The first self-driving bus developed by Saitama Institute of Technology in Saitama Prefecture operates in "a place related to Eiichi Shibusawa"
If you write the contents roughly
Saitama Institute of Technology's self-driving bus has been adopted for the second consecutive year by the Saitama Prefecture Smart Mobility Demonstration Subsidy, which supports the demonstration of smart mobility that Saitama Prefecture aims to commercialize in the future. I came.
Saitama Institute of Technology and Fukaya Kanko Bus Co., Ltd. are visiting the land related to Eiichi Shibusawa, who is said to be the father of the modern Japanese economy. → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Capital AreaConfigurePopulation by prefectureIs Tokyo,Kanagawa,Osaka,AichiFifth place in the country after.The population densityIs the 4th place after Tokyo, Osaka and Kanagawa prefectures. PrefectureFinancial capability indexIs the 4th place in Japan.Regulatory country OfMusashi countryCorresponds to a part of.areaIs in 39th place,Resident area ratioIs the third largest scale.villageIt is,HigashichichibuThere is only one village.
The prefecture areaOld country nameIt is in the northern part of Musashi, and in the Kanto region it borders 1 prefecture and 4 prefectures other than Kanagawa prefecture. Also, in the Chubu regionNagano,YamanashiAlso touches. The number of prefectures next to each other isNaganoSecond place after. There are 2 in JapanInland prefectureone of.Trading port,Seaside industrial areaAlthough it does not have a population, the population is approximately 735 million, the fifth largest in the country, and most of them are concentrated in the southeastern part of the prefecture.Day-night population ratio(2015-year survey, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) 88.5%No. 1 in Japan during the daytime population outflowAndBed townAs a property is strong. Agricultural output is 18th (2015), but in the northSuburban agricultureThere are many areas,Leek,Spinach,broccoliThere are also some agricultural products whose output is within the top three in Japan. Also, the ratio of rivers to the area is large, and it is called the city of water.OsakaIs the largest in all 47 prefectures nationwide, at 3.9%.
Western prefectureChichibu area TheMountain,hillsHowever, in other regionsKanto PlainForm part ofFlat landIt has become.TokyoThe southeastern part of the country is densely populated and along a transportation network that extends radially from Tokyo.capital OfBed townAre formed. Rich in the northFarmlandSpreads. Saitama City, where the prefectural capital is located, is the largest city in inland prefecture and is the only inland prefecture.Government-designated cityBut also.Tohoku region,Northern Kanto region,Shinetsu region,Hokuriku regionThe high-speed transportation network leading to is running through this prefecture.
Urawa,Iwatsuki Prefecture,Shinobi prefectureThe original Saitama Prefecture (around one-third of the eastern side of Saitama Prefecture) that was created by the integration ofPrefectural office Saitama DistrictIwatsuki Town (currently Saitama City)Iwatsuki kuIt was planned to be placed inSaitamaWas named.. However, there is no suitable building for the prefectural office in Iwatsuki, Prefectural office workAdachi-gunUrawajuku(Current: Saitama CityUrawa-kuIt was held at the former Urawa Prefectural Government Building. On the other hand, the area that is about two-thirds of the western part of Saitama Prefecture todayIrumaAnd then merged with Gunma prefectureKumagayaHowever, Kumagaya prefecture was dissolved in just three years, and the former Iruma prefecture area merged with the former Saitama prefecture to form the present Saitama prefecture.At that time, the location of the prefectural office was changed to Urawa-shuku with the name of Saitama prefecture, so Iwatsuki-cho did not function as a substantial prefectural office.1890(Meiji23 years)May 9IsEdictOfficially byKitadachi-gunUrawa TownBecame the prefectural capital.
The birthplace of the Saitama place name is "
oldRitsuryokuIn most of the current area of Saitama Prefecture is in Musashikuni,EdogawaSome areas alongShimosaWas included in. Since Musashi-kuni includes Tokyo and the northeastern part of Kanagawa prefecture, it can be said that Saitama prefecture is the central and northern part of Musashi-kuni.
The shape of Saitama prefecture is approximately 103km east-west and 52km north-south, which is long in the east-west direction. All prefectures of JapanareaIs the ninth narrowest but the narrowest prefectureKagawaIt has about twice as much area. In addition, the surrounding area is adjacent to 2 prefectures, the second largest after 7 prefectures in Nagano prefecture.
It borders Chiba Prefecture on the east side of the prefecture with the Edo River as a border, and borders Ibaraki and Tochigi prefectures on the northeast side. The north and northwest sides are generally the Tone River,Kanna RiverIt borders Gunma Prefecture with rivers such as the Tone River tributary and the watersheds of the Arakawa and Kannaryu rivers. The south side is in direct contact with Tokyo and Yamanashi prefectures, almost in the east and west. This southern border is Arakawa in the west.TamagawaOrFuefuki River OfwatershedIn the eastern part, it is difficult to find the terrain such as rivers and watersheds except that part of the river is Arakawa.
The topography of Saitama Prefecture isKodama-Ogawa-HannoRunHachiojiStructure lineIt is divided into a flat part on the east side and a mountain part on the west side. The flatlands on the east side have been ancientTone River,Arakawa,Iruma RiverBasins such as lowlands and plateaus (,Musashino Plateau,Omiya plateauEtc.) spread out, and in some parts of the hill (Hiki HillsEtc.) are also seen.Edo Period,Tokugawa IeyasuBy the currentFurone RiverThe Tone River flow path that was close toWatarase River(Close to the current Edogawa channel)KinugawaLed by (Kenogawa), and nowMotoarakawaThe flow path of Arakawa, which was close to the flow path of, was led to the Iruma River and became the current river form (Tone River East Transition Project). The western mountainsKanto MountainsIncluded in its central partChichibu BasinThere is. Especially in the mountains with relatively low altitude on the east side of the Chichibu BasinGaichichibu MountainsAlso called. The western boundary of Nagano Prefecture forms a watershed with the Sea of Japan side, and is located at the southern end of it.Kotake ShingatakeIs the source of the Chikuma River, Arakawa River, and Fuefuki River (a tributary of the Fuji River), and is also the prefectural border between Saitama Prefecture, Nagano Prefecture, and Yamanashi Prefecture. To the north is the prefecture's highest peakThree treasure mountainsThere is (2,483m).
The area on the south side of the central part, the western part and the eastern part is close to the capital Tokyo, and with the expansion of the metropolitan area since the modern age,1970 eraWe have seen a rapid influx of people and urbanization. Many of the urban areas formed in this way areSprawl phenomenonDue to this, there are still difficulties in developing social infrastructure such as roads in such areas.
Within the prefectureMetropolitan Expressway-Tokyo outer ring road-Kanetsu-Tohoku-Tokiwa-Ken-O Expressway such ashighwayThere are manyGeneral roadIn many areas, road congestion has become chronic and serious due to the increase in automobiles and the large-scale commercial facilities located in the suburbs.
The prefecture's largest number of 40CityOf the city of Saitama, which is a city with 130 million people,Kawaguchi city, Kawagoe City, a city of 30 peopleKoshigaya-TokorozawaIn addition to being concentrated in the south, there are many local governments with populations equivalent to 20 cities in four cities and 4 cities in 10 cities. Saitama City, an ordinance-designated city, was formerly before the mergerUrawaAnd oldOmiya city Business nuclear cityIt has been designated as a member of the Kanto region, and has been gathered at the end of the 20th century.Saitama ShintoshinAlthough it was born, it is becoming a region with unique importance in the Kanto region even though it is a bed town in Tokyo.Toei Oedo Line OfHigashidokorozawaStretching in the directionSaitama High Speed RailIt is also planned to extend to Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City.
Saitama Prefecture may be classified as North Kanto depending on the scene and fieldSouth KantoIt may be divided into. Saitama Prefecture, along with Chiba Prefecture, Tokyo, and Kanagawa Prefecture,Tokyo area”, and is often divided into the South Kanto region, with an emphasis on the fact that there are many flows such as commuting to and from school.House of Representatives general electionInProportional blockIn, it is divided into North Kanto.
The eastern part of the prefecture is located in the central part of the Kanto plain, and overallLowlandFlat land spreads out.Branch of the Tone River (Faction) Of the Edo and Tone rivers中Besides, there are many tributaries. RiverbedSlopeIs loose,MeanderdoingriverBecause many also flow洪水It was an area whereMetropolitan area outer canal,Gongendo Control Pond(Lake Yuko),Large Sagami reservoirEtc. were constructed, and the embankment of the middle stream of the Tone River and the upper stream of the Edo River is still widened and strengthened.Metropolitan area flood area Levee reinforcement measuresSuch asWater controlThe project is being carried out and the damage from flooding is decreasing. The area between Tone and Arakawa has the Kita Musashi Plateau consisting of Haya, and the area between Arakawa and Nakagawa has the Omiya Plateau to the north and south.
