Photo Exhibition looking back on the battle of Tokushima Vortis this season = Awaodori Kaikan in Tokushima City
Vortis's famous scene introduction J1 return and J2 first V commemorative photo exhibition Awaodori Kaikan
If you write the contents roughly
Koichiro Higashine, a 27-year-old office worker from Tokushima City, said, "I remember the fierce battle.
Tokushima Vortis's return to soccer J1 and J2's first victory, a photo exhibition looking back on this season's battle (mainly Tokushima Shimbun, etc ... → Continue reading
Disseminate news, topics, sports, etc. in Tokushima Prefecture
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokushima City's brand statement isTokushima, the city of water.
Tokushima CityEdo PeriodToTokushima Domain Ofcastle townFlourish asBakumatsuToblueWith the development of industry, it has become a castle town with the top 10 population in the country. It is the political, economic and cultural center of Tokushima prefecture and has been around since ancient times.KinkiEven now, I have a deep connection withKobe Awaji Naruto Expressway,Kansai region Oftv set,radioThrough this, human, physical and economic exchanges are flourishing. Geographically "Shikoku SaburoCalled "Yoshinogawa OfEstuaryLocated inKii ChannelFacing.
Every JuneObonOf our city held during the periodAwa dance(Tokushima City Awaodori) Is a famous Japanese artist with a history of about 400 years since the Edo period.traditional cultureAbout 4 million tourists from Japan and abroad visit during the four days of the Awa Odori period..
Located at the mouth of the Yoshino River,deltaIt is a city that has developed above. There are 138 rivers in the city. Most of our cityTokushima PlainIt is located in the center and is flat, but almost in the center is the symbol of the city.MeishanIt rises and creates a scenic landscape. The southern part is a mountainous area with forests.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to Tokushima City, the north, south, east and west ends are located at the following positions, and the length of east and west is 19.33.kmThe north-south length is 19.44km.
- to East Malaysia : Yuto,Okishu districtThere isKii ChannelTo face.
- West : Sako,Kamona districtThere isAyu RiverTouch.
- south : Higashi Tomita,Nishitomida,Showa,XNUMX districtThere isSonosegawaTouch.
- North : Yukita,Kamo districtThere isYoshinogawaTouch.
Furthermore, beyond each river, there are the following districts.
- West or north of the Akui River:Immovable(It is sandwiched between the Yoshino River.),Kokufu,Kitainoue,Minami Inoue district
- South of Sonose River:Tsuda(Faces the Kii Channel.),Katsura,Takara district
- North of Yoshino River:Kawauchi,Ojin district
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Itano-gun : Aizumi Town,Kitajima Town,Matsushige Town
- Katsuura-gun : Katsuura Town
- Meishi-gun : Ishii Town,Kamiyama Town
- Meito-gun : Sanagawauchi Village
|Nakatsumineyama||773m||Highest in the city|
|Nishiryuozan||495m||In YamauchiTokushima Prefectural Kamiyama Forest ParkThere is|
|Higashiryuozan||408m||Located in the eastern part of Mt. Nishiryuozan|
|Bentenyama||6.1m||As a mountain of natureJapanLow|
|Hiraishiyama||648m||With our cityKatsuura-gunKatsuura TownMountain located on the border of|
|Furutayama||660m||With our cityMeito-gunSanagawauchi VillageMountain located on the border of|
|Fudeyama||346m||Our city and Myodo-gunSanagawauchi VillageMountain located on the border of|
|Mount Hibine||191m||With our cityKomatsushimaMountain located on the border of|
|Tsudayama||77m||Awa Tanuki BattleLand of connection|
|Kinobeyama||212m||Yoshitsune MinamotoLand of connection|
|Tatsugayama||197m||Former Myodo-gunKofu TownとMeishi-gunNyuta VillageMountain located on the border of|
|Mukoterayama||190m||In YamauchiTokushima Cultural Forest General ParkThere is|
- Pass- Jizogoe,Azurietsu,Auntarao Pass
- Pond- Tongue wash pond
- Waterfall- Hata Gotaki,Kenji Waterfall,Shichikama,Narutaki,Shiraito Falls
- Island- Gourd island,Marinepia Okishu
- Sea - Komatsu coast,Okishu coast,Okamiko Beach
Urban areaSeto Inland Sea climateAnd Nankai typePacific climateIt is located just on the border of. It may be classified as a South Sea-type Pacific climate because it is greatly affected by moist air currents over the South Sea. However, the Seto Inland Sea climate is clear in terms of the number of days of precipitation and annual rainfall.West JapanUnusualrainy seasonThan autumn raintyphoonAtPrecipitation amountIt is an area with many.
In the year of the rainy season and the year when there is no typhoon, the amount of precipitation is low as in other areas inside the Seto Inland Sea. However, when rainfall is concentrated due to typhoons, especially from summer to autumn, the Nankai typePacific climateIt is not uncommon to record precipitation that is almost the same as in other areas, and precipitation varies greatly from year to year.
TypicalOceanic climateWarm throughout the year and rainFrostAnd winter days (minimum daytemperatureLess than 0 ℃Day) is extremely rare, and the average minimum temperature in winter isShikokuIt is the highest among the prefectural capitals of the four prefectures.
|Climate of Tokushima City (1980-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||22.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||2.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||38.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||157.5||150.2||171.2||192.9||196.8||157.9||195.2||230.4||159.9||166.7||150.8||163.3||2,092.9|
|Source 1: Japan Meteorological Agency [Statistics 2]|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency [Statistics 3]|
|Population distribution by age in Tokushima City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tokushima City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tokushima City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The population is about 25, which is the smallest among the prefectural capitals of Shikoku,Tokushima metropolitan areaHas a population of 68 (second in Shikoku),Matsuyama metropolitan areaIs about the same scale as[Annotation 1].
Change of city limits
- 1889(Meiji22 years)10/1 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Tokushima-cho, Myodo-gun, Tokushima-cho, Fukushima-cho, Nakadori-cho, Torimachi, Uchiyo-cho, Yahyakuya-cho, Kamiya-cho, Nishiyoko-cho, Terashima-cho, Dekishima-cho, Fukushima-honcho, Fukushima-cho, Fukushima-go Town, carpenter island village, Ataka village, Sumiyoshi island village, assistant town, Maekawa village, Shimo assistant village, Tsunemi island village, assistant Nishi town, Higashishin town, Nishishin town, Tomita town, Okeya town, Shinyo town, Funaba town, Ryoya Tokushima City was established with the towns, antique towns, carpentry towns, Kitayamaji towns, temple towns, Tomitaura towns, Nikenya towns, Sako villages, Sako towns, and Minamisako villages as the city limits.
- 1926(Taisho15 years)4/1 - Meito-gunSaizu Village,Okisu VillageIncorporated.
- 1928(Showa3 years)10/1 --By changing boundariesItano-gunKawauchi VillagePart of (Large printKanazawa, Mukaibetsugu) was incorporated.
- 1951(26)4/1 --Katsuura-gunTara Village,Shokkei VillageIncorporated.
- 1966(41)10/1 --Itano-gunOgami VillageIncorporated.
- 1967(Showa 42) January 1-Myodo-gunKofu TownIncorporated.
Until the Edo period
- 1585(Tensho13 years)- Toyotomi AdministrationBelowHachisuka Housekeeping AwakuniSealed inTokushima Castleとcastle townWill be the cornerstone of today's Tokushima.
Before this, "Tokushima Castle #History / HistorySee.
From the Meiji Restoration to World War II
- 1871(Meiji 4 Year）8/29(July 7th of the lunar calendar)- Abandoned DomainでTokushima OfPrefectural office locationBecomesFor the transition of prefecture names and prefecture areas, see "Tokushima #HistorySee.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)5 --New construction of the city hall (current north side of the court).
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)10/9 --To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the opening of the cityCity emblemEnactment (out of more than 40 designs recruited from the general publicHigashishinmachiThe work created by Yujiro Hanma of Yujiro Hanma, which was the emblem of the Tokushima domain and was made into a circle by arranging the letters of the city under the child-bearing muscle, was enacted as a city emblem at the city council on October 10).
- 1912(TaishoFirst year)9/22 --3000 houses were flooded by the storm.
- 1913(Taisho 2)4 - Wenceslau de Moraes, Lived in Tokushima (1929Death).
- 1922(Taisho 11)
- 1926(Taisho 15)9 - Water supplyWater supply started.
- 1928(Showa3 years)12 - Yoshinogawa BridgeOpening.
- 1929 year (Showa 4 year)3 --Municipal bus founded.
- 1933(Showa 8) April --Moved to the current location of the city hall.
- 1939(Showa 13) March --City planning street business begins.
- 1945(20)7/4 - Tokushima air raid.. Early dawn,U.S. ArmyB-29 bomber62% of the city (at that time) was destroyed by the attack, and more than 1,000 people were killed and more than 2,000 were seriously or slightly injured. Washinomon burned down.
After World War II (late Showa period)
- 1946(21)11 --City war disaster reconstruction city planning business design approval.
- 1947(Showa 22) April-The mayor was born by the first public election system.
- 1948(23)6 ――The fire department will be set up and the regular fire department will be the fire department.
- 1953(Showa 28) June- 8th National Sports FestivalHeld in 4 prefectures in Shikoku.
- 1958(Showa 33) March-Tokushima Industrial Science Expo held.
- 1962(Showa 37) April-Central sewage treatment plant begins sewage treatment. Opened Tokushima Municipal High School.
- 1963(Showa 38) April-Tokushima City Cultural Center newly built and opened.
- 1964(39) January --- 1 cities and 4 towns and villages centered on our city "New industrial cityIs specified in.
- September --Municipal hospital relocated to the current location and newly built.
- 1967(Showa 42) April-The city flowers are "Cherry blossomIs decided.
- 1968(43) October --Citizen's Charter established.
- 1969(Showa 44) June- PortugalLeiria CityAnd sister city tie-up.
- 1971(Showa 46) June- Yoshino River BridgeOpening.
- 1973(Showa 48) July 2- Tokushima City Central Wholesale MarketWill open.
- 1976(Showa 51) July 8- Tokushima City Athletics StadiumBut,MinamidamiyaTo open in.
- 1978(Showa 53) July 9- Tokushima City GymnasiumIs completed.
- August 6- Tokushima City Sports CenterIs completed.
- November 11-"Tokushima City Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Exhibition" opens. After that, it will end on November 15th.
- May-Municipal Library and Central Public Hall relocated.
- October-NewTokushima City Funeral Hallcarry out.
- 1982(57) August-Obihiro City and industrial culture sister city tie-up.
- February-The new city hall is open.
- September-Citizen's tree "HoltonokiTo decide.
- 1986(61) March --The South Building of the new city hall is completed.
- August --The Shinmachi Riverside Park is completed.
- September 9-Reconstruction of Washinomon in Tokushima Central Park.
- October-Ceremony held to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.
- 1990(2) June- Cultural Forest Comprehensive ParkIs open.
- 1992(4) June- Tokushima Castle MuseumOpened.
- 1994(6) March --Awa Historical Park (ancient eup) is completed.
- August 4- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Kita High SchoolOpened.
- 4 month - Tokushima ZooIs open.
- 4 month - Akashi Kaikyo BridgeOpened. To KeihanshinExpress BusRoute opened. At the same time, connecting Tokushima Port with Kobe and OsakaCar ferryIs completely abolished.
- November-The Archaeological Museum opens.
- October --The Tokushima City Employee Mutual Aid Association's back-office case occurs, and 10 employees, the worst in the city administration, are punished.
- 1/6 --The Tokushima City Election Commission said, "Yoshino River movable weirCall for the enactment of a referendum ordinance asking the pros and cons of the construction planDirect billingConfirm the number of valid signatures[Annotation 4].
- 2/8 --Tokushima City Council rejects "Draft referendum ordinance asking for approval or disapproval of Yoshinogawa movable weir construction plan" at plenary session[Annotation 5].
- April --Started sewage treatment at the northern sewage treatment plant.
- 8 month - Awa Odori KaikanOpened.
- December --Tokushima City Referendum Ordinance asking for approval or disapproval of the Yoshinogawa movable weir construction plan[Annotation 6]Is passed.
- 2000(12)1/23 --To ask the pros and cons of the Yoshinogawa movable weir construction planReferendumIs carried out, and there are many oppositions.For more information,Yoshino River No. XNUMX WeirSee[Annotation 7].
- April --The Tengukyu Museum opens.Tokushima Botanical GardenIs open.
- July-Enforcement of ordinance on littering and prevention of dog droppings.
- August 8-Basic Resident Register network system is in operation.
- September 9-Tokushima feudal lord Hachisuka family graveyard designated as a national historic site.
- 1 month - Tokushima Citizen Vitality Development CenterIs open.
- 3 month - Solar powerIntroduced the system.
- July --Introduced a reserved seat system with two copies replaced at the Awa Odori paid performance hall.
