A man died in an avalanche Akita / Yokote City
If you write the contents roughly
The man was taken to a hospital in Yokote City, but was later confirmed dead.
On the afternoon of January 1, an avalanche occurred on a city road in Masuda-machi, Yokote City, Akita Prefecture, and one light truck was involved and it seems that he was driving ... → Continue reading
"Akita TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Akita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2005(17)May 10, Former Yokote City and all towns and villages that belonged to Hiraka District (Masuda Town,Hiraka Town,Omonokawa Town,Omorimachi,Jumonji Town,Yamauchi Village,Taiyu Village) Merged and established as a new system, Yokote City.This causes, albeit temporarilyPrefectural office locationWith the exception of Akita City, which is the only city in the prefecture with a population of over 10, it has become the second largest city in the prefecture.Heisei Municipal MergerThere are other examples of a city with 10 people, but in the case of Yokote City, the living areas of the former Yokote City and Hiraka District were almost the same, so the city area and the living area of 10 people are the same. It is a city.Therefore, the central part had the function of a city of 10 people before the merger, and promoted the merger of the city.
The government building is2014Since March 26, 3, the former Yokote City Hall (Yokote Government Building) has been used as the main government building. From the beginning of the merger in 31 to March 2005, the Jori South Government Building and the Jori North Government Building were designated as the Main Government South Government Building (Yokote Hiraka Wide Area Exchange Center) and the North Government Building (Administrative Center), respectively. It was placed in the Satokita Government Building[Annotation 1]..In addition, the old municipal office building is "Yokote City Hall ○ × Government Building" (○ × is the name of the old municipality).In addition, each government building is also a "Yokote City XX Regional Bureau" as a contact agency in the area.
Yokote BasinLocated in the central part of the eastOu MountainsThe Yokote River flows through the city.From north to southNational Route 13as well as the Yuzawa Yokote Road, East and westNational Route 107as well as the Akita ExpresswayIt is a key point of transportation through which.
- Mountain:Kuromori Mountain, Mt. Ontake,Matoyama,Horowasan
- River:Omonogawa,Yokote River, Otogawa,Narusegawa,Minase River,,,
- Lakes :,
- 1889(Meiji22 years) June 4- Municipal system31 towns in Yokote due to the enforcement of[Annotation 2], With the area of Yokote Maego VillageHiraka-gunYokote TownWas launched.In addition, the following towns and villages have been established in the current city area.
- Yokote Town,Asakura Village,Sakaemura,Asahimura,Sakaimachi,Kurokawa Village(Former Yokote City)
- Asamai Village,Yoshida,Daigo Village(Hiraka Town)
- Masuda Village (Masuda Town)
- Jumonjimachi,Ueda Village,Mutsui Village(Jumonjimachi)
- Numadate Village,Fukuchi Village,Satomi Village(Omonogawa Town)
- Omorimura,Yasawagi Village,Kawanishi Village(Omorimachi)
- Yamauchi Village
- Age village,Tanemori Village(Taiyu Village)
- Tateai Village(Omonogawa Town and Taiyu Village)
- Kanazawa Village (Kanazawa Town)
- 1892(25th year of Meiji)- MiemuraIs separated from Jumonjimachi.
- 1895(Meiji 28) January 1-Masuda Village enforces the town systemMasuda Townbirth.
- 1895(Meiji 28) August 8-Asamai Village enforces the town systemAsamai Townbirth.
- 1897(Meiji 30) August 8-Kanazawa Village enforces the town systemKanazawabirth.
- 1901(Meiji 34) July 7-Numadate Village and Omori Village enforced the town systemNumadate Town-Omorimachibirth.
- 1920(Taisho 9) October 10-Nishiyoko Black Light Railway (Taisho 10)Kitakami Line) Is opened.
- 1922(Taisho 11) October 10-Jumonjimachi enforces town systemJumonji Townbirth.
- 1933(Showa 8) April 4-Asakura Village is incorporated into Yokote Town.
- 1951(Showa 26) April 4-Yokote-cho merged Sakae Village and Asahi Village and enforced the city system (old)Yokote CityBecomes
- 1954(Showa 29) October 10-Jumonjimachi and Mie Village mergedJumonji TownBecomes
- 1955(Showa 30) January 4
- Jumonjimachi and Ueda Village / Mutsuai Village mergedJumonji TownBecomes
- Age Village and Tanemori Village mergedTaiyu VillageBecomes
- Numadate Town, Fukuchi Village, Satomi Village,Ogatsu-gunMeiji villagePart of (Osawa) mergedOmonokawa TownBecomes
- The rest of Meiji Mura merged with other towns and villages to Ogachi-gunUgo TownNewly established.
