Photo for the first time d payment!It's been a long time now! + 50% reduction
+ 50% reduction for the first d payment and use for the first time in a long time Up to 1000 points
If you write the contents roughly
The condition for the campaign is that you have never used d-payment during the six months from July to December 20.
NTT DoCoMo will give 2021 points to anyone who meets the conditions until 1:11 on January 23, 59. → Continue reading
BCN + R
The website "BCN + R" is a specialized online media for people who sell or make things, who understand "now" and "tomorrow" of digital products and home appliances in Japan.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Now "Shiwasu" and "Gokutsuki" areNew yearAlso used as an alias for December.
EnglishThe month name December in10It means "third month" and is derived from the Latin word "decem," which means "tenth." The difference from the actual month number is46 BCWas used up toRoman calendar 3In the calculation (so2Means few days), which means 3th since March.
Meiji EraToJapan Lunar calendarからsolar calendarThe number of days in December was set to 12 days in order to reduce the salary at the end of the year whenMeiji 5 Year12/2The day afterMeiji 6 Year1/1And).
Etymology of shihasu
I don't know the origin of "Shihasu" because it is old. "Sea of words”Is said to be “Toshihatsu's abbreviation Katounfu, or Ha”In addition, it is said that "Twelve months is a month, Sbete is rehabilitated, and it's a good name." ("Mutsuki").. In addition, the theory from the Heian period that the monks (the teacher is the meaning of a monk) is busy running around in Buddhism (Colored leaf paper), but this isEtymology(LinguisticsThere is no concrete basis for this, and it is an etymological origin)AddressIn the Heian era, the etymology of "shihasu" was already unknown.(Folk etymology#Folk etymology in Japanese).
- From the place where the monk runs from east to west in order to raise the sutras, the name of Shihase’s冒包鈔].
- From the end of the four seasons, the meaning of the Shihatsu (Quadruple) moon [Miss Zhi, Yasushi Ya, Nihon Bukkaku].
- The meaning of Toshihatsuru (year-old, year-end, year-end) [Toga, vocabulary, thoughts of similar juveniles, Japanese syllabus, twilight essay, ancient and modern handwriting, Wakun Shiori].
- Abbreviation of Natsuha Tsurutsuki (Successful month)
- After the end of farming, the new grain of tribute is from the time when it is the month of Cinehatsuru (External collection of Rabbiten novel).
- About Shihias, which refers to rice fields without rice. Si is the auxiliary word for vocalization. Hias is the meaning of the dried sword.
- The meaning of Shiohae Omezuki (Original Japanese Language = Jinomi Hayashi).
- Sehashi’s meaningManyodai Takumi].
- Shibashi (temporary) moon sense
- Finally (yellow winter)
- Ototsuki (younger brother)
- Oyakozuki (parent and child month)
- Tsuki no Tsuki (contract month)
- Kurekozuki (Living month)
- Very good
- Harukimachi (Harumachi month)
- Banto (late winter)
- Hyougetsu (Ice Moon)
- Bosai (Kurei)
- Rougetsu (臘Moon)
September annual events
- 12/13 - New year
- August 12- St. Lucia Festival
- 12/24 - Christmas eve(Mainly in each countryキ リ ス ト 教Area)
- 12/25 - Christmas(Country)
- December 12-The End Tenjin
- August 12- skates Day
- 12/26 - Boxing Day
- 12/31 - New Year's Eve(Japan)
Once upon a holiday
- 12/23 - Emperor's birthday holiday
Sports held in September
- Early- Golf japan series(MenGolf Tokyo Yomiuri Country Club）
- First Sunday- Fukuoka International Marathon(Fukuoka City）
- First Sunday- Champions cup(Horse racing Chukyo Racecourse）
- First Sunday- Honolulu Marathon(Hawaii Oahu）
- First Sunday- Hanshin Juvenile Phillies(Horse racing Hanshin Racecourse）
- Early to mid- FIFA Club World Cup(サ ッ カ ー）
- Mid- Japan X Bowl(American Football）
