[Tears ... It ’s too early! ] When I thought that helping children would be a force ... I thought it was a battlefield, "Small but moody ...
If you write the contents roughly
(Pia) "Playing picture book for children aged 3 to 6 who develop non-cognitive ability" (Ikeda Bookstore).
My child offered to help me ... I was impressed!The reality is that things don't go well ... I'm raising a child ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cognition in psychology
- psychology-Linguistics-Brain science-Cognitive science-Information scienceInCognitionIsA humanTargets such asPerceptionThen, the process of determining and interpreting what it is.ConsciousnessSometimes used synonymously with
Expressing deep psychology along with senses and perceptions, perceiving objects in the outside world, and thinking and consideration based on experience, knowledge, memory, and formed concepts. Interpretation, knowing, understanding, or acquiring knowledge based on reasoning, etc. In the process of information processing, in cognitive science, human intellectual functions are applied from the application side, engineering, medicine, philosophy, psychology. We will try to clarify comprehensively from fields such as science and arts or interdisciplinary fields. Also, the cognitive distance, which allows humans to perceive the target space, humans, etc., is the geographical and psychological expanse of the space and events perceived by humans as a starting point. There is a distance (cognitive distance).
- Cognition is a process that is divided into two stages: "knowledge" and "association." Guidance is the function of extracting a form from the perception of a landscape, and the function of determining what the shape is is the union. Cognitive impairmentDisapprovalThey can see and hear, but they do not understand what they are (symptoms differ between union and cognitive disabilities). I cannot recognize what I see,Facelessness・There may be various symptoms.
- In addition, it can be seen that it is used in the fields of medical care, nursing care, and welfare such as "has a nymph", but this is not only the correct usage but also the opposite meaning. [Nintendo] is an incorrect usage between the field and experts, and the profession teaches/enlightens the correct usage of [Cognitive symptoms] or [Cognitive impairment]. The current situation is that it has not penetrated.
Cognition in sociology
- SociologyIn, is cognitionConsciousnessSometimes used synonymously withParent-childAmong the relationships, in the father-child relationship, the husband of the mother who conceived a child whose father in the reproductive sense is unknown is "CognitionTo do (declare a father in a sociological sense) is a condition for society to certify a child as one of its members ("IllegitimatePrinciple").
- ^ "Introduction to Sociology (new edition)" page 38 (written by Takako Sodei), (Yuhikaku, 1990)