- Omorimachi and Yasawagi Village mergedOmorimachiBecomes
- Sakaimachi Village and Kurokawa Village were incorporated into Yokote City.
- (Old) Masuda Town and Ogachi DistrictNishinaruse VillageMergedMasuda TownBecomes
- 1955(30) October 10-Tateai Village was divided into Omonogawa Town and Taiyu Village.
- 1956(Showa 31) January 1-Omori Town and Kawanishi Village mergedOmorimachiBecomes
- 1956(Showa 31) September 9-Asamai Town and Yoshida Village mergedHiraka TownBecomes
- 1956(Showa 31) July 9- KanazawaWas transferred to Yokote City.
- 1957(32) April 4-Daigomura merged into Hiraka Town.
- 1958(Showa 33) April 4 --Semboku-gun in the northern part of the former Kanazawa TownSennan Village(CurrentSenboku-gunMisato Town) Branch city.
- 1959(34) November 11-Part of Sannai Village (Osawa district) was incorporated into Yokote City.
- 1965(Showa 40) July 11- Yokote ParkWithinYokote CastleThe simulated castle tower (Yokote Castle Observatory) is completed.
- 1988(Showa 63) July 2- Yojiro IshizakaLiterature Memorial Hall opened.
- 1994(6) April 4-In the Akasaka district of Yokote cityTheme parkAkita Furusato VillageIs open.On the same dayAkita Museum of Modern ArtWill also open.
- 2005(17) October 10-Former Yokote CityMasuda Town,Hiraka Town,Omonokawa Town,Omorimachi,Jumonji Town,Yamauchi Village,Taiyu VillageMerged on an equal footing withYokote CityIs born.
- August 4- Yokote Community FM broadcastIs open.
- August 4- Yokote StationThe public facility "Y2 (Waiwai) Plaza" in the east exit redevelopment block "Yokote East" will open, and the Yokote Station East Exit XNUMXst District Urban Redevelopment Project will be completed.
- September 9-Yokote StationHashigami station buildingTo.On October 10st, the East-West Free Passage "Kokoro-do" will be in service.
- 2013(25) April 12- Masuda district10.6 hectares of the countryImportant traditional buildings preservation areaIs selected as
- March 3-Yamauchi District, City Hall Yamauchi Regional Bureau, Yamauchi Public Hall,Yokote City Fire StationA complex public facility that integrates the functions of the Yamauchi branch office is opened.The regional bureau and fire department will be in service from the same day, and the public hall will be in service from April 4.
- March 3-The city's organizational structure was reorganized, the mayor's office was relocated to the former Yokote Government Building, and the name was changed to Yokote City Office Main Government Building.The former main office north government building and south government building have been renamed to Jori north government building and south government building, respectively.The Board of Education in the Kamakura building will be relocated to the Jori Minami Government Building.
* The data on the right is for the former Yokote City before the merger.
Former Yokote City
Current Yokote City
- Duty executor Yuichi Bizen (formerlyOmorimachiMayor） 2005(17)May 10 - 2005(17)May 10
- First generation Chuetsu Igarashi 2005(17)May 10 --October 2013, 25 (Heisei 10)
- 2 fee Takahashi Dai 2013(25) October 10-Present (second term)
|This section includes some computers andBrowsing softwareContains characters that cannot be displayed with (○ Anshinichi's first character is a variant of "high") .|
- Chair: Tsutomu Shioda, Vice Chair: Yutaka Okuyama
- 2009(21)11 - 2011(23)6 Yoneo Ishiyama (former Mayor Masuda)[Annotation 4]), Vice Chairman Tsutomu Shioda
- 2007(19)11 - 2009(21)10 Chairman Toshio Tanaka, Vice-chairman Shinichi Takayasu
- 2005(17)11 - 2007(19)11 Chairman Toshio Tanaka (former Yokote City Council), Vice Chairman Kiichi Sasaki (former Masuda Town Council)
- Because the special incumbent due to the merger was not applied2005(17)May 10Held at the same time as the mayoral election.The election was a big battle in which 34 people ran for a fixed number of 73 people.
