Teikyo University signs credit transfer agreement with The Open University of Japan
If you write the contents roughly
Teikyo University has decided to incorporate classes at the Open University of Japan, which teaches through TV, radio, and the Internet, in addition to online classes at the university, so that classes can be continued in any situation in today's rapidly changing world. ..
Teikyo University signed a credit transfer agreement with The Open University of Japan on December 2020, 12.This time, the credit transfer agreement is closed ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Teikyo University(University, universityEnglish: Teikyo University) IsTokyoItabashi kuKagaHeadquarters located at 2-11-1Japan Ofprivate university.1966 Was installed in.Abbreviation of university TheTeikyo University(Brothers),Teikyo(Teikyo).
Teikyo University1931 (Showa6 years)Okinaga Sobei TokyoShibuya Town(CurrentTokyoShibuya Ward) Is the origin of the Teikyo Commercial School.1966 In (41),Obstetrics and GynecologyResearcherShoichi OkinagaFounded Teikyo University.
Teikyo University's educational philosophy, self-style, is a philosophy of life, which is concretely expressed in the words of thinking, judging, acting, and taking responsibility for the result, and becoming independent and controlling oneself. Our basic philosophy is to develop human resources who can do things.In addition, the three pillars of the educational guidelines are practical learning to acquire logical thinking through practice, internationality to learn and experience cross-cultural understanding, and openness to learn widely without biasing necessary knowledge and skills.
As a feature of the educational curriculum of the entire university, we emphasize practical science directly connected to society rather than educational theory, and currently there are 10 faculties, 32 departments, and 10 graduate schools (2).Professional graduate school), It is a comprehensive university with 2 undergraduate students.
The founding spirit of Teikyo University isBased on all efforts, we aim to eliminate prejudice, acquire a wide range of knowledge, make decisions from an international perspective, and develop creativity and humane professional human resources through practical studies.Is.When the university was founded1966 The founding spirit selected forStudent cardAnd Student Handbook, Teikyo Student Pocket Diary andStaff OfIdentification(ID) Is also described.
Academic style and features
At the Itabashi Campus, where the medical faculties (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Medical Technology) have been established, three medical faculties are located on the same campus, which is one of the recent medical environment models.Team medical』Can be learned.In addition, the Itabashi Campus school building where medical students studyAdvanced medical treatmentAnd an educational / research facility for current studentsTeikyo University HospitalAdjacent to, in addition to university lecturesUniversity hospitalYou can practice clinical education training within.
At the Hachioji Campus, where the Faculty of Arts (Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Literature, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education) was established, career education was emphasized from the time of admission, and career education such as "Career Design and Occupation Selection" was credited across faculties. In addition to giving lectures on subjects, there are plenty of subjects to think about the future image and occupational ethics that you want to be 1-5 years from the first year, such as conducting "vocational aptitude test (SPI) and job hunting competency diagnosis" for new students. ..In addition, the Career Support Center (CSC) Shinjuku Satellite, which has a career counselor from a private human resources company, has been set up on the 10th floor of Shinjuku Eastside Square in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo to support current students and graduates in finding employment and changing jobs in the city center. There is.
Education and research
Ministry of educationandIndependent administrative agencyJapan Society for the Promotion of ScienceIn 24, which was adopted inGrant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(Newly adopted + continued portion) is 129 cases, totaling 230,230,000 yen.
Since the founder of the university is a medical doctor, we are focusing on academic research in the medical field, and the adoption of the Kakenhi is the title of the research project by the faculty members of the three medical faculties (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Medical Technology) (Japanese). There are many.
As of March 2020, 3, the total assets of the school corporation Teikyo University were 31 million yen, of which the "tangible fixed assets" that shape the hardware aspects of the university such as land, buildings, teaching tools, and books were 5926 million. The total of "specified assets," "other fixed assets," and "current assets," which are only yen and other liquid assets that are easily cashed or cashed, is 8100 million yen, and the ratio to total assets is also The feature is that the absolute amount is also huge.So to speak, Teikyo University's assets mean that money is much larger than goods.
Of these, it should be noted that the total of "specified assets" including 3 billion yen of "No. 2000 basic reserve assets" was 2871 million yen, and 5500 million of "cash and deposits". It is a huge amount compared to the yen.
So what is this "specific asset"?This is a variety of financial products such as bonds and stocks, and it is a major feature of Teikyo University's asset structure that many of the university's huge assets are composed of these financial products and are managed. Is shown.In fact, the “income from selling assets” (selling securities, etc.) in FY2019 was 517 million yen, which is about 2500 times the “student student payment” of 342 million yen, and “asset management expenditure” (securities, etc.). (Buying) is 7700 million yen, which is about 1.51 times the "education and research expenditure" of 772 million yen, indicating that financial products that greatly exceed the income and expenditure from the education business are being bought and sold. ..In addition, "interest income and dividend income" from financial products is also huge at 5000 million yen, which clearly shows that the financial products owned and managed by Teikyo University are huge. Is..Even if it is managed at an annual yield of 3837%, it means that it owns a financial product of 5000 billion yen, and this amount is the total of the above "specified assets", "other fixed assets" and "current assets". It is close to 3621 million yen.Moreover, the "interest income / dividend income" earned by educational institutions and the "unrealized profit" earned by buying and selling financial products are tax exempt, no matter how large they are, unlike the profits earned by individuals and corporations through asset management. ..