- 10/20 - Typhoon 23The Sonose River in the city was flooded by heavy rain, and two people died.In addition, about 530 households, mainly in Kamihachimancho, were flooded on the floor.
- November-City Hall Main Government BuildingISO14001Obtained certification.
- 2006(18) --"Tokushima-themed"Baltic paradise』(Ken MatsudairaStarring) and "Meishan"(authorMasashi Sada) Will be made into a movie, and related events will be held in various parts of the city.
- NHKContinuous tv novel"Well turtle"broadcast.
- August 2- Tokushima River City, Jusco Tokushima store closed. A major supermarket disappears from the city.
- August 3- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Technical High School,Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Higashi Technical High SchoolIs closed.
- August 4- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Science and Technology High SchoolOpened.
- April-The 10st "Machi ★ Asobi"ButMeishanMountain peakShinmachi districtHeld at the venue.
- December-The screening of the release movie is discontinued at Cinearte. The movie theater disappears from the city.
- April 4-"Tokushima LED "Art Festival 2010" opens. After that, it will end on April 4th.
- September-Declaration of the central city of the eastern Tokushima area settled independence zone.
- November 11-"Tokushima Ingredients Fair 20" opens. After that, it will end on November 2010st.
- August 4- Tokushima Prefectural General Nursing School AkuichoOpened in.
- October - "Gourd island・ Announcement of "River Station Network Concept".
- August 10- Tokushima City Transportation BureauBus route has been reorganized. The eastern, southern, and Kawauchi circulation lines are open.
- November-in the neighboring townAizumi TownToYoume Town TokushimaIs open.Sogo Tokushima storeBecame the largest commercial facility in the prefecture.
- August 3- HigashishinmachiIn the shopping district "ufotable CINEMAIs open. The permanent movie theater is back in the city.
- 4 month - Tokushima City Library Tokushima StationpreviousAmico BuildingRelocated to open. The number of books in the library has doubled from the previous library.
- August 4- Awa Shirasagi OhashiOpened. The longest in ShikokuRiverOn the bridge. ThisTokushima outer ring roadThe eastern half of the city is provisionally opened.
- September-9thNational Cultural Festival(Dancing National Cultural Festival) is held mainly at venues in the city.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)
- Mayor:Sawako Naito(August 2020, 4, 18th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1||Inoue Takashi||1889(22th year of Meiji)11/11||1890(23th year of Meiji)6/3|
|2||Hiroori Sakabe||1890 (23th year of Meiji)6/17||1896(29th year of Meiji)6/12|
|3||Shozo Hotomi||1896 (29th year of Meiji)6/29||1897(30th year of Meiji)11/2|
|4||Yukio Takai||1898(31th year of Meiji)1/31||1902(35th year of Meiji)10/27|
|5||Inohei Kuwamura||1902 (35th year of Meiji)12/1||1906(39th year of Meiji)8/31|
|6-9||Shuntaro Ichisaka||1907(40th year of Meiji)4/13||1922(Taisho11 years)2/3|
|10||Shoichi Takeichi||1922 (Taisho 11th year)4/18||1925(Taisho 14)11/14|
|11||Inohachi Yano||1926(Taisho 15)6/9||1927(Showa2 years)5/5|
|12||Kikutaro Hashimoto||1927 year (Showa 2 year)5/19||1931(6)5/18|
|13||Seigoro Sakamoto||1931 year (Showa 6 year)6/5||1933(8)9/6|
|14||Naohei Fujioka||1933 year (Showa 8 year)9/7||1937(Showa 12) January 9|
|15||Ryuji Kudo||1937 year (Showa 12 year)12/6||1941(16)12/1|
|17||Bunpei Yoshizumi||1945 year (Showa 20 year)5/8||1946(Showa 21) January 11|
|19||Kikutaro Hara||1948 year (Showa 23 year)8/27||1951(26)3/30|
|20-21||Shinkuro Nagao||1951 year (Showa 26 year)4/24||1959(34)5/1|
|22-23||Kotaro Toyoda||1959 year (Showa 34 year)5/2||1967(Showa 42) January 5|
|24-25||Kazuo Takeichi||March 1967, 42 (Showa 5)||1973(48)1/31|
|26-28||Junzo Yamamoto||1973 year (Showa 48 year)3/4||1985(60)3/3|
|29-30||Toshiji Miki||March 1985, 60 (Showa 3)||1993(Heisei5 years) April 3|
|31-33||Masakatsu Koike||1993 year (Heisei 5 year) 3 month 4 day||2004(16)3/5|
|34-36||Hideki Hara||2004 year (Heisei 16 year)4/18||2016(28)4/17|
|37||Akiyoshi Endo||2016 year (Heisei 28 year) 4 month 18 day||2020(2nd year of Reiwa) May 4|||
|38||Sawako Naito||January 2020, 2 (4nd year of Reiwa)||Incumbent|
- Tokushima constituency (Tokushima city, Tokushima cityMeito-gun)
- Constant: 10
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 17) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Hiroshi Fukuyama||Tokushima Prefectural AssemblyLDP|
|Yuki Oka||Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Masahiko Shono||New wind Tokushima||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Ryuji Ikawa||Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kazuhito Sumi||Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kyoko Tojo||Female Mirai||OppositionIndependent|
|Kazuya Kajiwara||KomeitoPrefectural assembly|
|Hiroshi Furukawa||Komeito Prefectural Assembly|
|Hiroshi Kita||Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Yutaka Yamada||Japan Communist Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general electionreference)
|Constituency name||Representative name||Political party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tokushima 1st district(Tokushima City,Komatsushima,Anan City,Katsuura-gun,Meito-gun,Meishi-gun,Naga-gun,Kaifu-gun）||Masazumi Gotoda||LDP||7||Constituency|
- Tokushima City Hall(Saiwaicho）
- Planning and Policy Bureau
- General Affairs Department
- Finance Department
- Civil Environment Department
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Economic Department
- Urban Development Department
- Civil engineering department
- Crisis manager
- Fire department
- Accounts Division
- Traffic bureau
- Hospital bureau
- Board of education
- Educational institution
- Election Management Committee
- Audit Committee
- Agricultural committee
- Tokushima City Council Secretariat
- Tokushima Prefectural Office(Bandai Town）
- Tokushima Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters (Bandai Town）
- Tokushima Joint Government Building(Shinkuracho）
Union of Kansai Governments
- Wide Area Medical Bureau
- Tokushima District Court
- Tokushima Family Court
- Tokushima Summary Court
National Police Agency
- Shikoku Police Bureau Tokushima Prefecture Information and Communication Department
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Shikoku Administrative Evaluation Branch Tokushima Administrative Oversight Administrative Counseling Center
Ministry of Justice
- Tokushima Legal Affairs Bureau
- Tokushima Prison
- Tokushima Boys' Identification Center
- Tokushima Conservation Observatory
- Tokushima District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Tokushima District Public Prosecutors Office
Ministry of Finance
- Shikoku Finance Bureau Tokushima Finance Office
National Tax Agency
- Takamatsu National Tax Bureau Tokushima Tax Office
Ministry of Agriculture
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration Bureau Tokushima Prefecture Base
- Shikoku Forest Management Bureau Tokushima Forest Management Office
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Shikoku Welfare Bureau Tokushima Office
- Tokushima Labor Bureau
- Tokushima Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Tokushima Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Shikoku Regional Development Bureau Tokushima River National Highway Office
- Shikoku Transport Bureau Tokushima Transport Branch
Japanese Meteorological Agency
- Tokushima Local Meteorological Observatory
Ministry of Defense
- SDF Tokushima Regional Cooperation Headquarters
Police and fire departments
- Tokushima Prefectural Police(Headquarters:Bandai Town）
- Tokushima Central Police Station(Tokushima Town): Eastern Tokushima City andSanagawauchi VillageJurisdiction.
- Tokushima Meinishi Police Station(Shomachi): Jurisdiction over the western part of Tokushima City.
- Tokushima Itano Police Station(Itano-gunKitajima Town): In Tokushima cityKawauchi district,Ojin districtJurisdiction.
Sister cities/partner cities
- Sendai Tanabata Festival(August 8-6 every year)Awa Dance Festival in Tokushima CityExchanges (August 8th to 12th every year) are held[PR 2][PR 3].
- 1977(52) July 7 The tourism associations of both cities form a partnership with the Tourism Sisters Association[PR 4].. Concluded an industrial and cultural sister city tie-up in 100, marking the 1982th anniversary of the opening of Obihiro.[PR 4].
- An agricultural trainee dispatched from Tokushima to the United States with a host family who is still staying in Saginaw after returning to Japan.CorrespondenceIt was the machine edge that continued[PR 5].. A friend of this host family became Mayor of Saginaw, and the sister city tie-up took shape.[PR 5].. Voted by Saginaw City Council on October 1961, 10, approved by Tokushima City Council on December 2.. In June 1971, a Japanese garden (Saginaw Tokushima Friendship Garden) was opened in Saginaw City, and in May 6, a tea room "Awa Sagi Noan" was opened in Saginaw Tokushima Friendship Garden.[PR 6][PR 7][PR 8].
- Diplomat and writer who died in Tokushima City in 1929Wenceslau de MoraesEdge[PR 5].. Leiria is the hometown of Moraes[PR 5].. Mediated by Armando Martins Janeira, the Portuguese ambassador to Japan who conducted research and recognition of Moraes[PR 5][PR 9][PR 10].. On September 1969, 9, the Leiria City Council voted for a sister city tie-up with the help of the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.[PR 10].. Tokushima City receives certificate from Leiria on September 9th, approved by Tokushima City Council on October 15th[PR 5].. In Tokushima cityLeiria Boulevard, Portugal(Named in 2006), but Leiria has Tokushima-dori.
- Dandong City(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- In Tokushima City, which sought a friendship city tie-up with Pacific Rim cities such as China, the Chinese Embassy in Japan andJapan-China Friendship Association[PR 5]Recommended by. In 1987, the mayor and people involved in culture, education, medical care, and economics visited Dandong and deepened exchanges thereafter... March 1991, 3 Tokushima City Council voted[PR 5].
Our city is the only prefectural capital in ShikokuGreat Heisei mergerHowever, Tokushima Prefecture and others have a merger plan, and the report of the Tokushima Prefecture Municipal Merger Promotion Council[PR 11]Has shown two plans for the merger concept including our city.
The first draft framework isKomatsushima,Katsuura Town,Kamikatsu Town,Sanagawauchi Village,Meishi-gunandItano-gunThe population of this framework is about 45 (the second largest in Shikoku). The other draft framework excludes Itano-gun from the first draft framework, and the population in this framework is about 2 (third in Shikoku).
In addition, our city is "the 4th Tokushima-shi comprehensive plan[PR 12]”, Etc., showing a positive attitude toward the merger, aiming to become a core city with a scale of 40 people.I have to. However, the surrounding municipalities are not in lineSince there are many issues in the merger, the city called on the surrounding municipalities to "Tokushima eastern regional mayor village mayor social gathering".[PR 13]We are trying to gain a foothold for future mergers by discussing common administrative issues and regional ideals.
2010(22), it was announced that the city will soon declare a central city by forming a settlement independence zone in which all the municipalities participating in the eastern regional municipalities social gathering participated.
In 2015 (Heisei 27), Tokushima City abandoned the plan to merge with neighboring Komatsushima City to become a core city with a scale of 40 people, and only Tokushima CityCore cityThe plan was changed to the policy aiming at. This is because the city's population, which used to be 30 or more, has been reduced to 20 or more as a condition for becoming a core city.(Currently, the population of Tokushima City is about 25).
Edo PeriodThanAwakuni/ It is the economic center of Tokushima prefecture andShikokuButPrefectural office location OfTakamatsu,Matsuyama City,KochiIt occupies an important position along with. From the Edo periodMeiji EraUntilblueIt prospered greatly as a distribution center for timber and timber, and was one of the leading commercial cities in Japan. Osaka etc. from ancient timesKansai regionKnown for its deep connection withAkashi Kaikyo BridgeIt has become even more prominent after the opening of.
After the Taisho era, it was forced to stagnate temporarily due to the decline of the indigo industry, but the establishment of a financial institution capitalized by the wealth accumulated by indigo merchants over many years,spinning,Papermaking,electricityThe development of modern industries such as these was seen, and the foundation of the current economy was laid.
Pacific War OfTokushima air raidThe city became scorched earth due to this, but it was quickly reconstructed after the war, and during the period of high economic growthNew industrial cityReceived the designation ofChemical industryAs the attraction of factories progressed, the traditional industries such as the lumber industry and the wood industry also developed.1998Before and after the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in 10, the location of the distribution industry and the manufacturing industry centered on Kansai-affiliated companies advanced.
Annual product salesIs the 4th largest municipality in Shikoku after Takamatsu, Matsuyama, and Kochi City, and the 6th largest annual shipment value of manufactured goods (1st among the prefectural capitals) (2007).