- The current constant is 30 people (2011(23)6Currently 1 vacancy).
- Main Government Building (Yokote Government Building, former Yokote City Hall)
- Juri Kita Government Building
- Jori South Government Building
- Waterworks Government Building
- Masuda Government Building (Masuda Regional Bureau, former Masuda Town Hall)
- Hiraka Government Building (Hiraka Regional Bureau)
- Omonogawa Government Building (Omonogawa Regional Bureau, former Omonogawa Town Hall)
- Omori Government Building (Omori Regional Bureau, former Omori Town Hall)
- Jumonjimachi Government Building (Jumonjimachi Regional Bureau, former Jumonjimachi Office)
- Yamauchi Government Building (Yamauchi Regional Bureau, former Yamauchi Village Office)
- Taiyu Government Building (Taiyu Regional Bureau, former Taiyu Village Office)
- In addition to these, in Yokote City2010(22)12ToAkitaImprovement of resident services by sharing and integrating the office work projects carried out by both parties with the Akita Prefecture Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau, which has jurisdiction over the city area, and the effective and efficient implementation of office work projects. It has been agreed to combine the functions for the purpose of reducing administrative costs, etc., and it has started sequentially from FY2011 (FY23).As a result, city officials are also assigned to the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau..
- In addition, since the merger, the main government building in the north and south and the government office building of the old municipality have been diverted and a branch office system has been adopted.2011(23)5Moving work was carried out to consolidate into 6 government buildings in the former Yokote city area including the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau, and the work started..
- 2013Inaugurated in (25)Dai TakahashiAccording to the mayor's policy2014(26) In March, the main functions of the city hall, including the mayor's office, were moved to the Yokote Government Building, the Yokote Government Building was renamed the Main Government Building, and the North Government Building and the South Government Building were the Jori North Government Building and Jori Minami, respectively. The name was changed to the government building, and the city hall was reorganized and relocated..
Juri Kita Government BuildingYokote City Fire Department
Sister cities/partner cities
- Friendship city
|Population distribution by age in Yokote City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yokote City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yokote City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Hiraka General Hospital(Akita Prefecture Welfare Agricultural Cooperative Federation）
- Yokote Municipal Hospital(Public hospital）
- Municipal Omori Hospital(Public hospital)
- Yokote Kamakura FM 77.4MHz
- 2010From (22), several volunteers from inside and outside Yokote cityTwitterTown revitalization activity using Started.Called Yokotter, it was widely featured in newspapers, television and radio nationwide.
- Akita Bank(5 branches in the city)
- Hokuto Bank(8 branches in the city,Branch in branchActual stores are 5 branches in the city)
- Northern Japan BankYokote branch
- Akita Shinkin BankYokote branch
- Ugo Shinkin Bank
- Tohoku Labor BankYokote branch
- Akita Furusato Agricultural Cooperative(Head office location)
Designated financial institution
Hokuto Bank's predecessor, Hago Bank, was Masuda Village (formerly Masuda Bank) when it was established as Masuda Bank.Masuda Town) With the head office.After that, due to the process of moving the head office to Yokotemachi (formerly Yokote City), almost the entire area of the merged city was the ground of the bank, and municipalities other than the former Taiyu Village designated the Northern Capital Bank before the merger. It was.Due to the merger, the former Taiyu Village side was a designated financial institution until then.Akita Furusato Agricultural CooperativeWas requested to be a designated agency financial institution.Therefore, the Hokuto Bank set up an ATM on the premises of the Yokote City Taiyu Regional Bureau Office (formerly the Taiyu Village Office) as the "Yokote Branch Yokote City Taiyu Office Branch Office" at the same time as the establishment of the new city.Storage agency financial institutionWas settled by expanding to all financial institutions in the city.In addition, the two designated financial institutions inherited the designation of the old city.
The Hokuto Bank has set up a manned base "Yokote Branch Yokote City Main Government Building Branch Office" in the City Hall Main Government Building (Yokote Government Building) (Yokote City Hall Branch Office is located at the Yokote Branch of the main store.Branch in branch).The neighborhood stores of Juri North and South Government Building areYokote West Branch.
