Avoid 3 Cs and earn points!How to use the "boarding point service" that was born in Corona
If you write the contents roughly
Until the end of March, Tokyo Metro is implementing an off-peak project at Toyosu Station on the Tozai Line and Yurakucho Line.
The new coronavirus has significantly changed our lifestyle.Children at home also measure their fever before going to school, and before going to school ... → Continue reading
Tokyo Bargain Mania
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: After the use of Yurakucho Lines 2 and 3 is stopped, the platform that is in service as a passageImage providedplease.(2020/4）|
The following two companies and two lines are on board, and it is a connecting station between them.
- Tokyo Metro: Yurakucho Line - Station number"Y 22'
- Yurikamome: Tokyo Seaside New Transportation Seaside Line -Station number "U 16'
- 1988(Showa63 years)6/8 - Teito High Speed Transportation Corps(Seidan Subway) Opened as a station on the Yurakucho Line.
- 2004(Heisei16 years)4/1 --With the privatization of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority (Teito Rapid Transit Authority), the stations on the Yurakucho Line will be inherited by the Tokyo Metro..
- 2006(18)3/27 --Yurikamome extends to this station.. It will be a transfer station.
- 2007(19)3/18 --Tokyo Metro YurikamomePrepaid Card"PASMOCan be used.
- 2008(20)5/3 --On the Yurakucho LineShinkiba StationからTokyo Metro Chiyoda LineViaOdakyu Odawara LineHonatsugi StationTie upExtraordinaryLimited express train"Bay Resort"No. starts operation. This station will be a stop.
- 2011(23)9/24 --On this day, the operation of the "Bay Resort" will end.
- 2017(29)3/25 --Paid seat reserved train on the Yurakucho LineS-TRAIN"Starts operation. Weekday timetable will depart and arrive at this station.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)9/3 --Changed the departure melody of Line 4 on the Yurakucho Line platform.
Island homeHas a 2-sided 4-wire structureUnderground station.Ticket gateBetween the floor (1st basement floor) and the home floor (3rd basement floor)ConcourseThe floor (2nd basement floor. The shop is on this floor) is sandwiched. On the ticket gate floorCommuter PassThere is a sales floor.
From this stationSumiyoshi-Push upThere is a plan to branch the branch line to the direction, and the structure of the station is prepared for it.[Annotation 1].. However, there was no movement to construct branch lines, and the inner two lines had not been laid for a long time, and fences were installed on the platform.
2006With the opening of the Yurikamome, new underground passages and additional entrances and exits were carried out. As a result, the ticket office was moved from its pre-construction position to two sides. further2007ToAutomatic ticket gateAnd some of the guidance devices were relocated.
YurikamomeSince the number of passengers has increased since the opening, Tokyo Metro has added ticket gates to alleviate congestion, stairs and stairs.escalatorImprovement work such as expansion and relocation of2013It was scheduled to be completed in September.. Along with this construction, the fence of the platform prepared for the branch line was removed and a temporary crossing board connecting the upper and lower platforms was installed.2009It has been in service as a part of the platform since October, but since the policy to lay a track and maintain it as a turnaround platform has been decided.,20129/12It was closed in.
Along with the subsequent station improvement work, a track was laid at the planned track site between the upper and lower platforms. Along with this 20133/1The conventional line 2 has been renamed to line 4, and a new platform for getting off (new line 2) and line 3 have been installed.[Annotation 2].. Lines 2 and 3 are not connected to Shinkiba, and the tunnel curves toward Sumiyoshi.
20133/16Due to the timetable revision, two trains that stopped at this station were set up on weekday mornings, and lines 2 and 2 were in service as pull-up lines. afterwards,Tokyo Olympics-Paralympicに備えた混雑緩和策として、2019年3月16日のダイヤ改正で各駅停車の当駅終着が1本に削減された後、10月15日のダイヤ修正で残り1本も新木場行きに延長された。これにより2・3番線は再度使用停止となり、改良工事を経て翌2020年3月より約7年半ぶりに通路として供用している（ホームドアは残置）.
Besides this, near TsukishimaLineIt is possible to detain and turn back the vehicle. This was also expanded from 1 line to 2 lines due to the improvement work. Basically, the train is detained during the operation, but the train may have entered the line when a vehicle trouble occurs.
