Photo Perfect for winter ♪ Enjoy warm rice!
Perfect for winter ♪ Enjoy warm rice!
If you write the contents roughly
From "Hobbit" to "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Final Fantasy" to Ghibli movies, we will introduce colorful and "shining" sweets with recipes.
Introducing recommended books from Sanseido Bookstore Sogo Chiba, the keyword this time is "warm rice".Was there a cold day ... → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
A game that aims to save the world wrapped in darkness by operating 4 warriors and defeating "4 chaos" that blocks the brilliance of 4 crystals of earth, fire, water, and wind. Games of the same genre that were popular at the timeDragon Quest series』, move the character occupation selection and airAirshipThe presence of the.
The development is done by the Square A team, and the producer isMiyamoto Masashi, The directorHironobu Sakaguchi, Game designHiromichi Tanaka,Akitoshi Kawazu, The scenario isKenji TeradaKawazu, musicNobuo UematsuThe character design isYoshitaka AmanoIs in charge.
The family computer version sold about 52 in Japan and 84 worldwide. In addition, game magazine "NES communication"of"Cross review,” the Family Computer version was inducted into the Gold Hall of Fame, and the Wonders One Color version was inducted into the Silver Hall of Fame.
The title is not numbered and the original official title is simply "Final Fantasy", but in order to distinguish it from the sequel, "Final fantasy i(Final Fantasy One, abbreviation:FFI,FF1) Is sometimes called. The remake work will be given the name "I". This name was released laterNESPlate andPlayStationWith the edition "Final Fantasy I/II"Gameboy AdvanceUsed in the edition of "Final Fantasy I/II Advance".
Final fantasy seriesThis is the first work ofHironobu SakaguchiIncluding,"Saga』(1989 - )ofAkitoshi Kawazu,Sacred sword legend』(1991 - )ofKouichi IshiiThey were one of the origins of the Square RPG since they were created in total war, and based on the world view of the starting RPG work, they created a unique fantasy style with original decoration,Dragon quest』(1986) Remained imitation ofConsumerIt was a work that brought a new trend to the field of RPG.
One of the main features of this work is introduced in an irregular styleopeningThis is the title scene. The main part of the game starts abruptly as the player is thrown out to the field, but the big purpose of the story is shown only when the situation and purpose can be seen while the game progresses and is vague, and the journey of exploration with beautiful graphics and music The production that invites to is known as a representative scene of this work, and the music has become widely used in the sequel work as a representative song of the series.
"High frequencycommand OfShortcut"A map of the whole world" "EncounterNo flying vehicles" or "high speed vehiclesscrollOther such as "process"RPGWorksSuper NintendoMany sophisticated interfaces have already been adopted that will eventually be implemented in the next generation. Also, in the field map, NES limitedVRAMThe program technique that concentrates on graphic rendering expresses smooth coastlines and mountains with a three-dimensional texture, so that the field map is designed so that the conversation window does not open.
As an NES RPG with character making elements,Dragon Quest III』(1988), a unique system to purchase magic in the store, a variety of tactical situations with attributes and weak points,jobBut the elements of replay value such as the high degree of freedom that can be cleared, the setting of fantastic dungeons such as floating castles and submarine temples,ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンInserted at key points, battle scenes represented byFour heavenly kingsIt was a work that was quickly adopted in consumer RPG, such as a confrontation with a social boss and a production method that excites an exotic atmosphere by using a lot of foreign words.
Final fantasy seriesCan be said to be a stapleEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,Airship(Airship), prettyMageMany familiar elements such as characters have also appeared from the first work, and even for high-level concepts that shape the world such as super civilization and space-time rotation and enemy charactersカ オ ス,Four elementsThe philosophical name such as is given, and the method of laying an ideological view of the world that does not fall into goodwill and discipline is also being inherited in subsequent series and derivative works while changing its shape.
This work proceeds with a party of four, but only the first one is representatively displayed on the screen of the moving scene.
Use of items and magic while moving, confirmation of status, etc.Menu screenOpen the sub screen called. Also, in towns and dungeons, you can talk to the person in front of you or look up things with just one push of the decision button.
The battle isturnIt is a system. The battle ends when all the enemy monsters are defeated. When all four protagonists die or become petrifiedGame overThen, it will be restarted from the scene where the previous save was performed.
The battle screen is a side-view method in which the four protagonists are arranged vertically on the right side of the screen and the graphic of the enemy monster is displayed on the left side of the screen. When the protagonists act, the character actually sees the action of swinging a sword, and when the HP is low or the status is abnormal, the character drops his knees and crouches. In this way, RPGs that "their characters are displayed on the screen and animate during battle" were rare in those days when the "mainly enemy monsters were displayed on the screen" method like "Dragon Quest" was the mainstream method. It was a thing. In addition, when acting as a character or monster, instead of using textual expressions such as “○○ no Kogeki” or “○○ got XX”, the name of the character and the opponent who acted, the name of magic or special attack, etc. , The number of attack hits, damage points, etc. are only displayed in each side by side window. In this way, from the first work in the series, we can already see a style that emphasizes visuals during battle, and in later works the explanation of the character's actions will be further reduced.
Also, the party is in a row, and the character placed at the top is more likely to be targeted by the enemy. This platoon configuration can only be changed while moving the map. Characters poisoned, petrified, or dead during the battle will be automatically lowered to the end after the battle.
You can use magic depending on the character's profession, but in this work, magic is not learned by leveling up, but by purchasing it at a "magic shop" (black magic shop/white magic shop) in the town. Only learnable. The magic you can learn depends on your profession.
Magic is divided into levels 1 to 8, and there are 4 white magics and 1 black magics for each level. However, the maximum number of magical characters that can be remembered by one character is 3 per level, so you will have to choose which one (in the FC version, you cannot erase it once you learn it). The number of times the magic is used is determined for each level of magic, and the higher the level of the character, the more times the magic will be used.MP"" means the "number of times of use". Restoring everything by staying in an inn). While it is possible to purchase a high level magic while the level is low, if the maximum MP of that magic level is zero, it cannot be used until the MP increases.
In this work, unlike the later series, magic cannot be generalized. Each magic has its own range of effects, including all enemies, one ally, and oneself, so the magical system is different from the latter series. As the magic peculiar to this work, there are deer type that damages undead, and heal type that recovers all allies. In addition, there are some magics with different names, such as the thunder-based attack magic is "Sanger" instead of "Sandaga", and the name of the second stage of Cair is "Caira" instead of "Cairla". .. In addition, there is another white magic that is enhanced by adding "A" like "Adia" in this work, and there is also one that was inherited in a later series like "Arrays". Kealua saysFinal Fantasy XIII』(2009), has made a comeback since the first generation.
However, in the GBA version and the PSP version, the magic count system was abolished and a new "MP" value was set. Similarly, it consumes MPFFII』(1988) Or “FFIV』(1991) It is a system close to the subsequent series (or "Dragon Quest").
Three types of vehicles appearing in this work[Needs verification].. When you are on a ship or an airship (airship), the sound of the waves and the sound of the propeller are played as sound effects.
- Can move on the sea. Rivers and lakes cannot be moved. Travel speed is twice as fast as walking. Acquired by defeating Kaizok, led by the pirate Vicke who occupied the port town of Pravoca. In this work, the place to land is limited to "port", but if you have a canoe, you can stop the boat at the estuary and transfer to the canoe from there (that is, you can use the estuary as a port) ..