- Yokote Post Office(Collection and delivery station,Yu Yu window(Installation station)
- Omori Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Omonogawa Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Jumonjimachi Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Tateai Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Hiraka Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Yamauchi Post Office
- Masuda Post Office
- Hago Kanazawa Post Office
- Yokote Heijo Post Office
- Yokote Ekimae Post Office
- Yokote Kajimachi Post Office
- Yokote Asahikawa Post Office
- Yokote Saiwaicho Post Office
- Yokote Sakae Post Office
- Asahi Post Office
- Yokote Kurokawa Post Office
- Tanemori Post Office
- Aki Post Office
- Kawanishi Post Office
- Yasawagi Post Office
- Omonogawa Osawa Post Office
- Satomi Post Office
- Japan Post Ueda Post Office
- Hago Yoshida Post Office
- Daigo Post Office
- Japan Post
- Nakasugisawa Post Office
- Yasuda Simple Post Office
- Yokote Akasaka Simple Post Office
- Ohashi Simple Post Office
- Fukuchi Simple Post Office
- Sakai Town Post Office
- Mie Post Office
- Mutsumi Simple Post Office
- Yoshino Post Office
- Simple post office in Saruhan
- Japan Post Simple Post Office
Special products / special products
- Yokote Yakisoba(Japan's Three Great Yakisoba Lands）
- (Former Hiraka district / Former Masuda district)[Annotation 5]
- Jumonji Ramen(Jumonji district)
- hop(Daio district): Giraffe groupConcludes a support agreement.
- Yamauchi carrot(Yamauchi district)
- Yamauchi Imonoko(Yamauchi district)
- East Japan Railway
- General national road
- Main local road
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 1 Morioka Yokote Line(The city overlaps with National Route 107 for all sections)
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 12 Hanamaki Large Curve(Senboku-gunMisato TownBoundary withKuromori PassSlightly nearby and unused section[Annotation 9]）
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 13 Yuzawa Yumonogawa Large Curve
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 29 Yokote Omori Ouchi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 30 Kamioka South Outer East Yuri Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 31 Yokote Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 36 Omagari Omori Hago Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 40 Yokote Higashi Naruse Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 48 Yokote Higashiyuri Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 57 Jumonji Hago Toriumi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 71 Omagari Yokote Line
- General prefectural road
- Akita Prefectural Road 108 Kawaren Masuda Hiraka Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 116 Kawanishi Rokugo Line(All lines in Yokote City overlap with Akita Prefectural Road No. 71 Omagari Yokote Line)
- Akita Prefectural Road 117 Nozaki Jumonji Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 164 Niiyama Omori Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 265 Yunomata Maeda Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 266 Three-year stop line after hearing
- Akita Prefectural Road 267 Kanazawa Yoshida Yanagida Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 270 Asamai Daigo Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 271 Ueda Hiraka Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 272 Goshono Yasuda Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 273 Toyama Ochiai Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 274 Nakamura Kamiyoshino Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 320 Nango Kurosawa Line
- Akita Prefectural Yokote High School
- Akita Prefectural Yokote Jonan High School
- Akita Prefectural Masuda High School
- Akita Prefectural Omonogawa High School
- Akita Prefectural Heisei High School
Secondary school (integrated middle and high school) "side-by-side"
Junior high school
- Yokote City Yokote Minami Junior High School - 2018Yamauchi Junior High School was integrated in (28).
- Yokote City Yokote Kita Junior High School - 2013In (25), Otori Junior High School, Yokote Nishi Junior High School, and Kanazawa Junior High School were integrated and opened.
- - 1998Opened in 10 with the former Hiraka Municipal Asamai Junior High School, Hiraka Municipal Daigo Junior High School, and Hiraka Municipal Yoshida Junior High School as the parent body.
- Yokote City Yokote Myomine Junior High School - 2012In (24), Omonogawa Junior High School, Omori Junior High School, and Taiyu Junior High School were integrated and opened.
- Yokote City Asakura Elementary School --Integrated from Yokote City Sugisawa Elementary School to Yokote City Asakura Elementary School.1997In (9), the former Yokote City Yokote Kita Elementary School and Yokote City Asakura Elementary School were integrated. April New system "Yokote City Asakura Elementary School" opens.
- Yokote City Yokote Kita Elementary School - 2016In (28), Sakaimachi Elementary School, Kurokawa Elementary School, and Kanazawa Elementary School were integrated and opened.