2013(25)10/26From, on lines 1 and 4Home door-Departure melodyStarted using (departure sign sound).. Same year for lines 2 and 312/28Started using platform doors and train melody.. A transparent movable platform fence is experimentally installed on the second car from the beginning of the platform door on track 4.sharpThe built-in see-through display made by the company makes it possible to display content. Japan's first demonstration experiment of this see-through display was conducted for half a year from September 2015, 9..
Paid seat reserved train "S-TRAINOnly on weekday schedules, you can get on the Yurakucho Line and drive to and from this station (although there is usually no driving from this station to Shin-Kiba, it has been driven to Shin-Kiba on September 2018 and 9, 20... In this case, it was changed from this station to a local train bound for Shin-Kiba, and it was possible to board without a reserved seat ticket, and the direction of the seat was not changed). In addition, it is not possible to board only within the Tokyo Metro line from this station (as an example, for boarding only)Shakujii Koen StationIt is possible to get on at and get off at this station).. From the timetable revision on March 2018, 3, convenience for Tatsumi Station and Shin-Kiba Station users will be improved by connecting to local trains departing from and arriving at Shin-Kiba at this station except for some "S-TRAIN". ..
|2 · 3||Not in use|
|4||Ikebukuro-Wako city-Forest Park-Hannoaspect|
(Source:Tokyo Metro: Floor plan）
As mentioned above, from October 2013, 10switchThe train melody of the production is used.
20063/27ToAriake StationOpened from the beginning and newly openedTerminal stationBecame.. In addition,KachidokiThe end of the orbit is curved westward because it was planned to extend in the direction.
There is a commuter pass counter, which was relocated from Ariake Station when it was extended to this station. It is also a station staff station.
|1 · 2||Yurikamome||Before market-Tokyo Big Site-Daiba-Shinbashiaspect|
At the end of the track inside Toyosu StationCar stop
- Tokyo Metro -2019 average dailyBoarding and alighting personnel The227,843Is[Number of passengers 1].
- At stations within the Tokyo Metro jurisdictionShinjuku Station7th place after.
- Until the beginning of the 2000s, the average number of passengers getting on and off each day was around 1, but since 5, when it became a transfer station for Yurikamome, it has recorded a significant increase, reaching 2005 in 2007. I crossed it. It ranks first among stations on the Yurakucho Line, which is not connected to other Tokyo Metro lines. In 11, it exceeded 1, and in 2011, it exceeded 15.
- Estimates as of 2006 predicted that the average daily number of passengers getting on and off in 2016 would reach 1. However, in reality, it is increasing at a faster pace. See belowToyosu marketIt is expected that the number of users will increase further due to the opening of.
- Yurikamome -The average daily number of passengers in 2019 is28,916Is[Number of passengers 2].
- At the Yurikamome stationShimbashi Station2th place after.
Average daily number of passengers by year
Recent daily averageGetting on and offThe personnel changes are shown in the table below.
|年度||Organization / Tokyo Metro||Yurikamome|
Boarding and alighting personnel
|Rate of increase||Daily average|
Boarding and alighting personnel
|Rate of increase|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||52,363||Unopened|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||53,712||2.6%|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||51,161||−4.7%|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||50,588||−1.1%|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||51,190||1.2%|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||58,197||13.7%||7,600|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||84,470||45.1%||9,494||25.0%|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||110,635||31.0%|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||122,789||11.0%|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||131,069||6.7%|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||138,876||6.0%||15,904|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||154,214||10.4%||15,891||−0.1%|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||160,196||3.9%||17,729||11.6%|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||175,147||9.3%||18,647||5.2%|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||182,294||4.1%||20,175||8.2%|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||200,533||10.0%||23,844||18.2%|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||208,012||3.7%||22,277||−6.6%|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||214,032||2.9%||22,427||0.7%|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||227,384||6.2%||28,088||25.2%|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||227,843||0.2%||28,916||2.9%|
Daily average number of passengers by year (1-1988)
Recent daily averageBoardingThe personnel changes are shown in the table below.