Teikyo University ranked second in the total assets of Japanese private universities in 2017, but it also has huge total assets such as Nihon University, Kinki University, Keio University, and Waseda University. While most of the total assets of universities with tangible fixed assets for education and research such as land, buildings and teaching tools are occupied, Teikyo University has funds for asset management such as securities. It is characterized by the fact that it owns a large amount of tangible fixed assets, which is also a big difference from these universities..
Teikyo University1931 (Showa 6)Okinaga SobeiTeikyo Commercial School (currently) was founded in Shibuya, Tokyo.Teikyo University High School) Is the origin.1966 (Showa 41) Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrics and GynecologyShoichi OkinagaFounded Teikyo University. In 2031, it will celebrate its 100th anniversary as a school corporation.
- 1931 --Established Teikyo Commercial School.Established Teikyo Commercial School.
- 1951 --Reorganized Teikyo Commercial School into a school corporation, Teikyo Commercial School.
- 1959 --Renamed Teikyo Commercial School to Teikyo Daiichi Gakuen.
- 1966 --Founded Teikyo University.Faculty of Letters Department of National Literature, Department of English Literature, Faculty of Economics Department of Economics established.Opened Hachioji Campus.
- 1967 --Established the Faculty of Law, Department of Law.
- 1971 --Established the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Medicine.Opened a hospital attached to the Faculty of Medicine.Opened Itabashi Campus.
- 1973 --Established the Department of Education, Department of Education and Department of Primary Education in the Faculty of Literature.Opened Mizonokuchi Hospital attached to the Faculty of Medicine.
- 1977 --Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy and Department of Biological Pharmacy established.Graduate School of Medicine XNUMXst Basic Medical Sciences Doctoral Program, XNUMXnd Basic Medical Sciences Doctoral Program, Social Medicine Doctoral Program, XNUMXst Clinical Medicine Doctoral Program, XNUMXnd Clinical Medicine Doctoral Program Established.Opened Sagamiko Campus.
- 1979 --Established a master's program in Japanese literature and a master's program in English literature at the Graduate School of Letters.
- 1981 --Established a master's program in the Department of Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1982 --Established a master's program in economics, Graduate School of Economics.
- 1983 --Established a master's program in law at the Graduate School of Law.The Graduate School of Letters has a doctoral program in Japanese literature and a doctoral program in English literature.Established a doctoral program in the Department of Pharmacy at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1984 --Established the Department of History in the Faculty of Letters.
- 1985 --Established a doctoral program in economics at the Graduate School of Economics.
- 1986 --Established the Department of Sociology in the Faculty of Letters.Established a doctoral program in the Department of Law at the Graduate School of Law.Opened Ichihara Hospital attached to Teikyo University School of Medicine.
- 1987 --Renamed Teikyo Daiichi Gakuen to Teikyo University.Completion of Tsutayukan with a gymnasium arena and a student cafeteria on the Hachioji campus.
- 1988 --Established Department of Psychology and Department of International Cultural Studies in the Faculty of Letters.
- 1989 --Faculty of Science and Engineering Department of Mechanical and Precision Systems Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineering, Department of Materials Science Engineering, Department of Information Science, Department of Bioscience established.Opened Utsunomiya Campus.
- 1990 --Established a Japanese language major for international students.
- 1994 --Opened the Radiation School attached to Teikyo University.
- 1999 --Renamed the Department of National Literature of the Faculty of Letters to the Department of Japanese Asian Language and Culture, and the Department of English Literature to the Department of American and English Language and Culture.Changed the Department of Japanese Literature of the Graduate School of Letters to the Department of Japanese Asian Language and Culture, and the Department of English Literature to the Department of American and English Language and Culture.
- 2000 --Established the Department of Environmental Business in the Faculty of Economics.Established a master's program in the Department of Comprehensive Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering.
- 2001 --Reorganized the Department of Materials Science and Engineering of the Faculty of Science and Engineering into the Department of Aerospace Engineering.Established a master's program in clinical psychology and a master's program in international culture at the Graduate School of Letters.
- 2004 --Established Department of Visual Correction, Faculty of Medical Technology.Established a master's program and a doctoral program in business administration at the Graduate School of Economics.Established a doctoral program in the Department of Comprehensive Engineering at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Abolished the recruitment of students from the Radiation School attached to Teikyo University.
- 2005 --Fukuoka Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Physical Therapy and Department of Occupational Therapy established.Established Department of Nursing and Department of Radiological Technology in the Faculty of Medical Technology.Established Department of Radiology, Graduate School of Medical Technology, Teikyo University.Renamed the Department of Japanese Asian Languages and Cultures of the Faculty of Letters to the Department of Japanese Cultures.Renamed the Department of Japanese Asian Languages and Cultures of the Graduate School of Letters to the Department of Japanese Culture.Established a doctoral program in psychology at the Graduate School of Letters.Renamed (reorganized) the Teikyo Study Abroad Center, which consists of a Japanese language preparatory curriculum and a life guidance consultation department.Opened Fukuoka campus.