- Former Hiraka Town Hirano Elementary School (currently Asamai)Public hallUtilizing the school building as the Hirano Annex) → Integrated into the former Asamai Elementary School.
- Yokote City Yumonogawa Elementary School - 2015In (25), Omonogawa Kita Elementary School, Minami Elementary School, and Fukuchi Elementary School were integrated and opened.
- Yokote City Jumonjimachi Elementary School - 2021In (3rd year of Reiwa), Jumonji Daiichi Elementary School, Jumonji Daini Elementary School, Ueda Elementary School, and Mutsui Elementary School were integrated and opened.
- Uemiya Daiichi Kindergarten
- Uemiya Second Kindergarten
- Tsuchiya kindergarten
- Kohitsuji kindergarten
Sightseeing, special events, special products, sports, culture
- Masuda traditional building preservation district in Yokote City
- Old Nisshin Building
- Akita Furusato Village
- Akita Museum of Modern Art
- Yokote Chrysanthemum Doll Festival
- Yojiro IshizakaLiterature Memorial
- Yokote Kamakura
- Yokote "Snow Festival"
- Yokote Park
- Yokote Castlesite
- Otoriiyama Ruins(The role of the next three yearsAtKiyoharaBase)
- Kanazawa Hachimangu(Kanazawa fenceTrace,)
- Yokote Shinmeisha
- (Nishinuma, Tachima suburbs)
- (Oshu mountain road)
- Asamai zelkova(Prefecture designationNatural treasure・ Hiraka Asamai district) 500 years old, trunk circumference 8.3m, tree height about 40m
- (1981(56)May 4Designated as a designated tangible cultural property of the former Hiraka Town)
- Asamai Park Ayame Festival(Late November-early December)
- Masuda'sfireworks(May 9Night)
- Mt. Gassan ShrineFestival (September 9-14)
- Mato Park(3.5km east of Masuda Government Building)[Annotation 10]
- The troughKogi competition (late April)
- Sakura Festival (late April)
- Municipal Tengamori Ski Area(Approximately 10km southeast of Masuda Government Building)
- Victor StarhinTomb (of Omonogawa Town)
- All over the countrySparklerTournament (July every year)
- Hahaha Festival (Omonogawa Town)
- (Omonogawa Town): As you read it,The shine of the headFestival to compete for.
- (Omonogawa Town)
- Akita Jumonji Film Festival(Jumonjimachi) (every winter)
- Large raft(Prefectural designated natural monument, Sannaiikada Uedaomote) Tree age 600-1000 years, around the trunk root 12m, tree height about 43m.
- Yu Yu Plaza
- Yokote Onsen Hotel Wellness Yokoteji (formerly Whole Sam Inn Yokote (Health Insurance Recreation Center))
- ▲ Yokote Simple Insurance Recreation Center (Kanpo no Yado Yokote, closed in 26)
- Egaonooka (Omonogawa area)
- (Omonogawa area)
- Tokimeki Exchange Center Yupuru (Hiraka area)
- Tonami mineral spring (Masuda area)
- Uehata OnsenSawarabi (Masuda area)
- Uehata Onsen Yu-Raku (Masuda area)
- (Omori area)
- Omori Onsen Sakuraso (Omori area)
- (Daio area)
- Tsurugaikeso (Yamauchi area)
- Nango Onsen Kyorinso (Yamauchi area)
- ▲ Sunbeams hot spring Mitsumata Onsen (Yamauchi area, closed on November 25, 11)
Public facilities, etc.
- Yokote City Hall
- Yokote City Exchange Center"Y2 (Waiwai) Plaza"
- (A real kamakura is displayed on the 1st floor, which is a tourist facility. For details, seeKamakuraWhat)
- 1F: Yokote City Tourism Association office and shop, fantastic gallery (kamakura room), solarium, civic open space. 2F: Hall. 4th floor meeting room. 5F: Yokote City Board of Education Office.
