Photo: Hokkaido University Examination Center, a common test for university admission
[University Examination 2021] Hokkaido University and Yamagata University have an online interview ... Summary of each university's corona support
If you write the contents roughly
Keio University has canceled the second examination "interview" on February 2th in the general selection of the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) is involved in dealing with the new coronavirus infection in the selection of university enrollees in the 3rd year of Reiwa (2021). → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Keio University(Keiougi Jukudaigaku,English: Keio University) IsTokyoMinato-kuMitaHeadquarters located at 15-45-XNUMXJapan Ofprivate university.1920Was installed in.Abbreviation of university TheKeio(Keiou),Keio University(Keidai). "O"Old fontTherefore, it is sometimes written as "Keio" in the media.
Keio UniversityNakatsu domainSwordsmanFukuzawa YukichiBy the clan orderEdoTsukijiGunshu (currentTokyoChuo-kuNakatsu Domain (Akashicho)NakayashikiThe school was opened in 1858 (5th year of Ansei).Dutch schoolHas its originUniversityIs[Annotation 1][Annotation 2].. Fuchigen is1796(Kansei 8th year)SinologyClan school"ShinkanGo back to,1839(Tenpo 10th year)Zouyama Shoin"as well asEgawa Eryū"Nirayama Juku"", Etc., following the flow of the old private school[Annotation 3].
1863(3rd year of Bunkyu), when the Dutch school changed to the English school, it was oldRetainer-Kensuke YoshidaEtc. as professors1868(Keio 4th year / Meiji XNUMXst year) In the previous yearKimura SettsumoriBy the care ofShibaNew Zenza (currentMinato-kuHamamatsu Town) Moved to the site of the Arima family's residence, and took the year to "Keio UniversityI decided the name of the cram school[Annotation 4].. In addition, "Gijuku" is the English word "Gijuku".Public school(Public school, Kyoritsu school),At this time,Nakatsu domainEdo Domain HouseWe have taken a step as a modern private school from the Dutch school.shortly,1866(Keio 2rd year)Relative-Kishu Tokugawa familyIn response to the clan's orderKishu clanIn the cram schoolKishu JukuEstablished[Annotation 5]. Besides this,BakumatsuOverShima SanshokaiIs in contextMita Domain OfClan administration reformEngage in.
1871In (Meiji 4), in Mita (Mita, Minato-ku)Shimabara DomainNakayashikiThe site was rented (surplus the following year) and moved to the current headquarters location.明治以後、官公私立問わず、近代日本の教育制度、大学制度の立ち上げモデルになり、また後に私立大学となる学校の中で最初に授業料を徴収したAfter the Meiji era, it became a model for launching modern Japanese education and university systems, both public and private, and was the first school to collect tuition fees, which later became a private university..Abolition of the domainAfter1880The percentage of students up to (Meiji 13)Echigo Nagaoka Domain-Kishu clan-Nakatsu domain(Three feudal domains of Keio University)SamuraiWas ten times out of ten.
1873(Meiji 6)Keio Medical SchoolEstablished.. In October of the same year, the branch school "Osaka Keio Gijuku"・ "Kyoto Keio University" (Kyoto Shushoin） Established. Also, Yukichi FukuzawaMotoyoshi MatsushitaServed as the head of the school, and some of the students have transferred to "Vocational school"(Osaka Imperial UniversityFaculty of medicine) Has been particularly influentialOsakaI have a deep connection with.
1873(Meiji 6)Training periodDecideregular・ Established both irregular departments,1875In (Meiji 8), it became a main course and a preliminary course.1876Tosa in (Meiji 9)Rishi schoolParticipated in the operation of.1877(Meiji 10)Kobe Commercial SchoolWas opened and operated, and in the same year, a conscription exemption order was issued to those who completed the third grade or higher of this department.1896(Meiji 29) revised fine soldier benefits applied,1899(Meiji 32)NavySmall main account candidate (main accountLieutenantCandidate) was qualified to take the examination.
1878In (Meiji 11), the branch school "Mitsubishi Commercial School(Meiji Gijuku) ”Participated in the installation.1879As a specialized curriculum in (Meiji 12)Night law department(Special training school (old system)Reorganized to: LaterSenshu University),Department of Science,Chinese language department,Bookkeeping schoolInstalled.1880(Meiji 13)KoakaiParticipate in. In addition, "Aishodo"(Takashima School), "Takayama Dental School","Koyo Gijuku","Ryotensha","Mita English School"And so on.
1890(Meiji 23)University department(literature·Financial assets・ Three departments of law) opened[Annotation 6].1898Established the Department of Politics in (Meiji 31).1917(Taisho 6) In the university departmentDepartment of medicineOpened,Kitasato Shiba SaburoIs working as the head of medical science.1920(Taisho 9)University decreeJapan's first private university byOld university) Newly launched[Annotation 7], Consists of 4 faculties of literature, economics, law, and medicineUniversityAnd,Preparatory course-graduate SchoolWas attached.At this time, the University Council was established as the highest decision-making body for academic affairs.In NovemberUniversity hospitalWas also opened.1942(Showa 17)Mainland ChinaandsouthAiming for agricultural developmentFaculty of AgricultureI have tried to add more (Veterinary and livestock vocational school),1947(Showa 22)VeterinarianI had a license.
1944(Showa 19)Fujiwara Institute of TechnologyWas donated to KeioFaculty of EngineeringEstablished.1957(Showa 32)Faculty of CommerceEstablished.1990(2),Shonan Fujisawa CampusToFaculty of Policy Management-Faculty of Environment and Information StudiesEstablished.2008In April (20)Kyoritsu Pharmaceutical UniversityIs newly mergedPharmacyAnd established the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Graduates were in the early Meiji eraOfficial,EducationThe world was mainstream,Political change of the XNUMXth year of MeijiAfter that, graduallyBusiness person,BusinessmanWill rise. Also,1880In (Meiji 13), Japan's oldest social club "CompanyWas established.. The current university10 faculties, Graduate school14 Graduate SchoolIt has become.
Characteristics of the university
Cram school lesson, purpose
The text "Purpose of Keio University" is transmitted to Keio University. This was on November 1896, 29 (Meiji 11).Shiba,MomijikanIt was rewritten by Fukuzawa himself based on the speech given by Yukichi Fukuzawa at the nostalgic party (a social gathering with Keio graduates) held in.
At Keio University, the lesson is "IndependenceIs the basis of education.
Education and research
"Gijuku"Righteousness"Do things together for the sake of society and the publicIt means that, with this in mind.. The big pillar is "Medical"When"ResearchIt is.Dutch studiesからVocational school(AfterOsaka University),Keio Medical School,Kitasato Shiba SaburobyInstitute of Infectious Diseases,Kitasato Institute,MantetsuBased on Keio's traditional studies, which have a history up to the Institute of HygieneMedical scienceIs todayHarvard Medical SchoolAnd has many years of research links since 1890 (Meiji 23), Has a history based on the Institute of Medical ScienceRIKENCooperate and cooperate with.
The end of the warThe rest is oldNakajima airplaneLtd.Youth schoolMoved the laboratory of the basic department to for about XNUMX years and was engaged in research activities (later Musashino branch school).Global COE ProgramGet orKeio Medical PrizeIt is also established. One of the characteristics of each department during college was "Four books and five sutrasAfter studying such as,MathThis tradition has taken root in various disciplines of the world, starting with tangible studies based on the above and proceeding to intangible studies.
Practical scienceThe spirit of "Theoretical and rational based on proof"科学(Science) "(Kinmo kyuri zu) And the spirit of "self-made" From traditional academic research to medical,Industry-government-academia collaborationWe also conduct research through intellectual property activities, etc.Grant-in-Aid for Scientific ResearchIs only 10% of the total.PrewarToSecretary counselorProduced regular people to, nowadaysJapanese astronautHas produced two people. In the liberal arts, other public, public and private universities, etc.Maspro educationIs repelledSeminarCentered onSmall-group educationConsistently pursuing.
- Military method
Keio Gijuku has been encouraging students to do physical education as a means of maintaining physical and mental health since the new Zenza era, and was founded in 1892 (Meiji 25). Hired an expert to provide guidance. At firsthorse ridingIs the main, from 1878 (Meiji 11)FencingThe practice began, and in 27Shindo Munenryu OfNegishi ShingoroWas invited to the instructor. LaterJiu Jitsu,End boat, Army and Navy training,Archery,WalkEach part of is added.
Meiji 29 YearConscriptionThe application leads to the imposition of military training on schools, but before this, military training was conducted at Keio University, and in December 1892 (Meiji 25),Imperial Japanese ArmyFrom (former army)bayonetOtherweaponIn 1897 (Meiji 30), the Keio Student Corps was formed, and in the spring of 1898 (Meiji 31), the first ignition exercise was conducted in Tokyo Prefecture... In 1898, the ArmyMilitary flag(Rising Sun Banner) Purchased with special permission from a high-end military equipment store. The Rising Sun Flag itself remains the same, and the pole head is a pen mark that is a cram school emblem (in the military flag)Chrysanthemum flower emblem), BunchLight green(Standing Infantry RegimentIt was changed to purple on the military flag, and the characters "Keio Gijuku Student Corps" were written by Yukichi Fukuzawa (on the military flag).regimentThe corps flag awarding ceremony was held at Fukuzawa Bettei on March 1899, 3..
In 12, the "Keio Special Protection Team" was organized, and in 14,ShanghaiInstitute,BeijingEstablished a public hall in Japan.Chugoku,NanyangA student research trip group was dispatched to Japan in 16.Imperial CapitalThe graduation period was shortened after seeing the formation of the school newsletter.Russo-Japanese WarThen.Imperial Military Support AssociationTo helpSecond World WarUpon rushing into, the student left the school window and was devoted to labor service to increase production in factories and rural areas, and received an award.
- All students
In the past, in all faculties and departments水 泳Is a compulsory subject, and under the slogan of "Swimming for all students," you cannot earn credits unless you can swim 50 meters, and you are obliged to choose swimming in seasonal sports.Several graduates recall that they had special training in swimming to earn credits in their books and dialogues.Navy soldiersFirst son(Shinichi Koizumi) From the experience of losing in the warShinzo KoizumiIs said to have created such a system.
In the past, multiple sports were compulsory in physical education, and for male students, it was necessary to take martial arts, ball games, swimming (above), and athletics according to the rotation set by the university within half a year. ..このような高等学校式の体育の授業を行っていたI was doing such a high school style physical education classUniversityIs extremely rare.
- Former Navy underground pit
During the warAs an important material that can be seen in the state ofImperial Japanese NavyThere is a deep relationship with (former Navy) (the head of the school at that timeShinzo Koizumi).1944In 3 monthMilitary departmentThe third part isHiyoshiAfter entering the school building, then to the dormitoryUnion fleetHQ laterMinistry of Navy-Navy Aviation Headquarters-Imperial Japanese Navy Technical DepartmentThe underground pit was built, and Hiyoshi became the actual center of the Navy.Pacific War(Great East Asian War)Formosa Air Battle,Battle of Leyte Gulf,Battleship YamatoAll sortie orders etc. are thisHiyoshidai underground pitWas emanating from.
As for the background up to this point,Rozobashi incidentTriggered bySino-Japanese war(Chinese incident) Outbreak, even in the universityAssigned officerOf course,Special higher police(Extra high) has come to come.授業ではIn classLiberalism,CommunismIs severely repressed,Defense theorySuch asMilitarismLectures increasedTrainingIt became more and more severe (Keio University took a stance that was academically dissonant with communism, such as the then president Shinzo Koizumi., The monitoring by extra highs was not so strict, and the students were able to work on their studies relatively freely.).Behind the fact that the Ministry of the Navy and Keio University signed a contract to rent a university buildingYokosuka military portIt was close to the area, was excellent in air raid evacuation, was excellent in radio reception from each sea area, and was excellent in command and control system from land. Also, the first head of the schoolShukichi Okamoto(Shogunate NavyCaptain) and othersNaval schoolIn addition to serving as an instructor, many graduates of the Meiji era were related to the Navy.Tsukiji OfNavy soldier dormitory,Naval Paymaster SchoolMany have turned to.
The background to the contract between the Ministry of the Navy and Keio University to rent a university building was in December 1943.Student campCan be mentioned.Most of the school building was empty because the liberal arts students were no longer drafted and were drafted when they reached the age of 20 while still in school.小泉信三の長男Shinzo Koizumi's eldest sonShinichi KoizumiA classmate of the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff is enrolled in the XNUMXth section of the XNUMXrd section of the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff, and is requesting President Koizumi to lend the Hiyoshi school building in the form of relaying a request from the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff who was looking for a relocation destination in preparation for an air raid on the mainland.またAlsoMinistry of EducationPresident Koizumi also agreed to the fact that each university had also issued a notice to lend a generous building to the country..
On the other hand, the Combined Fleet designated the light cruiser Oyodo as the flagship of the Combined Fleet in April 1944 and was anchored in Kisarazu, but in June.Mariana Offshore BattleAfter the defeat of, it was decided to proceed with land relocation.It is said that the candidate sites include Okurayama Institute for the Study of Spiritual Culture, Machida's Tamagawa Gakuen, Navy Yokohama Air Group, and Hiyoshi's Keio Senior High School.連合艦隊司令長官Commander-in-Chief of the Allied FleetFukutake ToyotaWhen the General Staff Officer was asked for his opinion, he recommended Hiyoshi's dormitory, where he spent his time as a dormitory student, and immediately landed and became the Chief of Staff.Ryunosuke KusugaI visited with the lieutenant general.また連合艦隊情報参謀だったHe was also a Combined Fleet Information StaffNakajima ChikatakaThe lieutenant colonel also strongly recommended Hiyoshi relocation because his relatives had a cram school member and he knew the site from the sights of the athletic meet..
The Keio dormitory mentioned here was completed in 1937.Yoshiro TaniguchiDesigned by an assistant professor at Tokyo Tech, it has three dormitories, a north dormitory, a middle dormitory, and a south dormitory, which are equipped with a three-story reinforced concrete, central heating and flush toilets on each floor, and a separate building that includes a cooking room, bathroom, and entertainment room. It is said that the bathroom, which was called the Roman bath, overlooked Tsunashima and Kawasaki.Hiyoshi was finally selected because the dormitory was made of reinforced concrete and was solid, and the radio wave condition was good on a hill. On September 3, 3, the Combined Fleet Command moved to the Hiyoshi dormitory and raised the general flag.It is said that the secretary's office and bedroom were used for the second floor of the south dormitory, and the dining room on the first floor of the middle dormitory was used for the operation room..
Prior to the relocation of the Combined Fleet HQ, construction of the Combined Fleet HQ underground pit began in August 1944 from the vicinity of the dormitory toward the Mamushi Valley. In October, the Navy's Human Resources Bureau built an underground pit at the Navy's Human Resources Bureau on the east side of the memorial hall, moved to Hiyoshi with the Navy's Accounting Bureau in December, and moved to the pit in February of the following year without waiting for completion.In addition, the Imperial Japanese Navy Technical Department has been constructing an underground pit since January 8 on the opposite side of the railroad track, on the south side of the Futsubu school building, and on the hill where the current Hiyoshi no Oka Park is located. 10年12月、それまで第一校舎で業務していた軍令部第三部がまむし谷東側の地下壕に移転、空襲で焼け出された東京通信隊、航空本部も同居したIn July 2, the Third Department of the Military Command, which had been operating in the First School Building, moved to an underground pit on the east side of the Mamushi Valley, and the Tokyo Communications Corps and Aviation Headquarters, which were burnt down by the air raid, also lived together..
Academic style and features
CurriculumIncluding enactmentModern education systemIt is known as the first school to introduce most of the schools in Japan.日本の学校で最初に定額のFirst fixed amount at a Japanese schoolTuition feeWas delivered by Keio University, which was the idea of Yukichi Fukuzawa... Also, it was not in Japanese customs from ancient times.speechFor the first time, in the 8th year of the Meiji era, Japan's first speech hallMita Public HallWas built.
- Kansei9 years (1797)- Buzen CountryNakatsu domain5th lord,Okuhira Masataka Clan schoolShinkanInstalled.
- Tempo9 years (1838)- Ogata Koan OsakaSenbaでVocational schoolopen.
- Tempo 10 years (1839)- Sakuma Zouzan KandaIn OtamagaikeZouyama ShoinOpen (May Juku).
- Kaei6 years (1853)- Kurofune visit.
- Kaei7 years (1854)- Fukuzawa Yukichi,Dutch studiesAspiring to practiceNagasakiI'm sick.
- Ansei2nd year (1855) --Yukichi Fukuzawa enters Tekijuku.Nakatsu Domain, a younger brother of Sakuma ShozanEdoAbsence-Hikozo Okami TsukijiIn the clan's residence in GunshuYuji Sugi, Hiroyasu Matsuki (Munenori Terashima) And others are invited to give a Dutch study class.
- Ansei 4th year (1857) --Yukichi Fukuzawa becomes the head of Tekijuku.