The central part of the prefecture is also located near the west of the central part of the Kanto plain, and the Arakawa flows, and the Musashino Plateau runs from the Arakawa to the west.Takasaka plateau,Higashimatsuyama plateau,Gangnam PlateauSuch asplateauIs spreading. However, the area between the plateaus is a tributary of the Arakawa River.Furokawa, The Iruma River flows, and the altitude is low compared to the surrounding area. So actuallyFirst Year of Reiwa East TyphoonIn several rivers in the Iruma River basin of the Arakawa RiverCollapse・Flood damage has also occurred. Further westSayama Hills,Kaji Hills,Iwano Hills, Hiki Hills, etc.hillsAre scattered around, and the altitude rises toward the west.
|Flat land||Chichibu Basin, Kanto Plain (Musashino Plateau, Omiya Plateau, Iruma Plateau,Gangnam Plateau, Takasaka Plateau, Higashimatsuyama Plateau, Honjo Plateau, Kushimi Plateau)|
|hills||Iwano Hills, Sayama Hills, Hiki Hills, Kaji Hills|
|Mountain||Kanto Mountains, Chichibu Mountains,Oku-Chichibu Mountains|
|River||Arakawa, Iruma River,Shibakawa,Kamogawa,Koonuma River,Ayase River, Tone River, Nakagawa,Sasame River,Shinkawa River,Oochi Kotone River, Moto Arakawa,Koma River,Kasagawa, Edogawa,Kurome River,Naruki River,Den Ugawa, Watarasegawa,Togawa, Kagawa,Shinkata River, Furokawa,Tokugawa,Yanasegawa|
|Lakes/lakes/irrigation canals||Lake Chichibu,Chichibu Sakura Lake,Oku-Chichibu Momiji Lake,Nishi Chichibu Toko,Sayama lake,Lake Enrada,Lake Tamayodo,Kamiryu Lake,Sai Lake,Lake Miyazawa,Lake Kamakita,Lake Naguri,Bessho marsh,Shirahatanuma,Isanuma,Musashi waterway,Minuma Substitute Water,Wildfire water,Tone Great Weir,Six weir, Metropolitan area outer canal|
|National park||Chichibu Tama Kai National Park|
|National park||National Musashi Hill Forest Park|
|Prefectural nature park||Saitama Prefectural Sayama Nature Park, Oku Musashi Nature Park, Kuroyama Nature Park,Saitama Prefectural Nagatoro Yodo Nature Park, Hiki Hill Nature Park, Jobu Nature Park, Buko Nature Park, Ankobunan Nature Park, Ryokami Nature Park, Nishichichibu Nature Park|
Saitama Prefecture has a large number of neighboring prefectures, which is 7 prefectures, and in the Kanto region, it is in contact with all prefectures except Kanagawa prefecture.[Annotation 1].. Nagano Prefectureoff road OfNakatsugawa Forest Road(Nagano prefecture side is paved) It is only possible to come and go directly, and it is closed during winter and night (for details, see Nakatsugawa Forest Road item). Yamanashi Prefecture tooKarizaka Tunnel Toll RoadIt can only be accessed at the same time, and due to restrictions on long tunnels, vehicles equipped with dangerous goods cannot directly communicate with Yamanashi Prefecture.
|Gunma||Isesaki City,Ota City,Fujioka,Takasaki,Tano-gunUeno Village, Tano-gunKanna school,Sawa-gunTamamura Town,Ora-gunOizumi Town, Yura-gunChiyoda, Yura-gunMeiwa Town, Yura-gunItakura Town|
|Tokyo||Kita,Itabashi ku,Nerima-ku,Adachi-ku,Katsushika,Kiyose,Nishitokyo,Higashiyamasa,Higashikurume shi,Musashimurayama-shi,Higashimurayama city,Ome,Nishitama CountyMizuho, Nishitama-gunOkutama Town|
|Yamanashi||Koshu,Yamanashi,Kitatsuru DistrictTamba mountain village|
The Chichibu region has a central highland climate, and the other regions have a Pacific climate. Inland prefectures also have an inland climate. For this reason, the winter is extremely cold,Tokyo Special Ward,横 浜 市,ChibaUnlike other areas, there are many areas that record below freezing every day. Especially in the Chichibu region, it is extremely cold, and in the severe winters, it can get cold to -10℃. On the other hand, in summer, compared to other prefectures, the heat is generally harsh, and there are extremely hot days in almost all areas of the prefecture. There is. Precipitation is generally low, but especially in winter.
- Western mountains/Chichibu area ･･･The Chichibu Basin has a typical inland climate with cold winters and hot summers. Throughout the yearDaily rangeIs big in winterChichibu CityEven within it, temperatures below 5 degrees Celsius were so cold that it recorded a low temperature of -1954°C on January 1, 27. However, in recent years, the global warming due to the influence of urbanization has been remarkable, and the average low temperature in January has risen significantly from the old normal value of -15.8 degrees to -1 degrees Celsius. During the daytime in the summer, it gets very hot, as in other areas in Saitama prefecture.Extremely hot dayHowever, tropical nights are extremely rare, only 1926 days since the start of observations in 7. In winterSouth coast lowDue to the approach, even if it rains in other areas, most of the Chichibu area becomes snow, and in some cases, a snowfall of about 30 cm is recorded. In 2001 and 2005, the annual snowfall in Chichibu City exceeded 200 cm, making it one of the snowiest regions in the Kanto region. Heavy snow can often occur in the Chichibu Mountains. The feature is that the temperatures in the morning and evening are considerably lowered even in autumn and spring.
- Northern plainsJobu ･ ･ ･ ･Kumagaya,FukayaThe northern plains that connect to Gunma Prefecture such as Gunma Prefecture are one of the hottest regions in Japan, where it is particularly hot in Saitama prefecture, which is extremely hot in summer, and it can be extremely hot at around 40 degrees. .. In 2018, Kumagaya city recorded the highest temperature of 41.1℃, the highest record in the history of domestic observation in Japan... In winter, the lowest temperature is relatively high compared to inland. This is because the seasonal winds do not easily subside even at night, and it is often higher than in the southern and eastern regions. In fact, the lowest average temperature in January in Kumagaya is -1°C, which is higher than -0.7°C in Saitama City. Snowfall is also one of the lowest in the Kanto region because it is difficult for south coast lows to reach this region.
- Southern/Eastern ･･･In the eastern part of the country, the temperature is not so high as in the north, but in the summer it is extremely hot, and especially around Koshigaya City is one of the hottest areas in Japan, and in 2007 it was observed to be 40.4℃. Winter, morning and eveningRadiation coolingThe temperature is often lower than that in the north because it is easily affected by, and it may become cold around -5 degrees. Saitama cityTokyo 23 WardHowever, the average minimum temperature in January was low at -1°C, and almost every day until mid-February.Winter dayBecomes
- Western part ･･Since it is located in the hills and the Musashino Plateau, which have a relatively high altitude, it has a more inland climate compared to the plains in the north, east and south. Summers are hot and winters are cold. EspeciallyHatoyama Town TheIwano HillsSince it is a basin-like terrain surrounded by, it is a cold spot in the Kanto plain, and the average minimum temperature in January is -1°C, and it has been observed to be below -3.9 degrees Celsius even in the 21st century. .. This region is often subject to heavy snowfall due to the low pressure on the south coast, and as a whole, compared with the southern and eastern parts of the prefecture,Tama areaSimilar to the climate of. According to JMA statistics,AmedusThe point has slightly smaller daily and yearly differences in temperature than other points.Open airThis is because the local effect of being installed on the shore of Lake Sayama is large.
Saitama Prefecture has 40 cities and 22town, ThreevillageThere is. The number of cities is the highest in 40 prefectures in Japan, and the number of municipalities is 63HokkaidoIt is the third largest in Japan after Nagano Prefecture. All towns are read as "towns" and villages are read as "mura".
Division by county/old county
Since 1896, Saitama Prefecture has the following ninecountyIs placed. The areas included in the counties are gradually shrinking due to the enforcement of the municipal system and the merger of municipalities, but the area classification by the county to which they currently belong and the counties that belonged to in the past are "○○ district", "○○ district", and "○". ○It is sometimes used in fields such as educational administration with a name such as “gun city”. (Example: Cross-search for public libraries in Saitama Prefecture ）
Saitama county in the eastern part of the prefecture (especially Minami Saitama county) and Kita Katsushika county are sometimes used under the name of Saikatsu. (Example:Saikatsu wide area farm road, Gathering Saikatsu Human Rights, Saikatsu Test,Sai Katsusaiba UnionSuch)
- Osato-gun(Osato area）
- Kita Saitama District
- Minami Saitama District
In addition to being used in the current 5-year plan "Saitama Plan for Relaxation and Opportunity" (plan period: FY2007-FY2011)Since April 2010, the secondary health care area has been reorganized based on these 4 regional divisions, and the name has been changed in line with the plan... In April 2008, the above “Regional Creation Center” and “Industrial Labor Center” will be reorganized into “Regional Promotion Centers” for each of the 4 regions except Saitama Region, which is a city designated by the ordinance of Saitama City. Was installed.Map on Saitama homepage
List of municipalities
TaiziIs the municipality where the Regional Development Center is located. In addition, because Saitama City is a government-designated city,TaiziIs the city hall.
|Saitama area||As the prefectural capital of Saitama Prefecture, it is also the only ordinance-designated city within the prefecture and inland prefectures.2001May 5ToUrawa-Omiya city-Yono CityOf 3 citiesmergerWas newly established by2003May 4Move to a designated city.2005On May 4IwatsukiBecame the current city area.|
Former Urawa City, which was originally the prefectural capitalUrawa-ku-South ward-Green District-Sakura kuIt has been functioning as the center of prefectural government since the times. In terms of population, both the former Urawa City and the current Saitama City are number one in the prefecture. Also,Railway townFormer Omiya City that flourished asOmiya W-Nishi-ward-Kita-Minami-kuIs popular as a commercial city. Along the Keihin Tohoku Line, Minami-ku, Urawa-ku, and Chuo-ku are centered around high-density urban areas, with night-time population density in the order of Urawa-ku, Minami-ku, and Chuo-ku, with Japan-China population density being Urawa-ku and Omiya-ku, In order of Chuo Ward, the price increases (2015Census). After the Edo era, on the Omiya plateau (Urawa Omiya stadium) north of UrawaNakasendoUrawajuku and Omiyajuku are established here, and these post forms the central part of the former Urawa city and the former Omiya city, respectively, and the JR Tohoku main line runs north and south. Arakawa flows in the west and Moto Arakawa flows in the east. AlsoJ LeagueIs a clubUrawa Red DiamondsとOmiya ArdijaHas its headquarters, especially in the former Urawa Cityサ ッ カ ーIt is also famous as the city of.