- The role of the next three yearsKanazawa Museum
- Masuda Manga Museum in Yokote City(Masudamachi, Yokote City)
Yokote City Athletic Association
- Yokote Basketball Association
- Yokote City Soft Tennis Federation
- Yokote City Judo Federation
- Yokote City Kendo Federation
- Yokote City Tennis Association
- Yokote Athletics Association
- Yokote City Sumo Federation
- Yokote City Table Tennis Association
- Yokote Ski Association
- Akita Sports Wellness Fukiya Association Akita Kamakura Branch
- Yokote City Ground Golf Federation
- Yokote City Golf Association
- Yokote City Volleyball Association
- Yokote City Park Golf Association
- Akita Softball Baseball Association Yokote Branch
- Aikido Yokote Association
- Yokote City Indiaca Association
- Yokote City Badminton Association
- Yokote City Kyudo Federation
- Yokote Football Club, a specified non-profit organization
- Horizontal sports club
- Yokote City Handball Association
- Yokote City Swimming Association
- Yokote City Karatedo Federation
- Yokote City Wushu Tai Chi Association
- Yokote Ballroom Dance Club
- Yokote City SUP Association
- Choir Four Seasons(Chorus)
- Yokote Mixed Chorus(Chorus)
- WA of the sounding song!Choir(Chorus)
- Mixed Chorus Yokote Fiorente(Chorus)
- Yokote Mandolin Love(mandolin)
- Yokote Wind Orchestra(Brass band)
- La Pomme Wind Orchestra(Brass band)
- Yokote Philharmonic Orchestra(orchestra)
- Yokote Theater Study Group
- Yokote Amateur Theater Institute
- Theatrical company Hozzy and Nancy
Aristocrat / samurai
- Yoshimichi Onodera(Sengoku Daimyo, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyohara Takenori(Heian period OfPrisonerAustralian,Guardian general, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyohara Mitsuyori(Takenori's older brother, a prisoner from the Heian period, from the former Yokote city)
- Naozumi Ito(Constitutional partyHouse of RepresentativesCongressman, formerly from Yokote City)
- Shigetaro Sasayama(LDPMember of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Reincarnation of Sasayama(Member of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Terada Manabu(Member of the House of Representatives,Terata NorijoSecond son, formerly from Yokote City)
- Shizuka Terata(Member of the House of Councilors, husband of Manabu Terata)
- Ugenta Numata(Member of the House of Representatives, formerly from Yokote City)
- Kenzo Chida(YokoteMayor, From former Yokote City)
- Hiroyuki Izumi(Accountant,Yokohama National UniversityProfessor, exJapan Boki AssociationVice-president)
- Yushun Kudo(Botanist, exTaipei Imperial UniversityProfessor)
- Haruo Sasayama(Child of Shigetaro Sasayama and older brother of Tosei.Tokyo UniversityFormer professor, specializing in ancient Japanese history)
- Junji Ueda(Uni Family Mart HoldingsPresident and CEO, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Taro Yamashita(Businessman, From former Omorimachi)
- Yuji Shioda (Hokuto BankFirst Chairman, Former President of Hokuto Bank, Chairman, Formerly from Omonogawa Town)
- Kasetani Tomine(artist, From former Masuda Town)
- Tatsuzo Ishikawa(作家, From former Yokote City)
- Hakusui Izumikawa(Poet,画家, From former Yokote City)
- Kiyoshi Suzuki(Proletarian writer, formerly from Asahi district, Yokote city)
- Matsui Joryu(Calligrapher, From former Yokote City)
- Shota Kikuchi(manga artist, From former Omorimachi)
- Yasushi Sasaki(Film director, From the former Akita Canal Town)
- Michiko Shimamori(Magazine editor, formerly from Yokote City)
- Takao Yaguchi(Cartoonist, formerly from Masuda Town)
- Tsuchida Century(Cartoonist, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Kanji Izumiya(Psychiatrist, formerly from Jumonjimachi)
- Mansuke Akita(From the former Taiyu village)
- Cup's(rock band, From the former Taiyu village)
- THE SxPLAY(singer, From Yokote City)
- Yu Takahashi(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン, From former Sannai Village)
- Masato Sanjo(Masayoshi Tsuruoka and Tokyo Romantica, Born in Hiraka Town, birthplaceNiigataOjiya, Graduated from Urawa High School)
- Kiyoshi Hitomi(comedian,An actor, From former Masuda Town)
- Honey([Gravure Idol | Gravure Talent]],actress, From Yokote City)
