Aim "Oyakaku", Nagasaki Prefecture Youth Retention Division produces a job hunting PR video in which parents interview local companies in reverse
If you write the contents roughly
In addition to this "reversal interview", "Nagasaki Near Future Story" will be released at the same time in Nagasaki Prefecture.
From February 2021, 2, the Youth Retention Division of the Nagasaki Prefecture Industrial Labor Department will be aimed at parents to promote employment of young people in Nagasaki Prefecture. → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Goto Islands,Iki Island,TsushimaAnd many moreislandsIncluding, 47PrefecturesKnown for having the most islands in the world. In addition to being a large islandRias coastFrom having a lot ofcoastlineIs the second or first place among 47 prefectures (*"terrainSection).
The origin of the place name "Nagasaki" is said to be from Mr. Nagasaki as follows. Mr. Nagasaki is Mr. Takehira Hira Chiba style (Kyushu Chiba) Is a clan that draws on the flow of, and is known for the origin of the name of Nagasaki Prefecture. A family of Mr. Kyushu Chiba, who had a hall in Misaki, which is near the present Nagasaki Prefectural Government Office, and covered a wide range from Fukahori to Togitsu in the Nagasaki Port neighborhood,Mr. Nagasaki, KyushuFrom the origin of the nameIzukuniTakata-gunMr. Takehira Hira, who is the chief inmate of Mr. Hojo, who is the presiding officer of Kamakura, who owns Nagasaki village and whose place name is the family name.NagasakiOne of the people flowed to Kyushu (Mr. Nagasaki, Kyushu) and became a samurai in the depths of Nagasaki Bay.Nagasaki Jinzaemon JunkeiThere is a theory insisted by that genealogy. It is known that at least Kotaro Nagasaki Shigetsuna was a royal family who was in charge of the ground work of Nagasakiura in the early Kamakura period (3) around Nagasaki. Based on Sakurababa Castle (Tsurugi), he gradually expanded his power. In addition, there is also a popular myth that is based on "accent." LocallyNomozakiThe peninsula was called "long cape", but it became "Nagaka Misaki" in the Nagasaki dialect, and this was transcribed as "Naka Misaki", and this word was translated to "Nagasaki". It has become.
To the eastSagaOther than adjacent to, is surrounded by the sea.Tsushima,Iki,Goto IslandsThere are 971 islands, such as the number one in Japan. Also,coastlineHas a length of 4,137Kilometers (km)Hokkaido(Northern Territories2nd place after (including) (actually 1st place in Japan).Nagasaki Prefecture, which has an area about one-twentieth that of HokkaidocoastlineIs so long, in addition to the large number of islands,Rias coastBecause the coastline is complicated and complicated. Due to this topographical feature, 83 locations throughout Nagasaki PrefecturePortAre scattered, and the number reaches 7.4% in Japan.There is no point in Nagasaki prefecture that is more than 15 km from the coastline.
- Main topography of Nagasaki Prefecture
- Rivers and lakes
- island(TaiziRepresents the island connected to the mainland of Kyushu by a bridge)
- Tsushima(Tsushima City)
- Iki Island(Iki City)
- Fukushima,Takashima,Qingdao(Matsuura City)
- Hirado Island,Ikitsuki Island,Dejima,Matosan Oshima,Futamijima(Hirado City)
- Kujukushima (Saikai National Park)(Kujukushima),Kuroshima,Hario Island(Sasebo City)
- Goto Islands
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Mt. Taradake Prefectural Park, Nomozaki Peninsula Prefectural Park, Kitamatsu Prefectural Park, Omurawan Prefectural Park, Nishisonogi Peninsula Prefectural Park, Shimabara Peninsula Prefectural Park
Warm current from southwestTsushima CurrentIn general, the climate is mild and the temperature difference is small. However, because it is close to the continent, it is easily affected by cold waves, and the cold may become severe enough to fall far below normal, and mid-winter days may be observed. In winterEast China SeaIt often becomes cloudy around the side,Rain,snowMay cause Although there is little snowfall, the west side is the East China Sea, so depending on the wind direction of the monsoon, the snow clouds may be supplied uninterrupted, resulting in heavy snowfall. Especially2001(13)1/16Has observed 14 cm of snow in Nagasaki,2016(28)1/24Recorded 17 cm of snow in, All over the prefecture(I.e.Became. But,Kyushu regionNorthernmostTsushimaThen.Korean PeninsulaSince it is located just south of, the snow clouds generated in the East China Sea are blocked by the Korean Peninsula.Korean PeninsulaSince the sea area between and is extremely short at about 50 km, snow clouds do not develop, and although it has many snow days, it is rare for snow to accumulate.
From a biological point of view, it can be seen on various coastsAkoSuch asSubtropicalSex plants reflect a warm climate. Because it’s close to the continentTsushima leopard cat,MutsugorouThere are many continental relics such asSubspecies-VariantIt is also a feature that has been confirmed.