|Southern region||The area that belonged to the southern part of Kita-Adachi County is applicable. Central Kawaguchi City (Core city) IsHigh-rise apartmentIs forested, except in cities designated by ordinanceFunabashiIt has the second largest population in the country after. The three cities centered on the Keihin-Tohoku line, which runs through the western part of Kawaguchi City, are closely related, but Toda City isSaikyo LineAfter opening, the relationship with Kawaguchi City has become a little weak. On the other hand, Warabi-shi and Toda-shi are located along the same Nakasendo and are closely related historically. Warabi is the most popular city in JapanareaIs known for its small size.|
|Central prefecture area||The area that belonged to the northern part of Kita-Adachi-gun applies. 4 cities except Ina are along NakasendoPost townAnd even now, it has a strong relationship with the Takasaki Line. Ina Town is being converted into a residential area as a bed town in Saitama City.|
|Southwest area||West of Kitadachi-gun (formerlyNiiza DistrictArea), the area that belonged to the eastern part of Iruma County. Close to Tokyo,Tobu Tojo Line,Kawagoe HighwayThe conversion of residential land along the street is remarkable. Niiza CityToei Subway Oedo LineLarge-scale expected to stretchLand readjustment projectI have a plan.|
|Eastern region||The areas that belonged to the southern part of Minami Saitama and Kita-Katsushika and the southern parts of the two counties and Soka City (mostly Kita-Adachi-gun) fall under this category. Due to its proximity to Tokyo after the high economic growth periodTobu Isesaki LineResidential land has progressed mainly along the railway lines, and the population has increased in Koshigaya City and Soka City.B.LEAGUEBelongingKoshigaya AlpharsHometown and centrally located in the cityKoshigaya Lake TownKoshigaya CityCore city) Is the largest population in the region, followed by Soka and Kasukabe.|
|Western region||Generally, the area that belonged to the southern part of Iruma-gun is applicable.Mitomi NittaAs you go west from the spreading Musashino Plateau, it changes to the plateau-hills.Oku MusashiCalled. It is also an area where the traditional customs of the Kanto region remain. Deeper connection with the Tama area than in the prefecture,Seibu Ikebukuro Line-Seibu Shinjuku LineA city axis centered on is formed.Professional baseballPacific LeagueBelongingSaitama Seibu LionsIn addition to Tokorozawa where the headquarters ofSayama teaKnown as the production center of. Even now in the Yanase River basinMusashinoThere are some areas that retain the original scenery ofHayao MiyazakiDirector'sAnimated movie"My Neighbor TotoroIt became the stage in (Tokorozawa CityMatsugoSurroundings). In addition, in 2019MoominAboutTheme park"MezzaOpened in Hanno City.|
|Kawagoe Hiki area||Northern Iruma County and Hiki County, and the areas that belonged to these two counties.Koedoと 呼 ば れ るKawagoe Domain Ofcastle townDeveloped asKawagoe-shi(Core city) Centered on the Tobu Tojo Line and the Kanetsu Expressway. The center of the Hiki area on the north side is Higashimatsuyama City, where the Hiki Hills, Iwano Hills, Yoshimi Hills, Arashiyama Gorge, etc.GaichichibuThe natural beauty ofSaitama Children's Animal Nature ParkThere is the National Musashi Hills Forest Park. Since ancient times, it has been a key point of Musashikoku along with the Chichibu district,Mr. Hatakeyama,KawagoeWas active.|
|Kawagoe Hiki area (in the Higashi Matsuyama office jurisdiction)|
|Northern region||Mostly, Kodama-gun, Osato-gun, and the regions that belonged to these two counties. The Tone River runs through the northern end and the Ara River runs through the south, mainly in lowlands and plateaus. Consumers flow in from the neighboring cities and neighboring Gunma Prefecture, mainly in the commercial areas of Kumagaya. Industry is developing centering on industrial parks in various places. Also,Eiichi Shibusawa,Kouichi HanawaThe tourist route is set as the birthplace ofFukaya green onionWith the motifFukkaIt is characterized by the promotion of the region.|
|Northern area (Honjo office jurisdiction)|
|Tone area||In general, the northern part of Minami Saitama and Kita Katsushika counties, Kita Saitama county, and the regions that belonged to these 3 counties are applicable. The Tone River flows to the north, making it a relatively active agricultural region. Also,Saitama Burial Mounds,Gongendo Tsutsumi,Washinomiya Shrine,Shinobi Castle,Tobu Zoological ParkThere are also tourist spots and resorts such as.In recent years, the Tohoku Expressway crosses the area from north to south and the Ken-O Expressway crosses from east to west.logisticsAs a base, warehouses and factory locations along the line are becoming more active.|
|Chichibu area||Chichibu-gun and the area that belonged to the same county. It is the region located on the westernmost side of the prefecture. It consists of the Kanto Mountains and surrounding mountains and the Chichibu Basin surrounded by them.Chichibu XNUMX placesPilgrimageChichibu Night Festival,Chichibu ShibazakuraThe tourism industry has developed.Crystal schistScenic spots featuring rocky pavementNagatoro ValleyIt is,sharkFrom the excavation of fossils of paleontology such asGeologyAlso known as the "place of origin" and "window of the earth,"Old Chichibu Bay sedimentary layer and marine mammal fossilsIn the countryNatural treasureIs specified in.|
Within the prefecturePaleolithicThe ruins of Omiya, Musashino,Jiangnan,ShimosaAbout 500 have been confirmed in each plateau and each river basin in the Chichibu Basin. Ruins and remains of this era have been discovered in the Tachikawa and Daikoku loam layers since 3 years ago..
The prefecture areaUpheavalとRetreatFormed by In the Jomon period, the sea level is higher than it is today, and the low sea level areas mainly from the eastern part of Tokyo to the southeastern part of the prefectureOld Tokyo BayIt is highly probable that it was on the sea floor because of the large creek of Noto. The proof of the old Kawaguchi CityHatogayaIn areasShell moundHas been found everywhere, suggesting that it was close to the coast. At the end of the Jomon period, landification progressed in the southeastern part of the prefecture,Yayoi PeriodThe entire land of Saitama Prefecture has become almost land-based (earthenware pieces from the Yayoi period have been found in Misato City).
An ancient national history book, "Japanese calligraphy"ofEmperor AnkanIn the description of the first year (534 years?), "Leap OfDecember…(Omitted)…in the month ofMusashi KunizoNaohara KasaharaAnd the same family as KotsukiNational constructionIt is said that he had settled in the vicinity of the current Kasahara district of Konosu City.Australian, A quarrel between Musashi-Kunizo by Naoki Kasahara and his family Kobuki,Imperial courtThe messenger who borrowed the power ofYokogo(Tama-gunorYokomi)・Orange Blossom(Kanagawa PrefectureTachibanaju)・Ice(Tama)Kuramoru(Kanagawa PrefectureKura-gun)TonkuraIt is described that it was offered as6st centuryThe giant of this place that suddenly appeared inOld tombs, And belowIron swordFromYamato Imperial CourtIt can be considered that even the direct control of the country had long been the center of Musashi. In addition to the above Musashi-Kunizo (Innocent Kunizo), the area that is currently Saitama Prefecture will be based in Chichibu-gun, later.ChimioWas also present. The main area isRitual systemPreviously,Kono countryCalledChikushi country,Kibi countryComparable toGreat powerIt was said that he was in a higher position in relation to the Yamato Imperial Court and was more prosperous than the current Tokyo area.
WadoIn the first year (708), it is located in the current Kuroya, Chichibu City, Saitama Prefecture.Wado RuinsFrom, Japanese copper (Niigagane, high purity and does not require refining)Natural copper) Was produced to commemorate the productionCurrent currencyBecomeWado KaiIs issued.
1968 years(ShowaSakitama Fudoki no Oka (currently:) in Saitama, Gyoda CitySaitama Kofun Park)ofInariyama TumulusIron sword excavated from (Gold illusion iron sword), when it was preserved at the Genkoji Cultural Property Research Institute in Nara City in 1978, it had 115 characters of gold inlay on the front and back.InscriptionsIt was noticed that there was and there was a lot of attention. In the text, "Kikata Shokei Daiwa" is "Writing]Emperor YukiAndSong BookIt looks like a Japanese legendTakeoSo, at the beginningXinhaiThe mainstream theory is that the year is 471 years. There are various debates over the interpretation of the iron sword during the boom of ancient history..
The counties in the Saitama area are Adachi, Niiza, Iruma,Goryeo・Hiki・Yokomi・Saitama・Osato・Baron-Tarara-Harusawa-Naka・Kodama・Gami・It is Chichibu-gun. In addition, the number of townships is 75 in the prefecture (“Wanajujusho”). The locations of counties within the prefecture are often unknown.Jingu JingunFour warehouses in Shosokura were burned down on September 3, 769rd year (9 years), resulting in casualties on cereals and people. A natural disaster or a sacred fire caused by a thunderstorm[Annotation 2] It is unknown whether it was a human disaster caused by.
Musashi samurai appeared in the hills and plateaus of Kita Musashi, which had a particularly large population in the Musashi region in the Middle Ages, and separated Mr. Kawagoe and Mr. Hatakeyama.ChichibuThe clan played an active part. Also formed as a homogenous groupMusashi Seven PartyThere are also small and medium-sized local Australians.Heiji RebellionAfter going throughTairaMusashi samurai said that the Taira clan was appointed to Musashi Mamoru when it becameOfficerAnd gained new enlightened land and advanced to Western countries.Approval4 years (1180)Yoritomo GengenThe Chichibu clan, who had power in the prefecture area, mainly sided with Yoritomo for the Australians who submitted after theResponsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaParticipated in the battle in. Mr. Kawagoe and Mr. Hatakeyama,Mr. HikiEtc.Kamakura ShogunateWas heavily used in the founding period to participate in political affairs, but in the course of establishing Shogunate power, all but Mr. Kawagoe fell, and the status of Musashi samurai declined.
In the Middle Ages, the highway was established with the establishment of the Kamakura Shogunate, and in the north and south of Nishi MusashiKamakura HighwayIt is connected to the Oshu area through the upper road and the middle road, which serves as a distribution channel for goods and is also important for military purposes.CastleAre distributed. With the development of main roads, side roads and water transportation have developed, and many cities and lodgings have been established.
KawagoeMusashidairaMusashi during the Warring States periodKamakura publicAshikagaとKanto areaUesugiIt was in a state of turmoil due to the confrontation with Kamakura and the division of the Kumakura and Kanto territories. The prefectural area is based on Kita Musashi (the front line base is XNUMX households (now Honjo city))HorikoshiOneUesugi Yamauchi, Minami Musashi (basedKawagoe Castle) BasedMr. Uesugi OgiyaAnd others fought for power. In the direction of ShimosaFurukawaGained power.