- You can go over rivers and lakes. If you have this, you can automatically ride a canoe when entering a river or lake.
- Airship (Airship）
- The legendary flying ship. A ship with a propeller that can fly over any terrain. However, you can only land on level ground. Movement speed is 4 times faster than walking, and no encounter with monsters occurs during flight. In addition, only in GBA version and PSP version, the developer of ancient peopleSid(It does not appear in the game, only the name is told as a historical person).
From the first work in the FF seriesBattery backupHas been adopted. However, the Famicom version can record only one save data per cassette.
In this work, it is a system to save by staying at an "inn" in the town or using accommodation items such as "tents" and "cottages" on the world map. However, the GBA version and PSP version can be saved anywhere while moving. (However, the inside of the additional dungeon "Time Labyrinth" is excluded)
In the NES version as well, it is optional whether or not to save when using the accommodation item, but the cottage will not recover MP unless you select save. Even if you select save, the timing of save is before MP recovery, so it is a specification that MP will start from a state where MP is not recovered when restarting (unless you save with another item immediately afterwards). Also, when you stay at an inn, you always have to agree to save, so there is no way to recover MP without saving in the NES version. Since there is only one save buffer, it was difficult to save the previous play data and proceed with the game.
Hold down the A button (○ button) on the boat and press the B button (× button) a fixed number of times15 puzzleCan be played. If you clear it, you can get 100 gil in the NES version, and in the remake version, you can get a large amount of prize money and valuable items each time the clear time is updated. It does not exist in the mobile phone version.
The NES version of the 15-puzzle was chosen by Nasha, and the staff around him were so happy to report it..
In this work, the opening is one event in the middle of the game, so there is usually no opportunity to listen to the opening music. However, by activating this mini game, you can watch some of the opening music and title graphics even during the story.
Jobs in the FF series are occupations (Character class). 『Final fantasy iii』(1990) "Job change system" is the first word and FC version "I" when there was no special name, but now the official name of the job is also used.
This work selects jobs of 4 characters at the start of the game, and can not change jobs afterwards. In the latter half of the story, it is possible to become a higher-ranking job by "class change".
If you change the class, you will be able to handle new weapons and magic, and the graphic of the character will change. In the NES version, the head of the graphic is raised, and it looks like it has grown from a child to an adult. There is no change in the body in later works and remakes.
The name on the right side of the arrow is the job after the class change.
- Warrior ⇒ knight
- He wears heavy equipment and specializes in fighting with weapons. After class change, you can learn some white magic.
- Thief ⇒ Ninja
- Combat is a little weak, but "Kouun" is high, and "Nigeru" has a high success rate. After class change, equipment will increase significantly and you can learn some black magic. FC version is inferior to other jobs, but since GBA version "quickness" is related to the number of physical hits, the attack power is high from the beginning to the end.
- Monk ⇒ Super Monk
- Expert in flesh warfare. The attack power of bare hands becomes stronger as the level increases. Since the number of hits with physical attacks has doubled, the attack power will eventually be the strongest of all jobs. In addition, defense power is increased by not equipping armor.
- Red magician ⇒ Red mage
- You can use white magic and black magic to some extent, and you can also attack weapons.
- White magician ⇒ White mage
- You can use white magic (mainly recovery magic).
- Black magician ⇒ Black mage
- Black magic (mainly attack magic) can be used.
On the selection screen at the start, "Warrior, Thief, Monk, Red Mage" ("Warrior, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage" depending on the model) is displayed, but you can clear any combination. You can have multiple characters in the same job.
A world surrounded by darkness with the four powers of soil, fire, water, and wind blocked. People believed in the legend of "Warriors of Light" that saved the world and kept waiting.
At the end of a long journey, four young men with four crystals, the proof of the Warrior of Light, reach the land of Cornelia. At that time, in Cornelia, there was an incident in which Princess Sarah was kidnapped by Garland, the former Knight of the Kingdom. The warriors listened to the wishes of the king and set out for the chaotic temple of garland. Warriors who defeated Garland and regained the princess. As a token of his appreciation, the king restored the bridge north of Cornelia. The warriors cross the bridge and travel to the unknown to regain the brilliance of the lost crystals and bring peace to the world again.
The warriors defeat "4 chaos" of earth, fire, water, and wind, which are the ones that block the brilliance of the crystal, and bring back the brilliance of the crystal. However, even after regaining all the radiance, peace did not come to the world.
The Wise Men of Crescent Lake speak. It's 2000 years ago when all the villains were there. The four powers gather in the center of the Chaos Temple. Hit the source of evil. The warriors headed to the 4 Temple of Chaos with the power of four crystals and black crystals.
At the bottom of the chaotic temple 2000 years ago was Garland. Garland, once defeated by the warriors, flew 4 years ago and was revived by the four forces distorted by the four chaos. Then, for 4 years later, again send four chaos to the future. Garland, as "Chaos", has become a living forever in the closed chain of the year 2000, which is repeated over and over.
The warriors defeated Chaos and broke the chain of time. The world also regains its original form.
People do not remember the success of warriors or the distorted world. However, he kept telling the memory that remained somewhere in his heart as a "fictional story."
- Kingdom of Cornelia
- One of the two major nations. A beautiful town surrounded by forests and the sea, people call it the "City of Dreams".
- Port town Pravoca
- A port town facing the Aldi Inland Sea. It is occupied by pirates.
- Elf country
- In one of the two big nationsElfCountry of tribe. The prince has been sleeping for five years. In one corner of the city,The Legend of Zelda(1986) there is a tomb with the name of the person.
- A town on the western continent. The land is rotting and devastated under the influence of chaos.
- Crescent Lake
- A town surrounded by nature with a crescent-shaped lake. Prophet Lekan said he aimed here.
- A town on the northwestern continent called the "Treasure House of Information". It once flourished with the power of water.
- Gaia at the summit
- A solitary island surrounded by mountains on the northern continent. Known as "hawk's eyes". It is said that there is a spring where the fairies live.
- Rufein Town
- A town of once highly civilized people on the northern continent. Commonly known as "hawk wings".
- Warriors of Light
- Of this workPlayer character.. Four people who appeared in Cornelia. Each has a crystal. Unlike the later FF series player characters, they basically have no serifs, and what they are will be revealed in the ED.
- Crossover works of successive FF series "Dissidia final fantasy』(2008)When"Dissidia duodecim final fantasy』(2011) So, one of these four, the warrior in armor depicted in the OP and package of this work ``Warrior of LightA person named (sound : Seki Toshihiko) Appears, but you will not see this figure during the game of this work "FFI".
- In the manga version, a unique character appears as a warrior of light (Later).
- Sara Cornelia
- Cornelia princess. He was kidnapped by Garland and imprisoned in the Temple of Chaos. After being released from Garland by the success of the warriors of light, he handed over the lute that has been passed down for generations. After that, I start to care about them.
- King of Cornelia
- Sarah's father and Jane's husband. Real name unknown. Believing in the ancient prophecy of Crystal, he asks the warriors of light to rescue Sarah. After Sarah was rescued, she restored the bridge north of Cornelia as a token of appreciation.
- Jeen Cornelia
- The wife of King Cornelia and the mother of Sarah.