Shimabara Peninsula Theactive volcanoIn the zoneSpaThere are many1990(Heisei2 years)- 1995(7)Unzen/FugendakeEruption ofShimabaraとFukae TownCaused a lot of damage mainly. Also,East China SeaBecause it sticks out totyphoonTyphoon 9 (1970, Nagasaki City) caused a great disaster not only in Nagasaki Prefecture but also in the Japanese archipelago.Typhoon No. 17 (1976, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 17 (1991, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 19 (1991, Sasebo City),Typhoon No. 18 (2004, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 14 (2005, Isahaya City),Typhoon No. 13 (2006, Sasebo City)The typhoon such as has landed.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
According to NagasakiArea classification Then, it is divided into seven areas: Nagasaki area, prefecture north area, prefecture central area, Shimabara area, Goto area, Iki area, and Tsushima area. There are 7 municipalities, 13 districts and 4 towns. All reading of "town" is "chou". There were 8 municipalities at the stage of 2000 (Heisei 12), but due to the great merger of Heisei, there were 79 municipalities by April 2010 (Heisei 22). Village2005(17)10/1 OfOshima villageDisappeared with the merger of.
In Nagasaki Prefecture,TsushimaThere are multiple unique units attached to the end of the place name under the municipalities in areas other than.Iki IslandIn a rural village,TouchAt the fishing villageUra, Excluding IkiHirado DomainIn the territoryExemption (men), OldOmura DomainTerritory andGoto IslandsThen "Go, OldSaga DomainTerritory and oldShimabara DomainIn the territoryFirst nameIs attached.
Many of these units are deleted when the town name is changed due to merger of municipalities, etc., but it is still used in some areas as a unit of administrative division under municipalities.
Population and area of municipalities
|市町村||Area (km2）||Population (people)||The population density|
Population is as of June 2013, 6.
CurrentSaseboFrom the area ofFukui cave,Senfukuji caveRuins such as are found in JapanHistoric siteHas become. In the former Kunimi Town (now Unzen City), there is the Hyakuhanadai Ruins, and the traces of people's lives and tools used about 3 years ago have been found.2003(Heisei15 years)12At the Hirado city entrance ruins of 10 years agoSoil layerからPaleolithicWas found, and it is possible that people had lived in it for a long time.
Jomon PeriodThe famous archeological site of Minamishimabara City (formerly Kita-Arima-cho, Minami-Korai-gun)Harayama dolmensIs. In addition, Yuki Shell Midden, Saga Shell Midden, Shirahama Shell Midden, etc. have been discovered.
Yayoi PeriodAs the ruins ofWei ZhajinSeen as "One Country"Hara Tsuji RuinsIs the currentIki CityLocated in Ashibe Town and Ishida Town, it is designated as a special historical site of Japan. AlsoSatohara remainsHas been discovered and is one of the important things to know the agricultural technology at that time. In addition, an iron sword from the Yayoi period was excavated.Tomihara Ruins(Omura City),Tower neck ruins, Japan's oldestcatThe bones ofKarakami Ruins(Iki City) etc.
The number of burial mounds in the prefecture exceeds 500, and most of them are in Iki.Iki Burial MoundsHas been designated as a Japanese historical site. As a tomb in the early Kofun period,Deizuka Tumulus,Niso Kofun GroupThere is. In the latter half, there are many large-scale burial mounds. As a representative of Iki CityOni Cave TumulusThere is the largest tumulus in the prefecture. Besides thisSugoroku Tumulus(This is the largest keyhole-shaped tumulus in the prefecture),Yadateyama Burial Mounds,Utazaki Burial MoundsThere is.
Ono girlIncludingEnvoy,EnvoyTraveled to the Korean peninsula and China via Iki, Tsushima, and Goto, which are the northernmost north of Japan.Goto Islands TheEnvoyIt is famous as the starting point of South Road.ManyoshuHas many related songs. Today's last port of call in JapanMitsui TownIn Kashiwazaki,KukaiThe "Legendary Life Monument" has been built.
At the beginning of the 12th century, the Heike advanced to Western Japan, and many Matsuura parties in Hizen and Kyushu were on the Heike side.Battle of DannouraAlso fought as the Heike Navy.
1274(Bunei 11 years) (The role of Fumonaga),1281(Koian 4th year) (The role of Koan)ofMasterThen in Tsushima, Iki,yuan-GoryeoThe army invaded,神 風The (large typhoon) attacked Kyushu and the former troops retreated after these islands were completely destroyed, and there was no benefit of Kamikaze.
1550IsPortugalThe shipHiradoCame to. I knew thisFrancisco XavierDeparted from Kagoshima, visited Hirado, and began missionary work. Hirado, which became a trading city,1561Happened toMiyanomae IncidentDue to this, Portuguese ships came to Yokozeura Port (currently Saikai City). However, two years later1563, Yokozeura is Lord TakeoTakaaki GotoIt burns down and is destroyed. The Portuguese ship returned to Hirado again. But,Jesuits OfMissionaryCosmetics de TorresThis time, he decided to enter Fukudaura (now Nagasaki City) of Omura territory. During this time,Junta OmuraFirst baptized in ChristianityChristian daimyoIt has become.1567At the port, a Portuguese ship arrived at Kuchinotsu Port in Arima and laterSeminaryoThe Arima became a base for Christian missionary work in Kyushu. Omura's brotherArima YoshisadaIs also baptized in Kuchinotsu. Omura Juntada encouraged him to do the Portuguese trade in his territory,1571The trading port was moved from Kuchinotsu to Nagasaki. Nagasaki in 1580JesuitsDonated to. In 1582Tensho Sendai Youth EnvoyDeparted from Nagasaki Port and visited Spain, Italy and Portugal.