- AnseiFurukawa Masao,Hiroshi Adachi,).In the clan's residenceRow houseRent a houseDutch schoolopen(Keio UniversityOrigin of). 5th year (1858) --Departure from Edo by the recommendation of Yukichi Fukuzawa and Hikozo Okami (servants are
- AnseiYokohamaTaking the opportunity to seeEnglish studiesDecide to convert. 6 years (1859)-Yukichi Fukuzawa,
- Ansei 7 years /MannobuFirst year (1860) --Yukichi Fukuzawa,US MissionAccompanied by (1st Western trip).
- Man'en 2 years /BunkyuFirst year (1861) --Moved from Gunshu to Shiba Shinzeniza.
- BunkyuEuropean delegationAccompanied by (2st Western trip). 2 years (1862)-Yukichi Fukuzawa,
- BunkyuEnglish schoolChange to oldRetainer-Kensuke YoshidaEtc. as professors. 3 (1863) --Moved to Gunshu again.From Rangaku School
- MotoharuFirst year (1864) --Yukichi Fukuzawa becomes a translator for the Shogunate Gaikoku Bugyo.
- Keio2 years (1866)- Kishu clanWe welcomed more enrolled students and received the support of the clan in the Nakatsu mansion.Kishu JukuBuild.
- Keio 3rd year (1867) --Yukichi Fukuzawa travels to the United States as a member of the warship receiving committee of the Shogunate (3rd Western trip).
- Keio 4 years /MeijiFirst year (1868)
- 4 month - Kimura SettsumoriMoved to Shiba Shinzeniza by taking care of[Annotation 8][Annotation 9],Keio UniversityAnd named[Annotation 10].. Announced "Keio University".
- 5 month - Ueno WarContinued lectures on Wayland Economic Books during the period.
- In the cram schoolHospital roomEstablished (origin of school doctor).seesaw,SwingEtc. (first physical education equipment).
- April-Moved the Shiodome branch office to Azabu.
- May-ShibayamauchiHirotoinEstablished a branch school in.
- September-Adjacent landEgawa Taro SaemonWe rented a nagaya in the mansion and set up a cram school.
- October --For borrowing from the Sanda Shimabara clan's residenceBig wordIwakuraVisit and ask for your efforts.
- 11 month - Hirosaki DomainContracted to dispatch two English teachers at the invitation of.
- March-The school grounds of Shiba ShinzenizaMakoto Kondo OfGyokujukuHand over toMita OfShimabara DomainMoved to the former site of Nakayashiki.
- April-Established "Keio University Nakano Promise"..Started stamping the academic work schedule (report card).
- The library is the "Gepparou", a room in the former Shimabara clan's residence..
- June-Hire a foreign teacher for the first time.
- August-Opened Publishing Bureau (later, publishing company).
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)
- 1 month - KamiyamaContracted to dispatch two teachers to both Uwajima and Ozu schools at the invitation of.
- 3 month - Mita DomainToShima SanshokaiIs established.
- April-Revised school department, newly established regular and irregular departments[Annotation 11].
- 10 month - Medical officeOpened (closed in 1880).
- November-Established Osaka Keio University[Annotation 12].
- XNUMXth year of Meiji era(Seikanron political change) AfterTosa Domain OfRishi schoolDispatch teachers to.
- 1874 (7th year of Meiji)
- 1875 (8th year of Meiji)
- April-Regular and irregular departments are the main department and reserve, and the reserve is divided into adult and child departments.Mathematics is imposed on the main course, and arithmetic is imposed on the preliminary adult course.
- 5 month - Mita Public HallOpening.
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)
- September --The main department is divided into 9th grade, and the preparatory department adult department is simply renamed the preparatory department, and the preparatory department child department is simply renamed the child department.
- November --Established at the initiative of Ryoichi Inoue.
- A council company and a grace company are formed to give speeches and write.Participated in the operation of Tosa's Ritsushi Gakusha.
- 1877 (10th year of Meiji)
- 1 month - Tokyo English School(Previous:Kaisei school,rear:University reserve gate), And a command for conscription and exemption for third-class students and above, issued by Tokyo Prefecture (submitted to Tokyo Prefecture on November 9, 11).
- 4 month - Tokyo UniversityFrom GijukuNew hamaoWas elected as assistant prime minister.
- November-In response to the prefectural ordinanceKobe Commercial SchoolUndertake the management of.
- Southwest WarDecrease due to[Annotation 13].."Reading Institute" was established as a reading study group among teachers.
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji)
- 1879 (12th year of Meiji)
- 3 month - GovernmentI don't want to go to universityShimazuOldDamingWe will receive the support of maintenance funds.
- September --Renamed the adult department and children's department to the preliminary department (later preparatory department).
- October-Established night law department[Annotation 14].
- Autumn-Japan's firstbookkeepingStarted education.
- Invited a Qing dynasty teacher and opened a Chinese language department (closed in 1881).
- 1880 (13th year of Meiji)
- 1 month - CompanyEstablished (Japan's oldest social club).
- 2 month - KoakaiParticipation in[Annotation 15].
- March --Held a meeting (pseudo-parliament).
- September-Yukichi Fukuzawa, due to financial difficultiesAbandoned cram schoolAlthough he conveys his intention, he is discouraged by the persuasion of the disciples.
- October --Opened Okayama Commercial Training School and is involved in the management of people from Gijuku.
- November-Announced "Keio University Maintenance Bill".Osaka Commercial SchoolEstablished, assigned to the director and others from Gijuku.
- Established a preparatory department (later Mita Preparatory School) following the university preparatory gate[Annotation 16].
- 1881 (14th year of Meiji)
- January-Enactment of "Keio University Provisional Constitution".
- June-Accepting international students for the first time.
- 1882 (15th year of Meiji)
- May - "Current news] First issue.
- October-Foundation of the Physical Society of Japan (disrupted after 10).
- 1883 (16th year of Meiji)
- April-Published "Literature Society Magazine".
- November-Sakai Dormitory was established.
- 12 month - ConscriptionThe amendment will result in the loss of military service exemption benefits.
- 1885 (18th year of Meiji)
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji)
- August 1887 (Meiji 20) --Completion of the first auditorium[Annotation 17]..A bookstore is set up in the auditorium.
- 1888 (21th year of Meiji)
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)
- 1890 (23th year of Meiji)
- January-The university department was established, and three departments of literature, finance, and law were established.Traditional regular course / separate courseOrdinary sectionAnd
- July-About the establishment of the university departmentRoyal familyA gift of XNUMX yen.1th House of Representatives general election28 people from Gijuku were elected.
- August-Financial Science StudentShigeaki Ikeda Harvard UniversityStudy abroad in[Annotation 18].
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji)
- May-Established a gymnasium.
- October-First water athletic meet held.
- 1893 (26th year of Meiji)
- May-Established Japanese Law Department.
- 12 month - Ministry of JusticeIt becomes a designated school, and those who have completed the law department of the university are eligible to take the examination for the appointment of a judge.
- Around this time, another departmentTraining periodIt will be two years (third grade) (previously three years and four months, fifth grade).
- November 1894 (Meiji 27) --First bonfire procession.
- 1895 (28th year of Meiji)
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)
- September-Special benefits for small soldiers apply[Annotation 19]..The training club became popularFirearmMaintenance.Revised the regular department course and established a new high school[Annotation 20].
- November-Yukichi Fukuzawa, "Purpose of Keio University".. The Board of Trustees rejected the abolition plan of the university department on November 11th.[Annotation 21].
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)
- March --Founded by Sanda Finance Association (dissolved in 3).
- April-Abolished the special course.
- September-Voted for school reform.Decided to concentrate the main focus on the university and aim to train university graduates (implemented from May of the following year).
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)
- March-First issue of "Keio Gakuho" (renamed "Mita Review" in 3).Rowing boathouse,Shibaura WorksCompleted on the premises (started in November 30).
- May-5 years of university department (integrated high school and university department), ordinary department, kindergartenIntegrated education systemEstablished.Established a political department in the university department.PrincipalEikichi KamataHeld an inaugural show-off party[Annotation 22].
- Established a tricolor flag as a private school flag.
- 1899 (32th year of Meiji)
- May-Eligible for regular and university graduates and Navy minority candidates.
- July-Initiated by Atsushi Mita Society.Renamed the university department to the university department and the ordinary department to the ordinary department.
- August-For training university teachers from GijukuTorajiro Kanbe-Teiichi Kawai-Kanju Kiga-Wasaku Natori-Kiichi Horie-Tetsuji AokiDispatched 6 people to Europe and the United States.
- December-Japanese law department abolished.
- Edward B. ClarkとGinnosuke TanakaAt Keio UniversityrugbyTo give guidance.
- 1900 (33th year of Meiji)
- October - "Procedure of training”Dedication.
- March-University graduates' secondary teacher non-examination certification qualification (returned the following year).
- May-University departments require clothing and insignia hats.
- 9 month - DormitoryCompletion.
- October-Eight Taiwanese students are enrolled, and special classes are set up for classes.
- 12 month - New Year's EveToCentury Transfer Party(1st) held.
- 1901 (34th year of Meiji)
- February-Head of the companyFukuzawa YukichiDue to his death, all the school was closed.A tribute of XNUMX yen was given by the imperial family.
- March-Keio University Maintenance Association is established.
- April-University Department of Literature abolished (revival in 4).
- October-Soubu of the tennis club.
- 1903 (36th year of Meiji)
- 1904 (37th year of Meiji)
- 1905 (38th year of Meiji)
- 1906 (39th year of Meiji)
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)
- 1908 (41th year of Meiji)
- January-Approved the establishment of an academic council.
- August-First local tour lecture.
- October-Formation of the speech department.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)
- 1910 (43th year of Meiji)
- 1911 (44th year of Meiji)
- 1912 (45th year of Meiji/TaishoFirst year)
- January-Fukuzawa-sensei's anniversary is the anniversary of his death (May 2) To birthday (May 1).
- 5 month - Fifty Years Memorial LibraryCompletion (open to the public from November).
- 10 month - Asia AssociationUndertakes the consignment storage of about XNUMX books.
- December-The publishing office will be directly managed by Gijuku.
- 1913 (Taisho 2th year)
- April-Newspaper department established (closed in 4).
- September --The front gate (current location of the East Building) is changed to a Western-style gate with stone pillar iron doors...University preparatory course established (closed in 1920).
- September 1914 (Taisho 3)- Meiji University Baseball ClubFormed the All Japan University Baseball Federation of Soukei (later joined by Ho, Ritsu, and Emperor)Six universitiesWill be).
- 1915 (Taisho 4th year)
- 4 month - Mita Grand AuditoriumCompletion.
- July-The gymnasium Hayama dormitory is completed.
- 1916 (Taisho 5th year)
- June-Indian poetタ ゴ ー ルLecture.
- December-Approved to establish the Faculty of Medicine.
- 1917 (Taisho 6th year)
- January-Given 1 yen from the imperial family for the opening of the medical department.
- March --Renamed the chief of each department of the university department to the president (implemented the following month).
- April-Start of preparatory classes in the Department of Medicine (President,Kitasato Shiba Saburo）[Annotation 24]..The ordinary department moved to Mita Tsunamachi (currently the location of the middle part).
- December-Japan's firstStudent newspaperFirst issue of "Mita Shimbun".
- 9 month - HirooDormitoryCompletion (later part of the kindergarten school grounds).
- 1918 (Taisho 7th year)
- April --Opened a nurse training center attached to the Faculty of Medicine.
- August-Established a special preparatory course for students from the Republic of China (closed in 8).
- 11 month - Hara CabinetTo celebrate the establishment, a "Political Party Cabinet Celebration Grand Garden Party" was held at the Mita Auditorium.Takashi HaraOver 5 participants, including the Prime Minister, Kenseikai, and Rikken Seiyukai officials.
- 1919 (Taisho 8th year)
- 4 month - Yotsuya WardNishi Shinano TownOpened a new medical school building in.The nurse training center also moved to the same area.Regarding the Higher Examination Ordinance No. XNUMX, the university departmenthigh schoolUniversity preparatory courseCertified as equal to or higher than, graduatesHigher Civilian Preliminary ExamIs exempted.
- August-Submit a university establishment approval application.
Former Keio University
- 1920 (Taisho 9th year)
- 4 month - University decreebyOld universityAnd,Department of literature-Faculty of Economics-Faculty of Law-Faculty of medicineInstalled. 3 year systemPreparatory courseandgraduate SchoolIs attached.
- May-University council established.
- 8 month - Antwerp Olympic Tennis CompetitionでKazuya Kumagai(Former graduate of the Department of Finance) becomes the first Japanese medalist.
- September-Completion of the preparatory rebar school building[Annotation 25].
- 11 month - Keio Medical AssociationInauguration (the following year, "Keio Medical" was launched).University hospitalOpened.
- 1921 (Taisho 10th year)
- 1922 (Taisho 11th year)
- April-University department by vocational school ordinanceSpecialized departmentRenamed(1 year system with 3 year of preparatory course and 4 years of main course).Opened a midwifery training center attached to the Faculty of Medicine.
- November-At Mita Auditoriumア イ ン シ ュ タ イ ンHeld Japan's first lecture..1st RugbyKeikyu WarHeld (Mita Tsunamachi Ground).
- 1923 (Taisho 12th year)
- 1924 (Taisho 13th year)
- April-Specialized Department, Higher Examination Ordinance Article 4 accredited, graduates are exempt from the Higher Civilian Preliminary Examination (Ministry of Education Notification No. XNUMX).
- November-Established Dietary Research Institute (closed in 11).
- 1925 (Taisho 14th year)
- 1926 (Taisho 15 /ShowaFirst year)
- 1927 year (Showa 2 year)
- 1928 year (Showa 3 year)
- April-The Faculty of Letters has 4 majors.
- August --Completion of extension work for the library damaged by the Great Kanto Earthquake.
- 10 month - Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayからKanagawaTachibanajuHiyoshi VillageLand of 7 tsubo (about 2 m)2) Free of charge[Annotation 26].
- 11 month - Takeshi HayashiThe head of the school represents a private universityEnthronementAttend at.
- 1929 year (Showa 4 year)
- April-Completion of preventive medicine class.
- April --The monument to the birthplace of Professor Fukuzawa was erected (Osaka).
- 1930 year (Showa 5 year)
- April-Completion of Tsunamachi Pool.
- September-11thUnion Mita-kaiHold a tournament.
- 1931 year (Showa 6 year)
- 1932 year (Showa 7 year)
- 1934 year (Showa 9 year)
- 1935 year (Showa 10 year)
- April-Established an academic advisory system as an advisory body to the head of the school (Kiroku Hayashi, Torajiro Kanbe, Teiichi Kawai, Kanju Kiga appointed).
- Hiyoshi Preparatory Library opened.
- 1936 year (Showa 11 year)
- 1937 year (Showa 12 year)
- August-Completion of Hiyoshi Dormitory.
- September-Completion of Mita Daiichi School Building (for university faculties).
- October-Opened Dr. Kitasato Memorial Medical Library (donated to Keio University in 10).
- 1938 year (Showa 13 year)
- April --The Faculty of Letters is divided into the Departments of Literature, Philosophy and History, and the Faculty of Economics is divided into the Departments of Economics and Commerce.Establish a research student system in the medical school.
- February-Emperor, EmpressYour true shadow,andEducationA copy of the gift and a dedication ceremony.
- May-Dispatched the History Department Archeology Group to Mainland China as an academic research team.
- Accept female auditors.
- 1939 year (Showa 14 year)
- March --Established Beijing Public Hall and Central China Research Institute.
- 6 month - Fujiwara Institute of Technology(Predecessor of Faculty of Engineering) Opened.Formed the Dental Society.Departure from Hainan Island Student Medical Service Corps.
- 1940 year (Showa 15 year)
- January-No. 1 Mita TsunamachiTokugawa SatotakaTsunamachi Research Institute opened at the site of the Count's residence[Annotation 28].
- July-Purchased land northeast of Hiyoshidai as an undergraduate site for Fujiwara Institute of Technology[Annotation 29].
- 10 month - Shinzo KoizumiPrincipal, "Knowledge of residence" instruction.
- November --Established the current school song (announced the following year).
- Autumn --Opened Shimoda Ground.
- 1941 year (Showa 16 year)
- October 1942-Established Language Institute.Foreign language schoolEstablished.
- 1943 year (Showa 18 year)
- April-University Preparatory CourseTraining periodIs shortened to 2 years.
- 7 month - Asia Research InstituteEstablished (closed in 1946).
- 10 month - Graduate School Special Research Student SystemImplementation.Departure student send-off Keihaya warI do. "Mita Review" suspended (reissued in 1951).
- 11 month - Cram school student departureHeld a send-off party.
- Faculty of Commerce, Sophia UniversityとRikkyo University Faculty of LettersTransfer students as entrusted students.
- 1944 year (Showa 19 year)
- January-Set up an emeritus professor system.
- February-Decision to abolish high school, suspension of student recruitment from 2.
- April-Established a university-affiliated medical department.Keio University Veterinary and Veterinary CollegeOpened.
- August --Fujiwara Institute of Technology donated to Keio University, Keio UniversityFaculty of Engineering Becomes
- Combined Fleet CommandNavy agencies such asHiyoshidai underground pitMoved to.