- A source of timeless hatred. The main evil who wrapped the world in darkness. The first boss of this work. It used to be the best night in Cornelia, but in order to force Sarah to become ourselves (to request the throne of Cornelia in the remake version), she lurked in the Temple of Chaos and appeared there with the Warrior of Light. They fight, but they lose easily.
- Appeared in "Dissidia Final Fantasy" as a good opponent of Warrior of Light (voice:Kenji Utsumi→Koji Ishii). (→Character of the Dissidia Final Fantasy series # Garland）
- Of this workFinal boss.. Waiting at the Chaos Temple 2000 years ago. Its identity is Garland. At first, he was attacked by the warriors of light as garland, but just before his death, the power of four chaos of the alter-ego made Garland time-trip, revived in the past, and reigned as the presence of darkness "chaos". The purpose is to "live forever". "When the power begins to decline, every 4 years, four chaos of the alter ego having the attributes of "Sat", "Fire", "Water", and "Wind" are dispatched to the future in order to rob the power of Crystal and restore the past world." I was continuing the eternal cycle.
- Going back, Garland's hatred stems from the fact that his love for Princess Sarah was unacceptable (the remake version drowned in power and wanted the throne of Cornelia). The hatred was amplified over time and continued to circulate in the circle when it was closed. Garland, who was defeated by the warriors of light in the final battle of the past world, returned to the original world, and the memory of doing evil as chaos was completely lost.
- Four chaos (Four Fiends of Chaos)
- Of soilrich(Lich of Earth), Fire (Marilith of Fire), WaterKraken(Kraken of Water), of the windTear mat(Tiamat of Wind). 4 chaos sent to chaos. Both were revived after being defeated once by the warriors of light, and they fight against the warriors of light again at the chaos temple 2000 years ago, but lose.
- "Final Fantasy IX』(2000), "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance』(2003) Also appears.
- A chaos of soil that puts a vampire under its control and has spoiled the earth from the deepest part of the cave. It is the first chaos to fight among the four chaos, and the ability is weakest among the four. The weak point is fire.
- A chaos of fire that uses six swords as weapons in a large number of six arms and has a lower body like a snake and burns up the world. One of the four chaos. He sensed the chaos in the soil and woke up 6 years earlier than planned.
- A chaos of water that controls the power of water from deep inside the undersea temple and steals the light of the sea. It looks like a squid's monster and pollutes the sea and weakens the light. Speak in one word. The weak point is lightning.
- Tear mat
- A wind chaos that lives in a floating castle and blocks the power of wind crystals. It is the strongest of the four chaos and has no weak points. The four dragon necks (six in the remake version) have two arms and one tail. It appeared 4 years ago and destroyed the northern civilization created by the ancient heavenly people, and continues to accumulate power even after that.
- Dark elf king. The person who cursed the elf prince and stole the crystal eyes from Matoya. He is aiming for the fairy king and tries to use the warriors of light to impersonate the king of the castle in the west in order to obtain the crown necessary for his ambition.
- A vampire nesting deep inside the cave. A monster that struck the town of Melmond and brought it to a ruined state. Feared by people as the cause of the rotting earth, they are exterminated by the warriors of light. However, it was nothing more than a true black servant, Earth Chaos Rich.
- A pirate who occupied the port town of Pravoca. When the warriors of light are rough and violent, they will attack the 9 men's subordinates when they hit the shield, but when they all return and suddenly become weak, they give up the ship to convert and apologize. ..
- A little biased witch. I'm in trouble because my important crystal eyes have been stolen. Living with a broom who speaks words.
- A scholar who lives in the town of Melmond. Passing the Rosetta stone will teach the protagonists the language of Lufein.
- Dwarven blacksmith. Passing Adamantite will make Excalibur.
- Dragon King. Impose challenges to give titles to the Warriors of Light.
- Light Warrior
- Light Warrior Legend (Hikari no Senshi Densetsu)
- "When the world is soaked in darkness, four warriors of light will appear."
- The prophecy of salvation that the wise men of each region have told people. The warriors of light will appear in the land of Cornelia as if tracing this legend and will save the world.
- 12 wise men
- Guided by stars and prophecies, the wise men gathered in the town of Crescent Lake. There are a total of 12 people, including leader Leukhan, who talk about the origin of the world and crystals.
- What is given to those who have true courage and power. If you bring back the proof of courage from the Trial Castle on the northeastern continent, Bahamut, the King of Dragons, will grant you the opportunity to change classes.
- Ancient civilization
- An advanced civilization developed with the power of the wind at its core. It was built by the ancient Rufein people, mainly on the northeastern continent, but destroyed by Tiamat 400 years ago. Without the chimes of the Rufein people, you can't enter it, you can see it but you can't touch it like the Mirage Tower, the floating castle towering over the sea of stars by the power of the wind, and floating stones In addition to "airships" (airships), warp cubes and robots were created, and some of them remained in various places.
- Lufein people
- An ancient man with a high degree of civilization. It takes the nickname of "heavenly person" because it has realized the technology to reach far to the sky. The power of the wind brought him to the glory, but the chaos body, Tiamat, robbed him of the power of the wind and disappeared from the historical stage. The surviving descendants of the Rufein live in a town called "The wings of the hawk" on the northeastern continent, and have inherited the memory of their ancestors for generations through their own rituals.
- Lufein (Lufeine)
- A language unique to the Rufein people that has been used since ancient times. A scholar named Une has been studying it, and by giving him the Rosetta stone hidden in the undersea temple, it will be understood by the warriors of light. The Rufein people who live in the “wings of hawks” still use this language, so they basically cannot communicate with outsiders.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- The key item of this work. The four forces that make up the world and maintain the order of nature. Earth, fire, water, and wind are symbolized, and the crystals of their power. When the brilliance of the crystal is lost, the parts of the world are gradually degraded and the world is covered with darkness. The four chaos blocks the brilliance of the crystals and sends their power to Garland (Chaos) in the past world.
- Black Crystal / Dark Crystal (Black Crystal)
- Black crystal in the original version. Dark crystal in the remake version.
- A crystal of dark power in the Chaos Temple. The power of the crystal, which was lost to the four chaos, was transmitted through the past through this. When you hit the lights of the four crystals that have regained their brilliance, the time door opens and you can make a time trip to the world 4 years ago when Chaotic Garland awaits.
Other model version
This work has been remade and transplanted in many of the series.1989ToMSX2Ported to2000ToWonders One ColorIt was remade for use (the "FINAL FANTASY WONDERS ONE COLOR Bundled Version" in which the WSC body and software are bundled is also released),2002ToPlayStationAs a2004IsFinal Fantasy I/II Advance』The simultaneous recording with the first work,2007ToPlayStation PortableAs a2015ToNintendo 3DSIt was remade for me.2004Was distributed by various mobile phone carriers as an application game for mobile phones,2010ToiOS,2011ToAndroid,2012ToWindows PhoneIt was delivered for use. Family computer versionVirtual consoleAs compatible software2009ToWii,2013ToWii U, Was delivered for Nintendo 3DS respectively. Online limited sale on December 2012, 12, numbering software from FFI to FFXIII (PS for FFI, FFII, FFIV to FFIX, PS for FFIII, PS18 for FFX to FFXII, PS2 for FFXIII, PS3 for FF25), and FFXNUMX anniversary CD Special package that includes limited items such as items and replicasFinal Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box''(FINAL FANTASY 25th ANNIVERSARY ULTIMATE BOX) Was released.