1588, Hideyoshi Toyotomi directly controlled Nagasaki. Two years laterTensho Sendai Youth EnvoyReturned to Nagasaki and had an audience with Hideyoshi.1592ToThe role of Bunroku and KeichoAs a result, Matsunobu Shinnobu, Arima Harunobu, Omura Kizen, Muneyoshi Satoshi and others are dispatched to Korea. Hideyoshi, who had no hard-line prohibition, had a desire to continue the Nanban trade.Veteren exileHas been issued,1597In Nishizaki Nishisaka26 CatholicsHave been executed. Twenty-six saints.
The early modern period
17st centuryWhen you enterDutch East India Company,British East India CompanyHas succeeded in opening a trading house in Hirado.Edo PeriodNagasaki PrefectureSaga Domain,Shimabara Domain(Shimabara Peninsula),Omura Domain(Sonogi region),Hirado Domain(Matsuura Peninsula/Hirado Island・Iki),Hirado Nitta Domain,Fukue Domain(Goto Islands),Tsushima Fuchu clan(Tsushima),Saga DomainElderly Isahaya Jinya,ReplacementTomie Jinya of the Goto family,Heaven(Nagasaki).Edo Shogunate OfIsolationBy policy, Portuguese were exiled from Nagasaki,1641Dutch trading house inDejimaMoved to. Chinese merchant ships are also allowed to visit Nagasaki, making it one of the few international trading ports in Japan under the isolation. Also, the Tsushima domain is from the shogunateMr. LeeWhile being entrusted with the practice of diplomatic relations with, he is authorized to trade with Korea,BusanToJapanese-style buildingWere doing these tasks. As you can see, in the current Nagasaki area, there were two ports that were open to foreign countries with the official approval of the Shogunate government even during the isolation period. In addition,IsolationBelowEdo ShogunateThe above-mentioned two ports are the only authorized international trading ports.
1637Shimabara's turbulenceOnly in the land whereHidden ChristianThere were many (excluding Iki and Tsushima). Even today, the proportion of Christians to the population is higher than in other regions of Japan Has become. But,Second World WarDropped insideAtomic bombIs the church (Urakami Church), the church was on the day of the atomic bomb fall on August 8th.the AssumptionFor the holiday ofSacrament of ForgivenessBecause all the believers in the church, including the priest, were killed and many other victims were sacrificed, there were people who remained worried about their faith or apostated. There are many. Even as of 2013, the remains of the church are only partially preserved at the hypocenter.
Since modern times
BakumatsuWith the opening of Nagasaki Port,NagasakiWas further developed as an international trading port. Until thenDistant country magistrateTake the leadNagasaki magistrateIt was Nagasaki that was governed by,Battle of Toba and FushimiNagasaki, who heard the news of the defeat of the Shogunate in "Kawazu Yukuni TheKeio4 years(1868) Escaped Nagasaki early in the morning on January 1th. In response to this, each of NagasakiClanFeudal lordDiscussions were held with the government officials of Nagasaki,政府The establishment of the "Nagasaki Chamber" was decided as a temporary consultative body fromNagasaki Magistrate's OfficeThe West Office was named that office.
Edo ShogunateOn February 4, 1868, after the collapseNozawa SawaTo the governorNagasaki CourtHowever, on May 5, Sawa became governor of the prefecture.NagasakiIs installed,Hizen countryMatsuura-gun5 villagesHeki-gun6 villagesKorai District5 villages,ChikugoMiike District12 villages,Higo countryAmakusa89 villageShogunateAnd in Matsuura District, Higo ProvinceFlag territoryManages 5 villages. Meiji 2 (1869) On June 6thNagasakiWas changed toMeiji4 years(1871) And Nagasaki Prefecture during the first prefecture integrationImari prefecture(CurrentSaga) And separated. afterwards,SagaThe area of Nagasaki Prefecture gradually expanded due to the consolidation of1874(7th year of Meiji)Saga no RanLater, the entire Saga prefecture will be annexed to Nagasaki prefecture by the government's punishment.1883(16th year of Meiji) 10 prefectures were separated from Nagasaki prefecture by Saga prefecture's reintroduction prefecture, and the current Nagasaki prefecture was established.
SaseboJapanese NavyBecame a large-scale military port of Nagasaki and battleships in NagasakiMusashiShipbuilding developed, such as the construction of.Second World WarTerminal stage,1945(20)6/29To (dawn)Sasebo air raidThere,1945(20)8/911:2 (JST) US Army BomberB-29Box car to NagasakiAtomic bombWas dropped,Hiroshima cityIt became an area affected by the atomic bomb.
|Population distribution by age in Nagasaki and Japan (2005)||Nagasaki Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nagasaki Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Successive governors (public election)
|代||Name||Term of office|
|First generation||Sojiyama Sojiro||1947(Showa22 years)4/16 - 1951(26)4/41 term to 4 years|
|2-3 generations||Takejiro Nishioka||1951(26)5/6 - 1958(33)1/14Up to 2 term7|
|4-6 generations||Katsuya Sato||1958(33)3/2 - 1970(45)3/63 term to 12 years|
|7-9 generations||Kanichi Kubo||1970(45)3/2 - 1982(57)3/13 term to 12 years|
|10-13 generations||Takada Isamu||1982(57)3/2 - 1998(10)3/14 term to 16 years|
|14-16 generations||Jiro Kanekohara||1998(Heisei10 years)3/2 - 2010(22)3/13 term to 12 years|
|17s (current position)||Nakamura Homichi||2010(22)3/2 -Second term|
Remote island administration
Goto, Iki, Tsushima as a prefecture's outsourcing agencyBranch officeWas installed,2003After being reorganized into local stations in (15),2009From (21), it has been the same promotion station as the mainland.