- 2006 --Stop recruiting students for the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences (4 years) and Biopharmaceuticals (4 years) and change to the Department of Pharmacy (6 years).Established the Department of Tourism Management in the Faculty of Economics.Renamed the Department of Environmental Business of the Faculty of Economics to the Department of Business Administration.Established the Department of Clinical Laboratory in the Faculty of Medical Technology.Abolished the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering.Graduate School of Medical Technology, Department of Vision Correction, Master's Program and Doctoral Program established.Established Media Library Center (MELIC) on Hachioji Campus.Renamed Teikyo University School of Medicine Ichihara Hospital to Teikyo University Chiba General Medical Center.
- 2007 --Reorganized the Department of American-English Language and Culture and the Department of International Culture of the Faculty of Letters into the Department of Foreign Languages of the Faculty of Foreign Studies.Established Correspondence Course in the Department of Information Science in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.Established the Department of Sports Medicine in the Faculty of Medical Technology.Graduate School of Science and Engineering (Correspondence Course) Department of Information Science established.
- 2008 --The recruitment of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineering and the Department of Information Science of the Faculty of Science and Engineering has been suspended, and the Department of Human Information Systems has been established.Established Department of Judo Therapy in the Faculty of Medical Technology.
- 2009 --Established a professional degree course (Professional School for Teacher Education), Department of Teaching Practice, Graduate School for Teacher Education.Graduate School of Medical Technology, Department of Nursing, Master's Program / Doctoral Program, School of Radiological Technology, Master's Program / Doctoral Program, Clinical Examination Department, Master's Program / Doctoral Program.The headquarters building and the hospital building attached to the Faculty of Medicine are completed on the Itabashi campus.
- 2010 --A helicopter pilot course is set up in the Department of Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering.The recruitment of students for the master's program in pharmacy at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences has been suspended.
- 2011 --Established the Department of Regional Economics in the Faculty of Economics.Established a professional degree program (graduate school of public health) in the Department of Public Health, Graduate School of Public Health.The recruitment of students for the Master's Program and the Master's Program in the Department of American-English Language and Culture of the Graduate School of Letters and the Master's Program in the Department of International Comprehensive Culture has been suspended, and the program has been reorganized into the Master's Program and the Master's Program in the Department of Transdisciplinary Culture, Graduate School of Foreign Studies.
- 2012 --Recruitment of students from the Faculty of Education, Department of Education, and the Department of Primary Education has been suspended and reorganized into the Faculty of Education, Department of Education and Culture and Department of Primary Education.The recruitment of students for the master's and doctoral programs at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences has been suspended, and a doctoral program has been established.Established Master's Program and Doctoral Program in Japanese History and Cultural Properties at the Graduate School of Letters.Established a master's program in Judo rehabilitation at the Graduate School of Medical Technology.Opened Kasumigaseki Campus.Moved the Faculty of Pharmacy to Itabashi Campus.
- 2013 --Renamed the Department of Comprehensive Engineering of the Graduate School of Science and Engineering to the Department of Comprehensive Science and Engineering.
- 2014 --The Department of Nursing and the Department of Medical Radiology are established in the Faculty of Medical Technology, Fukuoka.Established a doctoral program in the Department of Public Health at the Graduate School of Public Health.Established a midwifery major.
- 2015 --The "SORATIO SQUARE" Phase I area, 22 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground, has been completed on the Hachioji campus.Renamed the Department of Human Information Systems of the Faculty of Science and Engineering to the Department of Information and Electronic Engineering.
- 2016 --Established a master's program in regional economic policy at the Graduate School of Economics.
- 2018 --The Department of International Economics was established in the Faculty of Economics, and the Department of Political Science was established in the Faculty of Law.Established the Department of Emergency and Relief Studies at the Graduate School of Medical Technology.Established the Department of Medical Radiology, Graduate School of Health Sciences.Hachioji Campus new school building "SORATIO SQUARE" Phase II area completed.Completion of Sports Medical Science Center on Hachioji Campus.
- 2019 --Established a master's course in nursing at the Graduate School of Health Sciences.
- 2021 --Established a master's course in sports and health sciences at the Graduate School of Medical Technology.On the Utsunomiya campusArtificial satellite developmentEstablished a specialized center "Spacecraft Research and Development Center".
- Itabashi Campus (Tokyo)Itabashi kuKaga）
- Hachioji Campus (Tokyo)Hachioji CityOtsuka)
- Utsunomiya Campus (TochigiUtsunomiya CityToyosatodai）
- Fukuoka Campus (FukuokaOmuta CityMisaki Town)
- Kasumigaseki Campus (Tokyo)Chiyoda WardHirakawa Town）
- School emblem
- symbol mark
"T", which is the initial of "Teikyo" in English, is designed and used as the base color of the school color Emotion Blue. The expanding appearance of the three blue ovals symbolizes the expanding appearance and flapping of Teikyo students, and at the same time symbolizes Teikyo's three educational guidelines of "practical science," "internationality," and "openness."The white ellipse in the center expresses the unknown power of the dynamic students.
The school color is emotion blue, which expresses passion.It is an original color that symbolizes the passion, hope, and wisdom of moving toward the future vividly, and is used as the base color for symbol marks, university official websites, and paper media issued on campus.