Wonders One ColorOf the remake version after the versionTitle logoUses the fonts after "FFIV" and depicts "Light Warrior". The character design of the logo isYoshitaka Amano.PlayStation PortableIn the edition, the title logo was renewed again (Dissidia series,Theatrhythm seriesThen use the original logo).
|No.||title||Release date||Compatible models||Developer||Selling agency||Media||Model||Remarks|
|1||Final Fantasy|| 1989/12/22||MSX2||Micro cabin||Micro cabin||2DDfloppy disk||93144|
|2||Final Fantasy I/II|| 1994/2/27||NES||Square||Square||Rom cassette||SQF-FO||This cartridge contains this work "FFI" and the next work "FFII".|
New NESReleased at the same time as.
There is almost no change in the content.
|3||Final Fantasy|| 2000/12/9||Wonders One Color||Tose||Square||Rom cassette||SWJ-SQRC01||Remake version, sales volume: 37|
|4|| Final Fantasy|
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Origins
|5||Final Fantasy|| 2004/2/29||FOMA900i series|
|ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
(Final Fantasy i)
|-||P900iToPre-installedHas been done.|
Download version will start on March 3st.
|6|| Final Fantasy I/II Advance|
Final Fantasy I & II --Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy I & II --Dawn of Souls
|Gameboy Advance||Tose||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Rom cassette|| AGB -BFFJ-JPN|
|Remake version, number of sales: 27 million|
|7||Final Fantasy EZ|| 2004/8/19||CDMA 1X WINCompatible terminal|
(EZ app (BREW)）
|ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download||-|
|8||Final Fantasy|| 2006/7/3||Vodafone 3g|
|ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
(Final Fantasy Mobile)
|9||Final Fantasy|| 2007/4/19|
|PlayStation Portable||Tose||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||UMD|| ULJM-05241|
|Remake version, number of sales: 12 million|
|10||Final Fantasy|| 2009/5/26|
|Wii||Square||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
|-||Family Computer Port|
|11||Final Fantasy|| 2009/6/24||PlayStation 3|
|Tose||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
|-||PlayStation version port|
|12||Final Fantasy||INT 2010/2/25||iPhone|
|ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download||-||From March 9French,ChineseDeliver compatible version.|
|13||Final Fantasy|| 2011/2/22||PlayStation Portable|
|ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
|14||Final Fantasy||INT 2011/12/1||Android||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
(SQUARE ENIX MARKET)
|15||Final Fantasy|| 2012/6/13||Windows Phone||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download||-|
|16||Final Fantasy|| 2013/11/13||Wii U||Square||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
|-||Family Computer Port|
|17||Final Fantasy|| 2013/12/18||Nintendo 3DS||Square||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download|
|-||Family Computer Port|
|18||Final Fantasy|| 2015/1/21||Nintendo 3DS||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ||Download||-||Remake version|
- MSX2 version
- BGM is an extension of MSX2 (FM-PAC) Has been arranged using the FM sound source + PSG sound source.
- The medium is a floppy disk, and disk access frequently occurs.
- The moving screen has a small drawing area and a black frame around it[Annotation 1].
- Wonders One Color Edition
- Add/change graphics, BGM, sound effects, dialogue, and messages.
- Addition of event scene.
- In "15 puzzles", you can get items etc. according to the clear time.
- In addition to fixing bugs, changing the behavior pattern of some enemies and adjusting the balance by increasing the HP of the boss.
- Double speed movement (dash) is now possible.
- Auto target is possible. If the targeted enemy has already been defeated by another character's attack, the target is automatically changed to another enemy to attack.
- Place names are listed on the entire map.
- Unlimited possession of items. You can buy in bulk at the shop.
- You can forget the magic you learned.
- The numerical expression of damage and recovery has been changed to a format in which the numerical value pops up from the target character as in “FFIII” and later.
- The number of attack hits is displayed above the character who made the attack.
- Like "FFVI", each character on the battle screen is placed diagonally along the background perspective.
- The striking attack has become a form of making small jumps like "FFVI".In addition, the number of hit motions changes according to the number of hits (1 time for mistakes and 1 hit, 2 times after 2 hits).
- You can change the equipment of weapons and armor during battle.Unlike the later series, armor other than shields (armor, small hands, etc.) can be replaced.
- Changed the crystal setting of the Warrior of Light to "Crystal Fragment". Each has its own crystal.
- PlayStation version
Although it is basically a port of the Wonders one color version, the graphics have become more precise due to differences in hardware performance, and the background music has also been greatly arranged.
- 3D movies play in various parts of the game.
- There is an "illustration gallery" where you can browse various illustrations depending on the progress.
- There is a "monster picture book" where you can browse monster data.
- The dedicated BGM on the menu screen has disappeared. While the menu is displayed, the BGM of the field currently being moved flows while suppressing the volume.
- On the system side, the "easy mode" has been added, which greatly increases the frequency of level up and the number of times magic is used.
- Original level is up to 50, Easy level is up to 99.
- The number of times magic is used is 9 for the original and 99 for easy.
- Introduced a simple save system called "memo file". Although the data will be lost when you turn off the power, you can save and load the data anywhere on the move.
- Mobile phone app version
Basically, it is almost the same as the Wonders one-color version and PlayStation version. However, dialogue, shop screen, and wipe processing when switching screens are similar to the FC version. You can purchase by registering the course and paying points.
- Game Boy Advance Edition
"Final Fantasy I/II AdvanceWas released asFinal fantasy iiAre recorded in the same cassette.
The screen is redrawn with the number of colors increased based on the Wonders One Color version. On the battle screen, the main character is slightly smaller, and the design of the background image is different. In addition, the basic system, which has hardly changed in the conventional porting, has undergone major changes. The advertisements published in magazine media at the time emphasized that "you can enjoy it even for younger users", and the illustrations of each character used in the packaging and instructions were also drawn with a familiar deformed touch. There is.
The main additions and changes are as follows.
- BGM has been arranged for Game Boy Advance.
- The special BGM of the menu screen that was not used in the PlayStation version is used.
- The text in the game such as conversation has changed considerably, and the part related to the setting of some characters has also changed.
- Some ability values, which used to be almost meaningless in the past, now have a great influence on combat.
- Many items that appeared in the FF series after "FFII" have been added. Powerful recovery items, ability enhancement items, equipment, etc.
- Major change in magic.
- MP has become a quantity system, MP recovery items have also been added, so there are less restrictions on use.
- The damage that was fixed up to that point depends on "Chisei", so the power changes depending on the ability value of the user.
- By the above, mainly the magical jobs have been greatly strengthened, and the performance difference between the original jobs has been substantially corrected.
- The experience required for leveling up has been reduced, making combat much easier. However, the boss is strengthened.
- As with "FFII" and later, some enemies will drop items after winning a battle.
- When inputting commands in battle, pressing the L and R buttons at the same time means that all the characters have selected "Nigeru" (same for "FFII" recorded in the same book).
- Four extra dungeons, unrelated to the main story, have been added: "Soul of Chaos." In this dungeon,FFIII''FFIV''FFV''FFVI] Many boss monsters (however, parameters etc. have been changed from the original according to the game system of "FFI") and many items will appear. In addition, when the boss of each work appears, the situations and lines based on each original work are also reproduced, and the service element to the fans of these works is also large.[Annotation 2].