- 1945 year (Showa 20 year)
- April --The nurse training center attached to the Faculty of Medicine and the midwifery training center merge to become a nurse maternity training center..Established Agricultural Research Institute (closed in 1948).The Hiyoshi Campus was damaged by the air raid.
- May-Damage to both Mita and Yotsuya campuses due to air raids[Annotation 30].
- 7 month - Wartime Education OrdinanceAnd the student corps regulation system based on the enforcement regulations.
- September-The Hiyoshi Campus is requisitioned by the US military.High school abolition[Annotation 31].
- October-Old ArmyNoborito InstituteBorrowed the site (Noborito temporary school building, until 1950).
- 1946 year (Showa 21 year)
- April-University Preparatory CourseTraining periodRestored in 3 years.Renamed the chief of university preparatory course to the head of university preparatory course.Women's college admission.
- May-Faculty of Engineering relocated to Mizonokuchi Temporary School Building (until 5)..1st and 2nd year medical school and medical schoolMusashino branch schoolMoved to[Annotation 32].
- 6 month - Tokyo Institute of Advanced EngineeringRented the school building (Minohashi temporary school building, until 1949).
- 10 month - Newspaper laboratoryEstablishment.
- 1947 year (Showa 22 year)
- April-Set rules for emeritus professors.
- May-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the founding (Emperor ShowaAttendance).
- September --Fukuzawa Memorial Park opens on the site of Fukuzawa House.
- 11 month - Keio Correspondence Education Book Co., Ltd.Established.
- Year-end-Veterinary and Livestock CollegeSaitamaKitadachi-gunShiki Town(CurrentShiki) Moved to.
- 1948 year (Showa 23 year)
- 1949 year (Showa 24 year)
- February-Enactment of academic affairs promotion fund regulations.
- March-Old veterinary and livestock vocational school abolished.
New Keio University
- 1949 year (Showa 24 year)
- 1950 year (Showa 25 year)
- 1951 year (Showa 26 year)
- December-School organizationFoundationからSchool corporationChange to.
- April-Established a new master's program (4 graduate schools of literature, economics, law, sociology, and engineering).Established the Department of Library, Faculty of Letters.
- June-Established a cram school history compilation office.
- July-Supreme Commander of the Allied ForcesRidgewayThe general and his wife visited the cram school.
- August-Completion of Mita No. 8 Laboratory (Yoshiro Taniguchi,Isamu Noguchi(Collaboration).
- October-Held the first Union Mita-kai tournament after the war.
- 1952 year (Showa 27 year)
- 1953 year (Showa 28 year)
- April-Established a doctoral program (4 graduate schools).
- July-Resurrection of study abroad system[Annotation 33].
- January 1954-Installed a bust of Yukichi Fukuzawa on the Mita campus.
- 1956 year (Showa 31 year)
- April-Established Graduate School of Medicine (Doctoral Program).
- 5 month - May 5Is designated as the anniversary of Professor Fukuzawa's lecture on the Wayland Economic Book.
- The problem of separation between the principal and the president occurs.
- 1957 year (Showa 32 year)
- 1958 year (Showa 33 year)
- April --Unveiled the memorial to the birthplace of Keio University. First issue of "Mita Business Studies".
- September-Fujiyama Memorial Hiyoshi Library completed (currently Fujiyama Memorial Hall).
- October --Completion of Hiyoshi Memorial Hall (dismantled in 10).
- May-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the founding (Emperor ShowaAttendance).
- 1959 year (Showa 34 year)
- April-Established the Department of Management Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering.
- May --Completion of Mita South School Building and West School Building.The south gate of Mita Campus (newly established) will be the main gate.
- June-Keio University Labor Union formed.
- 9 month - National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (KEO) Opened.
- 1 timesMita FestivalHold.
- 1960 year (Showa 35 year)
- 1961 year (Showa 36 year)
- January-Established University Physical Education Research Institute.
- April-Established Graduate School of Commerce.Newspaper laboratory reorganized into newspaper research institute.
- July-Established Fukuzawa Yukichi Memorial Fund.
- September-Old Keio University abolished.
- 1962 year (Showa 37 year)
- 1963 year (Showa 38 year)
- April-Opened Department of Social Studies, Psychology and Education, Faculty of Letters..Established an electronic calculation room (Sanda).
- May-Completion of the central building of the university hospital.
- 1964 year (Showa 39 year)
- February-Establishing standards for the private school flag.
- April-International Center established.
- June --The monument to the remains of Fukuzawa and Kondo Gijuku was erected at the site of Keio University in Shiba Shinzeniza.Honorary doctoral regulations established.
- 1965 year (Showa 40 year)
- 1967 year (Showa 42 year)
- 1968 year (Showa 43 year)
- 1969 year (Showa 44 year)
- 3 month - Keio University Library/Old BuildingDesignated as an important cultural property.
- April-Institute of Information Science established.Reorganized the cram school history compilation office into the cram school history reference room.
- September-Fire on the 9nd floor of Mita West School Building.Approximately 2m including self-government meeting room and student meeting room2Burned down (September 9).
- November-Completion of the laboratory building (Mita).
- April 1970 (Showa 45) --The Research and Education Information Center was established.
- March 1971 (Showa 46) --The monument to the end of Fukuzawa Yukichi was erected on the site of the Fukuzawa residence..
- 1972 year (Showa 47 year)
- February-New health management center established.
- March --Completion of Yagami Campus, Faculty of Engineering[Annotation 35].
- April-International Medical Information Center established.
- A dispute over the revision of the second tuition fee will occur, which will affect the cancellation of the entrance ceremony for the following year..
- July 1973 (Showa 48) --Tateshina Sanso opened.
- 1974 year (Showa 49 year)
- April-Established Mathematical Engineering Department in the Faculty of Engineering.Ise Keio HospitalOpened (closed in 2003).
- December-Restoration of stained glass in the library.
- 1975 year (Showa 50 year)
- September-Restored unicorn statue in Middle School.
- November-Building a clock tower commemorating independence and self-esteem (Sanda).
- 1976 year (Showa 51 year)
- April 1977 (Showa 52) --Opened the Welfare Girls' Academy (Nursing Specialized Course),Vocational schoolBecomesMoon isRehabilitation Center opened (closed in 2011).
- 1978 year (Showa 53 year)
- April 1979-Established Department of Ethnology and Archeology, Department of History, Faculty of Letters.
- April 1981 (Showa 56) --Faculty of EngineeringFaculty of Science and EngineeringReorganized into (Reorganized the Department of Mathematical Engineering into the Department of Mathematical Sciences and established the Departments of Physics and Chemistry).
- April 1982 (Showa 57) --Keio University Library (new building) opened.
- 1983 year (Showa 58 year)
- 1984 year (Showa 59 year)
- April --Renamed the Department of Social, Psychology, and Education, Faculty of Letters to the Department of Human Relations.
- May-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the opening of the Hiyoshi Campus.
- Tokyo Institute of TechnologyandTokyo UniversityA network connection is made with (JUNET).
- 1985 year (Showa 60 year)
- January-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 1th anniversary of Yukichi Fukuzawa's birth.Completion of Hiyoshi New Library / Office Building.
- February --Completion of the Mita Graduate School Building.
- April-Opened Graduate School of Science and Engineering.
- 1986 (Showa 61) --Opened the new university hospital building (currently Building No. 2).
- April 1988 (Showa 63) --Reorganized the Women's Welfare AcademyKeio College of NursingNursing Department opens (recruitment is until 12).
- 1989 (Showa 64/Heisei4st year) April --Opened Sports Medicine Research Center.
- April 1990- Shonan Fujisawa CampusToFaculty of Policy ManagementとFaculty of Environment and Information StudiesNewly established.
- 1991 (Heisei 3) --Established General Policy Research Institute, Environmental Information Research Institute, and Language Communication Research Institute.
- 1992 (4) --The 1st Autumn Festival (SFC) is held.
- 1994 year (Heisei 6 year)
- March --Completion of the North Building of Mita Campus.
- April-Opened Master's program at Graduate School of Media and Governance.Established Graduate School of Medicine (master's course).
- 1996 year (Heisei 8 year)
- April-Opened the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Media and Governance. HUMI project launched.
- July --Reorganized the Research Institute for Policy Management, the Institute for Environmental Information, and the Institute for Language Communication into the SFC Institute.
- September-12thKeio Medical PrizeAward ceremony.
- Newspaper Research Institute reorganized into Media Communication Research Institute (Mediacom).
- 1999 year (Heisei 11 year)
- March --Completion of Sosoukan (Yagami).
- November-Built a monument to alumni who never return (Mita).
- 2000 year (Heisei 12 year)
- 2001 year (Heisei 13 year)
- April-Nursing CollegeFaculty of Nursing and Medical CareReorganized into.Advanced Life Science InstituteEstablished.Opened Marunouchi City Campus.A monument to the four former schools (commercial school, commercial and industrial school, industrial school, high school) was erected in Fukuzawa Park.
- May --Opened Tsuruoka Town Campus.
- 10 month - Comprehensive Medical Science Research CenterEstablished.
- 2002 year (Heisei 14 year)
- January-Completion of Raiosha (research building) on Hiyoshi Campus.
- April-Established Department of Bioinformatics in Faculty of Science and Engineering.Established a teaching profession course on the Shonan Fujisawa Campus.
- 2003 year (Heisei 14 year)
- August --Abolition of nursing junior college.
- November-The 11th anniversary of the Waseda-Keio War was erected..
- April 2004- Graduate School of Law(Law School) Established.
- April 2005-Opened the master's program at the Graduate School of Health Management.
- March 2006 --Opened Shimoda Student Dormitory.
- 2007 year (Heisei 19 year)
- February-Established Leading Research Center.
- April-Opened the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Health Management.
- July-With digitization of library collectionsGoogleAffiliated with the company.
- 2008 year (Heisei 20 year)
- April-Keio Gijuku and Kyoritsu College of Pharmacy mergedFaculty of Pharmacy and Graduate School of Pharmaceutical SciencesInstalled. Graduate school in the same yearGraduate School of System Design and ManagementEstablished Graduate School of Media Design.
- 5 month - OsakaFukushimaNakanoshima redevelopment district "Firefly townEstablished "Keio Osaka Riverside Campus".
- June-G6 University Summit held (Hokkaido University）.
- August --Completion of Kyoseikan (Hiyoshi).
- 10 month - The United Kingdom OfPrince CharlesVisited the Mita campus.
- 11 month - Keio University 150th Anniversary CeremonyAtAkihito-Empress MichikoIs present and the emperor speaks "words".
- 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)
- 1 month - Davos ConferenceAtTodai・ Held "Keio Reception".
- March-Completion of the Fourth Building Independence Building (Hiyoshi).
- 10 month - Tokyo Institute of TechnologyMinor system with, credit transfer, student exchange started.Tokyo Medical and Dental UniversityMedical University Industry-Academia Collaboration Network Council (currently:Medical industry-academia collaboration network council) (MedU-net) opened.
- November-Mita Campus South School Building dismantled.
- April 2010- MBACooperation agreement,Kyoto UniversityGraduate School of Business Administration,Kobe University Graduate School of Business AdministrationConcluded at 3 schools.
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)
- February-At Yagami CampusYayoi PeriodからNara periodLarge settlement, more than 60 buildingsPit dwellingExcavation of traces, etc..
- 3 month - Great East Japan Earthquake2010 graduation ceremony canceled due to, 2011 entrance ceremony postponed to May.
- April --Completion of Mita Campus Shinnan Campus.
- May-The term of office of the head of the school is limited to 5 terms and 2 years.
- April 2012-Keio University Library 24th Anniversary Ceremony Held.
- 2013 year (Heisei 25 year)
- 2015 year (Heisei 27 year)
- April 2016 --Opened Tonomachi Town Campus.
|Image request: University Hospital Building No. 1 (New Hospital Building)Image providedplease.(Year ending March 2020）|
|Image request: New Hiyoshi Memorial HallImage providedplease.(Year ending March 2020）|
- May 2018-University Hospital Building No. 30 (New Hospital Building) opened.
- 2019 (Heisei 31 /ReiwaFirst year) September- Waseda University LibraryAnd library system joint operation started.
- 2020 years (Ryowa 2 years)
- Mita Campus (TokyoMinato-ku, ）
- Hiyoshi Campus (Kanagawa横 浜 市Kohoku ku, ）
- Yagami Campus (Kohoku Ward, Yokohama City, ）
- Shinanomachi Campus (Tokyo)Shinjuku ward, ）
- Shonan Fujisawa Campus (Kanagawa Prefecture)Fujisawa, ）
- Shiba Kyoritsu Campus (Minato-ku, Tokyo, ）
- Shinkawasaki Town Campus (Kanagawa Prefecture)Kawasaki City, ）
- Tsuruoka Town Campus (YamagataTsuruoka, ）
- Urawa Kyoritsu Campus (SaitamaSaitama, ）
- Keio Osaka City Campus (OsakaOsakaKita, ）
- Keio Marunouchi City Campus (Tokyo)Chiyoda Ward, ）
|Keio University Song||Lyrics:Masafumi Tomita, Composition:Kiyoshi.1940Completed and announced the following year. Keio officials call it "Keio Uta," and it is widely sung throughout Keio University, including not only universities but also integrated education schools (high school, ordinary club, kindergarten, etc.). Since the classes in the kindergarten deal with private school songs, most of the students from the integrated education school can sing, but the number of outside private school students who cannot sing is increasing. When a cram school song is needed at the ceremony, the score is distributed to everyone. Since it is not sung at the liquor table, "young blood" is sung instead at weddings between students.|
|Old private school song||It was used until the Genjuku song was enacted. The lyrics areKoichiro Tsunoda(Cram school member), compositionKisu Yoshinoshinby.1904Announcement.|
|Young blood||Young blood(Wakakichi)Cheer song.. Both songwriting and songwritingKeizo Horiuchi.1927Announced.Tokyo Roku University Baseball FederationIt has become a standard song for sports support, with the audience crossing their shoulders and singing young blood every time they score one goal. Some students say, "You can sing younger blood than a private song." "King of the land" at the end of the lyricsIchiro FujiyamaIt is said that it is official that it is not muddy because he sang "Riku no Osha (Seion)", some people involved in the cram school. However, most of the students and staff members sing "Ouja" in a dakuon. In addition, it should be notedMobile phone OfRingtone melodyAsDownloadit can.|
|top of the hill||LyricsMizuho Aoyagi, CompositionAkira Sugawara.1928Announced.Keikyu WarSung only when you win.|
|I'm the champion||I ’m the championCheer song.. The lyrics areHirado CityLyricistKo Fujiura,Composition TheFukushimaComposerYuji KosekiBy.1946Announced.|
|Dash Keioh||Dash Keioh TheCheer song.1966Announced.high school baseballThere are also opportunities to use it at schools that are not related to Keio University.|
In addition, during the golden age of six university baseball games before the war, "the tricolor flag shining in Mita," "we are proud of our independence," "Blue, Red and Blue!", "Phantom Gate," "dancing sun," and "tricolor flag. "Under" was also made.
School flag / school color
yellow (Yellow■),blue (Blue■),Red (Red■) Three colorsBrand colorIs trying.school flag(Juku flag) is also called a tricolor flag because it uses three brand colors including the pen mark yellow.However, in reality, two colors, blue and red, are arranged in three stages, for example, blue, white, and red.French flagIt does not consist of three colors like.. On November 27, 11LushunkouIt is said that the first thing that was listed when the celebration of the fall was held.Currently, the university emblem, pen mark, and private school flag are eachPatent OfficeIt is registered as a trademark in Keio University and is legally protected as a service mark of Keio University and Keio University.
Coat of arms
emblemIs called "" and is a mark in which two pens are diagonally crossed with the right side up.This symbol mark is used up to the manhole in the university. 2 (Heisei 1990), exchange study abroad agreement schoolAustralia-Queensland UniversityThe new emblem of Keio University was enacted in the wake of the offer from.Each stone pillar in the corridor surrounding the courtyard of the University of Queensland campus is engraved with the coat of arms of a world-renowned university.The university's offer was to add the Keio University coat of arms to one of them.The design of the new coat of arms devised in this way is based on the color tone of the pen mark and the cram school flag, and is the origin of the English university name, the founding year of the cram school, and the pen mark.The pen is mightier than the sword"LatinConsists of the notation "Calamus Gladio Fortior"[Annotation 36].
マ ス コ ッ ト
マ ス コ ッ ト Theunicorn.. What is drawn on the tricolor flag is used for cheering. Keio UniversityAmerican football clubAndbasket ClubNickname is also Unicorns.Once on Mt. SandaGrand auditoriumIt was installed on the roof of the front entrance. A unicon statue that was preserved after the demolition of the auditorium in 1975 (Showa 50)Middle schoolIt was restored based on the donations of graduates and installed at the entrance of the middle school. In 1978 (Showa 53), a restored statue was donated by the Keio Chutobu School of Commerce and Industry Alumni Association.
OnceEarly raceIn support of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueMickey MouseWas the mascot character at the time of Keio's support. This is from Waseda UniversityFuku-chanWas a good contrast.However,CopyrightAs awareness ofDisney companyIt has become a mascot of the past that no one cares about (forgotten) this.