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Yoshinogawa,Katsuura RiverBasinTokushima PlainIs blessed with fertile farmland and has been active in agriculture since ancient times. In the Edo period, it became a production center for commercial crops such as indigo.Tokushima DomainBrought a lot of wealth to. Indigo still in rural areasWarehouseThe remains of that time are left behind. After the Meiji era, Aihata changed to paddy fields and mulberry fields after the abolition of indigo, but after the war, suburban agriculture for the Kansai region developed.cauliflowerAnd springcarrotSome items have the largest shipment volume in Japan. In the mountainous areas centered on the southern regionSudachi,StrawberryProduction is also active.
- The amount of agricultural output is about 140 billion yen (18), which is the largest among the municipalities in Shikoku, accounting for 1% of the total Tokushima prefecture. Vegetables (76 billion yen) are the most common, followed by rice (16 billion yen) and potatoes (14 billion yen).
- Okishu districtThe green onions produced in Japan are branded as "Yuto Negi".
- Main agricultural products and production areas
Agricultural products Production area cauliflower Kawauchi Shiitake mushroom Katsura,Kamihachiman sweet potato Kawauchi Leek Okinosu,Kamona Spinach Kitainoue,Kokufu carrot Ogami,Kamona Lotus root Kawauchi Sudachi,Strawberry Takara,Katsura Orange Takara
- The southwestern part of the cityShikoku MountainsAndCedar,CypressIt is blessed with forest resources such as. The feature is that more than 90% of them are privately owned forests.[PR 14]The cut wood was once transported using rivers, stored in rivers in urban areas, and then actively used as a material for woodworking products, which are a special product.
- Fishing industry
- In the cityKawauchi district,Tsuda district,Yudong districtEtc.Kii ChannelOn the coastFishing portIs scattered around, and fishing is mainly carried out in the coastal fishery. Tokushima prefecturelocal cuisineBoze no sugata sushiUsed forIbodaiAnd shipped to KeihanshinSpiderEtc. are landed.
- In addition,YoshinogawaOf the estuaryBrackish waterHas good water quality.Glass eel,ShijimiIn addition to being caught, streaksAonori (dried green seaweed) OfAquacultureIs thriving. Glass eel fishing takes place on winter nights, The scenery where the fishing fire illuminates the river surface is beautiful,Tokushima Citizen's HeritageIs specified in.Ayu River,Katsuura RiverThen.SweetfishFishing is thriving.
Manufactured product shipment value is 4,998 billion yen[Statistics 4](Excluding establishments with 3 or less employees) accounts for about one-third of the total Tokushima prefecture. It has been on the rise in recent years.
The ratio of the chemical industry is high, and the shipment value of manufactured products accounts for 68% (3,395 billion yen) of the total, and is steadily increasing. this is,Kawauchi districtHas a Tokushima factory inOtsuka PharmaceuticalIt depends largely on major companies such as. On the other hand, the machine industry andWoodworkingIn many other fields, the number continues to decline.Heavy chemical industryIs about 73%.
The number of employees is 11740[Statistics 4](Same as above), which is also the largest in the chemical industry, accounting for about 30% (3480 people). The heavy chemical industry accounts for 56%. On the other hand, the number of business establishments (462)[Statistics 4]The largest number in the same category is about 18% (82) in the food industry and about 17% (75) in the furniture and ornaments industry, and only 20 in chemistry. Heavy chemistry also accounts for 28% (130 houses).
The timber industry has been a typical industry since ancient times.Tsuda district(Detailed in) andWoodworking(Furniture, wood products, ornaments,Yudong district(Detailed in).TsudakaiganchoIt is inTokushima Prefecture Timber ComplexBoasts one of the largest timber estates in Japan,Karaki Buddhist altar(Tokushima Buddhist altar), Tokushima Prefecture has the largest share in Japan. WoodworkingYudong district,Okishu districtConcentrated in the area.
In terms of product shipment value by district,Kawauchi districtAccounts for about 75% (3673 billion yen) of the total, followed byKamo districtAbout 5% (227 billion yen), Okishu, Ojin, Kokufu, Tsuda, XNUMX, and immovable in that order.
Major industrial parks and industrial parks
|Industrial park / industrial park||Major companies/industries|
|Imagiri Industrial Park (Imagiri Industrial Park)Kawauchi district) And surroundings||Otsuka Pharmaceutical,Otsuka Chemical,Taiho Pharmaceutical Industry,Nichia|
|Others in the Kawauchi area||Nisshinbo,New Japan Rika|
|Ojin districtInside||Shikoku Kasei|
|Yudong districtInside||furniture(Karaki Buddhist altarEtc.), ornaments|
|Tokushima Industrial Park(Marinepia OkishuInside)||Machinery / metal products, foodstuffs, beverages|
|Others in the Okishu area||Furniture, ornaments,|
|Kamo-Kamona districtInside||Awa Paper,DNP Shikoku, Metal product manufacturing industry|
|Tokushima Prefecture Timber Complex(Tsuda district）||Wood / wood products|
|XNUMX district||Tokushima milling, Grocery|
The annual commercial sales amount of the city is about 1 trillion yen (1 trillion yen in 3433), accounting for more than 2014% of the whole Tokushima prefecture. This amount isNarutoAt the originKawauchi districtHas major production and research bases inOtsuka HoldingsIt is almost the same amount as the annual sales of (1 trillion yen, FY2,400).
Annual product salesOf this amount, wholesale sales amounted to 7,228 billion yen and retail sales amounted to 6,204 billion yen. Both are on a downward trend.
Wholesale tradeIs mainly dealing with products for the prefecture, but the distribution of products from Honshu to various parts of Shikoku has also increased since the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge.
Retail tradeIt is,Tokushima StationbeforeDepartment storeLarge commercial facilities such asOkinohama,Tamiya KaidoMany roadside stores are located around the city, attracting customers from all over Tokushima Prefecture. However, in recent years, in the suburbsItano-gunKitajima Town,Aizumi TownDue to the opening of large-scale commercial facilities in such areas, the number of customers from outside the city is decreasing, and the number of citizens shopping outside the city is increasing. furtherAkashi Kaikyo Bridge(1998 years),Takamatsu ExpresswayWith the opening of (2003), it has been pointed out that consumption will flow out to Kansai and Kagawa prefectures..
Annual retail sales in each district and location of major shopping districts and large commercial facilities
|地区||Annual retail sales[Statistics 5]||Main shopping streets / commercial areas||Remarks|
|Uchimachi district||XNUM X billion||Tokushima Station前||It is the largest downtown area in the city. (Uchimachi district(Detailed in)|
Large commercial facilities such as are concentrated.
|Other commercial areas||Ryogoku Honcho Shopping Street,Nakasu General Fisheries Market, Nakasu Market.Tsumachi,Minamiuchimachi(Shinmachi RiverSmall and medium-sized stores are lined up along the line.|
|Shinmachi district||XNUM X billion||District area||It used to be the largest downtown area in the city with department stores and movie theaters, but it is now declining. (Shinmachi districtDetailed in. )|
|Higashi Tomita district||XNUM X billion||Nakanocho||A four-lane road extending from east to west.Prefectural Road 136Specified as. A commercial area that is paved in color and lined with miscellaneous goods and clothing stores.|
|Nikenya Street||NikenyachoA shopping street that has been running from north to south since the Edo period.National Route 438Specified as. It will be paved in color and will be lined with small and medium-sized stores.|
|In the Shinmachi districtKonya Town,TomitaTogether, it forms the largest entertainment district in the city. It is the largest in Shikoku.|
Acty 21There are large commercial buildings such as.
|Nishi Tomita district||XNUM X billion|
|Avenue||National Route 438Specified. A shopping street from the Edo period. Run north and south through the cityNikenyachofollowed by. It is paved in color.|
|Sako district||XNUM X billion||Sako shopping street||Former Iyo Kaido. OnceWholesale districtProspered as. Many wholesalers and retailers still remain.|
|National Route 192||A four-lane road along the old Iyo Kaido. Small and medium-sized retail stores, supermarkets, and restaurants are lined up.Tokushima University HospitalIn front of the candy storepharmacyAre lined up.Sako StationSmall and medium-sized stores are lined up along the road that extends to.|
|Kamona district||XNUM X billion|
|KuramotoShopping district||JRKuramoto StationIn front and the old Sanuki Highway (Kuramoto Motomachi) Long. Adjacent to Tokushima University Hospital (Tokudai Kuramoto Campus), there are many restaurants and taverns.|
|Prefectural Road 30||Tamiya KaidoIt is popularly known as.|
|Kamo district||XNUM X billion|
|Yuhoku district||XNUM X billion|
|City planning road Tsunemishima Okishu line||A city road extending east from the Kitajosanjima intersection.渭東地区Yudong districtSumiyoshiWhen you enter, it becomes "Sumiyoshi Center Street" in the emerging shopping district.|
|Yudong district||XNUM X billion|
|Fukushima, Ataka||Prefectural Road 38Along the street is a commercial district with many supermarkets and retail stores, and it has recently opened.Along Prefectural Road 29 (Tokushima Loop Line)ToKonan,Drug storeIs open.|
|Okishu district||XNUM X billion|
|Showa district||XNUM X billion||National Route 55Along||There are restaurants, supermarkets, and general stores, and if you go south, you will reach Okinohama.|
|Prefectural Road 120Along (former Route 55)|
|Tsuda district||XNUM X billion|
|Prefectural Road 29 (Tokushima Loop Line)||Marunaka Tokushima storeIs located.In recent years, restaurants and clothing stores have opened.|
|XNUMX district||XNUM X billion||National Route 55Along|
|It is a collection of suburban stores, commonly known as Okinohama. It is an emerging commercial district that has been developed since the 1980s.|
|National Route 438||Jonan Town,HachimanchoSmall and medium-sized shops are lined up inside, and supermarkets and drug stores are also located.|
|Prefectural Road 136||Minaminikenyacho,HachimanchoThen, supermarkets and shops are lined up.SonosegawaIn the south, houses and shops coexist.|
|Katsura-Takara district||XNUM X billion|
|National Route 55||SonosegawaPaddy fields can be seen in the south, but along the national highwayNitori,GiraffeThere are many major chain stores, car dealers, and restaurants, and it continues to the Komatsushima city border.SangenyachoOnceYoume TownThe store is just planned to open.|
|Prefectural Road 120|
(Old Route 55)
|RondenchoThen, car dealers are lined up.The sales amount of automobiles and bicycles in the Katsura area is 168 billion yen, which is the largest in the city, accounting for 280% of the retail sales amount (6 billion yen) in this area.Ohara TownWhen you enterKomatsushimaLarge and small retail stores are lined up to the border.|
|Fudo district||XNUM X billion||Prefectural Road 1There are several restaurants and convenience stores along the line.|
|Ojin district||XNUM X billion||Prefectural Road 39|
(OldNational Route 11）
|Small and medium-sized retail stores and restaurants are lined upKitajima TownContinue to the border.Tokushima City and Kitajima Town have continuous DID districts along this road.|
| Prefectural Road 29|
(Tokushima Loop Line)
|Roadside restaurants are located here.Beyond the city border,Aizumi TownImmediately after enteringYoume Town Tokushima,Konan,Yamada Denki,K's DenkiLarge commercial facilities are lined up.|
|Kawauchi district||XNUM X billion||National Route 11||Roadside stores are lined up.There are many chain stores such as restaurants.|
|Kamihachiman-Nyuta district||XNUM X billion||Supermarkets and retail stores along the prefectural road,ShirasagidaiThere is a supermarket in the center of the town.|
|Kokufu-Minami Inoue-Kita Inoue district||XNUM X billion||National Route 192|
Prefectural Road 30
|Roadside supermarkets, restaurants, retail stores line up,Ishii TownContinue to the border.|
- Sogo Tokushima store ――It is the only department store in Tokushima prefecture and is located in front of JR Tokushima station. Opened in 1983 (Showa 58).Store area is about 20,000m2.