In the latter half of SengokuSagami country OfMr. GohojoEmerges.astronomicalIn 10 (1541), he visited Kawagoe Castle, which is the most important base,Uesugi AsadaIs in the Kanto regionNorimasa UesugiAnd connected with Furukawa, and went to rescue the castle.HojoBetweenKawagoe Night BattleWas done. The defeated Ogiya Uesugi was destroyed, and many branches were built in Musashi, which became the territory of Gohojo, and Ueyasu oppressed Norimasa Uesugi.
ConstitutionEchigo countryGuardian feeThe Keio Nagao (laterKenshin Uesugi, Kagetora, who took over the Kanto administration and the Uesugi family, went to the Kanto area and fought with Uyasu. Mr. GohojoKai country OfMr. Takeda,Suruga country OfImagawaとTrilateral allianceI was fighting with Kagetora, but after the collapse of the allianceEirokuIn 12th year (1569), we became friendly with EchigoOvercast AllianceThis led to the invasion of the Chichibu area by Mr. Takeda, and in this complicated diplomatic situationNational peopleWas tossed at.
The early modern period
TenshoIn 18 (1590)Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfUnificationInOdawara SeijiAt the end, Mr. Gohojo will fall. Tokugawa Ieyasu, who ruled the Tokai five nations, was transferred to the Kanto region when Mr. Gohojo fell, and Tokugawa's vassals were placed in the Kanto region, including Musashi. After the battle of SekigaharaEdo ShogunateOnce the rule by the government was established, the Kawagoe clan called "Musashi Sanhan" was established in Saitama prefecture.Ninja-Iwatsuki Domain(And there was almost no intellectual land in Musashikuni.Okabe DomainIs a standing clan. Close to EdoRelative-Musical score, But the formation of the castle town was small except for the Kawagoe clan. Kawagoe prospered as a defense base in the northern part of Edo and as the center of commerce and industry in Musashikuni, known as "Koedo".
By the Edo ShogunateEdoStarting fromGokaidoMaintenance is being promoted, and 9Post(Warabijuku, Urawajuku,Omiyajuku,Ageojuku,Okegawa lodging,Konosu,Kumagaya,Fukaya-juku,Honjo),Nikko Kaido(Oshu Kaido) 6 lodgings (Sokajuku,Koshigaya,Lees,Sugitojuku,Satte-juku,Kurihashi) Was placed. According to GokaidoSideways trafficIs the Kawagoe traffic in the prefecture,Kawagoe/Kodama return,Nikko Waki Traffic,Nikko Onari Kaido, Sekijuku return,Return to Chichibu, Chichibu Koshu return was established.
TomorrowWildfire water for the year,KyohoMinuma Substitute Water has been opened since the beginning of the year,GenrokuIn addition to the development of Mitomi Shinden during the year and the increase in rice and wheat cultivation,sericulture,fabric,cottonCultivation ofVegetablesThe production of regional special products became popular, and in addition to being sold in regular cities, they were also moved to Edo through the Tone, Arakawa, and Shinkawagishi rivers.
In the latter half of the modern periodRoninIncreased social discomfort due to the increase inBunseiWith the reform ofcultureIn 2 years (1805)Kanto crackdown officerHas been installed to strengthen the police force, and villages are responding by forming union villages.
At the end of the Edo period, foreign ships appeared in the waters near Japan,KaeiOn June 6, 6 (July 3, 1853)America OfPerryThe fleet comes to the shogunate and asks for trade, but the Kawagoe clan and the nin clan are on the coast of Edo Bay.Hikone clan,Aizu DomainIn addition, he was in charge of the four clan, and dispatched clan officers to the field and set up Tomibansho. When the Perry fleet arrived, the defense measures were modified,ShinagawadaibaKawagoe clan, Shinobi clan, Aizu clan was in charge of the defense of. Although strengthening the defense of the sea will burden the villages, on the other hand, speculators willingly try foreign trade when Japan opens and starts full-scale trade.
The social changes in the late modern period, the burden of various roles before and after the opening of the port, and the economic fluctuations affected rural society and caused some downfall farmers.KeioOn June 2, 6 (July 13, 1866), it spread to the area west of Nakasendo centering on Iruma-gun.Bushu IkkiOccurs, and is suppressed by the secondment of the Kanto Office.
- Keio4 years (1868)- May 6, Masanori Yamada, a ninjaMusashichi Prefectural GovernmentInaugurated as oldShogunateHave jurisdiction over.
- Meiji2 years (1869)- May 1, Masanori Yamada Prefectural GovernmentTadahide MiyaharaReplaced by.May 1, In the jurisdiction of Miyahara PrefectureOmiya prefectureInstalled, the prefectural officeTokyoBakuro TownPlaced in.May 9, The prefectural office is located in UrawaUrawaRenamed to.
- 4- May 7,Abandoned DomainIn responseClanIn the realmKawagoe prefecture-Shinobi prefecture-Iwatsuki Prefecture3 prefectures are born.May 11, Shinobu, Iwatsuki and Urawa prefectures mergedSaitamaWas born (Adachi-gun, Saitama-gun,KatsushikaPart of. Equivalent to the current Eastern region). On the same day, Kawagoe PrefectureShinagawa PrefectureAbsorb some ofIruma(Corresponding to the current western area, northern area, and Chichibu area). The prefectural office of Saitama Prefecture was located in Iwatsuki-cho, Saitama-gun (now Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City), but there is no suitable building, and the prefectural office was placed in Urawa-juku (now Urawa-ku, Saitama City) in the form of diverting the former Urawa Prefectural Office. .. The prefectural office of Iruma Prefecture was located in Kawagoe Castle.
- 1873 (Meiji 6)-Iruma Prefecture merges with Gunma PrefectureKumagayaBecomes The prefectural office of Kumagaya Prefecture was located at Kumagaya Station (now Kumagaya City).
- 1874 (Meiji 7)- Saitama Normal School(Saitama UniversityThe predecessor of) was established.
- 1876 (Meiji 9)-Kumagaya prefecture was dissolved and the former Iruma prefecture area was merged with Saitama prefecture.SaitamaIs established.
- Eiichi Shibusawa, a nativeMomosuke Fukuzawa,Heizaburo OkawaContributes to the modernization of Japan.
- July 1883, 16 (Meiji 7)-Japan's first private railway "Japan Railway"(Tohoku Main Line・Takasaki LineUeno Station - Kumagaya StationOpen)Urawa Station-Ageo Station-Konosu Station・Opened Kumagaya Station.
- 1884 (Meiji 17)-In Chichibu districtMatsukata FinanceDebt farmers suffering from debt during the recession ofChichibu caseCause
- March 1885, 18 (Meiji 3)- Omiya StationOpened.
- 1890 (23rd year of the Meiji era)-Is issued a royal decree with the prefecture office of Urawa.
- 1894 (Meiji 27) December 12-Kawagoe Line Kawagoe Line (current:Seibu Shinjuku Line) Kumegawa (Current:Higashimurayama Station)-Kawagoe (current:Motokawagoe Station) Opened between.
- 1895 (Meiji 28)-First ordinary junior high school (nowSaitama Prefectural Urawa High School), second ordinary junior high school (currentlySaitama Prefectural Kumagaya High School) Opened.
- March 1899, 32 (Meiji 8)- Tobu Railway(Current:Tobu Isesaki Line）Kitasenju Station - Kuki StationOpening period
- 1911 (Meiji 44)-Japan's first aircraft-only airfield,Tokorozawa Army AirfieldOpened.
- 1914 years(Taisho3 years) May 5-Tojo Railway (currently:Tobu Tojo Main Line）Ikebukuro Station - Tabamozawa StationOpening period
- 1915 (Taisho 4) April 4-Musashino Railway (current:Seibu Ikebukuro Line)Ikebukuro Station - Hanno StationOpening period
- 1921 (Taisho 10)-GovernmentFormer Urawa High School(Saitama University's predecessor) opened.
- September 1923, 12 (Taisho 9)- Great Kanto EarthquakeOccurrence. Since the damage in the prefecture was minor, the number of migrants has increased since then,Urawa painterThe culture is also flourishing.
- 1929 years(Showa4 years) November 11-Hokuso Railway (currently:Tobu Noda Line) Omiya Station- Kasukabe StationOpening period
- September 1940, 15 (Showa 7)- Kawagoe LineOpened.
- 1941 year (Showa 16 year)
- September 1943, 18 (Showa 7)- Saitama Bank(Current:Saitama Resona Bank) Is established.
- September 1945, 20 (Showa 8)- Kumagaya air raidOccurs. It was the last air raid in the Pacific War and the largest air raid in Saitama prefecture.
- 1946 (Showa 21)- TroopsBySaitama KaikanSaitama Military Administration Department was established.
- 1949 (Showa 24)-As a new universitySaitama UniversityWas launched.
- 1965 (40)-Prefecture population exceeded 300 million.
- 1971 year (Showa 46 year)
- Prefecture population exceeds 400 million.
- November 11-14 years after the birth of Saitama prefecture in the abandoned domain of 4, this year, the prefecture established "Saitama Prefecture Day". Various events are held every year from October to December centered on this day.
- 1973 year (Showa 48 year)
- 1977 (52)-Prefecture population exceeded 500 million.
- 1982 year (Showa 57 year)
- September 1983, 58 (Showa 12)- Saitama New Urban Transit Ina LineOpened.
- September 1985, 60 (Showa 9)- Saikyo LineOpened.
- 1987 (62)-Prefecture population exceeded 600 million.
- 1988 (Showa 63)- Saitama ExpoIs held.
- 1992 years(Heisei4 years) November 11-Wako of the Tokyo Outer Ring Road-Misato opening.
- 1999 (Heisei 11)-As a new universitySaitama Prefectural UniversityWas launched.
- 2000 (Heisei 12) May 5-Saitama Shintoshin opened in town.
- 2001 year (Heisei 13 year)
- 2002 year (Heisei 14 year)
- 6 month - Soccer world cupOpens. Semi-finals and other events were held at Saitama Stadium 2002.
- August 8-Population exceeds 1 million.
- April 2003, 15-Saitama City becomes a government-designated city, Kawagoe CityCore cityMoved to.
- 2004- Sai no Kuni Makoto National Athletic MeetHeld.
- March 3-Joetsu ShinkansenHonjo Waseda StationOpened.
