[Playing] What you can do because you work from home ♪ What is your husband's reaction? "Working Mother's Diary ...
If you write the contents roughly
She is struggling to raise children with her husband (Don Daddy) who has a strong family love.
Childcare and work are hard but fun! "Good luck!Gathering the sympathy of moms working in "Warmama Struggle" ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Family love(Kazokuai) is a family affection that is different from romantic feelings..
Toru HondaIsSister princessPoints out that the film deals with feelings of family love for his sister's brother... However, Toru Honda saysClannadIt is pointed out that the works dealing with family love, such as ", have been seen only in some parts such as works for nerds... Jun Noda points out that what is supposed to be a social problem such as childcare and nursing care is liable to the individual in the name of family love... In addition, Jun Noda in JapanReproduction laborThe majority of women are women, so emphasizing intimacy with children is a maternal emphasis.
- ^ "Moe Man" (Toru Honda,Chikuma Shobo, 2005) 143 pages ISBN-4 480-06271-8
- ^ "Moeru Man" (Toru Honda, Chikuma Shobo, 2005) 151 pages ISBN-4 480-06271-8
- ^ "Moeru Man" (Toru Honda, Chikuma Shobo, 2005) 147 pages ISBN-4 480-06271-8
- ^ "Sociology Lecture" (Daisaburo Hashizume, Ikuya Sato, Toshiya Yoshimi, Masayuki Osawa, Mikio Wakabayashi, Jun Noda, Chikuma Shobo, 2016) pages 206, 211 (written by Jun Noda) ISBN 978-4-480-06898-9
- ^ "Sociology Lecture" (Daisaburo Hashizume, Ikuya Sato, Toshiya Yoshimi, Masayuki Osawa, Mikio Wakabayashi, Jun Noda, Chikuma Shobo, 2016) pages 200, 201 (written by Jun Noda) ISBN 978-4-480-06898-9