- Hirano Nozomi(Actress from Yokote City)
- Yuki Yoneuchi(Voice actor, From Yokote City)
- Daisuke Usami(volleyballPlayer, from former Akita Canal Town)
- Kinichi Ohnomori(Grand SumoWrestler,Frontal5th, from former Omorimachi)
- Kinsaku Orochi(Grand sumo wrestler,FrontalFirst, from former Hiraka Town)
- Kochi Tsuguo(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars3rd, from former Hiraka Town)
- Terunomi Twelve(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars17rd, from former Hiraka Town)
- Kainishiki Kozo(Grand sumo wrestler,Ten cars16th, from the former Jumonjimachi)
- Keinosuke Kiyosegawa(Grand sumo wrestler,Sekiwaki, From former Omorimachi)
- Kiyonomori Masao(Grand sumo wrestler, 9th front, from former Omorimachi)
- Umeyuki Kiyomikawa(Grand sumo wrestler, first in front, from former Jumonjimachi)
- Shinya Nakagawa(Professional baseballPlayer, formerHanshin Tigers, From former Sannai Village)
- Nihonkai Tadazura(Grand sumo wrestler, 16th front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Makoto Hasegawa(Professionalbasketballplayer,Akita Northern Happinets, From the former Akita Canal Town)
- Kiyomi Sato(Professionalbasketballplayer,basketballLeader, formerly from Omorimachi)
- Taiji Hirakagawa(Grand sumo wrestler, 13th front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Maenoyama Seizo(Grand sumo wrestler, 13th front, from former Hiraka Town)
- Tatsumi Murata(Professional baseball player, formerKintetsu Buffaloes-Yokohama Ocean Whales, From former Yokote City)
- Eizo Wakasegawa(Grand sumo wrestler, first in front, from former Omonogawa Town)
- Ryoko Kitajima(AthleticsLong distance-marathonplayer,Trail runner, From former Yokote City)
- Yuichi Takahashi(Athletics / Marathon athletes,ParalympicRepresentative, from former Yokote City)
- Sakurako Mukaikawa (Skier, Akita Xerox Co., Ltd., formerly from Yokote City)
- Shoho Ryuko(Ozumou wrestler, 3rd Makushita), from the former Jumonjimachi)
- Toshiro Ishida(soldier, From former Masuda Town)
- Seita Sato(NHKannouncer, From the former Jumonjimachi)
- Hiroshi Takebayashi(NHK announcer, from former Jumonjimachi)
- Nagaoka Kyoko(TBSAnnouncer, formerly from Yokote City)
- Masahime(Fashion Model-fashion designer, From former Yokote City)
- Takashi Sato(Toyo UniversityTrack and field club scout and coach, formerly from Hiraka Town)
- K. Kakizaki(Kyodo NewsEditorial board, From former Hiraka Town)
Person with connection
- Kiyohara Takenori(Role of the last nine yearsActive in the guardian office general)
- Kiyohara Iehira(Heian periodDefeated in the former Yokote City)
- Ogasawara Mitsufuyu(Old lord of Masuda Town, laterMr TozawaVassal)
- Onodera Kagemichi(Sengoku Daimyo, Formerly living in Yokote City)
- Yoshitake Satake(Kubota DomainLord,Yokote CastleAs a branch castle)
- Yoshimitsu Mogami(Sengoku Daimyo, Jumonji, Hiraka, etc.Mr. OnoderaTaken from)
- Masazumi Honda(OriginalEdo ShogunateOld age, Former Yokote City was exiled)
- Ishibashi Tozan(Toyo Keizai Inc.President, postwarPrime Minister, Toyo Keizai Headquarters in Yokote City during the Pacific WarEvacuationLet)
- Seion Kawamata(Japanese Socialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives, The deceased, lived in the former Yokote city)
- Terata Norijo(Member of the House of Councilors, Akita PrefectureGovernor, Former Mayor of Yokote.Place of birthDaisen City）
- Yojiro Ishizaka(Writer, Yokote High School (currently Yokote Jonan High School), former Yokote Junior High School (currently Yokote High School) taught)
- Fukasawa Taichi(Former Yardmaster Yokotecho,Folklore・ Local historian)
- Ebiya Minamiyama(Painter, formerly living in Yokote City)
- Kanedada Senoo(Legendary person known for great power)
- Victor Starhin(Japanese professional baseballAthletes and graveyards are former Omonogawa Town Sonenji Temple
- Miho Nakayama,Shinobu Nakayama(My parents live in Yokote City)
- Takeji Muno(journalist)
- ^ The address of the city hall was set to 1-1-269, Jori, Yokote City (formerly 1 Shimosanmaibashi, Maego), which is the address of the Jori Kita Government Building.The address of Jori Minami Government Building is 64-163-XNUMX Jori XNUMX-chome (formerly XNUMX Shimosanmaibashi, Maego).