- September 2005, 17- Metropolitan New City Railway Tsukuba ExpressOpened.
- 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)
- 2008 (Heisei 20) March-Koshigaya Lake Town opens town.
- March 2010, 22-With Fukaya CityGunmaOta CityDue to a partial change in the prefectural border with, the prefectural soil area has been expanded by approximately 80ha (120ha transfer and 40ha takeout)..
- April 2013- Urawa Gakuin High School The 85th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWon for the first time.
- November 2014 (Heisei 27)-Hosokawa PaperUNESCOIntangible cultural heritageRegister with.
- 2015 year (Heisei 27 year)
- April 4-Koshigaya city moved to the core city.
- August 10- Ken-O ExpresswayAll lines are open within the prefecture.
- April 2015- Takaaki Kajita Nobel Prize in PhysicsAward.
- 2016 year (Heisei 28 year)
- November-WakoRIKEN113th found inelementToNihoniumNamed. As a commemorative project,Wakoshi StationSymbol Road from the South Exit to the InstituteNihonium Avenue”Was maintained from the same year.
- 12 month - Kawagoe FestivalThe Chichibu Night Festival is officially registered as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- 2017 year (Heisei 29 year)
- 2018 year (Heisei 30 year)
- April 4-Kawaguchi city transition to the core city.
- June 6-The whole section of the prefecture section of the Tokyo Outer Ring Road is open.
- 2019 years(ReiwaFirst year) September- Rugby World CupOpens.Kumagaya rugby fieldThen, three games of pool stage were held.
- 2021 (3rd year of Reiwa)-With Saitama StadiumSaitama Super Arena,Kasumigaseki Country Club,JGSDF Asaka Training Ground 2020 Tokyo OlympicsIt will be the venue (initially scheduled to be held in 2020). In addition, the Ground Self-Defense Force Asaka training ground2020 Tokyo ParalympicsWill also be the venue.
- 2024-Keno ExpresswayKuki Shiraoka JCT~Daiei JCT4 lanes between. The total length of the prefecture is 4 lanes.
The population growth rate from 2010 to 2015 is Tokyo,OkinawaHas become the third largest in Japan (see also the list of prefectures).
|Population distribution by age in Saitama prefecture and Japan (2005)||Saitama Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Saitama prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
41.6Age (Male 40.7, Female 42.5. As of January 2006, 18)
- First elected on August 2019, 8 (Reiwa 25), assumed office on August 8.
It is now the first term, and the term of office has expired on August 1, 2023 (five years).
- First elected on August 2019, 8 (Reiwa 25), assumed office on August 8.
Successive governors (only after public election)
- The 42nd generation (the first public election system) Nishimura(April 1947, 4-March 12, 1949, 3 term, 28 term appointed by the government)
- The 43rd and 44th generations (Public election system 2nd generation) Yuichi Osawa(April 1949, 5-October 17, 1956, third term)
- 45th-48th (3rd publicly elected) Hiro Kurihara(April 1956, 7-October 16, 1972, third term)
- 49th-53th (4rd publicly elected) Hatawa(April 1972, 7-October 13, 1992, third term)
- 54th-56th (5rd publicly elected) Yoshihiko Tsuchiya(April 1992, 7-October 13, 2003, third term)
- 57th-60th (6rd publicly elected) Kiyoshi Ueda(April 2003, 8-October 31, 2019, third term)
- 61st generation (7th public election system) Motohiro Ono (August 2019, 8 -, 31st term)
Main facilities of the prefecture
- Saitama main government building(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefectural AssemblyParliament Building (Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama District Court(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Governor's Office(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Crisis Management and Disaster Prevention Center(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Urawa Joint Government Building(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Public Safety Commission(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Police Headquarters(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefectural Police Driver's License Center(Konosu City)
- (Saitama CityOmiya W）
- Saitama Prefectural Library
- Saitama Prefectural Kumagaya Library (Kumagaya City)
- Saitama Prefectural Kuki Library (Kuki City)
- Saitama Prefectural Archives(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Stadium 2002 Park(Midori Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Super Arena (Saitama CityChuo-ku）
- MetLife Dome(Tokorozawa City)
- Tokorozawa Sakura Town (Tokorozawa City)
- Omiya Park(Omiya Ward, Saitama City)
- Kumagaya Sports Culture Park(Kumagaya City)
- Kumagaya Sports Park Athletic Field
- Sai no Kumagaya Dome
- Prefectural Kumagaya rugby field
- Ageo Sports Park(Ageo City)
- Kawagoe Water Park(Kawagoe City)
- Shirakobato Water Park(Koshigaya City)
- Kazo Hanasasaki Park(Kazo City)
- Saitama Aquarium(Hanyu City)
- Saitama Children's Animal Nature Park(Higashimatsuyama City)
- Kita Urawa Park(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Kadokawa Musashino Museum (Tokorozawa City)
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of Modern Art(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore(Omiya Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of Saitama Historic Sites(Gyoda City)
- Saitama Prefectural Arashiyama Historical Site Museum(Arashiyama Town, Hiki District)
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of Nature(Nagatoro-cho, Chichibu-gun)
- Saitama Prefectural River Museum(Yorii Town, Osato District)
- Saitama Literature Museum(Okegawa City)
- Saitama Environmental Science International Center(Kazo City)
- Saitama Peace Museum(Higashimatsuyama City)
- Railway museum(Omiya Ward, Saitama City)
- (Omiya Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Kaikan (Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Sai no Kuni Saitama Arts Theater(Chuo-ku, Saitama City)
- Omiya Sonic City(Omiya Ward, Saitama City)
- (Fureai Cube) (Kasukabe City)
- Wester Kawagoe(Kawagoe City)
- Saitama Prefectural Residents Activity Center (Ina-cho, Kitadachi-gun)
- (Kita Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Cancer Center(Ina-cho, Kitadachi-gun)
- Saitama Prefectural Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disease Center(Kumagaya City)
- Saitama Children's Medical Center(Chuo-ku, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefectural Psychiatric Center(Ina-cho, Kitadachi-gun)
- Saitama Prefectural Institute of Health(Yoshimi Town, Hiki District)
- Saitama Prefectural Health Center(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Saitama Prefecture Persons with Disabilities Exchange Center(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Aya no Kuni Healthy Plaza(Urawa Ward, Saitama City)
- Okubo water purification plant(Sakura Ward, Saitama City)
Saitama Prefecture serves as a public information for the prefectural government by delivering video of the governor's press conference and prefectural assembly broadcast via internet broadcasting..
* Excluding those installed in all prefectures.
|Ministry of Finance|
|National Tax Agency|
|National Police Agency|
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare|
|Ministry of Agriculture|
|Ministry of the Environment|
|Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry|
|Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism|
|Ministry of Justice|
|Public Security Intelligence Agency|
|Ministry of Defense|
|Ministry of education|
|National Personnel Authority|
Economic and industrial
The gross domestic product in 2012 (24) was 21 billion yen.,United Arab EmiratesSlightly more than the gross domestic product of.. It has an economic scale equivalent to around 40 countries in the world.. The number of establishments in the prefecture as of 2014 (Heisei 26) is 26 establishments,Tokyo,Osaka,Aichi,KanagawaIt is the 5th largest in Japan after Japan.
The number of establishments by industry is the largest in the order of wholesale/retail industry, service industry, manufacturing industry, restaurant/accommodation industry, construction industry. By number of employees, wholesale/retail industry, manufacturing industry, service industry, medical/welfare, food and beverage. Most of them are in the order of store/accommodation. The number of establishments by municipality is Saitama City, Kawaguchi City, Kumagaya City, Kawagoe City, Tokorozawa City, and the number of employees is Saitama City, Kawaguchi City, Kawagoe City, Tokorozawa City, Kumagaya City. Of 2007Annual product salesIs 15 million yen, and the amount of manufactured goods shipped is 1,109 billion yen.
The number of tourists in 2014 (Heisei 26) is estimated to be about 1 million, which is increasing in recent years. The largest number by purpose is visitors to various events, followed by sports and amusement park guests. The number of visiting shrines and shrines, cultural assets, and industrial tourists is on the rise.
Major companies in the prefecture
- Saitama Resona Bank
- Musashino Bank
- Saitamagata Shinkin Bank
- Aoki Shinkin Bank
- Hanno Shinkin Bank
- Kawaguchi Shinkin Bank
- Saitama Credit Union
- Kumagaya Shoko Credit Union
- Saitama Doctor Credit Union
- Resona Research Institute
- Resona guarantee
There are 230 stations located in Saitama Prefecture, which is less than 336 stations compared to Chiba Prefecture (100 stations) and about the same as Kyoto Prefecture (241 stations). this isKeihin Tohoku LineとSaikyo LineThis is because there are few competing routes between stations and the area of the prefecture is relatively small.
Saitama City, which has the largest number of passengers in the prefectureOmiya StationToEast Japan Railway OfTohoku ShinkansenとJoetsu ShinkansenAll trains stop in and are also functioning as the fastest transit points when transferring from the southern part of Saitama prefecture to the western suburbs of Tokyo, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro to Tohoku and Joetsu. The average daily number of passengers is about 70, with the most passengers at stations in the prefecture.JTB publishing,Kotsu Shimbun(Excluding "Tokyo Timetable" which does not have the symbol of the prefecture representative station)TimetableThe prefecture representative station on the official route map on the JR homepage was the prefectural capital from before Saitama City was established and was also the city with the largest population in the prefecture.UrawaIt is the central station ofUrawa StationAndSaitama Prefectural OfficeandSaitama City HallIt is also close to the government office area including the city and is also the "gateway to the prefecture capital" in the city planning of Saitama City. Urawa station as of 2020Narita Expressexcept forTohoku Main Line,Takasaki LineAll trains stop.
Connecting both stationsUtsunomiya Line(・Takasaki Line) And Keihin Tohoku Line, and directly connected to the heart of Tokyo across the Arakawa River in southern Kawaguchi City. December 2001, 12Shonan Shinjuku LineOn March 2015, 3Ueno Tokyo LineHas opened and has greatly improved the speed and convenience of getting to the center of Tokyo, and both stations have risen to the top XNUMX in the ranking of cities in the metropolitan area where people want to live. Each station on the Keihin Tohoku line in the prefectureYono StationThe average number of passengers getting on and off at all stations is over 10 every day except for the station, which is the area with the highest population density.