Economic and industrial
Gross product of the prefecture in 20 (2008-2009) is 4 billion yen.. This is the majority of countries in the worldGDP Larger than (GDP).. Prefectural income is 3 billion yen, and per capita income is 1070 million yen.
It is the second city in the prefectureSaseboIs oldMilitary portAnd still todayJMSDF,US 7th FleetIn addition to the baseJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceIs also stationed. Also in the southEuropeFacility that imitates the townscape ofHuis Ten BoschThere, South Korea,TaiwanThere are also many tourists from Japan.
Other areas were onceCoal mine, Such as bottom seine netsFishery:Base, gemCoralAlthough it flourished due to fishing,1970 eraSince then, those industries have become less stable,DepopulationHas advanced. Even in the 2000s, depopulation is in progress, and promotion of industry has become an important issue.
It was the only listed company in the prefectureJuichi BankBut,2019March 3Tokyo Stock ExchangePart One·Fukuoka Stock ExchangeWith the delisting of the main market, Nagasaki became the only prefecture with no stock-listed companies..
The Iki/Tsushima district belongs to Fukuoka as an economic area, not to Nagasaki or Sasebo.
A company that has a base office in the prefecture
Initiatives for industry-academia-government collaboration
August 2010, 11,Collaboration among industry-academia-government related organizationsNagasaki with the aim of building a system that creates innovation in a sustainable and developmental manner by enhancing research and development, and promoting industry-academia-government research, and contributing to the promotion of industry through science and technology and the improvement of people's lives in the prefecture. The "new" industry-academia-government collaboration consortium (commonly known as NRC: Nagasaki Renaissance Consortium) was established. The chairmanNagasaki Governor, Vice ChairmanNagasaki Universitylong.
Life and transportation
Japan Coast Guard
Established by the prefecture in addition to major airlines and cheap airlines operating on domestic and overseas routesThird sectorRooted inOriental air bridgeConnects the remote island with the mainland.
- 2012 passenger numbers
|空港||Total passengers||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Number of passengers||regular service||Number of passengers||regular service|
|Nagasaki||2,726,929||2,695,339||Outside the prefecture||Tokyo-Central part-Osaka-|
|Within the prefecture||Tsushima/Fukue/Iki|
|Tsushima||253,367||251,183||Outside the prefecture||Fukuoka||2,184||-|
|Within the prefecture||Nagasaki|
|Fukue||127,594||127,594||Outside the prefecture||(Kansai)·Fukuoka||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Nagasaki|
|Iki||31,767||31,767||Within the prefecture||Nagasaki||0||-|
|Kamigoto||4,702||4,702||Within the prefecture||-||0||-|
|Ojika||0||0||Within the prefecture||-||0||-|
- Charter flightsIncluding the number of passengers
- Scheduled flight destinations are as of 2007 (regular flights to Kamigoto and Ojika airports have been abolished as of March 2006, 18)
- Brackets indicate seasonal operation
- Three major metropolitan areasFlights toTaizi
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Nagasaki Electric Orbit
- Shimabara Railway
- Matsuura Railway (MR)
Shared bus operator
- Nagasaki Motor(Nagasaki bus)
- Nagasaki Transportation Bureau(Nagasaki prefectural bus)
- Nagasaki Prefecture Bus
- Kyushu Express Bus
- Shimabara Railway(Shimetsu Bus)
- Bucheon Transport(Nagasaki City Community BusTakashima Line)
- Sasebo Bus
- Saihi Motor(Saihi Bus)
- Ikitsuki Car(Ikitsuki Bus)
- Goto Motor(Goto Bus)
- Matsuura sightseeing bus(Matsuura City Shared Bus)
- Maruhama Sangyo(Narushima Bus)
- Ojika Transportation
- Uku sightseeing bus
- Iki Traffic
- Tsushima traffic
- Tsushima City Bus
- Showa Motor(Showa Bus)
- Yutaka Transportation
There is no service area on the expressway in Nagasaki (the Kawasaki service area on the Nagasaki Expressway exists in Takeo City, Saga Prefecture).
- 2011(23) CurrentlyNational Police AgencyとJAFAccording to the "Seatbelt Wear Rate Survey" conducted jointly by every OctoberGeneral roadIn Nagasaki prefecture, the seat belt wearing rate has been number one in Japan for a long time.
- Nagasaki-Island of God (Nagasaki City)-Iojima (Nagasaki City)-Takashima (Nagasaki City) (Nagasaki Kisen）
- Mogi (Nagasaki City)-Tomioka (KumamotoReikita Town) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen）
- Refer to the Goto Islands below for the route to the Goto Islands.
- Nagasaki Airport (Omura City)-Togitsu (Tokitsu Town) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen)
- Nagasaki Airport-Nagayo Port (Nagayo Town) (Omura Bay Tourist Steamer）
- Nagasaki Airport-Huis Ten Bosch (Sasebo City) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen)
- Aiura (Sasebo City)-Takashima (Sasebo City)-Kuroshima (Sasebo City) ()
- Refer to the Goto Islands below for the route to Ukushima and Ojikajima.