Large commercial facility
In the city, all are gathered in front of JR Tokushima station.かつては東新町商店街にOnce in the Higashishinmachi shopping districtMarushin Department Store,DaieiTokushima stores were gathered, but all of them were closed by 2005, and no large commercial facilities have been located since then.
|Name||Location||Opening year||Closing year||Main tenant||Commercial facility area||Remarks|
|Tokushima station square redevelopment building Amiko Building||Tokushima Station前||1983||open for business||Sogo Tokushima store||26,738m2|
|Amico specialty store street||About XNUM X m2(Sales floor area)|
|Other||Tokyu Inn,Tokushima City Libraryな ど|
|Tokushima Stationbuilding||1993||open for business||Clement Plaza||7000m2|
|JR Hotel Clement Tokushima|
|Tokushima CITY||1972||20137||Muji, Power Drag Ones, etc.||Closed due to aging.|
On the site in July 2015Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokushima EkimaeOpened.
|Rasta Tokushima||1974||20031||COMME CA ISMな ど||8400m2(Total floor area)||1974,Buds and department storesOpened as a new building.|
The building was demolished in 2013.The site is a coin parking lot.Planning a commercial building.
|Tokushima famous shopping street||1957||open for business||Hotel SunrouteTokushima,Tully's coffeeSuch.||8058m2 (Total floor area)||2006Newly opened in.|
|Marushin Department Store||Shinmachi district||1934||1995||7898m2||It was crowded as a long-established local department store, but after opening Sogo, sales decreased and the store closed.|
The site became an event plaza in the Higashishinmachi shopping district.
|DaieiTokushima store||1971||200511||Tokushima Tohoな ど||3720m2||Now[When?]A condominium is built and a local supermarket opens on the first floor.|
|Tokushima River City||Minamisuehirocho||1981||20092||JuscoTokushima store etc.||8487m2||Aeon Mall Tokushima is under construction on the site.|
|AEON MALL Tokushima||2017||ionTokushima store etc.||About XNUM X m2(Site area)||Former site of Tokushima River City.|
|Tokushima Sati||Bandai Town||1981||20084||11500m2||On the siteTaoka HospitalWas opened.|
|Marunaka Tokushima store||Nishishinhama Town||200312||open for business||Best electric appliances,Miyawaki Shoten,COMME CA ISMな ど||16433m2|
|Shopping plaza tact||Tamiya Kaido||1994||open for business||Kyoei,Edion,Hirasohな ど||Local largestKyoeiA commercial complex run by.|
|Yamada DenkiTokushima main store||2007||open for business||6950m2|
The power of local capital is strong, and multiple local supermarkets are developing chains.There used to be Daiei, Jusco (reopened as AEON MALL Tokushima as mentioned above), and Saty, but they withdrew one after another.The number of stores is increasing, and it is located all over the city regardless of whether it is in the city or in the suburbs.
As competition is intensifying, each store is developing various services such as focusing on selling fresh foods produced in Tokushima Prefecture and opening 24 hours a day.
- Supermarket headquartered in Tokushima Prefecture
- A supermarket headquartered outside Tokushima Prefecture and having a store in Tokushima City
By definition of Tokushima City, the city center isUchimachi districtとShinmachi districtConsists of, mainly the followingShopping districtThere is.arcadeThere isHigashishinmachi, Kagoyacho Shopping Street, etc., but its length is about 1.5 kilometers, which is shorter than other prefectures in Shikoku, and the concentration of stores and traffic volume are small.This is because the commercial center of the city is not in the arcade area but in front of Tokushima station, there are no large commercial facilities such as department stores in the shopping area, there is no private railway in the city, and there are many movements by private cars. This is because the situation continues to be favorable to suburban stores.
Once a department store or a large supermarket,Movie theater,theaterIs the largest in Shikoku as well as in Tokushima PrefectureDowntownForm and the latesttrend,cultureIt was crowded as a place to get.しかしHoweverShowa 50'sOr later,MotorizationIn 1983 (Showa 58), customers began to be robbed by large stores in the suburbs.SOGOWithAmico BuildingBut in 1993 (Heisei 5)Clement PlazaHas accelerated its decline since it opened in front of Tokushima Station, and is now[When?]All large commercial facilities and movie theaters have disappeared, and the traffic volume has decreased to about 40% in the 5s.
Tokushima City has prospered as a commercial city since the feudal era, and has been a large city since ancient times as one of the 10 largest cities in Japan.Around the city center, there are many small and medium-sized shopping streets with a history from the feudal era.There is also a suburban shopping district that was developed after the war.
- Shopping street in the city center
- Other shopping streets
- Sako district,Kuramotocho,Shomachi,Avenue,Nikenyacho,Nakanocho,Suketohoncho,Fukushima,Ataka,SumiyoshiIt is widely located in such areas.
There used to be more than 30 movie theaters centered around the Shinmachi district, boasting the attraction of customers from all over the prefecture.But,2001Adjacent to (13)Kitajima Town OfFuji Grand KitajimaToCinema complex OfCinema Sunshine KitajimaClosed one after another when opened2006(18)Saiwaicho OfTokushima HallThe movie theaters in the city were wiped out after the screening of the movie was discontinued.
The situation that there is no movie theater despite the location of the prefectural office has become a problem among the citizens.2008In the Tokushima mayoral electionHideki HaraThe mayor (current position at the time) revives the movie theaterPledgeIt was as much as listed in.
After that, Tokushima City became an animation production company "You for tableTo create a movie theater centered on anime moviesHigashishinmachi Shopping StreetDecided to open in2012in springufotable CINEMAWas completed.
At the end of July 2015, it was revealed that Aeon is planning to open a large commercial facility "AEON MALL" with a cinema complex in Tokushima City.It is said that it is aiming to start construction the following year, and when it is completed, a full-scale movie theater since Ufotable Cinema will open in the city.
- convenience store
- It is located in front of Tokushima Station, along the main roads in the city, and in the suburbs.The number of stores continues to increase and competition is intensifying.In order to differentiate and acquire new customers, more and more stores are selling fresh food such as vegetables and retail products for the elderly.
- MINI STOP
- Seven-Eleven Opened in March 2013.一部にIn partThanks East ShikokuThere are more converted stores.
- Main stores of Tokushima ramen
- "It became famous nationwideTokushima RamenThere are various types of ramen (Chinese soba, Chinese soba) shops.
Many financial institutions headquartered in Tokushima Prefecture have their head offices in the city, and branches such as major / regional banks, securities companies, and insurance companies are also concentrated.
Financial institution with head office in the city
- Awa Bank(Nishisenbacho-First regional bank）
- Tokushima Taisho Bank(Tomidahama-Second regional bank : Tomoni Holdings(Under umbrella)
- Tokushima Shinkin Bank(Konya Town）
- Awa Securities(Terashimahonchonishi）
- Tokushima Godo Securities(Nakadori Town）
Financial institutions with branches in the city
- Bank of JapanTakamatsu Branch Tokushima Office
- Japan Post BankTokushima store (Matsuyama branch Tokushima branch office)Tokushima Central Post OfficeOpened in the station building.四国統括の徳島Tokushima in charge of ShikokuSavings Office(Former Regional Savings Bureau).
- Japan Finance CorporationTokushima branch
- Chamber of CommerceTokushima branch
- Mizuho Bank -YuanDaiichi Kangyo BankBranch office.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank -YuanSanwa BankBranch office.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation -YuanUFJ Trust BankBranch office. Integrated into Takamatsu branch from July 2018.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation(Sales office of Takamatsu Corporate Sales Department)
Local bank(Head office location) --All banks with head offices in Shikoku have branches in Tokushima City.
- Shikoku Bank(Kochi) --The former Kansai Bank in our city during the Taisho era (Kansai Mirai BankBecause there is a flow of merger (unrelated to), it is called "Tokushima Sales Department" instead of a branch office, and it has 8 other branches in Tokushima city.1988Until (63), in Tokushima CityDesignated financial institutionWas the Shikoku Bank.
- Hyakuju Bank(Takamatsu City)
- Iyo Bank(Matsuyama City)
Second regional bank(Head office location) --All banks with head offices in Shikoku have branches in Tokushima City.
- Kagawa Bank(Takamatsu City) Under the umbrella of Tomony Holdings
- Ehime Bank(Matsuyama City)
- Kochi Bank(Kochi City)
- Shikoku Labor Bank(Takamatsu City)
- No credit bank has a branch other than Tokushima Shinkin Bank.
- There is no cooperative that has a head office / branch in Tokushima Prefecture or in Tokushima City.
- Nomura SecuritiesTokushima branch
- Daiwa SecuritiesTokushima branch
- Mizuho SecuritiesTokushima branch
- SMBC Nikko SecuritiesTokushima branch
- Okayasu SecuritiesTokushima Sales Office
Major companies headquartered in the city
- Manufacturing industry
- Tokushima milling,Awa Paper,Shikoku Taiyo Nippon Acid,Shikoku Tohcello
- Information and communication industry
- Just system,Shikoku Broadcasting,Tokushima newspaper,FM Tokushima,Medicom,Awawa
- Transportation/Transportation industry
- Tokushima Bus,Shikoku Expressway,Tokushima Express(Nippon Expressgroup)
- Service industry
- Noville,Kyoei,seven,Axus,Work staff
Major companies with offices, etc.
- Otsuka ChemicalTokushima factory
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Tokushima Institute
- Tokushima factory
- Shikoku Chemical IndustryTokushima Factory Yoshinari Office
- New Japan RikaTokushima factory
- Taiho Pharmaceutical IndustryTokushima factory
- NichiaV factory
- NisshinboTokushima Office
- Daio Paper ProductsTokushima Office
- Dai Nippon Printing(DNP Shikoku) Tokushima Factory
- Hitachi ChemicalGoi Office (Tokushima)
- HamayaShikoku factory
Medical and welfare
Our cityDoctor,Dentist,pharmacist,nurseIt is known that there are a large number of medical professionals such as, and the number of hospitals and clinics per capita is 4th among municipalities nationwide, and the number of doctors is 19th..
The number of medical staff is very large nationwide in Tokushima prefecture as a whole, but the number is particularly concentrated in our city, with two-thirds of the number of doctors and about 3% of medical facilities nationwide. It is one of the best medical battlefields.
The reason why there are many medical staff in the city isTokushima UniversityHas been pointed out..同大学はThe universityFaculty of medicine,Faculty of Dentistry,PharmacyIt is the only university in Shikoku that has a large number of medical professionals over the years.
In particular, the medical school was established before the war,1973It was the only medical school in Shikoku until it was established at Ehime University.The Faculty of Dentistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy are still the only national universities in Shikoku at Tokushima University.
In addition,Tokushima Bunri UniversityFaculty of Pharmacy and Faculty of Health and Welfare,Shikoku UniversityHas a Faculty of Nursing, which trains and produces many medical and welfare-related professions..
With the concentration of medical facilities and workers, medical-related industries such as pharmaceuticals are developing, and the cityOtsuka PharmaceuticalIn addition to the location of factories and research institutes of major pharmaceutical manufacturers, related local industries are also developing.徳島大学とのWith Tokushima UniversityIndustry-academia collaborationBusiness is thriving.
Major medical institutions
* Describe only hospitals with 100 or more beds.
- Tokushima University Hospital(696 floors) (Kuramotocho）
- Tokushima Prefectural Central Hospital(460 beds) (Kuramotocho)
- Tokushima City Hospital(335 floors) (Kitajosanjimacho）
- Kyoritsu Hospital(326 floors) (Hachimancho）
- TAOKA Mental Medical Center(312 floors) (Joto Town）
- First Hospital (308 beds) (Shinhama Honmachi）
- Josai Hospital (283 beds) (Minamiyasocho）
- Soyokaze Hospital (252 beds) (Myodocho）
- Hatta Hospital (221 beds) (Hatacho）
- Taoka Hospital(210 floors) (Bandai Town）
- Hakuai Memorial Hospital (210 beds) (Katsuracho）
- Tokushima Kensei Hospital(186 floors) (Shimosuke Town）
- Rehabilitation Omiko Hospital (171 beds) (Ohara Town）
- Jonan Hospital (167 beds) (Jorokucho）
- Kinoshita Hospital (143 beds) (Minamisuehirocho）
- Kawashima Hospital(123 floors) (Kitasako XNUMXbancho）
- Nakasuyagi Hospital (105 beds) (Nakazucho）
- Tamaki Aozora Hospital (100 beds) (Kofu Town）
- Inayama Hospital (100 beds) (Minamidamiya）
- Okubo Hospital (100 beds) (Avenue）
In addition, it is adjacentKomatsushimaToTokushima Red Cross Hospital(405 floors),NarutoToTokushima Naruto Hospital(307 floors),YoshinogawaIn Kamojima TownNational Hospital Organization Tokushima HospitalThere are (300 beds).
Naruto University of EducationとTokushima Institute of TechnologyExcept for, all universities in Tokushima prefecture are located in Motoichi.In addition, among the high schools in the prefecture, all the private high schools that have survived as of 2011 are concentrated in Motoichi.
The university was established in Motoichi after the war, but before the warTokushima Medical CollegeNational vocational schools such as these were concentrated and opened, playing a central role in higher education in Shikoku.現在でも、四国で医歯薬学部の揃った大学はEven now, there are many universities in Shikoku that have medical, dental and pharmaceutical departments.Tokushima UniversityOnly and also the same sizeFaculty of EngineeringThe number of students is the highest among universities in Chugoku and Shikoku.
- Tokushima University(Kuramoto Campus, Tsunemishima Campus)
- Tokushima Bunri University(Tokushima Campus)
- Tokushima Bunri University Junior College
- Shikoku University
- Shikoku University Junior College
- Municipal / prefectural
- Tokushima Municipal High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Commercial High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Science and Technology High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Johoku High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Josai High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Joto High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Jonan High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Jonouchi High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Kita High School - EnclaveDue to this, only the school site has Tokushima City as its address, actually in Kitajima Town, Itano District (a small part of Aizumi Town)
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Central High School
- Koran High School
- Seika Gakuen High SchoolTokushima Learning Center
- Seikouen High School
- Tokushima Bunri High School
- Renaissance High SchoolTokushima Learning Center
Junior high school
TaiziTo schooluniformThere is.
