Photo Special Drama "Thus Spoke Kishibe" Episode 1 "Millionaire Village" Scene Photo (C) LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS / Shueisha (C) NHK / PICS
"Thus Spoke Kishibe does not move" "Rohan Kishibe" Issei Takahashi's "But refuse" makes the internet excited "Bals state"
If you write the contents roughly
Just like the state that reminds me of the "Bals phenomenon" when "Laputa, the castle in the sky" is broadcast on TV, "But refuse but bals state" and "Bals refuse" flow to TL on the net. There were also posts such as "grass" one after another.
The drama "Thus Spoke Kishibe does not move" starring Issei Takahashi (NHK General TV / BS4K / December 12-28 30 ... → Continue reading
Mainly on the latest information on domestic and foreign movies & TV dramas, the "now" of entertainment, which has become a hot topic on the Internet such as animation and overseas gossip, is transmitted daily with news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The notation of the quoted sokuon and yoon is the original sic
What is defined by law isBroadcasting lawArticle 2, item 17 states, "A momentary image of a stationary or moving object and its accompanyingvoiceOtheracousticSendbroadcast(Text,FigureIncludes other images (including those with audio or other sound) or those that also send signals. ) ”. General affairsMinisterial OrdinanceRadio Law Enforcement RegulationsIt is also defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 28.
As a definition related to the same article of the Radio Law Enforcement Regulations
- No. 28-2 "Standard television broadcasting" refers to television broadcasting other than high-definition television broadcasting.
- No. 28-3 "High-definition television broadcasting" refers to television broadcasting that is listed below.
- (1) Every other scanning method, and the number of scanning lines in one video is 1 or more.
- (2) The scanning method is sequential and the number of scanning lines of one image is 750 or more.
DefinitionAs you can see, television broadcasting is roughly divided into standard television broadcasting and high-definition television broadcasting.
Broadcast Law Enforcement RegulationsThen, in the classification of the core broadcasting according to the type of the attached table No. 5 No. 5 broadcasting
- (4) Television broadcasting
- A. Television broadcasting including high-definition television broadcasting
- B Standard television broadcasting
There isCore broadcastingIt is one of the types of.
In addition, Article 2, Item 5 of the same rule states
- "Cable television broadcasting" means by television broadcastingWired general broadcastingSay.
In Article 142, item 2
- Area broadcastingType of
- Television broadcast to Lee
There is wired general broadcasting andTerrestrial general broadcastingIt is one of the types of.
That is, core broadcasting andGeneral broadcastingIt is one of the subdivisions in.