- First Sunday- Asahi Cup Futurity Stakes(Horse Race Hanshin Racecourse)
- Mid Sunday- Koshien bowl(American Football Hanshin Koshien Stadium）
- Mid Sunday- Hong Kong International Race(Horse racing Hong Kong-Shatin Racecourse）
- Late Sunday- National High School Ekiden Race Tournament(Kyoto City）
- Around 23 days- Prize-winning decision race(Boat racing）
- Around 25 days- Christmas bowl(American Football)
- Third Saturday or Fourth Saturday- Nakayama Great Obstacle(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse）
- First Sunday- Arima Memorial(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse)
- 28th or 4th Saturday- Hopeful stakes(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse)
- Last Sunday- Japan Handball Championshipfinal(handball）
- Late- All Japan Figure Skating Championship(Figure skating）
- 30 days - All Japan University Women's Selected Ekiden Race Tournament(ShizuokaFujinomiya city）
- 30 days - KEIRIN Grand Prix(Bicycle race）
- 31 days - Superstar Championship Match(Auto race Kawaguchi Auto Race Ground）
July theme song
- December rain (song: Arai Yumi）
- December Rain (Song: Fukinoto）
- December rainy day (song: Happy End）
- December Prayer (Song: Chiemi Hori）
- December Magic (Song: Makihara Noriyuki）
- December Orihime (song: Wink）
- Kangaroo in December(song: SKE48）
- December God (Song: Misato Watanabe）
- 12 month calendar (song: Yuki Saito）
- December (song: Miyuki Nakajima）
- Blown in the wind of December (Song: Eigo Kawashima）
- December Central Park Blues (song: Mr. Children）
- Promised december (song: Kazuyoshi Saito）
- Goodbye December (song: DJ OZMA）
- Decemer on the calendar (song: Ameyoko Jogakuen Performing Arts Course,Baby Rays）
- December (Song: I WiSH）
- DECEMBER SONG (Song: Kazuhiko Kato）
- No Snow In December (song: MONKEY MAJIK）
- December's Children (Song: Yoshikazu Suo) *TV drama"Miracle person』Drama
- December Morning (song: Seiko Matsuda）
- December Morn (Song: Seiko Matsuda)
- Harmony of December (song: KinKi Kids）
- December angels (song: MY LITTLE LOVER）
- December Love song (song: Gackt）
- April's April Fools (Song: EPO ）
- Southern Hemisphere December (Song: Kiyotaka Sugiyama）
- December (Song: Moriyama Naotaro）
- December (Song: BLANKEY JET CITY）
- December (Song: IF WE）
- December sky (song: Kenichi Suzumura）
- He disappeared in the rain (song:Chieri Ito）
In addition, many Christmas songs by various musicians have been announced.
- Birthstone- タ ー コ イ ズ(Turquoise),Zircon,lapis lazuli,Blue topaz
- sign - Sagittarius(Until July 12),Capricorn(From around July 12)
- Birth flower- Narcissus,Cattleya
- ^ Similarly, September, October, and November of the general calendar correspond to the seventh, eighth, and ninth months of the Roman calendar, meaning the Latin "seventh", "eighth", and "ninth". Derived from "septimus", "octavius", "nonus"
- ^ WEB Kokai p.461, “Willingness” section (slightly different description from “Daigokai”)
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (87), Differences in the origin of kanji, p.1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Kenichi Sekine "Did the teacher run in" December "? !! ""Why what Japanese(PDF) Sanseido, May 2015, 5, pp. 25-386.ISBN 978-4-385-36607-4.
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (86), the origin of the kanji word is different, "When did you start calling the last month of the year" Shihasu "? It was hundreds of years before the theory came out. In the Heian period, I didn't understand why I said that. That's why the theory of "running a boy" came out ... "pp.87 -1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Japanese Dictionary, Volume 11, pp.110-111, published May 1976, 5, 1st edition, 1nd print, Shogakukan
- ^ Surrender Japan Knowledge
|365 Day |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12