- Refer to the following Saikai City for the route to Saikai City
- Refer to the following Hirado City for the route to Hirado City
- Saikai City
- Sasebo-Yachting (Saikai City)-Yokoze West (Saikai City)-Yokoze Higashi (Saikai City)-Ogori (Saikai City)-Hatashita (Saikai City)-Kawauchi (Saikai City) ()
- Sasebo-Sakido (Saikai City)-Eshima (Saikai City)-Hirashima (Saikai City)-Tomozumi (Shinkamigoto Town) ()
- Hirado City
- Hirado(Hirado City)-Kamiura (Hirado City)-Matosan (Hirado City) (, Misaki Kaiun)
- Hirado-Dejima (Hirado City) ()
- Sasebo-Aiura (Sasebo City)-Maezuyoshi (Hirado City) (Tsuyoshi Merchant Shipping）
- Imafuku (Matsuura City)-Tobishima (Matsuura City)-Tonoura (Matsuura City) ()
- Gourmet (Matsuura City)-Qingdao (Matsuura City)-Ship Karatsu (Matsuura City)-Kuroshima (Matsuura City)-Oh (Matsuura City) (Takashima Kisen)
- Fukushima (Matsuura City)-Uranosaki (SagaImari City) (Kaneko round rowing store)
- Shimabara Peninsula
- Tahira (Unzen City)-Nagasu (KumamotoNagasu Town) (Ariake Ferry）
- Shimabara Outer Port(Shimabara City)-Omuta (FukuokaOmuta City) (Shimatetsu high speed boat）
- Shimabara Outer Port-Kumamoto New Port (Kumamoto PrefectureKumamoto-shi) (Kumamoto Ferries,Kyusho Ferry）
- Kuchinotsu (Minamishimabara City)-Oniike (Kumamoto Prefecture)Amakusa) (Shimatetsu Ferry）
- Goto Islands
- Nagasaki(Nagasaki City)-(Shinkamigoto Town)-(Goto City)- Fukue(Goto City) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping)
- Nagasaki-Fukue (Goto City) (Goto Kisen）
- Nagasaki-Tainoura (Shinkamigoto Town) (Goto Industrial Steamer)
- Sasebo(Sasebo City)-Arikawa (Shinkamigoto Town) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping, Goto Sangyo Kisen,Misaki Kaiun）
- Sasebo-Uku (Sasebo City)-Ojika (Ojika Town) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping)
- Fukue-Aokata (Shinkamigoto Town)-Ojika-Uku-Hakata (FukuokaFukuoka City) (Nomo Merchant Ship）
- Fukue-Naru-Doinoura (Shinkamigoto-cho)-Go nobo (Shinkamigoto-cho) ()
- Fukue/Okuura (Goto City)-Tanoura (Goto City) (Kiguchi steamer）
- Iki City/Tsushima City
- Masaru Hita(Tsushima City)- Izuhara(Tsushima City)- Ashibe(Iki City)/Gonoura(Iki City)- Hakata Pier(Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) (Kyushu Yusen）
- Izuhara-Ashibe / Gonoura-Hakata Pier (Kyushu Yusen)
- Itsukuhara-Ashibe-Tenjin Kita (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) (Iki / Tsushima Ferry)
- Intsuji Temple(Iki City)- Karatsu East(Saga PrefectureKaratsu City) (Kyushu Yusen)
- Intsuji Temple-Yobuko (Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture) (Iki, Tsushima Ferry)
- Gonoura-Wataraura (Iki City)-Harajima (Iki City)-Nagashima (Iki City)-Oshima (Iki City) (Iki City Tourism and Commerce Business Division)
- Masaru Hita-Hakata Pier (Kyushu Yusen/Jetfoil operated by JR Kyushu Expressway)
- Itsukihara/Hita Masaru-Busan ( South KoreaBusan) (Daia Express Shipping-JR Kyushu high speed boat-Future high speed・・)
- Shimabara Outer Port-Triangle (Kumamoto PrefectureUki) (Triangle Shimabara Ferry) (2006(18)8/29Abolished)
- Takashima (Matsuura City)-Seiga (Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture) (Matsuo Ferry) (2009(21)4/18Abolished)
Medical and welfare
National (1 university)
Prefectural (1 university)
Private (6 universities)
- Kwassui Women's University(Nagasaki/Omura）
- Nagasaki Wesleyan University(Isahaya）
- Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies(Nagasaki）
- Nagasaki International University(Sasebo）
- Nagasaki Junshin University(Nagasaki）
- Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science(Nagasaki）
- Junior college
Private (2 universities)
- College of technology
- Junior college equivalent
- High school equivalent
- Special school
- high school
- Junior high school
- primary school
- Nagasaki Shimbun
- West Japan Newspaper,Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Sankei Shimbun,Minato Newspaper,
- Nagasaki political economy newspaper
- Shimabara Shimbun
- (OldIki daily report）
- Iki daily newspaper
- Shin-Iki Shimbun
- Tsushima newspaper
- Masanori Iki (2007(Prohibited as of April 19)
- *The Sankei Shimbun2009(21)9/30Until attachedSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThe 6th edition (early edition) with a deadline of 18:6 pm (XNUMX:XNUMX) was issued by the Nishinippon Shimbun dealer for consignment.Sankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersThe same year that the Kyushu/Yamaguchi Special Edition published by (former Kyushu/Yamaguchi Headquarters) was launched10/1Since then, it has been sold by the Mainichi Newspaper Store. It is also sold at station shops and convenience stores from the same day.
