[100 average] Selected by midwives!Goods that are convenient to have when baby food starts
If you write the contents roughly
It's a baby food that you don't know what to make because you may not eat it as you want, but you can easily find useful goods at 100%, so please take a look.
Mr. Enomoto, a midwife and lactation consultant, has 100 items that are convenient to have when baby food starts ... → Continue reading
The Baby Calendar provides daily information on topics related to pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, childrearing, infertility, and information useful for daily life that supports pregnant women, pregnant women, mothers raising children, and dads. I will. It is full of information taught by professionals in the fields of pregnancy, childbirth and childcare, such as registered dietitians and midwives.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
100 Yen shop
100 Yen shop(Hyakuen shop)ProductsIn principle, 1 point 100Japanese yenOf uniform sales formretail store. alias"100 yen uniform"And omitting it"100 average"One hundred percentIt is also called "Hyakkin".
Easy and cheap one with a sharp price setting of 100 yencoinThe image has made it popular. In factconsumption taxMany stores sell food for 108 yen including tax and 110 yen for others (at the standard tax rate).In addition, there are stores that sell prices of 99 yen or less, such as 100 yen, and stores that sell products such as 100 yen, 200 yen, and 300 yen, which are basically 500 yen.
The idea of “selling a product at a uniform price” has long been used in Japan.Kyoho7 to 8 years (1722~1723) FromEdoWas popular in 'XNUMXCulture"View" (Jubunbun, Jubunbunya)）,culture6 to 7 years (1809~1810) "Eighty-eight Bunmiyo" that was popular in Edo from around that time (Eighty-eight Bunten, Thirty-eight Bunya), A uniform priced food that was popular in Edo at the same timeA stall"Shibunya", Matsuya kimono store (current:Matsuya)But1908The "Uniform Law Big Sale" that was held in (Meiji 41)1910There is an example of "one yen uniform" in (Meiji 43).
As an example of the pre-war period, when the business format was close to the current 100-yen shop,TakashimayaWas deployed nationwideTosen storeIs mentioned. It is supposed to be based on the "10 Cent Store" in the United States.
1926Starting with the establishment of the "Everything Ten Sen uniform sales floor" in the Nagahori store in Osaka (15th year of Taisho),1930In (Showa 5), "Nakanami Nankai Store" "Takashimaya Jusen Store" (later1932(Showa 7) "Takashimaya Jusen XNUMX Sen Store",1937Opened the "Takashimaya Jusen Sensen Sensen Sensen Sensen" in (Showa 12)... afterwards1932It was said that it opened 7 independent stores around Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, and Tokyo (Showa 50) and gained great popularity..
1937When the regulations became stronger due to the enforcement in (Showa 12), Takashimaya separated the uniform store business from the head office and established "Marutaka Uniform Store Co., Ltd.".1941(Showa 16) built more than 100 chains nationwide, but after thatPacific WarAs a result, the management base was deprived of the company, and it was virtually closed. In addition, some of the remaining stores1952In 27, he re-started as the store division of "Marutaka Co., Ltd." (later "Takashimaya store"),2003In (15)IzumiyaWas acquired by the company and changed its trade name to "Qanat"However, these post-war stores are not in the so-called 100-yen store format.
The price index as of 1935, assuming 1 around 2011, is around 1,800., 10 sen at that time is equivalent to about 180 yen at present.
"Jensen Store" deals with "almost everything necessary for daily family life". When procuring products, we cultivated suppliers specialized in uniform stores, introduced direct transactions with producers, provided guidance and assistance to producers, and actively involved in product development for uniform stores and standardization of products. Said that.
1960s event sales
A uniform low-priced sales method as seen in 100-yen shops is1960 eraIt was done from, but at that time it wasSupermarket,Department storeThe event was limited to about one week. This sales format is called "event sales", and the companies that do this are called "event companies", and the event companies regularly patrol each store for event sales.. Most of the products sold at event sales are standard products that can be stably supplied centering on the products of manufacturers called "100 maker" and thisQuality flowIt consists of financial products and products called “disposable products” that the vendors sold for urgent cash conversion for some reason. Furthermore, in order to deal with troubles after sales, they opened trading accounts in supermarkets, etc., and moved to various places to sell while dealing with complaints through the store where the event was sold.