- Teikyo Universityschool song Lyrics by Hanaaki Yamazoe Composition by Masao Okamura
Education and research
- Faculty of medicine
- Department of medicine
- Faculty of Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of International Economics
- Department of Regional Economics
- Department of Business Administration
- Management course
- Corporate and Accounting Course
- Sports management course
- Department of Tourism Management
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- Judiciary course
- Business legal course
- Modern Society and Law Course
- Department of Political Science
- Public policy course
- Political course
- Department of Law
- Department of literature
- Department of Japanese Culture
- Department of history
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Basic psychology course
- Developmental psychology course
- Social psychology course
- Divided into courses from the second year.
- Foreign language department
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Education and Culture
- Lifelong learningOur Courses
- Secondary education course
- Divided into courses from the second year.
- Department of Primary Education
- Primary education course
- Children's education course
- Department of Education and Culture
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Confidential Systems Engineering
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering Course
- Helicopter pilot course
- Department of Information and Electronic Engineering
- Information Science Course
- Information media course
- Electronics course
- Department of Bioscience
- Department of Information Science (Correspondence Course)
- Faculty of Medical Technology
- Department of Vision Correction
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Medical Radiology
- Department of clinical laboratory examination
- Department of Sports Medicine
- Health sports course
- ParamedicOur Courses
- Top athlete course
- Department of Judo Therapy
- Fukuoka Faculty of Medical Technology
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Medical Radiology
- Department of Medical Technology
- Paramedic course
- Clinical engineering course
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Department of Medicine (Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Pharmacy (Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Economics
- Department of Economics (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Business Administration (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Regional Economic Policy (Master's Program)
- Graduate School of Law
- Department of Law (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Literature
- Department of Japanese Culture (Master's and Doctoral Program)
- Department of Japanese History and Cultural Properties (Master's and Doctoral Program)
- Department of Clinical Psychology (Master's Program)
- Department of Psychology (Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of International Studies
- Department of Transdisciplinary Culture (Master's and Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering (Master's and Doctoral Program)
- Department of Information Science (Master's Program) (Communication System)
- Graduate School of Medical Technology
- Department of Vision Correction (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Nursing (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Radiological Technology (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Clinical Laboratory (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Judo Therapy (Master's Program)
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
- Department of Nursing (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Department of Medical Radiology (Master's / Doctoral Program)
- Faculty of Education
- Teaching Practical Major (Professional Degree Course)
- Graduate School of Public Health
- Department of Public Health (Professional Degree / Doctoral Program)
Professional graduate school
- Faculty of Education
- Teaching practice major (Teaching graduate school）
- There are two courses, "School Leader Course" and "Educational Practice Advancement Course", depending on the teaching experience of the enrollees.In addition, one of the educational goals is "integration of education and medical care", and lectures on medical education such as mental care for children and students by professors of the Faculty of Medical Care have been established.
- Educational cooperation with the Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education and public elementary schools in TokyoWaseda University,Tamagawa University,Soka University,Tokyo Gakugei University, Teikyo University 5 universities are licensed.
- Graduate School of Public Health
- Department of Public Health (Public health graduate school）
- Based on the basic principle of "practical education that integrates theory and practice," there are two courses, a two-year training course and a one-year training course.It is also an international research institute for public health.米 国Harvard UniversityUsing a program developed and operated in collaboration with the Harvard School Of Public Health (HSPH),World standardThe curriculum is based on the American School of Public Health (CEPH accreditation standard).Those who complete this course will be awarded a degree of Master Of Public Health (MPH). The doctoral program was established in April 2014.
- Teikyo Study Abroad Center
- Japanese language preparatory course
- Life guidance consultation department
Project adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Contemporary Education Needs Initiative Support Program (Modern GP)
- University student employment ability development support project
- 1 adopted
- Development of "self-style" students and visualization of employment ability
Employment support program for graduates and current students
- Career Support Center (CSC) is a corporation that develops comprehensive human resources services as part of a lifelong support service program for graduates and current students, and with the aim of becoming a base for job hunting and job hunting activities in Tokyo.Tokio Marine & Nichido Career ServiceIn collaboration with Shinjuku-ku, TokyoShinjuku East Side SquareThe Career Support Center (CSC) Shinjuku Satellite is located on the 6th floor.The contents of the graduate / current student employment support program include interview guidance, resume writing, and career counseling by a full-time career counselor of a private human resources company.Also in Shinjuku satellitecomputerThere is a space where you can use your computer to collect company information and create documents in your spare time for job hunting and job hunting.
Special Program for Teaching Staff Examination
- For students in the second year of the Faculty of ArtsTeaching profession(Elementary, junior high and high school,Special schoolThis is a program for students who want to become a teacher, and one lecture is 1 minutes x 90 times, with a special lecture for a period of 30 months.The capacity is 6 people, aspiring to teach as a condition of attendance, and prefecturesBoard of educationTake the teacher recruitment screening conducted by the university, have obtained about 3 credits by the end of the third year, and expect to be able to obtain a teaching profession license upon graduation.Teaching practiceIt is possible to attend all the courses conducted in this program, except for the experience of nursing and nursing, and to be able to properly perform the tasks, preparations and reviews, etc. instructed in the course.EikenLevel 2,Kanji KenteiIt is supposed to aim for the second grade or higher.What is the content of the special program for teaching employment exam preparation?General education, Teaching profession, countermeasure course, teaching plan preparation, analysis of teacher recruitment selection problems in the examination area,EssayIndividual guidance, special lectures by the personnel staff of the Board of Education, etc.With Hachioji Campus Career Support CenterTokyo AcademyIt is done in cooperation with.
