Seikô Shimura - Film director
- Eiki Takahashi - Racewalkplayer.Japan Championships in Athletics 20 km Racewalking3 consecutive victories
- Keizo Takahashi --Japan's first free announcer
- Teruji Nishifumi --Former sumo wrestler, former 11th and 13th generationHokomaMaster, teenagerFlower basketmaster
- Yoshitoshi Nagasawa - Comedian(Maximum Parsum）
- Hiromi Nambu -Free announcer
- Goro Nishikizuka --Former sumo wrestler
- Natsuko Nisshoku - Singer-songwriter
- Nitobe Tsutou --Morioka Domain Chief, Towada City Development
- Kazuhiro Hatakeyama - Pro baseball player(Tokyo Yakult Swallows)
- Kazuto Hiraga - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン(NSP）
- Hirasawa Byozan - artist,Ainu genreKnown for drawing
- Ryunosuke Matsumura -Actor
- Matsumoto completed - Western painter
- Takashi Miki - Nippon SteelFormer president
- Three-pronged --Comedian (former)Jordans）
- Kenji Miyazawa --Poet and fairy tale writer
- Fujio Motoo --Table tennis player
- Shoji Matsumoto --Law scholarSapporo Gakuin UniversityHonorary professor
- Shigeo Yaegashi - Japan Soccer Hall of Fame
- Takeshi Yaegashi - Amateur boxingplayer
- Daihachi Yotsuguruma --Former sumo wrestler
- Wanrogoro -Western painter
- LOVE YOURS --I was based in HanamakiLocal idol
- Masateru Wakanoumi --Former sumo wrestler
- Hideo Fujiwara - Professional wrestler(OldOsako TownFrom)
- "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3 Iwate Prefecture" Kadokawa Shoten, 1985.ISBN 4-04-001030-2.
- Iwate Broadcasting "New Edition Iwate Encyclopedia" Iwate Broadcasting Co., Ltd., 1988-10-115.
- ^ (Iwate Prefectural Office) Life culture of Iwate Origin of place name
- ^ "Hanamaki 2003-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2014/7/26Browse.
- ^ "Health Center Jurisdiction Information Iwate Prefecture". Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Iwate Medical University Hanamaki Onsen Hospital March 31, 2019, viewed September 3, 31
- ^ "Sendai Airport ⇔ Matsushima ⇔ Hiraizumi ⇔ Hanamaki (with guide)". Iwate Kita Motor (September 2019, 7). 2019/9/23Browse.