Nursery school (municipal / authorized)
- Tokushima Prefectural General Nursing School
- Tokushima Dental Academy College
- Tokushima Beauty School
- Tokushima Kenshokai Welfare College
- Shikoku Dental Hygienist Academy
- Vocational School Anabuki Information Civil Service College
- Vocational school Anabuki Design Beauty College
- Vocational school Anabuki Welfare Medical College
- Bremen Pet Dog Creative College
- Heisei Chorishi Vocational School
- Ryushokeirijo Information College
- Wako Knitting Fashion Business College
- Naruto University of Education Special Needs School
- Tokushima Prefectural Government Support School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Hearing Support School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Visual Assistance School
- Tokushima Central Driving School
- Tokushima Daiichi Driving School
- Hirosawa Driving School
- Sensho Driving School
- Tokushima Bunka Women's Junior College
- Tokushima University School of Medical Sciences
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Technical High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Higashi Technical High School
- Tokushima Prefectural Childcare College
- Tokushima Prefectural Nursing College
- Tokushima Prefectural Nursing Academy
Due to the large number of rivers in the city and the high cost and high technology required to construct the bridge, road and railway development was delayed.徳島市は、四国の県都の中で唯一Tokushima City is the only prefecture capital in ShikokuPrivate railwayIs not running and is chronicTraffic jamIs occurring.私鉄が走っていない分、市内の公共交通はPublic transportation in the city is not running because private railways are not runningJRIt relies heavily on lines and fixed-route buses, and JRTokushima StationThe number of passengers getting on and off is the second highest among JR Shikoku stations.
The JR line starts at Tokushima stationKotoku Line,Tokushima Line,Mugi Line,Naruto LineTrains arrive and depart, and transportation is mainly carried out for commuting to work and school.Intercity communication is limited express on the Kotoku lineUzushio"ButTakamatsu Station(partOkayama station), Kagawa PrefectureChugokuWas contacted, and the limited express "Mt. Tsurugisan"ButAwaikeda StationWe are trying to contact Kochi prefecture.
Highway buses are overwhelmingly advantageous in terms of travel time and fees in the Kansai and Matsuyama areas.なお、市内にIn addition, in the cityElectric railwayThere is no section.
The highway is on the north bank of the Yoshino RiverTokushima ExpresswayIs passing.兼ねてよりMore thanTokushima IC~ Construction between Naruto IC is in progress,2015Opened to.With this opening, automobiles heading from Kansai, Chubu, Kanto to Ehime and Kochi,Express BusAlmost all went through Tokushima City.
Regarding car ferries, there used to be many routes in the direction of Hanshin, but as of June 2019,Tokushima PortからWakayama PortTieNankai FerryOnly.また、東京・北九州へオーシャン東九フェリーが運航されておりIn addition, Ocean Tokyu Ferry operates to Tokyo and Kitakyushu., This is the only ferry route in Shikoku that connects Shikoku and Kanto.
City transportation relies heavily on private cars and bicycles.とくに自転車は、雪が降らず、晴れの日が多いことや、坂道が少ないこと、公共交通機関が不便なことから、通勤通学や日常生活の足として欠かせないものとなっており、全国に先駆けて、昭和40年頃には歩道に自転車専用レーンが整備Bicycles, in particular, have become indispensable for commuting to school and daily life due to the fact that it does not snow, there are many sunny days, there are few slopes, and public transportation is inconvenient. Around XNUMX, a bicycle lane was set up on the sidewalk.The share of bicycles in Tokushima City's transportation is the highest among all prefectures in Japan.It has become.道路については道路整備の遅れから朝夕の渋滞が慢性化しており、現在As for roads, traffic congestion in the morning and evening has become chronic due to delays in road maintenance, and currentlyTokushima Ring RoadIs in progress.
All railways running in Tokushima City are JR, and it is also the only city in Shikoku where private railways do not pass.[Annotation 8].Kotoku LineFrom the Sako district to the Ojin district on the inland side of the north bank of the Yoshino River, in the city areaTokushima Line MeishanNorth side of theMugi LinePasses on the east side of Mt. Bizan.当市内をはじめ、徳島県内全線全区間がAll sections of Tokushima prefecture, including our cityNon-electrifiedAnd the train isn't running at all.また、路線はAlso, the route isYoshinogawaThe width of the river, the number of small rivers, and the topographical barriers of Mt. Bizan and the Shikoku Mountains are alleviated.Therefore, there are not many areas with high convenience.
To move to the Kansai area,Seto Ohashi BridgeThan the railroad that has to go throughAkashi Kaikyo BridgePass throughExpress BusIs overwhelmingly faster and cheaper, soShikokuUnlike other prefecture capitals, there is almost no demand for railways in the same direction.
Kochi,Matsuyama CitySince many people use highway buses to travel to, there are quite a few people who use railways for medium- and long-distance travel.This is one of the reasons why the city's railway lines are not electrified.ただし、通勤・通学などの近距離輸送の需要は比較的高く、徳島駅の乗降客数はHowever, the demand for short-distance transportation such as commuting to work and school is relatively high, and the number of passengers getting on and off at Tokushima Station is high.Takamatsu StationIt is second only to Shikoku.
This is due to heavy traffic in the morning and evening in the city and in front of Tokushima station.SOGOThe reason is that large commercial facilities such as these are concentrated and the city's largest downtown area is formed, and that almost all fixed-route buses and highway buses start from Tokushima Station, and the connection with the railway is smooth. Can be mentioned.However, the number of users is declining due to the decrease in demand for attending school due to the declining birthrate and the decline of the central city area.
- Central station:JRTokushima Station
- Shikoku Passenger Railway
Since there are no private railways or subways in the city, it plays an important role as a public transportation system that connects the city and the suburbs, and is a foothold for commuting to work / school, shopping for the elderly, and going to the hospital.Almost all routes start and depart in front of JR Tokushima Station, making it easy to understand connections to JR and other bus routes.The number of passengers per day at the Tokushima City Transportation Bureau, which has the largest number of trains, is about 1 (14000).
Although there are many buses operating without private railways, such as some sections that operate at intervals of 5 minutes or less, the last flight is early, and most routes are in the 21:XNUMX range.
Due to motorization, the number of users is suffering as well as the route buses in local cities nationwide.また、朝夕Also, morning and eveningAt rush hourDue to traffic congestion, delays occur frequently, and it is often faster to use a bicycle or motorcycle, especially for short-distance commuting to school.However, when it rains, the number of passengers using the bus increases because bicycles cannot be used, and it becomes crowded.
Measures such as reviewing the fare system by introducing a flat fare, operating a circulation bus, and improving the service of drivers are being taken.The Tokushima City Transportation Bureau has taken management improvement measures such as consolidating nearby routes to open a new circulation bus and converting routes with few users to welfare buses.Tokushima BusWell then, it's doing wellKeihanshinThe income from the highway bus to the direction makes up for the deficit of the route bus.
For two days, September 2010th and October 9st, 26, as part of Tokushima City's "Machi ni Ikoyo" project, a social experiment was conducted to flatten the fare of all route buses to and from the city to 10 yen. I was broken.During the period, the number of users increased significantly and it was well received, so it will continue to be held on the last Sunday of each month until March 31.Various events will be held in the city center according to the implementation date.
Route bus companies departing from and arriving in Tokushima city
- Tokushima City Bus
- We are entrusting to Tokushima Bus.
- Ogami Fureai Bus, a local self-operated bus[PR 15]
- Tokushima Bus
All highway bus routes that depart and arrive in our city or stop at bus stops in Tokushima city.Most depart and arrive at JR Tokushima Station.To the Kansai area, it has an overwhelming advantage over railways in terms of both fare and time, and there are more than 1 highway buses operating in the same area a day.
- Osaka Line (joint operation:Hankyu bus,Hanshin Bus,Nankai Bus）
- Kansaikuko Line (joint operation: Nankai Bus,Kansai Airport Transportation,Honshi Kaikyo Bus）
- Anan Osaka Line (Tokushima Bus operates independently)
- SannomiyaLine (joint operation:Shinki Bus,Sanyo Bus,Hanshin Bus）
- Takamatsu Line(Joint operation:Okawa Bus）
- Hiroshima Line(Joint operation:Hiroko Kanko Bus）
- NagoyaLine [day / night, seasonal operation] (joint operation:Meitetsu bus）
- Tokyo Line[Night] (Joint operation:Haneda Keikyu Bus）
- Okayama Line(Joint operation:Ryobi Holdings）
- Awa Express Osaka (joint operation:West Japan JR Bus, Honshikaikyo Bus)
- Awa Express Kobe (joint operation: West Japan JR Bus, Honshikaikyo Bus)
- Olive Matsuyama[Night] (Joint operation:JR Tokai Bus）
- Dream Kochi[Night] (Joint operation: JR Bus Kanto)
- Dream Tokushima[Night] (Joint operation: JR Bus Kanto)
Tokushima Bus / JR Shikoku Bus joint operation
- Kyoto Line(Joint operation: Keihan Bus, West Japan JR Bus, Honshikaikyo Bus)
- Kochi Line(Joint operation:Tosaden Transportation）
- Matsuyama Line(Joint operation:Iyotetsu Bus）
- Tokyo Line
- Kobe Line
- Osaka Line
- Awaji / Tokushima Line (Awaji Traffic) * Awaji Kotsu treats as a general route bus
- Smile liner (Kochi station square sightseeing）
- Kotohira Express (Kotohira bus）
Highway bus stop
- Bus stop in front of Tokushima University (Kobe Line, flights to / from Anan, Takamatsu only stop)
- Tokushima station bus stop(Does not go through the flight to / from Anan / Dream Kochi)
- Kaifu Kanko Tokushima Ekimae Sales Office (Kaifu Kanko flights use instead of Tokushima Station bus stop)
- Bus stop in front of the industrial complex (several flights on the Osaka line, only the Takamatsu line stops)
- Tokushima Bunri University West Exit Bus Stop (only flights to / from Anan stop)
- Suzue Bus Stop (Stops only on Kochi Line and Matsuyama Line)
- Kamona Bus Stop (Tokyo Line)YoshinogawaDeparture / arrival flights / Osaka Line Ishii departure / arrival flights only)
The main highway of our city is characterized by running in the north, south, east and west directions around the Tokushima Honmachi intersection, and is blocked by many rivers such as the Yoshino River, Akui River, Katsuura River and natural barriers such as Mt. Bizan, Tokushima City. Most of the cars passing through the river are concentrated in the center.Road maintenance due to the increase in traffic volume has been delayed due to many natural barriers and difficulty in land acquisition, and heavy traffic jams occur in and around the city area and near the bridge over the Yoshino River during the morning and evening commuting hours. There is.
- Interchange in our city:Tokushima ExpresswayTokushima Interchange
- Regional high standard roadTokushima outer ring road: A 35km ring road under construction to alleviate traffic congestion in the city center.
General national road
- It is a road that extends north from the Kachidoki Bridge intersection in Kachidoki Bridge XNUMX-chome, our city.National Route 55It is also positioned as a highway that runs north-south through the city.市内は全線6車線で整備も行き届いているが、交通量の多さからThe city has XNUMX lanes and is well maintained, but due to heavy trafficKawauchi Town,Yoshino River Bridge,Tokushimahoncho, Traffic jams occur frequently in front of the prefectural office.吉野川大橋付近の1日の平均交通量は80,000台を超え、徳島県内だけでなく四国で1位であるThe average daily traffic volume near the Yoshinogawa Ohashi Bridge exceeds XNUMX, ranking first not only in Tokushima Prefecture but also in Shikoku.[PR 16][PR 17]..During the morning rush hour, traffic jams may occur at the Tokushima Honmachi intersection, over the Yoshinogawa Ohashi Bridge, and to the vicinity of Kawauchicho for nearly 3km.
- National Route 28
- From our cityItano-gunMatsushige TownUp to, it overlaps with Route 11.
- National Route 55
- Our cityKachidoki BridgeIt is a road that extends south from the Kachidoki Bridge intersection in 11-chome.It is positioned as a highway that runs north-south through the city along with Route 6.In the city, there are 4 lanes from the Kachidoki Bridge intersection to the Onobashi intersection, and 11 lanes south of the Onobashi intersection. As with Route XNUMX, traffic jams occur frequently.The main places of traffic congestion are Katsuura River Bridge, Ono Bridge,Minami Showa Town, In front of the prefectural office, etc.Along the line, there is the Okinohama area where universities and commercial facilities are located, centering on Route 55, and runs in areas where agricultural land spreads south of Okinohama.
