Photo Gakken Prime Seminar has released a video explaining all English questions for the 2021 university entrance test.
[University admission common test 2021] Gakken Prime Seminar delivers all English commentary videos
If you write the contents roughly
On the special page, commentary videos of other subjects such as mathematics and modern writing will be distributed in early February.
Gakken Plus will specialize on January 2021, 1 on the official website of the video course "Gakken Prime Seminar" for students taking the difficult university. → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Explanatory video(Kaisetsudo,British: Explainer video) is oneMovieGenreAnd complicatedtopicThis is a video to "tell the target group in an easy-to-understand manner" in a short time.There are various types of creative methods to convey in an easy-to-understand manner, but one common feature is to focus on the important points without discussing the entire theme and explain them efficiently in a few minutes, which is not so long. Be done.
Typical elements that make up an explanation video
- Explanatory videoA lot ofText,image,Music,Sound effect,NarrationComprehensivelyDesignHas been done..
- contextThe viewertopicAre often selected so that they can better understand the subject by applying to the actual situation of their daily experience.In other words, it is not usual that only explanations flow, and topic analysis is done from the perspective of the target group.
Terminology and syntax
- Explanatory videoIs often explained in clear and simple terms.The expression is concrete and sometimes gives an easy-to-understand explanation.The sentence structure is also simple.抽象的な概念や難解な構文よりも、具体的な概念や単純な構文の方が脳には、はるかに迅速に処理できるということは、脳科学的に証明されているBrain science has shown that concrete concepts and simple syntax can be processed much faster by the brain than abstract or esoteric syntax..
- By using narrative, the message is firmly rooted in the mind and appeals to the head and mind of the target group.Specific stories also help to apply the topic to the reality of one's daily experience.物語に、既存の知識を裏付け、ネットワーク化し、将来の状況に備えていつでも取り出せるようにする力があることがあることは、科学的な観点から証明できるFrom a scientific point of view, it can be proved that stories may have the power to support existing knowledge, network it, and make it available at all times for future situations.
- When used in internal public relations, narrative provides an opportunity to anticipate the end of the transformation process by explaining the solution.そこから生じる未来のビジョンは、共通の目標を設定することで、従業員のThe vision of the future that arises from it is to set common goals for employees.motivationCan be enhanced.
Use of simple symbols
- manyExplanatory videoFormat is simplesymbolIs used.コアメッセージや重要なコンテクストは、目立つイラストやThe core message and important context are prominent illustrations andCGVisualized with.Concept,PhilosophyAbstract messages such as are also expressed by symbols.However, how detailed the visualization is depends on the format.
Scientific basis and empathy mechanism
Knowledge acquisition: multimedia learning
- The multisensory system appeals to multiple sensations.人間の脳は、ばらばらに入ってくるThe human brain comes apartsignalMessages that arrive at the same time through multiple senses can be processed more quickly and many times more intensively than ..リチャード・E・マイヤーのマルチメディア学習の認知理論（2001）は、どのような原理がWhat is the principle behind Richard E. Meyer's Cognitive Theory of Multimedia Learning (XNUMX)?マ ル チ メ デ ィ アIt shows whether it supports learning by and how multimedia content should be designed to have an educational effect.
Attitude change: Elaboration likelihood model
- The elaboration likelihood model shows the effect of persuasive communication in terms of changes in viewers' attitudes toward the subject being discussed.One of the key barriers to viewer attitude is "counter-arguing," a cognitive method that is incompatible with persuasive argument. 2002年に実施されたある調査では、視聴者がストーリーに没頭すればするほど、この自動的な「反論」が減少することが確認されたA XNUMX study found that the more the viewer was immersed in the story, the less this automatic "counter-argument" was...The authors of the survey report by blocking the counterargumentEdutainmentThe content of (see next section) tells humans who normally do not succumb to attempts to persuade共 感Concludes that it brings special possibilities to influence.University of MannheimProfessor Dr. Peter Vorderer of the Institute of Media and Communication said in a 2013 surveyExplanatory videoProved that "it has a significant effect on attitude. The effect is outstanding for a relatively short video of only 3 minutes.".