Accompanying the Shinkansen construction plan in the 1970sTohoku/Joetsu Shinkansen Opposition MovementWas held in the southern part of the prefecture. In return, a new commuter line (Saikyo Line) and a new transportation system (Saitama New City Transportation New Shuttle), agreed to establish an urban facility zone as a noise countermeasure, and each line opened in the 1980s. Along the Utsunomiya Line and Takasaki Line north of Omiya Station, long distance trains have been reduced due to the opening of the Tohoku and Joetsu Shinkansen,Medium distance trainHousing development progressed with the increase in the number of houses.
The eastern part of the prefectureTobu Isesaki Line,Tobu Nikko,Saitama high-speed railway lineとMetropolitan New City Railway Tsukuba ExpressBut in the western part of the prefectureTobu Tojo Main Line,Seibu Shinjuku Line,Seibu Ikebukuro LineとSeibu Chichibu LineAre directly connected to central Tokyo. Tobu Isesaki Line and Tobu Nikko LineTokyo Metro Hibiya LineとTokyo Metro Hanzomon LineAnd the Saitama High Speed Rail LineTokyo Metro Namboku LineIn addition, the Tobu Tojo Main Line and the Seibu Ikebukuro LineTokyo Metro Yurakucho LineとTokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineGet on. Crossing the western part of the prefecture from north to southHachiko Line TheKoma River StationThe border is divided into electrified and non-electrified sections, and the north side of Koma River Station is the only non-electrified section in the prefecture.
In this way, there are many routes that directly connect to central Tokyo and cross the prefecture from north to south, while few lines cross the prefecture from east to west. Of these, connect to many lines across the southern part of the prefectureMusashino LineHas the largest number of transport personnel,Tokyo mega loopIs specified in. Connect to Omiya StationTobu Noda LineとKawagoe LineBoth cross the prefecture from east to west, but the Noda lineKasukabe StationTo the east, the Kawagoe LineNisshin StationA single track section is left in the west. Also, the Kawagoe LineKawagoe StationThe operation system is cut off all day.Kumagaya StationConnect toChichibu Railway Chichibu Main LineCrosses the northern part of the prefecture, but the number of users is small on all single-track lines, and the prefecture issues subsidies for equipment maintenance.
Unlike Kanagawa and Chiba prefectures, there are no routes with congestion rates exceeding 190%. As of 2019, the route with the highest congestion rate during the morning rush hour in the prefecture is 185% of the Saikyo line, and the busiest section isItabashi StationからIkebukuro StationIt is a section up to. The congestion rate exceeded 2010% until 200, but fell below 2014% in 190 due to the introduction of wide car bodies.京浜東北線の南行は長い間The Keihin Tohoku Line southbound for a long timeUeno StationからOkachimachi StationAlthough it exceeded 200% in the section up to, the congestion of the section was greatly eased by the opening of the Ueno Tokyo Line in 2014, and the busiest section from 2015Kawaguchi StationからAkabane StationIt was changed to the section up to.The number of Musashino Lines planned as freight lines was small during rush hours, and the congestion rate exceeded 2006% until 200, but fell below 2015% in 180 due to the increase in the number.最混雑区間はThe busiest section isHigashiurawa StationからMinami Urawa StationIt is a section up to.
The Tobu Isesaki Line was the first double railway system in Kanto Private Railway in 1974, and in 2001Kitasenju StationからKitakoshigaya StationUntil 2020, double-tracking was completed in 18.9km, which is the longest except JR. During the morning rushTokyu Denentoshi Line,Keio LineIt has recorded the same amount of transportation as that of, but the congestion rate is below 160%. The Seibu Ikebukuro Line adopted a staggered stop to ensure speediness and level the congestion, but the congestion rate exceeded 1993% until 200, and Kanto Private Railway at that timeOdakyu Odawara LineIt was the route with the highest congestion rate comparable to. In 1994Seibu Yurakucho LineThe whole line of 1997Toei Subway Oedo Line Shinjuku StationAs a result of the extension and opening of business, the volume of transportation decreased and the congestion rate fell below 2000% in 170.
The Tobu Tojo Main Line had no express train for a long time, but in 2008, Kanto Private Railway introduced the first convertible vehicle to cross seats and long seats. Cross seat at rush hourTJ linerEtc. will be used for high-quality trains, etc., and during the daytime, long seats will be used for operation of ordinary trains. On the Seibu Ikebukuro line in 2017S-TRAINWas introduced, but on weekdays it goes directly to the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, and on weekends it goes directly to the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line. On the Tobu Isesaki Line, we will introduce a vehicle similar to the TJ liner in 2020 and directly connect to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.TH linerStarted operation.
Around Kawaguchi CityKokusai Kogyo BusHowever, around Chichibu CitySeibu sightseeing busHas taken on the route bus in one hand, but in other regions there is competition for routes. At Omiya Station, which is the prefecture's largest terminal station, there is an international industrial bus at the east exit.Tobu BusBut there is a Tobu bus at the west exitSeibu BusAre each on board.
Many Tobu and Tojo lines are served by Tobu Bus, and many Seibu lines are run by Seibu Bus. Tobu Bus has many business offices transferred around 2000, and the line that was operating in the eastern area north of Koshigaya City isAsahi Motor CorporationとIbaraki Express CarIn addition, the line operated in the western area north of SakadoKawagoe sightseeing carWas transferred to. After being spun off in 2002, Tobu Bus Central runs along the Isesaki Line and Tobu Bus West runs along the Tojo Main Line. In the Kumagaya area along the JR Takasaki LineInternational ten king trafficIs operating.
In 2002Road transport lawIn response to the deregulation, many new routes entered the eastern region of the south from Koshigaya, and the route network was reorganized with the opening of Tsukuba Express.Things to do in mate,Tallows bath,My Sky Transportation,Global transportation,Keisei Town Bus,Keisei BusIs operated along the Musashino Line and Tsukuba Express Line.
The midnight express buses that are operated after the last train on weekdays are Omiya station, Ikebukuro station in Tokyo,Ueno Station,Tokyo StationThere are many routes that depart from and head to the main stations in the southern part of the prefecture. Many airport connecting buses that connect directly to Haneda Airport and Narita Airport also operate at terminal stations.
The southern part of the prefectureTokyo Outer Ring RoadCrosses, in order from the eastMisato JunctionでJoban Expressway,Kawaguchi JunctionでTohoku Expressway,Oizumi JunctionでKanetsu ExpresswayConnect to. Joban ExpresswayShuto Expressway No. 6 Misato Line, Tohoku ExpresswayShuto Expressway Kawaguchi LineConnect with. The Kanetsu Expressway does not connect to the Metropolitan Expressway,Bijogi JunctionでShuto Expressway No. 5 Ikebukuro LineとShuto Expressway Saitama Omiya LineIs connected to the Shuto Expressway Saitama Omiya LineShuto Expressway Saitama Shintoshin LineGo directly to. From the Tone region to the western part of the prefectureMetropolitan area central connecting expresswayCrosses, in order from the eastKuki Shiraoka JunctionOn the Tohoku Expressway,Tsurugashima JunctionIt connects with the Kanetsu Expressway.
Shuto Expressway No. 6 of Misato LineYashio parking areaOf the Tsukuba ExpressYashio StationIt is close to, and you can enter the parking area and transfer to the railway line. Shuto Expressway Kawaguchi LineKawaguchi parking area TheAkayama Historical ParkIt is adjacent toHighway oasisIs being maintained.
Crosses the eastern part of the general national roads in the prefectureNational Route 4, Connecting the metropolitan area in a ring across the prefectureNational Route 16, Cross the prefecture centerNational Route 17And run parallel to Tokyo Outer Ring RoadNational Route 298Is the whole sectionDesignated sectionIt is a directly controlled national road, and is managed by the Omiya National Highway Office and the Northern Capital Highway Office of the Kanto Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. National roads outside designated areas (auxiliary national roads) and prefectural roads are managed by the prefecture, but national roads outside the designated areas and prefectural roads in Saitama City, which is a government-designated city, are managed by Saitama City. The national highway that completes in Saitama Prefecture connects Koshigaya City to Iruma CityNational Route 463All other national roads cross the prefectural border.
It has a section that runs parallel to the Tohoku ExpresswayNational Route 122 TheIwatsuki InterchangeIt intersects with National Route 16 in the vicinity, and the down line has one lane on each side in a cranked state, so there is chronic congestion.National Route 125Crosses the Tone area and overlaps with Route 122AEON MALL HanyuAre in close proximity. Cross the border with Yamanashi PrefectureNational Route 140 TheKarizaka PassCross overReturn to ChichibuIs the national road as it is,Dotted national roadBut in 1998Karizaka Tunnel Toll RoadHas opened and it has become possible to travel by car. The 6,625m-long Karizaka Tunnel is the longest mountain tunnel on a national highway.
- General national road
There is no private airport in Saitama Prefecture, but there is a heliport in Okegawa City.
Medical and welfare
- ■Prefectural broadcastBesides TV SaitamaWide area broadcasting OfNHK Broadcast Center(General TV-E Tele)WhenKey station in Tokyo5 stations (Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS TV-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Fuji Television Network, Inc) Is the broadcasting area for the whole prefecture,Broadcast target areaoutsideTOKYO MXMost of the eastern part of the prefecture,ChibateleIs southeastern prefecture,Gunma TVIs the northern part of the prefecture It is a guide to the reception area.
Rajiru ★ Rajiru-radikoWith the start of operation in KantoWide area broadcasting-Prefectural area broadcastingRegardless of NHK, commercial broadcasting in Tokyo AM / FM /Short waveEven if each of the eight stations could not receive radio waves well, it became possible to listen to them via the Internet throughout the prefecture.
Furthermore, Kanagawa prefecture area broadcastingRadio Japan-FM Yokohama, Chiba prefecture areabayfmCan now be heard throughout the prefecture.In our prefectureFM NACK5Can now be heard in all areas of the Kanto region, 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures.
- FM radio station
- FM NACK5 (former: FM Saitama.Independent station）
- The broadcast target area is only this prefecture, but it can be heard in the entire Kanto plain...Also, as mentioned above, radiko is distributed in 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures in the Kanto region.