- Each dungeon here is randomly selected from the patterns that determine the map structure for each floor (except for the boss floor). Also, you cannot go back up the stairs, so if you want to go back to the previous floor, you have to try the dungeon again. You can't return to the outside of some of the warp zones, but you can escape in the state of HP1 even if it is completely destroyed, so the game is not over.
- PlayStation Portable version
Final Fantasy 20th anniversary work. The system and various designs of battle screens are in accordance with the "FFI" (hereinafter, GBA version "FFI") recorded in the GBA version "FFI II Advance", but all graphics such as monsters are drawn due to hardware changes. It has been fixed. The title logo has also been renewed.2011May 2In addition, the download version was also distributed on the PlayStation Store.
- The map background has been renewed, and the lighting in the village has been added.
- Includes PS version of CG movie and GBA version of "FFI" "Soul of Chaos" and "Sound Mode". In the “Soul of Chaos” boss battle, battle BGM is played in connection with the work of each boss.
- As a new element of the original PSP versionYoshitaka AmanoThere is a gallery.
- New dungeon "Time Labyrinth" has been added. It also contains puzzle elements and puzzles, making it very difficult.
- The commands such as "Tatakau" and "Maho" and the functions such as "Dash" are restricted, and you get the time limit for the limited amount and break through each floor within that time. Even though it is a turn-based battle system, the time limit elapses during battle. Even if the time runs out, the game will not be directly over, but the visibility will deteriorate and the enemy will appear regardless of the situation where there is no enemy, and HP and MP will gradually decrease over time.
- Smartphone version
Based on the PSP version, we have changed the interface so that you can play with touch operation. The iOS and Windows Phone versions contain additional elements of the GBA/PSP version, but the Android version does not.
- Nintendo 3DS version
Although it is a PSP version base, the field is 3D from a bird's eye view. Also supports 3D stereoscopic viewing.
- Virtual console version
Delivered NES version for Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS.
- Game archives version
In response to this situation, Square executivesDisc original groupWe started various projects such as this, but at this time the development group was subdivided more than necessary, so the development power of its own declined. As a result, it will be in a roughly disordered state and all the works will not hit, resulting in a vicious circle. Square, whose business performance has deteriorated rapidly, was being pushed to the brink of bankruptcy.
Sakaguchi is ADV in the PC eraWill Death Trap II』(1985) And 3D RPGCruise chaser blastie(1986), but at Nintendo, he was making action games and racing games. This is because it was said in the game industry at the time that "RPG and ADV could not be established as a NES market." At that time, the ROM capacity of NES was severely limited, and RPG and ADV, which had to handle a large amount of characters and images, were extremely difficult to produce, and in the NES market where most users were children at the time, RPGs and ADVs, which are the most important thought games, were extremely hurdles for those young users.
Under such circumstances, in 1986, Enix's "Dragon quest] Has appeared. Sakaguchi, who was convinced that the RPG could be established even in NES with the hit of "Dragon Quest", started the production of the RPG "Final Fantasy" as the final work. The production period was an unusual year for NES software at that time.. The team involved in the development was the Square A team, centered on Sakaguchi, who initially started with four people..
Although the finished game was well-received in-house,Since Square itself was on the verge of bankruptcy, it tried to reduce the number of shipments as much as possible.[Annotation 3]. Just before the release of the work, the square was on the brink of being unable to maintain the head office and relocating to a multi-tenant building. Takashi Suzuki[Annotation 4]According to the report, "If this does not hit, let's fold the company".
The NES version "Final Fantasy" released in Japan on December 1987, 12, recorded sales of 18 units. Having gained a certain sense of accomplishment in the production of this work, Sakaguchi regained his confidence as a game creator and set about making a sequel. The "FINAL FANTASY" series has maintained a stable hit since then, and has become a popular series that continues until then.
The truth of naming
Yoshitaka Amano Design
Character designYoshitaka AmanoThe reason why I was in charge was that there was a passionate Yoshitaka Amano fan in the FF development staff led by Sakaguchi. In the negotiation for Amano's participation, Amano acted as a character designer with Sakaguchi.Armor Genesis Mospida』(1983 - 1984) Accompanied by Kenji Terada, who was also one of the main writers. However, it seems that Terada had no acquaintance with Amano at the time. Amano immediately responded to this invitation by saying, "Let's do it because it is interesting." At first, the staff thought that they would be refused, or at least they would be asked to give me a little thought.
It seems that Amano's first painting was crisp like a dot painting, but when the staff asked him to draw it normally, he said he was able to draw a unique Amano-like painting.
After that, Amano decided to deal with monster design in addition to the main character design and image design, and a lot of monsters designed by Amano appeared in the FF series. Also, after "FFIII"Summoned BeastIs also working on the design.
Introducing a party system
Music isNobuo UematsuIs in charge. Uematsu said that he received an order from Sakaguchi when he was in charge of composing, "Don't become "Dragon Quest.", Said that it was intended to be a melodious modern one because Dragon Quest was baroque.. In particular, the following 4 works are the faces of Final Fantasy because of their high quality. These songs were all flat songs when they first appeared.
FINAL FANTASY (main theme)
The song that Uematsu first completed to create the music for this game is the song "Opening Theme" that flows when he crosses the bridge after completing the first event.[Annotation 5]. This is actually the opening video of the game, then the music. Uematsu did not realize that this song was a theme song at that time, and he never expected that it would be a theme representing Final Fantasy.. The remake version became more gorgeous with more polyphony, and the tempo was changed much later due to its majesty. This song is also the main theme of the Final Fantasy series. The tonality of this work isF major. In later seriesB flat major("FFIV", "FFVI", "FFXII"),C major(“FFV”),E major("FFIII", "FFVIII", "FFIX") and so on. The orchestra arrangement version is in E major with a melody added to the chorus. It was not used in "FFII", "FFX", and "FFXIII" in the entire series. Also, it was not added to remakes and ported versions.
The BGM line of FF at that time was an arrangement from a classical song[Annotation 6]It was made up of three styles: style imitation, and joke. "Prelude" is an arrangement, "Main theme" is an imitation, joke is "ChocoboIt is the theme of "," which means that typical examples have already been recognized since the dawn of FF. This line continued until "FFVI".
The song "Prelude," which will also be used throughout the entire Final Fantasy series, is the first work only.B flat majorIt was composed by. Moreover, it was not a simple ascending tone shape, but it had a clever mechanism that started from B♭ above the octave, dropped to C at a minor seventh degree, dropped by a 16th note, and then went up. In addition to this, because it is packed in the range of 4 octaves, the octave is different from the later series in some note names. Furthermore, by adding an eighth note of delay, a very colorful effect is obtained despite the poor sound source. This first work onlyFade-inIs used[Annotation 7].
The application of post-minimalism elements to RPG songs was novel considering the production situation at the time. The effect on composition that has been refined so much is not heard in the "Prelude" of the later series, and the beautiful eighth note delay was adopted again in the later remake versions "FFII" and "FFXI" (in the remake version, , It was changed to the rising and falling tones like the later series, and the eighth note delay is also omitted).