Social cognitive learning theory: self-efficacy
- Albert BanduraAccording to social cognitive learning theory, object models act as a bridge between knowledge, values, cognitive abilities and new behaviors..Albert BanduraIn his research on social learning, he found that humans learn not only real models but also symbolic virtual object models as clues.It gives humans the opportunity to prepare for situations that may actually be encountered in the course of the transformation process through the emergence of difficult patterns as patterns and their resolution.By seeing how the target model overcomes difficult situations and improves their own situation, viewers go beyond the strategy to do it themselves.Self-efficacyThat is, the conviction that you can successfully reach the desired result on your own is also conveyed.
Trends in commentary videos
- インターネットWith the spread of digital devices and the evolution of digital devices,Explanatory videoObtaining information through this has become more and more popular in recent years.For example, weekly video usage in Germany in 2013 increased significantly from the previous year.Forty-three percent of online users (about 2,300 million) use video regularly online.これは43パーセントの増加に相当するThis corresponds to a 6 percent increase..このため、ドイツにおける解説動画の利用とサービス提供者数も増加し、2012年から2014年までの間にほぼ倍増するに至ったAs a result, the use of commentary videos and the number of service providers in Germany have also increased, almost doubling between XNUMX and XNUMX...Thus, already in 2015,DAX index90% of constituent stocks, medium-cap stock indexMDAX index68% of the constituent stocks and 54% of the constituent stocks of the SDAX stock index, which is a small cap index, are in the company's public relations.Explanatory videoAre using.
Distinguishing from how-to videos
- Explanatory videoMeets the needs and demands of the target group. The central element is emotionally appealing storytelling. In other words, the viewervideoBecause I sympathize with the main character of, I will be drawn in as it is .. How-to videos, on the other hand, are almost alwaysService,Product, OrSHOPIt introduces how to use. These videos are said to create no emotional bond.
- Explanatory videoIs the most commonly used in traditional marketing communications. Visitors spend more time on sites where videos showcase products, services, and companies.Explanatory videoIs increasingly being used for conversion optimization.MarketingIt can also be effectively appealed to the target group as a video, product video or image film. Explainer videos are also used in internal public relations. this iscompliance,Corporate governance,AlsoChange managementThe same is true for important themes such as, as well as for traditional work guidance that is mandatory for any employer (eg occupational accident prevention, data protection or fire prevention). AlsoE-learningBut for the purpose of providing employees with knowledge in small piecesExplanatory videoIs used.
- ^ Häusel, HG (2012). Neuromarketing: Erkenntnisse der Hirnforschung für Marken führung, Werbung und Verkauf. Freiburg: Haufe-Lexware, S. 54
- ^ Reiter, M .: Sag's einfach. In: Gehirn und Geist, Heft 1-2/2014, S. 62 --67
- ^ Mast, C .: Unternehmenskommunikation. 5. Auflage, Konstanz und München 2013, S. 55
- ^ Mast, C .: Unternehmenskommunikation. 5. Auflage, Konstanz und München 2013, S. 57
- ^ Institut für multisensorisches Marketing, abgerufen am 17. Februar 2014 (HTML, deutsch), Multisensorisches Marketing
- ^ Slater, MD, Rouner, D .: Entertainment education and elaboration likelihood: Understanding the processing of narrative persuasion. In: Communication Theory 12. Heft 2/2002, S. 173-191
- ^ Slater, MD, Rouner, D .: Entertainment education and elaboration likelihood: Understanding the processing of narrative persuasion. In: Communication Theory 12. Heft 2/2002, S. 175
- ^ Erklär video-Studie 2013, abgerufen am 28. Mai 2014 (HTML, deutsch)
- ^ Bandura, A: Social Cognitive Theory for Personal and Social Change by Enabling Media. In: Singhal, A., Cody, M., Rogers, EM, Sabido, M .: Entertainment-Education and social change. History, research and practice. Mahwah New Jersey London. 2004, S. 78
- ^ ARD-ZDF-Onlinestudie, abgerufen am 7. September 2013 (PDF, deutsch), ard-zdf-onlinestudie 2013
- ^ Verbraucherportal Erklär video, abgerufen am 10. März 2014 (HTML, deutsch)
- ^ Videoboost-Onlinestudie, abgerufen am 9. Februar 2015 (PDF, deutsch), Videoboost Erklär video Studie 2015
- ^ Lambert, J. (2012). Digital Storytelling: Capturing Lives, Creating Community. London: Routledge, S.78