|1988 year (Showa 63 year)||[Note 1]12,488||[Tokyo statistics 1]|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||16,926||[Tokyo statistics 2]|
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||19,110||[Tokyo statistics 3]|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||20,587||[Tokyo statistics 4]|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||24,901||[Tokyo statistics 5]|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||28,274||[Tokyo statistics 6]|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||27,449||[Tokyo statistics 7]|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||28,279||[Tokyo statistics 8]|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||26,981||[Tokyo statistics 9]|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||25,945||[Tokyo statistics 10]|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||26,562||[Tokyo statistics 11]|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||26,044||[Tokyo statistics 12]|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||26,395||[Tokyo statistics 13]|
Average daily number of passengers by year (since 1)
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||26,704||Unopened||[Tokyo statistics 14]|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||25,589||[Tokyo statistics 15]|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||25,243||[Tokyo statistics 16]|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||25,910||[Tokyo statistics 17]|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||29,318||[Note 2]3,600||[Tokyo statistics 18]|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||43,784||5,221||[Tokyo statistics 19]|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||54,918||7,161||[Tokyo statistics 20]|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||61,129||7,556||[Tokyo statistics 21]|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||65,175||8,180||[Tokyo statistics 22]|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||69,460||8,197||[Tokyo statistics 23]|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||77,306||8,186||[Tokyo statistics 24]|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||79,822||9,098||[Tokyo statistics 25]|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||87,471||9,636||[Tokyo statistics 26]|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||90,778||10,454||[Tokyo statistics 27]|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||99,910||12,333||[Tokyo statistics 28]|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||103,666||11,521||[Tokyo statistics 29]|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||106,685||11,581||[Tokyo statistics 30]|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||113,290||14,499||[Tokyo statistics 31]|
Around the station
Toyosu is Tokyo Bay No. 6LandfillIt is a city formed inIHI(Former: Ishikawajima Harima Heavy Industries) Large scale using the site of the former Tokyo ShipyardRedevelopmentIs underway. According to the draft city planning policy formulated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, when completed, it is expected that the working population will be about 33,000 and the resident population will be 22,000 in the future..
Once around this stationPrivate railway OfTokyo Port Authority dedicated lineWas passing, and it crossed the Yurakucho Line around this station,1989It was all abolished by. Although most of the traces have disappeared due to redevelopment, northwest of the stationHarumi CanalSpanHarumi BridgeOr northeast of the stationToyosu CanalThe pier of the Toyosu Bridge that was built over the bridge still exists.
- Urban Dock LaLaport Toyosu
- Park City Toyosu
- --Directly connected to Tokyo Metro 2b entrance
- Urban Dock LaLaport Toyosu 3
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Toyosu Bayside Cross
- Toyosu IHI Building --Directly connected to Tokyo Metro 1a / 1c entrance
- Toyosu Front
- Nihon Unisys Main office
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Toyosu Campus
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High School
- Mizuho BankToyosu branch
- Resona BankToyosu branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationToyosu branch office
- Tokyo Bay Shinkin BankToyosu branch
- Toyosu Center Building-Directly connected to Tokyo Metro Exit 3
- NTT Data Main office
- Toyosu Park
- Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital
- Koto Ward Fukagawa XNUMXth Junior High School
- Gas Science Museum"Gas Science Museum"
- Toyosu Ciel Tower --Directly connected to the entrance of Tokyo Metro 6b, connected to Yurikamome from the 3rd floor by connecting deck
- Koto-ku Toyosu Civic Center-Connect with Yurikamome on the contact deck
- Koto Ward Toyosu Library
- Koto Ward Toyosu Cultural Center
- Koto Ward Office Toyosu Special Branch Office
- Fukagawa Fire Department Toyosu branch office
- Super viva home Toyosu store
- Seven-Eleven Toyosu store-The first Seven-Eleven store in Japan that opened on May 1974, 5.