1980s-The emergence of fixed stores
Traditional event sales were often well received,19853Aichi Matsubayashi, the founder of Life Co., Ltd.Kasugai CityIn Japan, the 100 yen uniform store with the first fixed store was opened and it was named "100 yen shop" and started selling.
After that, the largest of the current 100 yen shop chainsGreat creation industry("Daiso") of the founderHirono YanoWins the credibility of supermarkets and department stores that request event sales by focusing on improving the quality of products (including some that are unprofitable)1991Opened the first permanent store in.
After this, "Cando""Ceria""WattsLater,Initial public offeringAs a result of expanding the store network with the entry of other companies in the same industry,ManufacturerTo be recognized byBubble burstAfterrecessionとdeflationTogether with this, the number of stores has increased rapidly, and it has become known as the “growth industry during the recession period”..
as a result2010By the so-called "GrasshopperWe rarely purchase and sell financial products and disposal products that were the mainstream in the era at a low price.Private brandBy entrusting a large amount of production in the form of ), it has become possible to reduce the purchase price and secure the quality at the same time. For example, at Daiso, we are trying to reduce costs by performing batch manufacturing in units of millions. However, although the manufacturing cost is reducedstockThe cost is enormous.
Improvement of stable supply
Manufacturing is often outsourced to manufacturers outside Japan, in order to keep prices down.ShipOften depends on cheap transportation usingconvenience storeMost major retail chains have introducedPOSIt is difficult to follow and respond to real-time product trends using systems. as a result,MediaEven if introduced, etc., the supply amount cannot be suddenly increased, and the product is often out of stock. The problem of unstable supply, which can be said to be these weak points, has gradually begun to permeate into the purchasing group, and it becomes an uncertain factor such as a shortage of goods at the next store visit, and together with the price, it also results in motivating purchase. Although it was possible to make POS because the JAN code was once printed on the original product, once we did not introduce product management for each individual product using the POS system. Since around 2005, major chain stores haveJAN codeThe POS system that reads out the payment and pays the price has started to be introduced, and the product production and supply system is being improved.
Basically, the products in the store are sold for 1 yen per item (there is also a tax-excluded price).Depending on the store, it may be 100 yen or 99 yen.Small drinksCandySeveral low-priced products are sold for 100 yen (2 yen for 100 and 3 yen for 100). With the low price of 100 yen, a sales floor is created with a performance that invites impulse purchase.
There is an image that everything is cheap because it sells for 100 yen evenly, but in reality it is a supermarket orDrug store-Home centerThere are also products that are sold for less than 100 yen.2000 era OfDaieiThen, there was a store with a permanent "88 yen uniform corner" for miscellaneous goods under the name "Living 88"..
It is said that the adoption of a uniform price is to make it easier to calculate, but recently it has been increasing the product lineup.Gross profitFor the purpose of thickening, there are high-priced items centering on clothing, such as 200 yen and 300 yen, and in some cases 500 yen and 800 yen. Although it is now abolished, Daiso's "tripod whiteboard" was 6,800 yen (excluding tax. Price at the time of launch in 2007 was 5 yen at 7,140% consumption tax).
20044/1Thanconsumption taxConcerned about the necessity of changing the signboard to "100 yen shop" (taking into account the consumption tax rate of 100% at that time) to "5 yen shop" when selling 105 yen uniformly by tax due to the obligation to display the total amount Happened in part, but legally it is not necessary to change the store name.
Main 100 yen shops
4 major companies
- Daiso - head office:HiroshimaHigashihiroshima City.. It is said to be a 100-yen shop, but now it sells products over 200 yen.