Basic information engineer examination
- Teikyo College is a national qualificationBasic information engineer examination(FE)Exemption system for the morning sectionHas become an accredited school.
Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project
- 2 adopted
- Function and lineage of steroid hormones in plants
- Development of surgical operation education method by robot-assisted surgery combined with 3D real-time navigation
- Teikyo University Hospital
- Mizoguchi Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Teikyo University
- Teikyo University Chiba Medical Center
- Shinjuku Clinic, Faculty of Medicine, Teikyo University
- Teikyo University Ikebukuro Clinic
- Teikyo Toyosatodai Osteopathic Institute
- Teikyo Hachioji Osteopathic Institute
- Teikyo University Psychiatric Clinical Center
- Medicinal Botanical Garden (KanagawaSagamihara CityGreen District）
- Medical Library (Itabashi Campus)
- Teikyo University Media Library Center (Hachioji Campus)
- Utsunomiya Campus Library (Utsunomiya Campus)
- Fukuoka Faculty of Medical Technology Library (Fukuoka Campus)
- Teikyo University General Museum (TUM)
- Hachioji Campus Career Support Center (CSC)
- Career Support Center Shinjuku Satellite Office
- Next Career Center Tachikawa Office
- Utsunomiya Campus Career Support Center
- Fukuoka Campus Student Support Center
- Elderly Health Center Jihiro Nori
- Health facility for the elderly Tsukumoen
- North Tokyo Jueien
- Tomorrow Nakano Gakuen
- Hakone Seminar House
- Teikyo Service Co., Ltd.
- Teikyo Support Co., Ltd.
Affiliated Research Institute / Center
- Teikyo University Institute for International Infectious Disease Control (ADC)
- Teikyo University Medical Fungus Research Center
- Teikyo University Medical Common Education Center (G-MEC)
- Teikyo University Okinaga Research Institute
- Teikyo University Common Education Center
- Teikyo University Advanced Research Organization
- Teikyo University Teaching Center
- Teikyo University Center for Higher Education Development (CTL)
- Teikyo University Industrial Environmental Health Center (T-COEH)
- Teikyo University Joint Program Center (JPC)
- Teikyo University Female Doctor / Researcher Support Center
- Teikyo University Psychiatric Clinical Center
- Teikyo University Sports Medical Science Center
- Teikyo University Center for Strategic Innovation Research (SIRC)
- Teikyo University Regional Revitalization Research Center (RCRR)
- Teikyo University Intellectual Property Center (TTTC)
- Teikyo University Institute of Cultural Properties
- Teikyo University Learning Technology Development Office
- Teikyo University Clinical Research Center (TARC)
- Teikyo University Simulation Education and Research Center
- Teikyo University Spacecraft Research and Development Center (Utsunomiya Campus)
Club activities, club activities, club activities, classes
At Teikyo University, seven clubs are active as strengthening designated clubs of the Alumni Association Physical Education Bureau: rugby club, baseball club, relay road race club, judo club, cheerleading club, kendo club, and karate club.In addition, circle activities are carried out on a campus-by-campus basis, and cross-campus activities are rarely officially carried out.The Hachioji Campus is divided into clubs, clubs, and lovers'associations. Clubs, clubs, and some lovers' associations are given a club room in the club building (the basement of Building No. 7 for music groups), and activities are carried out by the alumni association management department. Expenses will be paid.In order to be promoted from a club / club to a club / club, it is necessary to approve the majority of the existing club / club after examining the number of members and whether or not there is duplication of activities with the existing club / club.At the Itabashi campus, the content of classes is almost fixed, and students rarely choose to take classes.
At Teikyo University, university festivals are held on each campus.The university festival on the Hachioji campus, where the Faculty of Arts is located, is called the Seishasai because the school building was blue when it was founded...It is a place for students and visitors to work together to demonstrate academic and cultural activities.The name of the university festival on the Itabashi campus, where the medical faculty is located, is called Teiosai, the university festival on the Utsunomiya campus is called Mikadosai, and the university festival on the Fukuoka campus is called Teikyosai. ..
- Rugby club TheKanto University Rugby Counterattack GroupBelongs to.From the 46th (2009) to the 54th (2017)National University Rugby Football ChampionshipHas a record of 9 consecutive victories in Japan at the university.
- Rigid Baseball Club TheMetropolitan University Baseball FederationBelongs to.To the main OBTomoya Satozaki(OriginalChiba Lotte Marines)Such.
- Judo sectionIs 2009All Japan Student Judo ChampionshipHas a record of winning in the women's five-person division.To the main OGRyoko Tani(Member of Parliament-Judo),Kaoru Matsumoto(London OlympicsGold medalist-Four Leaf Japan)Such.
- Belongs to the Japan Cheerleading Association (FJCA).Nicknamed BUFFALOS, he won the 2014 All Japan Student Championship overall..
- Belongs to the All Japan Student Karatedo Federation.At the 52nd (2008) All Japan University Karatedo Championships, he has a record of overall victory in four categories: men's team kata, women's team kata, men's team kata, and women's team kata.To the main OBHideto Tsuchiya(Karate)Such.