- Limousine Bus Stop
- Toei Bus Stop
- 1nd stop
- 2nd stop
- East 16: In front of IHITsukishima Park-Tsukishima Station・ To Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit via Sumitomo Twin Building
- East 16: In front of IHIHarumi Triton SquareCenter・ Via Tsukishima Station / Sumitomo Twin Building Tokyo Station bound for Yaesu Exit
- Midnight 14: In front of IHITsukishima Park・ Via Tsukishima Station / Sumitomo Twin Building Tokyo Station bound for Yaesu * Operates only at midnight on weekdays
- 3nd stop
- 4nd stop
- 5nd stop
- In front of platform 4
Station front intersection
- Platform 6 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 6a, in front of Toyosu Ciel Tower)
- Platform 7 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 3 / in front of Toyosu Center Building)
- Nishiki 13 instep : ToyoSan-chome·Ishijima-SumiyoshiVia XNUMX-chome Kinshicho StationRow
- Yang 12-1 : Edagawa-ShiohamaVia XNUMX-chome Toyocho StationForward
- Yang 12-2: Toyocho station square via Edagawa / Shiohama XNUMX-chome
- Yang 12-3: Toyocho station square via Edagawa / Shiohama XNUMX-chome (operates only on Saturdays and holidays)
- Platform 8 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 3 / in front of Toyosu Center Building)
- Platform 9 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 3 / in front of Toyosu Center Building)
- Platform 10 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 5 / in front of Tokyo Bay Shinkin Bank)
- Gate 19 instep : Tatsumi Station-Shinonome Station-International Exhibition Center Stationvia Tokyo Big SiteRow
- Gate 19 Otsu: Via Tatsumi Station / Shinonome Station bound for Fukagawa garage
- Toyosu 01: Toyosu district circulation (toward Canal Court)
- Yang 12-1 : Showa University Koto Toyosu HospitalForward
- Platform 11 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 5 / in front of Tokyo Bay Shinkin Bank)
- Sea 01 : Ariake Tennis Forest-Odaiba Kaihin Koen Station-Fuji Television Network, Inc-Daiba Station-Japan Science Museum of FutureVia before Tokyo Teleport StationRow
- East 15: Via Shinonome Toei to Fukagawa garage
- East 16: Ariake Tennis Forest / Ariake XNUMX-chome via Tokyo Big Sight
- Midnight 14: Via Shinonome Toei to Fukagawa garage (operates only at midnight on weekdays)
- East 16 entry and exit: For Fukagawa garage (do not go through Shinonome Tobashi)
- Business 10 entry and exit: For Fukagawa garage (first train at Tokyo Skytree Station, not via Shinonome Tobashi)
- Capital 05-1 entry and exit: Via Shinonome Toei to Fukagawa garage
- Business 10 entry and exit: Via Shinonome Toei to Fukagawa garage (first train from Shimbashi)
- Platform 12 (near Tokyo Metro Exit 6b, in front of Toyosu Ciel Tower)
- 13nd stop(Near Tokyo Metro Exit 6b, in front of Toyosu Ciel Tower, started use on October 2018, 10)
- Yang 12-2 : Market front stationVia before Toyosu marketLine (starts and ends in front of the station in front of the market at night and on holidays at Toyosu Market)
- Yang 12-3: Via Ichiba-mae Station, Odaiba Kaihin Koen Station, Fuji TV, Daiba Station To Tokyo Teleport Station (operates only on Saturdays and holidays)
- ★ Ban platform (in front of Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital)）
- Yang 12-1: Toyocho station square line
Toyosu (LaLaport Toyosu)
- Sky hop bus stop
- Sky Hop Bus (Odaiba Course) (Hinomaru Automotive Industry）
Both depart and arrive at the Toyosu stop in LaLaport Toyosu.
- Tokyo sightseeing steamer Asakusa / Odaiba direct line (commonly known as "Himiko route",AsakusaAzumabashi - Odaiba Seaside Park - Toyosu --Asakusa Azumabashi)
- Urban lunch(Urban Dock LaLaport Toyosu --Odaiba Marine Park - Shibaura Island）
* Yurakucho LineS-TRAINPlease refer to the relevant article for the stations of.
- Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro)
- Yurakucho Line
- □S-TRAINDeparture station
- Tokyo Seaside New Transportation Seaside Line (Yurikamome)
- Shin-Toyosu Station (U 15)- Toyosu Station (U 16)
- ^ partMunicipalitiesIn the concept of, this branch line is called "Tokyo direct train".
- ^ actually2/28Inside, the information board of the old line 2 is marked with "4" on a sticker, and the number has been changed substantially by February 2th.