- Even in some remote island areasNagasaki(Nagasaki Shimbun),Fukuoka CityOrKitakyushu(Nishi-Nihon Shimbun and national newspapers) are required to be shipped by air or sea, and there are areas where the morning edition is delivered around noon (Iki, Tsushima, Goto, etc. There are many areas).
- Free GOTO
Notated in order of opening. (Channel is for digital terrestrial broadcasting)
|Broadcasting station name||Opening date||Channel|
|NHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station||1933(Showa8 years)9/20||General 1ch / Education 2ch (currently E-tele)|
|Nagasaki Broadcasting(NBC,JNNseries)||1959(34)1/1||3 ch|
|TV Nagasaki(KTN,FNS-FNNseries)||1969(44)4/1||8 ch|
|Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting(NCC,ANNseries)||1990(Heisei2 years) April 4||5 ch|
|Nagasaki International Television(NIB,NNS-NNNseries)||1991(3) April 4||4 ch|
- Maintenance of digital terrestrial broadcasting
- 2006(18) June- InasayamaMain broadcasting started from the parent station of (Nagasaki City)
- 2007(19)- Mt. Eboshidake(Sasebo City)Mt. GoeharaStarts transmission from (Isahaya City) and becomes a 3-transmission station system
- Cable TV station in Nagasaki(reference)
- Nagasaki Prefecture
- NHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station (AM/FM）
- Nagasaki Broadcasting (NBC,JRN-NRNseries,SagaAlso targeted for broadcasting)
- FM Nagasaki(Fm-nagasaki,JFNSeries)-Iki/Tsushima cannot hear
- Nagasaki City FM(Nagasaki City)
- Nagasaki citizen FM broadcasting(Nagasaki City)
- FM Sasebo(Sasebo City)
- FM Isahaya(Isahaya City)
- FM Shimabara(Shimabara City)
- (Iki City)---Katsumoto FM was the predecessor
- FM Omura(Omura City)
- Foreign relations
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts
2020 Summer Olympics invitation relationship
- at firstHiroshima city-NagasakiProposal for co-sponsored OlympicsInternational Olympic CommitteeNagasaki City abandoned its bid due to the decision that the co-sponsorship was not possible. After that, we aimed to invite Hiroshima City alone, but the opponents of the Hiroshima Olympics won the mayor of Hiroshima.Great East Japan EarthquakeThe city of Hiroshima also abandoned the bid because of the later public opinion.
- Kosuge Shusenba Site
- Mitsubishi Nagasaki ShipyardThird Dock/Giant/Cantilever Crane/Old wooden pattern・Zhoushokaku
- Takashima Coal Mine
- Hashima Coal Mine
- Old glover house
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Other major tourist destinations
- Urakami Cathedral
- Peace park
- Nagasaki Biopark
- Omura Park
- Isahaya no Megane Bridge
- Unzen Fuken,Unzen Onsen,Obama Onsen
- Shimabara Castle
- Huis Ten Bosch
- Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
- Hirado Castle
- Osezaki Lighthouse
- Hara Tsuji Ruins
- Tsushima Wildlife Conservation Center
Works set in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Movies/TV dramas
- Adventurer Kamikaze -ADVENTURER KAMIKAZE- (1981,Shinichi ChibaStarring)-Shikimiko is the main stage of the storyGunkanjimaLocation.
- Mrs. Butterfly Madama Butterfly (Japan&イタリアCollaborative film, Rizzoli film, Garone Pro,Toho,directed by:Carmine Garone Carmine Gallone,assistant director:Masumura Hozo/1955）
- Cast:Kaoru Yachikusa,Michiko Tanaka,,,Takarazuka Revue,Sumika Hanayo
- PucciniThe world-famous same name of the originalOperaA faithful film that expresses the stage of the movie as it is in a movie set. "Madame Butterfly" is famousOperaAlthough it is performed in various places around the world, the way the Japanese culture is drawn is messed up, and it was produced with the intent to convey the correct Japanese culture and the scene of this work to the world through movies. Therefore, all the Japanese house sets were shipped by air from Japan to Italy and assembled by Japanese staff (Toho staff) who came to Italy (Rome Cinecitta). Costumes were also air-shipped to Italy. Kaoru Yachigusa, who was in the Takarazuka Revue at that time, was appointed as the butterfly as a "symbol of a Japanese woman" suitable for a heroine statue. All shootingRome OfCinecittaPhoto studio (Cinecitta`) In YachigusaSumika Hanayo,Haruko Togo,Kahoru YodoTakarazuka Revue studentsHaneda airportI went to Italy. A news film (monochrome) that tells the story of the students of the Takarazuka Revue when they arrived at Rome Airport and the movie “Mrs.
- Unforgettable longing Typhoon Nagasaki (Sila Film = Terra Film = PAT Film = La Societe Nouvelle Putty Cinema = Putty Overseas,Shochiku,Japan&FranceCo-production movie, director:Eve champi/1956）
- Cast:Daniel Darriew,Jean Murray,Keiko Kishi,Gerd Flawe ,Hitomi Nozoe,Satoshi Yamamura,Asano Shinobu,Urabe Kazuko,Chieko Seki
- The cinematographer is the movie "Roman Holiday''Berlin-Angel PoetryWas also in chargeHenri Alcan (Henri Alekan).Eastman colorColor movie by.
