Photo Reiwa 3rd year Achievement test application status (full-time system)
[High School Examination 2021] Hyogo Prefectural Public High School Entrance Examination Application Status (as of 3/2) Kobe 1.10 times
If you write the contents roughly
The number of applicants for schools and departments increased due to the change of application, 7 each for Akashi Municipal Commercial (Commercial), Kazuma Kogyo (Mechanical Engineering), Tatsunokita (Electrical Information System), and 6 for Municipal Science and Technology (Mechanical Engineering). 5 departments at 24 schools, including an increase of 36 students each in agriculture (food science) and Toban Kogyo (mechanical engineering).
The Hyogo Prefectural Board of Education announced on March 2021, 3 about the selection of students enrolled in Hyogo Prefectural Public High School in the 2rd year of Reiwa (3). → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mechanical engineering(Kikaikogaku,English: mechanical engineering) IsmachineOrMachine element Ofdesign,ProductionFrom, how to use the machine,OperationFor all matters up toengineeringIs a field of.
In particular,thermodynamics,Mechanical mechanics,Fluid mechanics,Material mechanicsMachine design based on the four mechanics ofIn addition to learning techniques for production, in a broader sense,Mechanics,Control engineering,Management engineering,Material engineering(Metallurgy), and corresponding to recent computerizationhardwareas well as the softwareThe research target is technology in general.
Research target and field
- airplane--Aviation engineering
- Automobile--Automotive engineering
- Ship--Marine engineering
- Mechatronics--Mech robot--Robotics
- rocket,Artificial satellite--Space engineering
- Medical equipment
List of mechanical engineering fields in the manufacturing industry
- Machine element
- Machine material
- Material mechanics
- 金属 加工-Machining
- Design engineering
- Fluid mechanics,Hydraulics
- Production engineering: Handles factory automation, assembly machines, mounting machines, etc.
- Mechanical mechanics : Kinematics,Vibration engineeringincluding
- Other engineering fields (Measurement engineering,Control engineering,Management engineering,Biotechnology）
- ^ Jark-Heinrich, G., & Antonsson, EK (Eds.). (2009). Springer handbook of mechanical engineering (Vol. 10). Springer Science & Business Media.
- ^ Dixit, US, Hazarika, M., & Davim, JP (2017). A brief history of mechanical engineering. Switzerland: Springer.
- ^ Wickert, J., & Lewis, K. (2020). An introduction to mechanical engineering. Cengage learning.
- ^ Bird, J., & Ross, C. (2019). Mechanical engineering principles. Routledge.
- ^ "World Encyclopedia" p.474
- ^ Introduction to Material Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering Text Library) Takayuki Kusaka Mathematical Engineering Co., Ltd. 2016-10
- ^ Björkdahl, J. (2009). Technology cross-fertilization and the business model: The case of integrating ICTs in mechanical engineering products. Research policy, 38 (9), 1468-1477.
- ^ The first plastic mechanics to learn from examples, Japan Society for Plasticity Processing (ed.), Morikita Publishing.
- ^ Applied plastic mechanics-dynamics of plastic deformation and finite element analysis / Kozo Kosakada [Author],Baifukan.
- ^ a b Basics of elasto-plastic mechanics / by Sohito Yoshida | Kyoritsu Publishing
- ^ a b Numerical elasto-plastic mechanics, Yoshihiro Tomita,Yokendo, 1994.
- ^ Introduction to Elastic Mechanics-From Basic Theory to Numerical Solutions-Shigeo Takezono (Author) Katsumi Tadashi (Author) Hirofumi Kanmoto (Author) Eijiro Inamura (Author),Morikita Publishing.
- ^ Introduction to Elastic Mechanics-Understanding the basics with careful mathematical development-Katsuetsu Ito (Author), Morikita Publishing.
- ^ Koichi Otomi. (2009). Aim of Design Engineering: From Design to Design. Proceedings of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, 75 (751), 516-523.
- ^ Hyundai Design Engineering, edited by Haruo Ishikawa, Ryoichi Nakayama, Zento Inoue, Corona Publishing.
- ^ Basic Mechanical Design Engineering (4th Edition), by Toshihiro Kaneda, by Yuji Yamamoto, 2019,Ohmsha.
- ^ (Mechanical Core Text Series E-2) Mechanical Design Engineering, by Satoshi Murakami, by Hideyoshi Yanagisawa, 2020, Corona Publishing.
- ^ Ichizo Nagaoka. (1998). Attempt in mechanical design and drafting class. Engineering Education, 46 (4), 2-5.
- ^ Tsutomu Araki. (2006). Toward the introduction of 40D CAD-Consideration--For easy-to-understand lessons on mechanical design and drafting-. Descriptive Geometry, 1 (Supplement 65), 66-XNUMX.
- ^ Introduction to Production Engineering, Kazuaki Iwata (Supervised) NEDEK Study Group (Edited), Morikita Publishing.
- ^ (Mechanical textbook series 27) Production engineering-Manufacturing management engineering-Mitsushige Honjo, Kentaro Minagawa, Corona Publishing.
- "World Encyclopedia" 5, Kunihiko Shimonaka, Heibonsha, January 1969, 1, first edition.
- Mechanical Engineering Handbook (Japan Society of Mechanical Engineersissued by)
- Mechanical Engineering Yearbook (published annually by the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers)