Surprising benefits of linking smartphone payments to debit cards
If you write the contents roughly
Debit cards are debited on the spot, giving you the feeling of spending money.
There are various payment methods for smartphone payment, but the mainstream method is to register a bank account or credit card ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
debit card(British: debit card) IsDeposit accountIt is a payment card linked with.Financial institution(Typicallybank) Issuance, and when you settle with this card, the price will be immediately deducted from your account. "David" is "David" in EnglishDebit"Meaning of.
Withdraw money in real time from a preset deposit account such as a bank.Cash cardThere is a type that uses itself as a payment method and a type that issues a debit payment card separately.
Unlike credit cards, in principle you can use it within the range that does not exceed your account balance,Overdraft,Card loanSome financial institutions offer an automatic borrowing service when they are asked to approve payments that exceed the balance.
In the case of cards that do not use overdrafts or card loans, many cards other than the JCB brand are not examined when issuing the card (all JCB brands are examined).However, since identity verification is required to open an account, it cannot be owned anonymously.
|Card type||Payment type||Remarks|
|credit card||Post-settlement||Examination required|
|debit card||Instant payment||Many cards are unexamined|
|prepaid card||Prepaid||No examination, no account required|
Since it cannot be used more than the deposit amount in the account, there are cases where a debit card is held for children's pocket money.In addition, we will provide a debit card service for pocket money that allows parents to specify and manage available stores.FintechVentureAlso exists.
Debit card type
|Debit card type||Payment mechanism||Region / number of affiliated stores||Remarks|
|International brand debit||By VISA||By VISA||3800 million locations worldwide||"" And "PLUSIs a sister brand|
|MasterCard||MasterCard||3810 million locations worldwide||"Maestro"Or"cirrusIs a sister brand|
|JCB||JCB||2700 million locations worldwide||Also connected to the "Cirrus" network|
|Other major debits||UnionPay||Chinese UnionPay||5000 million locations worldwide (includingPeople's Republic of China300 million places)||Discover cardAnd mutual liberation of member stores|
|EFTPOS||Member financial institution||Australia-New ZealandAbout 82 places|
|interac||Member financial institution||カナダ45 places||"Google Pay"When"Apple Pay","Samsung PayCan also be used|
|J-Debit||Member financial institution||Japan45 places||There is a limit to the available time|
International brands such as VISA and MasterCardcredit cardNot only that, it also provides a wide range of its own brands and payment mechanisms to debit and prepaid card issuers.Therefore, as a general rule, member stores of each brand can make payments without distinguishing them from credit cards.However, check the balance each time you use it (referred to by credit cardCredit inquiry) Is required, so transactions in the form of not checking the balance (ImprinterSettlement bytoll roadTollhousegas stationIt cannot be used by paying with (payment of monthly utility charges).
International brands (VISA, MasterCard, etc.)
In North America, Europe, Australia, etc.Cash cardMost of the (English: ATM cards, Bank cards) are equipped with international brand payment functions such as VISA and MasterCard as standard, and can be used as debit cards.
As a result, debit cards are becoming more widespread and used in these countries.The United States of AmericaFor example, among card payments (prepaid, debit, or credit card payments with international brands), debit cards are the most popular on a payment basis, accounting for 35% of non-cash payments. (20% credit, 5% prepaid).
Also, when making a payment with such a debit card, withdraw cash from your account at the cash register (Cash out) In some countries the service is provided.
In some countries such as Australia, when paying with a debit card, the user chooses whether to pay using a savings deposit, a checking deposit, or a credit card.
- Direct payment card
Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
Prepaid electronic money "Practical profit" started in 2005 but appeared after thatNare(Issued by the Trade Bank of the Democratic People s Republic of Korea) is highly popular、実利は主要な決済手段になっていない。ナレにも銀行口座紐付けカードがあるとみられるが実態は不明。かつては国際ブランドの加盟店も見受けられたが（ホテル、百貨店等）、1990年代以降、理由は不明ながら使えなくなっている。
- Profit(Northeast Asian Bank, 2005)
21st centurySince then, the number of international brand cash cards with debit functions is increasing.
|The issuer||Brand (payment mechanism)||Card name||Annual membership fee (yen)||Overseas handling office work||3D secure||Examination||Other|
|Suruga Bank||By VISA||SURUGA VISA debit card||Free||3.000||Yes||Yes||Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
|Rakuten Bank||By VISA||Rakuten Bank VISA Debit Card||Free / 2,160 / 5,400||3.080||Yes||None||Gold cardExists.|
|Japan Net Bank||By VISA||JNB Visa debit||Free||3.020||Yes||None||JNB Star will be given when making payments with a personal account other than Famima T Card. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
After November 2018, 11 Visa Contactless installed from account opening application
|Resona Bank||By VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|Aozora Bank||By VISA||Aozora Cash Card Plus||Free||2.570||Yes||None||As a cash card, IC is not supported.|
|Saitama Resona Bank||By VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||By VISA||Mitsubishi UFJ Debit (VISA)||Free||3.000||Yes||None||Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
|Kansai Mirai Bank||By VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|AEON Bank||By VISA||AEON debit card||Free||1.600||Yes||Yes||There is a backup service that allows you to reimburse the usage amount up to 10 yen when the banking system is stopped or when the deposit account balance is insufficient. Equipped with Visa Contactless.|
|Ryukyu Bank||By VISA||Ryugin Visa debit card||500+ tax||Unknown||Yes||None|
|Sony Bank||By VISA||Sony Bank WALLET||Free||1.760||Yes||None||Supports foreign currency deposit (10 currencies) settlement. If you shop at a VISA member store and pay the full amount from your foreign currency savings account, there is no fee. "Takashimaya Platinum Debit Card (annual membership fee 30,000 + tax)" will be recruited from October 2017, 10. Equipped with Visa Contactless from September 9, 2019. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
|Sumishin SBI Net Bank||By VISA||Bank card with Visa debit||Free||Depends on the payment method||Yes||None||Supports foreign currency deposit (US dollar) settlement.|
|Hokoku Bank||By VISA||Hokkoku Visa debit card||By contract||3.0 (tax included)||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||By VISA||SMBC debit||Free||3.0||Yes||None||International cash card serviceIt cannot be issued to the account that issues the corresponding card.In this case, it is necessary to cancel these services or issue them to a separate savings account. Visa Contactless on July 2017, 7iDIssued "SMBC Debit" equipped with a non-contact IC payment service. Started handling VISA debit integrated cash cards from March 2018, 3|
|West Japan City Bank||By VISA||NCB David (Visa)||Depends on usage amount||Free||Unknown||Unknown|
|Joyo Bank||By VISA||JOYO CARD Debit (Visa debit card)||1,080||3.000||Yes||Yes|
|Hokuriku Bank||By VISA||Hokugin Visa Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Hokoku Bank||By VISA||Hokkoku Visa Corporate Debit Card||Classic Free / Gold 1st ¥ 5,400, 2nd and subsequent free||Unknown||Unknown||None||It is also possible to issue a "Northern ETC card" with no annual membership fee|
|Mizuho Bank||By VISA||Mizuho Business Debit||Free||Unknown||○||None||For corporations, sole proprietors, and voluntary organizations.Up to 10 cards can be issued.The card issuance fee is free for each card (1 yen + tax for the second and subsequent cards). Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Shiga Bank||By VISA||"Shigagin" Visa debit card||1,250+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||Must be an individual or sole proprietor who holds a Shiga Bank savings account aged 15 or over at the time of application|
|Fukui Bank||By VISA||Fukui Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Resona Bank||By VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Saitama Resona Bank||By VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Kansai Mirai Bank||By VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Hokkaido Bank||By VISA||Dogin Visa David||540+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|GMO Aozora Net Bank||By VISA||Bank card with Visa debit||Free||3.02||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Aichi Bank||By VISA||Aichi Bank Visa David||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Japan Post Bank||By VISA||Japan Post Bank Visa debit card (with prepaid function)||Free||4.0||Yes||None||From January 2019, 1, debit charge function, Visa Contactless, maximum usage limit setting, IC chip, and overseas ATM withdrawal will be added to the prepaid card mijica.|
|Daiko Bank||By VISA||Daiko Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Chukyo Bank||By VISA||Chukyo Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Iwate Bank||By VISA||Iwagin debit card Saku Saku!||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|SMBC Trust Bank||By VISA||GLOBAL PASS ®||Free||Unknown||Unknown||None||Supports 18 currencies. Equipped with Visa Contactless and "iD" contactless IC payment services.|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||By VISA||Mitsubishi UFJ-VISA Business Debit||Free||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Yamanashi Central Bank||By VISA||My Debit (Yamanashi Chuo Bank Visa Debit)||1,100||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Chiba Bank||By VISA||TSUBASA Chibagin||Free / Gold 11,000 / Platinum 110,000||Unknown||Unknown||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.|
|Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank||JCB||OKB Debit Card (JCB)||1,080||3.000||Unknown|
|North Pacific Bank||JCB||North Pacific-JCB David||540||3.000||Unknown|
|Rakuten Bank||JCB||Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB)||Free||3.080||Yes||From April 2015, if the debit card is not settled and payment is not completed, the credit information will be registered with the Japan Credit Information Reference Center Corp. (jicc).|
|Rakuten Bank||JCB||Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB)||1,080||3.080||Yes|
|Yamaguchi Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Momiji Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kitakyushu Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Toho Bank||JCB||Toho Bank||Free||Unknown||Yes||From October 2017, 10, we started recruiting "JCB watching mail" services.|
|AEON Bank||JCB||AEON Bank CASH + DEBIT||Free||1.600||Yes||WAON Equipped as standard|
|Fukuoka Bank||JCB||Depends on contract and usage status||Unknown||Unknown||nimoca You can choose whether or not to install it.|
|Seven Bank||JCB||Seven Bank||Free||3.000||Yes||Nanaco installed type and non-installed type can be selected.|
|Ehime Bank||JCB||Himegin JCB Debit||1,350||Unknown||Unknown|
|West Japan City Bank||JCB||NCB Debit (JCB)||Depends on usage amount||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mizuho Bank||JCB||Mizuho JCB Debit||1,080 (tax included)||3.4||Yes||Annual membership fee is exempted if payment is used more than once a year.|
|Kiyo Bank||JCB||Kiyo JCB Debit Card||General 1,000+ tax / Family 500+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hokuriku Bank||JCB||Hokugin JCB Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|XNUMX Bank||JCB||XNUMX JCB Debit||General 1,250+ tax / Gold 10,000+ tax||4.6||Yes|
|Akita Bank||JCB||Only One Debit||1,080 (tax included), 1 (tax included) added per family card issuer||Unknown||Unknown|
|Okinawa Bank||JCB||Okigin JCB Debit||Main member 500 (family member 250)||Unknown||Unknown|
|Nagoya Bank||JCB||Meigin JCB Debit||Main member 1,080 (family member 540)||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kumamoto Bank||JCB||Debit +||General main member 1,350 (family member 432) / gold 10,800||Unknown||Unknown|
|Shinwa Bank||JCB||Debit +||General 1,250+ tax / Gold 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||JCB||Mitsubishi UFJ Debit (JCB)||Free||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kyoto Bank||JCB||Bank of Kyoto JCB Debit||Main member 1,250+ tax / Family member 400+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Juroku Bank||JCB||JCB Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown|
|Ikeda Senshu Bank||JCB||The Senshu Ikeda David (JCB)||Main member 1,000 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Bank of China||JCB||Dreamy Debit Card <JCB>||Main member 1,250 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hiroshima Bank||JCB||HIROGIN Debit||General 1,250 / Gold 10,000||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hachijuni||JCB||82Debit||Main member 1,350||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kagoshima Bank||JCB||Kagin JCB Debit||Main member 1,250 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Awa Bank||JCB||Awagin JCB Debit||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hokuriku Bank||JCB||Hokugin JCB Business Debit||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Tochigi Bank||JCB||Tochigin JCB Debit||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Higo bank||JCB||Higo Bank JCB Debit Card||Depends on contract and conditions||Unknown||Unknown|
|Saga Bank||JCB||Sagin JCB Debit||Depends on contract and conditions||3.000||Unknown|
|Sumishin SBI Net Bank||MasterCard||Miraino David (Mastercard)||By contract||Unknown||Unknown||MasterCard contactlessEquipped with functions.You can apply even if you have a corporate account. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
|Tomato bank||MasterCard||Tomato Mastercard debit||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||Equipped with MasterCard contactless function|
|Rakuten Bank||MasterCard||Rakuten Bank Debit Card (Mastercard)||Free||Unknown||Unknown||Equipped with MasterCard contactless function|
In 1999Fuji BankBecame the secretary-generalNTT Data-JTB-Postal savings-Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank-Tokyo Sowa BankThe Japan Debit Card Promotion Council was established jointly with other companies, and since March 2000, "J-Debit(J David) ”is provided.Of financial institutions that are members of the councilCash card(Approximately 2011 million cards as of 4) is regarded as a debit card, and like Maestro, funds are immediately withdrawn from the deposit account by entering the PIN code of the cash card in the PIN pad."Card", "J debit", "JD" are recorded in the subject column at the time of withdrawal, and "Kana notation of member stores" is recorded in the description column.