- ※otherInterFM897However, the target area of the prefecture is only Saitama city, Is a broadcasting area mainly in the south. Outside the broadcast areaTOKYO FM(Generally plain areas other than the Chichibu area）,FM Gunma(Northern prefecture),J-WAVE, FM Yokohama, Bayfm (eastern part of the prefecture)),FM Fuji However, each part of the prefecture is a broadcasting area.
- AM radio station
- * In addition to AM radio, which has a transmitting station in this prefecture, which will be described laterNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Is the target area for broadcasting.
- Community broadcasting
- FM CHAPPY(Former: FM Iruma) (The southwestern part of the prefecture centering on Iruma City)
- Flower radio(Konosu City)
- REDS WAVE(Saitama City)
- Clover radio(Asaka City, Shiki City, Niiza City, Wako City)
- FM Kawaguchi(Kawaguchi city)
- Hello Happy Koshigaya FM 868(Koshigaya City)
- FM to emit(Miyoshi-cho, Iruma-gun, Fujimino-shi, Fujimi-shi)
- FM Kumagaya(Kumagaya City/Gyoda City)
- Chichibu FM(Chichibu City)
Cable tv station
- Cable TV station in Saitama Prefecture(reference)
Broadcasting station with transmitting station
Wide area broadcasting
The following wide area broadcasting stations in the Kanto regionTransmitting stationIs in Saitama prefecture.
- NHK (NHK Radio First Broadcast,NHK Radio Second Broadcast)- NHK Shoubu Kuki Radio Station(The venue is TokyoShibuya Ward）
- TBS Radio -Toda City (headquartered in TokyoMinato-ku）
- Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc. -Kawaguchi City (headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo)
In addition, NHK Broadcasting Centers and relay stations for terrestrial digital televisions from five wide area commercial broadcasters are located throughout the prefecture (Kodama・Honjo, Ogano, OgawaOnishi・Chichibu SadahoChichibu・Chichibu Tochiya, Hanno Joseki, Hanno Karatake, Hannohara Market, Fufu, Yokosene Furuya relay stations) Is installed. *For the transmission channel, see the website of the Kanto Bureau of Communications, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Digital relay station opening information).
- NHK Saitama Broadcasting Station/TV Saitama-Hiranohara Transmission Station (NHK Saitama Broadcasting Station only transmits prefectural FM broadcasts)
- FM NACK5-Tokigawa-cho, Hiki-gunIimori Pass
1908 (Meiji 41)National Language Survey CommitteeSince the report, in the Kanto regionKeihan accentAreas where accents similar to are used (mainly in the former Katsushika district.Tokyo accentIt was a one-step change type special accent), but it was only heard by the utterances of the elderly when the ebbing was remarkable. Others are based on Tokyo accents over almost all areasEastern dialect OfWest Kanto dialectIs used. Because it is close to Tokyo and there are many people coming from outside the prefecturecommon languageHas a strong influence on the West Kanto dialect,Metropolitan dialectIs used in many places.
- local cuisine
- Local gourmet
- Fukaya green onion (Fukaya city)
- Soka rice cracker(Soka)
- Sweet potatoCooking, sweet potato (Potato yokan・Imbei rice crackers, etc.) (Kawagoe City)
- Gohei(Kumagaya City)
- Sayama Tea (Iruma City, Tokorozawa City, Sayama City, etc.)
- Azabumi Refrigerationnaturalshaved ice(Nagatoro-cho, Chichibu-gun)
- Chushichi Meshi (Ogawa Town, Hiki District)-One of Japan's Five Great Meals
- Musashino Udon(Iruma-gun)
- Kazo Udon (Kazo City)
- Kure soupUdon (Kawashima-cho, Hiki-gun)
- Chichibu Soba(Chichibu City, Chichibu District)
- Okirekomi(Chichibu-shi, Chichibu-gun)-Steamed udon noodles with flat noodles
- Hagi Yaki(Urawa Ward, Saitama City, Kawagoe City, etc.)
- Jelly fly(Gyoda City)
- Gyoda's Fly(Gyoda City)
- Higashi Matsuyama Yakitori(Higashimatsuyama City)-Yakitori-style skewered pork cabbage meat (eat with its own miso)
- XNUMX stone manju(Gyoda City)- Munakata ShikoInvented "good, too good"catch copyAnd illustration package.
- Boiled(Fukaya City)
- eelCuisine (Urawa Ward, Saitama City, Kawagoe City)
- catfishCooking (Yoshikawa City)
- 鮎Cooking/Ayuhan (Yorii Town, Osato District)
- Chichibu Miso/Chichibu Ome (Chichibu City, Chichibu-gun)
- Chichibu Sake Brewery-Chichibu Wine, Chichibu Nishiki, Masamune Buko, etc.
- Salted bean paste(Tone areas such as Kazo and Kuki)
- Shirimochi(Hinnoh City)
- Fukuroya Smanju (Nagatoro-cho, Chichibu-gun)
- Igamanju(Tone areas such as Konosu City, Kazo City and Kuki City)
- Sloppy(Fukaya City)
- Green onion miso rice cracker (Chuo-ku, Saitama City)
- Katemeshi(Hiki-gun, Iruma-gun) *Oldness and XNUMX selections of rice balls
- Koedo beer(Kawagoe City) *The world's first potato producedLocal beer
- (Woodwork, 1979)
- (Doll, 1978)
- Iwatsuki doll(Doll, 2007)
- Traditional crafts
- Folk craft
- Hina doll(Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City, Konosu City, Koshigaya City)
- Japanese paper(Ogawa-cho, Hiki-gun, Higashi-Chichibu-mura, Chichibu-gun)
- Plants(Kawaguchi City Yasuyuki) Former Kita Adachi-gunAsan Village
- Silk fabric(Chichibu City) *Chichibu Meisen
- carp streamer(Kazo City)
- casting(Kawaguchi city)
- Roof Tile(Fukaya City)
- Gyoda Tabi(Gyoda City) * Tabi socks have been manufactured since the Edo period. Gyoda ships 8% of the total in Japan.
- Daruma(Koshigaya City)
- PaulowniaChest of drawers(Around Kasukabe City, Kawagoe City)
- Paulownia box(Kasukabe City, Koshigaya City, Miyashiro Town, Minami Saitama District, Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City)
- straw hat(Kasukabe City) *Made by a farmer's side business. It is one of the few production areas in Japan.
- Oshiebattledore(Kasukabe City)
- 凧(Kasukabe CityNishiho Pearl Flower← Former Kitakatsushika-gunShowa Town）
- bonsai(Saitama CityKitaBonsai town)
- Bamboo broom(Fujimino City ← Former Iruma-gunOi town）
- slipper(Gyoda City ← Former Kitasaitama DistrictMinamikawara Village）
- Japanese pole(Kawaguchi city)
- Number of cities (40)-2001 cities before the establishment of Saitama City, May 5, 1
- Flowing in the prefectureRiverArea ratio (3.9%)
- Sunny days-2011 sunny days in 58
- River width (Arakawa)-2,537 m
- High population density (Wabi city)
- Productive age (active generation from 15 to 64 years old) Population ratio
- Educational cost ratio-32.00% (2012)
- School/prep school fees
- Magazine/book purchase costs
- Number of library loans per person-Saitama City (since the Urawa City era)
- National High School Soccer ChampionshipOf the prefectural representative schoolsWinNumber of times, number of wins (but postwar)
- National High School Quiz ChampionshipNumber of wins in- Saitama Prefectural Urawa High School
- Hina doll,May dollProduction (main production areas: Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City, Konosu City, Koshigaya City)
- Saitama Seibu Lions. For the last 30 yearsProfessional baseball japan seriesNumber of wins
- TumulusThe size of-in GyodaMarugraveyama Tumulus
- Carp streamer production (main production area: Kazo City)
- ice creamShipment amount (main production area: Fukaya City)
- pastaConsumption (main consumption area: Saitama City (*in the former Urawa area))
- LeekYield (2004% domestic share in 14. Main production area: Fukaya City)
- Broccoli yield (2004% domestic share in 15. Main production area: Fukaya City)
- KomatsunaYield (2004% domestic share in 14. Main production area: Iruma-gun)
- cakeConsumption (main consumption area: Saitama City *In the former Urawa City area)
- dressingConsumption of
- CD playerProduction of
- mechanical pencilProduction of
- Tabi production (main production area: Gyoda City)
- Chinese noodleShipping amount
- Japan's largestShopping center -Of KoshigayaAEON Lake Town
- World's largest launchfireworks - Kounosu Fireworks Festival
- BicycleOwnership(76.9% (FY2008))
- One of the largest in the worldSpillwayFacility-Kasukabe city outer spillway
- Number of voluntary crime prevention groups-5,803 (2013)
- Length of zelkova trees (about 17km.Kitaurawa StationFrom the entrance intersection (Urawa Ward, Saitama City)Nishiarai TownIntersection (Tokorozawa City)[Annotation 3]
- Professional baseball
- Adult baseball
- Women's professional baseball
- Saitama Astria(Saitama City)
- サ ッ カ ー
- J League * All are based in Saitama City.
- WE League
- Japan Rugby Top League(Top east league1)
- SECOM Ragatz(Sayama City)
- Female 7-person Rugby
- Arcus Kumagaya(Kumagaya City)
- V League(V2 league, boy)
- Saitama Azalea(Kawagoe City)
- V League (V1 League/Women)
- Saitama Ageo Medics(Ageo City)
- B.LEAGUE・B2 middle district
- Koshigaya Alphars(Koshigaya City)
- Saitama Broncos(Tokorozawa City/Saitama City)
- Table tennis
- T League(T Premier League/Men's)
- TT Saitama(Although all of Saitama Prefecture are home towns, Saitama City is the main activity area. The tentative name is "Team Saitama.")