Initially, the BPM of "Prelude" was set to 100, giving a light impression. However, more relaxed BPM is often adopted in later series. A similar trend is seen throughout the soundtrack. Also virtualharpIt seems that the sound quality of FF sounds like FF most, and even after arrangements and version upgrades of equipment in the subsequent series, it is often virtualized with harp.
From June 2014, 6, with Marashi's piano performanceToyota aquaWas used as a commercial song for.
"Fanfare of Victory," which is used throughout the series, has also appeared from "FFI", but due to the limitation of the sound source, the arpeggio of the beginning is unnaturally repeated twice in the same range in order to pack it in the range of 4 octaves (( The remake version has been cut entirely). The first tonality isIn E flat major. This fanfare was later changed to C major (“FFIV”). Former 1st Development Division (Yoshinori Kitase,Tetsuya NomuraThe melody after the fanfare is different in the works used by the affiliation) (“FFVII”, “FFVIII”, “FFX”). Also, in "FFXI", only the fanfare part flows when leveling up.
There is only one music in the battle scene in this work, and the boss battle and the last boss battle are also ordinary battle songs. This is also the first appearance is different from the presentG minorMet. However, the impressive intro was immediately remembered by the user and was used in later series.[Annotation 8].
In the later FF series, the BGM of the battle will become rich in variations, and there will be a work in which several songs will be created even for the songs of the boss battle. Along with that, a song for the boss battle was newly made in the remake version of this work.
- "Final Fantasy I/II Complete Song Collection" (Polystar, 1988)
- Released on December 1988, 12. The FC version of the sound source is recorded.
- "Final Fantasy I/II Original Soundtrack" (Digicube, 2002)
- Released on October 2002, 10. Contains the PS version of the sound source.
ス タ ッ フ
- Family computer version
- Director/Draft:Hironobu Sakaguchi
- programmer:Nasha Gibery
- scenario:Kenji Terada,Akitoshi Kawazu
- Character design and title logo design:Yoshitaka Amano
- Game design:Hiromichi Tanaka,Akitoshi Kawazu
- sound:Nobuo Uematsu
- CG design:Shibuya member,Kouichi Ishii
- producer:Miyamoto Masashi
- Development: Square A Team (Hironobu Sakaguchi,Hiromichi Tanaka,Akitoshi Kawazu,Kouichi Ishii,,,Shibuya member,Nobuo Uematsu other)
- MSX2 version
- Scenario: Kenji Terada
- Character design: Yoshitaka Amano
- Original program: Nasha Giberi
- MSX Graphic: Tadahiko Watanabe
- MSX Music: Tadahiro Nitta
- MSX Program: YAS, Katsumi Ito
- Direction: Masanori Otsu
- Family computer version
- Game magazine "NES communication"of"Cross review”, the total of 8 points (9 points, 9 points, 8 points, and 34 points) (40 points in total) won the Gold Hall of FameHowever, some reviewers complained that "it's a drawback that it is too maniac is a drawback", but regarding screen display and scenario development, "I can see the desire to exceed "Dragon Quest"," " We have reached a higher standard in terms of story and game design.". Also,Yoshitaka AmanoA positive evaluation was given to the character design byHanachimonme"A good game not only stimulates the frontal lobe but also works on the old cerebral cortex," was evaluated by a reviewer who remembered his childhood and remembered his childhood..
- Game magazine "Family Computer MagazineThe readers voted on "Game Report" is as follows, and is 25.53 points (30 points in total)... In the magazine's May 1991, 5 special appendix "NES Cassette All Catalog", after touching on the animation processing of battle scenes and events with high directing effects, "It is one work that increased variations of NES RPG. Positively evaluated.. In addition, the event progress due to conversation and bargaining was described as "very interesting", and regarding the sense of speed of the vehicle, "The tempo of the whole game is comfortable. Do not feel the dead time of RPG", in the battle scene Praised the character movements of "the characteristics of each attack with weapons and magic".. Regarding the monster design, it was evaluated as "it is finished with a sense quite different from other RPGs".
Item charactor Music Operability Heat Value for money Originality Synthesis score 4.36 4.34 4.11 4.50 4.18 4.04 25.53
- Wonders One Color Edition
- In the "Cross Review" of the game magazine "Famitsu", a total of 30 points (40 points in total) have won the Silver Hall of Fame.
- PlayStation version
- In the "Cross Review" of the game magazine "Famitsu", the total is 27 points (40 points in total)..
- There is a grave of a person named "Link" in the village of Elves.The Legend of Zelda SeriesThe hero ofLinksIt has the same name as, but nothing is said in particular. The second Legend of Zelda series that was released before this work ``Link Adventure』(1987) In the dragon hero's grave of "Dragon Quest" has appeared, and laterNamcoFighting RPG "Kernaghoul] (1989) "Frioneil (the name of the character that appeared in "Final Fantasy II") sleeps here" has appeared.
- The development of the story's original purpose of "helping the captured princess" is just a prologue, and immediately after that the opening event including the title display will start, and in the FC version the staff roll was also displayed at the opening. In the WSC version and later, it is displayed with the ending as in the subsequent series.
- In the North American NES version of "Final Fantasy" and the remake version of "Final Fantasy I/II" released in 1994, "Dungeons & Dragons』(1974) Borrowed from the monster appearing inBeholderAnd its derivatives "Desby Holder" have been changed in name and graphic. In the North American version, they are "EYE", "PHANTOM", and in the Japanese version they are "Evil Eye" and "Death Eye" (FC version "I. In II, only the graphic has been changed and the name remains the same).
- One of the features of this work is the unique text that is rarely seen in FF after "FFII". For example, when using items and magic, a unique and charming message was displayed. However, many of these have been lost in the remake version.
- To see the mapHidden commandIs a hint of"Sakasa" spell"Tokusen Senbobi" has appeared. There are variations such as "Totasun Tabobi", "Totasun Tabotsuba", "Ikenken Taboroze", and "Ikenken Tabomeko" according to the transplant hardware.
- Ships that can only land in the port can land on the river if there is a canoe, so you can quickly change the order of the dungeon to obtain useful equipment. In addition, some remakes of the dungeon are forced to use this specification to move forward.
- The staff roll is displayed at the time of the opening, but at this time, "PROGRAMMED BY NASIR"Nasha GiberyIs credited first. This applies to "FFII" and "FFIII" as well.
- Before this work,Disk system, An RPG called "Seiken Densetsu THE EMERGENCE OF EXCALIBUR" was planned to be released, but it was canceled because the development did not proceed. After that, Square released the final game "Final Fantasy" as "a game (party-based RPG) with the same purpose as the discontinued "Seiken Densetsu"". In addition, thisSacred sword legend”Is the name of the later Game Boy versionSeiken Densetsu ~Final Fantasy Gaiden~] (1991) was taken over, but the game content was completely different.
- I worked part-time at SquareTakashi TokitaAlso participates in the graphic.
First edition December 1989, 12.Kaimyoji YuCartoonized by,JICC Publishing BureauThe whole volume has been published as "Takarajima COMIC". The title is "Final Fantasy" as well as the original. Characters of Hikari Warrior and Garland have been dug up, and the original color is strong, with the main character being a character that is not a friend in the original story. In this manga version, the original character is set as the hero as a warrior of light.