Red brickIs said to have played a major role as a symbol of Keio's knowledge for many years.BakumatsuThe brick architecture that was introduced to Japan is an earthquake-prone country in Japan.Meiji-TaishoIt was built only for the period until, and many do not exist due to subsequent disasters. Therefore, with red brickgranitebyLibrary (old building)Is a rare building designed by the Japanese in the last years of the Meiji era as Western architecture.Design and supervisionSone TatsuzoとSeiichiro Nakajo.Mita Grand Auditorium TheTokyo air raidIt was completely burned down and the west school building is now built. After the war, the east hall was completed in 2000 with the aim of reviving the iconic red brick architecture..
- Department of literature
- Department of Humanities and Sociology
- Philosophy major
- Department of Ethics
- Department of Aesthetics and Art History
- Department of Japanese History
- Department of Oriental History
- Department of Western History
- Department of Ethnology and Archeology
- Department of Japanese Literature
- Chinese Literature Major
- English and American Literature
- German Literature Major
- French Literature Major
- Library and information science
- Library and Information Science Major
- Relationship Studies
- Sociology Major
- Psychology major
- Educational major
- Human Science Major
- (Correspondence course）
- Department of Humanities and Sociology
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of medicine
- Department of medicine(6 years)
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Department of mechanical engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Physical Information Engineering
- Department of Management Engineering
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of System Design Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Faculty of Policy Management
- Department of Policy Management
- Faculty of Environment and Information Studies
- Department of Environment and Information Studies
- Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care
Department of literature
- Department of Humanities and Sociology
- Dutch schoolIt has a character as a language school from the beginning as it started as a school, and it was carried over to an English school.German-FrenchI started my specialty. The 1876 (Meiji 9) publication of "History of Japanese Kaika" (edition) contains the highly popular Chinese poetry of the time. A faculty that was established by reorganizing the literature department that was established during the old university era when it was a new university. It has the oldest tradition in Keio University along with financial resources and law. In 1910 (Meiji 43)哲学,Historiography,literatureEstablish 3 majors. One of the features is that all of them belong to the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences at the time of admission, and 2 majors can be selected at the time of advancing to the second year. In addition, as the journal of the Mita Bungaku Society, "Mita Literature』Issued,Mita Literature New Face AwardIs hosting. Including "History" first published in 1921 (Taisho 10), "Philosophy" 1926 (Taisho 15), "Gyobun Kenkyu" 1951 (Showa 26), "Library and information science" 1963 (Showa 38), etc., and has published the research results of faculty members.
- Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of Letters / Faculty of LettersSee.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First-year students of the Faculty of Letters take liberal arts courses here with students from the Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics, and so on.|
|Mita Campus||Minato-ku, Tokyo||2nd-4th grade students of the Faculty of Letters take full-scale classes here and enter a small-group seminar (after 15 students).|
Faculty of Economics
- Department of Economics
- PredecessorDepartment of FinanceWas opened in 1890.University decreeIn 1920 (Taisho 9), when it became a university byFaculty of EconomicsRenamed to. Classes are divided into economics and commerce subjects. In 1938 (Showa 13), economics and commerce were established, but in 1946 (Showa 21), economics and commerce 2 Department system was abolished.
Environmental economicsThere are also academic fields that are not often offered at other universities such as. Professional Career Program (PCP), an economics educationEnglishThere is a program that features the fact that it is done in. Not to mention classesTeacher,TAContact and conversation with are also conducted in English. This provides students with the potential to strengthen their English proficiency and build a career with economics as their strength. As a PCP, domestic and overseasProfessional graduate schoolThe goal is to acquire the basic skills to go on to higher education. Also,Tokyo Institute of TechnologyUnit compatibility with. For students of the Faculty of EconomicsKeio University Faculty of Economics Hyde AwardThe open call for papers competition is being held.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First and second year students of the Faculty of Economics take liberal arts courses with students from the first and second years of the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Commerce.|
|Mita Campus||Minato-ku, Tokyo||Third and fourth year students of the Faculty of Economics will take full-scale classes here and enter a small-group seminar (after 3,4 students) to conduct economics research.|
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- Anglo-American lawOld night law department that teaches in JapaneseYamaguchi DomainSamuraiJunichiro KodamaWas first launched in Japan in December 1879 (Meiji 12) (the first lecture wasSoma Eiju) Is the origin of the law department[Annotation 37].. Night law departmentVocational school(CurrentSenshu University), And then relaunched as a university law department in 1890 (Meiji 23).Harvard UniversityWe welcomed the teachers. Those with excellent grades in the Faculty of Law areKeio University Graduate School of LawIs exempt from the entrance examination. Although there is no exemption system, some of these excellent performersKeio University Graduate School of LawPassed / advanced to (law school)Bar examinationThroughLegal professionThere are a certain number of people who become. For the Graduate School of Law and the Graduate School of Law (Graduate School of Law), refer to the applicable items below.
- Department of Political Science
- In the early Meiji era, "Oriental AssemblyWas formed. Also in Japan at that timepoliticsWas not in the subject and had the name of "national science". With 120 full-time faculty members, it has the largest number of faculty members and subjects in Japan's political science department.
- Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of Law, Faculty of LawSee.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First and second year students of the Faculty of Law take liberal arts courses here with students of the first and second years of the Faculty of Economics and the Faculty of Commerce.|
|Mita Campus||Minato-ku, Tokyo||Third and fourth year students of the Faculty of Law will study law by taking full-scale classes here and entering a small-group seminar (after 3,4 students).|
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
- Established in 1957 on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Keio University. However, in the business studies itself, in 1873, Yukichi Fukuzawa published a textbook called "Bookkeeping" used in American commercial schools as a translation called "Bookkeeping Law". Go back to the point in time. In addition, it was installed in 11 andCommerceBranch school that pioneeredMitsubishi Commercial SchoolOrMeiji GijukuTake the history from. In 1935Faculty of EconomicsWithinDepartment of EconomicsA commercial department (Otsuka) has been established separately from (Koshi)..
- Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of Commerce / Faculty of CommerceSee.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First and second year students of the Faculty of Commerce take liberal arts courses with students from the first and second years of the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics.|
|Mita Campus||Minato-ku, Tokyo||Third and fourth year students of the Faculty of Commerce will take full-scale classes here and conduct commerce research by entering a small-group seminar or major exercise (after 3,4 students).|
Faculty of medicine
- Medical office
- Fukuzawa YukichiHas been interested in Western medicine since he was young.Vocational schoolThen, I learned Dutch from Dutch studies books on medicine and physics, and acquired medical knowledge. 1859,KanrinmaruWhen he went to America, Fukuzawa visited a private hospital in San Francisco. 1861,Bunkyu European MissionFukuzawa also enthusiastically visited hospital facilities around the world when he visited Paris, Germany, and Russia as a member of.Fukuzawa felt that the spread of "Western medicine" was necessary for Japan.
- After that, Keio University produced several orchid doctors and Western doctors (Hiroshi AdachiarmyMilitary doctor,Matsuyama Building An, Masatsugu Ando,Gento Into, Ryo Kaoru Kondo, etc.), there was no medical school yet.
- In the Meiji era,Western medicineteachMedical schoolAsUniversity eastHowever, the university east school was a school of "German medicine".In Japan at that time, there was a big trend of German for studying medicine, so the university east school adopted "German medicine".On the other hand, Keio University decided to create a medical school of "British medicine" that allows students to learn medicine even in English, and in October 1873 (Meiji 6), "Keio Medical SchoolWas established on Mita Yamagami.The director isMatsuyama Building AnWas appointed,Sugita Gentan,Shingu Ryoen, Takeshi Sugita and others became teachers and gave classes in British medicine. However, in June 1880 (Meiji 13), Keio Medical School was closed due to management reasons. After that, people from Keio Medical School held an alumni association from time to time under the name of Kinrankai for a long time. Also todayCharityThe hospital was created by Matsuyama Toan, Kumagawa Muneo, and other people involved in this medical school, who later joined forces to create the foundation.Jikei University School of MedicineIt will be transmitted in the form of sub-stream.
- Detail is"Keio Medical SchoolSee.
- The first dentist registrant in JapanEinosuke ObataAnd the founder of Japan's first dental education institutionKisai TakayamaAnd its successorsMorinosuke ChiwakiAll of them were young people who left the Keio Gijuku school window. In Japan in the first year of the Meiji era, those who treat teeth were called oral medicine, and there was no specialized educational institution. Therefore, those who aspire to be a dentist first entered the gate of a practicing dentist, and while working as an apprentice, learned the skills of a master. Kisai Takayama trained under a practitioner in San Francisco, and after returning to Japan, he started his practice and at the same time trained many students and published a specialized book on dentistry. Founded Takayama Dental College, the first educational institution for dentistry in Japan. Morinosuke Chiwaki, a student of the school, became a dentist after enrolling in Takayama Dental College after working as a newspaper reporter and an English teacher, and changed his name to succeeding the school. This is the currentTokyo Dental UniversityIs the predecessor of.. (There is no direct relationship between Keio University School of Medicine and Tokyo Dental College)
- Department of medicine
- In April 1917 (Taisho 6), Keio University DepartmentDepartment of medicineWas established and the first president of medical science ToKitasato Shiba SaburoWas inaugurated.Kitasato becomes a professor member to create an ideal medical education institutionKitasato InstituteCentered on the staff ofKitajima TaichiWith my studentsSahachiro Hata,Kiyoshi ShigaIn addition, the medical preparatory course was started at Mitayamagami.In November of the same year, Keio UniversityYotsuyaIn April 1919 (Taisho 8), the first year of the main course of medicine was started at the new school building in Yotsuya... 1920 (Taisho 9), Keio University School of MedicineUniversity decreeBy "Keio University School of Medicine(Kitasato continues to take office as the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine)University hospitalWas newly opened.Shibasaburo Kitasato said, "I'm not a subordinate of Professor Fukuzawa, but I'm more than a student who has received the patronage of the teacher. Therefore, I was willing to take on this role, hoping that it would be a part of the unfortunate reward." TalkingUntil 1928 (Showa 3), he spearheaded Keio Medical School as the director of the Faculty of Medicine, and continued to support Keio Medical School as an advisor after that.Also, when the Keio University School of Medicine was opened,Royal familyFrom XNUMX yen,Mitsui ZaibatsuReceived XNUMX yen from.In this way, Keio University School of Medicine is the only private university.Old Medical CollegeIt is a private medical school that is not promoted from. In 1906 (Meiji 39)South Manchuria Railway Co., Ltd.etc.ManchuriaWhen the Empire of Japan entered the professorShoji KanaiMany professors were sent to.
- Nursing department at Keio UniversityFaculty of Nursing and Medical CareBecause it is divided as, only the medical department is located. It is a 6-year education, mainly studying general education at Hiyoshi Campus and medicine at Shinanomachi Campus. Until the students enrolled in 2001, the Shinanocho campus started from a part of the fall semester of the second year (practice of anatomy etc. in Shinanocho only on specific days of the fall semester of the second year), so 2 following the old university days The years are called preparatory courses 2, 1,2, and the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth years are called semesters 1, 2, 3, and 4.With basic medicineClinicianEstablished for the purpose of developing medical science for clinical practice from the patient's perspective in collaboration with academia... American 6th grade summer vacationMedical schoolIn addition to being able to study abroad for a short period of time, there are exchange programs at medical schools such as Latin America. Also, during the lower grades, other overseas universities There are also exchange meetings with. Also,Rockefeller FoundationDonations to Keio University are often made before and after the war, and the benefits received by the medical school are particularly large. Even in the first year of the Showa era, the construction of a preventive medicine class or the dispatch of international students related to the medical school are the same. FoundationfellowshipIt was due to. further,BiologyPrepare for a visiting professor invitation, therebyDuke UniversityFive people, including Perth, a professor of biology, visited the school and gave a lecture at the Faculty of Medicine. From various backgroundsKitasato University,Saiseikai Central Hospital,National Cancer CenterCentral hospital,National Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical Center,Jikei University School of Medicine, Federation of National Public Service Personnel Mutual Aid AssociationsTachikawa HospitalThere are many medical institutions closely related to Keio University[Annotation 38].
- Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of Medicine / Faculty of MedicineSee.
- 1870 (MeijiMaeda MasashiroFukuzawa Yukichi decides to open an English-style medical school at his request. 3 years) --Keio Gijuku students
- 1873 (MeijiKeio Medical SchoolIs opened. The director is a doctor from Keio UniversityMatsuyama Building An. Also,Sugita GentanWas used as a training place. 6 years) --- "In Keio University
- 1880 (Meiji 13) --Keio Gijuku Medical School is closed.
- 1916 (Taisho 5 years) --Approved to establish a medical department at Keio University.
- 1917 (Taisho.Kitasato Shiba SaburoBecame president. 6 years) --Keio University School of Medicine opened
- 1919 (TaishoYotsuya WardNishi Shinano TownOpened a new medical school building in. 8 years)-
- 1920 (TaishoUniversity decreeThe medical department was promoted to the medical school.Keio Medical AssociationInauguration.Affiliated hospitalOpened. 9 years)-
- 1937 (Showa 12) --The Kitasato Memorial Medical Library is established.
- 1952 (Showa 27) --The new university medical school is established. The 100th anniversary of the birth of Shibasaburo Kitasato.
- 1967 (Showa 42) --The 50th anniversary of the establishment of Keio University School of Medicine.
- 2001- Faculty of Nursing and Medical CareIs opened.
- 2008- Kyoritsu Pharmaceutical UniversityBy merger withPharmacyIs opened.
- 2017 (Heisei 29) ――The 100th anniversary of Keio University School of Medicine.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First-year medical students take liberal arts courses here with students from the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics.|
|Shinanomachi Campus||Shinjuku-ku, TokyoShinano||From 2nd grade to 6th grade, you will learn clinical medicine here.|
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering
- 1936 (Showa 11), Keio University PresidentShinzo Koizumi TheHarvard UniversityI went to the United States to attend the 300th anniversary celebration. Therefore, Koizumi visited various universities and witnessed the trend of the general engineering world, which was rapidly developing and improving, and realized that Keio University also had an urgent need to establish an engineering department. As a result, he was a director of Keio University at that time.Tomoo MakiWill play a central role in starting research and research for the establishment of the Faculty of Engineering. on the other hand,Prince paperWas also the president and a cram school memberGinjiro FujiwaraInspected the paper industry of each country in detail, compared the advantages and disadvantages, and wondered what he should do for the development of not only the Japanese paper industry but also the Japanese industry as a whole. , It happened to be 1935 (Showa 10),AlaskaOn the way home from a business trip toStanford UniversityI was deeply impressed by the history, education, research, mission and social contribution of this university. We also visited the engineering departments of each university in Japan to study the characteristics of each university in detail. Eventually, Fujiwara secretly thought of establishing the ideal technical university he envisioned in Japan, as if it were Stanford University's Stanford University. In addition, Fujiwara has long been deeply interested in Keio University education as a councilor. In this way, the intention of Keio University and the intention of Fujiwara matched. Negotiations began between Shinzo Koizumi and Ginjiro Fujiwara regarding the concept of establishing an industrial university, and a foundationFujiwara Institute of TechnologyKeio University will be in charge of the establishment of the university and the education and research of the university, and it has been decided that the school building will be built on the premises of Keio University in Hiyoshi. Finally, on May 1939, 14 (Showa 5), the government approved the installation, and on June 26, 6, Ginjiro Fujiwara became the president, Shinzo Koizumi became the president, and Tomoo Maki became the director. hand"Fujiwara Institute of TechnologyWas opened. at firstDepartment of mechanical engineering-Department of Electrical Engineering-Department of Applied ChemistryAlthough it was a private college of technology with only three departments, when the university achieved its purpose or when Ginjiro Fujiwara died, the entire Fujiwara Institute of Technology will be donated to Keio University. became.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering (former Faculty of Engineering)
- In 1944 (Showa 19), Fujiwara Institute of Technology was donated to Keio University and became "Keio University Faculty of Engineering", but Japan at that timePacific WarWas in the middle of. In April 1945 (Showa 20), in the sky above Keio's Hiyoshi CampusU.S. Army OfBomberInvaded, and the engineering school building was of the U.S. militaryAir raidBurned down a lot. After the end of the war, Keio's unburned Hiyoshi school building and dormitory were requisitioned by the US military, making it impossible to resume university classes. Faced with this educational difficulty, Keio University Faculty of Engineering had to secure a new school building and start. In October 1945 (Showa 20), Keio University Faculty of EngineeringMeguroOldNavy Technical Research InstituteWas used as a temporary school building (Meguro temporary school building), and in June of the following yearKawasaki City OfNikon KogyoFactory was used as a temporary school building (Mizonokuchi temporary school building). In March 1948 (Showa 23), Keio UniversityTokyoKitama-gunKoganei TownIt is inYokogawa Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.In 1949 (Showa 24), the land of the factory was acquired, and this was designated as the "Koganei Campus" of the Faculty of Engineering, Keio University. It was a poor campus where the factory of the factory was converted into a university building and a laboratory as it was, but the faculty members and students of Keio University had their own handmade machine tools, laboratory equipment, chairs, equipment, chemicals, etc. I prepared materials and worked hard on my daily education and research activities. After that, the Department of Measurement Engineering was established in 1957 (Showa 32), and the Department of Management Engineering was established in 1959 (Showa 34), and the Faculty of Engineering of Keio University became a five-department system. At the same time, the Koganei campusHokkaido Colliery & SteamshipTogether with the land of 2 tsubo donated by, we aimed to further develop and expand the campus. However, the general liberal arts course (Hiyoshi school building) and the specialized course (Koganei school building) have a large geographical distance, and it was difficult to effectively carry out integrated education and research for four years. In addition, the Koganei school building was just a renovation of the factory building, and further improvement of research facilities could not be expected. In Japan, which has high economic growth, new technological innovations will be born one after another. With that in mind, more and more people from the Faculty of Engineering at Keio University are calling for a return from Koganei in Tokyo to Hiyoshidai in Kanagawa. Finally, in 4 (Showa 1972), the Faculty of Engineering of Keio University completely relocated the campus to the long-sought Hiyoshi / Yagamidai. By 47 (Heisei 1992), all land and facilities of the Koganei Campus, which had finished its role, were sold, and the funds were used for the construction cost of the Shonan Fujisawa Campus.
