Photo Exhibition of beautiful Mt. Fuji at Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art
A photo exhibition of beautiful Mt. Fuji is being held at the Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art
If you write the contents roughly
At the venue, 78 works such as photographs of Mt. Fuji in each season taken from superb view points such as Lake Yamanaka, Mitsutoge, and Oshino Village are exhibited.
A photo exhibition introducing the works of photographers fascinated by the beautiful Mt. Fuji is now being held at the Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art. ... → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Oshino Village(Oshinomura) isYamanashiMinamitsuru-gunLocated in Gunuchihovillage.Mount FujiとMisaka Mountains936 meters above sea level surrounded bybasinThe village area spreads around the area, and consists of two villages, the infield area in the east and the Shibokusa area in the west..
Geography / History
Oshino Village is located at the foot of Mt. Fuji in the southeastern part of Yamanashi Prefecture and the northern part of Minamitsuru District, and is known as famous water.Oshino Hachiumi(spring,Natural treasure-One hundred famous waters).Seen from Oshino VillageMount FujiIs "Oshino Fuji" Called.
The main shrine of Shibokusa is designated as an important cultural property of the village..In addition, the wooden Asama god Zuijin statue that is introduced to the companyKamakura PeriodMasakazu 4 years (1315)Tamba countryIt was produced by the Buddhist priest, Shizuka Iwamibo, and was solicited by Toenji Temple.Fuji faithKnown as the statue of. "Kunishi KaiAccording to the Edo period, the statue was said to be Konohanasakuyahime, Takakai, and Inukai.
Since it is a cold region, it has long been difficult to be self-sufficient by agriculture alone.KobikiThere was a side job of mountain work such as wood and wood.Side businessEdo PeriodFrom the end1897(MeijiIn 30 years), we moved to a horse-based luggage transportation business called "payment", and after thatsericultureDeveloped.
Postwar freshwater fishAquaculture,TourismMany tourists are visiting by developing the industry and utilizing the abundant natural resources shown in Oshino Hakkai.For machine toolsNCEquipment andIndustrial robotKnown as a global manufacturer ofFANUC 1972Invited in (47), the head office and main factories are located, and some of their outer walls are painted yellow.Nashigahara, a wilderness that spreads out at the foot of Mt. Fuji, is after the warU.S. ArmyIt became management.this is1959After (Showa 34)SDF OfKitafuji Exercise AreaIt is used asRight to joinThere is a problem with (North Fuji Exercise Area Problem).
- 1875(Meiji 8) April 2- The early modern periodSinceShinobiKusamura / UchiwildThe villages merge to form Oshino Village.The original village name plan was "Toyoashi Village",Synthetic place nameWas changed to.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 7 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement of, Oshino Village independently formed a local government.
|Oshino Village and the national population distribution by age (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Oshino Village (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Oshino Village (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Shibokusa-Former Shibokusa Village
- Uchino-Former Uchino Village
General route bus
Busta Shinjuku(Shinjuku StationDeparts and arrives at the south exit)Chuo Express BusFuji Five Lakes Line(Fujikyu Bus ・Fuji Express-Keio Bus EastSome flights go through Oshinomura government office.Also,Tokyo StationOf the Tokyo-Kawaguchiko Line (operated by Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus and Fujikyuko Sightseeing), flights to Yamanakako go through Fanuc Mae.
In addition, the flights that do not go through the village on the Fuji Five Lakes Line mentioned above areYamanakako VillageStop at the Oshino Iriguchi bus stop inside.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Oshino Hachiumi
- Fish park (Yamanashi Prefectural Fuji Yusui no Sato AquariumSuch)
- Kaneyama Falls
- Kazuhisa Watanabe --Former professional boxer, K-1 fighter
- ^ a b Yamada (1982): Page 49
- ^ Oshino Village Tourist Information Oshino Mountain
- ^ Oshino Village Tourist Information Shibokusa Sengen Shrine
- ^ "About the ballot counting result of the general election of the Oshino village assembly member executed on April 31, 4”. Oshino Village. 2019/5/7Browse.
- Minako Yamada (1982) "Village structure and its transformation: Taking Oshino Village, Minamitsuru District, Yamanashi Prefecture as an example"Ochanomizu Geography (Ochanomizu Geography Society). 23:49.