According to the author, a cartoon of "FFII" was also planned to be drawn, but at the time of drawing about 60 pages, Square at that time raised the copyright and it did not appear in the world (however After the release of this manga version "Final Fantasy" by JICC PublishingNES Winning Book』Issued as a separate volume, the magazine with an anthology-like content for game comics contains the half-drawn cartoon version of "FFII").
- Paphi Torte
- The hero of the cartoon version. Original character that does not appear in the game. She was the daughter of an ordinary inn in the village of Elves, but she was given the crystal, which is a proof of the warrior of light, and she met Matoya in another dimension (the world of "FFI", the stage in the play). I was on a journey.
- Fritz Stewart
- Original character of the cartoon version. A former monk youth. "Namagusabozu" was driven out of the monastery because sake and a woman were revealed. One of the warriors of light with crystals.
- DB-6 (Doburoku)
- Original character of the cartoon version. A robot made by Lufein. 400 years ago, he was entrusted with a warp cube from a floating castle that had been difficult to recover, and descended to the ground. Meet Paffins in a cave behind a waterfall near Onraku. The robot that appears in the original game will break if you give the heroes a warp cube, but DB-6 will accompany you until the end.
- Dragon King. One of the Warriors of Light with a crystal (original setting in the manga version). Helped Paphies at the undersea temple, and later accompanied the party. In the Battle of the Floating Castle, the robot soldiers shoot out the heavy weapons that DB-6 has removed, and develop a fight between Tiamat and the Dragon.
- Appeared as a little girl (but self-proclaimed age of about 400), it is portrayed as a different person from the game version, almost the original character. One of the Warriors of Light with a crystal (original setting in the manga version). Eye color changes when you see a delicious monster (Klaken). Acrophobia. Kaimyoji seemed to like this character, so he used it instead of Guy in the manga version "FFII".
- Sarah Cornelia
- Cornelia princess. Captive to the Temple of Chaos by Garland. A girl who dreams of an ideal man (a "cool guy"), she clearly showed an aversion to the dull "uncle" Garland. After being rescued from the Chaos Temple, he returned to the castle once but chased Fritz to reach Pravoca, and thereafter accompanied the Light Warriors.
- Pirate. In the manga version, after being defeated by the puffies in praboca, he calls the puffy "Anegyo" and adores him. Also useful in the control of airships. After leaving Floating Castle alone to deliver Adamantite to Smith in Dwarf, he spoke to the warriors of Light.
- In the middle (after knocking down Kraken to the mirage tower), the party was divided into three hands (Paphi rides Bahamut, Matoya rides Vicke's ship, Fritz and Sera fly the airships), and gathered information.
- 4 chaos
- The design of the three bodies other than Marilis is largely arranged (Rich is a face close to a living body. Kraken is a female figure with tentacles of cephalopods, and when it is defeated by Matoya it becomes a huge squid. Tiamat is First appeared as a woman, then transformed into a multi-headed dragon similar to the original game).
- Former Chief of the Guard of Cornelia Castle. It is depicted as a dull middle-aged man. The affair with Sarah is broken, and she forces her to imprison her in the temple of Chaos. In the epilogue, the chaotic invitation disappeared immediately after the break, and Bicke and Smith are dating a disappointed drink.
- "Final Fantasy Be the Hero!"
- Futabasha-NES adventure game bookPublished April 1988, 4. The author isNaomi Inoue, Edited by Lecca.
- A game book that depicts the story before this work. The heroes of the warriors of light, whose names are, are set in a gamebook original world that is neither "Cornelia" nor "Pravoca". The recorded world map is a reverse of the original land and sea. Cover cover illustrationHiroshi DebuchiIs in charge. It is based on the image illustrations drawn by Amano and used in game software packages.
- In "Final Fantasy: The Hero is Light!", the main character is the original character selected as the shrine maiden of light.
- Light warriors
- Four boys were born when the moon of Ulm hit the constellation of the serpent.
- Toy (Warrior of Light)
- The first hero boy. From a family of swordsmen (unknown family name).
- Rom (Thief of Light)
- The second boy. An adopted child of the leader of the bandits who nests on the shore of Lake Knokke.
- Marek (Monk of Light)
- Third boy. The chief son of the Lapiat Monastery. Powerful of big food.
- Gear (Mage of Light)
- Fourth boy. A scholarly family from the Godweil clan and a student at the Yuklide dormitory. Cowardly but magical.
- Shrine maiden of light
- A shrine maiden who selected four boys as Toy Warriors. It is sealed with dark magic.
- Black bishop
- Minions of dark magic. It appears many times in the way of Toys and interferes.
- "Final Fantasy Crystal Inheritance Legend"
- Keibunsha-Published in December 1987 by Adventure Hero Books. The author is Osamu Mihara,Naoko Uehara, EditStudio hard.
- The original story that a boy who received the revelation of the "water" crystal plays an active role as a warrior of light. Although it is a story set in the era before the game version, the chaos of the world cannot be completely defeated even with the success of the hero and the sacrifice of the heroine, and the world's rescue is the warrior of the next generation light In other words, it will be entrusted to the light warriors of the main part of the game. The view of the world is based on the game versionSFThe original chronological table, etc. was also included as a material.
- FINAL FANTASY Complete strategy book (FC)
- Tokuma shoten, published January 1988, 1
- FINAL FANTASY I・II Complete Walkthrough (FC)
- Published by NTT Publishing, July 1994, 7
- FINAL FANTASY,V Jump Books (WS)
- FINAL FANTASY Traveler's Guide (WS)
- DigiCube, published December 2000, 12
- FINAL FANTASY Official Complete Guide (WS)
- Enterbrain, published January 2001, 1
- FINAL FANTASY I・II Official Complete Guide (PS)
- Enterbrain, published January 2002, 11
- Final Fantasy I/II Advance-Game Boy Advance Edition
- V Jump editorial department (edit), Shueisha, published in July 2004
- Final Fantasy 1 Advance (GBA)
- Shueisha, published August 2004, 8
- Final Fantasy Official Guidebook (PSP)
- Enterbrain, published January 2007, 6
- Final Fantasy I/II/III Memory of Heroes
- Published by Square Enix on October 2012, 10. The author is Takashi Umemura.
- A collection of novels from "FFI" to "III". A work commemorating the 25th anniversary of FF's birth.
- In this book, the four settings of Light 1 Warrior in the first work are given the following settings.
- Warrior → Knight. Holds a piece of Fire Crystal.
- Leader case. It's straightforward, but it also has a naive side.
- Thief → Ninja. It has a piece of wind crystal.
- Hold calmly and lean, and play a restraining role.
- Black Mage → Black Mage. It has a piece of clay crystal.
- Although he is a quiet young man, he has great persuasiveness in one word.
- White magician → white mage. Holds a piece of water crystal.
- Red one point. It's kind, but when you get angry, you're the scariest of the four.
- ^ By the way, the MSX2 graphic chip does not have a horizontal scroll function.
- ^ Directing the guest characters of the other characters in the other works of the series as they are in the situation isFINAL FANTASY IV THE AFTER Moon Return] Has something in common.
- ^ NES software at that time had its own production consignment system and had to pay a large amount of royalty to Nintendo as a advance payment when producing software.
- ^ Square founding member. Later the president.
- ^ As short as one barMendelssohnThere is a scene in which the chord progression of the wedding march is slightly visible (it is easy to check because the doppel dominant is used in the 7th bar of the main theme.) It skillfully uses style imitation after the early Romantics.