- Daiso & Aoyama 100YEN PLAZA(Seigo-With Great Creation IndustryAoyama TradingJoint venture)
- Daiso & Speed-speedI shared a cash register at a joint store with.
- 100 Yen Shop Orange --Chubu Shokai (Headquarters:ShizuokaShizuoka City) Operation.201510/27Became a wholly owned subsidiary of Taizo Sangyo. Some stores have been converted to Daiso, but will continue to operate under the same name for the time being.
- Ceria -Headquarters: Gifu PrefectureOgaki.. (JASDAQ / 2782) The old trade name is "Sanyo Agency".
- Cando - head office:TokyoShinjuku ward.. (TSE 1)SaitamaToda-shiFounded in, head office in TokyoItabashi ku→ Moved to Shinjuku Ward.
- Watts - head office:OsakaOsaka (TSE 1)
- There are three store types: Meets, Silk, and Watts. Silk onceAusleyIt was operated by2008In the fall, it was absorbed into Watts, the operating company of Meets. "Wats" is a new store format that started in 2015, with plans to convert "Meets" and "Silk" into all stores "Wats".
- Value 100 (with WattsDaikoku TensanJoint venture)
Local chain, etc.
- World planning - head office:IwateKitakami City.Tohoku regionOpened a store in. There are two store formats, Candy and Fine's.
- Nanja Village - head office:NiigataTsubame City.. Open a store in Niigata Prefecture.
- 100 Yen Shop Popia - head office:Kanazawa.Hokuriku 3 prefecturesStore development in.
- THE 100 STORES - head office:TokyoKita. A 100 yen shop operated by Initial One Hundred.
- 100 En House Lemon - head office:Shizuoka City.ShizuokaStore development centered on the inside.
- Hundred yen convenience store smart - head office:MieIse City.
- Natural kitchen - head office:OsakaOsaka. Head officeKansaiFrom the area to Tokyo etc.Capital AreaThere are many stores.
- - head office:OsakaKawachinagano City. Operated by Kawachi & Co., Ltd. In addition to opening real stores in the Kinki region,RakutenでONLINE SHOPAlso operated.
- FLET'S, Consular Consulate - head office:OsakaSuita City.
- Tokutaya - head office:Shimane Izumo.ChugokuStore development centered on.
- Daikoku Drug -Some stores have a 100-yen corner.
- 100 Kin Land- 2011, All stores closed due to the management failure of the operating company "Just One".
- 100 yen shop sunbox
Fresh convenience store business
- Lawson Store 100(LawsonSystem)-usuallyconvenience storeDerived fromFresh convenience storeIt is classified into.
- Food style - am / pmFresh convenience store business format. The store will be closed by September 2007 (only the Hiroshima store will be converted to a new format).
- 99 ichiba - mini piagoAfter the business format was changed to a small food supermarket, it handles products in a wide range of prices.
Other business types
There are also stores such as 100 yen, 300 yen, 390 yen, and 500 yen uniform shops inspired by the 1000 yen shop. The number of stores is smaller than 100-yen shops, but the number is increasing mainly for products for young women.
300 Yen shop
- CouCou - head office:Higashihiroshima City..Some products are 500 yen.It was once run by Biljan. May 2020, 5Great creation industryTransfers the business from Biljan and operates it.
- illusie300 -Headquarters: Nagoya city.ParemoOperated by.
- Mikazuki Momoko - head office:Osaka. The company name and store name are "Mikazuki Momoko"MonthFrom the day of the weekDayUntil the day of the weekThree hundredDerived from "yen". February 2021, 2 Business suspension, self-bankruptcy..Some storesShoichi Co., Ltd.Business transfer to.
- Latex -Headquarters: Osaka City.AccessoriesMainly.
- THREEPPY - head office:Higashihiroshima City.Great creation industryIs deployed and operated by.AEON MALLThere are many store openings.
- Three Minute Happiness - head office:Shibuya Ward.ComsaIs a general store that was once operated by almost all items for around 300 yen. After the store was closed due to business reorganization by the operating company, a general store of Komsa "MonocomsaHas taken over sales of some kitchen products.