- Road race
- Sumo room
- Iruma River Room(Chuo-ku, Saitama City)
- Pursuit room(Soka)
- Minato room(Kawaguchi city)
- Futakoyama room(Tokorozawa City)
- Boxing gym
- (Kawagoe City)
- (Saitama City)
- (Kumagaya City)
- (Konosu City)
- (Tokorozawa City)
- (Saitama City)
- (Kawaguchi city)
- Soka Arizawa Boxing Gym(Soka)
- (Sayama City)
- (Sakado City)
- (Honjo City)
- (Saitama City)
- (Saitama City)
- (Koshigaya City)
- (Fujimino City)
- Professional wrestling group
- Ice ribbon(蕨 市)
- Horse racing:Urawa Racecourse
- Bicycle:Omiya Velodrome,Seibuen Bicycle Racetrack
- boat race:Toda Boat Race Track
- Auto race:Kawaguchi Auto Race Ground
- UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage
- National treasure
- Musashi Saitama Inariyama TumulusExcavated items (owned by the Japan Agency for Cultural Affairs and stored at Saitama Prefectural Museum of Historic Sites)
- Tatsu Meizen, the mayor of Japan, Senju Funazumi Kagemitsu Author Saburo Saburo Kagemasa XNUMXnd year (=XNUMX years) Mizumi July XNUMX (Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore)
- Tanto Meibi Ogune Sumiketsu Genritsu March, XNUMXrd year of the year (Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore)
- Hokke sutra, sutra, Amida sutra, Hannya sutra (Jikoji Temple）
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Kawagoe (Kawagoe City)
About important cultural property of countryList of important cultural properties in the Kanto region,List of important cultural properties of buildings in the Kanto areaSee.
country'sRegistered tangible cultural propertyaboutCategory: Saitama Prefecture registered tangible cultural property, About prefecture designated cultural propertyList of Saitama designated cultural propertiesSee.
"Lucky ☆ Star","that flowerSince it has become the stage of many popular manga and anime, etc., we are focusing on utilizing animation and manga as a tourism promotion,Anitama FestivalWas held, and in 2014 the 1st "Saitama Anime Sacred Land Project Conference" was held., 2015 winner of Saitama City New Business AwardUrawa no ToneWas broadcast.
Saitama Prefecture has a friendly relationship with the following areas.
|メキシコ-State of Mexico||1979|
|People's Republic of China-Shanxi Province||1982|
Works set in Saitama Prefecture
People from Saitama Prefecture
Saitama Prefectural Honor Award (Saitama Grand Prix)
- November 1986, 61 (Showa 11)-Seibu Lions (Professional baseball japan seriesThe championship is based in Tokorozawa City. )
- September 1987, 62 (Showa 11)- Makoto Takada(Urawa painter,Member of the Japan Academy of Arts, From Urawa City (now Saitama City)
- September 1988, 63 (Showa 7)- Junko Tabei(EverestIs the first woman in the world to reach the summit, living in Kawagoe City)
- September 1991, 3- Honda f1Project team(F1 Grand Prix race5 consecutive yearsManufacturing Division Champion, In WakoHonda R&D Laboratories）
- September 1992, 4- Junichi Inoue(Albertville Olympics(Bronze medal, from Chichibu City)
- September 1992, 4- Ryohei Kiba(Barcelona OlympicBronze medal of Asaka citySDF physical education school）
- September 1992, 4- Noriko Mizoguchi(Barcelona Olympic silver medal, from Saitama University)
- September 1995, 7- Maruki Iri,Maruki ShunMr. and Mrs. (Illustration of the atomic bomb Maruki MuseumEstablished,Nobel Peace PrizeCandidate, residing in Urawa City, Higashimatsuyama City)
- September 1996, 8- Koichi Wakata(EndeavorBoarding, from Omiya City (now Saitama City), from Saitama Prefectural Urawa High School)
- November 1996, 8-(Atlanta ParalympicsBronze medal, Tokorozawa city resident)
- 1996 Nov 8-(Atlanta Paralympics Gold Medal, Kawagoe City Residence)
- April 2003, 15-Hayao Miyazaki ("Spirited Away"soAcademy Feature Film AwardAward, living in Tokorozawa City)
- December 2007, 19-Urawa Red Diamonds (AFC Champions League 2007(Champion, Saitama city is home to)
- September 2009, 21- Masahiro Motoki(Starring "Okuribito"ButAcademy Foreign Language Film AwardAwarded from Okegawa City, from Urawa Gakuin High School)
- September 2009, 21- Yukio Ninagawa(Director, From Kawaguchi City)
- September 2015, 27- Norio Sasaki(Japan national soccer teamAs a director2011 FIFA Women's World Cup German TournamentWinner, residing in Kawaguchi City/Saitama City)
- January 2016, 28 (Heisei 1)-Takaaki Kajita (Nobel Prize winner in physics, from Higashimatsuyama city, from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School, from Saitama University)
- September 2016, 28- Satoshi Omura(Nobel Prize in Physiology or MedicineWinner, temporary residence in Urawa Ward)
- ^ Musashi countryKitama-gunThere was Kanagawa prefecture in 1872-1893, but it was also adjacent to the prefecture.
- ^ Gunji was a lifelong system of powerful local Australians, so by means of arson in Shogura, which is the most important in the county, and aiming to defeat Gunji, it occurred in the eastern part of the late 8th to 9th centuries.
- ^ An explanation board titled "The most keyaki trees in Japan" is located near the Kita Urawa Station entrance intersection,ShimookuboIt is installed near the intersection (Sakura Ward, Saitama City) and near the Kumano Shrine East Intersection (Tokorozawa City).
- ^ List of main financial indicators of local governments in 27(Excluding Tokyo)
- ^ "Areas by prefecture"(19 area), Geographical Survey Institute.
- ^ (February 2015, 2). “Planned exhibition at the rich rivers and prefectural archives seen on a pictorial map”. Tokyo Newspaper(Chunichi Shimbun)
- ^ a b Tanigawa Akihide 2017, pp. 35-37.
- ^ Saitama. "01 Land/Weather”(Japanese). 2020/8/8Browse.
- ^ "41.1 degrees in Saitama and Kumagaya, highest in history of observation in Tokyo and 40.8 degrees in Ome". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2018, 7). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ "Extremely hot weather in Japan observed at 41.1 degrees Celsius". BBC NEWS JAPAN. with the BBC (September 2018, 7). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ Regional plans Saitama Prefecture website, viewed in November 2010
- ^ Community Health Plan Saitama Prefecture website, viewed in November 2010.
- ^ Tashiro Tashiro, Hiroshi Shiono, Masao Shigeta, Takeshi Morita "History of Saitama Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co. June 1999
- ^ Hiroshi Shiono "Hunting and Gathering and Agriculture" 12 pages
- ^ Misato City Overview
- ^ "The Age of Tumulus" Gyoda City Board of Education(Retrieved September 2016, 12)
- ^ "History" Genkoji Cultural Property Research Site(Retrieved September 2016, 12)
- ^ Hiroshi Shiono "Shinsai Sword and the Rise of Musashikuni", page 56
- ^ Saitama Prefecture Day: Saitama Prefecture Home Page
- ^ "Weekly metropolitan area-exilave, drama on the line-". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2010, 5)
- ^ “About business license for Metropolitan Chuo Expressway Expressway (Chuo Expressway)” (PDF) (Press Release), NEXCO East Japan, (March 2018, 3) 2018/4/5Browse.
- ^ Saitama Internet broadcasting
- ^ Saitama Prefecture Economic Calculation
- ^ Prefectural economic calculation by the Cabinet Office Archived August 2010, 2, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- ^ Latest version of Geography of Japan 5 "Kanto region" 39 pages
- ^ Estimate of reception area (Tokyo Metropolitan Television)
- ^ Ciba Tele reception guide
- ^ Target of broadcasting area (Maebashi station) (A-PAB)
- ^ "Information from FM NACK5 Sales Department”. FM NACK5. As of September 2019, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/3/3Browse.
- ^ Broadcasting target area of the broadcasting station that conducts foreign language broadcasting among the ultra-high frequency broadcasting performed by general broadcasting companies according to the provisions of 2) (2) (1) c of the Basic Plan for Broadcasting Promotion (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ About InterFM (viewed June 2014, 6)
- ^ "TOKYO FM resume”. River Planning Division, Water and Disaster Management Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. As of October 2020, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/2/6Browse.
- ^ TOKYO FM becomes clearer in western Tokyo! Saitama: Southwest
- ^ TOKYO FM × Tokyo Tower Summit New Antenna Transmission Memorial TOWER OF LOVE(Retrieved September 2018, 11)
- ^ FM Gunma Sales Department Listening Area
- ^ Overview of J-WAVE (viewed on June 2014, 6)
- ^ (PDF) .
- ^ Company Information (Yokohama FM Broadcasting)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Guidance of radio CM How far does the radio wave reach?
- ^ List of completed terrestrial digital broadcasting -Digital Broadcasting Promotion Association
- ^ a b Saitama Prefecture's proud story -Saitama Prefecture (2015 July 7), viewed 23 May 2016.
- ^ “Tonegawa Bicycle Path: The best in Japan! 170km, all lines open in a day”. Daily jp (Mainichi Newspaper). (May 2011, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 6. 2011/6/2Browse.
- ^ The 1st Saitama Anime Sacred Land Project Meeting is held! Saitama Prefecture Industrial and Labor Department, April 2014, 4
- Akihide Tanikawa"Walk through the origin of Saitama place name"KK Best Sellers, November 2017, 8, first edition.ISBN 978-4-584-12561-8.
- Natural scenic spots in Saitama prefecture
- List of people from Saitama prefecture
- Saitama Prefectural High School List
- Saitama Junior High School List
- Saitama Elementary School List
- Saitama Kindergarten List
- Saitama nursery school list
- List of Saitama designated cultural properties
- Sai no Kuni
- Geography of japan - Region of Japan
- SaitamaGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Map - Google map
- Official website
- Saitama Prefectural Office (@pref_saitama)- Twitter
- Saitama Prefectural Office - Facebook
- Saitama Prefecture Official Channel - YouTubeChannel
- A few times Saitama -Saitama Prefecture Official Tourism Site
- Secrets of Saitama Prefecture -Saitama Prefecture Living Department
Shinobi prefecture, Iwatsuki prefecture, Urawa prefecture
Part of Chiba Prefecture (west of Edogawa, Shimosa Province)
Part of Kumagaya Prefecture (Musashikuni)
|Changes in administrative districts|