- ^ Yokote Omachi Uecho, Yokote Omachi Nakacho, Yokote Omachi Shitacho, Yokote Yokkaichi Uecho, Yokote Yokkaichi Nakacho, Yokote Yokkaichi Shitacho, Yokote Eidoricho, Yokote Blacksmith Town, Yokote Honmachi, Yokote Negishi Shitamachi, Yokote Yokote, Yokote Baba Saki Town, Yokote Uramachi, Yokote Shinmachi, Yokote Shinmachi Shitacho, Yokote Furukawa Town, Yokote Shita Town, Yokote Haguro Uemachi, Yokote Haguro Nakamachi, Yokote Haguro Sue Town, Yokote Uenegishi Town, Yokote Shimo Negishi Town, Yokote Uenodai Town, Yokote Shimazaki Town, Yokote Ueshimazaki Town, Yokote Haguro Shinmachi, Yokote Gomencho, Yokote No Omochicho, Yokote Numata Town, Mt. Yokoteyama Note Shinmachi, Yokote Yokote Town.
- ^ 2009May 2Until then, it was 269 Shimosanmaibashi, Maego, Yokote City, but in the same year.May 2Than,Yokote StationIt was changed because the residential address was displayed in the west area.
- ^ On the merger issue2005Since he resigned from the mayor in (17), he is not the last mayor.The last mayor of the town, former Mayor Masuda, will be Kohachi Senda.
- ^ 1876(Meiji 9), oldHiraka-gunDaigo VillageThe roots are cultivated in.
- ^ "Yuki no Ne" won the gold medal at the 17 National New Sake Appraisal.
- ^ The 14th International Sake Festival "Junmai Daiginjo / Junmai Ginjo Category" 1st place. Of the NHK TV seriesMansaku flowerName it.
- ^ In the area of the former Masuda Town,IwateMizusawa (Oshu City), Route 397 is called "Mizusawa Line".It is the shortest route from the former Masuda Town to the Iwate Prefecture side, but the prefectural border is closed in winter from November to May every year, and sharp curves and steep slopes continue.Winding roadHowever, it is not easy to use.Akita ExpresswayFully openOnikobe RoadThe Mizusawa Line is being forgotten with the start of service.
- ^ The Akita Prefectural Road No. 12 Hanamaki Grand Curve is managed by the Semboku Regional Promotion Bureau, not by the Hiraka Regional Promotion Bureau.
- ^ "Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection"Selection.The park was designedAkita City OfChiaki ParkSame as,Landscaping OfAnhei Nagaoka..Campgrounds and athletics are being developed.Once on the same site, it also served as a shopHutteWas also equipped,Tengamori Ski AreaClosed due to opening (mid-50s-late XNUMX).The first blockbuster song "Apple songIs the theme song of the movie "Soyokaze"ofLocationIt is also the ground, and there are "Monument of Apple Song" and "Monument of Michiko Namiki's Honor" in the park.
- ^ "We have signed a basic agreement on functional integration between the Hiraka Regional Development Bureau and Yokote City.”. Akita Prefecture (December 2010, 12). 2011/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Yokote City Hall begins moving work Consolidated into 6 central government buildings”. Akita Sakigake Shinposha (April 2011, 4). 2011/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Organizational structure of Yokote City Hall in 26”. Yokote City (March 2014, 3). 2014/3/31Browse.
- ^ Yokote City, Akita Prefecture, which causes a miracle with 140 characters, is revitalized on twitter !!
- ^ Yokote City and Kirin Group conclude "Collaboration Agreement on Sustainable Hop Production and Regional Revitalization through Yokote Hops"!Kirin (June 2018, 6) Retrieved August 29, 2018.
- ^ "About holding the 7th Yokote National Sparkler Festival”. Akita Tourism Federation. 2011/6/25Browse.
- ^ "The 8th Yokote National Sparkler Festival”. Yokote City Tourism Association. 2011/6/25Browse.
- "Yokote Local History" Yokotemachi, 1933.NDLJP:1213746.
- "Yokote Local History, Continued" Yokotemachi, 1933.NDLJP:1214812.