390 Yen shop
- Thank you mart - head office:OsakaSuita City.
- petit*cecile-Headquarters:Takamatsu.Cecile390 yen uniform miscellaneous goods operated byONLINE SHOP.
1000 Yen shop
Many of the miscellaneous goods at 100-yen shops in JapanChugokuIt is manufactured and imported in Japan, but the number of stores selling at a uniform price is increasing in China. 100 yenyuanIt would be about 7 yuan when converted to, but it is not necessarily unified in China, where "XNUMX yuan store," "XNUMX yuan store," "XNUMX yuan store," "XNUMX yuan store," etc. are seen. There is also a corner for products that differ from the prices shown in the store name. This is because there are many privately-owned stores rather than commercialized routes like Japan. The product lineup is disparate, but most of them deal with daily necessities, and there is almost no food or clothing. In addition, in Japanconsumption taxThe value-added tax equivalent to is all sold as an internal tax.
AmericaNow, just like a 100-yen shop in Japan, you can buy a haberdashery item for $1 (as its name suggests, a one-coin store for $1 or 99CentThere is also a St. store)DollarStore" (Dollar store) There is a retail format.
DaisoThe US store has a base product price of $1.50 (about 2018 yen as of August 8).
- ^ Kazuki Nagoya and Satoko Inoue (2013-03-05). “Attack 100 Yen Shop (below)”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.): 11 pages.
- ^ About Jukyumonya -Kotobank
- ^ a b Katsumi Nakae"Unexpected Business Circumstances in Edo, from Recycling to Fast Food"
- ^ a b c "Jubunbun" and "Shibunya" Material notes, Hiroshi Otomo Blog "Mystery of Performing Arts, Mystery of People", March 2012, 3.
- ^ 5 A XNUMX-yen shop of groceries born of the temperament of Edokko "Shibunya"-[Author] ISMPublishingLab. -Inugami Bookstore
- ^ a b 80 years ago, there was "100"! Trendy child of the times・10 sen store, Word Magazine (Asahi Shimbun Digital), September 2012, 9.
- ^ a b c d e f "Limits to the initial development of chain stores in prewar Japan" Takashi Hirano / Mita Shogaku Kenkyu, Vol. 50, No. 6 
- ^ "Pre-War Standard XNUMX Big Expense Index (Tokyo)" Statistics Bureau 
- ^ a b "100-yen shop encyclopedia Let's find out the secret of cheapness that understands the mechanism of production and distribution" PHP Institute, 2005.ISBN 4-569-68558-7.
- ^ --Providing valuable daily necessities at a uniform price of XNUMX yen--About the release of Daiei's product "Lifestyle XNUMX", Daiei, September 2000, 9.
- ^ Shizuoka's 100-yen shop, Daiso subsidiary, weak yen, severe earnings Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Notice regarding transfer of CouCou business”. Daiso Sangyo Co., Ltd. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Company Profile │ Daiso”. Daiso Sangyo Co., Ltd. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Acquired 300 stores of Daiso Sangyo / 34 yen shop "CouCou" business”. Distribution News (Logistics Partner Co., Ltd.). 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "The operating company of the general store "Mikazuki Momoko" with a uniform price of 300 yen, affected by the new Corona, went bankrupt (Teikoku Databank)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/2/9Browse.
- ^ ""Mikazuki Momoko" Notice Regarding Business Transfer To Become a More Sustainable Company". Press Release/News Release Distribution Share No.1｜PR TIMES. 2021/2/9Browse.
- Fresh convenience store
- 100 yen coin business
- 100 yen bus(One coin bus)
- 100 Yen Bridge - toll roadThe toll is 100 yen.
- Cut for 10 minutes -It is also called "1000 yen cut" because there are many shops that charge about 1000 yen.
- Yiwu - ChugokuCities with thriving daily necessities wholesale trade
- Kimura Susumu
- Handled a 100-yen shopTV program