- In 1981 (Showa 56), the Faculty of Engineering of Keio University was reorganized into the "Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio University", and the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Department of Physics, and Department of Chemistry were established. In 1996 (Heisei 8), the Department of Electronic Engineering, Department of Physical Information Engineering, Department of System Design Engineering, and Department of Information Engineering were established, and in 2002 (14), Department of Bioinformatics was established. As of 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa), the Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio has 11 departments.
- The curriculum of the Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio University used to be I (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Measurement Engineering, Physics), II (Management Engineering, Mathematical Sciences), and III (Applied Chemistry, Chemistry). Under the "admission system by system", the departments were assigned to each system according to their grades at the time of the first year.However, in the I system, there was an imbalance in the capacity depending on the department, and there was a tendency for students with poor grades to gather in a specific department.In order to eliminate the harmful effects, we are currently introducing a "school gate system".Gakumon means "the entrance to the garden of learning", and at the beginning, Gakumon 1:physical, Gakumon 2:Math, Gakumon 3:Chemical, Gakumon 4:machine, Gakumon 5:情报Five school gates were prepared. From 5 (2020nd year of Reiwa), the academic gate system will be further renewed, and each academic gate will be: Academic Gate A: Physics / Electrical / Mechanical Field, Academic Gate B: Electrical / Information Field, Academic Gate C: Information・ Mathematics / Data Science, Academic D: Machinery / Systems, Academic E: Chemistry / Life.Students belong to one of these schools in the first year.Then, in the second year, I will proceed to the department of my choice.In this academic gate system, the departments that can be promoted in the second grade are different in each academic gate, and the required subjects of the lessons are also slightly different depending on the academic gate. Thinking about your own course at the first year's academic gate and advancing to a department related to each characteristic in the second year gives students more time to choose their department, and broadens the learning goals and research targets of subsequent students. There is a merit to do. The education of Keio University Faculty of Science and Technology, which emphasizes the basics with the motto "Learn the basics to open up the next cutting edge, not the current cutting edge", has a positive influence on students, and about graduates 2% go on to graduate school.In addition, research is often carried out all night at the Yagami Campus, where the Faculty of Science and Engineering is located, and the Yagami Campus has the nickname of "Nightless Castle" because the electricity in the research building is well lit all night.
- Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Science and EngineeringSee.
- 1939 (Showa 14) --Ginjiro Fujiwara opens Fujiwara Institute of Technology (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Chemistry).
- 1944 (Showa 19) --Fujiwara Institute of Technology is donated to Keio University and becomes Keio University Faculty of Engineering.
- 1948 (Showa 23)- Keio Industry AssociationIs established.
- 1949 (Showa 24) --In TokyoKitama-gunKoganei TownMove the campus to.
- 1951 (Showa 26) --The new Graduate School of Engineering is established.
- 1957 (Showa 32) --Established Department of Measurement Engineering.
- 1959 (Showa 34) --Established Department of Management Engineering. In addition, the Keio Industry Association was established as a foundation "Keio Engineering SocietyChange the organization to.
- 1972 (Showa 47) --Relocated to the current Yagami Campus.
- 1971 (Showa 46)- Konosuke MatsushitaCompleted the Matsushita Memorial Library with a donation from him.
- 1974 (Showa 49) --Established the Department of Mathematical Engineering.
- 1981 (Showa 56) --Reorganized from the Faculty of Engineering to the Faculty of Science and Engineering. Established Department of Mathematical Sciences, Department of Physics, and Department of Chemistry.
- 1996 (Heisei 8 years) --Established Department of Electronic Engineering, Department of Physical Information Engineering, Department of System Design Engineering, Department of Information Engineering.
- 2002 (14) --Established Department of Life Information.
- 2014 (26) --The 75th anniversary of the Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio University.
- 2019 (first year of Reiwa) --The 80th anniversary of the Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio University. The 150th anniversary of Ginjiro Fujiwara's birth.
- 2020 (Reiwa 2 years) --Introduced "new school gate system". Renamed the Department of Electronic Engineering to the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First and second year students of the Faculty of Science and Engineering study here with other undergraduate students.|
|Yagami Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||The Yagami Campus is located just north of the Hiyoshi Campus. Third and fourth year students and graduate students of the Faculty of Science and Engineering receive more specialized education here, or conduct research activities here.|
Faculty of Policy Management / Faculty of Environment and Information Studies
- Department of Comprehensive Policy, Department of Environment and Information Studies
- Faculty of Policy Management and Faculty of Environment and Information StudiesShonan Fujisawa Campus (SFC) In, a unique education that is very different from other faculties is implemented. This section summarizes the features common to both.
"Emphasis on creativity" "Problem finding / solving type". The purpose is to create human resources who can discover and solve various problems that exist in the world today. Therefore, the conventionalLiberal ArtsNot only stuffing with specialized knowledge, but also focusing on research projects, and the knowledge that the students themselves lack in it (Curriculum) Is discovered and acquired, and the people concerned intend to build a completely different and original style of research while supplementing it.
Universities use a highly flexible course system with the keyword "reorganization of academics". Basically, there are no restrictions on classes depending on the grade, and specialized classes can be taken from the first year of the undergraduate school, and many classes are shared between the undergraduate and graduate schools. Also,"Half-schoolWe are active in hiring students, especially undergraduate students, based on our philosophy. Specifically, library staff, computers,マ ル チ メ デ ィ アCounselors, editors of on-campus facility usage guides, educational assistants (undergraduate students are called SA, graduate students are called TA), etc.
|Shonan Fujisawa Campus||Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture|
Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care
- Department of Nursing
|Shonan Fujisawa Campus||Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture||Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care 1,2,4st, XNUMXnd and XNUMXth grade|
|Shinanomachi Campus||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo||Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care 3,4st, XNUMXnd and XNUMXth grade|
By collaborating with the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Sciences, and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, we have created an environment where we can consistently pursue everything from drug discovery to clinical practice. The predecessorKyoritsu Pharmaceutical University.
- Department of Pharmacy (6 years)
- The Department of Pharmacy (6 years) aims to acquire the knowledge necessary for proper use of drugs and to train pharmacists who will be responsible for the progress. In the Department of Pharmacy, you will learn how to live as a highly complete pharmacist, not just the knowledge and skills of pharmacy. Introduced a small group tutorial education (SGL) that integrates humanism, presentation, and IT education for first grade students. After that, in the 1nd and 2rd years, students will take specialized courses in pharmacy, and in the 3th year, lectures focusing on medical pharmacy and pre-practical training before going to clinical practice will be conducted. In addition, students will be required to take an integrated medical intensive lecture before going to practical training. In the 4th year, 5 months of practical training at hospitals and pharmacies will be conducted. In addition, enter each course and conduct graduation research.
- Department of Pharmacy (4 years)
- The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences (4 year system) focuses on the creation, analysis and management of pharmaceuticals, as well as education and research in the fields of food, cosmetics, environment and food hygiene, and the science of pharmacy. The purpose is to develop human resources who are involved in the advancement of health and medical care on the basis. Although the number of students in the Department of Pharmacy is as small as 1 in the first grade, lectures and practical training closely related to the course after graduation are prepared from the first grade, and education and research guidance are provided while keeping close contact with the faculty members in charge of the Department of Pharmacy. Can receive.
|Hiyoshi Campus||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture||First-year students in the Faculty of Pharmacy take liberal arts courses here with students from the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics.|
|Shiba Kyoritsu Campus||Minato-ku, TokyoShiba Park||From the 2nd to 6th grades of the pharmacy department and the 2nd to 4th grades of the pharmacy department, full-scale pharmacy education and research will be conducted here.|
Correspondence courses include the Faculty of Letters, the Faculty of Economics, and the Faculty of Law.[Annotation 39].. It is a member of the Correspondence Education Association of Private Universities.
The secretariat (Correspondence Education Department office) is located in the north wing of the Mita Campus, where the Keio University headquarters is located.From Chapter 1, Article 2 of the Keio University Correspondence Education Department, the Correspondence Education Department is an organization that implements correspondence education courses in the Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Economics, and Faculty of Law, and the Correspondence Education Course itself is a regular student. Same as the commuting course of each facultyBachelor of ScienceBelong to each faculty to obtain.
The faculty organization is composed of the same faculty members as the commuting course.. Students can become graduates of Keio University as well as attending school if they complete the prescribed credits.Bachelor OfBachelor of ScienceCan be obtained.. Also, at the time of graduation, each will be the same as the school courseMita-kaiCan join.. After graduation, each facility and service provided by Keio University will be the same as for graduates of the commuting course.[Annotation 40]It can be used as a cram school member.
Faculty of Implementation
In the three faculties of Letters, Economics, and LawCorrespondence courseIs placed. The Faculty of Letters is divided into Class 1 (mainly philosophy), Class 2 (mainly history), and Class 3 (mainly literature) for convenience. The Faculty of Economics includes subjects related to the Faculty of Commerce in its curriculum, but there is no such thing as a major. The Faculty of Law is divided into Class A (mainly legal science) and Class B (mainly political science) for convenience. At the time of graduationTeacher licenseFor regular students enrolled who wish to obtainTeaching courseIs also attached.
Types of admission and admission qualifications
Admission selection depends on document screening, but it is required to have a certain reading history for admission to the faculty and a clear plan for study and research plans after admission. In particular, Japanese proficiency required for academic writing is required.. Admission is April 4st and October 1st.
Only the correspondence course will be held at Mita Campus. Admission orientations are held in Sapporo, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka, Okayama, and Fukuoka.
- Create a report for each subject according to the report assignment[Annotation 41].. After submitting the report, you will be able to apply for the subject examination of the subject. Subject examinations are held four times a year, and are also held at regional venues other than the Mita Campus. You can take up to 4 subjects in total, 1 subject in each group. You can earn credits for the subject by passing both the report and the subject examination.
- It is essential to acquire credits for schooling. Courses offered vary depending on each campus.
- Summer schooling (conducted at Hiyoshi Campus for Phases I and II, and at Mita Campus for Phase III)
- Experimental schooling (held at Hiyoshi Campus in summer. Only applicants can take this course.)
- Physical education practical schooling (Up to 4 credits will be added as graduation required credits on an optional basis. It will be held at Hiyoshi Campus in the summer.)
- Night schooling (held at night at Mita Campus from late September to mid-December every Monday to Friday)
- Weekend schooling (Intensive schooling on Saturdays and Sundays is offered at Mita Campus in the fall.)
- Osaka Schooling (Started at Keio Osaka City Campus since 2013. There are night schooling and weekend schooling.)
- Year-round schooling (Special schooling for attending school classes throughout the year. Certain conditions are required)
- E-Schooling (Media class using the Internet, which started in 2008. Two report submissions and exams are required.)
- Graduation thesisIs compulsory and has 8 credits. Graduation thesis guidance is given twice a year in face-to-face or seminar format. After satisfying certain qualifications, registration procedures for graduation thesis guidance are required. In addition, the permission of the graduation thesis supervisor is required to submit the graduation thesis.
- After submitting the thesis, the graduation examination will be held. The graduation examination consists of a graduation thesis examination and a comprehensive interview examination. Those who plan to graduate in March will be held in January-February, and those who will graduate in September will be held in September.
- University establishment standardsAccording to the provisions of Chapter 124, Article 48, 68 credits (including general education subjects (8 credits) + specialized education subjects (XNUMX credits) + graduation thesis (XNUMX credits), accredited credits) are required as in the case of attending school. It becomes.
- It is necessary to submit a graduation report in advance. The graduation report must be signed and stamped by the graduation thesis advisor.
It is a student group voluntarily formed by students in the correspondence course for the purpose of enlightening students in learning, and currently there are more than 50 groups from Hokkaido to Kagoshima and overseas..
There are master's programs and doctoral programs unless otherwise specified.
- Graduate School of Literature
- Department of Aesthetics and Art History
- History major
- Department of Japanese Literature
- Chinese Literature Major
- English and American Literature
- German Literature Major
- French Literature Major
- Library and Information Science Major
- Graduate School of Economics
- Economics Major
- Graduate School of Law
- Civil Law Major
- Department of Public Law
- Political Science Major
- Graduate School of Sociology
- Sociology Major
- Psychology major
- Department of Education For details, see "Keio University Graduate School of SociologySee.
- Graduate School of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Medical Science (Master's Program)
- Medical Research Major (Doctoral Program)
- Medical Science Major (Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- Basic Science and Engineering
- Department of Comprehensive Design Engineering
- Department of Open Environmental Science
- Graduate School of Media and Governance
- Policy / Media Major
- Graduate School of Health Management
- Nursing / Medical / Sports Management Major
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Pharmacy (Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Business Administration(Business school）
- Business Administration Major For details, see "Keio University Graduate School of Business AdministrationSee.
- Graduate School of System Design and Management
- System Design and Management Major
- Graduate School of Media Design
- Media Design Major
- Graduate School of Law(Law School(Law school))
- Legal Major (Professional Degree Program)
- Legal Major (Professional) — AlumniNew Bar ExamIn terms of pass rate and number of passers, in 25,Hitotsubashi University Law School,University of Tokyo Law SchoolIn addition, it became the first place among all law schools, and in 1 and 28.New Bar ExamIn terms of the number of successful applicants, it is a super-prestigious school that is ranked first among all law schools (passing rate is fourth in Japan). Detail is"Keio University Graduate School of LawSee.
- Global Legal Major (LL.M)
- Legal Major (Professional Degree Program)
- Keio University Institute for Economic Studies
- Keio University Research Promotion Organization
- Keio University International Cooperation Promotion Organization (OGI)
- Keio University Digital Media and Content Integration Research Organization (DMC)
- Keio University Law Institute
- Keio University Institute of Language and Culture
- Keio University Media and Communication Research Institute (former Newspaper Research Institute)
- Keio University SFC Research Institute
- Keio University Industrial Research Institute
- Keio University East Asia Research Institute (former Area Studies Center)
- Keio University Institute for Advanced Biosciences
- Keio University Institute of Physical Education
- Keio University Research Institute Shido Bunko
- Keio University Asia Research Institute (Abolished)
- Keio University Beijing Public Hall / Central China Research Institute (Abolished)
- Research Support Center Headquarters
- Mita Research Support Center
- Hiyoshi Research Support Center
- Yagami Research Support Center
- Shinano Town Research Support Center
- Shonan Fujisawa Research Support Center
- Advanced Research and Education Cooperation Square Office
- Keio Fukuzawa Research Center
- Keio University International Center
- Keio University Art Center
- Keio University Teaching Course Center
- Keio Research Center for Foreign Languages
- Keio University Liberal Arts Research Center
- Keio University Sports Medicine Research Center
- Keio University Health Care Center
- Keio University Research Promotion Center
- Keio University Intellectual Asset Center
- Keio University Incubation Center
- Keio University Center for Japanese Language and Culture Education
- Keio University Research Center for Medical Sciences (CIMR)
- Keio University Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (KLL)
- Keio University Global Security Research Center (G-SEC)
Shared use / joint research base
- Keio University Panel Data Design and Analysis Center(PDRC)
- Panel research joint research center
As a publishing department of Keio UniversityKeio University PressThere is. Keio University Press became independent systematicallyLtd.It is not an affiliated institution of the university. However, since it is closely related to the university itself, such as publishing books related to Keio University, it is summarized in this section. See the relevant article for details.