- ^ The direct arrangement is "The lake of swanFrom "FFII".
- ^ The Prelude is partially quoted from Vol. 42 (Edition Steingraeber) from "Daily Practice". The characteristics of the original song that move with the horn five times are preserved even during the production of the remake version as of 2016. The FF skillfully uses the latter to intentionally differentiate from Dragon Quest.
- ^ However, this intro is not used for some titles in the series. The first work whose intro was changed is "FFVII", but according to the composer Uematsu, in an interview in "Final Fantasy VII Demolition New Book", "The development of the melody from the intro was likely to be limited and it tended to be rut. I wanted to get rid of the intro," he said.
- ^ a b c d e f "May 5th Special Appendix NES Cassette All Catalog"Family Computer Magazine』Vol. 7, No. 9,Tokuma bookstore, May 1991, 5, pp. 10-122.
- ^ a b Final Fantasy for Nintendo Entertainment System
- ^ Interview with Dengeki Online "FINAL FANTASY I・II ADVANCE"
- ^ "Bandai, color compatible portable game machine "Wonders One Color" will be released in early December for 6800 yen-12 yen for Final Fantasy bundled version”. Ascii (August 2000, 8). 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of "Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box" which is a set of "FF" series works”. Famitsu.com (November 2012, 8). 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ Shoko Goto (February 2004, 2). “FF pre-installed "P900i" released on February 2"(Japanese). ITmedia Moblie.ITmedia. 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Shoko Goto (February 2004, 2). “You can play with Dragon Quest and FF other than N and P ~ From March 3st"(Japanese). ITmedia Moblie.ITmedia. 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Osamu Takizawa (August 2004, 8). “Square Enix delivers two major RPGs for EZweb at the same time "Dragon Quest EZ" & "Final Fantasy EZ""(Japanese). GAME Watch. Impress. 2019/9/1Browse.
- ^ Kiyoshi Sekiguchi (December 2004, 8). “Square Enix, "Dragon Quest" and "FF" for EZweb delivered on 19th"(Japanese). Mobile watch. Impress. 2019/10/12Browse.
- ^ ""Dragon Quest" and "FF" sites will be opened for Vodafone 3G terminals!"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA (September 2006, 6). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Vodafone 3G compatible "Dragon Quest" & "Final Fantasy" will be released in July"(Japanese). ITmedia MoblieITmedia (December 2006, 6). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Sukueni, iPhone/iPod Touch version "Final Fantasy" "Final Fantasy II" distribution start"(Japanese). iNSIDE. Eid (September 2010, 2). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ "App version "FINAL FANTASY" supports French/Chinese"(Japanese). 4Gamer.net. Aetas (September 2010, 9). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ "“SQUARE ENIX MARKET”, where you can play Sukueni titles on Android, finally started! First from KDDI"(Japanese). フ ァ ミ 通 App. KADOKAWA (September 2011, 12). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ ""FINAL FANTASY" is now available on Windows Phone! It's cheaper than the iPhone version!"(Japanese). フ ァ ミ 通 App. KADOKAWA (September 2012, 6). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Chun (June 2012, 6). “Windows Phone version of "Final Fantasy" will be available on June 6th. The origin of a still-fading adventure revives on Windows Phone"(Japanese). 4Gamer.net. Aetas. 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Tsugui Maru aka (October 2013, 11). “Wii U Virtual Console November 11th Delivery title-Two of "Golf" and "Final Fantasy""(Japanese). iNSIDE. Eid. 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Tsugui Maru aka (October 2013, 12). “This is the true origin! "FINAL FANTASY" Appears in 3DS Virtual Console-Journey around the Crystal began here"(Japanese). iNSIDE. Eid. 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ Text by Hidekuni Shida/Photo by Tomio Matsui "Game Maestro VOL.1 Producer/Director (1)" (Mainichi Communications Co., Ltd., 2000), p. 167 (Hironobu Sakaguchi).
- ^ a b Seiichiro Takita “The rise and fall of the game powerhouse Nippon Gods” (Seishun Publisher, 2000) p.215
- ^ Text by Hidekuni Shida/Photo by Tomio Matsui "Game Maestro VOL.1 Producer/Director (1)" (Mainichi Communications Co., Ltd., 2000) p.171 (Hironobu Sakaguchi remarks) With Sakaguchi himselfNasha Gibery,Kouichi IshiiIt was (page 172 of the same book).
- ^ When "FINAL FANTASY" was released, it was said by an in-house person that "Sakaguchi-chan, I made a good one for the first time." Hen (1)" (Mainichi Communications Co., Ltd., 1) 2000 pages (Speaker Hironobu Sakaguchi)).
- ^ Written by Naoko Yoshida/Photo by Tomio Matsui "Game Maestro VOL.3 Composer (1)" (Mainichi Communications Co., Ltd., 2001) 73 pages (Uematsu remarks), "WEEKLY Famitsu" 993 (Enterbrain, 2007) (Year) Page 93 (Uematsu's remark) The president at the time wasYumi Matsutoya,Southern All StarsIt was said that he was going to ask him to compose (see "Famitsu" on the same page).
- ^ Tokuma shoten "Family Computer Magazine" 1989 No.4 119 pages
- ^ a b "WEEKLY Famitsu" No. 993 (Enterbrain, 2007) Page 93 (Uematsu remarks)
- ^ "final Fantasy". Allgame. Rovi Corporation. 2012/11/28Browse.
- ^ "final Fantasy". Allgame. Rovi Corporation. 2012/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Final Fantasy Summary [NES]"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA CORPORATION. 2017/5/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Final Fantasy Summary [Wonder Swan]"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA CORPORATION. 2017/5/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Final Fantasy Summary [PS]"(Japanese). Famitsu.com. KADOKAWA CORPORATION. 2017/5/20Browse.
- ^ VanOrd, Kevin (June 2007, 6). “Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition Review”. GameSpot. 2015/9/5Browse.
- ^ Schneider, Peer (February 2001, 2). “Final Fantasy (Import)”. IGN. 2008/10/16Browse.
- ^ Dunham, Jeremy (June 2007, 6). “Final Fantasy Review”. IGN. 2015/9/5Browse.
- ^ "final Fantasy". IGN. IGN Entertainment Games. 2012/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Final Fantasy for Wii (2009)"(English). MobyGames. Blue Flame Labs. 2017/5/20Browse.
- ^ "final Fantasy". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. 2012/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition for PSP". GameRanings. CBS Interactive. 2015/9/5Browse.
- ^ "final Fantasy". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. 2012/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition for PSP Reviews”. Metacritic. 2015/9/5Browse.
- ^ "final Fantasy". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. 2012/11/28Browse.
- ^ GamePlay RPG, issue 6 (February 2001), pages 38-39
- ^ a b "June 6th special issue special appendix cross review excellent soft perfect catalog first volume"Famitsu],Enterbrain, February 2005, 6, p. 16.
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy I/II Advance
- FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS
- iOS version
- Final Fantasy - WiiVirtual console
- Final Fantasy - Wii UVirtual console
- Final Fantasy - 3DSVirtual console
- final Fantasy - MobyGames(English) -Family computer version
- final Fantasy - MobyGames(English) -Wonders one color version
- final Fantasy - MobyGames(English) -PlayStation Portable version