- It is a road extending west from the Tokushimahoncho intersection in Tokushimahoncho XNUMX-chome, our city.It is positioned as a highway that runs from east to west through the center of the city.市内は徳島本町交差点からThe city is from the Tokushimahoncho intersectionKamiayu BridgeThere are 4 to 6 lanes up to, and 2 lanes west of Kamiayu Bridge.Kofu Town,Kuramotocho, Sako,Yaoyamachi, Tokushima Honcho, etc., frequent traffic jams.In particular, there is heavy traffic from the front of Kuramoto Park in the morning to the center.こうした渋滞を緩和するために、現在Currently, to alleviate such congestion[When?]A bypass (Tokushima South Ring Road) that runs from Kokufucho through Kamihachimancho and Hachimancho to Route 55 is under construction.
- National Route 195
- From our cityAnan CityUp to, it overlaps with Route 55.
- National Route 318
- From our cityYoshinogawaUp to, it overlaps with Route 192.
- National Route 438
- From the city centerHachimancho,KamihachimanchoThroughMeito-gunSanagawauchi VillageIt is a road leading to.Electric wires are also underground up to Hachimancho.The roads in the city are 4 to 6 lanes from Motomachi intersection to Minami Nikenya intersection, and 2 lanes to 1, 5 lanes south of Minami Nikenya intersection, and traffic jams often occur in Oki, Sonosebashi, Minami Nikenya, Daikumachi, etc. To do.
- National Route 439
- From our cityMiyoshiThe section up to Higashiiya Sugo overlaps with Route 438.
Main prefectural road
Main prefectural roads running in the city
- Tokushima Prefectural Road / Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 1 Tokushima Hikida Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 13 Tokushima Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 15 Tokushima Yoshino Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 16 Tokushima Kaminaga Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 21 Kamiyama Ayu Eating Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 29 Tokushima Loop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 30 Tokushima Kamoshima Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 33 Komatsushima Sana Kawachi Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 38 Okinosu Tokushima Honmachi Line
- Tokushima Prefecture Route 39 Tokushima Naruto Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 41 Tokushima Kitanada Line
General prefectural road
General prefectural road that passes through the city
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 120 Tokushima Komatsushima Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 121 Aizumi Yoshinari Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 123 Kamiyama Kokufu Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 129 Tsuda Inter Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 136 Miyakura Tokushima Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 137 Tosei Tokushima Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 150 Sako Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 151 Kuramoto Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 152 Fuchu Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 168 Jizobashi Stop Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road No. 181 Kawauchi Pier Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 188 Imagiri Port Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 189 Okinosu Pier Line
- Tokushima Prefectural Road 190 Tokushima Port Line
- Nankai Ferry : Tokushima Port(Okishu Wharf) -Wakayama Port
- Ocean Tokyu Ferry:Fukuoka PrefectureKitakyushu(Shinji Port) ~ Tokushima Port(Tsuda Wharf) ~Tokyo Harbor (Ariake Ferry Pier)
The newspaper was first published in Tokushima City1876(Meiji 8), before the war, two newspaper publishers, "Tokushima Mainichi Shimbun" (Tokushima) and "Tokushima Nihon Shinpo", published newspapers in the Tokushima prefecture area (partly Kagawa prefecture). ..The two companies fought a fierce press battle and a competition for subscribers,1941(Showa 16)Newspaper controlIntegrated based on, "Tokushima newspaper].
radioBroadcast at the end of the Taisho eraNHK Osaka Broadcasting StationListening becomes possible by the opening of the station1933(Showa 8), Tokushima branch of the Kansai branch of the Japan Broadcasting Corporation as the second broadcasting station in Shikoku after Kochi (2)NHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station) Has opened.The stationAwa danceAnd the master of "Awa Yoshikono"KoiBroadcasted the songs and contributed to the improvement of these national names.After the war1952(Showa 27)Shikoku BroadcastingHas started the first private radio broadcast in Chugoku and Shikoku.
Located in the city
- News (Chinese)
- Tokushima newspaper
- Mainichi NewspapersTokushima branch office
- Asahi ShimbunDirectorate General of Tokushima
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunTokushima branch office
- Sankei ShimbunTokushima branch office
- Yomiuri ShimbunTokushima branch office
- TV station
- Shikoku Broadcasting(JRT,NNN/NNSseries. 1 ch ）
- NHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station(Education 2 ch ,Synthesis 3 ch ）
- MBS TV Tokushima Branch (MBS,JNN/ TBS network series. 4 ch ）
- Asahi Broadcasting TV Tokushima Branch(ABC,ANN/ TV Asahi network series. 6 ch ）
- Kansai Telecasting Tokushima Branch (KTV,FNN/FNSseries. 8 ch ）
- Cable tv station
- Radio stations
- NHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station (AM, FM)
- Shikoku Broadcasting (AM, JRN / NRN series)
- FM Tokushima(JFN series)
- FM Bizan(Community FM)
The number of tourists entering Tokushima City is 229 per year[Statistics 6]Is. 1998Akashi Kaikyo BridgeAnd the movie "The movie set in TokushimaMeishanAnd 'Baltic paradise』It is increasing due to the performance.
As a major tourist destination in the city, it is a symbol of the cityMeishan,Tokushima CastleTrace,Awaodori Kaikan,Tokushima Cultural Forest General Park,Tokushima Zoo,Awa Jurobei MansionThere is.また、市内にはAlso, in the city88 locations in ShikokuNo. 13 of the billsDainichi TempleFrom number 17Idoji TempleThere is up to.Both are located on the outskirts of the city.
Sights and historic sites
Tokushima Central ParkTokushima DomainmainMr. HachisukaIt is a park maintained at the site of Tokushima Castle (Shiroyama), which was the residence of the castle.Hibiya ParkIt has a history as the second most developed Western-style park in Japan after.It is a famous place for cherry blossomsTokushima Castle MuseumAnd Omotesando Garden.Tokushima City Elementary SchoolStudents with graduationtime capsuleWill be buried in this park site.However, the situation of being dug up without permission by an unrelated person has never happened. MeishanIs widely loved by the citizens as a symbol of Tokushima City, and is the summit (Bizan Park) Can be climbed by ropeway or car.山頂からの眺望は素晴らしく、夜景はThe view from the summit is wonderful, and the night view isJapan night view heritageIs specified in.
- Tokushima Central Park(Tokushima Castle Ruins）
- Tokushima feudal lord Hachisuka grave:country'sHistoric siteSpecified.Shimosuke Town OfKogenji TempleCemetery (Assistant green spaceThere is a Mannenyama graveyard at the northern foot of Mt. Bizan.
- Zuiyoji Temple
- Zuiganji Garden
- Ichinomiya Castle: Prefectural designated historic site.
- Kenchopia --Yacht harbor, etc.
- Yoshinogawa Bridge - Hyakumei Bridge in JapanSpecified.1928Completed in (3)Truss bridge.
- Shibuno Maruyama Tumulus
- Mikawa House - country'sImportant cultural property.
- Komatsu coast --The only one in the cityBeachIs open and is crowded with sea bathers in the summer.
- Okamiko Beach
- Leiria Boulevard, Portugal
- Inukai Rural Stage --Hatacho.Important tangible folk cultural property of the country.
Prefecturallibrary,博物馆,MuseumIs in the suburbs of the cityHachimancho OfTokushima Cultural Forest General ParkConcentrated inside.かつて県立図書館はOnce the prefectural libraryTokushima Central Park(Tokushima CastleIn the trace), the museumShinmachi district OfBizan RopewayPlatform (currentlyAwaodori Kaikan), But1990In 2, it moved at the same time as the Cultural Forest opened.
The number of books lent out per citizen of the prefectural library is the largest among the prefectural libraries (1), and the number of books in the collection is the largest in Shikoku.on the other hand,Tokushima City LibraryWas a small library for a long time,2012The facility was expanded and relocated to the Amico Building in front of Tokushima Station, and the facility area has tripled and the contents have been enhanced.
- Municipal and prefectural
- Tokushima Prefectural Library(Cultural forestInside)
- Tokushima City Library(In front of Tokushima stationAmico Building(Inside): Also operates the mobile library "Izumi-go".
- University library available to outsiders
- Tokushima UniversityLibrary (on the Tsunemishima campus)
- Kuramoto Annex (Kuramoto Campus)
- Tokushima Bunri UniversityLibrary
- Shikoku UniversityLibrary
Museums, art galleries, tour facilities
- Tokushima Prefectural Museum(Cultural forestInside)
- Tokushima Prefectural Torii Ryuzo Memorial Museum(Ibid.)
- Tokushima Prefectural Museum of Modern Art(Same as above)）
- Tokushima Prefectural Archives(Ibid.)
- Tokushima Prefectural 21st Century Building(Ibid.)
- Tokushima Castle Museum(Tokushima Central ParkInside)
- Tokushima Prefectural Literature and Calligraphy Museum(Nakamaegawacho）
- Tokushima Prefectural Folk Culture Center(Awagin Hall,Aibacho）
- Awagi Even Museum
- Awa Odori Kaikan(Shinmachibashi）
- Tokushima PrefecturalAwa Jurobei Mansion(Kawauchi Town）
- Awa Deko Ningyo Kaikan(Kawauchi Town）
- Tokushima City Archaeological Museum(Awa Historical ParkOf whichKokufucho Nishiyano）
- Tokushima City Tengukyu Museum(Kokufu Street Corner Museum,Kokufucho Wada）
- Moraeskan --Portuguese novelistWenceslau de MoraesMemorial hall. (MeishanYamagami)
- Pagoda Peace Memorial Pagoda(Mt. Bizan)
- Tokushima War Dead Memorial Hall(Tokushima Prefecture Gokoku Shrine境内）
- Suo Museum
- Aizen Crafts Museum
- Furusho dyeing factory
Zoos, botanical gardens, parks, green spaces
Tokushima ZooTokushima City Zoo, which was in the center of the city, moved to the suburbs and expanded1998It opened in Japan and has about 20 visitors annually.Adjacent to itTokushima Family LandIs the only one in Tokushima prefectureamusement parkIt has become. Bizan Park,Tokushima Central Park,Western parkIs one of the most famous cherry blossom viewing spots in the city, and is crowded with many cherry blossom viewing visitors from the end of March to the beginning of April.In the city centerGourd islandThe riverbank on the opposite bank of the river is maintained as a park and green space to improve the scenery, and from spring to Bon Festival.Awa danceIt will also be a practice place for.Shinmachi Board WalkTo revitalize the city centerShinmachi RiverIt is a promenade built along the roadTokushima MarcheIt is crowded with many people when events such as are held.It's usually a quiet city center park,Tokushima City AwaodoriDuring the event, the performance hallStallIt will be transformed into a city and crowded with spectators and dancers.
- Tokushima City Zoological and Botanical Park
- Tokushima Cultural Forest General Park
- Tokushima Central Park (Tokushima Castle Ruins)
- Awa Historical Park(Kokufucho Nishiyano）
- Bizan Park
- Western park
- Shinmachi River Waterfront Park
- Shinmachi Board Walk
- Aibahama Park : Awa danceDuring the period, it will be Aibahama Performance Hall.
- Shinmachi River Park
- Tokushima Children's Transportation Park : Awa danceDuring the period, it will be the Minamiuchimachi Theater.
- Assistant green space
- Suketo River bank green space
- Chutokushima riverside green space: A row of pine trees (pine trees of the feudal government) from the feudal era remains.
- Nigamine Daimiko Regional Park
- Nakatsumine Forest Park
Concerts of famous singers, theater companies and orchestras are mainly heldTokushima City Cultural Center,Tokushima Prefectural Folk Culture Center,Asty TokushimaIs.Of these, the Tokushima City Cultural Center1963It has the longest history since it opened in 38, and is the only public hall in the city with a capacity of 1000 people.orchestraMany performances in Tokushima have been held, but no drastic renovation or renewal has been carried out, and it has been pointed out that the facility is aging, sound and equipment are inadequate, and it has been suspended since March 2015.The following year, it was decided to close the building completely without seismic retrofitting or capital investment.Therefore, Tokushima City was planning to build a new hall in the Nishi district of Shinmachi in the center of the city, but then withdrew the blank slate. Decided to build a hall in the city by 3.The planned site is undecided, but the capacity is the same size as the cultural center or larger.Asty Tokushima is Shikoku's largest multipurposeConvention centerLarge-scale live performances of famous artists, large-scale ceremonies, and exhibitions are held.Murasaki HallTokushima Bunri UniversityIt is a music hall on campus, and mainly holds concerts sponsored by the university and concerts with students.