- Ekiden Race Club TheTokyo Hakone Round Trip University Ekiden Raceに過去21回出場している。第89回大会（2013年）と第96回大会（2020年）で総合4位（89回大会では往路7位、復路3位、96回大会では往路6位、復路3位）の記録を持つ。
- Scholarship scholarship system (excluding those who have grades above the reference point set in the entrance examination and medical school)
- Okinaga奨 学 金
- Supporters' association奨 学 金
- Community medical doctor securing scholarship
- Nursing student scholarship system
- Scholarship奨 学 金
- Qualification acquisition support system
- Special scholarship system
University personnel and organizations
University related organizations
- Teikyo University School of Medicine Alumni Association
- Teikyo University Medical Association
- Teikyo University Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Alumni Association (Teiyakukai)
- Teikyo Pharmaceutical Society (Faculty of Pharmacy Academic Study Group)
List of university personnel
* 20 undergraduate graduates
- Itabashi Campus
- University headquarters
- Faculty of Use-Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Vision Correction, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Nursing, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Medical Radiology, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Clinical Examination, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Sport Medicine, Emergency and Critical Care Course
- Use Research-Graduate School of Medicine, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Graduate School of Medical Technology, Department of Midwifery, Graduate School of Public Health
- Facilities used- Teikyo University Hospital
- Traffic access - JRSaikyo LineJujo Station,Toei Mita LineItabashi-Honmachi StationAbout 10 minutes on foot.
- Hachioji Campus
- Faculty of Use-Faculty of Economics (excluding Department of Regional Economics), Faculty of Law, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Sport and Medical Sciences, Health and Sports Course, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Sport and Medical Sciences Top Athletes Course
- Graduate School of Law-Graduate School of Law, Graduate School of Economics, Department of Economics, Graduate School of Economics, Department of Business Administration, Graduate School of Literature, Graduate School of Foreign Languages, Graduate School of Teaching (Graduate School of Teaching)
- Traffic access - Keio LineSeisho Sakuragaoka StationThanKeio BusGet off at the end of "Teikyo University Campus" for about 13 minutes.Keio LineTakahatafudou StationFrom Keio Bus "Teikyo University Campus" about 10 minutes, get off at the end point, "Seiseki-sakuragaoka Station" about 14 minutes Hyakusodan underground car.Keio Sagamihara Line-Odakyu Tama LineTama Center StationFrom Keio Bus "Teikyo University Campus", get off at the end point for about 13 minutes.Tama city monorail lineOtsuka / Teikyo University Station15 minutes on foot.
- Utsunomiya Campus
- Faculty of Use-Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Judo Therapy, Faculty of Economics, Department of Regional Economics
- Graduate School of Science-Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Medical Technology, Department of Judo Therapy, Graduate School of Economics, Department of Regional Economic Policy
- Transportation access-JRUtsunomiya LineUtsunomiya Station-Tobu Utsunomiya LineTobu Utsunomiya StationThanKanto Auto Bus"Toyosatodai / Museum / Teikyo University" Approximately 20 minutes Get off at Teikyo University.
- Fukuoka campus
- Kasumigaseki Campus
- This campus is located on the 9th floor of Hirakawacho Mori Tower in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.TokyoIn addition to holding training courses commissioned by universities, etc., the campus officeTeikyo University GroupThe secretariat and Teikyo University Self-Inspection / Evaluation Promotion Office have been set up.There are 1st to 5th classrooms (capacity of 30 to 42 people in each classroom) on campus, which are used for lectures at Teikyo University Graduate School and public lectures.In the student lounge, students can spend their breaks freely and browse newspapers, various books and magazines.
- Traffic access:Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line-Hanzomon Line-Namboku LineNagatacho StationAbout 1 minute on footTokyo Metro Ginza Line-Marunouchi LineAkasakamitsuke StationAbout 6 minutes on foot.
SORATIO SQUARE (Design: SORATIO SQUARE)NTT Facilities, Construction:Obayashi team,RCSeismic isolation structure, 22 floors above ground, 2 floors below ground, height of the highest part 99.5 m, total floor area 9 m2) Is a symbolic high-rise tower school building on the Hachioji campus, consisting of a 22-story high-rise building and a 6-story low-rise building.The high-rise building of Solatio Square houses multipurpose rooms, laboratories, university secretariats, general museums, etc. where various conferences are held, and the low-rise building has a curio city hall with a maximum capacity of 1,005 seats and 1,000 seats. The Solatio Kitchen, which is a student cafeteria, and the Solatio Arena, which is used for classes such as physical education and club activities, will move in.
Media Library Center (Merrick)
Teikyo University Media Library Center (abbreviation: MELIC) is a library equipped with media facilities and is located on the Hachioji campus.The design isBunkamura Orchard HallDealt withIshimoto Architects..The building has 4 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground (construction:Tokyu construction-SRCSeismic isolation structure・ Total floor area 8,344m2), The hall has 80 books, 1,805 seats for reading, floors for academic journals, foreign books, and Japanese books, and media facilities such as PC stations and AV booths.In addition to general books and specialized books, various magazinesImageArchiveIt has a collection of materials in a wide range of fields, including.Check-in at the entrance gateStudent card(Prepaid Card), Not only students and faculty members but also graduatesTama areaIt is open to the general public who live and work in Japan.