- Shooting as a locationNagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum,Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagasaki ShipyardEverything is done in Japan, such as Daryu, Murray, Flebe, and Alcan. Among the performers, Daryu was 1956 (Showa 31)3/30, 11:5 pmHaneda airportClothesAir FranceVisit Japan by plane. At the airportKeiko Kishi,Shiro KidoPresident Matsutake met. After that, I stayed for about 3 months, and on July 7, I finished shooting all the pictures and left Japan. In addition,Takejiro NishiokaThe governor of Nagasaki (at that time) made a special appearance. Published in Paris on February 1957, 2, the day after the release in Japan. Published on February 6 of the same year in 2 cities in France. Besides,Germany,The United Kingdom,イタリア, Netherlands,ベルギー,スウェーデン,スイス,ハンガリー,フィンランド,スペイン,米 国,Greece,ルーマニア,デンマークBut open to the public. The production cost is 4 million yen.
- Bell of Nagasaki(Hideo Ohba）
- (Tomotaka Tasaka）
- Ryoma-den(NHK taiga drama)starring(Fukuyama Masaharu）
- Leave this child(Keisuke Kinoshita）
- Double exposure()
- Bad guy(Leedirected by/Tsumabuki Satoshi/Fukatsu Eri) Goto Osezaki Lighthouse
- 69 sixty nine(Ryu Murakami)
- Spirit of mind (Masashi Sada)
- Summer break(Masashi Sada)
- Nagasaki Brab(Thanks to Nakanishi)
- Teru Teru Family(Nakashiri thank youTeru Teru Bozu Teruko])
- young person(Nishikawa Katsumi）
- Fatherfucker(Genjiro Aratodirected by)
- Fishing Fool Diary 16 Hamasaki wasn't good today either♪♪
- Hiroshima Nagasaki(Stephen Okazaki）
- (Yutaka Osawa）
- Dengeki Sentai ChangemanEpisodes 17-18 (Nagasaki Dutch Village）
- TOMORROW tomorrow(Kazuo Kuroki）
- August Rhapsody(Akira Kurosawa）
- (Seiji Arihara）
- (Kimura Takeo）
- July 7th Street Christmas(Shuichi Yoshida）
- 007 Skyfall(HashimaSet up a fictional island based on the photo)
- A song for the lips(Takahiro Mikidirected by/Aragaki Yui/Kimura Fumino/Kenta Kiritani）
- Criminal Story 3 Poetry of Shiosai(directed by)
- Makai Reincarnation (Shinichi Chiba-Kenji SawadaStarring,Kinji Fukasakudirected by)
- Abandoned people(Nao Omoridirected by/Nao Omori/Hitomi Miwa/Terashima Susumu）
- Go to see pecorus mother(Azuma Morisakidirected by/Haruki Akagi/Ryo Iwamatsu/Kiwako Harada）
- Camphor tree (Fukuyama Masaharu）
- Bell of Nagasaki(Lyrics Sato Hachiro, Composition Yuji Koseki,song Ichiro Fujiyama,Mariko Ike）
- That child (lyrics Takashi Nagai, Composed by Fumio Kino)
- From the slope (Kozo Murashita）
- Spirits sink,Nagasaki Sayaka, Hiroshima sky, prayer (Masashi Sada）
- Nagasaki was the rain today(Kiyoshi Maekawa）
- The night of Nagasaki is purple (Egawa Segawa）
- The souls of the children (Lyrics by Hachiro Shimauchi, composed by Fumio Kino)
- Under the sky with oldness (lyrics, composition, song Akihiro Maruyama (now Miwa)）
- Senbazuru (Lyrics by Ding Yokoyama, composition Michiru Oshima）
- Ribbon (Lyrics/Composition/Song Kenichi Maki)
- Lyricism (Lyrics/Takashi Matsumoto, CompositionKyohei Tsutsumi,songAkiko Sato）
- Novel, travelogue, essay
- Sea and poison(Shusaku Endo）
- 沈 黙(Shusaku Endo)
- Woman's life(Shusaku Endo)
- 69 sixty nine(Ryu Murakami）
- Coin lockers and babys(Ryu Murakami)
- Spirit of mind (Masashi Sada)
- Summer break(Masashi Sada)
- Nagasaki Brab(Thanks to Nakanishi)
- Teru Teru Bozu Teruko
- Nagasaki station murder case(Kyotaro Nishimura）
- Fatherfucker(Uchida Shungiku）
- (Shuichi Yoshida）
- Go down the highwayVolume XNUMX (Ryotaro Shiba）
- A flock of grounds, tomorrow August XNUMX, XNUMX, Nagasaki (Mitsuharu Inoue）
- The time is pulled (Minako Goto)
- Tree shadow (Sata Inako）
- A festival place, Gearman Bidero, a human experience that took a long time to sleep in now (Kyoko Hayashi）
- Light in the distance of a mountain (Kazuo Ishiguro）
- Holy water, blast heart (Yuichi Arai）
- Six hundred degrees of love (Kashimada Maki）
- Maria of the atomic bomb (Randy Taguchi）
- Bell of Nagasaki, Leave this child (Takashi Nagai）
- My daughter, this is Nagasaki ()
- Nagasaki atomic bomb, concentric circle of death (Shinichiro Akizuki）
- I am still alive (Sumako Fukuda)
- Purple resume (Akihiro Miwa）
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Experience Doctor's Testimony (Kousuke)
- Sacred Comedy (Onishi giant）
- A song for the lips(Eiichi Nakata）
- Nagasaki(Eric Fahyu）
- Collection of poems
- Atsushi Matsuo"A-bomb phrase" etc.