- Tokushima Prefectural Folk Culture Center (Awagin Hall).Aibacho）
- Multipurpose hall] (809 seats)
- Tokushima Prefectural Education Center(Kitatamiya）
- Large hall (multipurpose hall, 800 seats)
- Asty Tokushima
- Multipurpose hall (maximum capacity of 5000 people, used for large-scale concerts)
- Bridal core Tokiwa hall(142 seats)
- Tokushima Prefectural 21st Century Building(Hachimancho.Cultural forestInside)
- Event hall (maximum capacity of 300 people)
- Tokushima City Civic Center(In front of Tokushima station.Amico BuildingInside. )
- Multipurpose hall (about 200 seats)
- Tokushima City Lifelong Welfare Center(Fureai Kenkoukan)
- Multipurpose hall (200 seats)
- Tokushima Bunri University
- Murasaki Hall (1314 seats)
- Yonden Plaza Tokushima
- Multipurpose hall (146 seats)
- Otsuka Vega Hall(Kawauchi Town..Capacity 280 people)
- Tokushima City Cultural Center (closed in 2016).Tokushima Town）
- Multipurpose hall (1151 seats)
Large sports facilities are gathered in the city, and many prefectural competitions for various sports are held.However, Naruto City, which is near the city, is the largest in the prefecture.Tokushima Prefecture Naruto Sports Park(Naruto / Otsuka Sports Park), held in TokushimaProfessional baseballOfficial games andJ LeagueThe game is mainly held at the stadium and stadium in Naruto Sports Park.Also flows through the cityYoshinogawa,Ayu River,Katsuura RiverThe vast riverbed of the city is also used as a playground, where baseball, softball, soccer and other games are played.Awa danceIt is also a practice place for.Part of the Yoshino River riverbed is privateゴ ル フ 場It is also used in the course of.
- Public facilities
- Tokushima Central Park(Tokushima Town）
- Tamiya Sports Park(Minamidamiya）
- Kuramoto Sports Park(Shomachi）
- Tokushima Youth Center(Tokugin Tomony Plaza.Tokushima Town）
- Tokushima City Lifelong Welfare Center(Fureai Kenkoukan):Pool, Etc. are entered.
- Omiko Tennis Center
- Tokushima City B & G Marine Center
- Tokushima City Rifle Shooting Range
- Tokushima Prefectural Exchange Plaza for Persons with DisabilitiesDisabled Sports Center
- Tokushima Citizen Yoshinogawa Athletic Square(Kamiyoshinocho) --The area is 24 m2And in the prefectureRiverbedThe largest in the square.Yoshino River FestivalIt will also be the venue.
- Tokushima Citizen Yoshino River North Bank Athletic Square
Shrines and temples
- Imbe Shrine
- Kasuga Shrine
- 隲 ｨ ｪ
- Mishima Shrine
- Hachiman Shrine
- Kunizuigen Shrine
- Takumiya Shrine(Itomimon Asahi Shrine)
- Omahi Shrine
- Omiwa Shrine
- Yakurahime Shrine
- Tentasukujino Waki Shrine
- Amefuri Shrine
- Umo Ribiko Shrine
- Yamakata Hiko Shrine(Kanayama Shrine)
- Asadachihiko Shrine
- Tokushima Prefecution Shrine
- Jorokuji Temple --AwaHoryuji temple
- Jorokuji Treasure Museum
- Zuiyoji Temple
- Zuigenji Garden
- 88 locations in Shikoku
- Kogenji Temple
- Chongqing Temple --Yakushido, Kannondo, etc. remain.
Festivals and events
- Ebisu Festival
- Hana, Haru, Festa
- Tokushima Marathon
- 2008Held every Sunday in late April.It is so popular that it exceeds the capacity in a week from the start of application.It runs mainly on the banks of the Yoshino River.
- Tokushima Gourd Island Water City Festival
- Yoshino River Festival
- In late FebruaryTokushima Citizen Yoshinogawa Athletic SquareFireworks display etc. will be held at.
- Awa dance
- 1976Since then, every year8/12から15 DayIs carried out in[Annotation 9].
- It is held not only in our city but also in various parts of Tokushima prefecture, but the one in our city is said to be the largest.
- During the event, performance halls (Aibahama, Minamiuchimachi, Konyacho, in front of the city hall will be charged. Motomachi, Shinmachi, and Ryogoku are free) will be set up on the roads and parks in the city, as well as corporate parking lots. The used "Dance Square" will also be set up in various places.A total of 130 million spectators visit during the period.
- Furusato Carnival Awa no Tanuki Festival
- In 11 monthAibahama ParkHeld in.
- Tokushima Jazz Street
- Started in 1988jazzFestival.
- Tokushima Marche
- Shinmachi Board WalkThe market is held on the last Sunday of every month. It was first held on December 2010, 12.
- Tokushima Waku Waku Sunday Market
- On the last Sunday morning of every monthKonya TownHeld on the sidewalk.About 40 stores sell vegetables, fruits and special products from Tokushima prefecture at a bargain price.
- Machi ★ Asobi
- An animation production company with a studio in Tokushima cityufotableAn event sponsored by entertainment such as anime and games.Held twice each year, in spring and autumn.
The Tokushima domain has been in operation since the middle of the Edo periodAwa Wasanbon SugarStarted production ofSatsuma(Kagoshima),Sanuki(Kagawa)sugarIt became a major production area.Tokushima City was the earliest in the country to obtain a large amount of sugar as its distribution center.Awa UiroTraditions that have continued since the Edo periodJapanese sweetsExists.In addition, since sugar has been obtained at a relatively low price since ancient times, foods and sweets using sugar have spread among the common people.Bride confectioneryThere are still customs such as.
- Famous confectionery
- Little deer,Taki no Yakimochi,Awa Uiro,Awa Wasanbon Sugar,Kincho Manju
- Gourmet miso
- Local cuisine, B-class gourmet
- Tokushima Ramen,Boze no sugata sushi,Bean ball,Tokushima burger,Fish cutlet
- Setama, Goten Sakura, Orchidama, Asahi Peony, Nankokuichi
- Tokushima Indigo Socks(Shikoku Island League plus) --HomeAnan CityAnd in our cityTokushima Prefecture Kuramoto StadiumThe game is being played in combination with.
- Tokushima Baseball Club(Adult baseball / Tokushima Prefecture Baseball League, Japanese Baseball League)
Tokushima City Honorary Citizen
- Torii Ryuzou(Anthropologist-Archaeologist）
- Yasusaburo Hara(Nippon KayakuPresident / FormerJapan Chemical Industry AssociationChairman, formerGovernment Tax System Investigation CommitteeChairman)
- Han Takehara(UpperJapanese danceHome Cultural Merit）
- Setouchi Jakucho(Novelist-Religious house）
- Koyurugi Tada(Yoshikono Awa)
Political / economic
- Hachisuka Masahiro(The 13th Tokushima feudal lord.Edo Shogunate11nd generationGeneralTokugawa IemitsuChild.Of the shogunateArmy Governor）
- Hachisuka Mochi(The last Tokushima feudal lord.Minister of Education,Governor of Tokyo,Chairman of the House of LordsIn succession)
- Nakajima Masutane(Tokushima feudal lord.Hyogo-YamanashiyuanGovernor.AristocratMember of parliament)
- Inoue Takashi(Tokushima feudal lord. First governor of Tokushima prefecture. First mayor of Tokushima. FormerHouse of RepresentativesCongressman.Born as an assistant.Freedom Civil Rights MovementFormed a "self-help company" in the city at home)
- Shuntaro Ichisaka(Former Mayor of Tokushima. Former member of the House of Representatives. Freedom and People's Rights Campaigner)
- Yuto Senya(OriginalMember of the House of Representatives・OriginalChief Cabinet Secretary）
- Tomoji Nakatani(OriginalDemocratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors）
- Saori Yoshikawa(Constitutional Democratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors）
- Hiroyuki Konishi(Constitutional Democratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors）
- Koji Umebayashi(Navy Captain, Fighter pilot)
- Kenji Hirooka(PolicemenOfficials.. ExIshikawa Governor, OriginalPolice commander）
- Yasunori Yamaguchi(Former Governor of Ishikawa Prefecture)
- Kikutaro Hara(Former Governor of Tokushima Prefecture, Former Mayor of Tokushima)
- (OriginalTokyo Metropolitan AssemblyChair)
- Shinkuro Nagao(Former Mayor of Tokushima)
- Kazuo Takeichi(Former Mayor of Tokushima)
- Junzo Yamamoto(Former Mayor of Tokushima, Former Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Member)
- Toshiji Miki(Former Mayor of Tokushima,Awa Paper(Former president)
- Hideki Hara(Former Mayor of Tokushima, Former Tokushima Prefectural Assembly Member)
- Sawako Naito(Current Mayor of Tokushima)
- Kaifu Hana(The creator of Awa Shijira. Currently from Anan City. He lived in Ataka and died when he got married.)
- (OriginalNishimatsu ConstructionPresident)
- Kujime Hijiro(Aisho)
- Kondo Hikaru(ufotableCEO)
- Jirohachi Satsuma(Businessman.. Known as "Baron Satsuma".He lived in the city in his later years and died. )
- Shokichi Takagi(OriginalJapan Post BankPresident.Born in Kitamaegawa-cho. )
- Keiichiro Hashimoto(Shuto ExpresswayPresident,Keizai Doyukai(Deputy Secretary)
- Yasufumi Hirai(RakutenVice President / Chief Information Officer,Rakuten CommunicationsPresident)
- Giichiro Mima(Businessman)
- Miyamoto Masashi(OldSquarefounder)
- Hayabuchimasanori(Attorney, Chairman of Tokushima Bar Association,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsManaging Director)
- Nagai Nagayoshi(Pharmacist..Born in Nakajosanjima-cho.ephedrineDiscovered.The ancestor of modern Japanese pharmacy)
- Masauji Hachisuka(Hachisuka familyThe head,Marquis, Member of the House of Lords,Explorer,Ornithologist）
- Seki Kansai(Medical doctor, Tokushima DomainDoctor）
- Tsuruichi Hayashi(Mathematician）
- Kinichi Hata(Engineer）
- Hayashi Konami(Local historyHouse,Awa danceNamer)
- Ueta Jō(Astronomer）
- Hiroya Endo(Public administrationPerson)
- Kenji Kangawa(BiochemistryPerson,National Cardiovascular CenterResearch Institute Director)
- Yuki Honda(Educator）
- (Okayama UniversityVice President) Born in Fukushima.
- Shuichi Mori(Biologist)
Arts and crafts
- Igami Bonkotsu (woodblock engraver) Born in Nakajosanjima-cho.
- Toshiyuki Inoko(Digital art group "Team lab'）
- Nukina Kaioku(Calligrapher）
- Hiroshi Nagai(Illustrator）
- Noguchi Shohin(Japanese painter）
- Yuichi Noda(Glass craftsWriter)
- Hiroshima Akira(Japanese painter)
- Katsumi Miyake(Watercolor painter) Born as an assistant.
- Sojiro Inui(作家）
- Tsutomu Inoue(translator) Born in Minamimaegawa-cho.
- Wenceslau de Moraes(Portugal OfDiplomat,soldier,Writer) Permanent residence in the city.
- Umino Juzo(Writer) Lives in Ataka 1-chome as a child.I was enrolled until the third grade of Fukushima Elementary School.
- Mamoru Sano(Poet）
- Hisanori Shinohara(poets,critic）
- Suzuki Baku(poets)
- Yoshio Nakano(translator)
- Nogami Akira(Literary）
- Shuji Matsunaga(poet）
- Toshitaro Yamaguchi(Writer, writer)
- Fumi Shibamon: Born in Nakajosanjima-cho.
- Keiko Takemiya : Born in Kitamaegawa-cho.nearKitajima TownHas a history of living in Japan.
- Hitoshi Tojo
- Murao Mio
- Minoru Miki(Composer)
- Dick Minnet(singer）
- Eriko Hashimoto(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,ChatmonchyMember) Born in Jotochu.
- Akiko Fukuoka(Musician, member of Chatmonchy)
- Kenshi YONEZU(Musician)
- Naomi Minatani(Musician)
- Shinya Koizumi(singer,entertainer..Affiliation office is our city)
- Taiji Sato(Musician)
- Kyosuke Koizumi(Musician)
- Team konyandol(Idol）
- Aikawa Sho(An actor）
- Sachi Ishimaru(actress）
- Etsuko Egawa(Special makeupArtists）
- Toshio Kamada(Writer）
- Kitano Ushi(GidayuTayu.Born in Tsumachi.Takeshi KitanoPaternal grandmother and maternal grandmother)
- S. Takatsu(Actor)
- Miho Nakayama(Yoshimoto New ComedyActive in)
- Tomoji Tomiura(Actor)
- Chihiro Otsuka(actress）
- Hitomi Fujita(talent）
- Mariko Takeda(モデル）
- Hiroko Mima(Model, 2008Miss Universe JapanWinner)
- Rio Yamashita(actress)
- (Talent, singer,AKB48Former member of Team 8.Born in Los Angeles as a returnee)
- Miya Setouchi(dancer.. ExTakarazuka RevueStar setTop star.I'm from nearbyIshii Town..Lives in the city)
- (コ ア,Comedian）
- Nishiki Fabian Yuuki(Good luck,Comedian)
- Nakayama Women's Junior College(Comedian)
- Yoko Tanaka(Former talent)
- Nanami Yamashita(Voice actor）
- Kimiko Koyama(Voice actor)
- (OriginalTroupe four seasonsActress) Born in Yoshinohoncho.