The clinical lecture hall is a lecture hall with a maximum capacity of 3 people, which can be accommodated in the Itabashi Campus Headquarters Building, where three medical faculties (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Medical Technology) are located.Each seat has a small sliding desk that can be stowed in the front, and the entire auditorium is stepped like a theater seating arrangement so as not to obstruct the front view.In addition, the stage was equipped with a simultaneous interpretation system used in international conferences and a large movable screen.ProjectorIs fully equipped.The clinical auditorium is inside and outside the universityhealth care workerTargetingExpertIn addition to training and lecturesItabashi ku,KitaIt is used for public lectures for the general public.
Psychological Clinical Center
Teikyo University Psychiatric Clinical Centergraduate SchoolGraduate School of LiteratureClinical psychologyMajorresearch InstituteAt the same timeTama areaCitizen'smental healthIt is installed on the Hachioji campus for the purpose of care.What is the support provided by the user?Psychotherapy(counseling),Family therapy,Play therapy,Psychological examination(Rorschach),ConsultationAnd so on.Counselors of clinical psychology graduate students and clinical psychologists will provide counseling and various psychotherapies regarding child development delays, school refusal, and interpersonal problems.
Hakone Seminar House
Teikyo University Hakone Seminar HouseKanagawaAshigarashimoHakone townGora (Hakone Tozan RailwayGora StationIt is located in a 5-minute walk) and consists of two buildings, the main building and the annex.Guest rooms in the main building and annexSeminarroom,Natural hot spring(Main building:Flowing over the sourceSpa, Annex: Circulating hot spring), In the annex againdining roomThe main building has a capacity of 34 people, and the annex has a maximum capacity of 27 people.Hakone Seminar House is for studentsseminarAnd variousCircleIt is used not only for students and faculty members but also for training camps and training sessions for faculty and staff.Teikyo University GroupAffiliated school students / students, faculty and staff, andUniversity hospitalIt is a welfare facility that can be used reasonably by the staff of medical institutions.
Agreement with local government
- Basic agreement on regional cooperation with Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
- Comprehensive agreement on cooperation and cooperation with Kita-ku, Tokyo
- ChibaRegional doctor securing agreement with
- ShizuokaRegional doctor securing agreement with
- FukushimaRegional doctor securing agreement with
Agreement with university (domestic)
- National Private University FD Collaboration Forum
- Japanese private universityFaculty DevelopmentIn the field of (Faculty Development, commonly known as FD), private universities with approximately 8 or more undergraduate students and medium or larger scales who cooperate with each other and share common issues such as students, scale, and diversity collaborate. It is an organization established for the purpose of doing so, and an agreement between universities.The secretary school and member schoolsWaseda University,Meiji University,Kanagawa University,Doshisha University,Ritsumeikan University,Konan University, Teikyo University and other 23 private universities in Japan.
- University Consortium Hachioji
- Hosei University,Chuo University,Tokyo Metropolitan University, Teikyo UniversityCapital Area OfAcademic cityIt consists of 23 universities, junior colleges, and vocational schools in the Hachioji city area of Tokyo.consortiumThe business content of each school is a credit transfer system,FD[Avoid ambiguity]-SD[Avoid ambiguity]Business, industry-academia joint research business (incubation), Research funding, etc.
- Hachioji Gakuen City University
- Hachioji Gakuen Toshi University (nickname: Icho Juku) is a civic course for Hachioji citizens and those aged 23 and over who are motivated to learn by 18 universities, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Hachioji, Tokyo, including Teikyo University. By 23 universities, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Hachioji, Tokyo and HachiojiIndustry-government-academia collaborationIt is operated by.There are two types of lectures: class-based lectures for students and open lectures in which teachers of each university, junior college, and vocational school carry out various cultural and cultural lectures for the general public.Those who have completed the course will be awarded a certificate of course completion by the secretariat.
- University Consortium Tochigi
- It is composed of higher education institutions in Tochigi prefecture, and aims to enhance and develop the education and research of each institution and contribute to the revitalization of local communities and industry.Businesses include credit transfer systems by each institution and global human resource development programs.Teikyo University, which has a Utsunomiya campus in Tochigi Prefecture, is also participating.
Agreement with university (overseas)
- International and academic exchange partner schools
- Beijing Language University
- University of Macao
- Harbin Medical University
- Beijing International Studies University
Relationship with society
Hachioji Campus Student Challenge System
Hachioji Campus Student Challenge System students want to challenge themselvesVenture business,culturecreateSuch asprojectThis is a system in which the university provides a subsidy to achieve the project after planning and planning the project and selecting it on campus.When recruiting students on campus, the basic concept is a plan that makes use of the flexible ideas unique to students that contribute to society and the community, and a plan that contributes to increasing the value of the university.presentationAfter the (second selection), a subsidy of up to 2 yen (no refund obligation) will be provided per case.Taking advantage of the economies of scale of Teikyo University, which is a comprehensive university with five faculties of liberal arts, it is possible to compose project members across students and faculty members of the Hachioji Campus Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Foreign Languages, and Faculty of Education. , It is a challenge system to cultivate breakthrough power and strength in the age when the Japanese economy has matured.
MELIC co-reading library project
At the Hachioji Campus Library MELIC, where the Faculty of Arts was established, the Institute of Editing Engineering (2012-2016)TokyoSetagaya) Co-reading library in collaboration with We are implementing a reading promotion project.This is a new form of reading in which library users recommend, read through, and evaluate each other's books, and by implementing a comprehensive and continuous co-reading program, they can practice independent reading behavior. The purpose is to raise the basic learning ability, improve bachelor's degree, and acquire methods for collecting information.