- Naoko(ProductNobuhiro Sakata, PictureYu Nakahara) (Iki City)
- Cute!(Kawakubo Kaori) (Nagasaki City)
- Important things to do in the field of magic-The slope of the sun and the wind-(Original: Norie Yamada Drawing: Yoshikumi Kumichi) (Nagasaki City, Iojima)
- Tokkyu!!(OriginalYouichi KomoriPaintKubo Beeswax) (Sasebo City)
- montage(Jun Watanabe) (Nagasaki City)
- Barakamon(Yoshino Satsuki) (Goto City)
- Mobile battleship Nadesico Partial episode including the first episode (Sasebo City = Sasebo)
- Steel God Jeeg (Goto Islands. There is no scene where the place name is clearly stated in the play.)
- sentimental journey Episode 1
- Darkness descendant Episodes 1-2
- Day Break Illusion
- From the tomorrow of the colored world
- Barakamon(Yoshino Satsuki) (Goto City)
Honorary citizens of Nagasaki Prefecture
The title of honorary citizens of Nagasaki Prefecture is based on the Nagasaki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Nagasaki Prefecture Ordinance No. 1980) established on October 55, 10 (Showa 13). Person” (Article 28 of the Ordinance).. The target person "contributes to the promotion of public welfare or the progress of science and art, contributes to the life and culture of the citizens of the prefecture, and is outstanding in their achievements." , "Person who resides in or lived in this prefecture (Nagasaki prefecture)" (Article 2 of the Ordinance), and it is stipulated that the governor of Nagasaki shall select with the consent of the Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly (Ordinance No. Article 3). Those who have been selected as honorary citizens will also receive a certificate of merit and a souvenir cup (Article 4 of the Ordinance), as well as the courtesy and benefits of the governor (Article 5 of the Ordinance)..
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|1||Kitamura Saizo||彫刻家||1980/12||Order of CultureRecipient|||
|2||Naoki Tominaga||彫刻家||1990/3||Recipient of the Order of Culture|||
|3||Shimomura||Biologist||2009/3||Nobel Prize in ChemistryWinner|||
|4||Toshio Matsuo||Japanese painter||2013/10||Recipient of the Order of Culture|||
|5||Kazuo Ishiguro||Novelist||2018/7||Nobel Prize for LiteratureBorn in Nagasaki City|||
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Nagasaki Prefecture. As of May 2019, 5オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Number of islands in Japan”. Japan Maritime Public Relations Association. 2020/7/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Geographical Survey Institute. 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ "Reference point results browsing service". Geographical Survey Institute. 2016/5/11Browse. “Reference point code TR35129211801”
- ^ Tomorrow continues to be severely chilled nationwide
- ^ "Catholic Church Current 2006" Religious Corporation Catholic Central Council Published June 2007 p.6
- ^ Summary of 20 prefectural economic calculation (estimate)
- ^ World Nominal GDP (US$) Ranking
- ^ "XNUMXth Bank delisted, disappears from a listed company in Nagasaki Prefecture". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 3) 2019/3/29Browse.
- ^ Nagasaki Prefecture Public Relations Material “Establishment and Activities of Nagasaki “Reborn” Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Consortium” Retrieved February 2013, 7
- ^ Opening ceremony of Nagasaki University official website "Nagasaki "new life" industry-academia-government cooperation consortium (NRC)" Retrieved February 2013, 7
- ^ “Summary table of usage status of jurisdiction airports (24 preliminary figures)” (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau 2014/2/16Browse.
- ^ About January 1 preceding wave stop of some analog TV broadcast relay stations in Tsushima City, Nagasaki Prefecture Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2011, 1.
- ^ "Nagasaki". Pridefish official website. 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "4 large Nagasaki wagyu raised on grass rich in minerals". Nagasaki Travel Net. Nagasaki Prefecture Tourism Federation, Nagasaki Prefecture Culture and Tourism International Department Tourism Promotion Division. 2018/7/4Browse.
- ^ "In early autumnKirigamine plateauToTheme song"Play the "Adventurers' Melody"Location Shooting'' (Pamphlet) "Adventurer Kamikaze, Toei Co., Ltd. Video Division, November 1981, 11, pp. 7-12.
- ^ a b Nagasaki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Nagasaki Prefecture Regulations, read April 2020, 4.
- ^ Nagasaki Honorary Citizens Ordinance Enforcement Regulations -Nagasaki Prefecture Regulations, read April 2020, 4.
- ^ a b c d e Nagasaki history -Nagasaki Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- Nagasaki Manabu
- List of people from Nagasaki Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Nagasaki
- Natural scenic spots in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki city
- Nagasaki dialect,Sasebo Ben,Iki valve,Tsushima valve
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Nagasaki Medical Policy Division (@ngs_ken_iryou)- Twitter
- Nagasaki New Coronavirus Countermeasure Site
- Nagasaki Travel Net -Nagasaki Prefecture Tourism Federation
Amakusa(Once separated, return)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Nagasaki Court → Nagasaki Prefecture → Nagasaki Prefecture)
Saga (the third)