Financial bangExpected to spread as one ofJTB-Consumer electronics storeEach companyMatsumotokiyoshi-e-collect·Domesticlife insurance(Initial insurance premium payment) ・ Klepico (TaxiIn-vehicleCredit reference terminal),Postal savings·All ofCity bank-Second regional bank-Credit union-Labor union-JA Bank, MostLocal bank-Trust bankIt has been available since 2000, but among the major banksTokyo Mitsubishi Bank-Mitsubishi Trust Bank-Japan Trust BankとAozora BankWas initially unavailable without participation (as of 2016)Mitsubishi UFJ BankIs a security type IC card and Disney designAvailable except,Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking CorporationAozora Bank is not available. Also,All over HokkaidoAnd part of Tokushima PrefectureAgricultural cooperativeOr smallFisheries cooperative, Occupation / EthnicityCredit cooperative, Established since 2000A new form of bank(Many institutions cannot be used on the Internet or distribution).
Depending on the financial institution used, J-Debit transaction history may be added to the preferential service, or fraudulent use insurance may be attached.
CAFISCorresponds to useCredit reference terminalCredit card merchants who have a credit card can handle it at the same time by concluding a contract with a J-Debit merchant.In addition, it takes a minimum of 3 business days from the withdrawal account → settlement between financial institutions → payment of sales proceeds, and the payment is quicker than credit cards and brand debit cards via acquirers, and merchant fees tend to be suppressed.Point CardIn many cases, the return rate is based on cash payment.
The available time is entrusted to each financial institution, and the usage time on the user side is generallyConvenience store ATMIt is the same as the withdrawal time of.When using it, there is a core time, and basically there is an agreement on the minimum usable time zone, so usuallyNationwide cash serviceThe minimum operating time is available, but the withdrawal account or the financial institution of one of the member stores is in maintenance.Account systemIf you stop, it may become unavailable even during the day.
Since the corresponding cash card is used as a debit card as it is, there are no restrictions on the age and attributes of the user (it is considered to be an illegal withdrawal if used by a third party other than the family).However, since around 2006, the amount of J-Debit that can be used has been included in the daily withdrawal limit (about 1 to 50 million yen) due to the suppression of fraudulent withdrawals, so it is a high amount that cannot be handled by credit cards such as insurance premium payments. If you wish to make a payment, you need to raise the withdrawal limit at the counter of the financial institution.In addition, since brand debit cards began to be launched in Japan from this time, the total amount handled has been declining since it peaked at 100 billion yen in 2005.
convenience store OfLawsonOriginally, as a J-Debit member store, I intended to handle cash cards issued by all financial institutions that are members of the Japan Debit Card Promotion Council, but this was not realized due to various problems such as the fee rate paid to member financial institutions, and the fee rate. In 2001, we formed individual alliances with the following financial institutions that cleared such problems.POS cash registerIt has been equipped with a PIN pad since the time of renewal.Therefore, Lawson simply refers to it as a debit card.
- Yucho Bank, Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank (20172/28End of handling), Towa Bank, Shimane Bank, Saikyo Bank, Shinkin banks nationwide
- EON --Partnership with VISA Electron
In mainland China (the so-called continental area), debit cards are widespread in almost the entire population.UnionPay offers both credit and debit, and is increasing the number of affiliated stores all over the world, and it is highly called as a "new international brand" due to its network and transaction volume.However, in terms of payment methods in everyday situationsQR code settlementIs the most popular in the worldAlipay,WeChat paymentThe development of is remarkable.
- CUP(Union Pay) --Debit alone issued 57 billion copies, far exceeding the mainland population (as of the end of December 2016).Transaction volume in China 12 trillionCNY(Approximately 9 billion euros) (including credits).
- Smart Pay- Hokkaido BankIn partnership with, it can also be used at some affiliated stores and ATMs in Japan.