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Business
21st Century COE Program
|2002||life sciences||Understanding and controlling vital functions by systems biology|
|Chemistry / Materials Science||Function Creation Life Conjugate Chemistry|
|Information, electricity, electronics||Access network advanced optical / electronic device technology|
|Humanities||Building an integrated methodology for elucidating the mind|
|Interdisciplinary/Complex/New Area||Next-generation media and intellectual social infrastructure|
|2003||Medical science||Establishment of personalized cancer medical care through minimally invasive and new treatment development|
|Medical science||Basic / clinical integrated center of stem cell medicine and immunology|
|Mathematics, physics, earth science||Integrated Mathematical Science: Development of Mathematics through Phenomenon Elucidation|
|Machinery, civil engineering, architecture, and other engineering||System design from intelligence to life|
|Social science||Theory formation and panel empirical analysis on market quality|
|Social science||Multicultural and multigenerational cross-world political and social order formation|
|Social science||Leading Center for Policy Studies in Japan and Asia|
Global COE Program
|2007||life sciences||In vivo Human Metabolic Systems Biology Center|
|Information, electricity, electronics||Advanced international cooperation of access space support basic technology|
|Humanities||Formation of an advanced education and research center for logic and sensibility|
|2008||Medical science||Education and research center for stem cell medicine|
|Machinery, civil engineering, architecture, and other engineering||Leading base for environmental symbiosis and safety system design|
|Social science||Higher quality of the market and comprehensive design of market infrastructure|
|Social science||Education and research center for governance in civil society|
Needs-based area research promotion business targeting the world
|Heisei 19||Central Asia||Environmental Symbiosis and Japan's Role in Central Asia-Area Studies Based on Value Creation|
Systematic graduate school education reform promotion program
|Heisei 20||Humanities and Sociology||Establishment of social innovator training course|
|Medical system||Training of human resources who will lead the pharmaceutical science for drug discovery|
High Quality University Education Promotion Program (Education GP)
|Heisei 20||Promotion of medical professionalism education|
|UbiquitousHuman resource development for finding and solving social problems|
Mita FestivalIt is held for each campus including. Of these, except for the Mita Festival, it is said that it is only a volunteer event, but in reality, "School festivalIt is recognized as ", and is also introduced in the pamphlets for examinees of Keio University. The Hiyoshi Festival held on the Hiyoshi Campus is a high school cultural festival and has nothing to do with the university.
|Mita Festival||Mita Campus||The Mita Festival is held every year around November 11 for four days. It is run by the Mita Festival Executive Committee. The scale of the Mita Festival is the largest in Japan at a university festival. Keio University officially calls the "school festival" only the Mita festival.|
|Yotsuya Festival||Shinanomachi Campus|
|Yagami Festival||Taniyagami Campus|
|Autumn festival||Shonan Fujisawa Campus|
|Tanabata Festival||Shonan Fujisawa Campus||A school festival held every year on the first Saturday of July at the Shonan Fujisawa Campus. It has been running since the opening of the Shonan Fujisawa Campus, and is run by the Tanabata Festival Executive Committee, which is run by volunteer students. The main theme is summer festivals such as fireworks, opening stores like fairs, and portable shrines. It is also characterized by the purpose of cooperation between students and the area around the university.|
|Common drug festival||Shiba Kyoritsu Campus|
Club activities, club activities, club activities
Sports clubThe official name of "Keio Senior High School" is "Keio Senior High School". There is a document that says "Keio University Athletic Association", but the official name does not use the word "university". As of 2018, 43 departments and 59 departments belong to it, but it is not a member of the University Sports Association. The Headquarters for Physical Education will be established as an organization for exchanging opinions among the departments of the sports association, planning and proceeding with meetings and events related to the entire sports association, and conducting public relations activities. Standing members elected from the members of the athletic club are engaged in such work. In addition, a department of Keio University called the Gymnasium Office has been set up, and full-time university staff are stationed there. The athletic club office supports the operation of the athletic club while keeping in touch with the student-centered physical education headquarters.
- East Japan Medical Science Student Sports FestivalIt is the founding university of the university, and regularly fights against it.
- Before the warTokyo Imperial UniversityA "baseball game against the Imperial University School of Medicine" was being held with. After the warOsaka University,Hitotsubashi UniversityThere was a plan to hold a sports interleague game with, but it has not been realized.
The equestrian club is particularly prestigious, April 1920 (Taisho 9)Army AcademyInEikichi KamataGive the opening ceremony with attendance. Since then, he has been taught by an equestrian instructor at the school and won the first Kanto riding tournament held in the schoolyard on April 1923, 12 (Taisho 4).
The rugby club is "Keio Keikaku ClubIs the official name. Founded in 1899,Japan Rugby Football AssociationThen, "Japan Rugby Roots School" AndKanto University Rugby Counterattack GroupBelongs to. Japan's first kick-ball showdown at Amimachi Ground in 1910 (Meiji 43)Third high schoolHeld with (currently Kyoto University).
Baseball club TheTokyo Roku University Baseball FederationBecame the origin of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueKeikyu WarIs well-known among college baseball fans. In addition, the excitement of the Keihaya match in college baseball triggered the rugby club andRowing section(Boat competition) But the Keihaya war has come to be held. Detail isEarly raceSee.
Hakone EkidenThen, he won the championship in 1932.
サ ッ カ ー
The soccer clubSocker clubIs the official name. It is famous as a traditional school for soccer players.
LacrosseThe club was founded in 1986 as Japan's first lacrosse club., Joined the athletic meet in 2008.In particular, the men's lacrosse club has won 5 all-Japan championships and 15 Kanto student league championships.
There are two ultimate teams in the university. Both teamsAll Japan University Ultimate Championship,All Japan University Newcomer Ultimate ChampionshipHas left a good result.
The official names are "" (Hiyoshi, Mita, Shiba Kyoritsu, Yagami) and "" (Shonan Fujisawa).
Keio Student Newspaper
First published in 1969. It is issued once a month except March, on the second Wednesday in principle, and the circulation is nominally 3. The first issue, No. 1, was published in July 2, and 2014 will mark the 7th anniversary of its founding.
Originally, Keio University's student newspaper, "Mita Shimbun," which was first published in 1917 as Japan's oldest student newspaper, existed, but in the 1960s.Student movementIt was launched in 1969 as a newspaper with "fair neutrality" and "independent profitability" because many student newspapers including "Mita Shimbun" showed a movement to strengthen political activities. After that, "Mita Shimbun" was forced to suspend publication in 1971, and "Keio Jukusei Shimbun" established itself as a student newspaper representing Keio University. As of 2018, it continues its activities as one of the largest media circles on campus. It has nothing to do with the "Keio Campus Newspaper" in the university.
"Keio University Newspaper Association" is a university-certified independent organization
The garden party is a graduation party held after the degree conferral ceremony (graduation ceremony). Until March 2008, it was sponsored by the Keio University Graduation Preparatory Committee. The first prize of the lottery tournament held at the party was a foreign car as usual every year. Not all graduates and university faculty members were in favor of giving out such a luxurious prize. As of 3, the membership fee is over 1 yen and participation is voluntary. Most of the prizes are donations from companies whose officers are OBs. Due to the rough financial management of the Graduation Preparation Committee and complaints from graduates after participating in the garden party, the garden party was temporarily suspended from March 2006 and the current Graduation Preparation Committee was also dissolved..
In addition, an organization other than the disbanded Graduation Preparatory Committee has been conducting activities to keep the garden party alive by volunteers every year (although unofficially) even after March 2009... Due to the postponement of construction of the Hiyoshi Memorial Hall, the venue for the 2009 graduation ceremony will be the venue for the planned graduation ceremony (Pacifico Yokohama) Increased the possibility of becoming the same building, and the graduation ceremony schedule itself became uncertain. This will be the venue for the garden partyMaihamaIt turned out that the hotel reservation for the hotel could not be confirmed at this stage, and it was decided that the 2009 garden party would be cancelled... However, the voice of the event is deep-rooted, and in 2009, volunteers volunteered to attend Nishi-Azabu.alifeIt was held on a small scale in. And from 2010, the garden party executive committee was officially approved by the whole school council as a special committee.After that, the coordination of the university / all-school council did not arrive, and 2011 (finally canceled due to the impact of the earthquake) and 2012 will be held by volunteer graduates..
- Takeoff rally
- SFC (Shonan Fujisawa Campus) Has held its own graduation party since the campus opened. In 2009, the take-off rally was the only official graduation party at Keio University due to the cancellation of the garden party.
Old school training
- 1925 years(Taisho14 years) of promulgationArmy active officer school assignment orderByImperial Army OfActive dutyOfficerIs placed at Keio University and other universitiesSchool trainingI was in charge of (military training).
- Successive assigned officers
|代||Name||Tenure||In-service class and affiliation||Final rank and post-employment|
|1||Ishitaro Ohama||March 1925, 7-March 10, 1928||Army Colonel||Maj. Gen. Army,10th DivisionChief of Staff|
|2||Tamotsu Hattori||March 1928, 8-March 10, 1930||Colonel||Major General of the Army, 4th Infantry Brigade Commander,Reserve role|
|3||Yoshio Ito||March 1930, 8-March 1, 1932||Colonel·1th Divisionheadquarters||Army Lieutenant General,Lvshun FortressCommander, long-awaited|
|4||Tsunetaro Ishihara||March 1932, 1-March 9, 1933||Lieutenant colonel・ 1st Division Command||Rear Admiral,Zhenhai Bay FortressCommander, long-awaited|
|5||Kosaburo Kurita||March 1933, 8-March 1, 1934||Colonel, 1st Division Command||Maj. Gen. Army|
|6||Shozo Tezuka||March 1934, 8-March 1, 1936||Colonel, 1st Division Command||Rear Admiral, Wounded|
|7||Keiichi Aoki||March 1936, 3-March 7, 1937||Colonel||Rear Admiral, Infantry 136th Brigade Commander|
|8||Maruyama Sada||March 1937, 12-March 4, 1938||Colonel, Absence 1st Division Command||Major General of the Army, 12th Independent Mixed Brigade Commander|
|11||Saburo Nagasawa||March 1941, 8-March 10, 1943||Colonel·Eastern Armyheadquarters||Lieutenant General of the Army,Toyohashi Army Reserve Officer SchoolChief, 221st Division Commander|
|12||Yoshio Kihara||March 1943, 3-March 1, 1944||Colonel / Eastern Army Command||Major General of the Army, 67th Independent Mixed Brigade Commander|
PlacedAssigned officerIs not on the mainstream course of success in the military, but even in peacetime everyoneYour HonorBarrelgeneral(Royal officerIt is worth noting that you have been promoted to)Interwar periodIs waiting at the same time as Major General of the ArmyReserve roleThere are some people who have become).
After the assigned officer was assigned, it was treated as one of the regular lessons as an "outdoor exercise". Keio University during the war was one of the most free universities, and on campus there were assigned officers andSpecial policeIt is well known that he was relatively free even if he was there.At other old universities,Yasukuni Shrine-Gokoku ShrineThere were times when the assigned officer urged me to worship at Keio University, but such a problem did not occur at all at Keio University... On the contrary, when they came, they were all horny, and when they left, they all liked Keio University..
TrainingIn addition to the relationship, there are military personnel such as the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and the Navy Arsenal General, and TanimuraTokyo Imperial UniversityPresident/Yuzuru HiragaBy recommendation ofFujiwara Institute of TechnologyHas been appointed as the first dean of. The boy who reached the age of 20Conscription inspectionI was obliged to join the military if I passed, but the students were given preferential treatment and the draft was postponed until graduation..
Shanghai Ranking Consultancy's "Academic ranking of world universitiesAccording to (ARWU, The Academic Ranking of World Universities), it is "2018-301th overall (400-10th in Japan)" in 12. "According to the 2019 `` World Rank 198th''(39th in Asia, 9th in Japan, 1st in private universities) ". "The Center for World University Rankings announcedCWUR World University RankingsIn 2018-19, it is "175th in the world (8th in Japan)".Thomson ReutersAnnounced byRanking of Japanese research institutes based on the citation trend of papersIn (1999-2009), it ranked 13th in Japan in terms of the number of citations.ISI-Thomson Scientific OfpaperCitation index isMaterials scienceNo. 1 in Japan in the field (2004-2008).Molecular biology,Genetics,Psychiatry,Psychology,HumanitiesSocial scienceIn addition to being in the top 10 in each field (2002-2006), in highly cited papersNeuroscience,Clinical medicine,Biology-BiochemistryEach field is in the top 7.. In terms of "patent asset scale", it is ranked 4th among domestic universities and research institutes... 2018th in Asia in QS World University Rankings by Region 36..Keio University boasts one of the highest deviations, difficulty of taking exams, name recognition, and brand power among private universities, along with Waseda University.
University personnel and organizations
University related organizations
At Keio University, current students are called "Keio students"[Annotation 42], The graduates are called "Juku members", and all the people involved, including teachers in addition to these two, are called "(Gijuku) company". Also, with the exception of Yukichi Fukuzawa, it is customary to use the honorific title "Kimi".[Annotation 43].. This originated from the idea that "teacher" is the only founder, Yukichi Fukuzawa, at Keio University. So, even now, the teacher names such as those posted on the premises are displayed as "-kun", and the "kun" notation is often used in the official documents of Keio University... In the Meiji era, students generally attached "san" to teachers, and other than that.Principal,Professor, Other veteransTeacherBut equally, "-san" was commonly used.
The "Principal" at Keio University is also the president of Keio University and the president of Keio University.[Annotation 44], The names such as president and director are rarely used in Keio University.
|Akira Mita||An alumni organization of Keio University graduates (members).|
|XNUMX meetings||Alumni association of medical school. Founded in 1917. I took each letter from "Mita" where the headquarters is located and "Yotsuya" where the medical school is located. In order to encourage young researchers and promote the development of "Keio Medical Science" as a practical science, the "Sanshikai Encouragement Award" has been established and announced every year..|
|Red plum party||Alumni association of the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care. Founded in 1934. It was attached with the wish to "become a good nurse with strong and gentle flowers and incense of red plums, symbolizing the gracefulness of plums that bloom quickly in the cold.".|
List of university personnel
- The only male dormitory for undergraduate students set up by Keio University. The official name isKeio University Hiyoshi Dormitory.. On November 2011, 10Yokohama City Certified Historical BuildingCertified by.
Its history dates back to the founding period of Keio University (end of the 19th century).
The current equipment is Keio UniversityUniversity preparatory course Kanagawa横 浜 市HiyoshiIt was installed at the same time when it moved to.Yoshiro TaniguchiIt was built in 1937 (Showa 12) on the plateau on the south side of the Hiyoshi Campus. It is located on the top of a hill and a superb view was desired from the building. The completed dormitory has three buildings, the north dormitory, the middle dormitory, and the south dormitory, and a circular bath building (commonly known as the Roman bath) for dormitory students was set up due to their own heat, which was very rare at that time. It is said that the vast rural scenery from the bath to Sakuragicho in Yokohama could be seen. It is said that it was exactly what was called "the best student dormitory in the Orient". For this, we opened Keio UniversityFukuzawa YukichiIs influenced by the fact that the dormitory and student autonomy were emphasized.
Second World WarAt the endImperial Japanese NavyMilitary department-Union fleetAn underground pit for the headquarters was dug in the Hiyoshidai area, and Keio UniversityHiyoshi CampusWas also diverted to military facilities. The Hiyoshi Dormitory was no exception and was used as a dormitory for Navy executives. By the way, at this timeBattleship YamatoA telegram to announce the Okinawa Special Attack is being sent from Hiyoshidai to southern Kyushu. It is also one of the few important facilities that retains the traces of the war as a base for sending and receiving important telegrams at the end of World War II, such as the Potsdam Declaration Broadcasting. (Air raid shelters and anti-aircraft pedestal traces are scattered in the vicinity)
After the end of the warTroopsIt was requisitioned and used as a dormitory for expeditionary military officers. At that time, the Roman bath was filled with an instant bathtub.dance hallIt was remade into. The view from the hall is very popular, especially at nightUS soldierIt is said that they pleased us.San Francisco Peace TreatyAs a result, the dormitory was returned to the university. Since then, it has been used as a student dormitory until now. The bathtub itself is dilapidated, but the bathroom itself has been preserved as a valuable modern building and remains today. Currently, only the middle dormitory is used.
Generally, Keio student dormitoriesSports clubMostly for international students, but general students can also enter the dormitory only in the main dormitory.
In principle, students are self-governed, but they maintain good relationships with university authorities with their support. Since its founding, political and religious activities in the dormitory have been strictly prohibited, and students have been thoroughly encouraged to establish it in the 1960s and 70s.Student movementEven in this era, there was no conflict like other university dormitories. Dormitory studentsOBThere is a "dormitory Japanese society" in the fellowship.
For traffic between Sanda and Hiyoshi Campus, onceTokyu Toyoko Line-Shibuya StationviaToei BusOrYamanote LineIt took almost an hour to get on the train,Tokyu Meguro LineAfter extending HiyoshiHiyoshi StationDirectly fromToei Subway Mita LineGet intoShirokane Takanawa StationIt became possible to come and go in less than 30 minutes via.
|Name||Location &||Faculty / Graduate School of Use||Attached facilities||Remarks||image|
|Mita Campus||Minato-ku, TokyoMita2-15-45|
|Hiyoshi Campus||4-1-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa|
|Yagami Campus||3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa|
|Shinanomachi Campus||35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Shonan Fujisawa Campus (SFC)||Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture(I.e.5322|
|Shiba Kyoritsu Campus||Shiba Park 1-5-30, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Urawa Kyoritsu Campus||Saitama, Saitama prefectureGreen District|
|K2Town campus||Kawasaki City, Kanagawa PrefectureKoku-ku|
|Keio University Tonomachi Town Campus||Kawasaki CityTonomachi district|
|Tsuruoka Town Campus|
(Abbreviation is TTCK）
|Keio Osaka City Campus|
(Abbreviation is KOCC)
|Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture|
|Keio Marunouchi City Campus|
(Abbreviation is MCC)
|Chiyoda ward, TokyoMarunouchiMitsubishi Building|
Keio University owns the following national treasures and important cultural properties.