The staff of the co-reading library project is composed of 40 to 50 people from the general public recruitment of Teikyo University students called co-reading supporters, planning and managing the MELIC / MONDO bookshelf, planning, managing and participating as members of the MELIC book club. We support the implementation of reading workshops and events, disseminate projects, promote publicity, and publish newsletters.
In addition, a group of bookshelves called College MONDO will be set up in MELIC, and the side of the bookshelf will be a blackboard bookshelf.ChalkIt has a unique design that allows you to write a review.In addition, at an event called Special MONDO, which is held once every two years,CelebrityIn 2012, a celebrity reader recommends appropriate books to the questions and worries of Teikyo University students.Aoi YuとNaoki Matayoshi, 2014Kurara ChibanaVisited MELIC to deepen exchanges with Teikyo University students through the co-reading library project.
Small artificial satellite "TeikyoSat-3" launch project
Since 2007, Teikyo Sat has been in the Space Systems Study Group, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Science and Technology. We are proceeding with research and development of a small artificial satellite called.Our study groupTokyo Institute of Technology,Tohoku University,Tokyo City UniversityEach university faculty of science and engineering space system study group joinsUniversity Space Engineering Consortium(UNISEC), And the following four systems are installed on the small artificial satellite Teikyo Sat-4.
- The temperature of the satellite and the temperature of the outside airreal timeSystem to convey with
- To get energysolar panel
- To inform the position of the aircraftGPSInstallation
- From space地球System for shooting
18th (2010) Satellite Design Contest (sponsored by:Independent administrative agencyJapan Aerospace Exploration Agency・ Support:Ministry of education), The small artificial satellite Teikyo Sat-3Japan Society of Mechanical EngineersReceived the award.Also in February 2014JAXABy a joint project withTanegashima Space CenterMore launchedH-IIA rocketIn addition to the Teikyo Sat-23 (H628 x W3 x D350 mm, weight about 300 kg) of this project, as a publicly-offered small sub-satellite (orbit type: sun-synchronous quasi-return orbit, input orbit: 300 km) to be shared on Unit 20.University of Tsukuba(Satellite name: ITF-1),Osaka Prefectural UniversityProjects from 7 universities including (satellite name: OPU SAT) have been adopted.
TeikyoSat-3 is in space environmentmicroorganismMicroorganisms as an observation sub-satellite (weight 21 kg)Dictyostelium) Is installed, and the mission is to analyze and observe the effects of microgravity and radiation on slime molds, and it was launched on February 2014, 2.However, due to a malfunction in wireless communication or control system, it was not possible to grow and observe slime molds, so the successor, Unit 28, is currently under development..
Teikyo UniversityThe educational institution that has been set up is not an affiliated school with a university at the top, but an affiliated school of the same rank.In addition to the educational institutions established by Teikyo University, the following school corporations consist of multiple school corporations.Teikyo University GroupThere is an educational institution set up by.
- Junior college
- Vocational school
- High school / junior high school
- Teikyo University Junior and Senior High School(Hachioji City, Tokyo)
- Teikyo University affiliated Teikyo Junior and Senior High School(Itabashi-ku, Tokyo)
- Teikyo Hachioji Junior and Senior High School(Hachioji City, Tokyo)
- Teikyo University Kani High School Middle School(GifuKani City）
- Teikyo Azumi High School(FukushimaKoriyama）
- Teikyo Daisan High School(Hokuto City, Yamanashi Prefecture)
- Teikyo Fifth High School(EhimeOzu City）
- Teikyo Fuji Junior and Senior High School(EhimeOzu City）
- Teikyo Nagaoka High School(NiigataNagaoka）
- primary school
- Educational institution (overseas)
- ^ List of adopted cases and allocation amount by research institution to which the researcher belongs (24 newly adopted + continuous Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- ^ "Teikyo University 2019 Business Report”. Teikyo University. October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ "[https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/184445 Top 200 private universities with a large total assets Nihon University is No. 1, Teikyo University is No. 2, and Kinki University is No. 3] ”. Toru Utsunomiya (Toyo Keizai reporter). October 2021th, 2Browse.
- ^ IPA Information-technology Promotion Agency: Information-Technology Engineers Examination: Morning Examination Exemption Basic Information Technology Engineer Examination (FE)
- ^ "List of courses subject to certification exemption (PDF)". Independent administrative agency Information Processing Promotion Organization. October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ 20 Private University Strategic Research Foundation Formation Support Project Adopted List (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- ^ 22 Private University Strategic Research Foundation Formation Support Project Adopted List (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- ^ "About Seisha Festival (University Festival) | Teikyo University Hachioji Campus". www.teikyo-u.ac.jp. October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Results of the 26th All Japan Student Cheerleading Championships". October 2020th, 1Browse.
- ^ Hachioji Campus MELIC co-reading library official website
- ^ Small artificial satellite Teikyo Sat-3 official website
- ^ 25 Launch H-IIA Rocket Carpool Opportunity Notice (JAXA Industrial Cooperation Center)
- ^ "Teikyo University cooperates with the development of a successor to the" Tochigi "artificial satellite-re-challenge for breeding and observing with" slime mold ""Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun. (December 2014, 12) October 2014th, 12Browse.