- (Awa Odori Sharaku Dance. Former Chairman of Awa Sharaku Ren) Born in Nakayoshino-cho.
- Kenta Furuya(Comedian)
Broadcast / edit
- Kazuhito Konishi(Editor.. "WeeklyFishing Sunday』Launched) Born in Kitajosanjima-cho.
- Ryutaro Umezu(Radio personality）
- Kazuo Okamoto(Shikoku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Shimakawa Miyu(Shikoku Broadcasting Announcer)
- Sumitomo Mayo(Free announcer, OriginalJoint television）
- Tomomi Hama(East Japan Broadcastingannouncer)
- Yuri Fukunaga(Hokkaido Television Broadcastannouncer)
- Nobuno Kawakami(OriginalChunichi Dragonspitcher）
- Takeda Hisashi(OriginalHokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighterspitcher)
- Shiro Teramoto(OriginalChiba Lotte Marinespitcher)
- Daiki Masuda(Yomiuri GiantsInfielder）
- Niizaki life(Professional wrestler）
- Alexander Otsuka(Pro Wrestler)
- Gensumi summer(Original水 泳player)
- Fukuoka Haruna(Table tennisplayer)
- Masao Hirai(サ ッ カ ーplayer)
- Maruoka Mitsuru(soccer player)
- Fukuhiro Jo(Soccer leader)
- Boxing champion(Pro Wrestler)
- Yoshikazu Hayashi(Former professional baseball pitcher / director) Born in Tsunemijima.
- Tadao Tomihara(OriginalBicycle racer, OriginalJapan Bicycle Player AssociationPresident, formerJapan Cycling FederationChairman)
- Ryuji Ogura(Bicycle player)
- Natsuka Hori(Professional golfer)
- Kotone Hori(Professional golfer)
- Nobuki Hayashi(Kickboxer）
- Keito Forest(rugbyplayer)
People with a connection to Tokushima City
- Eiji Bando(Talent, former professional baseball pitcher)- Tokushima Prefectural Tokushima Commercial High SchoolGraduate.
- Kitano University(Chemist) ・Takeshi Kitano(Film director) --My grandmother, Ushi Kitano, is from Tokushima City.
- Misaki Matsutomo(Badminton player)- Tokushima City Tokushima Junior High SchoolGraduate.
- Cutie Suzuki (Former female professional wrestler) --The debut matchTokushima City Gymnasium.
Works set in Tokushima City
- Novels, manga, anime
- Beyond the deadline (1920)- Toyohiko KagawaWork.
- Oyone and Koharu (1923)- MoraesWork.
- Naruto(1926)-Eiji YoshikawaIt is one of the masterpieces of, and was repeatedly made into a movie.
- Tajin Furumura (1939)-Masuji IbuseWritten.Okinosu Village (currentlyOkishu district) WasOfficeIs a stage work.
- Puppet master Tenguya Hisakichi (1942)- Chiyo UnoWork.
- End of summer (1963)- Harumi SetouchiAutobiographical novel.
- Climbing- Kaoru FunayamaWork.
- Awa Odori Murder Case- Shuzo WakuWork.
- Indigo Corridor Murder Case- Yasuo UchidaWork.
- Tokushima Line of Love and Revenge- Kyotaro NishimuraWork.
- Anonymous sword, running-by Kyotaro Nishimura.
- Meishan-Masashi SadaWork.2007To the movie,2008Drama.
- Baltic paradise - Motomu FurutaWork.
- Yoshinokita High School Library Committee -Yamamoto NagisaWork.
- Lonely Saudade (2012)-Jiro Nitta,Masahiko FujiwaraCo-authored.Wenceslau de MoraesA novel dealing with.
- Awa dancer(1941):Kazuo HasegawaStarring.Tokuzumi BridgeIn various parts of the city, including the surrounding areaLocationWas done.Chutokushima riverside green spaceA monument is built in.
- Awa Odori Naruto Pirate(1957): A full remake version of "Awa no Odoriko".
- Naruto(1961):Koji Tsurutastarring.As a sequel, "Naruto Secretary Complete Edition" was also produced.
- Meishan(2007):Nanako Matsushimastarring.A large-scale location was held around the Awa Odori venue.Shinmachi River Waterfront ParkA memorial monument will be built in.
- Nacchan's photo studio(1980)-NHK OfContinuous tv novel.Nakanocho OfTatsuki Photo StudioIs the model.
- Climbing(2001) -Location was done in the city.
- Well turtle(2009) -Location was done in the city.
- ^ 10%Urban employment areaPopulation.At the prefectural capitals of other prefectures in Shikoku,Takamatsu metropolitan areaAbout 84 people,Matsuyama metropolitan areaAbout 64 people,Kochi metropolitan areaIs about 55[Source required].
- ^ In shikokuKochiKochi Of18894/1The second city system is enforced after that.The third isEhimeMatsuyama CityIn the same year12/15.. The second isKagawaTakamatsu Of18902/15[Source required].
- ^ In 1889, there were 14,607 households and a population of 60,861 (29,530 men and 31,331 women).Depends on the population[Source required].
- ^ After inspection of the signature list from December 1998 to 12, 23, the number of valid signatures collected by the 29th Weir Referendum Committee was confirmed to be 101,535 (24.3 times the legal constant, 48.8% of voters).[Source required].
- ^ 17 in favor, 22 in opposition (4 in favor of the special committee, 7 in opposition)[Source required].
- ^ 11 Tokushima City Ordinance No. 30.
- ^ 投票総数113,996票（当日有権者総数207,284人の54.995%、有効投票数112,116票 無効票1,863票（うち白紙1,135票））のうち、可動堰建設反対102,759票、賛成9,367票だった。なお、この投票は「吉野川可動堰建設計画の賛否を問う徳島市住民投票条例（平成11年徳島市条例第30号）」第3条の規定により、「住民投票は，投票資格者の2分の1以上の者の投票により成立するものとする」とされ、投票率が50%に満たないときは開票そのものを行わないという異例なものであり、戦後の地方自治法の下で行われた住民投票では初めてのことであった。その開票基準の適否を巡っても全国の新聞・放送局その他各界で激しく議論がなされた[Source required].
- ^ In the first place, in Tokushima prefecture itself, railways other than JRThird sector railway OfAsa Kaigan Railway Asa East Line(Asa coastline) only.
- ^ Before 1975, it was often not implemented from the current August 8th to 12th, and it was implemented in early August, late August, and in September.[Source required]..In 1934 and 1935, it was held for three days (Source:Tokushima City Tourism AssociationAnnouncement poster since 1934).The official period and schedule are decided every year by the "Awa Odori Executive Committee".[Source required].
- ^ a b Bulletin of Faculty of International Studies, Bunkyo University, Vol. 16, No. 1 (PDF)
- ^ Tokushima Prefecture Tokushima Normal value (value for each year / month)(Weather statistics)- Japanese Meteorological Agency
- ^ According to the first notification on December 1889, 12, "Next December 12th, Yori Tokushima City Oaza Tokushima Town Product Collection Center Nite Tokushima City Hall will be opened".
- ^ Nobody thinks about Showa Taisho Rhapsody (Taisho XNUMXst year) Archived August 2011, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun "Weekly Awakko Times" No. 91 September 2015, 9 Page 27 "Parent-child time What day is it today?"
- ^ [%83N&SSPLIT1=+%2B%2F%21%28%29-&KGNO=110&FINO=500&HUID=21669&UNID=K_H25030700035 平成２５年第 １回定例会－03月07日-03号Minutes of Tokushima City Council
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun "Weekly Awakko Times" No. 90 September 2015, 9 20th page Parent-child time What day is it today?
- ^ In addition, in Tokushima prefecture,YoshinogawaOne dead.
- ^ Tokushima Mayor Election April 2020, 4
- ^ a b c d "Sister Alliance Data Saginaw". Local Government Internationalization Association. 2016/5/16Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Sister Alliance Data Leiria”. Council of Local Authorities for International Relations. 2016/5/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Sister Alliance Data Dandong City”. Council of Local Authorities for International Relations. 2016/5/16Browse.
- ^ 4th Tokushima City Comprehensive Plan P.2
- ^ [Verification of Tokushima merger at the end of the town] Part 4 Independent steps (14) Anxiety about looking for a partner without seeing the path[Broken link]"Tokushima Shimbun"
- ^ What is a core city?Tokushima City Hall (Last updated: April 2016, 4) Retrieved June 1, 2020
- ^ "Tokushima's proud book bribe" page 14
- ^ “Early harvest, good taste, cauliflower Tokushima / Kawauchi”. Asahi Shimbun(January 2016, 1). P. Morning edition Tokushima prefecture version
- ^ a b c Jun Ogiya (February 2016, 2). “The circle of light that invites eels Tokushima, the peak of fry fishing”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 39
- ^ "Tokushima Shimbun" morning edition dated September 2011, 9 "Article name unknown[Broken link]'
- ^ "Tokushima City Corporate Attraction Promotion Plan (Welcome T Plan)" published by Tokushima City
- ^ Tetsuya Toyoda "Changes in retail and purchasing behavior in Tokushima PrefectureTokushima University (accessed June 2020, 6)
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun 2012/1/30 Highway Town http://www.topics.or.jp/special/122545490426/2007/01/11701230898.html
- ^ "Toyo Keizai City Data Pack" 2008 Edition
- ^ Tokushima Institute of Economic Research"Economy and Industry in Tokushima Prefecture" 2009 Edition
- ^ a b c Tokushima Economic Research Institute "Economy and Industry in Tokushima Prefecture" 2018 Edition
- ^ "Tokushima / Iitani Elementary School 143 years of history Thanksgiving, graduates' memories"Tokushima Shimbun" March 2016, 3 (viewed June 21, 2020)
- ^ Yu Fujinami (December 2015, 12). “New ferry, new terminal development in Tokushima, first arrival at port”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Tokushima prefecture version
- ^ Historical Consideration on Bicycle Path Development in Japan (Part 2) Yoshitaka Motoda and Masashi Usami (40th Civil Engineering Planning Research and Lectures November 2009)
- ^ About the use of bicycles as urban transportation Hiroshi Kobayashi 32nd Comprehensive Transportation Infrastructure Development Liaison Conference January 24, 1
- ^ a b "Floating in the dark night, waterfall of light Digital art in the forest of culture". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Tokushima prefecture version. (March 2017, 3)
Primary materials such as public relations materials and press releases
- ^ Rakuten signs comprehensive cooperation agreement with Tokushima City Rakuten Press Release (March 2020, 3) Retrieved June 24, 2020
- ^ a b c "sister city”. Tokushima City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Sendai City's domestic sister and friendship city". Sendai city. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b c "Domestic sister city”. Obihiro City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "International Goodwill / Sister Cities”. Tokushima City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokushima City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Japanese Cultural Center”(English). City of Saginaw MI. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Japan Festival sponsored by "Awa Sagi Noan", Japan Cultural Center in Saginaw”. Japan News Club (October 2012, 10). 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Armand Martins Janeira”. Embassy of Portugal in Japan. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Tokushima”(Portuguese). Câmara Municipal de Leiria. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ Concept for promotion of voluntary merger (report) --Tokushima Prefecture Municipal Merger Promotion Council (July 2007)[Broken link]
- ^ Tokushima 4th Tokushima City Comprehensive Plan --Tokushima City
- ^ Tokushima eastern area municipal mayor social gathering --Tokushima City Archived August 2009, 2, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Overview of forests and forestry in Tokushima City and Tokushima City
- ^ Local self-operated bus "Ogami Fureai Bus"Tokushima City Hall Regional Transportation Division (viewed June 2020, 6)
- ^ Tokushima City Wide Area Road Maintenance Division-Tokushima Outer Ring Road (South Ring Road) Peripheral Measures Project
- ^ In the next document, it says "7 units".Tokushima River National Highway Office, Shikoku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Tokushima City District Community Center Ordinance (December 50, 12 Ordinance No. 25)”. Tokushima City. 2016/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Tokushima City Local Community Center Ordinance (March 55, 3 Ordinance No. 31)”. Tokushima City. 2016/9/21Browse.
- ^ Tokushima City Citizens' Collaboration Division (April 2016, 4). “About the community center: Tokushima City official website". 2016/9/21Browse.
- ^ Japanese Meteorological Agency
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year / month) 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/1/26Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/1/26Browse.
- ^ a b c 2008 (Heisei 20) "Statistics Tokushima" Tokushima City Statistical Survey Promotion Council issued
- ^ Statistics Tokushima (Annual Report of Tokushima City Statistics) 21 edition published by Tokushima City Statistical Survey Promotion Council
- ^ "Tokushima City Statistical Data" 19