- Akikusa Bunko-April 1942 (Showa 17),Kawasaki CityKoku-kuOf MinamikaseHakusan Ancient TombExcavated fromHeian periodLateAtsumi KilnVase.Tokyo National MuseumDeposited in.
Important cultural property
- Books, ancient documents, historical materials
- Of the big boss -"In the military record of Taikaku"Oda NobunagaからHideyoshi ToyotomiServed with a writing brushOta Izumi Mori UshiichiAutographed by the author, a copy of the original
- Go-Tobain Gosho Namikoshibe Zen Nun Fate- Fujiwara no ShunzeiIs the adopted daughter ofZen Nun KoshibeHowever, the commentary and news of successive collections addressed to his nephew Fujiwara no Tameie.
- Sagara family documents (1,253 copies, 30 volumes, 84 volumes, 1 tatami mat, 21 tatami mats: 209 remaining armor bills, 2 remaining iron torso legs) - Higo countrySouth of Hitoyoshi feudal lordSagaraDocuments from the traditional Kamakura to the Edo period
- Anatomical True Figure Volume 2-A collection of colored human anatomical drawings in Volume 2 drawn by a doctor (Yasukazu Minagaki) in the late Edo period.
- Materials related to the Tsushima Sō family (417 points of Joseon Tongsinsa records, 478 points of records)- TsushimaSoyaAs a document in the Edo periodTsushima domainAncient documents and records introduced to the Soke who was the feudal lord of
- Archeological material
- Excavated from Hiyoshi Yagami Kofun-Designated in 1953 (Showa 28)
- Iwaoto / Iwaban-Designated in 1974 (Showa 49) Excavated from Sugisawa, Kosaka-cho, Kazuno-gun, Akita Prefecture
The above cultural properties are kept by the Media Center Rare Bookroom and the Faculty of Letters Ethnology and Archeology Laboratory.
Keio University's overseas offices aim to actively promote various educational and research exchanges with top-level universities and institutions in each region, including exchange partner schools... Specifically, we are working on holding academic seminars and lectures by Gijuku researchers, and supporting the learning and living of students studying abroad. In addition, we are developing public relations activities such as developing new partner schools and inviting students to study abroad at Gijuku.
- The United KingdomUKoffice
- ChugokuFudan university(Shanghai office)
- South KoreaYonsei University(Seoul office)
Research collaboration base
- Keio-NUS CUTE Center.. Location of establishment:National University of SingaporeInside and Keio University Hiyoshi Campus Kyoseikan.
- ITERInternational Fusion Energy Organization
- European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- Japan-France Informatics Collaborative Research Center (JFLI)
|Tokyo Institute of Technology||Concluded an agreement on student exchange. Promote human resource development that transcends national and private barriers.|
|Hitotsubashi University||Promote the development of global leaders who are active in the world of research and practice through collaboration and cooperation in education and research. (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Strategic University Collaboration Support Project)|
|RIKEN||Research on elucidation of human intelligence, etc.|
|Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)||System engineering field|
|University of New South Wales|
|University of Sydney|
|Indian Institute of TechnologyHyderabad School|
|Yonsei UniversityInformation Science and Governance Research Center|
|France National Center for Scientific Research|
|French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Agency|
|RWTH Aachen University|
|University of Geneva|
|University of ViennaFaculty of History and Culture Studies|
|Faculty of Psychology, University of Vienna|
|National Institute for Aging (NIA)|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Harvard UniversityBroad Institute|
|Georgia Institute of Technology (GIT)|
|University of California, BerkeleyPrecision Manufacturing Center, Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|St. Louis Washington UniversityFaculty of medicine|
|Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT)||Information and communication fields (especially broadband communication, ubiquitous, IP networks, etc.)|
|Hitachi, Ltd.||Collaboration and cooperation aimed at disseminating international and field-integrated technologies|
|United Nations Development Program (UNDP)||Fostering leaders who can contribute to solving international peace and world development issues|
|YamanashiandFujiyoshida||Creation of new value through innovation, regional development, and human resource development that contributes to the international community, based on the forest culture at the northern foot of Fuji|
|Nakatsu(Oita）||Fukuzawa Yukichi's approach to learning and the development of human resources who will lead the next generation and the development of communities to nurture them|
|Kyoto City Board of Education||Enhancement and development of education in Kyoto City|
|Minato Ward (Tokyo)||Development of community and education / research. Shiba district "Showa's regional power rediscovery business base" "Shiba no Ie" opened in October 2008.|
|Nagasaki||Formation of a vibrant area and promotion of practical studies|
|Kawasaki City||Promotion of local communities, research and industry|
|Shizuoka||Promotion of advanced agriculture project business|
|Odakyu Electric Railway-Kanagawa Central Transportation||Autonomous bus driving technology, etc.|
|Okinawa-GlaxoSmithKlineLtd.||Promotion of health and medical information industry in Okinawa Prefecture, etc.|
|Name of cooperation||Collaborative organization||Remarks|
|"4 Universities Nano-Micro Fabrication Consortium"|
|(No name)||We provide graduate students with opportunities to receive various educational and research guidance, develop academics, and develop talented human resources.|
|Japan-US Research Institute|
|EU Institute in Japan (EUSI)|
|Medical industry-academia collaboration network council (medU-net)|
|National Private University FD Collaboration Forum|
|Ministry of education|
|East Asian Studies Program (Three-Campus Comparative East Asian Studies Program)|
Keio Gijuku's educational institutions have universities and their peaksAffiliated schoolIt is not a relationship, but a collection of independent schools run by the same school corporation.
Integrated education school
At Keio University, if you enroll in the following schools that you set up, you will be educated with a unified curriculum on the premise that everyone will go on to university. Therefore, Keio University collectively refers to the following schools as "integrated education schools." After graduating from the following schools, all students can enter the university by recommendation without an exam (escalator type). Students recommended by these schools account for more than 2% of the total university.
- high school
- High school consistent school
- Junior high school
- primary school
Relationship with society
Lecture by phantom Lee Teng-hui
In November 2002, a circle called the Economic Rookie Association, which belongs to the Keio University Federation of Cultural Organizations, was established.Republic of China(Taiwan) Former presidentLee Teng-huiWe planned a lecture to welcome.Chinese Communist PartyThe Japanese government needs to come to Japan due to the intervention ofvisaLee Teng-hui abandoned his visit to Japan and did not realize it because he indicated that he would refuse to issue it.
Nikkei RadioSince 1958, "Keio Gijuku Time" (Monday-Thursday 22: 00-22: 30) has been broadcast. 2008 marked the 60th anniversary of broadcasting However, it was abolished in 2013 and shifted to on-demand distribution for students via the Internet. After that, from April to September 2014, a talk and lecture by a doctor who graduated from Keio University was broadcast under the title of "Campus info. DOCTORS" on Thursday.
- ^ Keio UniversityKaiseishoAbout three times as many students as the one who introduced the promotion system ahead of the others gathered.EdoIt was the largest cram school (June XNUMX, "Newspaper Magazine" No. XNUMX,Mikiaki Ishikawa).Vocational schoolIs Naniwa Temporary Hospital (Osaka University), ButKagien,Matsushita Village School,Narutaki Cram SchoolIs discontinuous,BakumatsuKeio University is the only Western-style school that has been able to develop to date (Ikuo Amano"The birth of a university <above>"ISBN 4121020049 See Chapter 72, Section XNUMX)
- ^ Incidentally,Meiji governmentIs a "national university" (Imperial University) Was maintainedShoheisaka Academic Exchange CenterAt the sourceTokyo UniversityAnd firstBachelor(Agricultural science) Was awarded by the institutionKaitaku temporary school.
- ^ FukuzawaSix Meiji EducatorsKeio University, which Fukuzawa opened, is also counted as one of the six major educators.Nakamura Honest OfDoujinsha,Makoto Kondo OfGyokujukuと と も にThree major schools(Naosuke Sekiguchi, "Private School in Tokyo in the Early Meiji Era," Waseda University Graduate School of Social Sciences, Gakken Ronshu, No. 12, p. 197.)
- ^ The name of Keio University consists of the old font "Keio", the new font "Keio", and "广 + K" and "广 + O" in which the parts other than the "广" are replaced with K and O. It may be written as.In addition, the writing of "广 + K" and "广 + O" is at the latest1936It was already used by Keio University students in (Showa 11)..
- ^ Kishu clan TheRelativeBecause it wasBakumatsuToChoshu conquestFrom the geographical environment京都,OsakaThrough the state of the anti-activities through, imitating them earlyEnglish studiesWas adopted.Eikichi KamataAccording to his autobiography, in the Kishu domain before the abolition of the domainFukuzawa YukichiI tried to invite him with exceptional treatment, but it was impossible because he had already opened Keio University. And from Kishu, under FukuzawaMatsuyama Building AnReturned to WakayamaKyoritsu GakushaI made that. The assistant professor is also from KeioTaijiro Yoshikawa(AfterPostal steamship Mitsubishi companyIt was the president). In the XNUMXth year of the Meiji era, the clan school became a prefectural school, but he returned from Keio and taught English with several assistants. Eikichi Kamada is said to have been taught the history of Gizo's civilization, the history of Tailor's English, and the economic books of Wayland in the Keio style, starting with the elementary science and geography. As mentioned above, from the old feudal eraShinichi Koizumi(Yokohama Shokin Bank(Founder of) and others were under Fukuzawa, but "Fukuo AutobiographyAlso wrote that there are many Kishu students in the cram school. Fukuzawa belonged to Keio University at that timeNakatsu domainNative,Echigo Nagaoka DomainNative,Kishu clanIt means that the graduates were the mainstream students. Also,Mikitaro Kishi(Tokugawa familysteward),Kiyoshiro Kusago(Kishu clan cavalry commander),Yoneyoshi Miyake(Historian),Takayuki TatsumiFrom the earlyFeudal lordwas. Tadashi Ueda, "Ueda TeijiroHitotsubashi University School History Books, 1980, Taibunkan
- ^ Until the establishment of the university departmentMinistry of EducationThe school classification by is "Miscellaneous schools" (Ministry of Education annual report).
- ^ 大正8年8月8日申請、大正9年2月5日、認可第一号『創立百二十五年 慶應義塾年表 第56項』。修業年限は予科3年、学部3年（医学部は4年）とし、大学院は年限を定めず。
- ^ Current 1-chome, Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku (History: [Keio University]).
- ^ In June of 3rd year of Keio, the whole area of GunshuForeign settlementBecause the Nakatsu clan's Nakayashiki had to be evacuated (Keio University 236 Years History, Volume XNUMX, p. XNUMX).
- ^ Until then, it was called "Rangakusho" in the domain and "Fukuzawa Juku" in the world (Keio University 17 Years History, Volume XNUMX, p. XNUMX).
- ^ The regular course requires a 7-year study period (4 years for the main course, 3 years for preliminary courses, etc.), and the irregular course requires admission of 17 years or older. There is no fixed term for study.
- ^ Yukichi FukuzawaMotoyoshi MatsushitaServed as the head of the school, and some of the students have transferred to "Vocational school"(Osaka Imperial UniversityFaculty of medicine) Has been particularly influentialOsakaI have a deep connection with.
- ^ It is said that some of the students from Kagoshima joined the Saigo army and died in the war (Keio University 726 Years History, Volume XNUMX, p. XNUMX).
- ^ following yearVocational schoolIt was abolished with the opening of the school, and some students were transferred to the second year of the law department of Senshu University (Senshu University "Senshu University 2 Years History" Volume 1696, p. XNUMX).
- ^ In addition, to major related schoolsAishodo(Takashima School),Takayama Dental School,Koyo Gijuku,Ryotensha,Mita English SchoolEtc.
- ^ After working at Mita English School and Kinjo SchoolKinjo Gakuen(Keio University 150-Year History Material Collection Editorial Committee "Keio University 150-Year History Material Collection 2 Basic Materials" 2016, p. 25).
- ^ It was later used as a university auditorium, classroom and private school supervision station,Great Kanto EarthquakeWas wrecked and dismantled in the aftershocks after that (History that the Keio Corporate Administration looks at) Retrieved January 2020, 10.
- ^ Although he was the first international student dispatched from Keio University, it was not intended to train teachers at Keio University (Keio University 314 Years History, Volume 316 (previous), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX).
- ^ Students in general courses, high schools, and universities are deferred from collecting until the age of 28, and those who graduate from any of the three courses on the right receive the privilege of applying for one year without an examination (Ministry of Education Notification No. XNUMX). issue).
- ^ Abolish the conventional regular course (3 years and 4 months of the main course, 2 years and 8 months of the preparatory course), and make the high school (3 years) and the general course (5 years) the elementary course and the general course as the junior high school course. For those who go from regular courses to higher courses, the total period of study is 7 years, and the separate courses are left as they are.
- ^ Because the university department continued to be under capacity,Nakagamigawa HijijiroEtc. argued that the university department should be abolished and the higher departments should be expanded (Keio University Centennial History, Volume 189 (previous), pp. 199-XNUMX).
- ^ Prime Minister at Fukuzawa Bettei in HirooIto HirobumiApproximately 300 participants ("Keio University Centennial History" Appendix, p. 301).
- ^ Donated by Hoshi Bunko on December 2, 12, for the 16th anniversary.
- ^ Initially Mita's oldOrdinary sectionMainly used the classroom ("Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 223).
- ^ After the relocation of the preparatory course to Hiyoshi, it became the high school building, and after the abolition of the high school, it became the first laboratory, but it was dismantled in 1967 (Mita Review 33rd Statue of Professor Fukuzawa on each campus).
- ^ "Since the argument that the site of Keio University should be expanded and relocated, and the damage recovery after the Great Kanto Earthquake has come to an end, we finally bought a large land in the suburbs, mainly relocated the preparatory course, and made the candidate site Kanagawa Prefecture. "While hiding, Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway has offered to provide over XNUMX tsubo of land in Hiyoshidai free of charge." "During this time, Keio University is one of the people involved in Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway Co., Ltd. MemberKobayashi IchizoWas a graduate of Keio University who worked favorably from beginning to end.HankyuIchizo Kobayashi, the founder of the company, is actively involved in attracting his alma mater to Hiyoshi..
- ^ Some plans for the second phase of construction were postponed or canceled due to the effects of the war (Keio University Centennial History, Volume 328 (later), pp. 330-XNUMX).
- ^ Initially, the Faculty of Letters Psychology Laboratory and the Faculty of Law Law Appraisal Department were established, and from 1943Keio University Asia Research InstituteIt became a facility of (1946 abolished), but in 26 (Showa XNUMX)1951From)Keio Women's High School("Keio University Centennial History", Volume 522 (later), pp. 523-XNUMX).
- ^ After the war, it became Keio University Yagami Campus (edited by Mitsuaki Kato, Keita Yamauchi, Teruka Osawa, "Keio History Walk Campus", Keio University Press, 2017, p. 148).
- ^ At this timeMita Grand AuditoriumAlso burned down ([Special feature] During and after the war, over the school (2)) Retrieved January 2020, 10.
- ^ The last student is enrolled until September 1946 ("Keio 9 Years History" Appendix, p. 386)
- ^ The scale was gradually reduced in line with the reconstruction of the Yotsuya campus, and the Musashino branch school was abolished with the relocation of the anatomy classroom to Yotsuya in 1956 (Keio 1058 Years History, Volume 1060 (later), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX).
- ^ Due to the effects of the war, the dispatch of international students was suspended after 1938 (Keio University 68 Years History, Volume 69, pp. XNUMX-XNUMX).
- ^ In the cram school, the urban legend that if you step on or sit on the pedestal of Mr. Fukuzawa's bust, you will repeat a year has been told from seniors to juniors for generations..
- ^ A part of the former Koganei campus site was used by students and local residents as a ground, but all of it was sold by 1991 (Keio University History Walk Campus, p. 148).
- ^ CoincidentallyKaisei Middle School/High SchoolThe pen is mightier than the pen is mightier than the pen is mightier than the sword.
- ^ Soon, Nagatane Soma and other instructors will become independent from Keio University.Vocational school(Current:Senshu University) Was established, and the Keio Night Law Department was closed.
- ^ As a group of directors of these medical institutions,Keio University Hospital Association Is organized
- ^ What the university officially conducts is the awarding of degrees and the accompanying teaching profession course, and the correspondence course itself belongs to each faculty, but for convenience, items are provided in this section and listed together.
- ^ There are various restrictions such as not being able to enroll in Keio Card and not sending "Cram School" while attending school.
- ^ To create a report, you are required to read a textbook and two references (minimum) specified by the university.
- ^ Notification for current students (An example) Is listed as "Keio students", and the website for current students is "Keio Student HPIs the name. But,Mita Student Department In some cases, the word "student" is used.