- ^ "Green Light children's debit card, cashless pocket money only at stores that can be used”. Digital Innovation Lab (November 2017, 11). 2018/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Children's debit card cashless pocket money”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 12) 2018/12/13Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Electronic payment card that can be bought in Japanese yen, PC with removable keyboard such as Surface Book-Visit the latest IT situation in North Korea
- ^ For JCB, the rate to add to the designated rate (1.6%)
- ^ If you apply for JCB debit, which was issued later, it will be replaced with JCB, and the existing VISA debit will be discontinued after a lapse of time regardless of the expiration date.Conversely, if a JCB debit user applies for this card, JCB debit cannot be used either.
- ^ "JNB Star Program”. Japan Net Bank. 2016/8/2Browse.
- ^ a b c With JMB, 2+ tax if there is no usage record for the second year or later and for one year.
- ^ Free for the first year. From the second year onward, you can use it for 2 yen a year and get free the next year."(PDF)”. Bank of the Ryukyus. 2016/3/20Browse.
- ^ When a foreign currency account holder makes a purchase at a VISA member store, assists from yen (when the balance of the foreign currency savings account is insufficient due to overseas shopping or withdrawal of overseas ATMs, the shortage is automatically made from the yen savings account. If you can use the service of applying and withdrawing money, you will be charged the exchange cost prescribed by Sony Bank instead of 1.760%. (Example: 1 sen per US dollar)
- ^ "Sony Bank WALLET (Visa debit card)”. Sony Bank. 2016/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Bank Card with Visa Debit-Product Overview Manual”. Sumishin SBI Net Bank. 2016/3/20Browse.
- ^ "Bank Card with Visa Debit-For Overseas Use”. Sumishin SBI Net Bank. 2016/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Product Information ｜ Hokkoku Visa Debit Card ｜ Convenient Use ｜ Hokkoku Bank”. Hokkoku Bank. 2016/5/28Browse.
- ^ Free for the first year, 1,000 yen (excluding tax) for the following years.Free annual membership fee for the following year with a usage amount of 1 yen or more for the previous year
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Free for the first year and if the conditions are met
- ^ "About the start of handling of Hokkoku Visa corporate debit cards" (PDF) (Press Release), Hokkoku Bank, (November 2017, 11) 2017/11/25Browse.
- ^ a b c Main card: 1,000+ tax (free for the first year), subcard: 500+ tax, annual membership fee for the following year is free if you use each card at least once a year
- ^ Free in the first year
- ^ "Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB) Issuance Start Notice" (HTML) (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, (March 2016, 3) 2017/11/25Browse.
- ^ “Start issuing JCB branded debit cards for sole proprietors” (HTML) (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, (March 2017, 11) 2017/11/25Browse.
- ^ Free for the first year of general cards, 2 yen + tax for the second and subsequent years.It will be free depending on conditions such as setting up a mobile phone charge deduction account.Gold card is 1,250 yen + tax
- ^ Annual membership fee is free for the first year
- ^ Free for the first year, 1,000 yen + tax from the next year onwards.Free annual membership fee for the following year with a usage amount of 1 yen or more for the previous year
- ^ The annual membership fee for the first year is free.The annual membership fee will be free if the prescribed conditions are met in the next fiscal year as well.
- ^ a b c d e f g The annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ a b For general cards, the annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ The annual membership fee for the first year is free.Conditionally free annual membership fee for the following year
- ^ For general cards, the annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ General Free for the first year, Free for the second and subsequent years (2 family members 1,375) / Gold 440 Free for one family member (11,000 per person from the second person)
- ^ General There is a condition that it will be free for the first year and free for the second and subsequent years (2)
- ^ General card is free. PLATINUM 10,800 (tax included).
- ^ If you do not issue a new system, temporarily disable it, or do not make it available for the time being after the new system starts operating
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. 2016/8/21Browse.
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Financial Institution Search Results List Other Financial Institutions 1”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. 2016/8/21Browse.
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Financial Institution Search Results List Other Financial Institutions 2”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. 2016/8/21Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Electronic Payment Promotion Organization, Japan Debit Card Promotion Council (December 2011, 12). 2019/10/8Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "debit card". Lawson. 2017/7/28Browse.
- ^ Current status of cashless society in China --China UnionPay
- ^ Announcement of "Bank Card Industry Development Report" 66 billion UnionPay cards --"People's Network Japanese Version" May 2018, 5
- A new form of bank
- Cash card
- credit card
- prepaid card
- Electronic money
- Electronic payment
- Point-of-sale information management