- ^ Started use on September 2020, 9. Before that, he used "Glittering Home" (composed by Fukushima).
- ^ "Flower Train" (composed by Fukushima) was introduced on December 3, 2013 on track 12, which has been suspended. Initially, the melody was not used because there were no regular trains departing and arriving, but since the timetable revision on March 28, 2017 set the first train to use the track on weekdays, from March 3, 25. It has started to be used.
- ^ “From “Underground Subway” to “Tokyo Metro”” (Japanese) (Press Release), Teito Rapid Transit Authority, (January 2004, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 7. 2020/3/25Browse.
- ^ a b c Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly history of all railways public railways/private railways" No. 30 Monorail, new transportation system, steel rope railway, Asahi Shimbun Publishing Encyclopedia Editorial Department (edited),Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2011, 10, page 16.
- ^ "PASMO will start service on Sunday, March 3th-Introduced by 18 railway operators and 23 bus operators, and will gradually expand-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), PASMO Council / Pasmo, (December 2006, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/5Browse.
- ^ a b c d “Installed at Chikawa, Toyosu and Tatsumi stations, installation of home doors is completed at all stations on the Yurakucho line! Installation of home doors is completed at 179 stations out of 84 stations, improving safety on the platform” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2013, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 7. 2020/3/9Browse.
- ^ a b "Nickname and details of paid seat reserved trains have been decided! "S-TRAIN" starts operating from Saturday, March 2017, 3!" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Seibu Railway / Tokyo Subway / Tokyu Corporation / Yokohama Minatomirai Railway, (January 2017, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 12. 2020/3/25Browse.
- ^ a b Tokyo subway Extracted from the official website (viewed on May 2019, 5)
- ^ "About improvement work of Toyosu station”(Japanese). Tokyo Metro (March 2012, 3). As of February 16, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Tokyo Metro. P. 10 (March 2012). As of June 3, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/29Browse.
- ^ Toyosu station, home expansion work completed! Allows you to walk on tracks 2 and 3 --By the way, an article dated March 2020, 3
- ^ "~ First demonstration experiment in Japan ~ We will conduct a demonstration experiment of see-through display with a transmissive platform door" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2015, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 6. 2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ "Sharp see-through display demonstration experiment at Tokyo Metro Toyosu Station" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Sharp, (September 2015, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 6. 2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ “Aim for Saitama Seibu Lions to win! We will extend S-TRAIN to Shin-Kiba! Seibu Railway will fully support Saitama Seibu Lions!” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Seibu Railway, (September 2018, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 3. 2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ "Personal use of sound sources on social media”(Japanese). Switch Official Site Co., Ltd.Switch Co., Ltd. 2019/10/3Browse.
- ^ Underground Space Symposium Papers and Reports, Vol. 14, p68, 2009
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Tokyo. P. 7 (October 2001). As of July 10, 2020オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/29Browse.
- ^ Toyosu station square
- ^ a b "About changing the route of Toei Bus" (Japanese) (Press Release), Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, (April 2018, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 10. 2020/6/26Browse.
- Average daily number of passengers on private railways and subways
- Private railway / subway statistical data
- Tokyo statistical yearbook
- ^ Showa 63 Year
- ^ XNUMX
- ^ Heisei 2
- ^ Heisei 3
- ^ Heisei 4
- ^ Heisei 5
- ^ Heisei 6
- ^ Heisei 7
- ^ Heisei 8
- ^ Heisei 9
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Heisei 12
- ^ Heisei 13
- ^ Heisei 14
- ^ Heisei 15
- ^ Heisei 16
- ^ Heisei 17
- ^ Heisei 18
- ^ Heisei 19
- ^ Heisei 20
- ^ Heisei 21
- ^ Heisei 22
- ^ Heisei 23
- ^ Heisei 24
- ^ Heisei 25
- ^ Heisei 26
- ^ Heisei 27
- ^ Heisei 28
- ^ Heisei 29
- ^ Heisei 30
- List of Japanese railway stations
- Takashima Aya - Fuji Television Network, IncannouncerSo, I was in charge of the announcement voice in the Yurikamome car.
- Soichiro Hoshi - Voice actorSo, the voice guidance announcement voice in this station