- ^ "Kimi" is actually used in bulletins, official documents, ceremonies, etc. on campus, but as in general, students do not call faculty members "Kimi" in daily conversation.
- ^ It is stipulated in the rules that the president will be appointed separately at the university only if the president declines.
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.4 Origin of Keio University,Keio University.
- ^ Japan's oldest higher education institution Keio University International Center
- ^ Ikutamon and Nakatsu City School
- ^ Edo mansion of the Egawa family
- ^ a b [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.7 Origin of the cram school name,Keio University.
- ^ "Tokyo language (28) ABC style Even if it is disturbed, it feels like playing" "Yomiuri ShimbunThe morning edition of January 1987, 10, page 16.
- ^ "Kishu Juku"
- ^ Cram School-Keio University Tradition 40th "Cram School Experience / Longest History" Eikichi Kamada
- ^ a b [Stained Glass] Yukichi Fukuzawa's Curiosity ~ Familiar and Surprising Footprints of Professor Fukuzawa ~
- ^ a b [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.12 Tuition Fee
- ^ "Keio University Student Table"1882
- ^ [Keio University Bean Encyclopedia] No.23 Keio Medical School
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.27 Osaka Keio Gijuku
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.29 Kyoto Keio Gijuku
- ^ a b c Keio 150-year history materials compilation committee edition "Keio 150-year history materials collection Volume 2" Keio University, 2016, page 426
- ^ "Keio 335 Year History" Appendix, p. XNUMX
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.38 Koshosha
- ^ [Keio University Encyclopedia] No.53 "Purpose of Keio University"
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.17
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ See "Keio University Library Old Building Catalog of Japanese and Chinese Books" and "Keio University Fifty Year History".
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.9 Self-made old
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.49 Establishment of Athletic Association
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio UniversityPp. 202-203
- ^ [koara-a] Keio Student Corps Flag Award Ceremony
- ^ a b "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 809, (pp. 810-XNUMX)
- ^ Hiyoshidai Underground Cave Preservation Society
- ^ Shinzo Koizumi wrote in 24, "Common wisdom of criticizing communism』Is up.
- ^ Excavation of the first Navy underground pit facility in Japan Keio Hiyoshi Campus MSN Sankei April 2009, 4
- ^ [Special feature] War and Gijuku
- ^ "Keio History Walk Campus Edition", p. 122
- ^ "Keio History Walk Campus Edition" pp. 123-124
- ^ "Keio History Walk Campus Edition", p. 124
- ^ "Keio History Walk Campus Edition" pp. 124-125
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.30 The beginning of the speech
- ^ Keio Bulletin | Mita Criticism 29th Tekijuku and Koan Ogata Year ending March 2008
- ^ Hikozo Okami
- ^ [Keio University Encyclopedia] No.7 Origin of the cram school name
- ^ "Keio 282 Year History" Appendix, p. XNUMX
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio UniversityPp. 54-74
- ^ a b c d e Overview / Organization Chart | Keio University Media Center
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.27 Osaka Keio Gijuku
- ^ Ritsushi Gakusha and Keio University--Focusing on dispatched teachers
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.29 Kyoto Keio Gijuku
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio UniversityPp. 142-145
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.38 Koshosha
- ^ Half-price half-education crisis | Keio Foundation Office
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.39 Keio University Maintenance Bill
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.41 Beginning of accepting international students
- ^ a b Keio Bulletin ｜ Mita Review The 91st Athletics and Water Sports Day 2014 year 6 month number
- ^ a b History that the Keio Corporate Administration looks at Retrieved November 2020, 10.
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio UniversityPp. 201-202
- ^ [Keio University Encyclopedia] No.53 "Purpose of Keio University"
- ^ Thirty Years Royal Decree No. 303, Navy Higher Military Attaché Replenishment Ordinance Article XNUMX ("Keio XNUMX Year History" Appendix, p. XNUMX).
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 185
- ^ "Keio 415 Years History" Volume 416 (previous), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ Stained glass junior high school student uniform
- ^ "Keio 727 Years History" Volume 729 (previous), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 222
- ^ a b c d e f History: Faculty of Letters, Keio University
- ^ "Keio 747 Years History" Volume 750 (previous), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ "Keio 330 Year History" Appendix, p. XNUMX
- ^ Keio 150-Year History Material Collection, edited by the Committee, "Keio 150-Year History Material Collection, Volume 2" Keio University, 2016, p. 426
- ^ The origin of Keio Nursing Education "Nurse Training Center"
- ^ Published Magazine / Editorial Committee-Keio Medical Association
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 120, (pp. 121-XNUMX)
- ^ "Official gazetteFebruary 1922, 3
- ^ [Stained Glass] Einstein and Keio University
- ^ Omori Tennis Club Club History
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 240
- ^ [Special feature] During and after the war, over the school (1)
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 121, (pp. 123-XNUMX)
- ^ "Keio 300 Years History" Volume XNUMX (later), p. XNUMX
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 242
- ^ "Keio University 297 Year History" Volume 303 (later), pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 227, (pp. 234-XNUMX)
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 307, (pp. 310-XNUMX)
- ^ "Keio 358 Year History" Appendix, pp. 359-XNUMX
- ^ "Keio History Walk Campus Edition", p. 142
- ^ "Keio University School of Medicine XNUMXth Anniversary Magazine1940, pp. 21-22
- ^ a b "Keio University Centennial History" Volume 58, pp. 64-XNUMX
- ^ Juku Song / College Song: [Keio University]
- ^ "Keio 852 Years History" Volume XNUMX (later), p. XNUMX
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 853, (pp. 859-XNUMX)
- ^ a b "Keio University Centennial History" Volume 219, pp. 223-XNUMX
- ^ [Keio University Bean Encyclopedia] No.75 Welfare Girls' Academy
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 1052, (pp. 1054-XNUMX)
- ^ 2 Site after "Noborito" --Meiji University
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 1051, (pp. 1052-XNUMX)
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History," Vol. 1054, (pp. 1055-XNUMX)
- ^ a b c About Mediacom | Keio University Media and Communication Research Institute
- ^ [Keio University Bean Encyclopedia] No.25 Fukuzawa Memorial Garden
- ^ a b History of Correspondence Education Department ｜ Correspondence Education Course ｜ Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ "Keio University Centennial History" Volume 225, pp. 227-XNUMX
- ^ a b "History" | Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University
- ^ [Stained glass] <Keio Gijuku's architecture that decorates the history of Japanese architecture-Focusing on Mr. Yoshiro Taniguchi and Mr. Isamu Noguchi-
- ^ Statue of Yukichi Fukuzawa: [Keio University Hiyoshi Campus]
- ^ "Keio 24 Years History" Volume XNUMX, page XNUMX
- ^ Nehru: Foreigners visiting Gijuku | Mita Review ONLINE
- ^ Overview of Japan Waxman Foundation
- ^ About the rebuilding plan of Hiyoshi Memorial Hall: [Keio University] Retrieved November 2020, 10.
- ^ a b c d [Stained Glass] Gijuku School Festival, Exploring its Origin-Mita Festival, Yotsuya Festival, Autumn Festival, Yagami Festival, Shiba Kyoyaku Festival-
- ^ 1960 Adenauer's visit to the West German Prime Minister | Postwar Gijuku as seen in the photo | Mita Review ONLINE
- ^ "Keio 496 Years History" Volume 501, pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ Keio University Research Institute Shido Bunko | About Shido Bunko
- ^ Institute Introduction-Keio University Institute of Language and Culture
- ^ [Stained glass] Tricolor flags
- ^ a b c Era of University Conflict ｜ Postwar Gijuku as seen in the photo ｜ Mita Review ONLINE
- ^ Keio University Naming 100th Anniversary Ceremony | Postwar Gijuku as seen in the photo | Mita Review ONLINE
- ^ "Keio University re-blocking a part of the school building" "Asahi Shimbun" September 44, 1969 Evening edition, 9rd edition, 16th page
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.26 Fukuzawa Yukichi Demise Monument
- ^ History | International Medical Information Center (IMIC)
- ^ Pierre Trudeau: Foreigners visiting Gijuku | Mita Review ONLINE
- ^ Greetings from the director | Hospital introduction | Medical corporation Zenshinkai Izu Keiyu Hospital
- ^ History | Center Introduction | Keio Fukuzawa Research Center
- ^ History – Keio University Principal Course Center
- ^ [Keio University Bean Encyclopedia] No.81 Phantom Gate
- ^ Waseda-Keio 100th Anniversary Memorial | New Keio Bean Encyclopedia | Mita Review ONLINE Retrieved November 2020, 10.
- ^ G8 University Summit will be held in Sapporo! Hokkaido University
- ^ Words at major ceremonies (20): Words of His Majesty the Emperor-Imperial Household Agency Held a ceremony to commemorate the 150th anniversary of Keio University
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Agreement on Student Exchange between Tokyo Institute of Technology and Keio University
- ^ Credit exchange agreement with Tokyo Institute of Technology
- ^ medU-net --Medical industry-academia collaboration network council
- ^ About the conclusion of the basic agreement for MBA cooperation | KBS Keio University Graduate School of Business Administration | Keio University Business School
- ^ Excavation of Yayoi's large settlement at the planned site of the new Keio school building / Yokohama | Kanaroko | Kanagawa Shimbun News
- ^ Keio Oyagami Campus Is there a huge settlement in Hiyoshi? Excavation of pit dwellings in the Yayoi period | Kohoku Ward | Town News 2011th of February 3
- ^ "(PDF)". Keio University. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "23 University Entrance Ceremony". Keio University. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Establishment of Economic Research Institute-Keio University Faculty of Economics, Graduate School of Economics 2013th of February 4
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Construction of new hospital building | Keio University Hospital
- ^ Waseda-Kei Library system joint operation started-Waseda University
- ^ New Hiyoshi Memorial Hall completed: [Keio University] Retrieved November 2020, 10.
- ^ "Notice of cancellation of 2019 graduation ceremony and graduate school degree conferral ceremony, and postponement of 2020 entrance ceremony and graduate school entrance ceremony (correspondence to new coronavirus infection)". Keio University. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Keio 256 Years History" Volume XNUMX (later), p. XNUMX
- ^ "(PDF)". Keio University. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.51 "Tricolor Flag"
- ^ [Stained glass] Keio "Penmark"
- ^ [Stained glass] History of "Red Brick" on Mitayama
- ^ a b c d About Organization ｜ About Correspondence Course ｜ Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ CiNii Magazine-Philosophy
- ^ [koara-a] Keio University Centennial History. Separate Volume, University Edition
- ^ Chogonoho. First Volume. Ichi | Keio University Media Center Digital Collections of Keio University Libraries
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.94 Establishment of Faculty of Commerce
- ^ [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.24 Keio University and Dentistry
- ^ "One, one president of each department of the university department" (Keio University "Keio University Overview Taisho 6』Page 120)
- ^ "Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 223
- ^ Mikinosuke Miyajima,Rokuro TakanoChapter "Kitasato Shibasaburo Den" Kitasato Institute, 1932, page 101
- ^ Koji Tanaka, "Iwanami Lecture" Empire "Japanese Learning <Volume 7> Science and Technology as Practical Science", Iwanami Shoten, October 2006, 10.ISBN 978-4000112574.
- ^ Keio University Hospital
- ^ South Korea OfYonsei UniversityThere is an exchange meeting with
- ^ Initially, I mainly used Mita's old ordinary classroom ("Seventy-five year history of Keio University』Page 223).
- ^ a b Lifelong learning: [Keio] # Correspondence course
- ^ a b Information Disclosure: [Keio University] #Student Information Keio University.Degree Conferral | National Institution for Academic Reform and Degree Conferral Also for reference.
- ^ 4 Courses ｜ What is University Correspondence Education ｜ Private University Correspondence Education Association
- ^ Keio Correspondence in 1 minute | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ List of qualifications that can be obtained | Admission Information / Tuition Fees | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ a b About Graduation | What is University Correspondence Education? | Private University Correspondence Education Association
- ^ 5 Reasons to Like Keio University | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ Admission Qualifications and Enrollment Period | Admission Information / Tuition Fees | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ Teaching profession course | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ About the Faculty | Keio University Correspondence Course From each faculty "Educational Goals / Policies".
- ^ About Keiokai | Correspondence Course | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ Graduation | Keio University Correspondence Course
- ^ (PDF) Academic Institutions Division, Research Promotion Bureau, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- ^ 5.2 Match Report (Keio University 30-27 New Zealand Student Representative) ｜ Japan Rugby Football Union ｜ RUGBY: FOR ALL “No Side Spirit” to Japan and to the world.
- ^ "Introducing 5 universities with strong lacrosse!”. [SPAIA] Spire (May 2017, 5). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Sexy Zone Fuma Kikuchi interviewed by Keio University Newspaper Association |
- ^ "Weekly ShinchoAn article about the cancellation of the garden party was published in the October 2008, 10 issue.
- ^ To continue the garden party this year-Informal holding by volunteers | Jukushin.com
- ^ "Keio Student Newspaper" No. 449
- ^ "Keio University All-Cram School Conference Minutes"
- ^ Garden party held by volunteers for 4 consecutive years After the decision to cancel at the Jukushin Council | Jukushin.com
- ^ "Political Process of Contemporary Japan: Quantitative Analysis of Japanese Democracy" (Yoshiaki Kobayashi,University of Tokyo Press, 1997) p.288
- ^ "Shinzo KoizumiComplete Works Vol. 11 " 文藝 春秋 1972
- ^ "Joint Research Pacific War and Keio University" Keio University Faculty of Economics Shirai Seminar Atsushi Shirai Keio University Press 1999
- ^ QS World University Rankings 2019 | Top Universities
- ^ CWUR 2018-2019 | Top Universities in the World.
- ^ National Institute of Informatics-Thomson Scientific Archived 2012-01-25 at the Wayback Machine.Survey 2009Asahi Shimbun Publishing
- ^ Keio University GuideBook 201121 128/XNUMX
- ^ QS University Rankings: Asia 2018 | Top Universities
- ^ "Keio University Deviation Ranking 2021-2022 List [Latest data by faculty] │ University deviation ranking "University Deviation Research Institute"”(Japanese). hensachi.org. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b [Keio Gijuku Bean Encyclopedia] No.18 Kimi
- ^ Shinzo Koizumi1966 "My History"
- ^ Successive Principals: [Keio University]
- ^ Keio University School of Medicine Sanshikai --Recommendation of Sanshikai Encouragement Award
- ^ Keio Nursing Alumni Association Koumekai Homepage-Overview of Koumekai
- ^ Keio Hiyoshi Campus dormitory certified as a historic building in the city-Kohoku Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Keio University and Kawasaki City Conclude Cooperation Agreement on Tonomachi Town Campus: [Keio University]
- ^ British: Tsuruoka Town Campus of Keio
- ^ Keio Osaka Riverside Campus Opened News: [Keio University]
- ^ Keio Cultural Properties
- ^ Cultural heritage online
- ^ Overseas office: [Keio University]
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Concluded an agreement to establish a Japan-France Informatics Collaborative Research Center (JFLI)
- ^ Keio University and Hitotsubashi University conclude an agreement on cooperation and cooperation in education and research
- ^ Keio University signs a partnership agreement with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- ^ Concluded a cooperation agreement with Odakyu Electric Railway and Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu: [Keio University]
- ^ Established Japan-US Research Institute (US NPO) jointly by 5 universities
- ^ Golden ageMonthly "Free Democracy" December 2002 issue (December 12). “Did Lee Teng-hui do anything wrong with Japan?". Alice King Homepage. LDP. 2008th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Keio University (July 2008, 7). “Keio University Efforts to "Build Knowledge in the Digital Era" Keio University Correspondence Education Course Radio Broadcasting Class "Keio University Time" To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the start of broadcasting, a special project will be distributed on demand on radio NIKKEI (started 7/10) )”. Keio University. 2014th of February 11Browse.
- Keio University "Keio University Fifty Year History1907 (Meiji 39)
- Keio University "Seventy-five year history of Keio University1932 (Showa 7)
- Keio University "Keio XNUMX Year History』All 6 volumes, 1958-1969 (Showa 33-44)
- Mita Commerce Study Group"Keio University Famous Retsuden"Modern digital library 1909
- "Keio University Press" Keio University Press, 2008 ISBN 9784766415728
- Mitsuaki Kato, Keita Yamauchi, Teruka Osawa, "Keio Gijuku History Walk Campus" Keio University Press,Year 2017 ISBN 978-4-7664-2469-0
- Mitsuaki Kato, Keita Yamauchi, Teruka Osawa ed. "Keio University Press National Edition" Keio University Press, 2017 ISBN 978-4-7664-2470-6
- "Study on the History of the Establishment of Modern Japanese Schools-Regional Educational Trends Concerning Yukichi Fukuzawa Before and After the Abolition of the Clan" January 1988, 1 ISBN 9784472078514
Wiki related project links
- Keio Board of Trustees
- Current news
- Mita Street - Keio Naka-dori
- Kagawa Ikueikai Tokyo Student Dormitory --90 seconds walk from Mita Campus
- Naoki Hanzawa-The main character, Naoki Hanzawa, is from the Faculty of Economics and was assigned to the Kendo club.